而且感冒臉色不好剛好用上!!

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 05:45 | 显示全部楼层
by dramaok:
what ks and his dad are doing.. it is not illegal. they are smart ppl who run their acquisitions using legal loopholes and legal buyouts.
however, they are swindlers in the sense they betrayed ppl's trust. that's a more personal thing.. but the ha's.. to their family one's name is as good as gold. so there's a clash in business vs. personal.. the writer does a superb job showing us the difference between the families. not just in words but in every sense.

江石和他爸作的事。。并不是不合法的。。他们是用合法的漏洞(圈套)和合法的收买来取得所有权的聪明人。
但是,感觉上他们是背叛别人信任的骗子。那是比较私人(个人感觉)的事。。但是对何家来说,一个人的名声是跟黄金一样珍贵。所以在商业与个人之间的天枰上是有衝突的。。作家在展现两个家庭的不同处这点作的很棒。不只是用语言,而是用每一个场景来呈现。

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2009-1-12 05:47 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 06:04 | 显示全部楼层
ep. 28:/by DRAMAOK

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: did you drink?
丹:喝酒了吗?
KS: (hugs her) try and stop me. i don't know what i'm doing but tell me not to do it. please, tell me not to.. tell me not to do anything.. if you do that.. if you say that.. then i might be wavered.. so please..
江:(抱她)试着阻止我。我不知道我在作什么,但是告诉我别作了。请你告诉我别作。。告诉我别作任何事。。假如你那么作,假如你那么说。。那我可能会动摇。。所以拜托你。。
DA: but you're not a person who can do that. that is your nature isn't it? even if you will die together you can't help but prick.. isn't it?
丹:但是你不是可以那样作的人。那是你的本性,不是吗?纵使一起死你也忍不住不蛰人,不是吗?
KS: (lets go of embrace) yeah... that is why you always though nothing of me.. though i pulled you..
江:(放开她)对。。那就是为什么你总不把我当回事。。纵使我拉着你。。
DA: i can't stop anyone.. unless you stop yourself.
丹:我阻止不了任何人。。除非你自己停下来。
KS: yeah! cuz i'm a jerk whose brake is broken. cuz i'm a jerk who doesn't know how to stop! so that's why i can only continue going like this until i wreck somewhere.
江:对!因为我是个刹车失灵的坏蛋。因为我是个不知道怎么停下来的坏蛋!所以那就是为什么我只能继续像这样走下去直到我在哪里徹底毁灭。
DA: --
丹:--
KS: go inside..
江:进去吧。。
DA: i'm sorry. that i can't do anything for you.
丹:很抱歉我没办法为你作任何事。

登录/注册后可看大图

dad: i feel sorry toward Hye-Joo.. but toward you too at times. i know you're taking care of Hye-Joo w/out us knowing too. Kangseok..
KS: yes?
dad: have i lived wrongly? i've lived paying a grudge w/ a grudge.. and my kids are like this.. maybe i lived wrongly.
KS: no dad.. tell the world to throw rocks at us.. you're not the only ones who are ruined for being poor! show them that we don't live like them! and tell them to shout and stir rukus all the way.. and we will live the way we want!
dad: thank you. my son.. yeah tell the world to shout and throw rukus all the want.. i only need my son..
KS: yes, dad.. your deep grudge against the world.. i will avenge it all.
dad: (teary) go to sleep..

登录/注册后可看大图

KS to teddy: now you're the one i have left..

NEXT day..

[JA tells SY she'll stop working from next week she's causing too much burden. she tried to quit but her boss wants her to stay another wk until her replacement is filled.]
SY: are you gonna work at convenience store again?
JA: but that's for the better isn't it? that way you can stop by afterward at the convenience store and we can eat cup noodle and triangle seaweed rice together w/outu having to worry about anyone watching.
(YI watches and feels bad and asks to speak to SY afterwork)

登录/注册后可看大图

[TY ignores MS's call so MS shows up at his work]
TY: what are you doing here?
MS: why aren't you answering my call?
TY: --i was busy.
MS: i think i've got an illness.. if i don't pay back for a day i'm itching all over. now i'm starving i didn't even eat lunch coming here.
TY: why are you skipping lunch doing this?
MS: i told you i'm ill.

