主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-29 12:38 | 显示全部楼层
<哦啦啦夫妇>剧本练习现场公开 “充满各种欢笑” 2012/08/29(Wed) 11:19

登录/注册后可看大图

29日KBS新劇<哦啦啦夫婦>制作方公開了27日全組演員進行劇本練習現場的照片後吸引了大家的視線.

公開的照片中男女主演申賢俊和金正恩以及韓載錫等演員齊聚一起進行劇本的初步練習.制作方也表示無論是老演員還是新人大家都配合的很好相信能帶給大家一部優秀的作品.

特別是在劇中飾演金正恩寒磣老公的申賢俊各種搞笑演技更是讓練習現場笑聲不斷.

而制作方也表示 “一部搞笑電視劇能否成功演員們之間的和諧很關鍵,即將進行長達3個月的拍攝演員們首次見面的和樂融融的氛圍為這部劇的成功奠定了良好的基礎.而演員都在努力的去完美飾演出自己所擔當的角色,相信一定會帶給大家一部有趣的電視劇作品的.”

有申賢俊和金正恩以及韓載錫等演員主演的<哦啦啦夫婦>預計將在10月初與大家見面.

照片出處 資訊K

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-29 18:55 | 显示全部楼层
BEG DC

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-30 21:20 | 显示全部楼层
Han Chae-ah signs on to Oohlala Spouses

登录/注册后可看大图

From deadly spy in love with the enemy to light-hearted rom-com? I suppose that’s one way for Han Chae-ah to leave her tragically conflicted character behind once her current drama Gaksital ends; she’s the newest addition to Oohlala Spouses, the upcoming KBS miniseries that stars Kim Jung-eun and Shin Hyun-joon as a body-swapped husband and wife pair.

That gives Han hardly any time to rest between the two projects, but striking while the iron’s hot is the name of the dramaland game, isn’t it? Thirty-year-old Han has been acting for about six years (past credits include Style, Neighbor Enemies, and OCN’s Hero), but Gaksital is the project that put her on the map, so she’ll be wanting to keep busy while she’s got the audience’s attention.

Han has already begun work on Oohlala Spouses, attending a script reading on August 27. It’s definitely not as tight a schedule as her co-star Jin Sae-yeon, who started filming Five Fingers (replacing Eunjung) while concurrently filming Gaksital, but that agenda still looks packed.

In Oohlala Spouses, Han Chae-ah plays Victoria Kim, a character who grew up abroad after being adopted to Sweden. She’s a woman harboring a “deep inner hurt” and a sad secret. Looks like she’ll have a romantic entanglement with Shin Hyun-joon… which gets confused once the spouses swap bodies. Hee.乌拉拉剧透,韩彩雅将会饰演Victoria·金,一个被领养到瑞典尔后在国外长大的角色。她是名内心深藏旧伤以及怀有一个悲伤秘密的女子。会跟申贤俊产生爱恋……

Not much else is given about the role, other than that Victoria is a woman “shrouded in mystery.” Yeah, I can see Han fitting right in with that, given what she’s done with Rie/Lala/Hong-joo. I do think part of my Han Chae-ah appreciation is due to the way Rie is written in Gaksital — there’s something about her identity crisis, her deep insecurity, and her selfless love for Kang-to that completely wins me over — although I give her credit for standing up to what the role has asked of her. She’s not brilliant, but she probably is the most solid female actress in the cast (aside from guest appearances like comrade wife), and it’s enough to make me want to see more of her. Let’s hope she can keep improving from here.

Oohlala Spouses will follow Haeundae Lovers, KBS’s current Monday-Tuesday series. It premieres in October.

--by javabeans (dramabeans.com)

[ 本帖最后由 尔是 于 2012-8-30 21:22 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
‘코믹여왕’ 김정은 컴백
동아일보 원문         기사전송 2012-09-01 07:12
“喜剧女王”金正恩 复出

登录/注册后可看大图

http://news.nate.com/view/20120901n02568

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-3 11:16 | 显示全部楼层
신현준, 한재석 볼뽀뽀에 “면도하고 오세요” 김정은 리얼 경악표정
뉴스엔 원문         기사전송 2012-09-03 11:10
看到申贤俊-韩载锡的亲吻场景,金正恩表情震惊

登录/注册后可看大图

申贤俊于9月3日推特更新了《乌拉拉夫妇》LoveLove的海报拍摄场面

신현준이 한재석에 볼뽀뽀를 받았다.

신현준은 9월3일 자신의 트위터에 "저는요! 울랄라부부 김정은 씨랑 러브러브인 줄 알았는데 이게 뭐냐고요! 그리고 이런 장면 촬영하는 날은 한재석 씨! 면도하고 오세요!"란 글과 함께 사진을 공개했다.

사진 속 신현준은 한재석을 꼭 끌어안고 한재석의 볼뽀뽀를 받고 있다. 김정은은 신현준과 한재석의 볼뽀뽀 모습을 바라보며 경악을 금치 못하는 표정을 지어 웃음을 자아냈다.

