韩国一家英文报纸的访问,看到这篇报道很开心。。
因为又多了解了他好多。。。
尽管是4月份的报道了,但觉得还是值得分享一下滴。。
先贴原文,再贴俺滴翻译~0~

rubie@soompi  

April 3, 2008  

[THE HIGH TIDE OF THE KOREAN WAVE(29)]  

Hallyu icon Park Yong-ha basks in newfound stardom  

In the last few years, Korean films, TV dramas and pop music have become immensely popular abroad, a phenomenon known as the Korean Wave. This is the 29th in a series of essays by a select group of scholars and journalists looking at the spread of Korean pop culture in Southeast Asian countries and beyond. - Ed.  

The man is a professional  

It's just another day of filming for Hallyu star Park Yong-ha. On his way to shoot yet another scene for the hit SBS series "On Air," the actor passes by in a burgundy sweatshirt. His face is set and serious, like he is getting into character.  

For though he rose to stardom as a singer, Park, 30, is serious about his craft. After five years of running the singing circuit in Japan, he's back in town to show Korea and the rest of the world that he still has the goods.  

"Even though he has had over ten years of acting experience, Park said 'I am not a great actor yet. I need to work harder to become a real actor,'" a representative of Park Yong-ha's current management company stated. "Park wanted to hone his acting skills. So he did two months of one-on-one acting lessons."  

After five years without acting, unless you count his brief stints in two Japanese dramas, Park knew he was a bit rusty. But his decision to prep for his upcoming role as the brash and confident producer in "On Air" reflects more than just good judgment.  

登录/注册后可看大图

Paying his dues
Park didn't rocket to stardom. He worked his way up, step by step. His current Hallyu star title is a hard-earned one.

For some, it may look like Park got an easy one-up because he starred in the highly successful melodrama "Winter Sonata." While there's no denying that it helped him make it in Japan, it by no means made him who he is today.

Looking back on his career, one can see nothing but a long string of successes. A total of 10 hit albums and singles, four consecutive Japan Gold Disc Awards and a packed concert at the prestigious Budokan Hall in Tokyo make him a pioneer in the world of Hallyu entertainment.

He can say, without shame, that he was the second Korean singer (after Cho Yong-pil) to perform at the Budokan. He is also the only Korean pop artist to hold the title of four consecutive wins at the Gold Disc Awards.

None of this happened overnight. Park is here to let people in on how he got to where he is now and where he wants to go next.

Big in Japan
It's late, a little past 6 p.m. and he has just finished up filming. Park looks alert, calm, composed. There is something delicate about him, the way he purses his lips, narrows his dark eyes. Yet he is clearly masculine - his set jaw and his built shoulders confirm that. Before the interview begins, he asks an assistant to bring in two cups of coffee. Every bit the gentleman, he offers up a cup first before taking his own cup of joe.

When the first question is asked, "How did you become a singer in Japan?" The actor-turned-singer smiles and waits before answering, slowly, in a deep voice.

"After 'Winter Sonata,' I was invited to visit (Japan)," said Park in an interview with The Korea Herald. "I sang there. Then afterwards, I was invited again and they said, 'Would you be interested in recording an album?'"

He took them up on their offer and began work on an album. But before he began recording he needed to work on his vocals. Singing was not his forte. Although he sang the hit theme song for the Korean drama "All In," up until that moment Park had worked as an actor, not a singer.

"Since I wasn't a singer to begin with, vocal training was a given," said the Hallyu star. "And then I became a professional singer for the first time in my life, and worked as a singer for about four to five years."

After a relatively short period of training, Park officially debuted in the summer of 2004 with his first Japanese album "Ki Byul." From there on out the actor-turned-singer cranked out one song after another.

"You know the saying, 'It happens in the blink of an eye?' That was how much work I had," said Park. "I was so busy that there wasn't enough time to practice. I kept releasing albums and holding concerts.

" Park says this very matter-of-factly. But recording five single albums and five full-length albums within four to five years is no easy feat.

And if cranking out two albums annually doesn't sound difficult enough, try doing it in a foreign language. "I had no choice but to learn the language in the beginning, because only one manager from the Korean management company accompanied me," Park explained. "The only way to communicate was if I spoke. So I learned Japanese from when I first debuted."