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: when did you come?
KS: a little while ago.
DA: you should've called then.
KS: you'd come here anyway...

KS: the construction will begin in the spring. i think it will look quite nice.
DA: everyone's thankful from the univeristy.
KS: you.. will likely grow to be a granny slowly here, right? will you make me a cup of coffee in your office.

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: you cooked for me once, and made me coffee once, and ironed my clothes once.. ah.. and also, you won ssadaegi (the teddybear) for me..
DA: why are you citing these things..
KS: just feel like citing the things this woman did for me.. ah.. and made me dance too!
DA: (!)
KS: what?
DA: did we arrive at the end?
KS: let's go..

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: hold on. (does her seatbelt for her) i'm not doing this because he (HG) is watching. but because i wanted to do this once.

登录/注册后可看大图

HG: have a seat.. you're gonna continue w/ the treatment right? you can't go on like this.. get the treatment. i'm asking you as a favor.
HJ: i will.
HG: i can't be other things, but i can be your friend.
HJ: (cry)
HG: but that can also be cruel. i mean it might be more helpful toward you if i am cold toward you.
HJ: no it's not more cruel. i don't expect anything from you, i told you, you can do whatever you want to me, but if say you'll be my friend, then that's something to be thanked for lots..
HG: after work i'll practice driving w/ you. i can't let a friend take 5 hours driving to work.

[KS tells his parents today is DA's last lesson. she is too busy w/ the expo and all. DA surprised but says nothing]

KS: maybe because it's winter.. the sun lasts so short.
江:也许因为是冬天。。阳光好短暂。
DA: it seems as though it was a very short dream. on a very cold winter day..falling asleep and dreaming a short dream... like putting your head by the window where the warm sun shines briefly.
丹: 感觉它好像是一个短暂的梦。在一个寒冷的冬日。。睡着了作了一个短暂的梦。。像是把头靠在暖阳暂时照耀的窗边。
KS: it's fortunate.. that it wasn't a nightmare..
江: 还算幸运。。不是个恶梦。。
DA: it's a dream that won't happen again, right?
丹: 是个不会再有的梦,对吗?
KS: --
江:--
DA: that's why i'm thankful..
丹: 所以那是为什么我很感谢。。
KS: today is the last.. but today isn't over it..
江:今天是最后。。但是今天还没结束。。

[YI asks SY how he feels toward JA. SY says JA is someone who inspires him do things he's never done and he's laughing and talkative around her. YI says her third marriage was with a black man who plaid saxaphone on the street. though their marriage didn't last, it was real to her, and YI says she's telling him this to remind him life is too short to hesitate]
SY: i am a guy who ruined 17 years of one woman's life.
YI: are you worried you'll do it again? if you know what went wrong then you just don't repeat it.
SY: she is a young person. i don't have the confidence to drag her into my life.
YI: that's for her to decide together w/ you. love is about making all decisions together.

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: you asked me why i dont' ask you what you want to do right? it's because i have no right to ask. because i fear what your answer is.
MS: on that day! when you pulled my earphone out of my ear and put blanket over me.. that night i didn't sleep one bit. what is this? this warm feeling? that guy is my friend! my friend who is like a foe to me!
TY: that! that, Malsoon.. is because you're too inexperienced w/ men.. because you've lived too hard and lonely, craving for affection, and so when a guy like me shows a little care.. you were too touched by it.. and
MS: you cared a little? because you pitied me because my life was too hard so that's it?
TY: yeah! it is. because that's how i am a mutt dog in heat i used that same trick to seduce lots of girls and so it became a habit and it showed on you a little. so
MS: (slaps him) why do you keep making me a dummy! even if i have no experience i have feelings you dumb jerk! that's why you keep avoiding me isn't it?
TY: Malsoon, Na Malsoon! wake up! see what a pathetic guy i am...
MS: (kisses him)

