主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 14:30 | 显示全部楼层
“Sorry, I Love You” : Episode Two
::Word for Word Translation (Script)::
Key: (M=Moonhyuk. E=Eunchae. C=Chae Yoon. K=Kang Minjoo. J=Ji Young. B=Boy.)

(Basically the drama picks up from the end of episode one.)

M: Ah, this is greasy. I want to eat kimchee.

(Moonhyuk see’s the man that he saw earlier with the gun. The man takes the gun out of his pocket and shoots Jason. Moonhyuk runs up to jiyoung to protect her. We hear a gun shot. Shifts the scene to eunchae. She walks to go into the plane. Moonhyuk gets shot. Very bloody scene. Ji young is crying..)

J: Moonhyukˇmoonhyukˇmoonhyukˇmoonhyukˇmoonhyukˇwake upˇmoon hyukˇmoonhyuk.
(and that’s thatˇ)

(Chae Yoon is on stage singing infront of his fans and his mother is sitting along with the screaming fans. Eunchae is sewing a shirt while watching chae yoon sings on tv. She accidently pokes herself with the needle.)

Guy: Is Chae Yoon’s coordinator in here? Excuse me, aren’t you Chae Yoon’s coordinator?
E: Yes. Me?
Guy: Chae Yoon is done singing.
E: Ah, okay.

(Chaeyoon gets down from the stage and head towards his mother. He gets down on his knees and his mom grabs his hand they go up on stage together.)

C: This lady right next to meˇeveryone knows who she is right?
Fans: Yesˇahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
C: She is my forever idolˇshe is my rival who I can never win against, she is whom always makes me happy, and she is my mother. Everyone should remember my mom as one of the greatest movie stars, but instead of becoming an actress, she wanted to become a singer just like me. When I was stressed and exhausted, she would always sing me a song while having me on her lap. Today, I would like to share that moment with everyone.

(He holds hands with his mother and his mother sings for his fans. The scene shifts to moonhyuk. Moonhyuk is rushed into the hospital.)

Doctor: Watch out! Watch Out!
J: Moonhyukˇdon’t die. MoonHyuk.

(Back to Chaeyoon and his mom. And back to moonhyuk going under surgery.)

A guy (doctor) speaks: “I’m afraid two straight bullets has launched into his skull. We removed the bullet launched in the left brain hemisphere, but the one in the after brain I’m afraid it..it was just to risky for us to operate on that one. The reason for him of dying from surgery was way to high, so we had to leave it there. It was miracle enough that he escaped death, but weˇwe can’t be sure how long he will be able to live. When he wakes up, he might experience changes in character and personality because his left brain has been damaged. He might feel nervous at times or even become violent. What kind of person was he before?”

(Moonhyuk wakes up. Now it shows a scene of moonhyuk pretty much healed. He gets chased by a car and he runs. He grabs a guy from the car and punches him twice.)

J: No Moonhyuk. No!

(He stops. Now moonhyuk and jiyoung are sitting on a bench.)

J: Moonhyuk. You cannot work yourself out. You’re not normal. In your head, there is still a bullet left inside it. Didn’t you hear it for the doctor..
(moonhyuk kisses jiyoung. Jiyoung backs him away.)
J: Moonhyuk!
M: You came back right? I knew you would. I knew you would.
J: Go to Korea. I packed your airplane ticket and couple of your clothesˇand money that you can spend until you die.
J: Hurry up and go. It is today’s evening flight.
(moonhyuk stands up and walks.)
J: If you go home you’ll die. Jason is trying to kill you. That car a while ago was sent by Jason. Jason burned all the pictures that we have taken together. I’m sorry that this is what I can do for you. You saved our lives, but I can only do this for you and I’m very sorry.
M: If he kills me, I’ll die than.
J: Even if you die, go die in Korea. Instead of dying here like a dog, go to our country and die Moonhyuk.
M: Am I dying?

(So moonhyuk goes to koreaˇ)

(Eunchae is acting on the camera.)

E: Poison potion. You drank this potion and died. What a careless person. Why did you die without leaving any more poison potion for me. Oh..the sword. My heart is like a sword wallet. Please let me die. Let me go to Romeo.

(Eunchae’s sister claps.)

