[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-3-4 16:51 | 显示全部楼层
我想BJ描写的玻璃之城不是那么容易碎的,像敏珠、锡镇一般人是撞不碎的,只会遍地鳞伤。除非城里的人自己从里面打碎它,那是不可能的,俊成为了这个家,选着了离婚,大嫂最总没离开这个家,还积极的帮组大哥竞选。俊熙也回来参加俊成的婚礼。这个婆婆和敏珠生活了一段时间还是不喜欢她,连她第一次主播新闻都不愿看,照理说已不大加了,看看也无妨,势力啊!
阿淼

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2009-3-4 19:50 | 显示全部楼层
这BJ编的这个结局也太没说服力了.通常现实生活中夫妻离婚的理由无非就是感情没了,性格不合或者是外遇问题等等.
但在敏珠和俊成之间什么问题都没有,连最后私生子的问题都还俊成一个清白了,为什么两人还要离婚.这BJ也太强了.为了要让他们离婚而离婚,不管理由能不能够站得住脚.反正结局是一定要让他们离.

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-3-4 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
谁知道呢也许BJ想告诉大家灰姑娘离开富商靠自己当上了新闻主播.
阿淼

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2009-3-4 21:41 | 显示全部楼层
我想编剧是想告诉观众,现实和人们的期待终究是不一样的!

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 08:56 | 显示全部楼层
结局不能算是结局,完全可以在加10集

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-3-5 09:20 | 显示全部楼层
这伤心的啊 哎呀 俊成啊 敏珠啊  
可怜了wuli真旭了
不过哈   不过哈  
这电视剧中真旭不得意 生活中可是很风光啊 呵呵
这下真旭和崔崔的绯闻那是传的相当相当厉害的
偶当然素灰常支持的姐弟恋了  嘿嘿  
虽然很多人和媒体们都觉得崔崔那么出名 说什么真旭是名不经传的
但是wuli家的真少爷在偶心目中还是有那么点点分量的嗷

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 14:05 | 显示全部楼层
對玻璃之城的大結局, 我不想再說什麼,
我寧可當俊成在家門口把敏珠推開要她走,
回到自己房間後,發覺一切和敏珠有關的物品都被移走了,
他頽然的坐下來痛哭. 整套劇就這樣落幕.
那麼整套劇的童話幻滅的主題便完美了.

======================

http://www.youtube.com/v/yTNupEAxxFw

根據 soompi 的英語翻譯,我把重要的一段對白翻了.

YR and MJ in a café

- I never in my worst dreams imagined JS would do anything like this

- He announced the divorce for your sake

- For my sake? How can that make sense? Shouldn't he at least have consulted me first if he thought we should divorce?

- JS hasn't cast you aside. It's the President who did that. He came to the conclusion you were no longer useful. Once he makes a decision he carries it out instantly and ruthlessly. His idea of sending you out of the country was just a step to make divorce easier. He didn't want to give permission for a divorce right here and now. Instead he wanted to send you abroad for a few years, then get it done quietly after the next elections. A harsh and unjust way of treating you, isn't it? I expect that's why JS decided to act as he did, because there was no other possiblity. By announcing the divorce publicly right now, he saved you having to suffer such underhanded treatment.

- I really just can't understand it. How could he possibly do such a thing?

- Are you still keen on knowing the truth? ... SH is my husband's son. I've know that all along. I couldn't handle the hypocrisy and betrayal of my husband expecting me to adopt his child. I wanted to bring the truth that father-in-law was hiding to light, so I could escape from that family. I was the one who leaked the information to journalists. If only I hadn't done that, things wouldn't have gotten out of hand like this. You would probably never have been told about SH. I didn't have any idea what an evil deed I was doing. My struggle to escape just ended up with me caught faster in the net. Now I can see the damage I've done. To you and JS. And to .... someone else. I beg you to forgive me, even though I know that can't change anything.

- But if what you say is true, why was that truth hidden from me?  Both by JS and by father-in-law? I was a member of the family, after all.

