QQ
发表于 2007-2-10 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
歐洲fans柏林影展報導

Bi at the Berlinale: (9.2.2007)

okay gals here my first
fast and rough report about the press conf this eve:

i got the chance to get a press passport cause i'm doing this forum:
an so i was able to join the pressconf which was this eve at 18:25

we could not join the photocall, cause just profesionall photographer clould go,
we went to the presscon room, got really good seats 2nd row, in the middle,
then they went in, first bi, then the dirctor Park Can-wook, then the actress and then the host, rain was seated left side, (pics/vod will come latere sorry)
they got indroduced, and we clapped hands, then the host started to ask the first questions, to park,
there was one question, he got asked how he come to rain cause before he loved to choose wellknow actors, he said he noticed how all the actresses who he know knows when bi is around that they all seems to be completly overwhelmed and he thought by himself, if i'm going to do a sorty with a young male leader then i take this guy! everybody smiled :P

then the talked about the meaning of the movie for him, and the they started to ask bi, why he choose this movie and if he did ecpect a horror movie,
he said everything started with a dinner, and he liked the skript, so he decide to do, with this role he wanted to seperat for all othere stuff he had done before, for his profession as singer and every othere thing.

when he got not asked and does not have to answer he looked around, especially our row he seems to wonder about who are these gals, are they all press ???  or he played with the earphones, he seems to fell comfy,
his hair startes to grow (  ) and he wore a siute i think he wore before at press con in korea

nearly at the end the host asked him about the yodling if he did and if he can give us a littel teaser.....

bi smiled, yes he did by his own, like he did the pingpong playing by his own, and he mentioned, he is really really poor talented in playing ping pong he had to practice a long time and now he is quite good :P and the yodeling he has a private teacher for 3 month and he did this technique never before, it was hard to learn but he managed but he will not do now, cause his throut is not good (i knew he never will ^_^ )

then all left, bi smiled he seemed to be very confident with the press con, and the others too,

and they left a happy happy dani  

gals thats it for tonight
i hope i can give you some pics soon and maybe a more detailed reprort now i have to run to get a good place at the red carpet :P

greetings from berlin
freya1507/rainEurope/sexybi

from rainhk

真的有云混入记招现场哈 ,昨天看直播的时候就发现有几个MM在那HC;)

[ 本帖最后由 晶晶1119 于 2007-2-10 13:30 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2007-2-10 13:45 | 显示全部楼层
another fan account in Berlin

=========================================
Hi!!! im very happy i was there!!!!!!!!!!! i could see Rain in person!!!! wow!! he was so nice!!

I had a ticket and i was waiting with other people at the lobby ( in the Berlinale Palast) .. so when he came in, we got some minutes to take some pics ( i have only 3 i ll upload them later) but i was really happy coz i had a present and i could give it to him... wow.... it s was so funny ... i called at first " Rain" no answer...than i tried with "Bi" also no reaction .... and i tried "Jeong-ssi" and he turned around  ( thanks God i wasnt that nervous) i said " this is for you (pointing with the finger at a little bag) Could you please take it?" he "came" to me ( he was only 2 steps away from me .. so, it wasnt that hard!) and took it, said "thanks" and made a little bow .... soooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!

But that big surprised came later, when i was looking for my seat ...and it was in the middle area, second row (number 18, seat 2...yes seat number 2 in the middle of the row.. i didnt really get it) , and suddenly i recognized Rain .. he was sitting there, near to me!! i (he was sitting 3 seats further on) was like .. "no, is not him... " but i saw the actress next to him, and the director in front of my seat .. i was standing there, he turned around and looked at me like "why you just dont seat down!!??" hahahahaha i blushed so hard ... like i never did in my whole life... Thanks God lights were out in that moment.... it was really nice but i couldnt concentrate in the film .. i was looking at him every 5 minutes...hahaha God .. every time he laughed, or made some comments to the actress or he was trying to get a better position in his seat....i was thinking to take a pic with him after the movie .. but, of course, when film ended in that moment, came in some security people, talked to both of them, Rain and Im, and they stand up and made their way very fast!!