Sister: Let’s have you come out as an entertainer. You might get nominated for an academic award.
E: When did you come? I thought it would take about 30 minutes.
Sister: Hey sisterˇI think it’s time for you to come out to the world. Let’s go to the studio. I’ll be your manager.
E: Ahˇone customer came to buy a laundry machine and took a catalogue. Stop fooling around and do a great job! I’m going.
Sister: For how long are you going to keep suffering inside to be yoon’s coordinator? To me, I really think you have the potential to be great. I’m not saying just because I’m your sister. Well you might not be good as Kang Min Jooˇbut youˇ
E: I know myself more than you. You do well. Do you know how hard it was for me to get you employed here with the help of Yoon. If you get firedˇ(phone rings) Yes manager. Yoon? Okay. I’ll be there soon.
Sister: What did Yoon do now? Seriously there’s not a day where you can just relax.
E: I’m going to go. See you at home.
Sister: Okay, go. Go. Go. I also had an accident. They told me to work only today and not come back from tomorrow. My swearing boss said. (She turns her head to see the tv screen. She see’s moonhyuk on tv.) Whoaˇhe’s hansome. If he was rich, that would be cool. Ah, he’s hansome.

(Moonhyuk on tv.)

Girl MC: Cha Moonhyuk, it is true that you were adopted right?
M: Yah.
Girl MC: Ehehˇyou must not have memories of your mother or the country Korea.
M: I don’t. I don’t remember anything.
Girl MC: heheˇI hope everyone forgives cha moonhyuk’s speaking. He didn’t learn the proper speaking of Korean so I hope everyone understands him.
Boy MC: Yes, let’s bring Cha Moonhyuk on stage. Here.
Girl MC: Please come here.
Boy MC: Come here.
(clap clap.)
Girl MC: Um..to find your family, is there any special things you can do or have anything that was given to you before you were adopted.
(moonhyuk takes a piece of gum out of his pocket and puts one in his mouth.)
Girl MC: Um, Chae Moonhyuk. We are on live right now.
Boy MC: Uhˇyah it’s live right now.
Girl MC: uh, Chae Moon Hyuk?
(moonhyuk takes out a necklace. A man (E’s dad) is watching the tv show in the car.)
Boy MC: Ah..this must be a remembered necklace.
Girl MC: So is this what you had when you were adopted?
M: Yah.
Boy MC: When and how did you get it?
M: I don’t know.
Girl MC: Yesˇcan you please show it infront of the camera.
C’s Mom: Hey, that necklace is pretty. Where did I see that. It doesn’t seem like our country’s necklace. Can you get out of the car and ask the lady where she got that necklace? Brother! Can you ask?
E’s Dad: Yes, yes mam.

(a boy is watching tv while eating ramen. The boy’s mother (M’s sister) is in the back playing with a doll.)

M’s sister: Put on the pants. he he he he.

(m’s sister changes the channel to a cartoon.)

B: Put it back on!
M’s sister: Muhahahaha~!
B: We have to keep watching those shows so we can find you’re family.
M’s sister: NoˇI’m going to watch ‘Janggoo’.
B: Wait a second. Let me just watch a minute of it.
M’s sister: NO!
B: MOM!
M’s sister: I’m going to watch ‘janggoo’.!!
(the boy looks at his mother’s necklace that looks the same as moonhyuk’s necklace that was shown on tv. The boy switches the tv channel back to the show.)
M’s sister: Turn in back to ‘janggoo’ Kim Galchi!!!
(They stare at each other. Moonhyuk walks in the hall way and gets a sudden pain in his head. Moonhyuk walks out of the building as the pain settles. Eunchae comes running along and trips on the stairs. She stands up and continues running into the building. She looks inside a room to find chae yoon.)

Manager: Hey, Song Eunchae.
E: Oh, manager.
Manager: After reading this, he disappeared during the rehearsal. What are we going to do.
(The big headline in the newspaper is about kang minjoo and some dude being a real couple.)
E: Let me try to find him.

(Moonhyuk is just walking around on the streets and he stops to see a mother feeding her son a meat on a stick. Moonhyuk is at a little food stand and eating the same thing that the boy ate. He smears the meat sauce all over his mouth. The lady offers him a napkin.)

Lady: wipe it with this.
E: Forget it. When I meet my mother, I’m going to ask her to wipe it for me.

(He continues to smear. Next scene-he is reading words on some poster out loud and everyone thinks weirdly of him As he stubbles across something, a boy fix’s his mistakes.)

