找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 75893|回复: 218

【资料】金知云《a bitter sweet life 甜蜜人生》(李秉宪 申敏儿 黄政民 金英哲)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
发表于 2004-10-26 03:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

导演:金知云
演员:李秉宪 申敏儿 金英哲 Hwang Jeong-min

预计上映:2005年2月

登录/注册后可看大图

李秉宪 申敏儿 金英哲

[ Last edited by lalanono on 2005-7-21 at 03:04 AM ]
Cherish what you have!!
本人此ID仅限韩剧社区使用,其他网站任何讨论板块出现的相同ID均非本人使用。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-26 03:45 | 显示全部楼层
部分剧照:

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

现场:

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

joycine.com&cine21

[ Last edited by lalanono on 2005-7-21 at 03:05 AM ]
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2004-10-27 04:17 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

金知云不愧是金知云~
随遍叼根烟的样子都这么帅(阿~那根是烟吗)~
男人在认真工作时的样子最有魅力~
他说他是那种不能一心二用的人~
拿起了一样东西就必然会丢掉另一样东西~
婚姻与事业他目前只能选择一样~
电影是他的一切,他现在真的喜欢拍些属于自己的东西~
所以~悲哀啊~
已经快四十的人了还是独身一人

他的电影是可以是怪鸡有趣的~
但底色都是苍凉的~
所谓的黑色幽默~
都是用着黑色的眼光望着这个荒凉的世界~
他的电影可以很热闹的~
也可以很孤独~
很绝望~
怪异凌厉的后现代电影语镜下~
不知有着怎样的现实主义伤口?

他对异色电影是痴迷的~
他是个懂得玩电影的人~
他的电影~

顽童的涂鸦~
智者的游戏~
天才的过家家~

他是个
在能秀出自己风格的电影人
也是个
懂得也能接受商业游戏规则的人

或许
现在的他

不是个大师~

现在的他
绝对是个大家~
至少,
在我心中...

[ Last edited by 阿韩 on 2004-10-27 at 04:20 AM ]
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-30 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
“把出道以来所有的苦加在一起,也没有这么惨。”这是目前正在拍摄新片《甜蜜人生》的李秉宪,亲口表述的心酸经历。

李秉宪在片中所扮演的角色其实并不像电影的名字那样“甜蜜”。剧中他是深得老板信任的助手,可在一瞬间却又变成了组织的敌人,在一个作品中李秉宪要表演两个不同的人生。他自己也坦言,这是在14年的演艺生涯中,经历的最极端的变化。

片中的李秉宪,一会儿是一个西装革履、开着名车的绅士,可瞬间又变成杀气腾腾的逃亡者。不管是导演还是其他演员,都对李秉宪的这种突然性变化的演技表示赞叹。

为了完成两个迥然的角色,李秉宪必须穿着单薄的衬衫淋着凌晨的雨;而且影片是以江湖恩仇为主线,所以还会有更多追杀、逃亡的场面,看来吃苦的日子还在后头呢.
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2004-10-30 23:52 | 显示全部楼层
大秉哥肯为这部戏牺牲这么多,可见此剧本一定值得他的付出!
放心吧,一定会有回报的,金知云的电影一向是雅俗共赏票房舆论丰收的
而且呢,他是个很会挖掘演员潜力的导演~

2005年的将又是韩国电影强势的一年!朴赞郁、金知云、奉俊昊、郑在恩、李沧东等的作品都会亮相,真想快点奔向2005年

[ Last edited by 阿韩 on 2004-10-30 at 11:58 PM ]
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-30 23:58 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 阿韩 at 2004-10-30 11:52 PM:
大秉哥肯为这部戏牺牲这么多,可见此剧本一定值得他的付出!
放心吧,一定会有回报的,金知云的电影一向是雅俗共赏票房舆论丰收的

你签名里的金导还蛮有味道的~
我啊,看到剧照公主的一刹那,就说了一句,“比三更惨多啦”······
哈~这种雅俗共赏的导演风格~我啊期待咯~
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2004-10-30 23:58 | 显示全部楼层
“已经快四十的人了还是独身一人”阿韩想当红娘或是崔小姐???

秉哥的造型真像三更割爱。他跟阿韩最喜欢的导演都很有缘分。就差金导的作品。

割爱也是黑色电影,讲我们表象看不到的另一面,夫妻切不可同观看。免得心疑生暗鬼。饺子盒葬跟它不在同一档次。无味。

我记得原来ST贴有此片资料,怎么找不到

[ Last edited by kittymimi on 2004-10-31 at 12:00 AM ]

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2004-10-31 00:33 | 显示全部楼层

金知云的采访实录

Subway Cinema (SC): WHY DO YOU MAKE MOVIES?
Kim Jee Woon (KJW): You have to leave this life anyway and you can't really kill yourself, so I want to do something meaningful and fun, and moviemaking is both of these things.