I am really happy... uhmmm i thought he was taller but not, he is normal and so slim..she is a beauty in person... Rain .. is cute, and really shy, you can say the way he moves around and look at the people, shy and nice also. ( Do you think he is going to keep my present? it was only some chocolate from Belgien)

I m happy because i was able to observe him in that room. I saw him like he was probably in normal life! I am very very happy!!!

See you around!!

I was trying to figure out where is he staying .. but have no idea, and after tonight i dont really need it .. i think i got everything i can get...ok, i would like to have a pic with him .. but it s ok.

Oh film ..?!? it was really funny .. really funny ... She was "wow" .. and Jeong Ji Hoon was amazing too, but she was the one who really shined in that movie, she did a great job. Story is ok, sometimes you dont really know what they are trying to tell you ... what is important and what is not. Pictures are amazing and some scenes are just beautiful. When i was watching it i couldnt help but to think about a Coehlo book,"Veronica decides to die", and Paolo said in that book " who are really the insane people, those walking on the streets or those being treated in a mental hospital?"

i liked it ..

from soompi by  Caramelito

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-10 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
新浪娛樂]組圖:《機器人也無所謂》記者會 Rain帥氣出席

登录/注册后可看大图

Rain帥氣出席

登录/注册后可看大图

Rain林秀晶合影

登录/注册后可看大图

林秀晶

登录/注册后可看大图

發佈會現場

新浪娛樂訊 2007年2月10日,柏林,昨日(2月9日),電影《機器人也無所謂》(I Am A Cyborg - But That's OK)在柏林舉行記者會。主演林秀晶(Lim Soo Jung)、鄭智薰(Rain)出席了此次記者會。CFP/圖

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-10 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
柏林機場照 & 記者會照

Source : benamoo rainhk

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 eerr 于 2007-2-11 20:36 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-10 20:33 | 显示全部楼层
07-02-10 Cyborg in 柏林影展官方照

source:www.berlinale.de/rainhk

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 eerr 于 2007-2-11 20:39 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2007-2-11 11:24 | 显示全部楼层
郑前辈

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-11 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
Berlinale poster 柏林電影節Rain宣傳畫集

07-02-11 Berlinale poster

Source : benamoo

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 eerr 于 2007-2-11 15:25 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-11 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
CF Giordano 未公開照片

SOURCE : 비나무

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 eerr 于 2007-2-11 15:16 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-11 20:50 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

这两个,给欧凑个大签名八
好歹应个景

[ 本帖最后由 eerr 于 2007-2-11 20:59 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-11 21:16 | 显示全部楼层
2小神经杂志幕后照

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-11 21:19 | 显示全部楼层
Pretty Boy

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-11 21:50 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-12 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
(2007.02.12/信息時報)

Rain熱爆 超強人氣蔓延柏林電影節

登录/注册后可看大图

韓國巨星Rain首次拍攝電影《賽柏格之戀》,便能入圍柏林影展競賽部分,更順利入圍角逐“最佳男主角”。前日下午,他聯同導演朴贊郁及競逐最佳女主角的林秀晶,一起出席第57屆柏林影展。Rain在首映禮時暫時放下潮服,以一身“踢死兔”出席,手挽身穿清純造型的林秀晶踏上紅地毯,現場亦有專門追隨到柏林支持他的Fans,場面熱鬧。

觀眾爆滿首映加場

《賽柏格之戀》的首映禮原定在第7場館舉行,由於備受注目,吸引很多人前往觀賞,主辦單位不得不加開第9場館,因此首映便同時在兩個場館進行。

以國際電影界的知名度而論,導演朴贊郁較Rain更受注目,因為他早前執導的《親切的金子》及《原罪犯》,已很受外國影評人關注,而他亦以復仇電影揚名。在首映後的發佈會上,更吸引了150名記者採訪。朴贊鬱表示,希望憑該電影讓外國人明白到亞洲電影不只是暴力,也有不同的主題。首映禮後,部分記者認為影片較朴贊鬱之前的作品更難理解,但也有影評人認為該片正好表演出朴導演的人生觀和對愛情的獨特理解。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 06:48 , Processed in 0.053044 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.