找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: Narcissus

【2010KBS】【成均馆绯闻】【朴有天 朴敏英 宋钟基 刘亚仁】恭喜大赏各有斩获!

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 14:02 | 显示全部楼层

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 14:10 | 显示全部楼层
猪猪还是那么勤奋。

终于把高清图片收全了。

主题

2万

回帖

2万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 宁馨儿笑笑 于 2010-12-2 14:02 发表

这个115的下载 初始化不了 一直失败当中

那等偶一下
偶傳rayfile

原帖由 holly_520 于 2010-12-2 14:10 发表
猪猪还是那么勤奋。
终于把高清图片收全了。

妳知道嗎
現在心情很好
總算完成了......
感覺很輕鬆耶..........
等著邁向KBS2010演技大賞^^"""

[ 本帖最后由 walkerhill 于 2010-12-2 14:45 编辑 ]
屋塔房王世子1-20美圖完成~50問圖文版~

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 16:54 | 显示全部楼层
猪猪,你好勤奋,分享了好多好多好东西,开心啊,开心。。。。抱走抱走。。。

主题

2万

回帖

2万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 17:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ytt611 于 2010-12-2 16:54 发表
猪猪,你好勤奋,分享了好多好多好东西,开心啊,开心。。。。抱走抱走。。。

哈哈 偶只針對喜歡的東西勤奮說

ASIA10 - 朴敏英訪問 (PART1)

韓文來源 http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/n ... 2010112916494444243
英文來源 http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/n ... 2010113018545469342

登录/注册后可看大图

問  : 結束"成均馆绯闻"的拍攝後﹐你去了巴黎。 有好好休息嗎?~

朴:  我到處在城市里走﹐也沒有怎麼休息。因為是第一次去﹐所以有好多東西可以看~我在聖傑曼無數個畫廊里興奮地翻寻
    在蒙馬特上﹐我獨自一個人又跑又跳﹐玩得很瘋﹐卻看到一群韓國遊客認出我﹐向我走來 所以我跑開了。
    但是﹐整個旅程 我都一直玩得像瘋了。。跟我一起的人都說覺得我很丟臉~~!

10: You went to Paris as soon as you wrapped up filming for "SungKyunKwan Scandal." Did you rest well?

Park Min-young: I toured the city rather than rest. There was so much to see because it was my first time there. I excitedly rummaged through the numerous galleries in Saint-Germain and acted all silly on the Montmartre hill, running and jumping around by myself when I saw a group of Korean tourists come my way and recognize me. So I ran away but all the whole time I was still acting ridiculously silly. People who were with me said they were ashamed of me.

問: 在沒有人認出你的地方﹐你肯定覺得有更多自由吧~

朴: 其實我出去旅行時﹐不會在意別人的眼光。 但是﹐我在巴黎的某個著名百貨公司時﹐其中一個店員認出我﹐一個混血華人。
    她說在YOUTUBE看"成均馆绯闻﹐而且當天也是看了才來上班。 我實在好驚訝! 雖然她也是亞洲人﹐但是想到住在海外的人會看我們正在撥出的劇集實在很驚訝~

10: You must've felt more freedom being in a place where nobody recognizes you.

Park: I usually don't mind other people when I go on trips. But I was at one of the most famous department stores in Paris when one of their employees recognized me, a mixed-blood Chinese. She said she watched "SungKyunKwan Scandal" on YouTube and that she had watched it that day as well before she got to work. I was really surprised. It's understandable in the sense that she's Asian but to think that someone living overseas would watch our show real-time was surprising.

問: 那個並不足證明電視劇的成功﹐但是成均馆绯闻確實也因為其優質素質﹐而受到劇迷的熱愛﹐這是不能單靠收視率來證實的事 。。這部電視劇對你來說有什麼意義?

朴: 隔了好久候,我是第一次這麼被大眾所接受與熱愛 。
    在個人方面﹐我也跟我的角色允熙一起同步成長。 所以這部作品對我而言是非常特別 。
   慶幸的是這次我比較容易脫離角色。我跟我的角色一起受傷﹐一起開心﹐一起自豪。
   但到了最後﹐ 我可以開心地放開她﹐因為她受到了很多愛 。而故事也是圓滿快樂地結束了

10: That incident in itself doesn't prove the drama was a success but "SungKyunKwan Scandal" was a show that was received well by fans also because of its artistic quality, something that cannot be proven merely through the viewership ratings a show posts. What meaning has the show had for you?