- If one person knows, another soon gets to know, so keeping something like that secret is hard. So sooner or later SH would have become an obstacle to GS's career. Until father-in-law achieves his dream, he can't afford any sort of stigma falling on GS. Even mother-in-law couldn't be allowed to know the whole truth. Father-in-law wanted to keep the  secret to himself to the end. GS and JS alone, along with me, were in on the conspiracy. JS didn't want you to become one of the conspirators. If JS had told you before, would you have understood him? Or more to the point: if you'd known about his father's ambition, would you have been able to go along with it?

- How could anyone force their child to keep such a horrible secret?

- What holds the entire family together is father-in-law's ambition. If he collapses, the whole family collapses. That's something JS knows only too well. In the end, I chose to stay in the family. It's the only way of life I know. Or rather, I realised I had no alternative. I will live with the guilt for the rest of my life. It's a burden I have to carry.  But you still have a chance. Can you not bring yourself to stay in the family for the sake of JS?

- From the very start I was never ever given any choice. Even now, I'm leaving because JS pushed me out.

- But you do understand now that JS did this for your sake, as the best way he could see of helping you? The final choice still rests with you. You could still take it. ...  I'm sorry. Coming along now and apologizing is no use at all, but I apologize all the same. My heart aches for you and JS.

佑蘭:....對不起, 到現在才來說對不起, 已於事無補.
   但我仍要說對不起. 我為你和俊成而心疼.
=====================================================
- JS, I was in the wrong earlier. Do we really have to end everything and abandon it all like this? You don't really intend to do that, do you? Even though you didn't tell me the truth, I don't mind. Let's just go back together and I'll stand by you.
敏珠:俊成呀, 我之前錯怪了你. 我們真的要結束一切就這樣放棄嗎?
   你不是真的想這樣的, 對嗎?
   就算你不把真相告訴我, 我也不介意.
   我們一起進去吧, 我會支持你的.
- There's no need to stand by me. You and I have to go our separate ways.
俊成:不需要了.  你和我要走不同的路了.
- Don't do this. Don't push me away like this. You can share everything with me. Why didn't you just do that right from the start?
敏珠:不要這樣. 不要這樣推開我. 我可以和你分擔一切.
   為什麼一開始你不這樣做呢?
- It's all over now. My father can't do anything more to you now. So you can escape.
俊成:一切都完結了. 父親不會再對你幹出什麼事情來. 你可以逃脫了.
- But I did wrong. I beg you, forgive me for not trusting you from the start.
敏珠:可是, 是我錯了. 求求你, 原諒我沒有一開始便信任你吧.
- You never ever did a single thing wrong.
俊成: 你從沒有做錯任何事.
- Can we go back right now and go down on our knees to your father? I can do that. So let's go and do it.
敏珠:我們不可以現在便回去向你父親下跪求他嗎?
   我可以呀. 我們就進去這樣做吧.

(He steps forward and holds her by both shoulders)
(俊成走向前扶著敏珠的肩)

- You're letting your feelings run away with you again now. You mustn't make the same mistake twice. Keep a cool head and think. Now it's time to turn away.
俊成:你現在只是失去了控制自己的感情的能力. 你不要再犯同一樣的錯了.
   冷靜下來想一想吧. 現在是時候離開了.

(Instead, she comes closer to him and hugs him)
(敏珠沒理會他的說話, 相反靠近來抱著他)

- But I just can't end it like this. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. Please take me back. If you abandon me, I'll lose everything. That really may happen. And you need me too, don't you? Why take on all your burdens alone?
敏珠:可是我們不能就這樣結束. 我可以為你做任何事. 求你留住我.
   如果你拋棄我的話, 我會失去一切的. 這是真實的情形.
   你也需要我的, 是嗎? 為什麼要獨自承擔起一切呢?

(For a moment, JS starts to return her embrace. But then he recovers himself and lets his arms hang limp)
(有一刻, 俊成是想回抱敏珠, 可是他把持住自己的感情把手垂下來)

- Remember the sort of person you used to be. No matter what hardships confronted you you never ran away, and you always came out fighting bravely. No one was more honest and straightforward than you. You stopped being like that when you married me. I don't want to stand by and have to watch you lose even more of your true self.
俊成:記住你原來是一個怎樣的人. 面對任何艱難, 你都不會退縮, 總是勇敢迎戰.
   沒有人比你更誠實和爽快. 在你嫁給了我之後,你不再是這樣的一個人了.
   我不想袖手旁觀看著你失去更多自己.
- But I want to stay by your side. I don't care about who I really am. When things get hard for you I want to take your hand. I will do anything for your sake.
敏珠:可是我想留在你身邊支持你.
   我不管什麼是真正的我. 當你難受時我想握著你的手.
   我可以為你做任何事.

