回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-1-31 23:25 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by lwang at 2005-1-31 08:51 PM:
[朝鮮日報/2005.1.31]
法院對影片《那時那些人》下達判決,即如果不刪除電影前後的3個場面就不能上映。對此,不僅是擔任製作發行的MK Pictures公司,整個影壇都被震驚和衝擊所包圍。

首爾中央地方法 ...

生前是阻碍电影自由化扼杀艺术精神的罪魁祸首,身后独裁主义的幽灵依然在作怪,可恶!!!怀疑法官与政客狼狈为奸!!通过法院来裁决,难道不是变相的审查制度吗?这根本在亵渎宪法!1996年废除审查制度时,韩国最高法院早已明确声明:“从宪法的精神出发,对完成片的删坎是非法的”!!一定要抗争到底,这关乎电影的尊严,也牵扯到偶们海外影迷欣赏这部电影的权利!偶要看完整版的!
建议韩国电影界和文化界可再来一次揭竿而起的“光头运动”,向法院和政府施压。

[ Last edited by 阿韩 on 2005-2-1 at 12:47 AM ]
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-1 09:31 | 显示全部楼层

朴女士真厉害

和她的兄弟,一个台前,一个幕后.一个女人能当上一个政党的头,也是不容易的,虽然是在野党.韩国政党之间的纷争,也影响到了电影界.

后天就要上映了,看MK怎么处理吧.

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-1 21:27 | 显示全部楼层

一个看过这个电影的日本人说.

The President`s Last Bang is how damn good the film is as a work of art (I saw it at a preview the other day). No, it is not a Ken Burns documentary. That is not the director`s goal. It is dark and funny and full of meaning. Seriously. Best Korean film I have seen in ages.

* BLACK, FUNNY AND FULL OF MEANING, 喜欢,而期待这样的电影.

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-2-1 22:54 | 显示全部楼层
近期偶很喜欢一部前作TEARS,象公路电影少年版,有和剧中人激情飞扬的那种感觉。林的电影,每一次都痛快到淋漓尽致

偶决心写出前年青春那样的文字来。

莉莉周是压抑,青春是迷茫,TEARS绝望中的痛快

期待中,让朴大小姐发疯,朴大公子发癫吧,跳梁小丑的政客

[ Last edited by kittymimi on 2005-2-1 at 10:58 PM ]

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 00:51 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by kittymimi at 2005-2-1 10:54 PM:
近期偶很喜欢一部前作TEARS,象公路电影少年版,有和剧中人激情飞扬的那种感觉。林的电影,每一次都痛快到淋漓尽致

偶决心写出前年青春那样的文字来。

莉莉周是压抑,青春是迷茫,TEARS绝望中的痛快

期待 ...

这么快就看啦。那《蝴蝶》和《花之岛》呢?
林常树的每部电影都能保持水准!TEARS的确是部痛快的电影。寂寞的青春,愤怒的激情,痛也是痛得酣畅淋漓,无怨无悔,是超脱了压抑与迷惘后的另一种境界。
TEARS也可划入公路电影的范畴。

[ Last edited by 阿韩 on 2005-2-2 at 01:04 AM ]
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 01:07 | 显示全部楼层
制作日期:2004年
                    导  演:任相秀
                    影片类型:悬疑 / 喜剧
                    制作国家:韩国
                    制作公司:姜帝圭电影公司
                    播映时间:102分钟
                    上映日期:2005年2月3日

主要演员

韩石圭 饰 周课长
                    白允石 饰 金部长
                    金应秀 饰 敏大领
                    李栽求 饰 权永兆
                    金相浩 饰 张元泰
                    金成旭 饰 元相旭
                    金泰汉 饰 宋俊亨
                    赵相健 饰 沈相孝

工作人员

摄影 金宇亨
                    照明 高锣善
                    音乐 金洪锦
                    编剧 林相秀
                    剪辑 李恩秀
                    服装 金道熙

影片梗概

1979年10月26日!

那天,展开前所未闻的事件的那时那些人们

“今天,我来办!”