M: ‘to a woman..haht..hah’ˇ.
Boy: Saeng. Saeng ni eh Sae. This guy is a dumb @$$, not knowing how to read korean.
(Moonhyuk slaps the boy’s head. The boy cries.)
Boy’s mom: What the. Hey, where are you hitting my child. What a strange man. Are you okay? Are you okay? Huh?
M: Oh saeng ni eh sae. Gi Beungˇjoˇjo eun dae.

(scene-minjoo is shooting a drama. Chae Yoon watches her acting in his car.)

K: I love you. The only thing I love is you. You know right?
Director: Cut! Okay. Next scene.

(Chae yoon gets angry and grips on the steering wheel tightly as he see’s minjoo and her male partner touching each other and laughing. He get’s so mad that he pounds his head on the steering wheel and the honker goes off.)

Director: What the heck is that. Go and see.
Step: Excuse me. We are in the middle of shooting something can you please be quiet. Please help us. Sorry. Argh, what kind of person is this! HEY~CAN’T YOU SEE THAT WE’RE SHOOTING SOMETHING!
E: Sorry, sorry. HiˇI’ll try to solve the problem. If you just go, I’ll hurry and solve the problem. Sorry. Yoon. It’s me, eunchae. Open the door. Yoon, please don’t do this. Please, please don’t do this. What are you going to do if reporters see this. You’re not suppose to do this.
C: I don’t get it. I seriously don’t understand that girl. I’m going nuts! Argh, I’m gonna die!

(minhyuk watches a famous korean hit movie called “friends” and acts like the characters.)

M: “Am I your servant? Do you want to die?”
(phone rings)
M: Hello. Studio? PD? Yah. Yah. Where?

(Minhyuk meets a guy.)

Guy: Chae Moonhyuk. Nice to meet you. Let’s go.
(the guy takes minhyuk to where his sister is.)

M’s sister: Eh, this is nasty. I want to drink it. No, I want to drink this.
B: Mom, you order that one. I ordered the Coke.
M’s sister: No, I’m the coke. Give it.
Guy: After watching the show, that little boy gave us a call. He told us that his mother has the same exact looking necklace as yours.
M’s sister: Give me the coke.
B: No.
M’s sister: It’s mine. Give me the coke.
M’s sister: Give me the coke. Give it, it’s mine.
M’s sister: Give it. Give me the coke. It’s mine.
B: Argh. Momˇargh.
M’s sister: I was going to drink it.
B: No, I was drinking it.
M’s sister: It’s mineˇahhh. (spills the coke)

(Minhyuk examines the two necklaces/rings. He looks at the inner side of the ring that has korean words on it.)

B: It’s because my mom had an accident along time ago. At age seven, a grandpa told me that she got hit by a trunk infront of a church and hurt her head.

(Minhyuk grabs his sister’s wrist.)

M: This. Read it. Read the words that is traced on your ring.
M’s sister: Don’t know. I don’t know.

(Minhyuk goes to the kid.)

M: Can’t your mom read? Is your mom stupid to read words?
B: She’s not stupid.
M: If she can’t read, how is she not stupid!
B: It’s because she hasn’t learned all the alphabet. She can read up to gah, nah, dah, lah, mah, bah, sah.
M: Read what it says.
B: For-ev-er.
M: Forever? Forever.
B: You can’t read words too?
M: There are some words I can, and some words I can’t. I’m not stupid. Compare to your mom, I’m a 1000 times smarter!
(walks)
M: Foreverˇtogether. Forever.
(M’s sister tries to run away from him. He grabs her.)
M: You, do you know me?
(knods no)
M: You, who are you? WHO ARE YOU!?
M’s sister: I’m Suh Kyung. Yoon Suh Kyung.

(Chae Yoon is singing in the studio. Eunchae watches him. He messes up.)

C: Eunchae, let’s go home and make and eat spicy rice cake.
E: Okay.

(in the car.)

C: I’m going to forget. Minjooˇfrom this time, I’m going to completely forget her. Without any dusk, I’m going to completely erase her. Bye Kang Min Joo. It’s forever goodbye! What a b!t%h!
E: Yoon.
C: What!
E: Don’t lie.
C: Arghˇ

(turns the car around.)