For Park, picking up the language was just the beginning of a painful learning process. He had to pick up the culture too. "Honestly, in the beginning I didn't know much," he said. "It took me about one to two years to realize, 'Oh, this is what I need.'"

Lost in translation
During those first few years, Park found himself having to improvise and struggle with language and culture barriers. And for him, all those times spent on Japanese talk shows were some of the most painful moments during his career as a Hallyu star.

Before relating his early talk show experiences, the actor pauses, fingering his chin. He seems to be debating whether or not to talk about it. "Yes, you could say that this is a painful memory for me," he leans forward, eyes focused and intent. "In a situation where I didn't know the culture and the language well - while they do translate - when a talk show gets underway, it's hard for everything to be fully translated."

For a moment he looks away. Maybe he's recalling the whole situation. The host, the audience, him, in a foreign country, with no one but a translator to depend on. It reads like the scene from "Lost in Translation," when Bill Murray guest stars in a Japanese talk show. "And after I said something, they would laugh," Park continued. "They would laugh together, amongst themselves.

I really hated that moment, that moment of laughter. I had no idea what they were saying, but since they were laughing I had to join in, otherwise it would look kind of weird." To clarify, Park describes a possible talk show scenario. "For example, in Japanese, they might ask, jokingly, 'Did you come here from Korea just to make money?'" He explains. "If I understood what they were saying, then I would be able to answer in return. But since I can't, I have no choice but to laugh. And they wouldn't know that I didn't get it, since there's a translator. And they might think, 'What is he doing? He's acting like a fool.'"

He stops and stresses that this isn't a real-life event. It's just an example. "So when I go out on a talk show and a situation like that occurs," he continues, "Then I just have to laugh." "When I laugh at that moment," he inhales sharply before going on. "It leaves a sour taste in my mouth. While I'm laughing, I start sweating and thinking, 'What did they just say?' But I've already laughed. I can't ask the translator, 'What did they say?'"

Just thinking about it takes the smile off his face. "While I worked in Japan, these sorts of things, kind of, made me sad," he adds. "And this isn't just Japan, anywhere abroad is the same." Park seems to be referring to the world in general, but he might as well be talking about Taiwan, China, Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Uzbekistan, where his other Hallyu fans are.

The sky's the limit

"It feels good to be a Hallyu star," the ambitious actor said. "If you look down the line, there will be this time when Hallyu stars were big, and it's good that I got to be part of that time." He smiles, leans forward, "I don't want to throw it away. And, if one day, that title goes away, I will feel sad. But, right now, for me, on a personal level, I wonder if this title is hiding me."

He stops, gestures with his hands, "Just, Park Yong-ha. The actor." "You know, usually you don't say, Hollywood actor so-and-so, you usually say the actor's name," he continues. "Like Brad Pitt." Park grins, "I would, this is me being ambitious, really just like to have my name out there ... I don't mind if you call me ambitious, or excessive. Whether or not it works out, I'm going to give it a go." "I like it now, but I don't want to be remembered or seen, after the Hallyu trend has died out, as Hallyu star Park Yong-ha," he gets this mischievous, secretive look on his face. "There is a certain singer whose theme song made it big in the past.

And now, even though 10 years have passed, when that singer is invited (to Japan), then that singer is requested to sing that song. I don't want to live like that." Park definitely comes off as highly ambitious. But perhaps it is this quality that has gotten him this far. "I want to be someone who can cover a lot of territory," he cites Chow Yun Fat as an example of a star who has managed a successful international career. "Just my name. Is that too hard?"

But for the time being, Park's immediate focus is on his return to the small screen in "On Air," and after he finishes here, going back to Japan to prepare for yet another album, a nationwide fan meeting and a concert. Considering he just nabbed the "Best Single of the Year" award and the "Best Asian Artist Award" at the 22nd Japan Gold Disc Awards, it looks like this Hallyu star is still going strong.

His secret to success

"Being humble, unchanging or hard working," he answers with hesitation. "But honestly, I can't give you a specific formula if we base it on that single word, success. Because I didn't have any special strategy. All I can say is that I tried really hard. And the crew around me worked really hard. And all that kind of meshed together well. So, I did it slowly, slowly, without rushing. I didn't get here all at once. I built upon it, little by little. And I believe that that is how I got to this place."