I also want to live in the fake reality and movie is a fake reality. Whenever I make a movie and get into it, I am less aware of what's going on in the real world - I get into my fake reality and I like that. It's one more reason why I make films.

SC: HOW DO WE KNOW WHICH REALITY IS THE FAKE ONE? WHAT WE CONSIDER "THE REAL WORLD" MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE FAKE AFTER ALL.

KJW: *Laughs* I think a movie is at the borderline between the reality and some other world. For me, expressing the real world with the real language is not very fun. But, expressing the real world with fantastic, film language is more fun. I think that film is a door from the real world to the other world, to the other side…And ultimately, film is about digging from another world into what's going on in the reality.

SC: WHAT PART OF THE FILMMAKING PROCESS DO YOU ENJOY THE MOST?

KJW: I would say that I enjoy every part of filmmaking process. In particular shooting, working with the actors and taking the film to the audience and seeing their response.

SC: ARE THERE ANY BAD PARTS IN THE FILMMAKING THAT YOU DON'T ENJOY?

KJW: There is a part that I don't like because it's difficult. A lot of what I want to express is coming from my sensitivity, my sense of this world, and sometimes I have to explain it, verbalize it, so that I can convince everybody to work with me and that's very difficult for me so I don't like it.

Sometimes there are certain moments in my life when I get a strong impression, and because it's a strong impresion, I want to move it to my film. I have to describe it and explain it, but I don't think it's possible to explain that strong impression that I felt on that moment in my life to other people. It's very difficult.

SC: HAVE YOU EVER FOUND YOURSELF IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO MAKE THE TYPE OF MOVIE YOU WANTED TO?

KJW: I'll never be satisfied 100% because film is not an individual art, it's a collaborative art, integrated art. The 100% is also coming from the other people, so it's never gonna be exactly the way I want it to be.

SC: OR SOMETIMES, IT WOULD GO BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS?

KJW: I have 70% and I'm expecting that the remaining 30% are coming from the other people. Sometimes there's only 10% coming, and sometimes there's more. In the process of filling these 30%, sometimes I'm desperate, sometimes I'm so happy, fell joy and that's all part of the fun of filmmaking.

When the 30% doesn't come correctly/satisfactory, I think it's because I'm not good enough as a director and I'm not a qualified person to get those 30% out. When I get more than 30%, I feel I got it thanks to the other people collaborating with me.

SC: HOW HARD IS IT FOR THE ASPIRING KOREAN FILMMAKERS TO GET STARTED IN THE INDUSTRY?

KJW: Even though Korean film industry is becoming more active and vibrant, I don't think it applies to the every filmmaker working in Korea. In any kind of situation, becoming a director is hard.

SC: HOW DIFFICULT WAS IT FOR YOU TO BECOME A DIRECTOR?

KJW: It was really easy! I was very lucky.

SC: ?!

KJW: I actually didn't need to go through all this process that the other people go through.

SC: IN YOUR VIEW, WHAT ARE THE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES OF THE KOREAN FILM INDUSTRY, AS IT STANDS TODAY?

KJW: When we compare it to Hong Kong film industry, they basically came up with one strong genre of martial arts films and that's how they were introduced in the U.S. By looking at the Korean film industry, they are dealing with a variety of subjects and different genres, and that's one of the strengths of the current Korean film market. Also, they've been making a lot of mistakes and errors, and they are learning from them - that also helps Korean industry to be more recognized.

SC: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH AS AN ARTIST?

KJW: aaaah…*pause* I really like Robert Bresson and I respect him the most. I would like to take a path that he took - I want to follow his steps some day.

[ Last edited by 阿韩 on 2004-10-31 at 12:38 AM ]
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2004-10-31 00:53 | 显示全部楼层

偶把以前ST帖的都转来吧~~~~

http://media.hani.co.kr/imgDB/pe ... um/173958_spe44.jpg

偶以前有报过,金知云在《蔷花,红莲》后又看了一遍自己的处男作《安静的家族》(死不张扬离奇失魂事件),发现自己最想搞的终究还是黑色电影(film noir).
http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/viewt ... hlight=%CD%A8%D6%AA

现在又有下文了~~~~

这是金知云的第四部长片,题为《甜蜜人生》,这部黑色动作片(action noir)将有着紧张的情节及快速的节奏,也就是说——将比《蔷花,红莲》多三倍的台词、五倍的节奏、十倍的动作。剧中李秉宪将饰演一个旅店经理,对手是老板(金荣哲 饰),申敏儿则是一个大提琴手。如果没有意外变动的话,演员就此敲定。

本片将于8月份开机,预计明年年初上映。

================================
janedoe  

I heard the news about Kim Ji-Woon's action noir film today.
It's title is "Sweet Life" and the leading actor is Lee Byung-Hun.
He'll play a intelligent hotel manager, and the opponent will be
Kim Young-Chul as a boss. Shin Min-A was selected as a cellist.