C: Grab a taxi and go home.
E: I want to say something to Minjoo. I’ll say something and go. So you go home first.
(takes off her seat belt.)
C: You have money for taxi right?
E: I do. (stops and looks at chae yoon). I’ll drink one bottle of soju and I’ll come back. Do you want to wait for me? I’ll drink soju and come back and do something about minjoo. I’ll tell her not to make you sad and grab on to her hair and shake it. I’ll brake her legs so that she can’t meet anyone. Yah, it’s time for her to get beaten up. Wait a second, I’ll go and come back.
C: Don’t lay a hand on minjoo. It’s not minjoo’s fault. She already warned me first. I’m the crazy one.
(a car pulls up. It’s minjoo and the dude. Chae yoon takes off his seat belt and gets out of the car.)
E: Yoon!
C: KANG MIN JOO! I’ll wait. Finish him off and come back to me.
Dude: HEY~!
C: If you get, it’s also find if you come without finishing him. I’ll finish it off for you.
K: You probably have to wait along time. I started to date him just a week ago.
C: I can wait. A month is enough right?
Dude: Chae Yoon. You bastard!
(dude punches chae yoon. Chae yoon punches the dude back. They get into a fight. Eunchae gets out of the car.)
E: HEY~!!! Argh. You’re dead. You’re dead! You’re dead! Hey, why are you hitting. Why are you hitting!! Why are you hitting! Why are you hitting!!! WHY! AHHHHHHHHHH!
C+K: Oh Eunchae. Eunchae.
C: Hey eunchae. Let me look. Argh, Let’s go. Let me look. Hey, isn’t your chin broken? Argh, why youˇAre you okay?

(Minhyuk scene.)

M: ForeverˇTogetherˇForeverˇTogether. AhˇAH~ (gets another sudden pain.)

(eunchae and chaeyoon in the car.)

C: There’s not a day when a grown up girl’s face isn’t ruined. It’s scary to see a scab fall off!
E: I’m alright, it doesn’t hurt.
C: If you say that you’re alright one more time, I’m going to just leave you on the streets!
E: I say that I’m alright because I’m alright, and it doesn’t hurt because it doesn’t hurt.
C: Being alright? Not hurt?!??! Are you a metal? Are you a robot!?!? Why did you come out from there. Why~?!? Are you 119?!?!
E: It really doesn’t hurt.
C: Get out.
E: Ah, okay fine it hurts. It hurts. It really hurts. I’m not alright. I’ll never be alright. I’ll never be alright until I die.
C: Ah..how sad. I’m going to die coz I’m sad. What can you doˇ

(Moonhyuk scene.)

Guy: Chae Moonhyuk and Yoon Suh Kyung, I went to the orphanage you guyz went to. You two were twins.
M: Tw-ins?
(the guy gives him a picture of two pictures.)
Guy: The necklace was on you two the whole time. That’s all I know.
(Keeps starring at the picture. M’s sister and the boy are outside selling kim bab (wrapped rice))
B: Buy wrapped rice. Buy wrapped rice.
Guy: Can you give me two rolls?
B: Okay. Here you go. Thank you.
(tries to wake his mom up.)
B: There is wrapped rice. Buy wrapped rice. Please don’t starve and buy wrapped rice. Buy wrapped rice. Buy wrapped rice. (repeat)
Guy: How much is it?
B: Two dollars.
Guy: Give me one.
B: Okay.
Lady: Hey, this is a dollar.
Guy: Oh really? Give me two.
Lady: Okay. Here you go.
B: Why do you always cheat.
Lady: What do you mean cheat.
B: You always cheat. Why do you take my customers?!?!
Lady: Ay..your customber, my customberˇthere not the same. You’re customers are yours, my customers are mine. And that’s that.
B: That’s not right!
Lady: Why you starring at a lady like me. It’s here! (hits the boy’s head.)
(Moonhyuk blocks the lady from hitting the boy again.)
M: How much is all this?
(hands him a lot of money.)
M: Is that enough?
Lady: Buy these, buy these. I’ll give them to you half price.
M: Why is your mom sleeping like that?
B: It’s because she wraps rice at night.
Lady: I’ll give you all these for 300 dollars. I mean 200 dollars.
M: Lady.
Lady: Yes?
M: You cheated a while ago right?
Lady: What?
M: You cheated a while ago right?
Lady: No, I didn’t cheat.
M: If you say you cheated, I’ll buy everything here.
Lady: Oh, okayˇyah I did cheat.
(Moonhyuk goes insane and throws all the lady’s wrapped rice on the floor.)
Lady: Why are you doing this?
M: If you cheat on the boy again, I’m not going to let you go lady.