But Park seems to have another special quality that makes him an ideal Hallyu star: a knack for cultural diplomacy. The life of a Hallyu star mirrors that of an ambassador, requiring a great deal of cultural maneuvering, endurance and yes, humility. And no one knows this better than Park. "What seems natural in Korea, can come off as strange in Japan," he said. "And vice versa. So one always has to walk the middle line."

Park returns to the Japanese talk show scenario to explain what he means. "For example, in Japanese talk shows, there is this custom of hitting one on the head," he said. "There was even an incident when Jun Ji-hyun and BoA went out on a big talk show like that and got hit on the head. And of course, I've gotten a taste of it also."

According to Park, people in Korea would ask him, "Why did you go out on that talk show in Japan?" "If I answered, 'Oh it's okay, that's how it usually works over there,'" he continues. "Then they would think I was weird." He explains in earnest, "Our country's people really hate it if you hit them on the head." "But in Japan people hit you on the back of the head like this," he pretends to whack someone upside the head, "Bbuk, bbuk ... So one has to be careful about things like this."

Not only does he need to be careful about maintaining a neutral stance, Park finds himself functioning as a near representative of Korean culture. "The press tries to find out more about Korea through me," he said. "For example, this is something that I remember - in Japan people don't share soup. They ladle it into separate bowls." According to Park, the Japanese press asked him about the Korean custom of sharing food. "They asked, 'What about sharing with people who aren't family, like your crew?'" he recounted. "And I answered, 'But though they are not immediate family, they're like family.'" With so much cultural navigation to do, it's a wonder he's come this far.

But then again, looking at this man who has put in a whole day's work and doesn't look one bit tired, despite the fact that he is interviewing way into dinner time, just one thought comes to mind. The man is a professional.

登录/注册后可看大图

By Jean Oh (oh_jean@heraldm.com)

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/

---------------------------------------

来贴俺的翻译..
不一定精准,只求方便HC 仅供参考

翻译 altk@朴容夏中文网

2008年4月3日
[韩流最高风向标29]

韩流标志性人物朴容夏享受新的演员身份
最近几年,韩国电影、电视剧和韩国流行音乐在外国越来越受欢迎。韩流这一现象日益显著。这是我们的第29个相关系列报道。选择了一些相关学者和记者来看韩国流行文化在南亚国家以及更大范围中的传播。 -编者按

他是专业的

这是韩流明星朴容夏拍摄中的一天。在他去拍摄SBS电视剧ON AIR的路上,做为演员的他穿着运动T-恤衫,一脸严肃的表情,看起来似乎正在进入角色的状态中。

对于30岁的朴容夏而言,是歌而优则演,他对此的态度十分严肃。在日本歌手圈打拼了5年之后,他回来了,要展示给韩国和世界其他地区他的更多才华。

“尽管他有超过十年的演出经验,容夏说他还不是一个很好的演员。他说他要努力成为一个真正的演员。”朴容夏现在经纪公司的发言人说到,“朴容夏要去磨练他的演技,他已经做了2个月的1对1的演技课程训练。”

除了2个客串式的日剧演出外,这五年间都没有演戏了。朴觉得演戏对自己来说已经有些生疏了,但他决定仍旧积极预习着他的新角色,《ON AIR》中一个性急自信的导演角色,这一点反映出的,似乎不仅仅只是一个好的判断而已。

