找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: 晚凝歌

2015秋CX月9【5→9~爱上我的帅和尚~】石原里美×山下智久 最后终于吻到了 HE撒花!

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2015-11-7 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚在推上看到山P的粉发的短视频
说今早有个节目集中批评了今年的秋季剧

点评

男女主給我留着我就很高興了~~  发表于 2015-11-8 11:23
cold blue还要做第三季啊?还会是原班人马么,很好奇  发表于 2015-11-8 10:21
特别是这周那两位感觉像变性女,看照片面孔居然有男性的硬朗线条...现在新企划真是不忍入目...  发表于 2015-11-8 07:35
還看到Code Blue可能會有第3季  发表于 2015-11-8 05:14
山下那個英文節目上的老外女人一個比一個Ugly(哪找來的啊???)..看山下跟她們搭戲粉不蘇胡==  发表于 2015-11-8 04:56
2016年❤孤单又灿烂的神-鬼怪

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-7 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2015-11-7 16:16 编辑

OMG!!!!!!!!
5話新预告放大料了!!!!
MS我没猜錯啊!!!!!

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

ADDITIONAL EPISODE 5 TEASERS

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEAL! They are holding hands and Junko is leading the way!

這裏有所有预告视频~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOH2vM40M-c&feature=youtu.be
去Love Hotel時,星川一路不疾不徐的跟着潤子走,好可愛哦~~

点评

果然是让人想恋爱的调调,虐死单身狗,哈哈哈...  发表于 2015-11-7 16:18
我刷到图的时候说可能太短了,大家连个视频或动图都放不上来= = 刚刚看山P日记更新,他们昨天去神奈川拍戏了,还配了一张夕阳下的图,超级美~我开始脑补了  发表于 2015-11-7 16:10
就是漫画里宣布成为主持的那里,星川奶奶第4集裏有説。。  发表于 2015-11-7 15:58
石原已多次被選爲全球和日本最美的女人之一了  发表于 2015-11-7 15:56
因为山下的帅已经不用去重复了,哈哈哈...  发表于 2015-11-7 15:53

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-7 16:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 corona0911 于 2015-11-7 17:05 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

秋英
Cosmos bipinnatus
秋桜 コスモス

Meanings: orderly, beautiful, balanced; tranquility; modesty; ornamental; peacefulness, wholeness; love flower; ‘walk with me hand in hand’; 'see life is indeed beautiful’; joy in love and life.

点评

那位住在美國的日飯有把星川每一集獻给潤子各個花的花語和語境作解釋,還有針對台詞作了日語文化上指涉的説明,有空我來翻给大家看  发表于 2015-11-8 03:24
楼下的,不是呀~是星川为了招待润子和同事们布置房间放的花  发表于 2015-11-7 19:22
刚刚图片没出完,原来是在这里的出现的花,小细节很棒!  发表于 2015-11-7 18:42
润子拿去看病的花么?  发表于 2015-11-7 16:34

主题

2万

回帖

3万

积分

★超级版主★

★看剧ing★

积分
发表于 2015-11-7 17:56 | 显示全部楼层
lsss不要误解,批评节目反而夸了月9
表扬了(电视剧非常不错)
IMG_20151107_175238.JPG
IMG_20151107_175210.JPG

点评

不會哦,我看几個會英文的日飯對這部剧讚不绝口哦  发表于 2015-11-8 03:27
哎呀呀,吓死了~夸奖就好~我还以为霓虹人的审美真的和我大天朝不一样了  发表于 2015-11-7 19:22
看到粉丝文字间的笑脸  发表于 2015-11-7 18:43

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2015-11-7 20:56 | 显示全部楼层
官推说明天有SP?
【5じ9じ予告情報局#5】
明日16:55~17:25「5時から9時まで30分SP」が放送!※一部地域除く
これまで放送された回の珠玉の胸キュンシーン乱れ打ち!
そしてなんと!衝撃の第5話のPRスポット全12パターン一挙放送!
是非ご覧下さい!

不管是什么,明天都要打开直播看一下

点评

还好,快到周一了,嘻嘻  发表于 2015-11-7 22:00
2016年❤孤单又灿烂的神-鬼怪

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2015-11-7 21:19 | 显示全部楼层
好棒啊!!!!新人马克!

