主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 00:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 一期一會 于 2015-2-19 02:13 编辑
Ethans 发表于 2015-2-18 21:07
大过年的看这剧泪奔几次算不算丢脸呢幸好周围没人,一直默默潜水,也发表不了什么高论,到最后忍不住想上来 ...

你有個疑問提的好,DC上也有人講, 比起心臟移植, 設置荷京擔任檢方起訴尹智淑二人這個更無法說服人,尹智淑是以殺人未遂被定罪,荷京身為直接受害人,尹智淑是加害者,根本不可能安排她們對上,這麼不合理設計,并不像韓飯說的那樣什麼時間緊迫所以出現漏洞,女主有一集半躺在那沒出現,所以可能為了讓她在後半男主過世趕緊接棒重新出場,就忽略了法律條文中具有利害關係的二者基本的規避原則跟秉持的公平公正原理。所以那個"檢方"提出的無期徒刑聽起來說服力不大,由被害者說出來……

也有韓飯解答,檢察官不能起訴或調查直系家屬或親戚或本人 的案件

点评

受害人vs前長官,命懸一線活過來後,若我是荷京也不知該用什麼表情對長官與浩長,平淡氣和也對,義正嚴詞也怪怪,完全不知該用何表情,這幕太難演了。。。雖然用荷京出場,結尾較有力道。。。分析不能。。Orz  发表于 2015-2-19 11:17
我就说那段看得哪里不对劲,同觉得不如崔检荷京一个在庭上一个在庭下,正正当当地见证虚伪的人落败  发表于 2015-2-19 09:24
這段比撞車,換心更說不過去,其實編劇完全能安排女主旁聽,崔檢作為逮捕人本身就是檢方代表,她在庭上陳述,荷京在底下,旁聽也好作為證人出席也好,比結局裏明顯常識上的bug要符合邏輯。這是比較勉強的刷存在…  发表于 2015-2-19 02:19
我也觉得不科学,应该崔检出庭才合理啊,大概最后两集荷京戏份太少了,给她刷下存在感吧  发表于 2015-2-19 02:06

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 09:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 一期一會 于 2015-2-19 09:43 编辑

홍준표 "드라마 '펀치' 속 검찰 모습 부끄럽다"
洪準杓"電視劇'重擊'中的檢察機關形象過了頭 "

最近談及SBS電視劇《重擊》時要求檢察機關進行自我反省。

檢察官在職時應是幫助弱者與權力鬥爭的正義象征而在最近描寫檢察機關的電視劇里那樣子真是令人慚愧,
國家公共權力是這種情況的話整個國家會崩潰的,檢察機關需自省并發奮圖強。

科普:慶尚南道知事洪準杓,韓國大國家黨黨代表,高麗大學畢業,
年輕時以檢察官出身,後投身政治,連續4次當選國會議員,在黨內屬於親朴槿惠派

最早時在司法界的經歷(由下至上):

法務部特殊法令科檢察官
首爾地方檢察廳檢察官
光州地方檢察廳檢察官
首爾地方檢察廳南部支廳檢察官
釜山地方檢察廳蔚山支廳檢察官
清州地方檢察廳檢察官
第24屆司法考試合格

登录/注册后可看大图

http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/ann_ring.php?id=208181&alid=253674

홍준표 경남도지사가 SBS 드라마 '펀치'에 대해 언급하며 검찰의 자성을 촉구했다.

홍 지사는 지난 18일 자신의 SNS로 "최근 펀치라는 드라마에서 검찰총장,법무부장관은 부패와 부정의 상징으로 묘사되어 이 시대의 검찰상을 적나라하게 그려놓은 것을 본 일이 있다"며 "방송 드라마가 허구와 막장으로 치닫는 것을 극명하게 보여준 드라마이긴 해도 너무한다는 인상을 지울 수 없었다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "하긴 벤츠 여검사에,그랜져 부장검사,피의자 부인을 검찰청 사내에서 간음한 검사까지 있었으니 검찰로서도 할 말이 없었겠지만 그래도 우리가 검사로 재직할 때는 검사는 약자를 도와주고 권력과 싸우는 정의의 상징으로 드라마에서 묘사가 되었었는데 최근 검찰의 모습은 부끄럽기 한이 없다"며 "국가 공권력이 이런 모습이 되면 나라가 무너진다. 검찰의 자성과 분발을 촉구한다"고 덧붙였다.