사진을 접한 네티즌들은 "으악 신현준 한재석 볼뽀뽀 완전 진득해" "이 둘 뭐야! 내 마음과 김정은 마음은 똑같을 거 같아" "이럴수가 러브라인은 어떻게 되나" 등 반응을 보였다. (사진=신현준 트위터)

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-4 16:31 | 显示全部楼层
신현준-김정은 '울랄라부부' 첫 촬영 돌입 "수중촬영 힘들었다"
티브이데일리 원문         기사전송 2012-09-04 16:19

申贤俊-金正恩“乌拉拉夫妇”初次开演便辛苦滴“在水中拍摄”

登录/注册后可看大图

[티브이데일리 박진영 기자] 신현준과 김정은이 ‘울랄라 부부’ 첫 촬영에 돌입했다.

신현준은 4일 자신의 트위터에 “‘울랄라 부부’ 첫 촬영. 태안에서 과거 장면을 시작으로 포천에서 수중촬영까지 힘든 촬영이었는데 최선을 다해 준 김정은 양 정말 수고 많았어요. 우리 스태프들 최고입니다. 느낌 좋습니다. 파이팅”이라는 글과 함께 사진 한 장을 게재했다.

사진 속에는 김정은과 신현준이 수중 촬영에 한창이다. 특히 안경을 끼고 있는 신현준과 수중촬영으로 인해 민낯을 고스란히 드러낸 김정은의 모습이 인상적이다.

두 사람은 ‘해운대 연인들’ 후속으로 10월 중 방송되는 KBS2 새 월화드라마 ‘울랄라 부부’(극본 최순식, 연출 이정섭)에 캐스팅 되어 부부 호흡을 맞춘다. ‘울랄라 부부’는 부부가 영혼이 바뀌면서 벌어지는 에피소드를 유쾌하게 그리고 있다.

한편 ‘울랄라 부부’에는 김정은, 신현준 외에도 한채아, 한재석, 나르샤, 최성국, 최시현 등이 출연한다.

[티브이데일리 박진영 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=신현준 트위터]

[ 本帖最后由 尔是 于 2012-9-4 16:34 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-6 18:42 | 显示全部楼层

fr soompi

登录/注册后可看大图

推特:It's me! I know about my loveline with Kim Jung-eun ssi in Ohlala Couple, but what is this...??? Oh and today's scenes are with Han Jae-suk-ssi! [Please come shaved!] U_U

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-6 18:49 | 显示全部楼层
Gender-bendy hijinks from Oohlala Spouses
by girlfriday | September 3, 2012 |
性别转换(灵魂转移)的乌拉拉剧透~

Okay, this drama’s already got a laugh from me, and it hasn’t even begun. If this is the result of a husband and wife swapping bodies, I’m all for the shenanigans. A peek at the poster shoot for new romantic comedy Oohlala Spouses shows wife-in-husband’s-body getting a smooch from another man. Either that, or the bromance on this show’s gonna be off the charts.

The drama stars Shin Hyun-joon (Gaksital) as a straight-laced traditional hubby and hotelier, and Kim Jung-eun (Hanbando, I Am Legend) as his perfect wife. Through the miracle of rom-com fairy dust, they end up in each other’s bodies, which you have to admit, should be a requirement for all couples. It might save tons in therapy bills.

The shoot features second lead Han Jae-seok (Merchant Kim Man-deok) laying a big kiss on Shin Hyun-joon. Shin tweeted the picture with the adorable message: “I thought doing Oohlala Spouses was going to be love love with Kim Jung-eun-sshi, but what is this. 申贤俊推特留下可爱的言语And Han Jae-seok-sshi, on days when we’re shooting scenes like this, please shave.” Han Jae-seok plays Shin Hyun-joon’s right-hand man at the hotel… who also happens to be Kim Jung-eun’s first love. Of course. If the poster is indication that he’ll know about the body swap but want to romance her anyway? That would crack me up.

Given the premise, the more traditional the couple is at the outset, the more fun we’ll have when things go belly-up, gender-wise. Both these actors are great at the comedy and the pathos, so I foresee a healthy dose of hilarity with heart. That is, if the writing capitalizes on the potential of the body swap premise. You’d think it’d be a gimme in Drama Writing 101, but as it turns out, body swaps (or perhaps all high-concept setups) can be a writer’s kryptonite. This drama will be penned by Choi Soon-shik, of Bad Couple and Please Come Back, Miss Soon-ae. Directing is PD Lee Jung-sub, of Baker King fame. It also stars Han Chae-ah (Gaksital reunion!), veteran actor Byun Hee-bong, Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha, and Juni (I Am Legend reunion!).

Oohlala Spouses follows Haeundae Lovers and premieres in October on KBS.

--http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/0 ... -oohlala-spouses/--

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-6 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
Soompi

金贞恩 推特更新:

울랄라부부 첫촬영날 신고식(?)으로 찍은 잠수씬!아!! 깊은물은 너무 공포스러워...