Park: I was loved by the public for the first time in a while and on a personal level, I was able to mature in step with my character Yoon-hee. That's why the drama was all the more special [to me]. But what's more of a relief is that it's actually been quite easy shake off my character this time. I was hurt, happy and proud whenever my character was but in the end, I was able to let go of her with a happy mindset because she was loved very much and the story itself ended happily as well.

問: 是不是因為你成為允熙非常快樂﹐所以比較容易脫離角色?

朴: 故事有個快樂的結局﹐我就是相信她會活得很幸福。 我也必須要儘快脫離這角色﹐因為我的下一部作品﹐比預期地早開始。
    但是我認為我現在做得很不錯﹐就是一步一步來。
    所以我目前儘量不要去看重播。 看了會讓我想起當初的情感。 當我可以比較自在點時﹐我會再看的。
     對這作品﹐我依然有難捨之情﹐因為是我在六個月里付出所有﹐全心投入進去的作品~

10: Was it easier to shake off the character because you were happy being her?
Park: The drama saw a happy ending and I just believe that she'll live happily. In a way, I have to shake her off quickly because I'll be going into my next project earlier than I expected but I think I've been doing a good job it so far, one step at a time. That's why I'm staying away from reruns of the show. Watching them will only bring back the emotions I felt back then. I'm going to watch them later on when I'm more at ease. There's still a lingering feeling I have about the show because I put my all into it for six months.

問: 你在維特上寫 : 謝謝 允熙﹐來到我這裡。 這不只是表示你對演出允熙的開心。

朴: 這也是成均馆绯闻的OST裡面其中一首歌的歌詞。有天在最後的獨白 ﹐他說: 謝謝﹐來到我這裡。而且也最能表達我的感受。

首先﹐是通過允熙﹐我才能鼓起勇氣克服我眼前的障礙。

我接下這角色前﹐演技上遭遇低潮期﹐花了很多時間在思考是否演繹事業是我應該走的路﹐所以演出允熙﹐讓我能痊癒了很多。
所以﹐我才要謝謝她。我對這角色的熱情是讓我可以如此全力演出的動力。所以我非常感激這股熱誠也傳達給了觀眾﹐並且得到了熱烈回響

拍攝最後一幕時﹐我哭得很傷心。因為我非常感激一起合作的工作人員﹐演員們﹐導演﹐編劇﹐還有所有挑選我演出這角色的人。
我會想如果我沒有獲得加入這作品﹐我是否能再變得如此堅強?

10: You wrote "Thanks Yoon-hee. For coming to me," on your Twitter account. It doesn't seem to mean that you were simply happy to get to play the role of Yoon-hee.

Park: It's also part of the lyrics to one of the soundtracks for "SungKyunKwan Scandal," the ending narration by Yuchun where he says, "Thanks, for coming to me." It best expresses how I feel because first of all, it was through Yoon-hee that I was able to gain the courage to overcome the obstacles laid in front of me. I had taken on the drama after going through a slump in terms of acting and spending much time wondering whether I'm walking the right career path so I healed a lot while playing Yoon-hee. So it was in that sense I wanted to say thank you to her. My great passion for the role was also why I was able to act with such intensity so I was grateful that was conveyed to the viewers and was received well. I cried a lot after shooting my last scene and it was because I felt grateful to the crew I worked with, the actors, the director, the writer and everyone who picked me for the role. I wonder whether I would've been able to become this strong again had I not been given this project.

登录/注册后可看大图

問: 是不是因為你經歷了允熙成熟的過程?

朴: 我獲得了好大的滿足感。 而且還有幾幕戲﹐我覺得允熙特別酷。第一次﹐她要求老師讓她有機會夢想一個新世界﹐並且說會留在成鈞館﹐還有在喝酒後﹐跟先俊一起走著﹐說著自己怎麼看到了讀書世界的美好。

當她說:如果因是女人而無法成為朝廷官員﹐那為什麼男人創造的朝鮮會變得這麼糟糕? , 我也感到無比地滿。 這就是回應老師教她的﹐對一切已經被看成理所當然﹐提出疑問。

能夠從參與的作品與演出的角色里學習到東西並不多見。

我覺得能從允熙身上學到東西﹐讓我覺得自己是很幸運的人

10: Isn't that because you experienced the process of Yoon-hee maturing?