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2015-11-7 21:20 | 显示全部楼层
corona0911 发表于 2015-11-7 16:31
秋英
Cosmos bipinnatus
秋桜 コスモス

好漂亮 每一个道具都很用心

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 00:56 | 显示全部楼层
沒有看過漫畫,不懂為何星川是怎麼愛上潤子的~莫名就陷入了

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 04:30 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2015-11-8 06:46 编辑

http://www.tokyohive.com/article ... ime-report-11-211-5
Drama Prime Time Report - 11/2~11/5
November 7, 2015 @ 11:01 am

登录/注册后可看大图

This is Tokyohive's regular Drama Prime Time Report that gives you a detailed look at the prime time ratings with a focus on weekly dramas.

You can check out more of the most recent ratings from November 2 to November 5 and an overview of the episode and average ratings of the current fall dramas below!

Screencaps: 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

===
周一晚各節目收视

11/2 – Monday

13.3%(3.5%) – 21:00-22:54 – Shabekuri 007 x Ippunkan no Fukaii Hanashi Special

13.4%(1.2%) – 19:00-21:48 – Shikujiri Sensei Special

08.9%(0.6%) – 21:00-22:54 – MOZU Spin-Off Drama

07.5%(0.5%) – 20:00-21:54 – Sekai Naze Sokoni? Nihonjin Special

11.6%(0.9%) – 21:00-21:54 – 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (4)
> Cast: Ishihara Satomi, Yamashita Tomohisa, Furukawa Yuki, Tanaka Kei, and more

09.4%(1.1%) – 19:30-19:56 – Close-Up Gendai

[green = increase; red = decrease; yellow = no difference compared to last week]

=================
目前爲止各剧平均收视
5-9暫居第4/5~~

Average Drama Ratings (Fall 2015):

17.50% – Shitamachi Rocket/下町火箭
16.68% – Aibou season14 /相捧14(-0.25)
-
12.00% – Gisou no Fuufu/偽裝夫婦 (-0.15)
11.93% – Hanamoyu/花燃 [taiga](這是長剧,其實可以不必拿來比~)
11.75% – 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made/5-9 (-0.05)
11.73% – Isan Souzoku (-0.62)
11.37% – Kasouken no Onna 15
11.10% – Kounodori
11.08% – Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku
10.23% – Angel Heart
-
09.30% – Tsuri Baka Nisshi [TV Tokyo drama]
09.27% – Siren (-0.33)
08.83% – Otona Joshi (+0.06)
07.84% – Mutsu (-0.11)
06.33% – Bonkura 2 [NHK drama] (-0.22)
06.10% – Samurai Sensei
06.03% – Kekkonshiki no Zenjitsu ni (-0.10)
-
04.69% – Designer Baby [NHK drama] (+0.01)
04.25% – Seishun Tantei Haruya [night drama] (-0.18)
03.74% – Kodoku no Gurume 5 [TV Tokyo night drama]
03.48% – Teddy Go! [night drama]
03.43% – Haretsu [NHK drama]
02.50% – Okashi no Ie [night drama]

(The average ratings are based on the episode ratings listed above. There can be differences between the calculated averages and the official announcements at the end of each season.)

===

============================
哇,福島的視聴率這麼高!

美 @orientop  Nov 6
山Pこんばんは♡

福島テレビの視聴率✨
今頃気づいた‼
だったら
山Pのkiss英語も放送お願いします‼

#山下智久
#山pのkiss英語  

登录/注册后可看大图

===============
户田惠子的個人網站
説(11/7)一早6點就起來去拍攝

( ′▽`) Retweeted
なゆこ( *˘╰╯˘*)♥ @nayu49  9h9 hours ago
戸田恵子「げつくのさつえい。」
http://ameblo.jp/toda-keiko/entry-12093011486.html
とにかく明るい桜庭家w
泣いちゃった心温まるシーン早く観たい!!

2015-11-07 21:03:18
げつくのさつえい。

テーマ:ブログ

わんばんこ。

今朝は6時起きー!
段々寒くなってくると早起きは辛いねー!