由于直升机没有位置,中央情报部金部长没有和总统一起去参加活动而来到医院做检查,他的主治医生告诉他健康状况不理想,劝金部长暂时休息。途中听到总统突然要举行晚餐聚会消息的金部长,立即决定和随行秘书一起前往宫廷洞。晚餐已经开始,看到平常和自己有矛盾的保卫部长目中无人的态度,金部长自尊心受到了伤害。趁别人不注意他叫出了自己的左膀右臂周课长和敏大领,告诉他们要暗杀总统的计划。

“有什么好办法吗?OK!去吧!”

金部长的得力助手周课长今天也忙着收拾令人头痛的事情,对于这样的生活他已经烦透了。加上突然的晚餐通知,让他心中充满抱怨。在晚餐途中金部长突然叫自己和敏大领,并告知了一个惊人的消息!

“让你做你就去做!这是课长的命令!”

回到保卫室的周课长全副武装并向四个部下下达命令。只要是命令就无条件服从的忠心部下永兆和纯朴的俊亨,警卫员元泰以及海兵出身的司机相旭,不知原因的四位部下在周课长的命令下在各自的位置上等待着金部长的枪声……

虽然是所有人都知道的事件,但是什么也不知道的“那些人”的故事从这里刚刚开始!

拍摄后记

最初的素材

《那时那些人们》是韩国电影史上第一部描写韩国历史中最震惊、最离奇的10.26事件的电影,在离事件发生已经过了25年的今天,“10.26杀害总统事件”仍旧是绝口不提的神秘历史。《那时那些人们》添加了电影上的虚构,重新表现了总统杀害事件的紧张的一天。观众们会看到比25年前打印的案件记录更为生动,超乎想象的真实、新颖的电影。

新的视觉!

当天的总统暗杀事件的现场由于各种原因,有一批平凡的人在那里注视了整个过程,他们并不是受到历史的聚光灯下的主角们,而是在历史中悄悄消失的“配角”。《那时那些人们》所表现的当天事件的现场中,可以看到形形色色的人,有服从上级命令而在完全不清楚执行内容的前提下卷入事件的中央情报部的部下们和晚宴上的女客们,也有在突然的枪击声中倒下的总统侍卫们。原本轮休的那天被叫到事件现场的倒霉的年轻人,以会开抢的理由只能转头开枪的心软的部下,作为有着漂亮女儿的平凡家长来说,那一天或许是他们人生中最长的一天,但是马上就被遗忘了。

《那时那些人们》不仅通过历史中的主角,还通过我们遗忘的配角们的故事,来表现了当时“权利是在枪口下形成的”军事文化反而把枪口瞄准自己的自我矛盾的历史,和以命令、服从连贯起来的价值观的无可耐何的牺牲现场。说着“今天要干掉”,并让部下跟随自己的中央情报部部长,只下开枪命令而不告诉理由的课长,对于不知情的命令只能服从的手下……描写那时那些人的紧迫、忙碌的一天的《那时那些人们》,就这样讽刺了那个时代,给我们展现了当年的自画像。

最佳的搭配

以精湛的演技和实力高高在上的两个人在《那时那些人们》里相遇了。同时拥有善良和冷酷,亲近和卑劣等两面性,以细腻,宽阔的戏路得到人们喜爱的韩国代表性演员韩石圭,和已忘了年龄的热情和感受轻松打破“中年演员”这个世俗观念,正展开新的演艺事业的白允石,第一次在韩国电影中合作,这也是吸引人们关注这部电影的理由之一。

90年代以《接触》、《八月照相馆》等新形式的爱情电影,在艺术性和票房上都大获成功的韩石圭,在《那时那些人们》中扮演了中央情报部部长的“右臂”。《保护地球》里怪异的外星人,《犯罪再构成》里的骗子等角色给人留下深刻印象的白允石,在《那时那些人们》中扮演了比前两部作品更现实的人物,其真实的表演得到了剧组人员的认可。其实这两个人在电视剧《汉城的月亮》中有过第一次合作,也引起过轰动,而在2005年给人们带来的电影《那时那些人们》中的再度合作更让观众万分期待。
fm:(喜满你 Paul)
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 01:07 | 显示全部楼层
真的很喜欢韩石圭,又要出新片了,支持

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
偶从《偷情家族》开始就关注这个林常树了,虽然《开心见性》还没来得及仔细看(大致感觉有点象《欲望都市》,也许探讨女性的问题更深刻),《TEARS》也没见有卖的。