(He pushes her away and turns her round so she's facing the apartment block, with her back to him)
(俊成把她推開, 扳著她轉身向外背對著自己)

- Don't turn back: walk forward. That's the choice you have to make. I want you to have more love for yourself like in the old days.
俊成:向前直行不要回頭.
   這是你應作的抉擇. 我想你像以前一樣更愛你自己.

(She breaks his grip and turns back round to face him)
(敏珠掙脫開, 回身望著他)

- I can't go, I feel too much pain in my heart for you. Why won't you hold on to me? Surely there's still a chance for us?
敏珠:我不能離開你. 我很心疼你呀.
   為什麼不依靠我呢? 我們之間一定仍是有可能的吧?

(Once again, he forcibly turns her round away from him)
(俊成再一次堅決的扳過她的身往外推)

- Don't weaken. You mustn't try to understand me or to forgive me. There's nothing left for me but to live the life I've chosen. I won't be giving up anything at all for your sake. Whatever sacrifices we family members have to make in future, you won't have to share my part. And you won't be giving up anything aside from me. No one will be able to force you to anything. Because of prejudices and misunderstandings, you'll have some difficulties for a while. But you'll get over them. It's because I firmly believe that that I can send you away. (He pushes he a step further away, and leaves hold of her) Go now. You mustn't look back. Just keep looking firmly ahead. Come on, go, I tell you.
俊成:不要心軟. 不要企圖理解我或原諒我.
   我現在只能依我所選擇的生活活著. 就算是為了你, 我也不會放棄.
   將來, 無論我的家人要犧牲什麼, 你也不需要因我而分擔.
   沒有人可以強迫你做任何事.
   你會有一陣子因別人的偏見和誤會而難過的日子. 但你會挺過來的.
   我是因為深信這個, 才可以放你走.
   (俊成放開她, 再把她往外推開)
   現在便離開吧. 不要回頭. 堅定的向前走. 聽我說的, 離開吧.

[ 本帖最后由 Kit09 于 2009-3-5 15:59 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 14:47 | 显示全部楼层
哎呦
可怜的俊成

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
说到底,俊成这样刻意的推开敏珠,心理也是有些缺陷的,有什么难关不能两个人一起过呢

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
幸好我没有看到结局~不然我真的不能接受啊~

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 17:08 | 显示全部楼层
我还是很想看看 有中文字幕的结局

光看文字介绍好象很不过瘾

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 18:04 | 显示全部楼层
俊成太可怜了!

中文字幕出的非常慢....

[ 本帖最后由 lilcrash 于 2009-3-5 18:05 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-3-5 18:19 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得敏珠也蛮可怜的,兜了个圈子,富太太没做几天,又回到从前。
阿淼

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 20:42 | 显示全部楼层

敏珠当初并不是因为想当富太太才嫁给俊成的!
偶觉得最可怜的是姐姐!
十年前被爱情伤害,远走美国!
十年后勇敢的走出不爱的婚姻,
回来寻回真爱!
到头来却又一次受伤!
PS: 从结局来看,锡镇的第一次放手害了姐姐!
    第二次放手害了敏珠!

[ 本帖最后由 紫色的雨 于 2009-3-5 20:47 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-3-5 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 紫色的雨 于 2009-3-5 20:42 发表
敏珠当初并不是因为想当富太太才嫁给俊成的!
偶觉得最可怜的是姐姐!
十年前被爱情伤害,远走美国!
十年后勇敢的走出不爱的婚姻,
回来寻回真爱!
到头来却又一次受伤!
PS: 从结局来看,锡镇的第一次放手害了姐姐!
    第二次放手害了敏珠!

所以
真的爱
就请别放手
有时候是不是爱的不够深?~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:30 , Processed in 0.040610 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.