主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-23 09:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wwhyuk 于 2008-4-22 08:32 发表 [url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=7022552&ptid=268599]

新加坡ARENA 2008.5月号的英文..

It's pouring outside and Jang Hyuk is over half an hour later, his earlier photo shot having run overtime.

Finally, the 31-year-old heartthrob hero of many a Korean movie and TV drama serial - Model, Windstruck, Thank You and most recently, Robber - is bustled into our photo studio by his entourage of four, including his Korean manager and the local film company guy.

Mercifully, Jang doesn't look the sort to throw a celebrity spit*. Nor does he look too worndown by two days of back-to-back interviews and shoots during this flying visit to Singapore to promote his first English film, Dance of the Dragon.

He's quiet, self-contained, wearing a neat black shirt and trousers. He bows politely when introduced, smiles a contained little smile.

Coffee is ordered, and we're good to go, with Jang's Korean manager, Linda Kang, sitting in as both minder and translator.

Jang had begun to learn English in Korea and, when he took the role in Dance - co-starring Jason Scott Lee and Singapore actress Fann Wong - he picked up a coach. His English still isn't fluent and is strongly idiosyncratic, coloured with imagery from Korean. At one point, trying to describe how he thinks, he uses the phrase "in my hair", realises it's not English and cracks up with laughter.

What was it like, filming Dance? In English. In Singapore. "It's just another movie," he says. He reconsiders and tries to elaborate, with Kang's help, explaining that he did not choose Dance because it was "international" as much as because he read the script and liked the role - it's how he selects any role he takes.

"Had a good experience, good relationship with crew, director , actress [Fann Wong] and the other actor [Jason Scott Lee]. All the results are good."

"There are so many people, so many other cultures [on the set]. At first, I [could] only gesture at something [because] when I'm nervous, my English is not so good." By throwing himself into the situation, he explains, he was able to build relationship and communicate with those he worked with.

So what was it like working with Fann Wong? He and his manager both snicker - every Singapore reporter asks that. And he ticks off his answers.1) She's professional. 2) A beautiful woman. 3) When filming, he would call her "mei mei"("sister" and "beautiful" in Mandarin, the first phrase she taught him). 4) She definitely qualified as "nice people".

In Dance, Wong is caught between two men, Jang and Lee, though Jang says, meditatively, that his character wasn't trying to "steal" the girl, unlike many of his Koran drama roles which were more just about falling in love and getting the girl. The relationships in Dance are entangled with both martial arts and dancing.

His bio says he's trained in martial arts, but does he dance? "Learned paso doble," says Jang. He sys he saw competitive dancing in Singapore and was intrigued by it.

He describes the relationship between martial arts and dancing as "similar movements of the body, but the difference is emotion". Dance conveys more of an independent, emotional story, and at first he "couldn't tell the story", though he got the steps down put*.

When the topic swings to Jason Scott Lee, he perks up. "A good guy, we share opinions about martial arts, and acted as each other's support. We had not a lot scenes together, but my major scene is a martial-arts scene."

Jang has been learning Jeet Kune Do - the martial art system developed by the late Bruce Lee - for eight years. Lee hay played Bruce Lee (Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story) and learned JKD under one of Bruce Lee's students. "Yeah, we talk about martial arts...and women." says Jang, with a sly grin, "...what guys talk about."

He leans forward and starts talking earnestly in Korean, his manager trying hard to keep up with translating, as he explains that, as an actor, he knows the value of being exposed in other countries. Which is why, when he is required to do promotions and publicity for films, he does. But as an actor, he feels that what is important is that everything he does feeds into making him a better actor.

He says he isn't trying to break into Hollywood simply because it's expected of him. If offered a good role in a Korean film and a not-great role in Hollywood, he wouldn't just jump at the Hollywood role. "In Korea, I'm already there [waving his hand high]. Now, a lot of people expect things of me, but I'm going to follow my heart and become a better actor. It's my job."

Does he have a dream role? "No dream role, am just open," says Jang. "[My recent role in drama serial Robber which just finished shooting] at the time, it was interesting, but that could change in future, depending on other roles.

- In Robbers, my character had a lot of human emotion - happy, sad, everything is there, controlling the character was...[he tries a few words] funny? [A chance to display] different parts of personality." He thinks it over, slurping his coffee, and adds, "Maybe one day, a really bad guy..."

What was it like breaking of mid-career to do national service in Korea? That sets off another fit of laughter. Everybody asks that. And he says the PC thing: That it was a good experience, that he had put it off but that he had to serve, so he just accepted the situation.

He says he's heard about Singapore's NS, that once you get over the basic training, you can go out, on home leave. "In Korea, it's tough. Can't go back home; on base [often nowhere near home], you don't get visitors, you're with people from all over Korea, and you learn a lot of new things. You get a lot of time to think."