虽然只仔细的看过一部《偷情家族》,个人感觉林的风格没有一般韩国电影的做作,而且也没有有些韩国电影的故弄玄虚,它简单,直接,流畅,痛快,但不乏深刻。

而且他的节奏也是挺紧凑的。《那时代,那些人》也就1小时41分钟,如果换了某些韩国导演,或者会拖上个两小时呢。

* 偶们这里的地铁的免费报纸都登出《那时代,那些人》被判删节的新闻。这个片子的另一个译名是 THE PRESIDENT’S LAST BANG  ,《看电影》杂志上就按照这个名字来翻的,中文叫《总统的最后一击》,远没有《那时代,那些人》达意。

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 12:30 | 显示全部楼层

韩朝风的一条消息

Film Censorship Ruling Stirs Anger

By Kim Tae-jong
Staff Reporter
Members of the film industry reacted strongly to the Seoul court's decision that a controversial film about the assassination of former President Park Chung-hee must be edited before its release.

``The ruling is a pure anachronism,'' members of Women in Film Korea said Tuesday in their official statement on the court's decision. ``It is the same method of censorship used to control culture by the past dictatorial government.''

Directed by Lim Sang-soo, the film ``The President's Last Bang (Kuddae Ku Saramdul)'' is a fictionalized account of the president's death on Oct. 26, 1979. It is set during a party at the president's ``safe house,'' an unregistered location for the late president managed by the KCIA in Kungjung-dong, Seoul.

On Monday, the Seoul Central Court rejected an application of provisional disposition submitted on Dec. 11 by Park Ji-man, the president's only son, in an attempt to prevent it from being released. However, the court ordered MK Pictures, the company behind the movie, to edit documentary footage from that era.

The film includes footage totaling 3 minutes and 50 seconds of civil demonstrations in Pusan against Park and Park's funeral in Seoul.

The court said while the film does not damage the public's ability to objectively evaluate the incident, there is a high possibility that audiences will confuse the film with reality due to the documentary footage.

``I don't agree with the court's ruling,'' Lim Sang-soo, director of ``The President's Last Bang,'' said in a phone interview with Yonhap News Agency shortly after the ruling came out.

``As I am not involved (in the lawsuit), there is nothing I can do but accept it. But I expressed my feelings to the film company and will make an effort to show my movie as I intended.''

In recent weeks, the director has been criticized by local conservative newspapers, which said the film is intended to defame the president.

On the other hand, various film organizations, including the Korean Association of Film Art and Industry and Director's Cut, released public statements Tuesday stating that the court's decision violates freedom of expression.

Members of Director's Cut, an organization of young filmmakers, said the ruling is an insolent act to separate artists and audiences and added that they are preparing a class action suit against the ruling.

MK Pictures said it will still release the film on Thursday as originally planned, but will show a blank screen in place of the footage. The company is also preparing to take legal action.

e3dward@koreatimes.co.kr

02-01-2005 17:28

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 12:33 | 显示全部楼层
看样子不错

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 13:19 | 显示全部楼层

koreamfilm. org 上DARCY的一篇评论,看来她对这个电影评价很不错.

Tonight was the night... After hearing so much talk about this movie, I finally got a chance to see it, and I'm thrilled. It's being labeled as a political bombshell: portraying a former president (dictator) who still remains quite popular with many members of the Korean populace as basically a womanizing, pathetic loser (the veiled sexual connotation of "Last Bang" is surely intentional). And it is a political bombshell, but it's not politics a la Michael Moore. Im Sang-soo has created an extremely thought-provoking movie that can probably only be fully appreciated with multiple viewings. I'm sure that none of the media attention lavished on this film will be able to do justice to its complexity.

Actually Park Chung-hee (referred to simply as "the old man" in the movie) is sort of a minor figure compared to the head of intelligence, played by Baek Yoon-shik, and his assistant, played by Han Suk-kyu. I see this as a story of a handful of people who decide to take history into their own hands, consequences be damned. Setting things in motion turns out to be far simpler than they or we'd ever expect (is it always this simple?), but of course the forces they unleash are considerable.

