1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-2 19:44 | 显示全部楼层

刘仁植(不汗党导演):"张赫说, 他会将这部作品视为珍宝."

You In Sik (Director, Bulhandang): "Jang Hyuk said, he will keep this drama as a treasure."
刘仁植(不汗党导演):"张赫说, 他会将这部作品视为珍宝."

(Magazine T interview)

英文翻译:wils/soompi
中文翻译:liz/显赫家族

SBs wed-thurs drama has all the components to make a good drama: well-written scripts, good actors able to convey messages convincingly, and heart-warming attitudes to everyday life, albeit with low ratings. Let's meet and see how the director has meant the drama to be.
SBs水木电视剧《不汗党》具备所有优秀剧作的元素:剧本较好,有感染力的优秀演员,面对日常生活的感人情绪,尽管收视率较低。让我们来看看导演是如何演绎这部作品的。

The atmophere is like we have 50% rathings.
拍摄的氛围就好象本剧的收视率达到了50%

t: There are tons of praises about the actors in this drama. Rediscovery of excellent actors.
t: 本剧的演员获得了极高的称赞。通过这部作品展现了全新的形象。

Jang Hyuk does an excellent job of moving between emotions seamlessly. He does so as if no threshold is laid between them. Lee Da Hae is breaking all the images we had about her, mostly delivered through her previous dramas. Acturally I had no idea abou her, so met her before we kicked off the shooting. My impression about her is...she is such a good person and so mellow for her age. That gave me a strong confidence with her. Also I was impressed, she was a hard-working person. Kim Jung Tae was recommended by the writer Kim Kyuwan. He was a cast in the writer's previous work . When I met him first, asking him if he liked the script. He just said "yes" without any further statement. He was just Gingu.

张赫在不同感情的细微转换上表现得极为出色。他把各种情绪之间的转换不露一丝痕迹地展现出来。李多海打破了之前作品带给我们的旧印象。其实我对她不怎么熟悉,所以在开拍前我们见了一面。我对她的印象是……她真是个好人,而且表现得比实际年龄成熟许多。所以我对她信心十足。让我印象深刻的还有,她是个拼命工作的人。金正泰(注:男二的扮演者)是由作家Kim Kyuwan推荐的,这个角色是在作家创作之初就计划好的。我第一次见他时,问他是否喜欢这个剧本。他只回答说“是的”,没有多余的评价,那时他已经变成了“振久”。

t: How about Mandoo and Hong Hyung In? It must be a tough decision...
t: 关于馒头与他的扮演者洪京仁呢?这些角色应该很难确定……

Mandoo was just Ohjoon's friend who has a one-side crush on Dalrae in the orginal synopsis. Then the charactor of Jingu was added and then the writer suggested she would set Mandoo as a guy loving his friend. At first I was not sure what it would look like. (haha) Then I liked what the writer had written about it. That type of love is never to be responded (unless the other partner has the same sexuality - added by me). While heros and heroines in the melodrama are struggling to win their love, Mandoo cannot but love Ohjoon even if he knows no struggle to get his love is allowed to him. So, I was kinda worried, what if Hong Hyung in did not like the idea... Jang Hyuk and Hong Hyung In are real best friends to each other. they did not know when they were cast first about this character setting. When reading the srcipt together, the writer passed me a note saying "Hong Kyung In must be a genius!" We were kinda positive about Hong Kyoung In's Mandoo, but had to confirm if Hong Kyung In agrees. I met him at a different place and got a confirmation from him. He agreed with me that the way Mandoo shows his love to Ohjoon is interestingly not among the typical homosexual codes.

在最初的剧情设计里,馒头只是梧俊的朋友,对达莱也曾一时迷恋。当加入振久这个角色后,编剧觉得她应该把馒头设计成一个爱上朋友的家伙。一开始我不知道这会是什么样,后来反而喜欢上这样的安排了。这种(同性)之爱从来不会得到回应(注:除非对方也有此想法,译者与里子想的一样哈~)。当男女主角在剧中努力要赢得爱情时,馒头别无选择,只能继续默默爱着梧俊,即便这种爱根本不可能得到梧俊的许可。所以,我有些担心洪京仁会不喜欢这个角色……张赫与洪京仁现实中也是好朋友。他们第一次配戏的时候,并不知道角色是这样设计的。读剧本时(注:指的是开拍前所有人坐在一起读剧本熟悉剧情的工作),编剧传了张纸条给我,上面写着:“洪京仁一定是个天才!”我们开始对洪京仁扮演馒头产生了信心,不过仍然需要争得洪京仁本人的同意。我在另一个地方见了他,征求到他的同意。馒头表达出的对梧俊的爱意很有意思,它不同于典型的同性恋,在这一点上他与我取得了共识。

t: Any misunderstandings about Mandoo and OhJoon?
t: 对梧俊与馒头之间的关系,(观众)有误解吗?