Park: I felt much vicarious satisfaction from it. And there were a few scenes that Yoon-hee was extremely cool in. She shined when for the first time, she asked her teacher for the chance to dream of a new world while saying she will remain at SungKyunKwan, and when she spoke of how she opened her eyes to the world of academics while on a walk with Seon-joon (Yuchun) after drinking. I also felt a great amount of satisfaction when she asked, 'If you can't become a government official because you're a woman, why is the Joseon that men created in this awful state?' in response to how she was taught that she needs to be able to question what is regarded as natural. It isn't often that you get to learn through a project and the character you play in it. I think getting to learn things from Yoon-hee itself makes me a lucky person.

問: 你在一部獨特罕有的作品里演出了一個獨特罕有的角色

朴: 不是很多女演員能演有机会出這樣全面的人物。 也許﹐看起來在韓劇里﹐女演員能演出的角色非常多樣化﹐
    但其實只有三種 : 灰姑娘﹐蛇蝎美人  或充滿嫉妒的惡女﹐ 但是允熙這個人物是比他們有更進一步的刻畫。。連亞仁也說﹐如果他生為女人的話﹐也會要演出允熙這角色

登录/注册后可看大图

10: You played a rare character in a rare drama.

Park: It isn't often that actresses get to play such round characters. It may seem like there are a variety of roles that actresses can play in Korean dramas but there's only about three types: the Cinderella, a femme fatale, or the mean girl who is green with envy. But Yoon-hee is a character who has been developed an extra step from

翻譯by ST

———★ 轉載本站內容請註明出處,韓朝風韓流論壇koreanwind.net ★———

[ 本帖最后由 walkerhill 于 2010-12-2 17:57 编辑 ]
屋塔房王世子1-20美圖完成~50問圖文版~

主题

2万

回帖

2万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
ASIA10 -朴敏英訪問 (PART II)

韓文來源 http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/n ... 2010112916494444243
英文來源
http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/n ... 2010120113314455912

登录/注册后可看大图

问: 你对演出的角色非常开心,但我知道应该有某个阶段后,这个角色才变得让你自在吧~

朴: 从第三或四集开始? 那时才觉得演出比较容易点。前面两集。我还是有点迷惑,
    因为我还未完全消化我的角色,所以我必须要非常努力控制我的声调或情感。但之后,我就觉得比较自在 。

而且导演与编剧也把许多事情,都交我自己做决定,所以我就感觉更加舒服自在。
    在某些场景,比如。 当我知道父亲是对我朗读而不是弟弟时,我与我的角色完全融为一体,到了无法失控的程度

10: As happy as you were with your character, I'm sure there was a point where the role actually became comfortable for you.

Park Min-young: From the third or fourth episode? That's when the acting became easier. I was still a bit lost during the first two episodes or so because I hadn't fully digested my role so I had to put in a conscious effort to control the tone of my voice or emotions but I started feeling comfortable after that. And the director and writer left a lot up to me to decide so I increasingly felt comfortable. Then at certain scenes, for example, where I realize that my father was reading to me instead of my brother, I immersed myself into the role to an uncontrollable point.

问:  所以,也许那就是为什么我们熟悉的朴敏英,在演技上已经进步很多/比如,你在前辈演员金甲洙面前,也似乎没有畏缩

当我们在拍摄那幕戏时,金前辈就不再是我眼中如神般的资深演员。而就只是如在剧里面,一位官职很高的朝廷官员。允熙是个对自己充满自信的人。

金前辈也是个非常开朗的人 ,所以那幕戏,摄影机开着,我们就一边喝茶一边就互瞪对方。
但是一旦摄影机停下后,金前辈就会说: 我们就OHE SHOT 这个(笑) ~!( ST OHE  SHOT 就是一杯一口干完^)

他就会一直等到我把那杯热茶OHE SHOT掉!以前我不是这样回答,但是最近,当我被问倒垂涎四人帮里面,你觉得谁是最接近你的理想型,我就会回答是金前辈~
我不会感觉到畏惧或不自在,因为我们的拍摄气氛就是那样自在。

10: So that may be why but it seems like the Park Min-young we know has improved a lot as an actress as well. For example, it didn't seem like you cowered in the scene with veteran actor Kim Kap-soo.