최근 펀치라는 드라마에서 검찰총장,법무부장관은 부패와부정의 상징으로 묘사되어 이시대의 검찰상을 적나나하게 그려놓은것을 본일이 있습니다.방송드라마가 허구와 막장으로 치닫는것을 극명하게 보여준... http://t.co/kOcZNTZQa4
— 홍준표 (@JoonPyoHong) 2015년 2월 18일

한편 드라마 '펀치'는 대검찰청 반부패부 수사지휘과장 박정환 검사(김래원)의 생애 마지막 6개월 기록을 그린 드라마다. 지난 17일 전국 기준 14.8%의 시청률을 기록하며 종영했다.

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
‘펀치’ PD “박경수작가 과거 국어교사, 말 잘해 캐스팅 큰 도움”

李明佑PD透露,樸慶洙作家當過國語老師的經歷對角色很有幫助,
還有他那說一不二的風格,也在劇本中如實地體現出來,在你來我
往的聊天對話中,直截了當的語氣,這一點也有力地在台詞中起到
了作用。

201502182131161110_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201502182131161110

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 11:33 | 显示全部楼层
《Punch》导演讲述放送失误事故内容,“曹在显被判7年”
撰写 靳博 | 2015年02月18日22:40
punch.jpg
《Punch》李明佑PD对于放送事故进行正式的道歉。

18日放送的SBS《一夜的TV演艺》中,PD李明佑对于此前17日放送的电视剧《Punch》中的放送事故进行道歉。

《Punch》最后一集中,曹在显在法庭上接受判刑的时候电视机居然不出声音了,引起了观众们的不满。PD表示,"最后一回的声音问题是我们制作的失误,给大家带来了观看的障碍,我在这里真诚道歉并且讲解最后一集的相关内容。"

"当日进行的放送中,判处了曹在显检察长7年有期徒刑。"

《Punch》讲述了最高检察院反腐搜查指挥科长朴正焕检察官人生最后6个月的故事。金来沅继《千日的约定》时隔3年重磅回归,饰演男主角朴正焕。朴正焕利用手腕得到成功,正当得意时却查处患有脑肿瘤,为了给自己的人生画上圆满的句号,开始向韩国精英阶层——法律界人士发起进攻。

© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved.

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Ethans 于 2015-2-19 14:09 编辑
一期一會 发表于 2015-2-19 00:46
你有個疑問提的好,DC上也有人講, 比起心臟移植, 設置荷京擔任檢方起訴尹智淑二人這個更無法說服人,尹 ...

看来大家都发现了这有点那什么无法交代的漏洞。根本不必由荷京带出尹智淑长官跟李浩成的下场,还不如让她披着官袍站在新检察官宣誓的台上,让她担当检方起诉,是想有那种宿命感,让她身后所代表的光明见证真相大白,也算间接让泉下的男主有知,这么安排,一个戏剧需要,一个就是你说的让最后两集没怎出场的女主赶紧出来刷存在感。我觉得效果没达到预期……那种复杂感,以前对尹智淑的信任、知遇,到后来被其背叛、被撞,这一幕还没亚中在第一集结尾听证会上的情绪来得有层次,她在那才演得各种纠结无奈。我不认为那一幕难演,只要理解了,心态自然投入,问题是力道没涌出,截然而止,略苍白,震撼就不足了。最后和艺林去海边又好起来,挥尽黑暗阴霾迎向未来新生的意境。荷京这个女主,担当 情 这部分称职,在检察官上面,只是守成 。