登录/注册后可看大图

[Dong-Dong tells grandpa Hyeon-Ji's parents are both divorced and she lives w/ granny... he saw HJ's mom run away when HJ begged to live w/ her.. ]
DD: i saw her cry and she shouted at me afterwards if i saw everything and she was gonna beat me again but i said i saw nothing. grandpa.. i think i am more blissful child than hyeon-ji. hyeon-ji can't live w/ her mom or dad, but at least i am a child that his dad keeps around.
GP: yes.. Dong Dong ah.. a person needs to know how to pity another who lives less fortunate.
DD: that's why from now on i plan to just endure it when she hits me. what can i do? since i'm more fortunate.

[SW and YI listen. YI says too bad TY isn't half of DD. SW says TY is more deep in love than anyone but YI scoffs]

登录/注册后可看大图

MS: why dont' you say anything?
TY: what about you?
MS: cuz i'm too embarrassed. im' a woman too you know! after what just happened me throwing my lips out first wouldn't i be embarrassed?
TY: that's cuz you're impatient.
MS: haha.. but did i do good?
TY: what?
MS: it was my first. did i do it right?
TY: geeze you're a girl! don't you know it's real embrassing to ask such thing?
MS: some time ago i saw raising bells for someone (for whom the bell tolls).
TY: movie?
MS: yup w/ ingrid bergman. she asks the male protoganist.. where do you put your nose when you kiss.. actually i was really curious too.. where do you send our nose when you kiss.
TY: is it a carrier package? to ask where to send to? and to be exact.. what you did wasn't a kiss!
MS: then teach me.
TY: go ask other guys for details.
MS: are you acting up again Ha Tae-Yeong.
TY: i'm the guy who doesn't know what he might do once you believe in him..
MS: then i'll just kill you! it's better dead than to live as like a dog in rut.
TY: so you're gonna commit murder too now?
MS: yup. hey take me out for a drive. i can't go to sleep like this my heart'd pound too much.

登录/注册后可看大图

[SY shows up and surprises JA]
SY: do you have coffee now?.. ah. it tastes better than plain water.
JA: i didn't know you had this in you.
SY: me neither.
JA: next week i'm going to start at the convenience store again.
SY: just stay at the company, jinah ssi.. i don't want to stop seeing you at lunch time..
JA: but your mother is seeing us as strange.
SY: no my mother is someone who gives me much courage.
JA: --
SY: i want to be different little by little.. you can wait for me, right?

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: this is the last night w/ you, but i don't know what to do..
DA: (drinks too) this is the last night.
KS: why didn't you decline? when i asked you to play this game? you could've just slapped me and it would've been over.
DA: i've lived my life telling myself not to do things i'd regret, but for the first time, i regretted it.. i should've just finished it that day w/ a slap. (drinks more)
KS: you will regret even more.. that you met someone like me.
DA: (drinks more)
KS: (putting hand on hers) why don't you ask me? what i'm about to do?
DA: because i will find out even if i don't ask. there must be a reason enough for me to stop teaching lesson to your mother.
KS: then you already know what i mean when i say you will regret even more for meeting me.
DA: all i know is right now the man called lee kang-seok is also tormented.. though the man who says it's his nature.. was pitiful.. but myself who could do nothing is also pitiful.. and so i shall remember that on the last night i was drinking (drinks more).

