[ 本帖最后由 DesertRose 于 2012-10-28 21:44 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

★版主★

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-28 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
1‘39s Promo

http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/hncm010/242/365931

全秀日 - 生平

登录/注册后可看大图

Nate網圖片

全秀日1959年生于韩国,在神学学校中度过了青少年时期直到进入釜山庆星大学开始学习电影,后留学巴黎电影大学(E.S.R.A)以及巴黎第七、第八大学的电影研究生院,回到韩国后担任庆星大学戏剧电影科的教授。同时全秀日在釜山当地开设了自己的电影公司进行独立创作,其代表作是《问马》(青年期)、《我身体里吹动的风》(中年期)、《路上的休息》(老年期)三部分构成的“时间与记忆”电影,诗化的电影语言、对时间流逝...(Mtime介紹)

[ 本帖最后由 DesertRose 于 2012-10-28 22:07 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

★版主★

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-28 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
Jeon explores psychosexuality in 'Pink'
Source | 2011/10/20 | 214 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

登录/注册后可看大图

Lee Seung-yeon-I, left, and rocker Kang San-eh appear in a scene from "Pink", the latest film by art house auteur Jeon Soo-il. / Courtesy of Mountain Pictures

By Lee Hyo-won

Art house favorite Jeon Soo-il brings yet another slow, stark drama that reveals the grit and beauty of ruins.

Having premiered earlier this month at the 16th Busan International Film Festival, "Pink" incisively examines the nature of implosive violence and psychosexuality through the squalor of a desolate port town.

It is destined for hotwire the international film festival circuit and art houses, while the big screen comeback of seasoned actress Seo Kap-sook and acting debut of rocker Kang San-eh may attract niche audiences here.

After taking viewers from an abandoned mining town (in the multiple award-winning "With a Girl of Black Soil") to the Himalayas ("Himalaya, Where the Wind Dwells"), the director presents a pub and its ruinous environs that feel all too real.

The bar, eponymously called Pink, and the desolate lives that are centered there, are far from rosy. Like Jeon's other works, the film is all about creating an atmospheric landscape and the withered characters are but details of the peculiar scenery - physical extensions of the withered "makgeolli"-stained tables or the refrigerator randomly tossed out on the mudflat, which the tides swallow and vomit back up twice daily.

Lee Seung-yeon-I, not to be confused with the beauty queen-turned-actress of the same name, plays her first lead role after appearing in memorable supporting roles in indie flicks such as "My Dear Enemy" and "Breathless". She unleashes a quiet tour-de-force as Su-ji, a mild-mannered woman who exudes beauty in her simple, makeup-free visage and unassuming melancholic air.

The viewer is introduced to all the curious quirks of the village through outsider Su-ji. She has moved there to lodge and work for Ok-ryeon (Seo), a 40-something-year-old who runs Pink while raising her autistic teenage son Sang-guk by herself.

Ok-ryeon becomes increasingly preoccupied with demonstrating against urban development plans that would force locals to move out of their longtime homes, and Su-ji is left to look after the bar and Sang-guk (convincingly played by Park Hyun-woo). Our introverted protagonist makes an effort to deal with customers that are much too eager to befriend her and the silent boy who refuses to attend school.

She warms to her new home, as she forms an intimate bond with Sang-guk, responds to the advances of a flirtatious fisherman and leans into the music of a vagabond singer (Kang). But just when viewers become acquainted with the strange surroundings, Su-ji's own mysterious, unveiled past becomes the subject of inspection - much like how after staring at an Oriental landscape for a while one begins to notice the tiny humans hidden behind trees.

For Su-ji, memories of sexual abuse start intruding on her everyday life as the novelty of travel begins to wear off. Here the film takes a voyeuristic look at feminine sexuality, which involves full-frontal nude scenes that are far from erotic. Ok-ryeon enjoys casual dalliances with a police officer (veteran actor Lee Won-jong) in return for his care, and openly breastfeeds her adolescent son.

Su-ji on the other hand manipulates men with her passive-aggressive behavior and initiates somewhat inappropriate activities with Sang-guk.

In exploring such psychosexual themes, Jeon opts for long shots that ebb and flow like a series of still life photographs, accompanied by the occasional lilting music by Kang. But there is nothing meditative or calm about it; it is decidedly noir, with the sensibilities of both a smart thriller and rambling, drawn-out fantasy.

Yet, just as the forsaken ruins emanate hints of run-down charms there are also moments of humor that uplift the solemnity. Moreover, there is a saving grace in Su-ji's optimistic effort to move on and live. Pink thus becomes more than a place for the traumatized to gather and lick their wounds but a haven where one can fully embrace both the grit and beauty of life.

A Mountain Pictures release, "Pink" opens in theaters Oct. 27. It is rated 18 and over, and runs 97 minutes.(中文翻譯稍等幾天)

[ 本帖最后由 DesertRose 于 2012-10-28 22:03 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

★版主★

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-28 22:05 | 显示全部楼层
HAF feature interview with JEON Soo-il, "Another Country"
Source | 2012/03/11 | 231 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

登录/注册后可看大图

Director Jeon Soo-il is due to participate in the upcoming Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF) with the project "Another Country". At the time of writing, he was shooting his latest film "El Condor Pasa" in Busan and Peru. "Another Country" will be his next film after "El Condor Pasa".