回复云少爷:

在什么法庭,被害人还活着的话,是需要在法庭上陈述自己的被害经过,他们在事件中处于直接证人,证供被核实会被成为审判的依据之一。你说的难演我也懂。以被害的立场应对还是以检方代表的立场应对,看到荷京出席,还不了解? 在那时,以抛下被害的立场,以正义的化身代表检察厅起诉。难演其实一点都不难,就像法律是要顾及人情还是律法,她被编剧赋予的出场,效果没达到那种因果循环的影响,没点睛,演员没吃透或者过于轻描淡写,完全可以在坚定地宣判检方审定结果的同时藏着悲悯与沧桑,诠释有没有诠释到位,不能说难演,只能说心态没把握住,就流失过去了。最后一集我基本就吐槽这个最明显的bug,让被害者代表检方起诉,那她又是被害者又是检方,别人会想,这法庭审判的结果能客观吗。没必要的安排设置,不合理之下就出现牵强附会啦这不是让亚中演得为难吗,反正总得有个人上去见证坏人落败,不管三七二十一将她提上线……矛盾

再回复:

也不能怨她,其实她已很合格,只是其他人超常发挥加上安排设置的略黯……

点评

喜歡樓主的新排名:金来沅=曹在显>崔明吉=朴赫权=徐智慧>温朱莞>金亚中。樓主補述也懂,在我眼裡金雅中也是唯一失分的,所以掉落車尾,最大原因還是怪她自己。。。(即使演技能力不是最差,算一失足成恨,難怨天)  发表于 2015-2-19 14:05
同意+1,但我認為難演的理由,是一般法庭上,被砉人與加害人通常是避免見面的。。。要用何種心態應對,對被害人都是很難坦然應對的,更何況是以檢察起訴方的立場。還是覺得複雜不想理解,但也理解戲劇效果需要。^^  发表于 2015-2-19 13:41

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 14:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 芊芊02 于 2015-2-19 14:50 编辑

金来沅重击封镜感言

大意:
通过这个机会和大家问好,拍摄已有四个月,还感觉刚刚开拍,没想到马上要终映了!
拍摄中虽然辛苦,但基本刻画完成了人物角色,所以有遗憾,但我已经尽了全力,也算释然。
此时大概凌晨四五点钟吧,是的,我们最近几乎都在熬夜拍摄!
谢谢大家的关注,对重击的厚爱,周边对剧反响不错,我很感动。
希望能关注到最后。
希望很快再通过新作品和新角色与大家见面,谢谢大家
!

转自百度金来沅吧

点评

期待新角色  发表于 2015-2-23 23:31

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 23:47 | 显示全部楼层

耳罩梗,是曹叔提出来的!

V8uJMoq.jpg

lalalala1234

Jo Jae-Hyun's behind. (Earplugs)

"In fact, the first idea was very humble. "
"Just cold was the reason."
"When a cold,  person is without trimmings."
"So I had to emerge and earplugs"

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-19 23:49 | 显示全部楼层

Midnight-TV-Entertainment (15.02.18)
Reporter 's question to Ohn Joo-wan(Ho-Sung)

TbPT6b.jpg

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-20 00:04 | 显示全部楼层
好久木有爬过外饭的每集剧评,有点不习惯,他们喜欢边看边截图梳理剧情发展然后再写观感:

Punch: Episode 17
by HeadsNo2 | February 12, 2015 | 28 Comments

登录/注册后可看大图

这集引言:

This is Ha-kyung’s episode through and through, giving her a chance to really shine when she finds herself left to her own devices—and boy, does she ever. It’s ladies’ night all around in the land of Punch, but along with the paragons of womanly virtue on display come the dregs of humanity that just so happen to be female-bodied. Yes, I’m talking about you, Minister Yoon. You’re the worst.