月9ドラマ「5→9」の撮影。

http://ameblo.jp/toda-keiko/entry-12093011486.html

===============
這什麽?日本赛車赛???

Carina @reemee94159  3m3 minutes ago
IPPON GRAND PRIXと
コラボした5→9のCM
私も見た(笑)
山下さんとさとみちゃん
のもあるね、、
フリップに書いた安定の
山Pの字が愛おしいwww
いろんなことやらされてる
よね♪
IPPONの黄色い羽付けてるし😆  

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

=============
有视频哦~~
是11/14 9點播~~

登录/注册后可看大图

点评

收视率前两名那个是霓虹一直喜欢的题材= =  发表于 2015-11-8 10:23

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 05:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2015-11-8 06:30 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

TAKANE HOSHIKAWA - THE PERFECT HUSBAND MATERIAL
It’s extremely difficult in this time and age to find a new Asian drama that is refreshing and crackstatic. Even more so for someone who’s been watching them for 9 years like me, because we have seen it all, or at least most of it. Such a show must bring something extra and  5→9 is beyond all doubt such a drama. I’ve spend some time to pinpoint what exactly makes it so addictive - it has great actors, a promising and inspired writer, a more-than-good director and a fantastic OTP - and I think it is all these factors combined which create the awesomeness that is  5→9.

身爲9年的剧飯,她認爲5-9這麼讓人着迷是因爲有 很棒的演員、一個希望無窮和充满靈感的作家,一個绝佳的導演和一對奇妙美好的官配-- 所有的因素合起來創造了5-9的赛高元素

*WHICH MALE LEAD HAS EVER PREPARED FOR HIS LOVE INTEREST HOMEMADE COOKING?! Cooking for her all the delicious food she likes?! First, the crab - now we know for sure that that amazing crab bento was his own creation and it must have hurt even more when Junko rejected it after he had spend so much time and effort to make it; even learning  how to make it, because a crab isn’t the easiest of meals to prepare. Secondly, the onigiri - I know it’s something unrelated to this episode but when I saw episode 4 and the episode 5 preview with Junko enjoying her onigiri lunch with Kiyomiya I finally realized 2 things: 1) that all those various onigiri midnight snacks Takane sent to Junko during her bridal training were made by him, 2) that he made the onigiri for her specifically, because he saw her enjoying her onigiri lunches so much while he has been watching her so heartwrenchingly from afar. Please, tell me, she will share them one day with Takane!

看了第4集和第5集预告她才發現 1)之前新娘修行星川送去給潤子的海苔飯團宵夜都是星川自己親手做的 2)他會特别爲她做海苔飯團是因爲之前曾經在遠處痛心的看過她很開心的享用着海苔飯團(就是拿道歉信去給潤子那次,没想到看了她那樣後更發現自己没潤子不行、更愛她了)

*WHEN HAS A MALE LEAD GONE TO SUCH LENGTH TO PREPARE SOMETHING FOR THE WOMAN HE LOVED?! TO WOO HER?! TO MAKE HER HAPPY?! Most of them only hire people to do that for them and then they only present the result. However, Takane goes one step futher, bringing this trope to a completely new level of perfection, - he does everything himself! He puts so much heart into everything he does for Junko and the best thing about it is that he doesn’t expect anything in return - well, yes, he wants her to agree to marry him but he never expects her to repay him the same way or in a physical way; and he doesn’t get discouraged when it has seemingly no progress or no impact on her.

*TAKANE GROWS THE INGREDIENTS HIMSELF, HE EVEN PEELS POTATOES!, COOKS, DOES THE LAUNDRY!!! WHICH MALE LEAD HAS EVER PERSONALLY WASHED AND PRESSED CLOTHES FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND INCLUDING THE FREAKING SOCKS?! AND THEN HE PROCEEDS TO MOP SCRUB THE FLOOR WHERE SHE IS GOING TO SLEEP ON HIS KNEES AND HANDS!!! I’m officially dead! It’s really groundbreaking for a jdrama because this is a complete reversal of roles, a compele reversal of how the men and women are portrayed in Asian dramas. And it happens in a show which is about a monk, who was SUPPOSED to be almost mysogynous and prejudiced and old-fashioned in his rigid ideas about the traditional role of women. Yet here he is on screen and he is probably the most tolerant and respectful of them all. And it isn’t because he would be progressive, but because for him it’s the most natural thing to do - because he respects and loves her and it is the least she deserves. This is the main reason and probably the finally proof that Takane would never expect from Junko to become a traditional temple wife who would have to give up her career and dreams; it shows that if she would marry him he would be able to compromise and their household would be one where the spouses would share the chores and responsibilities.