Jeon's previous films include "With a Girl of Black Soil" (2007), which won two awards at the Venice film festival, "Himalaya, Where the Wind Dwells", which screened at Karlovy Vary and Sao Paulo, "I Came from Busan" (2009), which went to the San Sebastian film festival, and his most recent "Pink" (2011) which premiered at last year's Busan International Film Festival.

Produced by Dongnyuk Film, Jeon's "Another Country" has a budget of KW1 billion (US$889,000), with plans for half of that to come from Korea and half from a foreign partner. Due to his shoot, this interview was conducted by email for "Korean Cinema Today" (KCT).

KCT: I heard you are in Busan shooting a film called "El Condor Pasa".

JEON: It's a love story between a Catholic priest and a woman. Jo Jae-hyeon, who was in "Address Unknown" and "Beyond the Years", is playing the priest. Jo recently wrapped shooting on director Jeon Kyu-hwan's latest film "Weight" (working title). The woman who falls in love with him is played by BAE Jung-hwa, famous for her role in the play "Owol-ae gyulhon hal-geoya" which roughly translates to "I'm going to get married in May".

KCT: How much of the shoot will be in Peru?

JEON: We did about 25% of it in Busan. After the domestic shoot is completed, we plan to shoot in Peru until the end of February. Rather than describing the place that Peru is, I think the pivotal point of this film will be to describe the inner workings of the character(s) in a strange place. As always. When I get back to Korea, I plan to finish the post-production by April or May and am aiming at an autumn release domestically.

KCT: How did the story of "Another Country" get started?

JEON: I'm still shooting, so I don't think it's at a stage where I can reveal specifics. It started with the set-up of a main character that misses an old love, and finds his way to his loved one. I want to take this set-up and portray it in the form of a road movie, which I personally like.

KCT: Are you planning to shoot this film on location abroad as you did with "Himalaya, Where the Wind Dwells" (2008) in Nepal, or with "El Condor Pasa" in Peru?

JEON: Yes. I'm planning to shoot it all over France. Especially in the Marseilles area. Numerous immigrants and illegal aliens from around the world inhabit this harbor city. As in the Korean title "Illegal Alien", for the main male character who has come to France for the woman he loves, this place, France, is an alien place. In that sense, places are as important as characters in this film. In his journey to find his identity, the place will make the protagonist live in a different kind of world.

KCT: How is the casting going?

JEON: Still looking. I think it will proceed concretely once "El Condor Pasa" is done. I want a male protagonist in his mid-thirties, with delicate sentiment.

KCT: How far along with this project do you think you'll be by the time HAF starts?

JEON: At that point, we're probably going to be discussing co-production with a French production company called Neon Films.(中文翻譯稍後)

主题

回帖

积分

★版主★

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-28 22:13 | 显示全部楼层
劇 照

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

★版主★

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-28 22:18 | 显示全部楼层
轉載:7號球衣看韩国电影之一三一:《粉色》(Pink)

中年女人带着有自闭症的儿子在海边一所马上就要被拆迁的房子里开饭馆谋生,一个陌生的年轻女子来打工。她们都似乎背负着巨大的困难和忧伤,若有所思,魂不守舍,行动飘忽。。。

这部电影让我想起了六年前看过的另一部韩国电影《女人贞慧》,完全的女性题材,台词同样少到可以忽略。《女人贞慧》在平淡沉默中透着深沉的伤痛与孤独,《粉红》在压抑诡异中掩饰着不安和疯狂。她们在海边破落的房屋、村落中穿行,忍受着男人们的暴力,忍受着世俗世界中的无奈与压迫,而她们最终的反抗也非常决绝。整部电影都似乎笼罩在一层潮湿的欲望和潮湿的勇气之中。。。

《粉红》中两个女性的命运也同样令人叹息,一个遭遇到父辈的性暴力,一个摆脱不了孩子的病痛,人生中的两大悲剧借助灰暗的镜头语言,反复出现,纠缠不清,如同梦魇。两位女性演员的表现均极出色——年轻女子的眼神让我想起了《爱情的牙齿》中的颜丙燕,一部看得老夫心有戚戚焉的残酷青春作品——在如此巨大的阴影中生活,并不意味着行为一定夸张到癫狂——比如演电影如同唱戏一样用力的徐帆老师——深深埋在心底的仇恨和苦痛,才会弥漫出一种慑人的力量。。。

一口气看完了电影,抬头看见窗外温暖的午后秋阳,平淡安静的生活真好。

[ 本帖最后由 DesertRose 于 2012-10-29 08:43 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2012-10-28 23:15 | 显示全部楼层
感觉还不错呢,可以期待下~~~~~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:50 , Processed in 0.046774 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.