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: i'm cancelling what i said. when i asked you to remember me.. that i was once your lover too. i'm cancelling that. just go back to the way you were living before you started this game w/ a jerk like me.. back to your life w/ the person who left in your heart.. there's no need to remember a guy like me who played a brief game w/ you.. though perhaps you don't need me to say this and will realize on your own that i don't even have importance enough to say this to you.
DA: i will try hard.. but it will not be easy.. because we did too many things.. so i'm just gonna leave it be if i remember.. and if im' sad or aching.. i'm just gonna go through w/ it.. so you just go through w/ it too.. don't strain yourself too much...
KS: (kisses her aw... it's sweet.. ) see! see how selfish i am! even in this moment.. i just do what i want to do.. even in this moment when we're not supposed to make any more memories.
DA: (puts hands on his cheeks) don't forget to eat.. and sleep.. and don't fight too much.. against yourself. i'm going in..

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: i'm back, oppa. i went somewhere really far but now i'm back.. but oppa.. i'm so sorry.. i.. seem to have left lots of stuff somewhere..

登录/注册后可看大图

[KS goes home, dad mentions it's good that they stop letting DA come. since they're about to take away her family's company. HJ hears, and goes to KS asking him not to but KS says he can't.]

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: do i keep going?
MS: how old is dongdong ee? hm? how old?
TY: 9 (8 by western count) but why as you asking?
MS: i just want to know.
TY: (pulls over) Malsoon.. i told you.. i'm not marrying again.
MS: oh you dream big. when did i say i was gonna marry you? but at least i should know how old your son is since you're the guy i kissed first.
TY: what exactly do you want to do?
MS: stuff like this. driving at night and snapping at each other.
TY: is that everything?
MS: i don't know. since i have no experience i don't know what i want to do but one thing i know.. i don't want to be friends w/ you! it's a little dull to be just friends w/ the guy i already kissed isn't it?
TY: you're a pervert aren't you?
MS: ha taeyeong!
TY: what.
MS: we're going out starting today then, right? let's do that since we already kissed.
TY: no.
MS: why?
TY: i don't care if i'm a bad jerk to all the women in the world i don't want to be a bad jerk to you.
MS: then dont'.
TY: but i told you i don't trust myself.
MS: i trust you! i do! i like you, you who says he doesn't want to be a bad jerk to me.. and you also like me.. like this right?

登录/注册后可看大图

[MS goes home and gloats to JA, asking if she's glowing in love]

NEXT day..

TY and SY break the news to their dad and YI, that Lee Cheon-Gap (KS dad) made the announcement that he plans to acquire ownership of the company.
KS tells the Ha men, he already warned them before not to be emotional over business, and asks them to make the acquisition cooperative.
it seems KS gathered about 17% more shares from previous shareholders, but the Ha's are working on keeping their shareholders on their side..
KS's mom asks why they have to announce so soon if they don't have 51% set and dad says it's a tactic to scare the shareholders, so they would come running to their side seeing that they seem more confident and strong.

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: what's wrong Hye-Joo. what's wrong?
HJ: professor.. my brother.. my brother..
DA: what about your brother..
HJ: i'm sorry professor.. my brother is not a bad person.. it's just he's lived his life that way.. he's a person who wants to do everything our dad asks.. professor ha, my brother isn't someone who's doing this because he wants to! (sob) my dad.. your family's company.. he seems to greed for it..
HJ: go tell the elders in your family.. to them not to trust my brother and father .. go stop this..
DA: (holds her hands) thank you Hye-Joo.. thank you for telling me this. something you wouldn't want to say..
[HG listens..]

登录/注册后可看大图

GP: he said.. that youngin.. i am a merchant who is ruthless by nature.. but will you still join hands with me? he said then..
TY: he already set to do this from the start!
GP: but we held their hands knowning we'd be toppled didn't we?
TY: but we can't just sit idle.
SY: Taeyeong is right.
dad: yes. father.. i think you will need to go see your friends who have shares.
GP: i got it. since the young guy said he doesn't want to engage in a battle alone we should do what we can too.

[TY asks YI to use her contacts in the the news world to see if they can get the police look into the legal aspect of what the Lee's are doing.
YI says there were some rumors about them ruining the Myeong-Song company but it was all done legally.]