Ratings-wise, Punch seems poised to keep its first place position through the end of its run, netting 11.9% this episode. Shine or Go Crazy came in close second with 11.0%, while Healer bowed out at 9.0%.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-20 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 撸过小白 于 2015-2-20 00:17 编辑

COMMENTS

Oh no you don’t. You will not do what you’re about to do to someone who once idolized you, who modeled their life after you, and who gave you the benefit of the doubt when you didn’t deserve it. You will not hurt the person who showed you mercy and understanding when she shouldn’t have even given you the time of day. And if you do, if you really stoop to such an irredeemable low, then you better find a panic room small enough for you to slither into, because Jung-hwan will find you and end you. Do you hear me, Minister Yoon? THIS IS WAR.

Gut reaction aside, I’d really thought Minister Yoon was on the verge of turning over a new leaf this episode, so while I shouldn’t be surprised that she’d be this heartless, I have to admit that I was hoping for better. Ever since she crossed over to the dark side we haven’t seen much of her conscience peeking through, but then this week went and changed everything. We saw her weary of the constant back-and-forth, her reluctance at following some of Tae-joon’s more outrageous orders, and a certain twinkle in her eye that said that maybe, just maybe, she’d be willing to make things right again.

Clearly that read was inaccurate, and if Minister Yoon was having moments of independent thought, those disappeared when she was faced with annihilation. I guess it goes to prove that she was in this for herself all along, and was only game when she thought she’d gain an unfair advantage over Tae-joon. But certainly not when she was left without any cards and only the steering wheel of a car against a squishy, defenseless human being. (War, I say!)

punch17-00482.jpg

Ha-kyung has undergone a lot of growth over the course of this series, and has proven herself to be a strong woman, mother, partner, and formidable opponent. Her remarriage to Jung-hwan came as an unexpected but incredibly touching declaration of love even if that word wasn’t even used once. The word that was repeated often was family. She did it so they could become a true family again, officially throwing her lot in with his, come what may. And the fact that they’ve gone through a marriage and divorce before made it that much more meaningful, because like she said, she was crazy enough to propose to him twice.

Her plan to get the chip was Jung-hwan levels of good, coming from a character who couldn’t even think outside the legal box a few weeks ago. I love that this show knows how to keep secrets from us, so that we were held in suspense watching her plan-within-a-plan unfold so perfectly. Using Minister Yoon to get the chip that would hurt her the most? Brilliant. And you just know Minister Yoon fell for it because she didn’t think Ha-kyung would be capable of doing what she did.

I love the fact that Ha-kyung and Yeon-jin were able to work together even without Jung-hwan, and especially after Ha-kyung revealed that they were married again. Finally, a second female lead with a crush on the hero that does not define who she is. She took that loss gracefully, and still chose to do her part to help. Of course she only did what was advantageous to her, but we know that soft spot for Jung-hwan counts for something—even if it only counts as long as he’s still breathing. Can’t blame a girl for having priorities.

punch17-00478.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/punch-episode-17/

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-20 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 撸过小白 于 2015-2-20 00:19 编辑

Punch: Episode 18
by HeadsNo2 | February 18, 2015 | 30 Comments

punch18-00395.jpg

这集引言:

If there’s just one unlikable aspect to this episode, it’s that it brings us one step closer to the end. But Punch’s penultimate episode throws no punches as the fighting between the relatively good guys and the definitely bad guys reaches a fever pitch. Not only are we running out of time, but so is Jung-hwan, and there’s still so much he has left to do. Don’t fail him now, Dramatically Convenient Brain Tumor!

punch18-00139.jpg
punch18-00565.jpg

COMMENTS

Okay, Jung-hwan. You’ve got maybe fifty pounds on this kid. Leg cramp or no leg cramp, all you have to do is get out with that chip and you’re home free. Do whatever you have to do, but you make sure to put that miserable excuse for a human being down. I know you can. (Why can’t I stop talking to these characters like they’re people? I’ve really lost it this time, guys.)