“这位韩流明星用5年时间在日本成为顶级艺人的奋斗劲头同样可以在他的戏剧表演中可以看的出来。”ON AIR制作团队的代表人如是说到。

交出的成绩单

朴容夏并不是急速地走进演员身份的。他走着自己的路,一步一个脚印。他现在作为韩流明星的名号就是辛苦得到的。

对于一些人来说,他似乎是很容易成功起来的,因为他的起点是很获得巨大成功的韩剧《冬季恋歌》。无可否认它帮他进入了日本市场,但它并不是使他成为现在的他的全部。

回顾他的职业生涯,是很多的成功。上10张的热销专几辑和单曲,连续四年获得日本金唱片奖并且在日本享有极高声望的武道馆开了演唱会,使他成为了韩流中的先锋人物。

他可以毫不谦虚地说,他是第2位登上日本武道馆的韩国歌手。他也是唯一一位获得四连冠日本金唱片奖的韩国艺人。

这不是一晚发生的事情。朴容夏在这里让人们看到他如何走过来的,并让大家看到他现在和以后走向哪里。

在日本成功

现在时间有点晚了,傍晚6点钟。他刚刚完成拍摄工作。他看起来机警又沉着。他缩拢嘴唇,眯起阴郁的眼睛,男性气息明显----上下颚和肩膀更是说明了这一点。在采访开始之前,他要助手帮着拿来两杯咖啡,十分绅士。

当被问了第一问题“你在日本如何成为一个歌手?”后,一个从演员到歌手的笑容在回答之前慢慢展现出来。

他用深沉的嗓音回答:“在冬季恋歌之后,我被邀请去(日本),”朴容夏回答Korea Herald的采访如是说到,“我在那里演唱,然后又再次被邀请去那里,再然后就有人问我‘你有兴趣来发行专辑吗?’”

他接受了他们的邀请并开始为发行专辑而努力。但在录制唱片之前,他需要对自己的声音(唱歌?)更加打磨一些。尽管他演唱过热门韩剧ALL IN的主题曲,但那时他的身份只是一个演员,而不是歌手。

“因为我不是歌手出身,因此唱歌训练是必须的。”他说,“接着在我人生中,我第一次成为了一个专业歌手,并作为一个歌手活动了4到5年的时间。”

在相关的短期训练之后,2004年夏天,朴容夏的正式发行出道专辑"Ki Byul." 。从此以后,从演员转身歌手的他不断地带来了一首首新歌。

“你知道‘眨眼而过’的说法吗?那就我工作的状态,”朴容夏说到,“我甚至忙碌到没有足够时间去练习,我不断地在发行新专辑和举办演唱会。”

“朴说的是事实。但是录制5张单曲和5张完整的专辑没有个4到5年的时间是很难的事情。”

如果每年发行2张专辑听起来似乎并不太难,试着用外国的语言来演绎。“我没有选择只有从头开始学习日语,因为身边只有一位韩国经纪人协助我。”朴容夏解释到,“唯一交流的方式就是我能说日语。所以从我出道开始我就在学日语。”

对朴容夏来说,从头学一门语言是非常痛苦的学习过程。他不得不同时学习对方的文化。“老实说,开始我并不知道”他说,“花了1、2年的时间我才认识到‘哦,这是我必须的。’”。

隔阂的迷失

在开始的几年,朴容夏认识到他必须努力学习克服语言和一些文化隔阂。对他的职业生涯来说,那些上日本脱口袖节目的时光,对他这样的韩流明星是非常痛苦的记忆。

说到他早期的脱口秀经历,演员朴容夏停了一下,手指撑着下巴,他似乎非常挣扎是否继续这个话题。“是的,你可以说那对于我而言是一个非常痛苦的记忆。”他身子向前倾了些,目光凝神。“在对语言和文化隔阂不了解的情况下,尽管有翻译在,但脱口秀节目进行中,很难所有一切都能有完整的翻译。”

有段时间他似乎跑神了。也许他陷入了回忆之中。主持人、观众还有他,在一个陌生的外国,除了一位翻译之外,没有任何人可以依靠。这说起来似乎有点像“迷失在翻译”中的场景。“当我说了些话之后,他们就开始笑”朴说。

我真的很恨那个时候,他们笑的时候。我不知道他们说什么,但因为他们在笑所以我也必须加入,否则似乎我会显得失礼。为了进一步说明,他举了一个场景做例子,“例如,在日本他们可能会开玩笑地问我‘你从韩国来日本就是为了赚钱的吧?’”他解释,“如果我明白他们说什么,我应该会立刻回答。但是因为我不能,我没有选择,只有傻笑。而他们并不知道我是不明白他们的话,因为有翻译在旁边,他们也许会想,‘他在做什么?他的表现像个笨蛋。’”

他停下来强调这没有真实发生,只是他举的一个例子。“所以当我去参加一个脱口秀那种情况发生时,我只能傻笑。”“那时如果我在笑,”在继续说下去前,他深呼吸,“就像有发酵的气息在我嘴巴里。当我笑的时候,它被释放出去并在想”他们刚才在说什么?”但是我已经在笑了,我不能问翻译,“他们刚才在说什么?”

