[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2003-6-1 03:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
                                 A Special Star/ M4 F6 h: E  a+ e
In the fiercely competitive entertainment circle, he is a super star. In the eyes of many fellows and directors, he is an excellent actor. In the hearts of thousands of his fans, he is their favorite idol. Who is he? He is no other than the Korean actor------Bae Yongjun.
& k, D. Y; J8 L* h7 w9 D$ }6 ]; y ( ^3 h/ e( S7 t. V
Recently, another “Bae Craze” throughout East Asia has been stirred up, caused by his skillful and penetrating characterization of the male role in the TV drama “Winter Story with Love”. From my part, I’m also his loyal supporter, because he was such a special actor.
7 D: a" ?3 [3 K4 X3 N ' m* k. [% N7 h; I& N
Just a word “strict” can depict his main character., `5 ^" _' f* Z5 h! Q& G
! ~" G8 D+ D( H, n1 Q+ D' I% D1 U5 j
Dealing with his work, he is strict. Each time he is invited to play a role, he will read the whole play carefully. Only when both the play and the role are attractive will he accept the invitations. Consequently, though he has only turned up in only a few TV series, every role he plays is well received.
; n/ `/ G4 M6 c+ t% t
8 p& [7 S2 B2 S6 a; M6 v- ~Also he has studied the way of acting and has formed his own way. In his opinion, the lines should be understood from heart rather than be recited by memory. Therefore, when he is acting, much lines and actions are created on his own. Undoubtedly, he is an excellent impromptu actor.* }* G% e/ r& ?  |1 P1 ~; U
1 R- W1 U6 X3 y! L
What’s more, he is never content with what he has achieved. Despite the fact that he has earned great popularity among his enthusiastic fans, he is still active in improving his own acting. After his outstanding performance in several TV dramas, for instance, he found himself exhausted both in thoughts and acting and accordingly, he made up his mind to study abroad. Three years later, a more handsome and excellent Bae returned his home country.
% Z! q: ^( r: N0 C# v6 g
4 o# s0 u( T" u: ~Soon, his following dramas such as “Hotelier” made a good success. Particularly, his creation of the leading male character in “Winter Story with Love” convincingly proved that he had made notable progress in acting. His precise grasp and display of the subtle inner world of the role he plays won high praises from the audience. It was also this excellent drama that brought him several important prizes, such as the Best Actor of the 2002 MBC Awards.
4 \' L% u7 h) Z+ l  q0 V , K1 a, x- x9 I% f. m& [8 _- ~
Finally, he is also strict with his own behavior. You will rarely read any negative reports about his bad behaviors or sexual scandals. He is such a good example for his fellows.- P8 a4 C/ D3 A: q
/ o3 K& W% W0 R$ P8 }2 d) i
His another “queer” character is unsophisticated, which is hardly found in the entertainment circle. He has a quiet nature and prefers to a peaceful life. Though he belongs to the showbiz, he differs from his fellows in that he seldom turns up in any kind of mass media, except for the essential publicity for the dramas or products.
2 m% x2 g, T' h$ e( g0 J
) }# n% H! O* z# w8 OIt’s really interesting that in his work, he is discontented, while in his life, he is contented. However, in my opinion, such bold characters are beneficial to him. They will certainly guide him to a really successful road in his career and bring him true happiness in his life.
2 `1 n; I! h3 V$ y3 [. xPS:
$ f! a3 W) _* h, o7 Y8 \这是我几个月前的英语作文,而主角是裴裴+ i, e$ I4 _! c% M) O
因为这里有许多喜欢他的人,所以贴上来
4 \4 Q9 x. _  b  K5 W欢迎大家欣赏,并且给我回帖,谈谈你们心目中的裴裴
/ _( k. X+ e3 r! d, w: ?6 g' S

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-1 15:36 | 显示全部楼层

我的英语作文——裴勇俊

其实这是写作老师强行规定的任务& Q: `# y/ v( _& m8 V: [; m: d
当时她让我们写一篇关于人的essay
! l" [/ u- ^& F$ i5 v1 O我一下子就决定写裴裴
+ E4 w" L9 d' X/ T5 l因为是自己想写的,所以写的不是很累
匿名  发表于 2003-6-1 18:13

我的英语作文——裴勇俊

Good work.
But the gap from WJS and hotelier is two years (1999~2001).
匿名  发表于 2003-6-2 03:26

我的英语作文——裴勇俊

"It was also this excellent drama that brought him several important prizes, such as the Best Actor of the 2002 MBC Awards."
嘿,是"Best Actor of the 2002 KBS Awards"吧。。。
不错,写得好!

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-6 03:53 | 显示全部楼层

我的英语作文——裴勇俊

Will:应该是KBS,我还下了这个视频呢,里面智友和勇俊穿的都是黑色礼服,就像是情侣哦!犯下如此低级的错误,汗颜呐!
9 K* I5 A* [  c1 p冰红茶:我们老师看完后挺喜欢的,所以她把我这文文放到了我们校园网上。* b* \0 N2 g7 ^
其实如果没有她的肯定,我是不敢将文文拿到网上的" V* |- p' ?* c; F' o1 B6 G' Z4 k
就像大家指出的那样,里面还是犯了些小错误
9 N8 v% f# H7 m/ m如果还有错误,请大家帮我指出,谢谢

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2003-6-7 05:29 | 显示全部楼层

我的英语作文——裴勇俊

应该本来就有很多人认识吧
7 z4 `$ R4 q- j8 w9 Y3 s不过肯定能让更多的人认识,特别是我们学校的* }9 U6 t3 d, M$ `3 U: o) L
不过我们学校也蛮多裴裴的fans的,我好几次看到有女生的包包上挂着他的挂牌呢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 02:39 , Processed in 0.037799 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.