We did not include the Mandoo's love in the synopsis and did not tell news media about it either, because we did not want to get attention from something we thought less important to attract people to our drama. Mandoo's love is just one of the loves our drama intends to share with audiences. What hurt me so badly is people's reaction to Mandoo's love. They misunderstood us that we inserted Mandoo's love in the middle to get better ratings, even though we portrayed, secretively and carefully, Mandoo's unusual love from the beginning. Of course, some good audiences recognized that unusuality between Mandoo and Ohjoon...

在剧本里一开始并没有馒头的爱这一段,新闻发布会上也没有公布,因为我们不想以这些不重要的因素,引来人们对此剧的关注。馒头的爱只是这部剧中,要与观众分享的许多种爱中的一种。而人们对馒头的爱的反映,让我着实受伤。他们误以为我们是在半路插进馒头是同性恋的情节,以提高收视率,但是我们从一开始就已小心地暗示出馒头不同一般的爱情。当然,一些理智的观众还是认可了馒头和梧俊之间不寻常的关系……

t: Although various types of love are presented in Bulhandang, the focus seems to be placed on men's side.
t: 虽然《不汗党》中表现了不同类型的感情,不过似乎焦点还是在男人这边。

I agree with the review that the deficiency of mother's love Bulhandangs experienced is getting filled in when they meet women from the house with blue entrance door. The writer must love those poor, unbearable guys. Bulhanding's story is about their growing-up process; how they overcome the obstacles in the way of maturity. I was startled to read the comment from the review (by Magazine T): who gives comfort to women? Soonsum and Dalrae are doing a good job of consoling men, but it seems they are not always happy about that. I think they are also in the learning process. Ep 14 shows how much Dalrae is growing up in this regard.

有剧评(注:即Magazine T之前发表过的关于此剧的剧评,N长无翻译)说《不汗党》是在表现一群缺乏母爱的“不汗党”,从蓝色门中(注:印象中好象是绿色……)走出来的达莱家三个女人与他们会面时,这群不汗党获得了安慰与补偿。作者一定很怜悯这群可怜的,濒临崩溃的家伙。《不汗党》是在诉说他们成长的故事;讲述他们如何克服成长过程中遇到的障碍。当我看到Magazine T的这篇评论时感到很惊讶:谁来给女人们安慰?顺仙和达莱成功地安慰了男人们,但是看起来她们也没有总是因此而感到高兴。我认为女人们其实也在这个过程中成长,第14集就表现出达莱也在变成熟。(注:即14集结尾处达莱说对梧俊说“什么时候死都没有关系,只要死在我的身边就好了”那一段……)

t: So, Director You InSik's works are heart-warming dramas, in which characters are not one-dimensional.
t: 所以说,刘仁植导演的工作是制造感人的电视剧,剧中的角色并非只有一种面孔。

That's why there is a clear line between people about my works: those who like my methods and those not. My method is not common in the 16-ep dramas. The dramas I worked on have required audiences to connect all the historical pieces related to characters to fullly enjoy the work. That's a hard work for audiences. The writer of Bulhandang also embedded so many codes and clues to create meanings. (haha).. For example, the scene where Jingu fell down and fainted after complaint about carrot is related to his ex-wife. The carrot experience with her became traumatic for him. Unfortunately the scene was cut off because of limited time slot. As a matter of fact, Bulhandang does not observe the popularity principles most of the mini-series follow to win popularity. As a director, i thought this drama should go on as you see it now although the drama would end up in low ratings. It is because Bulhandang is not a drama with grand narrative.