What new things? "Shoot a gun. Protect your boundaries [his manager explains he's talking about the North-South border]. Building camp." He enjoyed that bit and goes off into a bit of reminiscing about having to tear down the camp and rebuild it whenever the moved.

He enjoyed getting to teach other soldiers martial arts, as he was older. Plus, he left with the rank of sergeant. "What about in Singapore?" When told that rank at the end of your service period isn't fixed*, he mutters "in Korea, mostly you leave when you are sergeant".

Overall, he say, he found it particularly interesting to be able to reconnect with all kinds of Koreans, and it gave him a new perspective on life.

Onto the real Singaporean questions: What foods do you like? More laughter, as he blurts out: "Chili crab and Tiger beer. Tiger beer, in Korea, sometimes you cannot get [it] there. I'm stalker-fan of Tiger." Generally, he says, you can only get Tiger in Korea at certain pubs, but not in supermarkets.

What does he like about Singapore, then? "Shopping malls." The man likes to shop. His wardrobe is fairly eclectic, but when asked to identify his favourite outfit, it's "jeans and white house...no...white tee*" as he snorts with laughter at his slip. "Wear with cap and sneakers, I wear to fit the situation. No favourite designer. All mixed situations..." he says. His favourite colour? "like dark colours." he says, firmly.

It also comes out that he shops for action figures. With a gleam in his eye, he talks about his favourites ("three of Bruce Lee", he says, gesturing about 30cm to 35cm off the table, "limit editions") and says that Japan is paradise, what with its action-figure industry.

Does he have any movie icons? That simple question has him talking a warp speed. "BruceLeeAlPacinoRobertDeNiroSeanPenn...Is a lot, I like characters in the movies."

Rephrasing the question ("Just give us the top five...") gets the names of Al Pacino (he lists Pacino's best known roles and adds "Hot Dog [Dog Day Afternoon]. Al Pacino's early role - very different, the character is more like a woman's, more soft..."); Robert Deniro (again with his movie highlights); and Ethan Hawke.

He thinks a bit more, and adds "Tome Cruise" and qualifies that by saying that he admires Cruise's marketing ability. And Bruce Lee, not so much for his acting, but for his martial-arts prowess and his dedication to his students.

He throws in one more: Christopher Walken. "True Romance, his scene, he is Sicilian mafia and he shoots a man, not cruelly, he just shoots with a small smile, it's just something he does..."

Almost as a throwaway, I ask what he would have done if he had not gone into acting, and Jang smiles really warmly. "Teaching. I like it. I want to share with others..." he says. He doesn't really care if ther're little kids or older teens.

"Now, [I'm] not a teacher, but I like teaching just to help. When I was young, just started acting, was very curious but nobody taught me. It was..." he gropes for a word, "Stuffy." I suggest "constraining or limiting" and he grabs that. "Yes, and now, I want to help others."

When you meet people, he says, you have to break past the formalities and share what he has acquired through his life.

Winding down, there's still one more elephant-in-the-sitting-room subject -- Jang's newborn son, Tae Hui, and his planned, end-of-the-year-marriage to Kim, his girlfriend and mother of his child.

Simply saying "Congratulations on your new son" has him back in self-contained, discreet-little-smile mode, quite a contrast to the warmer chatterbox.

As his manager explains nervously that he's really very private, we wind up the interview. After all, we wouldn't want him to channel Pacino/Deniro/Walken. We still need our pictures....

谢谢liz/显赫的辛苦打字..

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 16:06 | 显示全部楼层

0423记者会超大清晰图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
来自:http://www.asiaone.com/static/mu ... 0080424_dancemovie/

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-25 13:53 | 显示全部楼层

08.04.23新加坡报纸TODAY

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-29 01:34 | 显示全部楼层
新加坡ARENA杂志5月号张赫专访

外面下着大雨,张赫晚到了一个半小时。他还在进行上一拨照片摄影,超时了。
终于,这位31岁、曾主演多部韩国影视作品(《天桥风云》、《介绍我的女友》、《谢谢》和刚刚播映的《不汗党》)的迷人男主角匆忙来到我们的摄影棚,他身边跟着4名随行人员,包括他的韩国经纪人与本地电影公司的工作人员。
平心而论,张赫看上去并不是那种光芒四射的明星。不过在经过了两天马不停蹄轮轴转的采访和照片拍摄工作之后,他看上去并没有十分疲惫。他这次飞抵新加坡,为自己主演的首部英语电影《龙舞》进行宣传。
身着黑色T恤和长裤的他看上去安静而内向。他礼貌地鞠了个躬作为互相认识的招呼,并报以浅浅的微笑。