*THIS TIME TAKANE HAS OUTDONE HIMSELF! After everything, he still finds the time to arrange the Cosmos flowers for Junko and to write her another love message attaching a single, beautiful blossom to it!

=======================

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

SAY IT WITH A FLOWER - PINK COSMOS - “I LOVE YOU”
花語 - 粉红色的宇宙花 - “我愛妳”

The tradition continues: a new episode means a new flower and a new way for Takane to say ‘I love you’. It’s a soft pink Cosmos, also known as Mexican aster, a flower suited for autumn; it also means maiden’s chastity or maiden’s heart/sincerity. This time he gives her the flower in two versions - one placed in a vase and the second is a single blossom attached to another of his (love) letters in a beautiful arrangement. I live for the moment he gives her a castus which in hanakotoba means sexual/physical desire!

每集都有的惯例:新的一集新的花和星川又一新方式來説:我愛妳。這(第4)集是柔軟粉红的的宇宙花,也叫墨西哥紫苑,一種秋天的花,花語還有 少女的貞操 或 少女的心/誠意。 這次他給她的花有2個版本 - 一個在花瓶裏,另一個放在美麗托盤上的情書旁邊。

Takane plan is simple - follow Junko’s parents strategy for a speedy way to the altar - but it looks like the whole world has decided to wreck it. First, Junko brings a chaperone, the Buddhist slash fiction enthusiast who is currently in yaoi heaven, and then Takane’s grandma who wasn’t supposed to return until late comes unexpectedly back home. It’s so much fun to watch Takane’s shocked face and Takeda’s hilarious expressions. It’s epic because HE LITERALLY HAS TO SMUGGLE HIS “GIRLFRIEND” TO HIS HOME AND ROOM UNDER THE VERY NOSE AND FEET OF HIS GRANDMOTHER! I mean he even makes a meow sound as a diversion! SO ADORABLE! And all the while he is carrying Momoe and Junko’s overnight bags - always the gentleman!

After he manages to get Junko to her room - which is basically already hers for all intents and purposes - Momoe comes running because Arthur is a temple guest as well. It turns out the REJECTED SUITORS PACT continues and is stronger than ever as Takane clearly decides to repay Arthur for his help and invited him the moment he learned Junko brought Momoe. I think one of the main reasons Takane has become so close to him is because Arthur is by now probably the only man on the planet who isn’t after Junko. It turns out that Takane is the best friend a man could possibly wish because he arranged that Arthur would share a room with Momoe. The girls are, of course, against it, so Arthur suggests that they sleep all three together, but Takane immediately counters that in that case he will sleep with them as well! THESE TWO ARE DEFINITELY IN THE CAHOOTS WITH EACH OTHER! THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! WHO KNEW WE WOULD GET A FOURSOME OUT OF THIS SHOW?!

点评

超爱小细节~  发表于 2015-11-8 10:24
是芋頭  发表于 2015-11-8 10:06
taro是什么?  发表于 2015-11-8 09:17
taro是亚麻P家乡千葉県盛产,剧组的确用心  发表于 2015-11-8 08:50
小细节真的很用心!还好还有那么多认真看剧的人把剧组的巧思一点点挖掘出来...在微博上看到有人截图,润子探病带过去的花第二天也插在房间里...  发表于 2015-11-8 07:41

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 08:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2015-11-8 13:06 编辑

這裏特地貼上來是因爲跟中字翻的有點不同~~

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The situation with Yuki has an epilogue at Junko’s home where Takane finally voices his utter bafflement at why literally everyone keeps bothering his “girlfriend” and involving her in their love drama.

