找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: lalanono

【资料】金知云《a bitter sweet life 甜蜜人生》(李秉宪 申敏儿 黄政民 金英哲)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-4-22 00:16 | 显示全部楼层
A gangster movie with a touch of realism (2005/04/06)

April 06, 2005 ㅡ "I wanted to make a ‘cool' film," said film director Kim Ji-woon describing his new film, "Bittersweet Life," released last Friday.

As Mr. Kim wished, the film turned out to be "cool" enough, capturing the audience with sophisticated visual effects that gave its scenes glowing luster.
Action scenes are sophisticated, and the film sets were picture perfect, looking like interiors in design magazines. Even a gray tunnel in Seoul looks eerily beautiful in the film. However, what makes the film really cool is Lee Byeong-Heon, the lead actor.
Lee, 34, who has established his fame as a multi-faceted actor, plays Seon-u, a once-powerful gang member, destroyed after falling in love with his mafia boss's lover.
Lee pulls 90 percent of the film's weight, whether he is escaping from a mud hole or fighting with gangsters.

In scenes that highlight his character's internal conflict, he fully traps the audience by his convincing portrayal of a tormented outcast.
What the director kept saying while shooting the film was even, "Seon-u should look really cool."

Lee recalls that in the past, creating such a character was extremely difficult. The harder he tried for that "look" in films, the more audiences and critics would say he was trying too hard, resulting in poor ticket sales. However, as he gained more experience, audiences started to recognize his talents.
In "The Harmonium in My Memory" (1999), "JSA - Joint Security Area" (2000) and "Bungee jumping of their own" (2000), Lee was not wearing the awkward "pretty face" any more, and audiences started giving him plaudits for convincing portrayals.
The film, "A Bittersweet Life," proves not only that he can really act, but also that he can look cool. Throughout the film, Lee looks comfortable and confident.
"In the past, when I read film scripts, I only read my lines. I would choose which film to shoot depending on whether I would look good in the film or not," he says.
"But one day, I started looking at the script as a whole. I started shooting the film if the scenario and the director were good, regardless of the genre. This time, I chose ‘Bittersweet Life' because I liked the director. I love his movies."
However, working with Kim wasn't so easy, Lee recalls.

"You know, the format of film noire tends to exaggerate reality. Director Kim's style was also like that. But my specialty was acting, realistically. So there were some conflicts."
No matter how much Lee insisted on acting certain way, Kim would say, "Still, try doing it this way." And Lee would respond, "Let's see how it goes after I do it my way first." So some scenes were shot Lee's way, while others were done Kim's way.

Lee's favorite scene is not the one where he violently shoots guns, but a part when he goes to an illegal weapons dealer after one of his escapes.

"If I were in audience's shoes, I wouldn't be interested in watching ‘a shooting movie' made in Korea. I believe that the audience should be fully attached to the movie as if it is their reality, and shooting is not part of Korean culture," Lee comments.
"The reason why I like the scene is because it shows Seon-u's unfamiliarity with guns, just like other Koreans' unfamiliarity with them. I think that would give the film some sense of reality so that the audience would agree with it."

Still, it is uncertain whether the film will meet the taste of Korean audiences who are rather comfortable with other genres. But the film has already been sold to a Japanese distributor for $3.2 million on Lee's name value alone.

"I think I've been in this field for too long to worry about whether this film is going to be successful or not. I'm quite beyond that now," says Lee.

"Well, Life Goes on. What's meant to happen happens." Lee believes in destiny, in that sense.

"I didn't know I would be an actor for this long. When I made my first debut as an actor, I thought it would be just a short-term experience.

"But once I got into this field, I changed my mind," he says. "I realized being an actor is not about just looking good, but something I can devote my life to."

by Ahn Hai-ri

http://joongangdaily.joins.com
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-4-22 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
《哭泣的拳头》VS《甜蜜人生》观众反应呈两极化

影片《哭泣的拳头》和《甜蜜人生》在4月1日同时上映。《数码朝鲜》娱乐组为了解观众对这两部影片的观后感,最近在首尔钟路剧场街对刚刚观看完两部电影的观众进行了采访。

观看《哭泣的拳头》的观众反应大都倾向于感动。“崔岷植和柳承范(音译)的表演非常出色”、“这并不仅仅是单纯的拳击电影,从影片中还能感受到亲情”、“能够受到与此前动作片有所不同的感动。”