I had admittedly forgotten that car recordings were a thing, and would have continued to do so if Punch hadn’t just pointed out what they’re capable of doing. It just leaves me wondering why that wouldn’t be the first thing searched when blood was found on Minister Yoon’s car, because that’s kind of what those recordings are there for, right?

But I can see where that would’ve been too easy a fix, and that there’s more dramatic oomph with Jung-hwan sneaking his way into Ho-sung’s car to find irrevocable proof that Minister Yoon not only committed the crime, but that Ho-sung witnessed the aftermath. He even held Ha-kyung as she lied there, and the fact that he seemed to feel something like sadness for her in that moment only to turn around and all but wish for her death in front of Minister Yoon makes him the worst kind of irredeemable scum there is. Not like we didn’t know that already, but man if this episode didn’t kill whatever shred of humanity we may have hoped lied dormant somewhere within the cold dark confines of what must have once been his soul. If he ever had one in the first place.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/punch-episode-18/

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-20 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
Punch: Episode 19 (Final)
by HeadsNo2 | February 19, 2015 | 31 Comments

punch19-00194.jpg

引言:

Writing an introduction has never felt more like crafting an obituary, because it means we’ve finally reached the end of the line for one of the best shows of the year, and one of the greatest character studies in drama history. Like our hero, we made this journey knowing with certainty that it would end, even though it still feels like there just Wasn’t Enough Time. And though this finale provides the perfect level of closure—something I don’t think I’ve ever been able to say—it doesn’t make the act of letting go any easier.

Note: There were some broadcast errors in the original airing of this finale, so for the sake of the hard work put in by this production, this recap follows the chronological order of the revised rerun broadcast except when noted otherwise. In keeping with the show’s message, it’s not so much about the mistakes you make as much as how you fix them.

And besides, Punch went out with a series high of 14.8%, the highest of all its weeknight drama competitors. Couldn’t be more well-deserved.

punch19-00273.jpg

punch19-00570.jpg

COMMENTS

First things first: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Even with the seemingly endless heaps of respect I already had for Punch coming into the finale, I have to give credit where credit is due—though it used traditionally heavy melodramatic tropes relating to death, dying, and sacrifice, it never allowed itself to get bogged down in being about death. Yes, dying shaped a significant portion of our hero’s character arc, but never once did the fact that he was dying truly define who he was, which I find admirable and just a little bit brilliant.

And the very significant choice the show made in having him slip away so quietly really cemented the idea it’s been pushing all along: It’s not only our actions that shape us, it’s how we react, and—if necessary, repent—that really matters. Jung-hwan’s journey wasn’t about his inexorable march toward that most final of curtain calls so much as it was about cause and consequence, taking responsibility, and the ways in which humans can justify all sorts of terrible things to themselves when they use ends-based thinking.

So in the end, despite meticulous personal preparation on Jung-hwan’s part and that of everyone around him, his death was really just a small blip on the radar. I don’t think I could’ve loved the hospital scene any more than I did, no matter how traumatized it’s going to leave me, if only because it fit so (shockingly) well with the overall message that we leave this world the way we came into it. Which is just another way of reinforcing the themes and ideas revolving around causality that this show so expertly explored through a cast of characters that won’t easily, if ever, be forgotten.

But enough about all that lofty idealism, because going into the philosophical ideas driving Punch would comprise an essay even I wouldn’t want to read. I shouldn’t have been surprised at the way the show even handled tropes like the Truck of Doom and Nothing Says I Love You Like An Organ Transplant with such tact and clarity of purpose, though I blame it on dramaland practically hardwiring us to associate those things with lazy, grab bag storytelling. But the lazy writer would’ve switched the focus to being all about that transplant, when in reality it was downplayed as much as a major surgical operation like that could be.