(Eunchae’s scene)

E’s mom: Sukchae hurry and wake up. The sun is up your butt hole you guyz! Minchae! Hey Minchae wake up wake up! Eunchae wake up, wake up. Sukchae wake up wake up!!! Hey, everyone wake up!!! ARGH WAKE UP! AyˇI thought it was settled for a while. How did you eye become a black eye?
E: AhˇahˇI fell while I was walking. It’s going to be alright after two days. It’s alright.
E’s mom: Instead of being yoon’s coordinator. Do you follow with gangsters?
E: Hehe.
E’s dad: Samchae’s mom!
E’s dad: Samchae’s in the room.
E: Momˇshh..shh.
E’s dad: aren’t you going grocery shopping?
E’s mom: I’m going.
E’s dad: Go. You, why are you wearing sunglasses inside the room?
E: ohˇjust because.
E’s dad: did you do eye surgery?
E: Oh no~!
E’s dad: hurry and come out. I have to take mam to the studio in a while.
E’s mom: Whatever about the mam. After I earn a lot of money, I’m going to move out of this house just to not hear that. I’m going grocery shopping with dad, so you go up and peal onions. Am I getting pregnant. I can’t smell onions.
E: Are there people coming to Yoon’s house?
E’s mom: Yoon’s mother. She’s getting ready to shoot a self camera. She’s putting on a show just because she a famous son.
E: ayˇstop making bad remarks about her. Mom, did you get another botox?

(Chae Yoon’s scene)

C: Okay..mom the camera is rolling. Don’t get nervousˇokay, 1, 2ˇ
C’s mom: Just like drinking coffee with my son here is my joy and life. Ah, let’s record again. I seriously think this lipstick doesn’t fit me well.
(records again.)
C’s mom: Just like drinking coffee with my son here is my joy and life.
(eunchae is pealing onions.)
E: Sniffˇsniffˇsniff.
C’s Mom: Okayˇnow I’ll be showing you my precious son.
C: Hello, I’m Chae Yoon. I heard that my mom was doing a self cameraˇso I’m just cutting in alittle. Mom, can I say something to you?
C’s mom: What? Say it. Say itˇ
C: Hereˇmom go over there and sit.
C’s mom: whatˇwhy?
C: Okay..there. Mm..when I think about my mom, I’m really thankful and I shed tears. Having me born to this world, raising me perfectly, and always giving me much love. Mom, you are my sunshine and my forever idol. You know that right? I love you mom. I love you.
C’s mom: I love you.

(moonhyuk piggy back’s his sister up a hill.)

B: You’re not suppose to act like that to an adult. That lady is also a sad lady. Later on, tell her that you’re sorry. Okay? Say that you’re sorry, okay?
M: No
B: Mister, are you a gangster?
M: Yah. What is your name?
B: Galchi (fish). The same Galchi you cook with.
M: Is that you’re name?
B: Yes.
M: What grade are you in?
B: I don’t go to school. Even though I don’t go to school, I can read korean. Speak a little english. I’m pretty smart.
M: How about your dad?
B: I don’t have those.

B: Oh, hey grandma.
Grandma: Oh hey. Let’s each Samkyupsal.
B: This is the guy I met. The guy who has the necklace. The guy who is from Alaska.
Grandma: You’re eyes look similar to your mom’s eyes. Have you ate samkyupsal before? How about soju? Lay your sister down and come here. I’ll teach you how to eat samkyupsal and drink soju.

(Eunchae still pealing onions and sniffing. Chaeyoon comes up to her and wipes off her tears.)

C: I’m sorry. I’m sorry Eunchae. If no guyz come up to you because your face is filled with injuriesˇjust come to me. I’ll live with you. Just come to me. For realz~I’ll take care of you.
E: Kahˇcough cough.
C: What whatˇwhat’s wrong eunchae?
E: Water, water.
C: Water, water.
(drinks water)
C: What’s wrong eunchae?
E: Oh it’s nothingˇI’m alright. Whoo~
(phone rings)
E: Why aren’t you picking it up?
C: it’s minjoo.
C’s mom: Son. How do I look? Am I pretty?
C: You’re pretty.
C’s mom: How about you Eunchae? Am I pretty?
E: Yes, your beautiful.
C’s mom: What kind of earring will match with this kind of clothes? Diamond? Ruby? Saffire? Hahaˇ

(Moonhyuk scene.)