在潤子家這場有關由希的對話,這裏星川终於説出他心中最大的困惑:爲什麼每個人一直要騷擾他的“女朋友”,把她捲入他們自己的愛情剧。(我快笑S了,哈哈哈哈哈)

“Those languishing persons. Either men,women, or children, I don’t get what they’re trying to do.”
(星川:)”那些含情脈脈的人,不管是男人、女人或是小孩,我搞不懂他們是要幹嘛。“

It’s basically Takane’s WTF reaction to the fact that his future wife has a harem of men trying to take her away from him, as if he didn’t already have enough problems without them.

基本上就好像是星川對這件事實心裏在罵髒話的反應:他未來的老婆有一屋子的男人要把她從他身邊奪走,好像除了他們他的麻烦還不够多。

“Don’t use the word ‘friend’ for your own convenience.”
(星川:)“不要為自己的方便隨便使用“朋友”這個字。”

‘Friendship’ and ‘friends’ are recurring themes in this episode. Actually, I think the more accurate translation would be “Don’t use that word (friend) so lightly”, because it shows more what Takane actually means by it. The definition of friendship is different for everyone and for Takane, who has been so lonely all his life and who has only now begun to make friends, the concept of friendship is something deeper and more meaningful than for most people. For him it’s not merely a collegue or someone you meet at everyday-basis. Plus now HE is JUNKO’S FRIEND - she called him that and it’s unacceptable for him that she would have the same relationship  with Mishima or some other man, because for him their friendship is something special and only theirs.

日飯説這裏較正確的翻譯是:“别軽易的使用“朋友”這個字”。因爲看起來星川是很認真對待朋友這個字的。它的定義對星川來説是跟别人不一樣的,星川一直很寂寞,現在才開始交朋友,朋友的概念比起其它人,對他來説是有更深刻的東西、是有更深的意義。

“You see, I love you too much. I can’t let you get away from my sight again. Whatever time of the day, I can’t be without you by my side.”
(星川)“妳知道的,我太愛妳了,我不能再讓妳離開我的視缐。無論何時,我都不能没妳在我身邊。”(

Awww, he is so sweet and adorable when he is trying to lecture her! On one hand, Junko is lucky to have such a stalker-suitor considering her penchant for getting herself into sticky situations - first the club, then the kiss with Mishima and now Yuki - she needs someone like Takane who developed his own Junko-radar and who would probably follow her to the edge of the world.

OMG! KABEDON!! First, it was yaoi and now this! I love this show’s manga meta! Takane is really trying every single thing he can think of to get to walk with her down that aisle, isn’t he? Though, my favourite moment is when he yanks her to him and they are so close to each other -  the air is literally cracking with the chemistry! I HAVE FOUND MY OTP OF THE YEAR!

=======================
第3集的花

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/page/4

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

SAY IT WITH A FLOWER - ANTHURIUM - “I DESIRE YOU” AND “THE AGONY OF HEARTACHE”
花語 -  ANTHURIUM(不知道中文花名叫什麼哈) - “我想要妳”和 “心痛的苦惱”

TAKANE HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME THE AWESOMEST THING THAT HAS EVER AWESOMED! The first thing in the morning, after their epic falling out, he marches in front of the ELA school with another gorgeous bouquet of flowers and waits the whole time until Junko comes, ready to apologize and beg her for forgiveness. It’s Anthurium, also called tailflower or flamingo flower, and its meaning is “physical desire” or “being in agony from heartache”. It’s not coincidence that all the flowers he gives her are red - the significance is clear - for him it’s always about love, passsion, desire and longing.

