回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 09:51 | 显示全部楼层
权相佑出席《诱惑》制作发布会,“诱惑妻子孙泰英的方法是…?”

登录/注册后可看大图

0日,SBS新月火剧《诱惑》在首尔阳川区木洞举行了该剧的制作发布会,剧中主演权相佑、崔智友。朴河宣等人均出席现场发布会。
在发布会上,权相佑被问道他是如何诱惑别人时,他说:“我对孙泰英用尽了各种办法,即使在凌晨结束拍摄回家后,也立马卸了妆出去见孙泰英,这样的真心和努力很重要。”表达了对于追妻子孙泰英时的热切与着真心。
此外,被问到与孙泰英结婚后有没有偏离梦想时,权相佑说:“当然没有,一次都没有。”坚决地否决并对妻子孙泰英表达了自己浓浓的爱意。
电视剧《诱惑》讲诉了一位有妇之夫为还债,迫不得已把自己卖身给一位富婆的故事。

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 09:54 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 hello3woo 于 2014-7-11 09:56 编辑

权相佑崔智友时隔十年再度携手出演新剧《诱惑》

登录/注册后可看大图

韓聯社首爾7月10日電 韓國SBS電視臺10日舉行新劇《誘惑》製作發佈會。韓星權相佑和崔智友再度拍檔,聯袂出演男女主角。這是兩人2003-2004年度合拍人氣韓劇《天國的階梯》後,時隔10年重新合作。
在發佈會上,權相佑大讚崔智友說,在拍攝《天國的階梯》時我還不夠成熟,不了解拍攝現場,但是崔智友給了我很多幫助,最終拍好《天國的階梯》。那部作品的成功至今是我開展活動的動力。

在《天國的階梯》中,兩人非常合拍,新作《誘惑》中兩人是否能再度成功合作引關注。對此,權相佑表示,非常高興能再次和崔智友合作,崔智友演技功底深厚。他還開玩笑說,我希望跟她在10年後能拍攝名字叫“天國的誘惑”的電視劇。對於新劇的期待,權相佑說,當然希望能獲得高收視率,但首先還是希望能夠打造一部優秀的作品。

崔智友在發佈會上說,這些年我一直想演一部愛情劇,可是機會不多,這次有這樣好的機會,我感到很開心。劇中女主角看似冷靜,重視事業而非愛情,然而在不知不覺中,愛情降臨在她的身上,讓她懂得什麼是愛。對於再次與權相佑的合作,崔智友說,原本我就和權相佑很合拍。《天國的階梯》是講述初戀的朦朧情懷故事,而新劇則是一部成年人的愛情劇。

在這部新劇中,權相佑扮演考上名門大學但因家境貧寒而欠債纍纍的“車碩勳”,被逼無奈下他接受崔智友扮演的霸氣財閥女的金錢誘惑,“賣身還債”。《誘惑》接檔《Dr.異鄉人》于下周播出。

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 09:59 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 hello3woo 于 2014-7-11 10:10 编辑

权相佑亮相新剧《诱惑》发布会 左拥崔智友右抱朴河宣

登录/注册后可看大图

首尔7月10日下午,韩国SBS电视台新剧《诱惑》在首尔SBS电视台举行新闻发布会。权相佑、崔智友、朴河宣等电视剧主演出席了活动。《诱惑》讲述了一个有妇之夫将自己以数十亿韩元的价格卖给另一个女人的故事,将从14日开始播出接档李钟硕的《Dr.异乡人》。剧本由《仁医》的编剧韩智勋负责,故事讲述权相宇饰演的车硕勋出身于江原道的农村,靠着聪明的头脑考入首尔名校,为赚学费,从体力活到快捷服务、发传单,无一不做。但因欠下数十亿韩元的巨款,被迫背弃妻子,卖身给另一女人还债。虽然暂时未知权相佑是否要牺牲“色相”,但从以往他主演的韩剧来看,秀肌肉确实是他的一大例牌招数,估计编剧不会轻易放过这种“肌励收视”的办法。月前,两人在中国香港取景浪漫骑单车,此次发布会上权相佑张开双臂将两大女主角崔智友和朴河宣楼主,得意洋洋引得众人大笑。

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
#SBS诱惑#诱惑制作发表会现场(Long Version)

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
《誘惑》舉行發佈會 權相佑崔智友時隔十一年再重逢

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

SBS TV新月火劇(週一週二播出的劇集)《誘惑》的製作發佈會在首爾木洞舉行,權相佑、崔智友、朴河善、李廷鎮等主演悉數出席。
電視劇《誘惑》講述了一個被逼上人生絕路的男人接受了無法拒絕的誘人提議、做出無法回頭的選擇,在此過程中逐漸找到真愛的意義,將於7月14日播出。

申政憲/圖 版權所有 韓星網

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 10:39 | 显示全部楼层
權相佑崔智友亮相「誘惑」發布會