Park: Mr. Kim Kap-soo wasn't the godly senior actor I usually see him as when we shot that scene but just the high-ranking government official that he is in the drama. And Yoon-hee was someone who is always sure of herself. Mr. Kim Kap-soo is also just such a cheerful person. So for that scene, we'd glare at each other while drinking tea when the camera is rolling but as soon as it stops, he'd say, "Okay, let's one-shot this." (laugh) And then he'd really wait until I one-shot the hot tea. So it wasn't what I used to say but these days, when I'm asked who is closest to my ideal man of the 'Jalgeum Foursome,' I'll instead answer that it's Mr. Kim. (laugh) I didn't have to cower or feel uncomfortable because that's the sort of atmosphere we filmed the drama in.

问: 所以在参与这作品时,你非常愉快,你也展现了然你自己觉得自信的演技,并且受到观众的热爱。 也因为这样,你说你克服了一些障碍 - 是什么样的障碍

朴:  对我来说。。是有几个障碍。
    要演出你想要的角色,你必须有相当的人气或得被人认识,但是我就是缺乏那些,所以引发了问题。
    同时也因我自己的懒惰与自满,所以也怪不得别人。我学到了教训,如果能回到那时候,我不会重复当初的选择,我那时感到迷失。
    我知道应该往那个方向走,只是害怕自己做得到吗 。

所以我从允熙那里得到了勇气,再尝试一次。

最终,允熙也与我同样,不断要越过一个一个的障碍。而我相信20多岁的朋友们都能感同身受。我们二十多岁的人都是未完全成人。所以要经历不断尝试与挫折,去思考到底要与现实妥协或勇往直前去追求梦想

10: So you had a lot of fun working on the drama, you did some acting that even you yourself are convinced of, and was loved by viewers. And thanks to that, you said you were able to overcome certain obstacles -- what are they?

Park: For me they are... several things. You need to have a certain amount of popularity or be recognized by people to an extent to play the roles you want but I lacked in that aspect so there were problems that stemmed from that. At the same time, it's a result of my own laziness and conceitedness so I couldn't blame anyone else for it. I learned the lesson that if I were to go back to those times, I would not make the same choices but back then, I felt lost. I knew in which direction I should go but was scared whether I'd be able to. So it was from Yoon-hee that I acquired the courage to give things another shot. Ultimately, Yoon-hee was in the same state as I was, constantly having to overcome one obstacle after another. And I believe that anyone in their twenties would fully relate to her position. Us people in our twenties have yet to become complete beings. And because of that, we will have to go through much trial and error and think about whether to compromise with reality or charge forward with achieving our dreams

问: 如你所说,要经历挫折与尝试,并且面对危机是所有二十多岁的人经历的。重要的是,你是否失去了勇气

朴 : 那也许是我人生中最灰暗的时期,我失去了信心与变得忧郁。我在青春期时,也没有这样的感受。
    我不断担心最基本的问题如到底我是不是走对路。我的心理上就是那么沮丧

10: Like you say, going through trial and error and getting met with crises is something that everyone in their twenties experiences. What's important is whether you lose your courage or not.

Park: It was probably the gloomiest period of my life during which I had lost confidence and depressed. I hadn't felt that way even during puberty. It was a time that I spent worrying over the most basic questions such as whether I'm walking the right path. That's how psychologically devastated I was.

问: 那段时期是不是你的电视剧SBS 《王女自鸣鼓》结束播映时?

朴: 是在那之后的事情。 我通过 《王女自鸣鼓》学到很多。
   我一直都是演出开朗和害羞的高中生角色,那是我第一次演出接近正统史剧的角色。所以我也花了很多时间准备。
   我的声调或发音对我演出高中生是有帮助,但是到了史剧就变成了缺点,所以我必须要加强发音与声音。
   我也花了很长时间去学习传统的PANSORI (传统的清唱演出),也如女主播那样去学习我的发音。
   因为经历了那么多训练后,又拍摄了六个月之久,所以对这部剧,我心理上有点艰苦。
   但是在演技上,我学习到很多。 因为有了《王女自鸣鼓》的经历,所以我才获得演出允熙这么好的礼物
   只是当时很多人对那剧的反应不好,比我想象中差好多,让我觉得是否是我的错。
   我不知道。。我不想再像以前那么愚蠢,认为就因为成均馆绯闻受肯定,所以下一个作品也会受到欢迎

10: Was that around the time your SBS TV series "Princess Ja Myung Go" ended its run?