ㅠㅜ
Trans: A hazing (?) diving (photo) taken at <Oh Lala Couple>'s first shooting day..Ah! The deep water was really scary
ㅠㅜ

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 尔是 于 2012-9-6 19:19 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-6 18:52 | 显示全部楼层
申贤俊 推特:

넘넘 자상하시고 인자하신 변희봉선생님. 인천 찍고 이제 충남 태안으로 울랄라~n_m"

Trans: I'm with the very very thoughtful and kind Byun Hee-bong Seonsaengnim. I took this at Incheon and now Ohlala at Taean in Chungnam ~n_m

注意,边爷爷在后方!

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-6 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
金贞恩在更新 推特

완존 추운데 정은양과 저는 왜케 웃음이 나올까요 그냥.. 막..... 웃겨요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was with Jung-eun and it was really cold...but why are we smiling like this...well...it's just...funny... kekeke

登录/注册后可看大图

울랄라부부 충남 태안 바닷가에서 촬영했어요. 이제 바다는 몹시 심하게 완존 차가워요.

Ohlala couple filmed at the sea in Taean in Chungnam. It's terribly frosty here at the sea.

[Julaine's note: It must be really  cold there at the sea because he actually wrote 몹시 심하게 which when literally translated would sound like: very much terribly.. keke. And besides it's near autumn which means the cold winds are coming~ ]

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-10 17:47 | 显示全部楼层
9月5日 金正恩& 申贤俊 的推特
红色字为原文英翻

登录/注册后可看大图

9月6日 韩彩雅加入了更新推特的行列

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-10 18:00 | 显示全部楼层
From  KJE & SHJ 's Twitter ——Soompi:

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

申大哥留言:

An unflattering* photo of Shin Hyun-joon has been released.

On 8th September, Shin Hyun-joon took to his personal Twitter and posted a photo and together with the following message: "I really...really..wanted to look handsome in a photo with Jung-eun nim and Narsya-nim but..." Among the three persons, only Narsya, who is seen standing, looks clean while Shin Hyun-joon and Kim Jung-eun is covered with blood make-up which caused laughter to everyone.   

A little later, Kim Jung-eun also took to her Twitter and posted a photo together with the message, "Oppa...I'm sorry I was not able to protect you.* It's a waste if only I get to see it. Haha." In the photo, Shin Hyun-joon is seen collapsed in the street and his face is covered in make-up which was made to look like blood. Kim jung-eun is squatting beside Shin Hyun-joon with a perlexed expression which caused laughter to the people in the vicinity who saw the scene.

Shin Hyun-joon and Kim jung-eun are currently filming KBS 2Tv's new Monday-Tuesday drama, <Ohlala Couple>. It is a family comedy of extraordinary situation which will make us smile but also make us think again about what family really means. <Ohlala Couple> premieres October, replacing <Haeundae Lovers>.

(Photo Credits to Shin Hyun-joon's and Kimg Jung-eun's Twitter)

[ 本帖最后由 尔是 于 2012-9-10 18:03 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-10 18:04 | 显示全部楼层
fr julaine——Soompi

Shin Hyun-joong nim posted some teaser photos again...

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The captions for these photos are similar. They both translate to: My love, Victoria.

This picture is actually very interesting and tells us what will (I think) happen in this drama. The character descriptions have told us that Victoria Kim and Soo-nam (Hyun-joong) are or might had been in love with each other. Hyun-joon's captions also tell us that at one point, these two will probably be in a relationship. Which then begs the question, "how come Soo-nam is married to Yeo-ok"?? (btw, these names are rather boring. Nam literally means man and Yeo means girl hahahahaha but whatever)

I think the answer is that red string attached to Soo-nam's fingers (do you notice it guys????). Well, in korea (and china and japan!), there is this concept called the red string of fate. In Chinese, it is Yuanfen while in Korea it is Yeonbun (연분). This concept is rather very old (dating back centuries) and very complex and draws on the principles of predetermination which dictates the relationships and encounters, mostly among lovers and friends. This idea is complex because it takes into consideration the actions of the past which plays a role in determining the future outcome. However, the simplest explanation for this concept could be "the binding force that brings two people together" . There is an old Chinese saying, however, that goes "Have fate without destiny" Now, this is very complex because it suggests that fate and destiny are not the same. Two people can meet yet they can never be together.

Anyway, perhaps our Soo-nam is really fated and destined to be with our Yeo-ok but the two of them might have forgotten or have not realized that they are meant to be together! Hence, the switch!

Well, I am buying this story! I think this is also why they casted Narsha to be the match-making goddess and Byeon Hee-bong seonsaengnim, too! These two will, perhaps, be the controllers of their fate. i don't know. Well, whatever. i'm psyched up for this drama and I can't wait to find out how the story will go~~ ^________________^

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-10 19:28 | 显示全部楼层
신현준 공중부양, 몸아끼지않는 열연 “하루도 쉬운 촬영 없다”
뉴스엔 원문         기사전송 2012-09-10 17:41
申贤俊 在空中悬浮,毫不顾忌身体的热轧“拍了一天戏也没中断”

9月10日的推特照:

登录/注册后可看大图
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 20:23 , Processed in 0.044044 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.