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

bnt新聞訊 10日下午,韓國SBS電視台新劇「誘惑」製作發布會在首爾陽川區木洞SBS電視台舉行,電視劇主演權相佑、崔智友、朴河宣、李廷鎮等出席。舒心/文 張文宣/圖

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 10:43 | 显示全部楼层
崔智友,權相佑"誘惑"海報

登录/注册后可看大图

SBS 水木電視劇《誘惑 (유혹)》三款海報公開。

在第一張海報中,主要演員崔智友、權相佑、朴河宣、李廷鎮都望著不同的方向,臉上的神情也都散發著不一樣的心情與故事,強烈的風格,令觀眾都留下深刻的印象。

第二張海報則是以有些夢幻又霧化的崔智友為背景,前方的權相佑以哀戚可憐地眼神望著鏡頭,讓人可以感受到他在劇中絕望又找不到出路的感覺。

登录/注册后可看大图

第三張海報的主角是在劇中扮演夫妻的權相佑、朴河宣,擁著權相佑的朴河宣,慌張的神情,與權相佑眼中泛淚的模樣,使人好奇兩人的關係產生了什麼樣的變化…。

登录/注册后可看大图

《誘惑》是講述被逼到絕境的車碩熏 (權相佑 飾),接到女富豪尹世英 (崔智友 飾) 的誘惑性提議,並做出無法挽回的選擇的故事;7月14日起每週一、二晚間10點 (韓國時間) 將在 SBS 電視台播出。

另外,這部也是權相佑、崔智友繼《天國的階梯》後,時隔11年的合作,請大家拭目以待。

[♥] 轉載文章請務必將以下所有來源一起帶走,謝謝大家!

ⓒ 來源:Soompi
ⓒ 撰寫:Kpopn 的 CHI
ⓒ 轉載請註明 http://kpopn.com 及以上所有來源

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
3 Reasons You Should Watch New Drama ‘Temptation’

登录/注册后可看大图

The new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' is a hot melodramatic drama. It does not tell a story of a fluffy love of the twentysomethings. It tells a story of deep love of thirtysomethings. Today, the press conference of the new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' took place in Mok Dong SBS, Seoul, Korea. On today's press release, director Park Young Soo, actors Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Jung Jin, and actresses Choi Ji Woo and Park Ha Sun of the new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' made their appearances. The new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' tells a story of a man, who is on the verge of the end of his life, accepting an irresistibly fascinating offer. The main character, who is to be played by actor Kwon Sang Woo, gets an offer to sell four days of his time for a million dollars. The drama is to tell the story of adults in love, who can't just fall in love but have other things to worry. The four main characters, played by actors Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Jung Jin, and actresses Choi Ji Woo and Park Ha Sun, are going to have equal weights in the drama. Scriptwriter Han Ji Hoon of the new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' said, "The four main characters have different perspectives and worries in life. Their differences are going to be intertwined in telling the stories of each of the four character."

The new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' tells a story of a man, who is on the verge of the end of his life, accepting an irresistibly fascinating offer. The drama chronicles the man's journey after accepting the offer, and his journey for true love. The new SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Temptation' will air on July 14, 2014, after the current SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Dr. Stranger' ends.

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 11:05 | 显示全部楼层
[Spot] “I Hope to Shoot ‘Stairway to Heaven’ with Choi Ji-woo 10 Years Later”, Kwon Sang-woo in ‘Temptation’

登录/注册后可看大图

On July 10, the press release for SBS’s ‘Temptation’ was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon Ditrict, Seoul. The event was held with the participation of cast members including Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Jeonng-jin and Park Ha-seon and producer Park Young-soo.

‘Temptation’ is a love story of a man who makes irreversible decisions those who find the meanings in their relationships as they continuously make decisions after offering tempting suggestions.

Kwon Sang-woo plays Cha Seok-hoon, Na Hong-ju (Park Ha-sun)’s husband. He said, “He has debt as his business failed. Yoo Se-young (Choi Ji-woo) makes a tempting suggestion to him and spends a few nights in Hong Kong. I will do my best when acting so that the viewers can relate to my character.”

Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo work together in 11 years after ‘Stairway to Heaven’. He said, “The drama still have enormous effect on me. Choi Ji-woo was a top star at that time but she always did her best when acting. She also helped me to express my characters’ feelings even where we were not shooting together. She is always a great partner.”

When he said that he wants to shoot ‘Stairway to Heaven’ 10 years later, everyone laughed.

Dramas aired on Monday and Tuesday have fierce competitions. Kwon Sang-woo said, “The new drama can be liked by people who are in their 30s and 40s,” explaining about the point of the drama.

His former dramas did not really do a good job. He said, “I feel good about the new drama. I don’t feel pressure. I am enjoying shooting a lot. I feel comfortable as I can be focused in the set.”

As the title is ‘Temptation’, he was asked about his own skills to attract girls. He said, “I am doing my best. That’s what I did with Son Tae-young. You need to go and meet a girl even at 3 am. You need that kind of passion.”