Grandma: Here. It’s better than bacon right?
(knods yes)
Grandma: It’s because you have korean tasteˇhehe.
M: Do you know my mom?
Grandma: Yah.
M: Does she live in this neighborhood? My mom?
Grandma: No. Why would you’re mom live in this kind of crappy neighborhood.
M: Help me meet my mom.
Grandma: Okay. I’ll let you meet her. It’s time for you to meet her. You said this was better than bacon, so eat.

(C’s mom scene)

C’s mom: Ah..i don’t really like this necklace. Brother, this necklace and this clothing doesn’t match right.
E’s dad: It looks pretty why?
C’s mom: ah, no. Fake stuff is really lookable. Wouldn’t this clothing look fake too?
E’s dad: Didn’t you buy that necklace very expensively?
C’s mom: It’s cheap. 1000 dollars.
E’s dad: That’s my daughter’s school’s payment. Just wear it. You look too cool, so it’s okay.
C’s mom: Is that right?
E’s dad: Let’s go. To go to the studio, we’re already late. Let’s go.
C’s mom: Okay~~

(eunchae’s scene.)

E’s little sister: Are you a stocker? Stocker?!
E’s big sister: You little. Argh!
E’s little sister: Hey, momˇsukchae is trying to hit me!
E’s big sister: Hey you little.!
E’s mom: Hurry and raise your hands!
E’s big sister: Nobody does these kind of things anymore. Look at my age.
E’s mom: How old are you? A 28 (?) year old doesn’t have better things to do so she steals a guy’s clothing!!!
E’s little sister: Like I said.
E’s mom: If C’s mom finds out, we’ll all get kicked out of this house!
E’s little sister: Like I said.
E’s big sister: ArghˇYoon is a starˇa star~! And theseˇthese are not yoon’s. These can be considered to be from Yoon’s fans.
E: How much is this? How much do you get exactly?
E’s big sister: Are you going to buy it? Each one is 30 dollarsˇwith a discount I can give it to you for 150 dollars.
E’s mom: What theˇjust those are 30 dollars each?
E’s big sister: ayˇyou know that hankercheif that yoon used to wipe his sweat at his concert? That was 50 dollars.
E’s mom: 50 dollars?
E’s big sister: They put these in auctions. Things that were used by Elvis Presleyˇwow, those are worth big money!!
E’s mom: Wowˇif you go to that houseˇit has a lot of yoon’s hankerchiefs that he used to wipe his sweat. Those shouldn’t get washed than right?
E’s big sister: Yahˇso just bring all those to me!
E’s mom: How much is it for bowls and dishes?
E’s big sister: About 1000 dollars.
E’s mom: 1000 dollars?
E: Call the police Minchae! Tell them to take these two!
E’s big sister: Song Eun Chae!
E: Aren’t you going to call?!?!
E’s little sister: Okay~!

(Minjoo and Chaeyoon’s scene)

K: I finished him off. It was sooner than expected huh? You became so pale within these couple days. Aren’t you going to take me? Take me? Sorry because I confused you.
C: If I make you black noodlesˇare you going to eat it? Let’s go.

(knock on the gate)

E: Who is it? Who is it?
M: Let me use the bathroom.
E: Who is it?
M: Bathroom. Let me use the bathroom.
E: This is not a public bathroom.
M: I’m going to pee my pants. Let me use the bathroom.
E: Than pee. I won’t stop. What kind of crazy person is that!
(moonhyuk pee’sˇlolˇEunchae opens the gate.)
E: ACK! (covers her eyesˇand turns to see moonhyuk.) Uh??

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by xiaowu58 at 2004-11-12 10:18 AM:
第一集的英文译本:
http://home.comcast.net/~purpletiger86/Episode1.html

謝謝提供~
第二集也有了喔
http://home.comcast.net/~purpletiger86/Episode2.html
可以多少了解一些詳情

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 15:14 | 显示全部楼层

真不好意思我網頁放太久
不知道大家已經回覆了

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 17:10 | 显示全部楼层
觉得Moonhyuk小苏好可怜:
场景一:

女主持:你真的是被收养的吗?
Moonhyuk:是的。
女主持:你有没有关于你的母亲或者关于韩国的记忆?
Moonhyuk:没有,我不记得任何事。(这里Moonhyuk的回答不礼貌或语法不正确,观众切切私语)
女主持:啊,我希望大家可以原谅Moonhyuk的言语,他还没有学会正确的说韩语,我希望大家理解他。
。。。。。