这就是对我的作品的评价泾渭分明的原因:喜欢的人十分喜欢,不喜欢的绝对不喜欢。在16集电视剧中我的手法不算太常见。观看我导演的电视剧,观众需要将与角色有关的所有历史片段都联系起来,才能体会出作品的味道。对于观众而言这并不容易。《不汗党》的编剧也在剧中加入了很多符号和提示,来产生更深的意味。例如,振久因为胡萝卜过敏倒地的情节,其实指向他的前妻。胡萝卜汁的记忆是他的旧伤。不幸的是这一幕因为时间关系被剪掉了。事实上,《不汗党》并没有表现大多数迷你电视剧热衷讲述的热门题材。作为导演,我认为这部作品还会像播出时那样继续存在很久,尽管它以低收视率结局。因为《不汗党》不是一部以宏大叙事取胜的电视剧。

t: Though, you must be stressed out with the popularity issue.
t: 不过,收视成绩不理想应该会让你感到有压力吧。

Frankly, none of us expected the ratings to be this low, although we did not expect the drama to hit the top ratings either. The ratings were getting lower, unbelievably, even at the point the story went more dramatic. One day, a vice-head of drama teams called me, "The drama has been well-made. I really enjoy it. Honestly it would be great if we can make the ratings higher, but I don't know what to do." I think audiences are like aliens. You never know what they like. After second thought, I told actors that I would not ruin the drama to raise the ratings.

老实说,我们没有一个人料到收视率会这么低,我们也从没希望这部剧会夺得收视冠军。收视率越来越低,让人无法相信,即使在剧情越来越具有戏剧性的时候也是如此。有一天,电视剧制作部(看上下文应该指的是SBs的电视剧制作组)的一名副主管打电话给我:“这部作品挺不错,我很爱看。坦白讲如果我们能让收视率再升高一点就更好了,但是我不知道该怎么做。”我认为,观众就像外星人一样,你永远不知道他们喜欢什么。我想了几秒后,我告诉演员,不想因为收视率而毁了这部戏。

t: As for SBs drama teams, they might think this is sort of a crisis of the department.
t: 对于SBs电视剧制作部来说,他们可能会把这次作品成绩不佳视为一种危机吧。

I just feel sorry about that. Feel like i am in a battle but not fighting well enough to win more attention the drama deserves. But to my surprise, SBs executives leave me alone. It is common that in weekly meetings, those engaged in the dramas with low rathings are severely criticized, but i never heard about it yet. The head of the drama team I belong to and CP (chief producer) give full support to me, and I really want to express my thanks to them. Who knows? They may be counting down the numbers until the day comes to scold me...(hehe..)

我感到很抱歉。感觉就像是在战斗中没有尽力作战,没能为这部剧赢得它所应得的注意。但是出乎我的意料,SBs的主管人员并没有责备我。在每周的例会上,在低收视率上徘徊的作品常常会遭到严厉批评,不过到现在为止我还没听到这样的指责。我所在的电视剧组的管理层,以及首席制作人(CP)对我始终全力支持,这一点真的让我感激。谁知道呢,没准哪天他们想起来也会回头来责备我吧……(笑)

t: How do you differentiate your previous works from Bulhandang?
t: 你如何把自己之前的作品与不汗党区别开?

The previous works are situation-driven dramas, while Bulhandang is an emotion-driven one. Bulhandang has to cover in-depth emotional expressions as its story develops. There is not much for a director to do for that. That was one of my concerns. The most appropriate shot to present emotions the best is a bust shot. So the scenes with emotions were presented in the bust shot in most cases. In order for audiences not to lose the thread of emotions, any evidence of intentional directing should disappear. Directors should not interrup audiences' empathizing with the charactors' emotions, but that's a tough challenge. I thought the best way might be to show the characters' emotions honestly without any intentional interruption. I learned a lot from directing this drama. There is no single answer to Bulhandang, so i have discussed with staff for every single scene.

之前的作品的情节受环境驱使较多,而不汗党则是受感情驱使较多。随着剧情的发展,不汗党需要表现出感情的深度。导演在其中能做的并不多,这也是曾让我思考很多的环节。要表现情绪,最合适的拍摄手法是拍摄演员的半身画面,所以剧中的感情戏,在大多数场合都是以半身拍摄来表现的。为了使观众不致错过感情戏的发展脉络,任何刻意的导演痕迹都要从画面中消失。导演不能打断观众移情于角色感情活动的过程,不过这确实是一项严苛的挑战。我认为展现感情戏的最好方法,或许是忠实表现出角色的情绪,不能搀杂一点刻意的中断。我从导演这部戏中学到了很多。不汗党的拍摄没有标准答案,每一场戏都是我和大家一起讨论出来的结果。

t: Dalrae said to Ohjoon, 'you can go away, but please do it next to me'. Is it the love Bulhandang intends to talk about?
t: 达莱对梧俊说:“什么时候死都没有关系,只要死在我的身边就好了。”这是不是不汗党想表现的主题?