A tale of two sisters is one of my favorite movies and I like
all of Kim Ji-Woon's movies, so I'm looking forward to see it
as soon as possible..
~~~~~~~~~~

jakechong

thanks for the news..
sounds very interesting indeed...
i love Kim Ji-Woon's films also...
i like how his films always have family-value to them...
maybe it's a continuation of Kim Ki-Young's films of the 60's i read reviews about here...
koreanfilm.org

==========================================

以下感谢韩朝风ST的提供:

憲哥尬小14歲幼齒
剛車拚3姝 新片又談忘年戀

【蘋果日報/2004.7.16】

林靖貴╱綜合報導

「憲哥」李秉憲才剛拍完《每個人都有秘密》,輪番和三姊妹車輪戰,上床「嘿咻」得天昏地暗,隨即又接下新片《甜美的人生》,將在片中勾搭年紀足足小他十四歲的申敏兒。雖然憲哥不久前才和「喬妹」宋慧喬傷心分手,不過他在電影裡可是春風得意,不是床戲多多就是把上幼齒妹。

李秉憲從本月起一連有《每》片和《三更2》在韓上映,現在他又接下《甜》片,這是他與喬妹分手後首度參演的作品,同時也是他出道以來首次拍攝動作片,意義重大。

三十四歲的他在片中飾演一位專業的飯店經理人,備受黑道老闆重用,後來卻勾搭上二十歲的「大哥女人」申敏兒,兩人發展出一段忘年之戀。

藉工作忘情傷

憲哥在《每》片中演花花公子,同時和個性迥異的三姊妹交往,輪流和崔智友、秋相薇和金孝真飾演的三姊妹發生性關係,享盡齊人之福。

他的經紀人表示:「李秉憲最近的電影宣傳行程排得很滿,他根本沒時間想其他的事情。」言下之意,憲哥似乎有意藉工作來忘卻失戀的傷痛。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* The Sweet Life *

Original Korean Article by: Ahn Eun Young eve@clubmetro.co.kr
Date: 2004-07-13
Translation by Splash

~~ Top Star Lee Byung Hun's Next Work is a Noir Movie ~~

Starring in two movies one after the other, Lee Byung Hun has been keeping himself busy everyday by indulging in his love for movies. Currently starring in a horror movie and a mystery melodramatic one, he has decided to work on Star Director Kim Ji Woon's new movie "La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life)" after much consideration;" Director Kim Ji Woon was responsible for "Quiet Family" and "A Tale of Two Sisters."

"The Sweet Life," also remembered as the famous movie of the same name by Federico Fellini, is a noir work about the incidents in the life of a man who is a mid-level boss in an organization that owns the rights to run a big city hotel.

Lee Byung Hun, who has earned the title for his "Lee Byung Hun-Style Acting" through the many movies and dramas he starred in, will play the role of the mid-level boss who maintains the qualities of passion and innocence in his character.

Respected actor, Kim Young Chul, who exuded powerful charisma in his portrayal of Koong Ye (Founder King of Later-KoKuryo -> 弓裔) in the K2TV period drama "The First King of Koryo, Wang Kon (太祖 王建 )" (direct translation of title / not official title), will collaborate with Lee Byung Hun on screen for the first time in a long while.

Since his debut in the 1995 movie "Runway," Lee Byung Hun has been seen in character roles that require much emotional expression, such as in the movies "JSA," "Addiction," "Bungee Jump," so this has to be his first experience with noir. Therefore "The Sweet Life" appears to be a critical turning point in the filmography of Lee Byung Hun who has always been cast in heartwarming, emotional movies or tearjerker, mellow (sentimental) ones.