而观看《甜蜜人生》的观众对于动作场面和视觉效果给予了较高的评价。“动作场面非常强烈,很喜欢”、“对于李炳宪成熟的演技很满意”、“情节发展很流畅,没有拖泥带水的地方,很不错”、“画面非常华丽,很喜欢”。

对于选择观看两部影片的理由也有所不同。选择《哭泣的拳头》的观众大都说“因为演员”,而选择《甜蜜人生》的观众则说是“由于是金知云导演的作品”、“因为是不能经常碰到的暴力电影”等。

观众印象最深刻的场面是什么?对于《哭泣的拳头》,大部分观众表示在最后新人王战结束之后,崔岷植、柳承范与家人见面的场面令人非常感动。而《甜蜜人生》是,“李炳宪回想申敏儿的场面”、“最后展开复仇的打斗场面”、“Eric以小角色登场的场面”等,意见较为多样。

特别是,观看《甜蜜人生》的观众认为这是最近很难看到的暴力动作片,而且对评价李炳宪的演技等其他方面也表现出了关心。

总体来说,观众对最近韩国电影的反应是比较肯定的。他们认为“最近和外国电影相比,会首先选择观看韩国电影”、“整体的质量似乎在提高”、“虽然大部分是喜剧,但似乎正在向多种类型发展,如暴力电影之类。”

在本周也同样,《哭泣的拳头》连续2周蝉联票房冠军,《甜蜜人生》则居第2位。

《数码朝鲜》记者 李灿烂 chanlan@chosun.com

2005.04.13 09:43
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-26 12:32 | 显示全部楼层
Cherish what you have!!
本人此ID仅限韩剧社区使用,其他网站任何讨论板块出现的相同ID均非本人使用。

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-4-28 01:04 | 显示全部楼层
来源:新京报

《甜蜜人生》是资深导演金知云继《茅趸王》、《蔷花红莲》后又一部力作,剧组人员基本都是《蔷花红莲》的原班人马。

本片因“国民天王”李秉宪的加盟而颇受关注,并已经以最低320万美元的价格卖给日本,刷新了《我脑海中的橡皮擦》创下的270万美元的纪录。黑社会老大姜会长(金永哲饰)十分器重手下善宇(李秉宪饰),并准备让他接管一家酒店,对善宇而言,甜蜜的人生即将开始。但善宇在监视会长情人熙秀(辛敏雅饰)的过程中,渐渐爱上了她,并因此背叛了组织,从此亡命天涯。

金永哲在休影15年后重返银幕,颇令影迷期待,而在《美丽的日子》中出演李秉宪妹妹的辛敏雅,此次却要与他扮情侣。

“神话”成员Eric也在其中客串了一个小角色,出演一位冷酷的杀手。有趣的是本片的MV全由电影中被剪掉的部分拼接而成,主题曲由女歌手“洋葱”演唱,充满着拉丁风情。金知云导演以往的作品在商业性与艺术性上都颇受好评,因此尽管本片故事情节看起来十分老套,但相信在金知云的执导下必定会有别样的情趣。
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-29 07:26 | 显示全部楼层
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-5-10 00:46 | 显示全部楼层
Darcy的影评终于出炉啦!!

In a word, I did like the movie a lot, and I'm sad to see that it's underperforming at the box office. (Though it looks like it's going to do very well in Japan) It was more violent than I expected, and it feels quite nihilistic in parts. Is it just me, or does Kim Jee-woon have both a strong masculine and a strong feminine streak in his films? A TALE OF TWO SISTERS and his internet short COMING OUT seem to fit the latter, while THE FOUL KING and BITTERSWEET LIFE -- even though they're completely different -- fit the former. I'm not sure that observation would hold up to any serious analysis, but that's the feeling I get from watching his movies.

--Darcy

A Bittersweet Life opens with a gorgeous black and white image of a willow tree tossing in the breeze. As color slowly starts to bleed into the frame, we hear a voiceover by the main character Sun-woo: "On a clear spring day, a disciple looked at some branches blowing in the wind, and asked, 'Master, is it the branches that are moving, or the wind?' Without even looking to where his pupil was pointing, the teacher smiled and said, 'That which moves is neither the branches nor the wind, it is your heart and mind.'"

Sun-woo (Lee Byung-heon) is a man whose heart and mind remain closed to wind, rain, or disruptive emotions. For the past seven years he has served his gangster boss with unflinching exactitude. He manages an upscale bar called La Dolce Vita (which echoes the film's original Korean title), and he despatches people who get in the boss's way with skill and efficiency. The boss (Kim Young-cheol) trusts him so much that he asks Sun-woo to look after his mistress (Shin Min-ah), and to kill her if she is being unfaithful.