I know this is a truly trite expression, nothing else can change people except love. She said so not because she is an incarnation of unconditional love, but because she cannot live without seeing Ohjoon. She does so because she wants to do so, rather than to save him. Unconditional love is the most powerful force driving change. We don't have to use that word 'redemption' to explain the transformation. I feel sorry to the characters because so many misforturnes were and are set before them.

我知道这是个俗套:除了爱没什么能改变一个人。她这样说,不是因为达莱是无条件的爱情的化身,而是因为她如果见不到梧俊就没法活下去。她这么做是因为她想这样做,而不仅仅是为了救梧俊。无条件的爱情通常是让剧情改变的最有力因素。我们并没有使用“救赎”这个字眼来形容这个剧情的关键性转折。我对剧中的角色感到同情,摆在他们面前的不幸实在是太多了。

t: The Shooting location is Inchon. Is there any reason for the choice?
t: 拍摄是在仁川进行的。选那里有什么理由吗?

I visualized the charactor of Ohjoon as a person standing outside the house, looking up the window. He tries to get into the window with all the efforts including lies. I was thinking about how he would feel if he finally ends up with being there. So it was very important to create a certain image of windows. I thought I could borrow some frames from the works directed by direcotr Bae Chang Ho or director Lee Myung Se. Inchon is one of the fewest cities with houses holding that atmosphere (some sort of fairly-tale atmosphere). Personally I like that kind of visuals.

我在脑海里勾勒了一幅梧俊的形象:一个站在房子外面抬头望着窗户的人,他不择手段要钻进窗户,甚至不惜撒谎。我想着他最后终于进入那房子时他会是什么心情。因此,创造出窗户的图景对本剧很重要。我觉得自己从裴昶浩和李明世导演的作品中,获得了一些关于总体架构的思路。仁川是韩国城市中为数不多的具有那种气氛的城市(某种类似于童话的气氛)。我个人很喜欢那种视觉效果。

t: looks like that atmosphere is not related to poverty. The place is not a metropolitan city, nor a poor neighborhood. I guess the drama is far from that dichotomy.
t: 看起来这种氛围与贫穷无关。选址不在大都市,也不是贫民区,这部剧看来与这两者都无关。

Actually we were very careful about that. Some people say this drama depicts the unpriviledged class in society, but we intend to emphasize the wealth (or poverty) in the mind rather than the poverty in the pocket.

其实我们在这一点上十分小心。有些人说这部剧描述了无特权的社会阶层,不过比起钱包中的贫富,我们更强调的是思想的贫富。

t: Overall, the color tone is warm. It becomes blue at the evening/or night scenes. Looks like you cared a lot about the tone of colar.
t: 总之,色调是温暖的。剧中的夜景比较偏蓝色。看起来你很注重色调。

Our camera director suggested the color should not look pale or dull. One filter(?) helps the skin of characters look warmer. We used the filter for the entirel filming. The Dalrae's house was also filled with heart-warming stuff. The feel of warmness is our intention.

摄影师建议色彩不要显得太灰或太暗。我们在摄影时使用滤镜,使演员的肤色看上去偏暖一些。从头拍到尾,我们一直使用这个滤镜。达莱的家中也用暖色的饰品来装饰,这一切都是为了让人感到温暖。

t: What does Bulhandang mean to you, personally?
t: 对你个人而言,《不汗党》意味着什么?

