回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-1-20 12:56 | 显示全部楼层
Starnews

김명민 "연기에 안일해지면 내가 떠날거다"( 인터뷰 )
原文链接:http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/read.nhn?section=main&office_id=108&article_id=0002065577

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
                                                    ...Dream High...

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-1-20 14:26 | 显示全部楼层
金明民韩智敏拍摄性感冷艳照 完美演绎情侣
2011年1月20日   星期四13:23

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

出演电影《朝鲜名侦探》的金明民和韩智敏公开了他们的性感造型照。

这次突破电影里角色形象的两人,变身情侣,大秀性感,造型照中完美演绎神秘紧张的气氛。电影中侦破案件的名侦探金明民和事件核心人物韩智敏,两人在造型照中诙谐的感官气质,受到了人们的瞩目。拍摄造型照并接受采访的金明民对于完美饰演客珠的韩智敏,对于她的性感和她倾国倾城的美以及对角色的驾驭能力都大加赞赏。韩智敏对和金明民的合作则表示:「拍摄的速度比预期要快,所以拍摄前必须仔细准备,而与金明民合作也让我自身得到了提高。」二位演员的造型照将在《allure korea》第二期上与大家见面。【TVDAILY=宣美炅记者】

韩星网 - TVdaily中文版 提供.禁止转载

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-1-21 19:38 | 显示全部楼层
김명민 "홈스처럼 기억에 남는 '허당 탐정' 기대하세요"
原文链接:http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/read.nhn?section=main&office_id=015&article_id=0002376953

登录/注册后可看大图
                                                    ...Dream High...

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-21 23:52 | 显示全部楼层

“朝鲜名侦探”首映 金明民大赞韩智敏性感迷人

2011-01-18 15:02:19    作者:编译/Ben    来源: 电影网

据韩国媒体报道,古装轻喜剧《朝鲜名侦探:高山乌头花的秘密》(以下简称《朝鲜名侦探》)一片于1月17日在首尔市东大门某影院召开了媒体首映仪式。在记者招待会上,影片的男主角扮演者金明民对对剧中与自己有着大量对手戏的女一号韩智敏大加赞赏,并公开称“韩智敏的性感令人神魂颠倒,无法静心观赏电影。”

在《朝鲜名侦探》中,金明民扮演了一位接受国王命令调查官吏连环被刺事件的侦探,他电影中的表现完全打破了自己在此前树立的知性帅气形象。而韩智敏则在影片中扮演了性感的蛇蝎美人“汉客主”,与金明民有大量精彩的合作戏份。

对于韩智敏在影片中的表现,金明民还另外赞赏称:“虽然之前每天都能在片场看到韩智敏,但是通过大银幕看到的她更加具有迷人的魅力。”

而韩智敏本人则对自己扮演的角色有着不同于常人的解读,她在接受记者采访时表示,“‘汉客主’这个角色在电影中有一场为了色诱金明民而裸露的戏码,而这个形象也比较容易给人留下深刻印象。但是实际上这个女人是一直怀抱着复仇的梦想生活下去的一个立体式的角色,这一点反而比起她性感的一面更吸引我。”

对于影片中自己过于裸露的服装,韩智敏坦言自己在颁奖仪式之外的场合都很不习惯穿着太露,但片中的戏服都是工作人员花了时间和心血做出的成果,这一点也让她在拍摄时不再难为情。

此外,有记者问及金明民假设电影拍摄续集的话,是否会出演时。金明民先是朝向导演开玩笑地说了一句“您还要拍吗?”,之后对记者做出了肯定地答复。他回答称“要根据电影的票房成绩才能决定要不要接着拍续集。”

电影《朝鲜名侦探》改编自擅长于历史小说的作家金卓焕的原著《烈女门的秘密》,故事讲述的是朝鲜时代正祖17年时,为了调查疑点重重的连环杀人案件而展开追踪的名侦探金镇(金明民 饰)的破案故事。接受了朝鲜国王正祖密令的侦探金镇在对官僚连环杀人案件展开调查时,遭受了神秘的刺客袭击,在事件发展的关键时刻接受了狗肉贩子瑞弼(吴达秀 饰)的帮助,进而顺利度过危机。在瑞弼的帮助下,金镇开始着手寻找破案的头绪--高山乌头花,却在这一过程中遭遇了案情的关键人物韩客珠(韩智敏 饰),而她却是朝鲜最大商团的领头人。随着案情调查的展开,一个几乎探索不到源头的巨大阴谋也渐渐浮出了水面,等待着金镇的真相则是足以颠覆整个朝鲜王朝的巨大丑闻。

当天的媒体首映仪式还吸引了众多明星前来捧场,其中还包括了刚退伍不久,睽违娱乐圈2年有余的Eric。电影预计将于1月27日正式上映。

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-1-24 00:32 | 显示全部楼层
김명민 "도전해보고 싶은 역 정말 많죠"
原文链接:http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/read.nhn?section=main&office_id=001&article_id=0004880166

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
                                                    ...Dream High...