Park: After it. There's actually a lot I gained through "Princess Ja Myung Go." It was the first time I acted in a close-to traditional drama after having mostly played the role of a bubbly or coy high school student. And that's why it took a long time for me to prepare for it. My tone of voice or pronunciation had worked as advantages to my roles as a high school student but as obvious shortcomings for a historical drama so I had to work on strengthening my voice and wording. I also practiced the traditional pansori for a long time and on my pronunciation like anchorwomen do. So I may have had a tough time with the drama psychologically because I shot it for six months after going through such training but I learned a lot in terms of acting. I think I was presented with the large gift of getting to play Yoon-hee because of my experience with "Princess Ja Myung Go." It's just that I was shocked back then because more people turned their back on the drama than I expected and I wondered whether it was my fault. I don't know... I won't go back to being stupid and think that my next project will do well just because this one [SungKyunKwan Scandal] did.

问: 所以当时你有这种想法?

朴 : 那时,我相当幸运。 直到那时候,我之前的作品都没有失败过。
     "I AM SAM" 也许收视率低,但却只是我的第二个作品,就让我演出女主人翁,并且还得了奖项。大家都在赞美我是多么漂亮。
     在那之后,我演出了KBS "传说的故乡-九尾狐",虽然是单幕剧却获得了24%的收视率。
     所以我自以为"王女自鸣鼓"也会获得同样的好成绩,但是却没有,因而我更加吃惊。
     如果我早有准备,也许影响不会那么大,但就因为我没有,所以承受了相当大的打击。
     当时,我的确经历了相当辛苦的时期,最后我就接受了,起码我参与了一部优秀的作品,并与一群很棒的制作组合作

问题是发生在之后的事情。 自"王女自鸣鼓"后,有几个计划都泡汤了,让我非常沮丧。

我以为在"王女自鸣鼓"没有受欢迎后,我想我没有什么可以失去的,但我开始觉得,也许还有。
很多我想参与的作品都遭遇问题,我越来越没有信心,导致怀疑自己,不断想: "我真的有能力做到吗 "

之后我换了经纪公司,发生了很多事情,我就告诉自己要重新来过,就接下了 电视剧《奔跑吧,邱》,那是我开始对重新来过有了信心的时候,并且我不再有过多的期待,只想吸取经历,那部作品填补我的空档期的,所以也没有想到电视剧会得到那么好的收视率。
因为那样,所以我拍摄时非常愉快,

当我开始慢慢"适应"时,就接到了成均馆绯闻的剧本,在最后一轮的试镜中获得了演出允熙的机会。

因为我没有任何期待,所以演出时非常愉快放松,我的脑子完全有充分的空间,承受拍摄时的体力消耗。所以我才能充满自信地说我变得跟允熙一样坚强了

10: So that's the way you thought back then?

Park: I had been quite lucky then. None of my work had been failures up till that point. "I Am Sam" may have seen low ratings but I got to play the main female character although it was only my second project and even received an award for it. Everyone was also always praising me about how pretty I am. Then I appeared in "Korean Ghost Stories: Gumiho" which was a single-episode drama but it saw ratings of 21 percent. That's why I think I naturally came to presume that "Princess Ja Myung Go" would do well too so I was even more shocked when it didn't. It wouldn't have affected me as much if I had been ready for it somewhat but it hit me harder because I wasn't. So I did have a bit of a hard time back then but I settled with the fact that I at least got to work on a good project with good people.

The problem started after that. A few projects got flopped after "Princess Ja Myung Go" and it distressed me greatly. I thought I had nothing to lose since "Princess Ja Myung Go" was not popular but I started thinking maybe there was. Things kept happening to the projects I really wanted to work on so I became increasingly dispirted which led me to doubt myself and think 'Can I really do this?' Then I moved agencies and a lot of things changed, so I told myself I'd start on a clean slate and took on drama "Running, Gu." It was after I was convinced that I was okay with starting all over again and I would have no expectations. I just wanted to gain good experience and really did not expect the show to see high ratings since it was meant to fill in empty time. Thanks to that, I had fun filming it and while I warmed up like that, I was handed the script for "SungKyunKwan Scandal" and got the part for Yoon-hee through the final audition. Since I had no expectations, the acting was fun and my mind became abundant enough to bear through the physical exhaustion I felt from the filming. That's why I can now say confidently that I've become as strong as Yoon-hee.