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: i'm sorry, grandpa.
GP: what is there for you to apologize
DA: you sent me to that house w/ some hopeful expectations.. but i didn't change anything.
GP: there are things you can't change even if you try hard.. i don't know about the father.. but the young guy.. i wanted to believe in him.. even though i knew he was like a ferocious beast, but the look in his eyes.. i did not dislike it. there was a child-like innocence to it.. but i guess i still haven't learned to see a person clearly even at this age..

[KS gets drunk and sings accompanied by the barmaids.. but DA never leaves his mind..]
[DA thinks about calling KS.... while thinking about him.. ]
[HG calls KS and they meet by the river]

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: how did you know my number?
HG: i had to call you for your sister many times remember? maybe cuz you're the guy who's pestering my woman.. i memorized the numbers easily.
KS: and your reason to meet?
HG: (pulls KS by the collar) i warned you didn't i? if you use that woman you'll die in my hands!
KS: foolish kid.. you should be thankful i've put her back to the place she was in..
HG: (beats KS.. KS doesn't fight back)

登录/注册后可看大图

[after a while... ]
KS: why are you stopping?
HG: i heard what your sister said to her.. that your father's greeding over their company.. and she asked her to block it..
KS: our Hye-Joo.. she's doing so many things now she didn't do before.. it's all thx to you..
HG: why! i know it's for your sister.. but you should've left that woman alone!
KS: she's going to be crying a lot. i told you this.. in a fight the one that outlasts is the one who wins.. so i think you've won.. so you should.. so you should go be next to her when that woman cries.

==============================

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2009-1-12 08:01 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 06:21 | 显示全部楼层
對不起,我剛從澳門回來,現在開始翻譯,從第一段嗎?

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 06:29 | 显示全部楼层
轉載自Soompi/ dramaok

丹雅:你喝酒嗎?
江石:(擁抱丹雅)試著阻止我。我不知道我要做什麼,但是告訴我不要做,請你告訴我不要......什麼都不要做....只要你告訴我...只要你說出來...那麼我可能不做...所以請你告訴我...
丹雅:但是你不是會做這種事的人。那是你的天性,不是嗎?就算你會跟著一起死,你也不得不螫人...不是嗎?
江石:(放開丹雅)是啊...這就是為什麼你總是視我為無物...縱使我拉著你...
丹雅:我什麼都阻止不了,,,除非你阻止你自己。
江石:是啊!因為我是個煞車已經壞了的混蛋;因為我是個不知道如何停止的混蛋;所以這也是為什麼我只能像現在一樣持續做這種事,直到我在哪兒毀滅為止。
丹雅:......
江石:進去吧!
丹雅:我很抱歉...我不能為你做任何事。

[ 本帖最后由 烏雲追風 于 2009-1-12 06:38 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 06:46 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

(泰英忽視女警的電話,激得女警跑到辦公室去找泰英)
泰英:你到這兒來幹什麼?
女警:你為什麼不接我的電話。
泰英:我很忙....
女警:我想我是生病了...只要是一天不還錢,我就全身癢得不舒服。現在我餓死了,我甚至連午餐都沒吃就跑到這兒來。
泰英:你為什麼午餐不吃就跑來?
女警:我告訴你,我病了。

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 06:52 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

丹雅:你什麼時候來的?
江石:不久前剛到
丹雅:你該先打電話來。
江石:反正你都會來這兒...
江石:今年春天(博物館)就會開始動工,我想會蓋得很漂亮。
丹雅:學校裡的每個人都很感激你。
江石:你...你可能會在這兒慢慢變老成為一個老婆婆,對嗎?可以到你辦公室喝杯咖啡嗎?