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-1-25 13:51 | 显示全部楼层
김명민 "작품 끝난 뒤 심한 우울증 오기도.."(인터뷰①)
原文链接:http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/read.nhn?section=main&office_id=277&article_id=0002537114

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

김명민 "내 연기에 만족했다면 배우를 그만뒀을 것"(인터뷰②)
原文链接:http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/read.nhn?section=main&office_id=277&article_id=0002537113

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
                                                    ...Dream High...

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2011-1-28 14:45 | 显示全部楼层

《朝鲜名侦探》首映票房排第一 主演们继续横行各地影院

登录/注册后可看大图

电影《朝鲜名侦探:高山乌头花的秘密》上映第一天的票房就排在第一位。

根据电影振兴委员会的电影院入场券综合展望,《朝鲜名侦探:高山乌头花的秘密》全国累计观看人数达到11万2877名。电影观众对演员金明民吴达秀韩智敏的演技也是大为赞赏,并在各种门户网上为该电影打了9分的高分,而观众人数的激增也是受到瞩目。讲述朝鲜第一名侦探查明撼动整个朝鲜的巨大丑闻真相的《朝鲜名侦探:高山乌头花的秘密》横行首尔,釜山,大邱等地影院。【TVDAILY=崔慜智记者】

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-1-28 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
Naver电影专题 - - - - 韩志旼采访

登录/注册后可看大图

专题链接:http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/cstory.nhn?nid=1008

Maxmovie 吴达洙

[인터뷰] <조선명탐정> 오달수, 설득이 통하는 웃음의 미학
原文链接:http://news.maxmovie.com/movie_info/sha_news_view.asp?menuCode=2&subMenuCode=4&mi_id=MI0091544649&contain=&keyword=&page=1

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
                                                    ...Dream High...

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-29 01:44 | 显示全部楼层

KBS 志旼MM专访的英文版本~

Han Ji-min: 'I Played Sexy and Mysterious Character'
Wan,要不要首楼把名字改过来捏?
http://www.hancinema.net/han-ji- ... aracter--27396.html

Actress Han Ji-min stars in the movie "Detective K". She explained why she had decided to appear in "Detective K" at a recent interview with Yonhap News, saying, "I had done many historical works so far, so I actually wanted to appear in a modern drama, but I found the script very exciting and began to have curiosity about the character whom I will play. She will not appear in many scenes, but I wanted to challenge myself by trying to play this attractive character".

"Detective K", which will be released on January 27, is about a detective in the Joseon Dynasty who ferreted out all the facts of a corruption case. Han has become famous with her appearances in the historical dramas "Yi San" and "Dae Jang Geum". She said that the attractive character made her appear in "Detective K" even though she had not wanted to appear in a historical drama again. In response to a comment that she really goes well with historical dramas, she said, "I had appeared in many historical dramas and people might think that I looked familiar with historical dramas". Compared with other actors, Kim Myeong-min, a detective, and Oh Dal-soo, she appeared in a rather small number of scenes, but she said that she never cared about the quantity. She said, "I have not filmed many movies, and I wanted to play an attractive character or important character who has a large impact on the movie even though the character does not appear in many scenes. I prefer this attractive character than the one who appears continuously without having an impact within the movie".

The character whom she will play, Han Gaek Joo, is a voluptuous woman who Hypnotized the detective from the beginning, and she holds a key to solving the case. She said, "The mysterious character arouses curiosity, so I felt she was attractive. The charm and appeal of the sexy character was the most important aspect for playing her". She explained that she could not express this voluptuous character easily due to her previous images of purity and elegance, so she paid more attention to her hairstyle, makeup, and clothes. The character Han Gaek Joo, in splendid Chinese costumes, expressed a femme fatale image. She did not have many outdoor scenes, but she confessed that it was too difficult and painful when she climbed up a mountain where no restroom had been built and filmed the movie for almost 12 hours without drinking water or eating anything.

She took a break for almost one and a half years after appearing in the drama "Cain and Abel" with the actor So Ji-sub. She had prepared two dramas and one movie during the break, but the production schedules had been canceled. Until few years ago, she had suffered from a rare disease that has symptoms of dizziness when she felt stressed. She said, "When the filming had been stopped due to my symptoms on the set, it was very uncomfortable. Now, I am trying to forget about the stress and live life with happiness every moment". She added, "I think that how I can be remain a certain actor in people's minds totally depends on my effort. The important thing is trying to play different characters in different works by giving my utmost effort".