Ohjoon is a poor and hungry person, so it is very important for him to eat family food in a warm place. It is crucial to project the look and feel of family eating in a warm atmosphere. Dalrae proposed to him by saying that she would like to eat, wash dishes, and live together. Bulhandang is about that warm, sweet home. I will keep this drama in my heart for seveal reasons. I may keep thinking of any other ways I could have made this drama better over and over. Since there was so much room for interpretations, I always thought about if i missed out something from the script, if I should have done something for a scene, etc. As a less flexible person, I worked on this prject with the mind that there is only one right answer, but it turned out not true. In the preveous works I could say this is right, or wrong, but in bulhandang that's not the case. Even after I said 'OK', something lingered in my head and I finally could finish the long-lasting job at the editing room. Bulhandang is not a drama I could direct at my will, so I had to think over and over. It's gonna stay in my heart for a long time, I guess. It is true that I did my best and that's why I could not help questioning my ability. Director Hwang In Roe (who directed Goong) would have done a better job...something like that.. Did i make the drama look too typical? Then, Jang Hyuk told me, he would like to keep this as a treasure irrespective of the ratings. I will. I will keep watching this drama over and over.

梧俊是个可怜的、无家可归的人。所以让他在温暖的环境里吃到家里做的饭就显得十分重要。在温暖的氛围里营造家中吃饭的景象与感觉是这部作品最关键的部分。达莱向梧俊求婚时,说她愿意和他一起吃饭,一起洗碗,一起生活。《不汗党》展现的是温暖、甜蜜的家。我会因为好几个原因将这部剧记在心里——我会时不时想到,本来可以用其他的方法将剧情表现得更好。由于可供发挥的空间很宽,拍摄时我总是在想是不是漏掉了剧本里的什么东西,是不是还要为某一场加进点什么,等等。我是一名不太会变通的人,抱着只有一个正确答案的想法制作这部作品,不过后来证明我的想法错了。在以前的作品中我可以说,这里对了或是错了,但是在《不汗党》中这套却行不通。即使我喊了“OK”,仍有一些东西在我脑海中徘徊,最终只能在编辑室里结束耗时费力的工作。《不汗党》不是一部我可以按自己意愿导演的作品,所以我必须不断思考。我猜它会在我心里停留很长时间。我确实尽了自己的最大努力,也正是因为这样,我总是不由自主地对自己的能力表示怀疑:仁雷导演(《宫》的导演)或许会做得更好……类似这样的……我是不是把这部剧制作得太传统了一些?后来,张赫对我说,他会将这部作品视为珍宝来收藏,不去管收视率。我也会这么做。我会把这部戏翻出来再看上几遍。

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2008-4-2 21:55 | 显示全部楼层
好辛苦,看到了亲爱的,辛苦你了啊

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-4-2 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢小W,在我的心里,亲对赫赫的爱很大很大,对赫赫的剧每个楼都是认真负责,尽管不汗让我很汗,但是真的很喜欢那些为了自己的大爱坚持看下去的你们。精品杂志抱走了。非常非常感谢。期待赫赫的下一部精品。期待小W的下一个精品楼。
MC梦、金钟民fighting!无限挑战/三时三餐/213/大波洛!

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
QQ
发表于 2008-4-2 22:59 | 显示全部楼层
当时把英文和韩文复制下来,然后自己留着看了。忘把自己的翻译发上来了。
刚刚看了下,和翻译人翻译的差不了多少,不过本人的翻译还缺少点润色,留着自己欣赏吧!
至于有些地方的内容,我是非常汗的。果然不汗啊!
不用知道我是谁,不用知道这个账号何时出现,只要知道一旦账号出现时,他肯定是在追这个剧的……是从当天出现时他才追的……
本人隐身小巧携带秘密围脖:http://t.sina.com.cn/shinichconan  秘密支持《秘密花园》……

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-4-2 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
赫赫与洪京民是好朋友,我想这个是赫迷都知道吧,呵呵。
我家赫赫那个人缘也是超级好的,不过这个男人就是不爱说啊不爱说,呵呵。
MC梦、金钟民fighting!无限挑战/三时三餐/213/大波洛!

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
QQ
发表于 2008-4-2 23:24 | 显示全部楼层
杂志刚刚看完,狂汗的是文件就有快200MB,哇!我看过最大的电子杂志。
就是提个意见,不要每篇文章都用一首曲子,感觉没有主题感。
再谢谢LZ,看到我的文字了。

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-3 09:53 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 rixiang 于 2008-4-2 23:02 发表
赫赫与洪京民是好朋友,我想这个是赫迷都知道吧,呵呵。
我家赫赫那个人缘也是超级好的,不过这个男人就是不爱说啊不爱说,呵呵。

这两天翻旧图时..发现...赫与洪京民..两人连综艺节目都一起上.
话说.............赫赫上的综艺节目有限啊...
在这有限的节目中..两人都能碰面..真是不得不提的缘分哪.
2003-11-04 kbs的節目korea the 1st class

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

附赠:
在李凡秀婚礼上的图..