~

翻譯by ST

———★ 轉載本站內容請註明出處,韓朝風韓流論壇koreanwind.net ★———
屋塔房王世子1-20美圖完成~50問圖文版~

主题

2万

回帖

2万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 18:07 | 显示全部楼层
來自ysses的訊息

登录/注册后可看大图

the drama was selected as this year drama of 10 asian..~~(OMG)
這電視劇(指成均館緋聞)入選今年10大亞洲電視劇

from 韓朝風
屋塔房王世子1-20美圖完成~50問圖文版~

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 19:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 walkerhill 于 2010-12-2 11:25 发表

妳來啦..好久沒看到妳了說^^

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

http://files.myopera.com/scandal-F4/albums/543 ...

恩 猪猪 最近都在忙看演唱会啊  下演唱会的视频什么的   都很久没来了T_T
以来发现已经搬家了·········T_T

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 19:22 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 walkerhill 于 2010-12-2 18:07 发表
來自ysses的訊息

登录/注册后可看大图

這電視劇(指成均館緋聞)入選今年10大亞洲電視劇

f ...

真好      太高兴了!!!!!哈哈

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

★论坛管理员★

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 19:52 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 walkerhill 于 2010-12-2 18:07 发表
來自ysses的訊息

登录/注册后可看大图

這電視劇(指成均館緋聞)入選今年10大亞洲電視劇.

哇哇 真是大消息呢
耶耶耶  
朴佳郎要得大獎噢

對呀..這個就是上次偶給妳們看的網址做出來的感覺

我用你敎我的程式做的 粉簡單ㄝ

登录/注册后可看大图

喜樂的心乃是良藥    憂傷的靈使骨枯乾

主题

2万

回帖

2万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 20:25 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 withyc 于 2010-12-2 19:22 发表

真好      太高兴了!!!!!哈哈

哈哈
偶也在搜集耶..記得要下大禮包優......很多都很清楚
來送禮
偶傳這個給大家看
應該沒看過吧.........
現場唱的很好聽優........
重點是三只很清楚優
這種也算另類的MV吧...

[JYJ]JYJ在Billboard現場live演唱AyyyGirl+Interview清晰版

[JYJ]JYJ在Billboard現場live演唱Empty清晰版
屋塔房王世子1-20美圖完成~50問圖文版~

主题

2万

回帖

2万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 lois423631 于 2010-12-2 19:52 发表

哇哇 真是大消息呢
耶耶耶  
朴佳郎要得大獎噢

我用你敎我的程式做的 粉簡單ㄝ

登录/注册后可看大图

對呀很開心耶....哈哈哈.....
lois那個真的很好玩優.......
不過你傳到P相簿的時候
複製到小版圖所以圖片出來很小張
要找full photo的網址
不然可以傳這裡
偶們都傳這裡很方便優
http://imgur.com/
屋塔房王世子1-20美圖完成~50問圖文版~

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 walkerhill 于 2010-12-2 20:25 发表

哈哈
偶也在搜集耶..記得要下大禮包優......很多都很清楚
來送禮
偶傳這個給大家看
應該沒看過吧.........
現場唱的很好聽優........
重點是三只很清楚優
這種也算另類的MV吧...

[JYJ]JYJ在Billboard現 ...

恩  猪猪 我视频都收了 完全清楚  看得太爽了   >.<

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 22:04 | 显示全部楼层
大厦啥时搬过来的?今天一整天在韩文轩里溜达,都花眼了。成均馆成就了那麽多的高人,阅美文,赏俊杰,忙得我都没时间看大物,最近韩国不知怎么了,好剧连台,我喜欢的各色偶像相继登场,太忙了,工作也很忙,跟老外MSN英语聊天 韩语都溜达出来了,深度中毒。韩剧是我解忧的杜康!习惯潜水欣赏有才众亲的我最近发神经留了好多言,不要笑我,暂时飘走,啥时情花毒解了我也就沉了深潜下去。白衣飘走。。。。。。

主题

2万

回帖

2万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2010-12-2 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 withyc 于 2010-12-2 21:33 发表

恩  猪猪 我视频都收了 完全清楚  看得太爽了   >.

第二包更讚
保證你喜歡
而且很多有天單獨的說^^
屋塔房王世子1-20美圖完成~50問圖文版~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 23:29 , Processed in 0.049010 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.