找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: Narcissus

【2010KBS】【成均馆绯闻】【朴有天 朴敏英 宋钟基 刘亚仁】恭喜大赏各有斩获!

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 12:53 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 laura1997 于 2010-11-12 12:08 发表
OOOO MMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
在钮约的粉丝 去 旅馆堵 有天他们啦
有人不敢置信一直 o my god
在soompi发帖的这个人说有天好害羞 都不敢直视她们, 哈哈哈
fr upamak

视频
http://www.youtube.com/v/ ...

如果要贴在这楼估计有点困难吧。其实翻墙也不是很难。看看可不可以转到类似的空间里面,这样比较好找。

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 12:53 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 amourding 于 2010-11-12 12:41 发表
翰文轩貌似只能贴原创剧评贴。

bad milk 的话……到可以用google reader订阅了看新文。旧文我就不知道该咋办了=。=

Google Reader订阅的Blog所有的文章都可以看
要选择“所有条目”的设置
一直不停的往下拉就可以看以前的日志了
Live long and prosper.
求新剧求CF,求金明洙演技开窍。

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 13:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 laura1997 于 2010-11-12 12:08 发表
OOOO MMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
在钮约的粉丝 去 旅馆堵 有天他们啦
有人不敢置信一直 o my god
在soompi发帖的这个人说有天好害羞 都不敢直视她们, 哈哈哈
fr upamak

SO today..I am at home reading about people stalking JYJ in the streets of 34 st..I was being very lazy to go to the city because it's a bit far for me (I go there everyday but still..I wanted to bum around today) However I knew it I would regret it if i didn't try. My gut feeling told me I will see JYJ but my brain was telling me otherwise. So i was sad and happy at the same time. Weird feeling. I get to 34st and walk towards there hotel ..got there at 7:45 pm. I was standing across from the hotel ..i thought i would watch from far away so I wouldn't creep the boys out but there were already 10 other girls right in front of the lobby waiting ! I am like wadda hell I might as well go too. I crossed the streets...randomly asked the other girls "Hey waiting for JYJ huh?" We saw the JYJ managers...the staff members and everything. Of course they were looking at us..they knew exactly why we were there. then around 8:50 the hotel workers came out and closed down an enitre side of doors...we're like okay JYJ might be coming soon. Then we see one of the boys twitters there pics on a limo..so we were like okay there coming for sure in their limo. 10 minutes later...we see a limo and a suv pull over soo fast ! it was soo celebrity status!..and BAM!! they came out one by one...Hero...then yoochun..then junsu. Hero came out as if his sooo cool !! and he knew it ! he seemed like he loved our attention!..yoochun..came out and right away looked to the opposite side of us..he was being shy hahah..i think he was smiling which is why he looked away..then he finally looked at the girls who asked for signatures but he didnt sign..dere were 10-15 of us..too many for them to sign. Then I caught him smile!! Junsu comes out in total black..couldnt see his face at all..but i heard he doesnt like fan stalking so he didnt look at anyone. I have all this on video. Evrything felt like a TV screen to me..i just couldnt believe it they were in front of my eyes..when they went into the hotel..i couldnt move anymore..i was shivering..dumbfounded..but i was feeling hot..needed to take off my hoodie..reality hits me..i turn around and run into the hotel..but they already were in the elevator. So next....we spoke to one of the managers and asked if we can buy them a gift. So 6 of us went and bought gifts for them from Korea Town which was couple of blocks away. Me and another girl who was over 21..bought 6 bottles of Soju , while the girls under 21 bought seasoned squid, anchovys dried squid and korean chips..basically snacks koreans eat wid soju. We bought a card and all wrote out individual message on it.
Mine was "micky yoochun, thank you for your brilliant acting in sungkyunkwan scandal. Don't drink too much, take care of your health. -upama khan <3"
we went back to the hotel..some staff didnt want to take it..one of them was a girl and gave us mad attitude but we saw one of the people in higher position so we asked him and he took it ! we left the hotel but was looking from the outside to see if he was taking it upstairs or not...he was scanning the bag! Then he started to talk to another dude whether they should give it or not..cuz i think they saw the soju in it. we sent our friend in to ask them if its okay to give the liquor? the staff was very nice and promised us they will take it up and they did...they got in the elevator right away! Even if they throw the food away..atleast i betchu they'll get the card!...i hope they don't throw the food cuz..alttogether we spent 90$.
then it was 11:04 pm..out 6..3 of us went for some Korean dinner. Let me tell you guys..every single guy that passed me today in Korea Town..was so drama like..so delicious looking..soo john teshing HOT!!...the other girl and me kept going..Oh MY GOD...every time !