Both actors do a fantastic job -- this is one of the best performances I've ever seen from Han, and Baek is simply an acting deity. The film is shot and constructed with as much flair as you'd expect from the director of A Good Lawyer's Wife. The storyline is also enveloped in a macabre humor that is the perfect antidote to the chest-thumping heroism we've been getting in other recent portrayals of Korean history.

At long last, this is a film that fulfils the medium's potential for re-examining history. Films about history are not about "showing it like it was", they're about shattering myths and making you question everything you've previously heard about a particular event. Im Sang-soo's deromanticized, seemingly offhand style accomplishes this better than any other Korean film I've seen. Im is quickly turning into one of Korea's most indispensable directors.

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 13:23 | 显示全部楼层

DARCY认为这部片子比去年任何一部(除了-送还)在电影院放映的韩片都要好(感觉她挺欣赏

I always go through these spells of regret after pushing a film this hard, worried about over-hyping it so that people expect too much. And I feel sorry for people not living in Korea, who will have to wait for an eternity before the movie finally reaches them. But I do think that people who liked A GOOD LAWYER'S WIFE will be equally pleased with this one, even though it's a very different animal. And I'm guessing it will improve with multiple viewings.

I wouldn't dare to nominate it as best film of the year yet, especially when we still have films by Park Chan-wook, Hong Sang-soo, Hur Jin-ho, Lee Myung-se, Kim Jee-woon, (and yes, I suppose Kim Ki-duk) coming up, but I do think it was better than any film that was released in theaters last year, with the possible exception of REPATRIATION.

I'm with Q -- if this movie becomes a major box-office hit, it will be one of the best things to happen to the film industry in quite a while.

--Darcy

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-2 13:28 | 显示全部楼层

但是不好的消息是,那个电影发行商CJ不准备发行这个电影了(不会又是某种政治势力的参与

好在,这个电影已经完全有其它动力在电影院上映,MK已经完全接过发行的责任了.(让CJ到时候后悔去吧!)--还是来自于KOREAFILM.---DARCY 的日记,

2005.01.26:  Last Bang loses its distributor    As the media storm over Im Sang-soo's The President's Last Bang continues to rage, CJ Entertainment announced today that they have decided to disassociate themselves from the film, giving up distribution rights and recalling their investment (20% of the $4.5m budget). They say the decision was made back in early January, though if that's the case I'm not sure why they waited until now to announce it. I find this very sad. It seems the "political repercussions, or difficulties in financing due to pressure from the establishment" mentioned by Q on the discussion board apparently remain alive and well.

Luckily the film has enough momentum now so that it should still reach theaters. Production company MK Pictures (the company that resulted from the merger of Kang Je-gyu Films and Myung Films) was originally planning to co-distribute with CJ, and now they will take over full responsibility. CJ has at least pledged to help with the logistics of the distribution on an informal basis, given the late stage of the game. Meanwhile the film is drawing furiously polarized responses from viewers, some calling it "garbage" and others calling it a landmark work.

My hope is that the controversy will turn it into a major box-office hit, similar to what happened in Mexico with The Crime of Father Amaro. But honestly, I don't have the confidence to make a prediction. It will go up against some sizeable competition from other films. Park Geun-hye, by the way (the daughter of the president shown in the film, and head of the center-right opposition party) is making a point to go see Running Boy when it opens in theaters tomorrow. I must say, that is sort of a classy way to lodge a protest.

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-4 11:32 | 显示全部楼层

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-2-4 11:35 | 显示全部楼层
这个电影昨天上映,SBS的新闻说当天的票都卖尽了,有个人说他三点多去电影院买这个电影的票,可是只见到《马拉松》,《公共之敌2》,《B男子》还有票,而这电影的票却都卖光了。汉城法院,朴志晚等肯定没想到的,他们的折腾无形中给这个电影做了最好的广告。

看到有看过的观众说:“这个电影非常有趣,令人发笑,但是到最后眼泪却不知不觉得流了出来。”凭偶的感觉,这是一个在看的时候让你发笑,但是看后让你觉得心里堵的电影。《杀人的回忆》也是这种风格,但是《杀人的回忆》在发笑之后,让人感到的是无奈,也许这个电影在发笑之后,更多的一种痛,一群被无情的卷进历史旋涡正中的可悲的小人物们。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:41 , Processed in 0.043753 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.