Again, it was less about the act itself and more about the impact, which is why the choice to not even have Ha-kyung be aware of it before the fact or to show her after finding out mattered more than seeing her in those moments would have. Jung-hwan’s final and most selfless sacrifice allowed her to live on and see through to the end what he couldn’t. It took blood, sweat, and tears to get everyone in front of a judge who deserved to be, and though it might have been overcooked and a little burnt, justice was eventually served. (Mmmm.)

Of course, any discussion about this show wouldn’t be complete without at least touching on the incredibly complex relationship Jung-hwan and Tae-joon shared, which had more than its fair share of ups and downs. I loved, loved, loved that poignant final sendoff Jung-hwan gave him, because it encapsulated everything that made them into the friends they were and the bitter rivals they became. Despite their differences, they never lost the mutual respect they had for each other as worthy adversaries, which effectively separated them and their wrongdoings from the likes of Minister Yoon and Ho-sung.

At least when Tae-joon lost, he did so gracefully, because he never once deluded himself into thinking he was doing the right thing. Like Jung-hwan, he avoided taking responsibility for his choices until he couldn’t anymore, and then stepped up to the plate because he knew exactly what he deserved. Even Ho-sung had a moment to accept the punishment coming to him, and though that doesn’t make him any less hateful, it did make Minister Yoon’s lack of recognition or remorse more stark by comparison. Or in other words, that witch got what she deserved.

But at the risk of writing a novel because I’m not ready to let go of a show that actually invited and withstood the most intense scrutiny I could give, all that’s left for me to say is: Here’s to you, Punch. You were one in a million.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/punch-episode-19-final/

点评

崔检流泪流的好美~荷京和小艺林也让人好温暖~~  发表于 2015-2-20 11:05

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-20 02:03 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 雲少爺 于 2015-2-20 11:21 编辑

目前:無放送事故版.Hel
142        펀치.19부작.묶음팩.HDTV.x264.720p.Hel           토사랑        02-19        17.0G
141        펀치.19부작.묶음팩.HDTV.x264.1080p.Hel           토사랑        02-19        41.0G
140        펀치.19부작.묶음팩.HDTV.x264.540p.Hel           토사랑        02-19        8.2G
139        펀치.E19.마지막회.150217+150218.HDTV.x264.1080p.Hel           토사랑        02-19        2.1G
138        펀치.E19.마지막회.150217+150218.HDTV.x264.720p.Hel (1)           토사랑        02-19        870M

目前:只看到EP19.外掛字幕 720p-WITH的版本,個人修正了一版EP19.字幕 for Hel (低調分享)
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3nCNLb 密码:xp4x

点评

雲少爺非常謝謝這段追劇的時間有妳的大力幫忙,在重擊吧的精彩直播截圖,還有分享這些高清的影片及外掛字幕,我都收藏了,謝謝^^  发表于 2015-2-20 23:44
到齊你發吧。我的百度空間很窘,屆時肯定要刪的。。Area11.EP18 也放了。。眼睛大的人當作收到大紅包吧。。。嘿嘿 ^^  发表于 2015-2-20 11:19
抱着啃一把,爱爱,终于能够收无放送事故滴啦,到时集齐我发个全集整合版  发表于 2015-2-20 10:44

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2015-2-20 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
才反应过来,尹智淑被抓以前命特检 拷李泰俊只是没想到李浩成的车载仪把他们都搭进去了还碰上个死意已决的男主,而李泰俊又在被抓之前在朴正焕崔检的助攻下签署了逮捕尹智淑的命令,这几人,而尹长官坚持要法律面前人人平等要把李泰俊挂起来受尽世人唾骂的那样现场抓,结果结果……车载仪记录了画面,手机记录了他们在撞车现场的对话,于是这么公诸于世,尹智淑身败名裂,谁还敢替她说话挽救她?

点评

这长官真是做的一手好死,夜路走多了总会遇见鬼,也多亏她的坚持要让公众见识人人平等。。。这脸打得真大快人心啊  发表于 2015-2-23 23:36
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 00:21 , Processed in 0.036993 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.