这些从他脸上带走了微笑,“当我在日本的时候,这些事情发生的时候,使我很难过。”他补充到,“但这不仅仅在日本,国外任何其他地方都是一样的。”朴似乎说这是这个世界一个普遍的现象,他也许也指台湾、中国、菲律宾、印度尼西亚、马来西亚和乌兹别克斯坦,任何有韩流FANS所在的地方。

天空的极限

“成为韩流明星感觉很棒,”这个雄心勃勃的演员这样说到,“如果你看低这个标准,这个时候韩流明星似乎更显眼了,我很高兴这个时候成为了它的一部分。”他微笑着身体前倾,“我不想丢开它。如果有一天,丧失了这样的称号,我会伤心的吧。但是,现在,对我来说,对我个人水准,我想知道是否这个称号隐藏在我身上。”

他停下来,手比划着,“只是朴容夏,演员朴容夏。”“你知道,人们通常不会说好莱坞演员XX,大家只会说那个演员的名字,”他继续,“像布来得彼特”朴裂嘴笑,“这是我想成为的目标,真的只是我的名字在那里……我不在乎你说我有野心的或极端的。这一切将如何,我会走下去。”“我享受现在,但我不希望被别人记忆或看成,在韩流过去后的韩流明星朴容夏,”俏皮神秘的表情出现在他的脸上,“(不希望被看成)那只是一个曾经唱主题歌很红的歌手。”

这段时间,他的主要精力都集中在ON AIR的拍摄中。拍摄结束以后,他会回到日本准备下一张专辑,一个全国范围内的歌迷见面会以及演唱会。考虑到他刚刚在日本第22界金碟奖上获得“年度最佳歌手”奖以及“最佳亚洲艺人奖”,一切都似乎说明了这位韩流明星在持续更加闪耀。

他的成功秘诀

“谦逊,不变地努力工作”他犹豫地回答到。“但老实说,如果将它建立在成功这样单一的词语之上,我没法给你一个特别的公式,因为我没有任何特别的策略。我所能说的就是我真的尽了我的全力。并且所有的工作同事也都非常地努力。这一切都非常契合。所以,我其实做得很慢,一步步地,没有急切快行。我相信那就是我如何到了今天的位置。”

但是朴容夏似乎还有其他的特质,使他成为了一个完美的韩流明星:有熟练外交手法的。韩流明星就像镜子一样的使者,要求很好的文化策略,忍耐力和谦逊,没人比朴容夏更了解这些。“在韩国看起来很寻常的,也许到日本就会显得很奇怪了。”他说,“反之亦然。所以最好走中间路线。”

朴回到日本脱口秀节目来说明他的意思,“例如,在日本脱口秀节目里,有敲打人后脑勺的习惯”,他说“这种事情甚至全智贤饿BOA去参加节目时都遭遇过。当然,我也尝过那滋味。”

依照朴容夏说的,在韩国的人们会问他“你在日本为什么参加那种脱口秀节目?”“如果我说‘哦,那只是那里的一种日常工作而已’”他继续“他们一定认为我很怪异。”他诚挚地解释到,“我们国家的人们真的很讨厌被人敲打后脑勺,但是日本人会这样敲你后脑勺”他假装去敲击某人的脑袋,“Bbuk, bbuk ... 所以必须小心。”

他不仅需要保持一位中立者的姿态,朴容夏还是一位代表韩国文化的代表。“媒体尝试在我身上去找到更多和韩国相关的东西。”他说,“例如,这是我记得的----在日本人们并不共同分享汤。他们会把它舀到各自的碗里。”通过朴容夏,日本媒体问他韩国文化中关于食物的分享问题。他们问,“如何和不是家人的人分享食物?比如你的工作伙伴?”他回答他们,“尽管他们不是我的亲人,但他们像家人一样。”有如此文化驾御能力,这也是他为什么可以走这么远。

再次看着这个已经工作了一天的男人,看不出来他的倦怠,尽管事实上他已经边接受采访边开始了他的晚饭。此刻只有一个想法浮现出来,这个男人相当地专业。

-完-

[ 本帖最后由 紫丁香 于 2008-7-6 19:57 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2008-7-6 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢亲滴辛苦翻译。

看完后会更多些了解小夏。

这一路的艰辛与努力,光环背后的泪水与汗水。

嗯,唯有深深深地祝福他,希望未来的路,他走得更顺畅,更稳健!