Anthurium,又叫尾巴花或火鶴花,花語是“肉體的慾望”或“身陷心痛的苦惱中”。他给她的花都是红色的不是巧合 - 意義很明確 - 對他來説永遠都是愛、熱情、慾望 和渴慕。

However, not only doesn’t Junko give him any opportunity to apologize or to explain himself, she barely even lets him speak and gives him the silent treatment. I adore the classroom scene - TAKANE BEING THE EAGER AND DUTIFUL SCHOOLBOY WITH A CRUSH ON HIS ENGLISH TEACHER AND SITTING  IN THE FIRST ROW PUTTING UP HIS HAND, showing off his vast Halloween knowledge, and she keeps totally ignoring him! LOL! He takes advantage of the situation and tries to present her the tailflower with its hanakotoba meaning, clearly remembering how she asked about the hanakirin he gave her, but gets rejected yet again. He is totally at a loss and if his day couldn’t get any worse Junko got a new noisy friend defender in Momoe who he needs to deal with and then even the flowers get “stolen” from him by a zealous receptionist when he tries to ask her to hand them over to Junko. Other men would have given up after such rejection but we have long since estabilished that Takane is not other men - he is in a category of his own. His heart practically shatters after each failed attempt yet he’s still going in like a trooper.

============
第1/2集的花

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/page/5

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

SAY IT WITH A FLOWER - HANAKIRIN - “DON’T BE CRUEL” AND “QUICKLY KISS ME”
花語 - 花麒麟(我照英文字意直翻)- “別那麼殘酷” 和 “快吻我”

OMG! HE IS THE BIGGEST CLOSET ROMANTIC EVER AS WELL!

He actually knows about the language of flowers (hanakotoba = 花言葉 = the Japanese floriography and system of the meaning of flowers which often differs from the ones we know in Western culture)!!! And this information puts the fact that Takane is giving Junko flowers on regular basis into a completely new perspective! If you saw the additional preview screencaps I had posted yesterday, you might have noticed he will bring her flowers again, this time probably to seek her forgiveness - I’m so curious which flower it will be! At the beginning, he gave her red roses (benibara), flowers that say “I love you” and a symbol for love and passion. Now, when Junko asks him about the flowers he gave her earlier, he pretty much admits his closet romantic status when he proceeds to explain to her its meaning. It turns out HE GAVE HER THE VERY FLOWER THAT REMINDS HIM OF HER AND ALL THE THINGS HE WANTS FROM HER AND LOVES ABOUT HER!!! THIS IS PRETTY MUCH A SHIPPY HEAVEN! Hanakirin, also known as euphorbia milii, Christ thorn, Crown of thorns, is covered with thorns and represents independence and the ability to withstand adversity; it says “don’t be cruel” and “kiss me quickly” because the shape of its blossoms resembles lips.

他真的是知道花語這方面的知識的。 (日本的花語學叫 hanakotoba = 花言葉 ,是跟我們所知道的西方文化的花語是不一樣的!!!) 所以我們從這幕得到了新訊息: 星川平常送給潤子的花都是有含意的。。。最開始(第1集)他送給她红玫瑰,花語是“我愛妳”,象癥着愛和熱情。現在,潤子問他之前(新娘修行第1天)送的是什麼花時,他却進一步説明那花的花語其實就是承認了他外表冷静但心裏是愛着她的。原來他送她的那朵花就是讓他想起她的花,還有他想從她那裏得到的東西和對她的愛!!! 花麒麟,又叫虎刺梅,基督的刺 或 荊棘之冠,表面布满了刺,代表 獨立和抵抗逆境的能力,花語“別那麼殘酷” 和 “快吻我”是因爲它的花型跟嘴唇很像。

“It’s the language of the flowers! It wasn’t me who said it!”

He becomes so adorably defensive and embarrased, feeling guilty for what happened last night. Did he just admit to her that he tried to kiss her last night and punished himself with a cold shower for it afterwards?! Because he totally did! So Takane really meant it literally when he said he hates lies.

That scene in the car! Swoon! Is that actually his way of teasing her?! Plus an epic excuse to get so close to her! I love it! Because you can tell that it was a totally deliberate move from him considering he could have simply told her to close the door properly herself.