打过“哑语”
点了咖啡,采访开始。张赫的韩国经纪人Linda Kang坐在一旁,她既是帮忙提醒,也兼做翻译。
张赫在韩国学过英语,当接下《龙舞》(与李截和范文芳一同主演)的角色之后,他请了一名英语辅导。他的英语目前仍然不太流利,并带有很浓的韩式英语风格。比如,在试图表达他是怎么想的时候,他使用了“在我头发里”(in my hair)这种短语,当他意识到英语中没有这样的表达后,立刻笑了出来。
用的是英语,身处新加坡,拍摄《龙舞》感觉如何呢?“这只是我的又一部电影。”他说道。他又想了想,试着进一步详细描述。在翻译的帮助下,他解释说选择《龙舞》的原因,并不是因为这是一部“跨国制作”。他读了剧本,喜欢这个角色,这其实更重要——就像每一次选择角色的过程一样。
“与制作团队、导演、女主角(范文芳)和其他演员(李截)合作很愉快,彼此关系也很融洽,一切都很好。”
[制作组]人数众多,文化背景复杂。一开始,我只[]用手势表达,[因为]那时我有点紧张,我的英语并不好。”他解释说,通过逼自己进入状况,他终于能与一起工作的人建立关系,顺利沟通。
那么,与范文芳一起工作感觉如何?他和他的经纪人都窃笑——每个新加坡记者都会问这个问题。他给出了简略的回答:1. 她很专业;2. 是个美丽的女人;3. 拍摄时,他会叫她“美眉”(普通话中既表示“妹妹”又表示“美丽”的一个词,这是她教他的第一句普通话);4. 她绝对称得上是“好人”。

舞蹈与武术
在《龙舞》中,范文芳夹在张赫与李截两个男人中间。不过张赫表示,在他的设想中,他所饰演的人物并不是要“抢”走别人的女友,这与他所演过的不少韩剧作品中的角色有所区别,那些角色更偏重于描述男主角坠入情网爱上一名女子的过程。《龙舞》中的关系,在武术和舞蹈两方面都纠缠了三角关系。
资料显示他曾练习武术,但舞蹈功底如何呢?“学了paso doble(一种西班牙斗牛舞),”张赫说。他说在新加坡看过舞蹈比赛,引起他对舞蹈的兴趣。
舞蹈和武术的关系,张赫形容为“相似的身体运动,不同的感情表达”。舞蹈是一种更加独立、更情绪化的表达,一开始他“表达不出来”,尽管他的舞步都跳对了。

与李截的Man's Talk
当话题转向李截时,他谈兴更浓。“很棒的家伙,我们交流对武术的理解,互相支持对方的表演。我们俩的对手戏并不多,而我的一场重头戏是武打场面。”
张赫练习截拳道已经8年——是李小龙晚期开创的武术门派。李截曾在《李小龙传》中扮演过李小龙,并向李小龙的弟子学习过截拳道。“是啊,我们谈论武术……以及女人。”张赫说着,露出顽皮的笑容,“……与男人们平常聊的一样。”

只想做好演员这份工
他向前倾了倾,开始认真地用韩语说话,他的经纪人努力进行翻译。他解释说,作为一名演员,他知道在另一个国家获得曝光的价值,这也是在需要进行电影宣传时他全力配合的原因。但是作为一名演员,他觉得更重要的是,所做的一切可以使自己成为一名更出色的演员。
他表示,不会因为有人期待他闯进好莱坞就一定要向这个方向努力。假如同时有一个很棒的韩国电影角色和不算太好的好莱坞角色让他选,他不会不假思索地立刻选择好莱坞的角色。“在韩国,我的位置已经不低了[他高高地挥着手]。现在,很多人对我有期待,不过我还是会跟随自己的心意,成为更出色的演员。这是我的工作。”
他有很想演的角色类型吗?“没有特别想演的类型,我愿意尝试不同类型。”张赫说。“[最近结束的电视剧《不汗党》中,我的角色]现在看来还很有意思,不过随着扮演其他角色,俊这个角色留给人的印象也可能发生变化。”
“在《不汗党》中,我的角色可谓感情丰富——快乐、悲伤、一切都表现出来了。控制这个角色很……(他选择着合适的用词)有趣?[这是一个机会,可以展现]不同的性格特征。”啜了一口咖啡,他又想了想,补充说:“没准哪天,演一个真正的反派……”