登录/注册后可看大图

(赫的左前是洪..右后是郑)

登录/注册后可看大图

所以俺在不汗里更支持断背哪...

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-3 10:14 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Xconan 于 2008-4-2 22:59 发表
当时把英文和韩文复制下来,然后自己留着看了。忘把自己的翻译发上来了。
刚刚看了下,和翻译人翻译的差不了多少,不过本人的翻译还缺少点润色,留着自己欣赏吧!
至于有些地方的内容,我是非常汗的。果然不汗 ...

杂志若是没有这么"不汗"的内容...我们是断然坚持不下去的..
不汗党剧中虽然尽可能将这男人糟蹋了...但相应他也过足戏瘾..
不汗党剧情虽然让我们抓狂...但相应我们在这两个月因为"歪楼"还是幸福的..

原帖由 Xconan 于 2008-4-2 23:24 发表
杂志刚刚看完,狂汗的是文件就有快200MB,哇!我看过最大的电子杂志。
就是提个意见,不要每篇文章都用一首曲子,感觉没有主题感。
再谢谢LZ,看到我的文字了。

因为不汗党剧情令我们失望..OST里有感觉的音乐也没几首.
加上我们歪楼已成习惯..杂志也连带"跑题"中...
其实我在整理资料的时候..已经注意来着..
可惜正儿八经的剧评还真是不多来着..........
"歪楼团"影响太大了......

OST里音乐用了一半...其它的背景音乐..我们自认是比较贴切主题的.
例如那个BS SBs的..<棋子>
BS 编剧的<算你狠>....
这两首歌的幕后英雄..我爱你哦

出发点不同吧...我对杂志里的音乐真是特别喜欢.....

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2008-4-3 18:35 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wwhyuk 于 2008-4-3 10:14 发表

因为不汗党剧情令我们失望..OST里有感觉的音乐也没几首.
加上我们歪楼已成习惯..杂志也连带"跑题"中...
OST里音乐用了一半...其它的背景音乐..我们自认是比较贴切主题的.
例如那个BS SBs的..<棋子>
BS 编剧的<算你狠>....
这两首歌的幕后英雄..我爱你哦
出发点不同吧...我对杂志里的音乐真是特别喜欢....... ...

完成之后再看, 感觉<棋子>用得是挺合适的, 也多亏了那张挨冻的照片
不过<算你狠>, 个人觉得实际效果MS没有想象的那么好...
那一页的内容很多都是从演员角度说事, 直接骂BJ的不多.
所以听上去也有点不是太切合的感觉...而且我是还没听到"算你狠"唱出来就把那页看完了...
没办法, 看字较快, 更别提已经看过N遍了

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
QQ
发表于 2008-4-3 19:19 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得妻子那首歌不错,而且特别贴近那篇文章。
看到那里那叫一个感动啊!

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2008-4-3 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚看完了杂志,不得不说你们花了好多心血.
整体感觉蛮精致的.基本上收录了不汗期间的所有好东西``= =+
真是连水壶的爱情都搬进去了```看到这个笑抽我了```
- -+还有男人女人培训班...WJ离开不汗后各主角的感想= =+
看着看着有点回到当初追不汗的感觉....T-T...
就是经典台词那块好象有点少```...= =+别PIA咱```
总体来说,咱是觉得非常的满意=-=(好象这话由我口里说出来这么别扭呢,- -+没有参与劳动还说这话会不会很欠扁```kekekeke...不管了``)

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2008-4-3 20:38 | 显示全部楼层
为歪楼团感到骄傲!
谢谢你们!!!

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-3 21:39 | 显示全部楼层

不汗党5月30日日本mnet播出

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2008-4-6 21:35 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图
______

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
______

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
______

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图
______

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Credit: Krfilm.net (KST)!

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2008-4-6 21:37 | 显示全部楼层
好久了不来这儿,不知道中国不汗党的粉丝还记得我吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 18:41 , Processed in 0.051535 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.