女主持:你想找到你的家,那你在被收养以前有没有什么特别的习惯?
(Moonhyuk从口袋里拿出一片口香糖放在嘴里)这里有点搞笑,Moonhyuk应该是不太懂韩语而理解错了吧,但是更让人觉得Moonhyuk可怜。
女主持:呃,Moonhyuk先生,我们正在直播
(Moonhyuk拿出了项链)
。。。。。。。
这里大家都能看懂,不说了
。。。。。。。。
Moonhyuk(小苏)走在街上,看到一个母亲正在喂她的儿子吃饭,并将儿子嘴边的酱汁抹掉,Moonhyuk在一个小饭摊上吃了同男孩一样的食品,并将调料涂抹在嘴的周围,摊主递了餐巾纸给他:用这个擦擦吧!
Moonhyuk:不用,当我见到我妈妈的时候,我会让她帮我擦的(呜。。。。。可怜的Moonhyuk)

在地铁上,Moonhyuk大声的念着广告牌上的字,断断续续,错误百出,周围的人都认为他不正常,一个小男孩纠正了他的错误,Moonhyuk用力的拍了小男孩的头,
小男孩哭了。。。。。

敲字真累呀,就先这些吧!

[ Last edited by 小辫子 on 2004-11-17 at 12:36 PM ]

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 19:12 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 小辫子 at 2004-11-12 05:10 PM:
觉得Moonhyuk小苏好可怜:
场景一:

Moonhyuk:没有,我不记得任何事。(这里Moonhyuk的回答不礼貌或语 ...

谢谢~

就是楼上的英文,头晕

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢苏志燮的,他是新生代里演技派的代表啊

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 20:34 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 小辫子 at 2004-11-12 17:10:
觉得Moonhyuk小苏好可怜:
场景一:

Moonhyuk:没有,我不记得任何事。(这里Moonhyuk的回答不礼貌或语 ...

要帮忙翻译吗?〉要的话 说一声

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 22:03 | 显示全部楼层
觉得自己很残忍,看着obba这么痛苦,
居然还很高兴,谁让终于又有这么一部让人期待呢?

看前两集的片断,觉得这个角色又压抑的像仁旭了,
也许obba就适合这样的悲伤吧

前一期的easy上有obba的照片,很帅哦,不只大家注意到没有?
也有提到这部剧哦

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
好悲情啊,我都不想看了

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 23:10 | 显示全部楼层

第一集对白(小苏部分)!

《对不起,我爱你》:第一集
             对白台本

由于全剧本太多,所以只翻译了小苏的部分,请各位见晾!

原文出处:http://home.comcast.net/~purpletiger86/Episode1.html
   英译中:kinkn_gs(心心向燮——苏志燮中文网)
               www.lovejisub.com
               转载请说明出处,谢谢合作。

字幕:5年前

在本片的一开始,展示了一群被遗弃的孩子。他们被剪辑成片段。日期是1999年9月25日。

提示:(M=武赫,苏志燮扮演,G=女孩,J=约翰)

M:你好,需要什么帮忙吗?
(女孩没有回答。)
M:你从哪里来?
G:日本
M:(日文)-真的?很高兴见到你。我也是日本人。
G:真的?很高兴见到你。
M:(日文)-上车吧,我可以送你到你想去的地方。

(在车子里)

G:谢谢你!我是从卡纳拉来旅行的,因为英文不是很好,所以很担心呢,但是很高兴我遇到了一个日本人。(就在这时,一个叫做John的黑人突然从车子后座伸出一把刀子架在女孩的脖子上)
J:留下你的手袋然后安静地下车。
J:这里没有多少钱啊。
M:走掉2个。
(装作他什么也不知道)
M:在我打断你的手之前,把钱给我好好地平分了。
J:我们用这些钱去喝点啤酒吧。
M:这些钱我有用,我要给买Ji Young买礼物,今天是我老婆的生日。

....略

武赫的短镜头:他站在两个美国女人后面,瞪了她们一会。两个女人立即离开了,他用英文说道:喂喂,赶快走,我要它。

提示:(M=武赫,L=女工作人员,J=Ji Young. G=Guy)
M:这条裙子,帮我包起
L: 那条裙子是很贵的。
M:就这些钱,够了,知道吗?

G:把手给我,宝贝。喜欢吗?
J:啊,我很喜欢。
G:哈,你喜欢。
J:我的上帝,偶很喜欢。谢谢你Jason
G:