The female lead who will greatly influence Lee Byung Hun's life has not been decided. Credited for discovering Im Soo Jeong and Moon Keun Young, and raising them to star status, Director Kim is respected for his outstanding ability to recognize star quality. He has announced that the actress playing that important role would be chosen from public auditions and that while he would prefer her to be a new face looking fresh and attractive, she would also need to possess the mesmerizing image of a femme fatale stunning enough to turn a man's life upside down.

Currently awaiting the premieres of "Three - Monster" and "Everybody has a Secret," Lee Byung Hun will start work on "The Sweet Life" as soon as casting has been completed, expected to be sometime around the middle of next month (August) at the latest.

翻譯BY Splash of LBH.SG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

呵呵。。我知道你喜歡他的電影。其實好像他們有說申敏兒還沒有確定接這個電影。。。

這個電影與法國導演作品同名。。故事情節好像不是一樣。but it look like a very。dark movie ..a noir work is normally very bleak look at life ..

Federico Fellini's 1961 film La Dolce Vita (translated as The Sweet Life).

Amazon.com

At three brief hours, La Dolce Vita, a piece of cynical, engrossing social commentary, stands as Federico Fellini's timeless masterpiece. A rich, detailed panorama of Rome's modern decadence and sophisticated immorality, the film is episodic in structure but held tightly in focus by the wandering protagonist through whom we witness the sordid action. Marcello Rubini (extraordinarily played by Marcello Mastroianni) is a tabloid reporter trapped in a shallow high-society existence. A man of paradoxical emotional juxtapositions (cool but tortured, sexy but impotent), he dreams about writing something important but remains seduced by the money and prestige that accompany his shallow position. He romanticizes finding true love but acts unfazed upon finding that his girlfriend has taken an overdose of sleeping pills. Instead, he engages in an ménage à trois, then frolics in a fountain with a giggling American starlet (bombshell Anita Ekberg), and in the film's unforgettably inspired finale, attends a wild orgy that ends, symbolically, with its participants finding a rotting sea animal while wandering the beach at dawn. Fellini saw his film as life affirming (thus its title, The Sweet Life), but it's impossible to take him seriously. While Mastroianni drifts from one worldly pleasure to another, be it sex, drink, glamorous parties, or rich foods, they are presented, through his detached eyes, are merely momentary distractions. His existence, an endless series of wild evenings and lonely mornings, is ultimately soulless and facile. Because he lacks the courage to change, Mastroianni is left with no alternative but to wearily accept and enjoy this "sweet" life. --Dave McCoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by kittymimi

秉哥和申敏儿这对美丽日子的兄妹可真有缘。在美剧,他俩很有默契。

申敏儿是让偶这賊眼早盯上的新生代MM,新生代能让偶盯上的没几个,恩珠,斗娜,秀晶。
金喜敏因交换日记对她好感度大增。巴士站的金玟近期暗淡下来。

金知云的电影象舞台剧。偶超喜欢他的黑色电影。其处女作死不张扬离奇失魂事件和奉俊浩的绑架门口狗偶都打9分,如果10分是完美的话。

有韩文新闻ST可以发过来。

[ Last edited by kittymimi on 2004-10-31 at 09:16 AM ]
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2004-10-31 10:26 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 阿韩 at 2004-10-31 12:22 AM:

对了,你找不到的那帖在这里(笨笨~怎不会搜索“金知云”):
[url]http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=78442&highlight=%BD%F0%D6%AA%D4%C6[ ...

这多才多艺的心留给有心人去挖掘探索,偶这花心色胆岂敢翻阅?偶搜索的是ST,你都知我时常老眼昏花,跟着感觉走的。

昨晚太困。就偷工减料。

那“倾国倾城。。。多才多艺。。。”并非宝哥原创,他引用的是元稹《会真记》中“倾国倾城的貌,多病多愁的身。”会真记是元稹的自传体爱情小说,女主角是崔小姐。在蒲州的普救寺,二十二岁的元稹与莺莺一见钟情,顺红娘推波助澜私定终生。数月后,元稹赴京赶考,娶高官之女韦蕙丛,莺莺随后另嫁他人。一年后,元稹遇莺莺的丈夫,以表兄身份请求相见,莺莺再三拒绝,最后去诗:‘弃置今何道,当时且自亲,还将旧时意,怜取眼前人。'“始乱终弃”成语据说出处于此。后来《西厢记》是王实甫美化出来的。

偶这里要联系三更割爱给你写思想汇报。

大学读元稹《离思》“曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云,取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道半缘君”多专情啊,害偶背叛了李义山先生的《无题》跟他哭,可一考究,无论对崔小姐还是蕙丛,他都是停留在甜言蜜语上。韦蕙丛死后,立马再娶河东才女裴柔之,妻妾之外,又与名妓薛涛、刘采青私交甚笃……,只有象割爱秉哥一样受劫持,生命不保,才会从实招来。“十年一觉扬州梦,赢得青楼薄幸名”小杜八成也是受高度压力才不得不坦白从宽

甚至崔小姐,也不是名门之女,而是西域胡家女(相当现在三陪女),她也有不可告人一面。最可怕的是大秉哥知道妻子婚外情却装糊涂,他真是完美男人,带着面具去当完美,心累却让人豪不察觉,这样的男人真是高手,连身边人也被玩转,太可怕了

现实中割爱存在着且为数不少。

昨天幸亏老公大人兼监察局长去打理他的三千烦恼丝了,我偷偷在家当了一回地下工作者,不能让他看见割爱,一如不能让他看开心见性一样。

等碟版出来偶再向你详细汇报。电影太短了,故事简单但寓意太深了。baozi02

饺子陈果用草根阶层心结拍商业恐怖片,四不象。
那个盒葬我掩面而看,你知我不好三池崇史。

[ Last edited by kittymimi on 2004-10-31 at 03:26 PM ]

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2004-11-2 22:33 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by kittymimi at 2004-10-31 10:26 AM:

昨晚太困。就偷工减料。

那“倾国倾城。。。多才多艺。。。”并非宝哥原创,他引用的是元 ...

kitty姐,看来偶要去恶补古典文学了
看偶多糗~~居然傻傻的去问/崔小姐与金知云啥关系/~~汗~~

偶还是不要多话,老老实实的转新闻吧~~~~

《甜蜜人生》未封镜先售出 日方购价创新高

(联合通讯社汉城11月2日电)著名导演金知云执导的帮会题材黑色(Noir)电影《甜蜜人生》尚未封镜,就被日方以320万美元(约合40亿韩元,最低价)高价买下,这也是日方给予韩国电影的最高购价。在影片《我脑中的橡皮擦》创下270万美元的收购价纪录仅3周后,《甜蜜人生》便刷新了这一纪录,据分析,这是主演李炳宪在日本的人气发挥了作用。

《甜蜜人生》的出售条件是,由Nippon Herald公司负责剧场发行工作,由佳音唱片(Pony Canyon)公司负责DVD及录像带(VHS)的发售。

Nippon Herald公司是兼营出版业和电影的日本最大的文化信息集团Kadokawa Pictures公司麾下的分公司,专门从事优秀进口影片的发行工作,曾是电影《指环王》的特约经销商,还发行过《耶稣受难记》等好莱坞巨片,此次是第一次进口韩国电影。

目前,《甜蜜人生》的拍摄工作仅仅完成了一半。

负责与日方协商出售事宜的CJ娱乐公司海外组组长朴理范(音)表示,未封镜便以高价购买版权的情况很少见,其原因可能是金知云导演的作品《蔷薇,红莲》和《安静的家族》此前在日本大受欢迎,赢得了许多忠实影迷,此次又是描写男人世界的黑色电影,并且还有在日本被誉为“四大天王”之一的李秉宪加盟,保证了该片在日本将获得良好的票房成绩。

影片《甜蜜的人生》描述的是完美主义者善宇(李秉宪饰)为了自己的老板(金永哲饰)和他年轻的爱人(申敏雅饰)做出了最佳选择,但由此不得不与一个帮会展开殊死斗争的故事。(完)

联合新闻社
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-9 01:10 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by kittymimi at 2004-10-31 10:26 AM:

昨晚太困。就偷工减料。

那“倾国倾城。。。多才多艺。。。”并非宝哥原创,他引用的是元 ...

小的实在佩服猫猫之博采众长~再见崔小姐多身世说,让人无疑惊叹急需自我充电了~
生活中“割”之家庭应该不在少数,所以我一向不主张陪同观看,当然,我没有老公,如果有,我会背着看,哈哈!
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2004-11-9 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by lalanono at 2004-11-9 01:10 AM:
小的实在佩服猫猫之博采众长~再见崔小姐多身世说,让人无疑惊叹急需自我充电了~
生活中“割”之家庭应该不在少数,所以我一向不主张陪同观看,当然,我没有老公,如果有,我会背着看,哈哈!

偶一向不学无术。
中大毕业的吴真著有《唐诗地图》,里面也有崔小姐跟元稹的故事。她的《金庸地图》也很好玩。市面买得到。

生活婚姻中当然存在着割爱。婚姻爱情说到底就是钱老的围城论

未婚当然更要擦亮眼睛,“完美”大都不可靠。无论割爱还是秘密。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-17 22:01 | 显示全部楼层
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-20 16:59 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Source: http://www.leebyunghun.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:59 , Processed in 0.054607 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.