视频虽然看不到,但是这位亲显然非常激动的状态写下的文,写的非常详细具体,让人有身临其境之感。呵呵。

好羡慕的说。看得出她这么近距离的看到三只,尤其看到害羞的有天,她很快乐。

分享了这份快乐。开心。

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 13:14 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 holly_520 于 2010-11-12 12:53 发表

如果要贴在这楼估计有点困难吧。其实翻墙也不是很难。看看可不可以转到类似的空间里面,这样比较好找。

直接发到这楼里有什么问题吗?楼主在吗?给个回复可以发吗

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 baima 于 2010-11-12 11:57 发表
应该是那个搞笑的年长儒生还有柄春参加节目的新闻,提到了有天

명품조연 김정균 “박유천 ‘성스’ 대본연습 ...

看到韩文很头痛= =
不知道在说什么呢~~
这个年长的儒生也很有意思呢!
旁边是丙醇吧。。。
好奇~~
这个冬天 想你 想你 想你!!!

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 13:22 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ytt611 于 2010-11-12 13:08 发表

视频虽然看不到,但是这位亲显然非常激动的状态写下的文,写的非常详细具体,让人有身临其境之感。呵呵。

好羡慕的说。看得出她这么近距离的看到三只,尤其看到害羞的有天,她很快乐。

分享了这份快乐。开心 ...

视频应该是这个
我盗链一个米仓里的在线。。。
Live long and prosper.
求新剧求CF,求金明洙演技开窍。

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 13:37 | 显示全部楼层
这个在微博上看到的也~~
韩饭做的成均馆return~~
前世今生!感觉还不错!
这个冬天 想你 想你 想你!!!

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

★论坛管理员★

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 13:48 | 显示全部楼层

回复 14875# redmlml 的帖子

英文全文非常多頁 要是貼這裡 恐怕一次一貼要貼粉多頁
我有摳下來 或是你把信箱給我 我寄給你
晚上回家再寄齁 因為辦公室電腦 速度太慢啦~

喜樂的心乃是良藥    憂傷的靈使骨枯乾

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 13:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 amourding 于 2010-11-12 12:41 发表

翰文轩貌似只能贴原创剧评贴。

bad milk 的话……到可以用google reader订阅了看新文。旧文我就不知道该咋办了=。=

偶就直接发在这楼裏好了
反正就是成均馆的东西
(以前偶们追 家门的荣光 的时候,还直接即时的把大片大片的韩饭对白翻译在楼裏翻过来)

偶明早 就开始搬
(现在偶们这裏晚了)

=========
回复 14879# lois423631 的帖子
噢,lois可以帮那位亲哈
太好了
那偶不用搬了。。。

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2010-11-12 14:04 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 14:24 | 显示全部楼层

List of Major Differences(小说和电视剧主要不同的地方)

我来贴一下吧

1. Sunjoon and Yoonhee are taken with each other basically at their first meeting. They were friendly to begin with (not so much a k-drama situation, so I understand why that was altered)--Sunjoon was impressed with Yoonhee's skills, and Yoonhee with Sunjoon. Yoonhee falls in love with Sunjoon basically at first sight, and wonders to herself if any man in the world could be as good as him (she almost tries to tell him that she's actually a woman), and Sunjoon finds himself drawn to her beauty even though he thinks that she is a man. And mostly everyone including Sunjoon believes her to be a man because of her writing skills, because no woman in that era could have been so educated.