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 06:52 | 显示全部楼层
it seems KS gathered about 17% more shares from previous shareholders, but the Ha's are working on keeping their shareholders on their side..
KS's mom asks why they have to announce so soon if they don't have 51% set and dad says it's a tactic to scare the shareholders, so they would come running to their side seeing that they seem more confident and strong.

这样看来大成正如偶说的那样非挂牌公司!

昨天的宣布纯属万甲oppa的手段实际上他们还没达到51%的股权!万甲oppa想用散播方式让其他股东心慌而卖出手中的股权,酱紫的话那些小股东很可能就是那些宗家家族成员,那江石他们想要的话也非易事!关键又是三月的4.8%,发生这样的是那个姑奶奶应该知道了,不会真的把它套现给那个臭男银吧?

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 07:00 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

江石:所以,你曾為我做過飯;曾為我泡過咖啡;為我熨過衣服...啊!對了,你還為我贏了抬槓包(那隻熊布偶)...
丹雅:你為什麼要提起這些事....
江石:只是想將你這個女人替我做過的事溫習一遍...啊!...你還讓我跳舞!
丹雅:(!)
江石:怎麼了?
丹雅:我們要結束了嗎?
江石:我們走吧!

登录/注册后可看大图

江石:等一下(江石替丹雅鬆開安全帶),我這麼做並不因為賢圭正在看著我們,而是因為我想這麼做。
丹雅:...

登录/注册后可看大图

賢圭:坐吧...你會繼續治療,對吧?你不能老是像這樣子...接受治療吧...算你幫我個忙,答應我的要求吧。
惠珠:我會去的。
賢圭:我不能成為你什麼人,但是我可以成為你的朋友。
惠珠:(痛哭)
賢圭:但即使如此這對你來說,還是相當殘酷,我的意思是我對你冷酷些,反而對你比較有幫助。
惠珠:不,不要更冷酷地對我。我不期待你什麼,我告訴過你,你可以隨你的意對我,如果說你要當我的朋友,這已經是讓我很感激的事了...
賢圭:下班後,我會陪著你練習開車。我不能放任我的朋友開五小時的車來上班。

(另一方面,江石當著丹雅的面告訴江母,由於學校事忙,日後丹雅都無法來上課了,丹雅雖然很訝異江石的說法,但是沒有說什麼,以下請接Laura的翻譯)

[ 本帖最后由 烏雲追風 于 2009-1-12 07:20 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 07:00 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 烏雲追風 于 2009-1-12 06:52 发表

登录/注册后可看大图

丹雅:你什麼時候來的?
江石:不久前剛到
丹雅:你該先打電話來。
江石:反正你都會來這兒...
江石:今年春天(博物館)就會開始動工 ...

乌云,你来啦。。那剩下的就麻烦你啦(我打字实在太慢。。)。。我已翻了两段了。。。

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 07:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 laura1997 于 2009-1-12 07:00 发表

乌云,你来啦。。那剩下的就麻烦你啦(我打字实在太慢。。)。。我已翻了两段了。。。

OK,剩下的我來接手。

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-1-12 07:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 忍者心动 于 2009-1-12 06:52 发表
KS's mom asks why they have to announce so soon if they  ...

还真难说,俗话说的好,不见棺材不落泪。

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 07:10 | 显示全部楼层
Dear laura1997
可以问一下,有29集预的英语的字幕吗? 谢谢你上传英语字幕.

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 07:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wendy16 于 2009-1-12 07:10 发表
Dear laura1997
可以问一下,有29集预的英语的字幕吗? 谢谢你上传英语字幕.

DRAMAOK暂时去休息了,还没出来。。

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-12 07:20 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 忍者心动 于 2009-1-12 06:52 发表
KS's mom asks why they have to announce so soon if they  ...

真的够大胆的。。才17%强的股分就敢大声放话。。

-------------------------------

登录/注册后可看大图

AGB的。。

登录/注册后可看大图

TNS的比较差啊。。

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2009-1-12 07:47 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 09:48 , Processed in 0.112483 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.