She had majored in social welfare, and she has actually actively participated in volunteer works by helping children in the third world and North Korea. She said, "I could find out how an actor could have a large influence on people. People pay attention to what I am doing, and I think that I have to do more volunteer work because I can inform the public that many people in a certain place are actually starving to death. I have to urge them to participate in volunteer work. Some people even thought that I participated in those volunteer works to show something to the public in the past, but now they do not think that way anymore". Han Ji-min, who was born in 1982, turned 29 this year. She said with a smile, "Getting old can be very stressful to actresses, but there are also good things in emotions. I have always wanted to become thirty because I have had the feeling that I might become mature when I reach thirty". She emphasized again that she wanted to appear in modern dramas, but she confessed that she would appear in a historical drama again if she could read another attractive script for historical dramas regardless of her preference.

[ 本帖最后由 ordinaryone 于 2011-1-29 01:52 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-29 02:29 | 显示全部楼层

金明民:我的角色一半真实,一半虚构~

My character in "Detective K" is 50% real, 50% fiction
http://www.hancinema.net/my-char ... -fiction-27449.html

Did you know that Kim Myeong-min's character in "Detective K" was based on a real life historical figure in Korea?

In "Detective K", Kim Myeong-min's latest movie where he plays the title role, the detective is a fictional character inspired by Jeong Yak Yong, a well-known Korean philosopher who lived in the late Joseon Dynasty.

In a recent interview with MyungMin International, Kim Myeong-min revealed, "The character I'm playing in the movie is both real and fictional. I'd say, 50% real and 50% fictional".

Kim Myeong-min explained that half of the character of the great detective was created from the persona that he fashioned though his extensive research about the life of the brilliant scholar.

Kim Myeong-min said, "My character was patterned after the historical figure Jeong Yak Yong, who is a man of extraordinary talents and abilities. In this movie, we focus on his investigative skills".

Kim Myeong-min added that when the detective is not on a special mission, he is a scientist, just like Jeong Yak Yong.

Jeong Yak Yong is also one of King Jeongjo's most trusted friend and loyal subject. Because of this special relationship, Kim Myeong-min also read up a lot about the 22nd King of the Joseon Dynasty.

Meanwhile, the fictional aspect of the character that comprises the other half is a combination of his and director Kim Seok-yoon's ideas. He added that he also got inpiration from his role model, Robert Downey Jr.

"I like the acting style of Robert Downey Jr. I was impressed by his performance in Sherlock Holmes and in Iron Man 1 and 2. In fact, these movies are my references when I filmed "Detective K"", the "Detective K" star added.

"Detective K" opens in Korea in January 27, and in other countries thereafter.

Written by: michi

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2011-1-29 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ordinaryone 于 2011-1-29 01:44 发表
Han Ji-min: 'I Played Sexy and Mysterious Character'
Wan,要不要首楼把名字改过来捏?
http://www.hancinema.net/han-ji- ... aracter--27396.html

Actress Han Ji-min sta ...

O,谢谢啦。。。名字就不要修改了
我10年12月份的时候问过她了
她说中国这边熟悉韩智敏,虽然其实真的是韩志旼。
她默认就是韩智敏了,妥协了吧,应该。呵呵

好了,发些跟电影有关的东东
昨天的舞台问候图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

偶懒,就贴这几张。。。。。。

貌似今天的舞台问候也开始了
说有10场,累死。。。。。

汗,图都叉叉,好吧,上传到相册去。。。。。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 韩wanwan 于 2011-1-29 15:03 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2011-1-29 14:57 | 显示全部楼层
1月27日首映票房
开心啦
排名第一
后劲加油吧

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2011-2-5 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
[Sports Today 전성호記者]電影'朝鮮名偵探: 槴子花的秘密'(以下簡稱:朝鮮名偵探)於農曆新年的連續休假期間,在其公開上映滿9天之時刻,就已經突破200萬觀影觀眾人次,登上了Box Office的王位寶座。

5일 영화진흥위원회 영화관입장권 통합전산망에 따르면 지난 1월 27일 개봉한 '조선명탐정'은 4일 하루 동안 41만 7372명을 모아 흥행 1위를 차지했다. 누적 관객 수 역시 203만 1830명을 기록했다.

根據5日電影振興委員會電影院入場門票合併電腦網路統計結果,之前於1月27日所公開上映的‘朝鮮名偵探’在4日全天期間吸引聚集了41만 7372名的觀影觀眾們,持續維持演出第一名之位置。累積觀影觀眾人數是203萬1830名的記錄。

김명민 한지민 주연의 '조선명탐정'은 조선 정조 시대를 배경으로 공납비리를 수사하라는 밀명을 받고 관료들의 뒤를 파헤치는 명탐정의 활약상을 그린 작품. 개봉 6일 째 100만 관객을 넘어선지 불과 3일 만에 200만 관객까지 돌파, 빠른 관객 증가세를 보이고 있다.

本段主要在敘述這部電影於上映後6天就衝破100萬名觀影觀眾,於時隔 3日之後再次突破200萬觀影觀眾人次數,其餘新聞內容略。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 11:05 , Processed in 0.042422 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.