Kwon Sang-woo said, “We hope to make a high quality drama. I hope every actors looks great from the success of the drama. I hope it can be successful.”

SBS’s drama ‘Temptation’ will be aired at 10pm on July 14.

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-11 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
[Spot] “I Waited Too Long to Shoot a Melodrama”, Choi Ji-woo in ‘Temptation’

登录/注册后可看大图

On July 10, the press release for SBS’s ‘Temptation’ was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon Ditrict, Seoul. The event was held with the participation of cast members including Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Jeonng-jin and Park Ha-seon and producer Park Young-soo.

‘Temptation’ is a love story of a man who makes irreversible decisions those who find the meanings in their relationships as they continuously make decisions after offering tempting suggestions.

Choi Ji-woo appeared in SBS’s drama ‘The Suspicious Housekeeper’ in 2013. She explained about her character ‘Yoo Se-young’ saying, “Reason comes first than emotion. She is a cool-headed woman. She never knows even when love comes toward her and she learns about it.”

登录/注册后可看大图

Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo work together in 11 years after ‘Stairway to Heaven’. She said, “I did not have any problems working with Stairway to Heaven’. I enjoyed working with Kwon Sang-woo. It was comfortable working with him. ‘Stairway to Heaven’ was a pretty melodrama. But ‘Temptation’ is a melodrama between adults,” explaining about the difference.

Choi Ji-woo also explained about how she feels about TV ratings. She said, “I always try to smile when acting even when I am so tired. I feel no burden about it. I will think the drama I am shooting is the best.”

About the reason why she chose the drama, “I played characters who did not smile much. I was waiting too long to shoot a melodrama. I always appreciate the fact.”

SBS’s drama ‘Temptation’, which is attracting much attention with Choi Ji-woo’s role change, will start to air at 10pm on July 14.

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2014-7-11 12:40 | 显示全部楼层
fr starjiwoo

"誘惑"製作發佈會-starjiwoo送給導演、智友和演員的花籃、花束。

[gif]圖

登录/注册后可看大图

gif部分截图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2014-7-11 17:13 | 显示全部楼层
【add即時.尚】權相佑着Dunhill新裝 英式誘惑崔智友

蘋果即時新聞 建立時間: 0711 14:21

權相佑昨日著上Dunhill冬裝和崔智友宣傳新劇。

登录/注册后可看大图

經典韓劇《天國的階梯》的權相佑和崔智友,相隔11年再合演新劇《誘惑》。兩人昨日齊齊出席發布會,不過,權相佑冇爆肌,改以dark tone冬裝現身,展示低調誘惑。

男主角權相佑的新裝都來自Dunhill的2014秋冬,是新帥John Ray出任創作總監後的第一個系列,權相佑典型英式紳士打扮,格子紋配花花領呔,全身上下超過2萬元

John Ray入主dunhill後,在奢華實用主義中加入fashion元素,而操刀的秋冬廣告,則輕玩英式幽默,在廣告上打上令人發笑的幽默句語,「男人的褲只有三種長度:太短、太長,和剛剛好」。

崔智友黑色jumpsuit,輕露香肩。

登录/注册后可看大图

權相佑的Dunhill英式紅格配花花呔,表現佻皮。

登录/注册后可看大图

權相佑suit $19,000, 白衫 $2,595,領呔$1,450

登录/注册后可看大图

John Ray操刀的新廣告,加入令人會心微笑的句語。

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2014-7-11 18:16 | 显示全部楼层
李廷镇和MISS A 霏在香港拍攝【誘惑】時未公開的照片

fr fc2.com/blog 2014年7月11日 1:58 PM

BsPc6zFCQAApIwQ.jpg

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-12 11:27 | 显示全部楼层
权相佑-崔智友-李廷镇-朴河宣,用中文喊你来土豆看#诱惑#

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2014-7-12 13:10 | 显示全部楼层
金素英SBS新月火剧《诱惑》合流,将饰演崔智友妹妹

By 周媛 | Jul 11, 2014 08:33 PM CST

登录/注册后可看大图

最近,离开老东家JYP移籍到FNC娱乐,与FTIsland、CNBlue、李东健同吃一锅饭的金素英,确认出演SBS新月火剧《诱惑》。

据悉,在剧中,金素英将饰演崔智友妹妹刘世珍(音译),此番与大前辈崔智友一起合作,金素英表示很期待,也很兴奋。

金素英,2004年韩国小姐冠军,2009年出演朴振英MV《no love no more》 出道,因与演员高小英长得像而受到瞩目,出演过KBS的《鹊桥兄弟们》,演技实力也得到认证。尤其是在电影《韩公主》中饰演公主的闺蜜全花玉而引起话题,在大银幕也给观众们留下了深刻的印象。

此外,SBS新月火剧《诱惑》讲诉了一位有妇之夫为了还债,迫不得已把自己卖身给一位财阀女的故事,因由时隔11年再度合作的权相佑与崔智友出演而获得关注。

© 2014 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 05:36 , Processed in 0.062397 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.