A Bittersweet Life posits what might happen if, after all those years, a frozen pysche such as Sun-woo's should suddenly start to melt. This would seem at first to be an overly romantic notion to throw into a Korean-style noir film, where the violence is gut-wrenching and the hero feels no qualms about putting his gun to a man's forehead and pulling the trigger. But the emotions that seep into Sun-woo's mind unleash a recklessness in him, that will later transform into fury once he senses that he has been betrayed.

The familiar stylistic traits of director Kim Jee-woon, seen before in A Tale of Two Sisters (2003), The Foul King (2000), and The Quiet Family (1998), can be spotted here in abundance, and yet he has never made a movie quite like this one. It feels nihilistic at times, and as in Old Boy -- which will surely be compared to this film countless times -- the violence is strong and innovative enough to become a topic of conversation. Mixed in with the cruelty is a bit of absurd, black humor in the middle reels, but not enough to lessen the heavy feel of the work as a whole. The end result is a visually stylish, cool film that is both very commercial (even though it underperformed in both Korea and Japan), and also complex enough to make it hard to pin down.

One way to approach this film is to simply revel in the details. I love the way Lee Byung-heon savors the last bites of his dessert before going downstairs to beat the pulp out of some rival gangsters who have wondered onto his turf. Perhaps in defiance of Korean critics who, after watching A Tale of Two Sisters, accused Kim of having a foot fetish, the director introduces his striking lead actress Shin Min-ah with a huge shot of her bare feet. I love the way Shin Min-ah's home is decorated (production designer Ryu Seong-hee is Korea's most famous; she also worked on Memories of Murder and Old Boy). And finally, I love the ending, even if I can't speak about it here. If the ending of A Tale of Two Sisters disappoints, the final shots of this film make up a sweet, indelible set of images.      (Darcy Paquet)

koreanfilm.org
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-5-10 00:48 | 显示全部楼层
又一个fan的影评~~~~

review by HonHIGuy

Here's my review of it:

Just got back from Korea and was able to catch A Bittersweet Life.

A Bittersweet Life (Dalkomhan Inseng) is the latest film from Korean director Kim Jee Woon who already has an impressive resume as the director of A Quiet Family, The Foul King, and A Tale of Two Sisters.

Lee Byung Hun (JSA, Everybody Has Secrets) stars as Sun Woo, a problem solver for a powerful gangster boss (Kim Yeong Cheol). As shown in the opening scenes, Sun Woo is not afraid of anyone nor does he feel any emotion towards his job. He just does what he is told and takes care of problems.

One day while having dinner with his boss, the boss asks Sun Woo to spy on his younger girlfriend Hee Soo (Shin Min Ah). The boss is going on a business trip to China and is quite convinced that his girlfriend Hee Soo is seeing another man on the side. He asks Sun Woo to take care of things accordingly if that is indeed the case.

But Sun Woo feels something when he meets Hee Soo that he has never felt before and fails to take care of things as he was so ordered so the gangster boss orders Sun Woo to be punished. When Sun Woo's punishment does not go per plan, however, Sun Woo is ready to unleash some brutal and violent revenge.

The storyline of A Bittersweet Life is a very simple one and the characters display no depth or complexity as well. But the charm of this movie lies in the style of its storytelling and excellently choreographed action scenes.

Director Kim Jee Woon has already showed a knack for horror as well as dark comedy in his previous films and he expands his repertoire with A Bittersweet Life. The cinematography is pretty impressive and his pacing and camerawork are excellent. There is one fight scene that takes place in a warehouse that is pretty amazing. Director Kim (also the screenwriter) splashes bits of humor here and there to balance out the film and they blend well with the violence and mayhem.

It is also very nice to see Lee Byung Hun play this kind of role. He matches this type of badass role more than the romantic leads he is probably more well known for. His character Sun Woo could be an extension from his badass character in the TV show All In, minus the mushy romantic subplots. Kim Yeong Cheol as the gangster boss also shines in his performance. It's too bad that Shin Min Ah (Madeleine) doesnt' really have much to do here. Hers is a talent that should be more usefully utilized.

Overall, despite the movie's simplicity, I really liked this film a lot. It is like a 90s Hong Kong action flick done Korean style. The look, the feel, the shady characters, the over the top action...it all works. I can't wait to buy it on DVD.