点评

谢谢分享!  发表于 2015-11-8 23:53
亲贴的翻译语义比字幕更情深意切,星川的心意更表露无遗!刺梅的花语那句不要那么冷酷和快吻我,我还以为是星川表达自己要表达的,想不到真会是花语...  发表于 2015-11-8 12:47
三个制作组翻译的版本我都看过了~每个都不太一样了,我只能自己理解更肉麻的了  发表于 2015-11-8 10:25
MS星川的話日文的原意是更纏綿绯恻的~~矮油,都融化了~~~  发表于 2015-11-8 09:28
看不同的译文,感觉理解更全面...我好喜欢在家里的这场戏和壁咚,重复看了几次,哈哈哈...  发表于 2015-11-8 09:20

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 16:27 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚看了SP~不枉费我等那么久
最后两分钟的时候两人出来说了一些话
看来相处得不错,挺融洽的~
等有人录高清版贡献一下,我这截图太模糊了就不发出来了

点评

或是這個地址 http://us.twitcasting.tv/plove_49/movie/214805662  发表于 2015-11-8 16:40
Rioぴぃ❤sweetie @RioP0409TOMO 7m 這裏可以看!  发表于 2015-11-8 16:38
啊,演了噢,老是抓不準時差~~  发表于 2015-11-8 16:30
2016年❤孤单又灿烂的神-鬼怪

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 17:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2015-11-9 10:41 编辑
抽抽大佬兔 发表于 2015-11-8 16:27
刚刚看了SP~不枉费我等那么久
最后两分钟的时候两人出来说了一些话
看来相处得不错,挺融洽的~

vivian0304 Retweeted
カジャヤ @cmei819  30m30 minutes ago View translation
山Pとさとみちゃんの時々交わされる視線が物語ってるわけです。楽しい収録現場ですよ🎵って。
コラコラ!5話で進展が?
前フリなだけよね?邪魔が入るよね?  

哈哈,推上全是视频和截圖

登录/注册后可看大图

衣衫還很整齊,是船戲前拍的?^^

===
あやりん @yamap808  47m47 minutes ago View translation
今からでも間に合う"5→9"ダイジェスト内
5話に向けてメッセージ11月8日  
(2分13秒)

後面2分13秒视频~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-SYCSTCT84&feature=youtu.be

=============

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

点评

好可爱的山P噢!坐等今晚星川被扑倒!  发表于 2015-11-9 07:38
山下作的是9(左手5個指頭上貼着右手4個指頭 - 我再貼圖上來)..明顯在等着石原看到後配合他作5..也太可愛了~~^^  发表于 2015-11-9 03:59
截图的太有sense了,截的是对视的图,哈哈哈...看了动图,山P好可爱,先做了五的动作...  发表于 2015-11-8 20:12

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
抽抽大佬兔 发表于 2015-11-7 14:00
刚刚在推上看到山P的粉发的短视频
说今早有个节目集中批评了今年的秋季剧

求问哪里看到CB会拍第三部的消息啊?

点评

推特上,但不確定哦,只是在丢風向球 討論的階段~~  发表于 2015-11-9 04:01
2013.7.8 Monday PM:9:00 Start!!

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-11-8 19:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 corona0911 于 2015-11-9 14:18 编辑

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

看了 汤不热上的剧情透析

59全剧组在用繩命谈这场恋爱

視聴率请up

==========

登录/注册后可看大图

典故来自延参法师

绳命,是剁么的回晃; 绳命,是入刺的井猜。
壤窝们,巩痛嘱咐碰优。
壤窝们,嘱咐这缩优类缩优。
田下冯广宰饿妹,饿妹冯广宰呲处。
壤绳命,梗楤容,壤绳命,梗秤巩,壤绳命,梗回晃。

点评

哈哈,既然看到了就是2人最後有去就對了..然後接下來去Hotel?這行程安排我喜歡~~  发表于 2015-11-9 12:27
我看微博有粉说日饭有目击到石原和山P在游乐园,所以润子后来还是去了游乐园?  发表于 2015-11-9 11:18
所以5話预告裏星川穿着平常的黑僧服拿着氣球、去游樂園是在幹嘛?事先演練咩?還是是潤子補償自己的失约再陪星川去一次?  发表于 2015-11-9 10:53
哇塞,这饭拍!我仔细看了一下,这不就是去HOTEL的衣服么哈哈哈  发表于 2015-11-9 08:53
什么叫用绳命来谈恋爱...  发表于 2015-11-8 20:03
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 13:44 , Processed in 0.078351 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.