2. Sunjoon does not drag Yoonhee into testing for Sungkyunkwan. First, she wants to take the exam (with each exam, a man coming into his age can promote his status), because she doesn't get higher paying gigs from the place she works at because nobody will trust a low-level/status 18 year old with literature and etc. She wants to earn more money for her brother, so she tries to higher her status, taking her brother's name, but with each exam she gets really excited (forgetting that her primary goal is money), and she does so well that she becomes one of the few (which includes Sunjoon) that gets directly sent to Sungkyunkwan by the king (and she can't escape that, unless she fakes Yoonshik's death or something.) But when Yoonhee tries to protest to the King, Sunjoon recommends Yoonhee go to Sungkyunkwan to get free medicinal care (he thinks taht Yoonhee is so skinny and weak-looking because of an illness).

3. Soondol is supposed to be like this crazy beastly looking giant manservant hahaha. It's supposed to contrast his very toddler-like admiration and love for Sunjoon.

4. There aren't men from the Byungpan (Hyo-eun's dad) after Yoonhee--She almost gets attacked because some people get angry that Soondol saved the best spot at the exam for Yoonhee and Sunjoon and they send their manservants to mess up Yoonhee, since she has no one protecting her. And Jaeshin shows up and saves her, and Sunjoon and Soondol come running to help, too. And in the novel, Sunjoon is the one to knock down the attacker while covering Yoonhee's eyes with his arm.

5. I keep talking about how Sunjoon is helping Yoonhee fight for her rights and a lot of the commenters tell me that I probably get that more from the novel, but actually Sunjoon is quite the overbearing protector in the novel. I like him quite a lot in the novel, but I LOVE how they changed his character to be such a party pooper in the drama because it makes so much more sense how he acts a catalyst for Yoonhee's character. The Sunjoon that I discuss in the debates is centered on the drama. I hope that in the drama that Sunjoon will soften as the novel Sunjoon does in the later chapters, but for now, I'm quite happy with the fact that the drama didn't start with Sunjoon as the saint he is in the novel.

6. I think a big part of my bias of being on Team Sunjoon is kind of unfair, to be honest. I'll admit it. It's mostly because when I read the novel, Jaeshin just came off as.... scary. The first time he is mentioned is when he is saving Yoonhee, but he is described much more gruff, and he doesn't even flinch when the attackers slice him with a knife. The men tell him it's none of his business and that he shouldn't involve himself, and Jaeshin is like "well, this kid is so pretty that I might want to have my way with him later, in which case, you messing him up is my business." lololol. But you see how the image painted of him would be much different when we don't have Yoo ah in's ever-so-awesomeness to imagine as the character (because I had started the book earlier than the drama).

UPDATE 9/25/10

7. Yoonhee is supposed to be pretty tall in the novel. It's not like she's as tall as the boys, but her figure is described more skinny and lanky whereas I think Park Min Young is a more cute glamorous type. Bodywise I imagined a Lee Yeon Hee type girl... I'm so glad for Park Min Young's casting though--she should be commended for how she commands the screen, that girl can act.

8. Chosun and Hyo-eun's personalities are basically switched. Chosun is this superficial attention-seeking Gisaeng that only takes interest in Yoonshik (Yoonhee) because "Yoonshik" doesn't seem interested in her like the other guys. I think her feelings develop more later when Chosun is charmed by Yoonhee's genuineness, but initially it was a matter of pride for her. And Hyo-eun is quite the calm, reserved, well-mannered lady, even though she does get pretty upset when she's rejected. But she apologizes the Sunjoon for what he had to go through, getting imprisoned... Generally she acts the part of a nobleman's daughter. I think in the novel it makes more sense how those roles are because Hyo-eun is outlandishly improper in the drama for her time. But I think it was switched to make a better dynamic for the drama.

9. Insoo doesn't exist in the novel. One of his minions, Im Byung Choon, is named in the drama as leading the constant sabotaging of Yoonhee because he blames her for taking Sunjoon away from Seojae (the west dormitory occupied by Norons). Although I think Insoo makes for a good addition to the drama (more conflict for the main four to deal with together), it's a little unnerving how much air time the Ha family is taking, especially since they were mostly a very minor part in the book. I just hope the writer will work it out for the best...