A couple of interesting notes:

- The English title of A Bittersweet Life is actually more accurate to the movie's story. The Korean word "dalkomhan" really just means "sweet" but "bittersweet" is a much better word use.

- Very popular boy band Shinhwa member and budding actor Eric has only a very small part. He is featured as one of the main stars in the trailer but he is only in the film for 2 minutes and does not have any lines onscreen. But it looks like he's trying to make the transition from TV to movies. This is a nice way to start, I suppose.

- The actor who played Lee Byung Hun's character in the TV show All In as a boy (Jin Gu) also has a supporting part in A Bittersweet Life.

Great film. I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

koreanfilm.org
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-16 05:41 | 显示全部楼层
新浪娱乐讯 法国当地时间5月15日,韩国影片《甜蜜的人生》(非竞赛片)亮相戛纳电影节并举行了记者招待会。导演金知云(Kim Jee-Woon)携片中两大主演李秉宪和申敏儿(Shin Mina)亮相。

云集李秉宪、金永哲、申敏儿、神话成员ERIC以及韩江明等超级豪华演出阵容的《甜蜜人生》4月1日已经在韩国上映,并取得不俗票房。影片讲述一个冷酷孤傲的杀手善宇(李秉宪饰)深得黑帮老大(金永哲饰)的信任,奉命负责监视其一直怀疑不忠于他的情妇姬秀(申敏儿饰),并表示如果确有其事就直接干掉她。但是当开始监视姬秀的短短3天时间内,从不知道感情为何物的善宇心中,开始流淌起莫名其妙但又非常美妙的感觉。他决定处理掉姬秀和其男友,但是最后时刻却莫名惶恐放走了他们,这一突然的决定让他陷入巨大的漩涡之中,从此开始了与整个组织为敌的残酷生活……陀螺/文
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-16 06:04 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

[ Last edited by lalanono on 2005-5-18 at 12:29 AM ]
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2005-5-16 09:24 | 显示全部楼层
You are On Your Own

主题

回帖

1万

积分

★超级版主★

見賢思齊 見不賢而內自省

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-17 21:31 | 显示全部楼层
Cherish what you have!!

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-5-18 00:05 | 显示全部楼层
哇塞,第一次看到偶们的金知云没戴帽子呃,还是一样的有型,帅!
最近一直在听ost,很喜欢洋葱的那首‘甜蜜的人生’,又是华尔滋,属于格调高贵的黑,典雅华丽,又激情暗涌。这场圆舞人生,毕是爱恨交织翻云覆雨的人性悲歌。
此时无声胜有声

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2005-5-18 13:42 | 显示全部楼层
敏兒長大了已經是位成熟的美女,身上那套禮服很漂亮,和秉憲站在一起完全沒有年齡的差距。
金導演穿禮服大概很不習慣,隨時準備穿上他那件有特色的牛仔褲。

[ Last edited by llju on 2005-5-18 at 01:44 PM ]

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2005-5-21 05:53 | 显示全部楼层
I have seen the picture in Japan, I like it .金導的確有芸術気質、随然残忍的景頭多、担却令人替主人公落涙、story也是與他一向的作風一様鑑賞到最後why的感想、然後想再看一遍。

LBH 拍此片、為了逼真的演技想必食many 苦頭芭!金導與LBH的cooperation、使的這部片子、随残暴、却感傷。

主题

回帖

积分

★VIP會員★

蔷花嬖人,桔梗同人,慕昭狂人

积分
发表于 2005-5-28 00:27 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by beday at 2005-5-21 05:53 AM:
I have seen the picture in Japan, I like it .金導的確有芸術気質、随然残忍的景頭多、担却令人替主人公落涙、story也是與他一向的作風一様鑑賞到最後why的感想、然後想再看一遍。

LBH 拍此片、為了逼真的 ...

Hi~welcome here!Thanks very much for your review!I'm eager to hear about anything about this film!!
can't wait to see A Bitter Sweet Life...I'm sure it's a great cult film!
I'm very interested in cult movie,and I admire Kim Jee-woon so much,I like all his films ,especially like A Tale OF Two Sisters and The Quiet Family !! his cult films are really brilliant,cool but sad...

It's said that A Tale Of Two Sisters screen in Japan last year,did you also see this movie in theatre?

ps.can you read Chinese?
此时无声胜有声
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 23:44 , Processed in 0.043698 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.