爱情也甜蜜滴说!嘻嘻。

再次感谢亲,这么一大段翻译。非常不容易!

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-7-6 21:50 | 显示全部楼层
哇。。。真素超级长滴访问哇。。。
辛苦鸟~~
pak也挺辛苦滴。。终于挺过来鸟。。。
~

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2008-7-6 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 altk 于 2008-7-6 19:46 发表
“只是朴容夏,演员朴容夏。”“你知道,人们通常不会说好莱坞演员XX,大家只会说那个演员的名字,”他继续,“像布来得彼特”朴裂嘴笑,“这是我想成为的目标,真的只是我的名字在那里……

原来小朴被称为韩流明星的痛苦在这里。。
想要成为一个光喊名字就很响亮滴演员。。野心果然不小。。

异乡的磨练和痛苦也很明显。。小孩真可怜。。一切都会好的~~

谢谢楼主翻译~

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2008-7-6 23:52 | 显示全部楼层
看了这篇采访对小夏有更深层的认识,在他顶着"韩流明星"光环的背后有很多不为人知的心酸血泪,能有现在的成就绝非偶然,非常谢谢的楼主的翻译~~

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-7-7 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
小朴肯定是付出了很多,才能在异国得到认可。
踽踽独行。。。。。。

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2008-7-7 08:43 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,小夏是有野心的,既定目标,无所畏惧~~~
在异国他乡打拼一定不容易,文化语言上的差距,辛苦朴小孩啦,小孩加油!!

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-7-7 11:53 | 显示全部楼层
朴GG的努力一定会得到汇报滴!!!!继续加油~~~~~~~~~~~

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-7-7 16:08 | 显示全部楼层
朴小孩真的是花了很多的心血才有今日的成熟,從演員到歌手,
都能夠表現的很出色,絕非偶然,是花了多少時間才歷練出來的,
現在獲得這麼多人的矚目,讓他的努力得到回報,也算是安慰了,
希望他能在自己的國家也一樣受到很大的肯定,無論是以歌手或演員的身份,
謝謝樓主辛苦的翻譯~~

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2008-7-7 17:04 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦楼主的翻译

朴坚持了5年
终于在日本闯出一片天空
现在 他回到家乡韩国了
OA给他很好的起点 他抓住了这次机会

希望他能够在努力之后 得到应得的回报

当然 爱情方面能像偶棉希望的 就完满鸟.....

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2008-7-7 20:44 | 显示全部楼层
PD成功的背后原来有这么多的辛酸啊,真是难为他了~~~

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2008-7-7 22:37 | 显示全部楼层
小朴一路走来都很不容易!
加油啊!小朴!

P.S:感情方面,同芙,真滴希望他能快点找到幸福,最好让俺们圆满!
Some things you never can and want to forget....

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2008-7-8 08:38 | 显示全部楼层
虽说小夏近阶段以事业为主,感情只是第二位的,但是如果有好的感情也不能放过啊,男人有了坚实的后盾,也会有助于事业的发展~~~

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2008-7-8 09:15 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢啊!以前没有关注过他,还以为是新人呢,原来在日本很有名气啊!入错国了,在那再有名也就区区那些人,还是到大国来发展吧!例如,中国啊~~~~~ baozi16

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-7-8 11:16 | 显示全部楼层
参加日本talk show,真的不是一件容易的事情,俺觉得他们的笑点非常奇怪,而且有些很恶俗- -
这好像是所有韩流明星去日本宣传都比较不适应的地方吧,都素陪笑滴感觉

[ 本帖最后由 hanabi 于 2008-7-8 18:58 编辑 ]
一个剧中谈恋爱,一个现实中传绯闻,这个夏天要疯掉
夏の恋は虹色に輝く
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:03 , Processed in 0.045887 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.