10. Yoonhee, even though she is against it really, suggests that she does get married into some family as to be able to provide for her mother and her brother, and her mother and her brother are the ones to stop her. Her mother's character in the drama is the one to suggest she gets married (not for the sake of the family but so that Yoonhee could lead a better life), and I think that makes more sense with the times, since I imagined her mother to be somewhat conservative.

UPDATE 9/26/10

11. Sunjoon's father is not as... hmm, charismatic(?) as he is in the drama. (This might just be coming from me, because Kim Kap Soo is awesome) When I read the novel, Sunjoon's father's personality is a little less serious--kind of like how the Byungpan (Hyo-eun's dad) is in the drama. He's more concerned with his status and power more than the hold the Norons have over the king. Well, he might be concerned with it, but it's much less than it is in the drama, and I doubt that Sunjoon's father is going to let him marry Yoonhee as easily as he did in the novel, as you will read in Scene L.

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

★论坛管理员★

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 14:33 | 显示全部楼层

絜骜柔和版美图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

喜樂的心乃是良藥    憂傷的靈使骨枯乾

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 14:49 | 显示全部楼层
其实我不觉得那 豹点 眼镜 丑呢!
相反,我觉得那 眼睛很可爱!
汗~ 我这与众不同的审美感!

那个 extremely ugly 太夸张了~~

大米很害羞?
怎么可能?
绝对是装出来的, 哈哈~
这破小孩
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile~~~

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

★论坛管理员★

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 15:05 | 显示全部楼层

具龍河美图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

喜樂的心乃是良藥    憂傷的靈使骨枯乾

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 15:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 baima 于 2010-11-12 11:57 发表
应该是那个搞笑的年长儒生还有柄春参加节目的新闻,提到了有天

명품조연 김정균 “박유천 ‘성스’ 대본연습 ...

泡菜文无能
要是有翻译就好了
不知道讲些什么呢

找到 中文翻译了!

演员姜成毕对KBS 2TV《成均馆绯闻》中对同剧演员朴敏英赞不绝口。

名品配角姜成毕(炳春)和金正君(音译)共同出演了11月12日播放的KBS 2TV节目‘余裕满满’。

最近落下帷幕的《成均馆绯闻》中展现甘草演技的姜成毕说“和朴敏英在一起拍了很多照片。”显示了两人深厚的交情。
     姜成毕谈到朴敏英说道“近来很少看到这样诚实的朋友,而且性格也很爽快”“本人性格就像剧中角色一样利索”做出了说明。     另一边,当天与姜成毕一起参加节目的金正君“男主角朴有天第一次练习剧本时没有信心的样子说实话有点让人担心。”的发言吸引了视线。

[ 本帖最后由 winnievivianwin 于 2010-11-12 15:33 编辑 ]
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile~~~

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2010-11-12 15:45 | 显示全部楼层
之前的新聞不知有沒po過了~~完整的分析驚奇四少的特質~~
《成均館緋聞》完美落幕 4大主演均有不少收獲 2010年11月3日   星期三12:22

由朴有天,朴敏英,宋鐘基和劉亞仁引起的「朝鮮儒生熱潮」席卷了全韓,就連身為同事的藝人們也為之傾倒。

「女扮男裝」,勇往直前的「糖果型」女主形象,如果說僅以集眾男生寵愛為一身的愛情故事為主線的話《成均館緋聞》未必會如此受歡迎,正因為其中穿插了青春,友情和愛情的成長故事才使得電視劇更有內容。

以女子之身想要在朝鮮時代活出精彩的允熙(朴敏英)因為是女生的緣故,即使有萬千才華也終究被埋沒。女扮男裝的她在邂逅原則冰山貴公子善俊(朴有天)後迂回曲折地進入成均館。允熙在成均館內和輕視世上一切的載新(劉亞仁)和擅長髮現女色的龍河(宋鐘基)相結識組成朝鮮時代「4人幫」,受正祖密令調查金藤之事一案。樸有天,劉亞仁,朴敏英和宋鐘基透過本劇再次成為眾人的焦點,雖然收視率未突破15%,但是卻不能忽略觀眾對於此劇的熱情。