再谈兵役生活
在事业高峰期突然暂停,去服兵役是什么感觉?这个问题引起了又一阵笑声。每个人都会这么问。而他的答案只是程序化的:参军是一次有益的经历,他必须去服役,他已经度过那一关了,他只是顺应当时的情况而已。
他提到自己听说了新加坡的兵役制度,一旦完成基础训练后,新兵可以回家。“在韩国,当兵很苦。不能回家,在军营驻扎时[军营其实就在离家不远的某地],没有访客,身边是来自全国各地的人,从中能学到很多新东西。有很多时间可以思考。”
学到了什么新东西?“射击,保护边疆[经纪人解释说张赫谈到的是南北韩边界],搭帐篷。”他对搭帐篷记忆深刻,回忆起当兵时的一些点滴——队伍一旦转移,就要拆了帐篷重新搭一次。
他很喜欢教其他士兵武术,他的年龄比他们大一些。另外,他是以兵长的军衔级别退伍的。“新加坡是怎样的呢?”当我们告诉他新加坡士兵退伍时军衔是不固定的,他嘀咕道:“在韩国,退役时很多人都当上兵长了呢。”
总之,他说,能与各种各样的韩国人再次取得联系的确是很有意思的事,这使他发现了生活的另一层意义。

穿白色“房子”?
转到新加坡人真正关心的问题:你最爱哪种食品?笑声更多了,他不加思索地脱口说出:“辣椒螃蟹和TIGER啤酒!TIGER啤酒在韩国不容易买到。我是TIGER啤酒的铁杆粉丝。”张赫说,一般情况下,在韩国只能在一些酒吧买到TIGER啤酒,超市里买不到。
那么,他喜欢新加坡哪些方面呢?“购物广场。”这是个爱逛街的男人。他的衣柜几乎集各种风格之大成,当我们问他最爱的搭配时,他说是“牛仔裤和白色房子……不是……白色T恤”,说着说着就噗嗤一下笑了出来。“这可以配棒球帽和运动鞋。我根据场合穿衣服。没有特别喜欢的设计师,都是根据场合来穿……”他说。最喜欢的颜色?“喜欢黑色。”他肯定地说。
他也乐于购买武打人物的公仔(action figures)。在谈论最爱的公仔时,他的眼中放出一丝光芒。(他说自己有“三种李小龙,限量版”,比划出3035厘米的高度)他说日本的公仔产业十分发达,因此日本在这方面简直是天堂。

唠叨电影,没完没了
他有崇拜的银幕偶像吗?这个简单的问题使他的语速猛地加快许多:
“李小龙阿尔帕西诺罗伯特德尼洛西恩潘……太多了,我喜欢电影中的很多角色。”
修正版的问题(“请只给出前五名”)得到的答案是阿尔·帕西诺(他列出了帕西诺最著名的几个角色,并且补充说,“热狗[《热天午后》]。阿尔·帕西诺早期的角色——十分与众不同,这个角色更像是一名女性,很温柔……”);罗伯特·德尼洛(再次给出了他心目中的最佳作品清单);以及伊桑·霍克。
他又想了想,补充了“汤姆·克鲁斯”,并指出他很欣赏克鲁斯的经营才能。还有李小龙,表演方面没有太高的评价,但是对李小龙的高超的武术技巧以及他给学生留下的遗产评价很高。
他又给出一个答案:克里斯托弗·沃肯。“《浪漫风暴》中他有一场戏,他扮演的是一名西西里导的黑手党,开枪打另外一个人,场面并不残暴,他只是面带微笑地射击,这只是他要做的某件事而已……”

教育就是帮助别人
几乎是随意问问,我问他如果不走上演员之路他会做什么,张赫露出了温柔的笑容。“我很喜欢教书。我喜欢与别人分享……”他说道。他并不在意所教的对象是小孩子还是青少年。
[]现在并不是老师,但是我觉得教育是一种帮助。当我刚入行时,年纪轻轻,懵懂无知,却没有人教我该怎么做。感觉十分……”他寻找着合适的词,“憋闷。”我问是不是可以理解为“受拘束或无所适从”,他完全赞同:“对,所以现在,我想帮助别人。”
张赫说,与人交往时,不应拘泥于形式,而要了解对方的生活经历与体验。

一句祝贺,气氛僵了
接下来,还有一个重量级话题——张赫的儿子太喜,以及他正在筹备的与金女士的婚礼,她也是孩子的母亲。
仅仅向张赫说了句“祝贺你有了儿子”,竟使他立刻变脸,转为最初那种内向和面带浅笑的模式,与那个热情的话匣子产生了天壤之别。
他的经纪人慌忙解释说,他真的十分十分低调,我们的采访也就此打住。话说回来,我们也不愿他总是谈论帕西诺/德尼洛/沃肯,访问的配图还没拍呢……

FR:liz/显赫家族

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-6 22:37 | 显示全部楼层

更新日刋 MnetのPROGRAM GUIDE

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-6 22:38 | 显示全部楼层

更新...新加坡ARENA杂志

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-7 17:55 | 显示全部楼层

SBSTV연예 張赫<龍之舞>新加坡專訪

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-9 09:58 | 显示全部楼层

20080508張赫空降日本

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-9 12:38 | 显示全部楼层

2008.05.07張赫離台

图片拍摄者oat125/显赫家族

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:24 , Processed in 0.038230 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.