回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-12-3 23:27 | 显示全部楼层
Cine21 导演李承武

[이승무] 동화처럼, 만화적 인물로 받아들여달라
原文链接:http://www.cine21.com/Article/article_view.php?mm=005002002&article_id=63885

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
                                                    ...Dream High...

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-5 13:26 | 显示全部楼层

VIP Review

尹济均、安圣基、朴重勋、李明世、金仁权、申敏儿、玄彬、2PM等

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-17 05:31 | 显示全部楼层
Kate Bosworth says filming with Jang Dong-gun new but not different

登录/注册后可看大图

Hollywood actress Kate Bosworth speaks to reporters at a press screening for film "The Warrior's Way" held at the COEX Megabox theater in Seoul, South Korea on November 22, 2010. [Han Youn-jong/Asia Economic Daily]

Hollywood actress Kate Bosworth has said working on film "The Warrior's Way," helmed by a Korean director and starring a Korean actor, was a new experience but not a different one.

Bosworth made the remark during a press screening for the film in Seoul on Monday while speaking to reporters about the pic directed by Sngmoo Lee and featuring Jang Dong-gun as the main character.

"Hollywood is like a group of abandoned gypsies -- it's a hodge-podge melting pot of people so I feel like I’ve come across different culture and societies in different films I’ve done," the actress started by saying.

She then explained, "I felt we were starting from the positive launching pad of wanting to make a beautiful unique movie so I didn’t really feel a difference from working on other Hollywood movies."

Bosworth rather said the movie itself was "like untreaded water" with it being "a cross-cultural cross-genre visual extravaganza of a fable."

"I felt that the script was unique, it was really something that hasn't been seen before....... So I went into this film open-minded, not knowing what to expect," she explained.

In "The Warrior's Way," director Lee incorporates fantasy and comic book-like elements into the story about an Asian swordsman named Yang, played by Jang, who flees to a forgotten American town in the West to escape his bloody past but gets caught up in a battle with a local group of bandits and then the warrior clan that trained him.

Bosworth plays Lynne, a dirt-covered knife thrower who will not hesitate to lunge herself at every chance she has to take down the leader of the bandit who killed her family but the actress said she "very much embraced" the "rough, tumbly, spunky and firey" character.

"I grew up more of a tomboy and I was an equestrian when I was six so in terms of the action sequences, I don’t shy away from physicality," she remarked with a smile.

"The Warrior's Way," produced by Barrie Osborne of "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Matrix" series and also starring Hollywood actors Geoffrey Rush and Danny Houston, is set for simultaneous release in Korea and the U.S. on December 2.

Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

主题

回帖

积分

★版主★

积分
发表于 2011-10-24 20:02 | 显示全部楼层

《黄沙武士》11月3日公映 张东健飙演技

2011年10月23日18:07  新浪娱乐

登录/注册后可看大图
《黄沙武士》剧照

登录/注册后可看大图
《黄沙武士》剧照

登录/注册后可看大图
《黄沙武士》剧照

登录/注册后可看大图
《黄沙武士》剧照
  新浪娱乐讯 令国内观众期待已久的西部动作大片《黄沙武士》已确定上映日期,将于11月3日登录全国各大院线与观众见面。届时将与《猩球崛起》等影片一同联袂掀起真正意义上的贺岁第一波,一扫连续两个月的影市低迷阴霾。

本片是亚洲首屈一指的实力派与偶像派魅力巨星张东健的好莱坞处女秀,其标杆性意义不言自明。片中他与好莱坞优质女星凯特·波茨沃斯有着缠绵又不得不割舍的爱情戏码,更与奥斯卡影帝杰弗里·拉什互飚演技,老牛仔与东方武士间的惺惺相惜尽显男人魅力。令中国观众感到惊喜和意外的是,而香港老牌影星狄龙在片中出演了贯穿始终的重要角色,正是无处不在的他令得张东健无处容身。

“一定要去看这部电影,它不仅是一部动作大片。女生们都会喜欢这部电影,都该拉着自己的男友去看,这里有可爱的婴儿,真正的爱情与放弃,妙趣横生又惊险刺激。我向你们保证这是我制作过的最好电影。”该片的制片人之一迈克尔·培瑟曾制作过《生死时速》,动情地说道:“制作这部电影是很有成就感的。现在,我们真心希望,也相信中国的观众会来支持这部电影,我们迫切希望你在电影上映的第一个周末出来捧场,假如你在首映日没能出现的话。支持这部电影,介绍所有人来欣赏它,我能保证你将会得到享受。希望最终每个观众都能在电影院看到这部电影。因为这是仅属于大银幕的电影。”

日前在影片的大银幕版内部试映时,观众被其壮美的视效和音效一举折服,大赞其浓烈饱满的影像风格有比《斯巴达300勇士》更叹为观止的表现力。

11月3日,走进影院去欣赏《黄沙武士》在大银幕上带给你的视听震撼吧!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:54 , Processed in 0.040195 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.