【拋開偶像出身的偏見!無限可能性-樸有天】

樸有天是亞洲紅團東方神起中的一員現在以JYJ之名活躍在圈中。因為有偶像出身的演員演技差的先例,讓不少觀眾在開播前就戴上了有色眼鏡,但是播出之後發現朴有天絕對是打破該慣例的好例子。樸有天將一心只讀聖賢書的善俊完美再現,將時而冷血時而可愛的善俊表現得淋漓盡致,讓不少女粉絲將其稱為「演技派樸有天」。

他作為演員才剛剛起步,雖然比起劉亞仁和宋鐘基還有許多不足之處,但卻很好掌握自己的角色,雖然不知道他還會挑戰怎樣的角色,但是卻讓人無限期待他充滿個性的新作品。

【拋開臭美女演員形象,黑粉再見~-樸敏英】

朴敏英因在情景劇《無法阻擋的highkick》中出演臭美女生而產生不少黑粉,這次衝破原有形象在《成均館緋聞》中出演萬千寵愛集一身的允熙。其實該角色如果稍有不慎又會遭到眾多女粉絲的忌恨,但是她卻抓住了包括女粉絲在內的觀眾群。正因為朴敏英女扮男裝,甩開了一味裝美的形象。

如果她即使穿上男裝也在賣弄姿色以此獲得男主們的那麼仍是那個愛臭美的女生,但是聰明的朴敏英在穿上男裝後不僅表現出男性的堅韌固執一面還不失女性嬌柔可愛的一面,將這個女粉絲公敵角色演得備受歡迎。朴敏英透過該作品擺脫了原有的臭美形象和黑粉,在女人金允熙和儒生金允熙間找到平衡點,如果她能在下部作品中仍能演活劇中角色那麼也不會再擔心出現黑粉了。

【《成均館緋聞》最大的受惠者,壞脾氣守護天使-劉亞仁】

比《成均館緋聞》男女主人公更受觀眾喜愛的劉亞仁將脾氣執拗卻多情的角色完美消化緊抓女觀眾芳心,劉亞仁飾演雖然冷面對人但在自己心愛女人面前總是面露羞赧表情,且默默守護在女生身旁的癡情男人載新。

劉亞仁曾因青少年電視劇而被觀眾熟知但卻在之後沒有更大的作為,本次的《成均館緋聞》中的載新如同為他量身定做般。他恰當地表現出載新哀怨的眼神和羞澀的笑容。每天都煩惱著的青年劉亞仁終於迎來了大展身手的機會,雖然形象還稍顯青澀但是他的演技絕對能夠撐起所要飾演的角色。

【我是具龍河~-宋鐘基】

宋鐘基也收獲不亞於劉亞仁的人氣。他所飾演的具容河和載新是性格完全相反的人物,他雖然喜好女色但卻不肉麻猥瑣反而給人一種輕狂的感覺,此外他的完美外貌也給角色加分不少。

宋鐘基在之前多演可愛的小男友或是乖乖形象,而在《成均館緋聞》中和眾多同輩演員競爭展現了成熟男人的一面,在25日播出的劇集中和父親對立的腹黑形象更是讓人為之著迷。劇中沒有上演愛情戲碼將所有女人作為情人的他沒有拜倒在任何女人的石榴裙下而是選擇了所有韓國的女粉絲。宋鐘基借本劇擺脫固有形象展示其他風格,乘著這股熱潮在演技上更進一步。

2日《成均館緋聞》在眾花美男儒生的成長中以大團圓結束,雖是杜撰故事但仍造就了不少鐵桿粉絲,甚至還有不少要求拍攝續集的聲音。如果以愛情為主線而展開該劇雖然也能在眾多描寫朝鮮羅曼史的電視劇中留下精彩的一筆,而看似是愛情戲碼實則穿插了不少成長故事才是該劇成功的最大原因。主演朴有天,朴敏英,劉亞仁和宋鐘基也憑借該劇磨練了演技成長了不少。[TVDAILY=趙意知記者]

韓星網 - TVdaily中文版 http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/5322

[ 本帖最后由 TANICO 于 2010-11-12 15:46 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 09:15 , Processed in 0.074202 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.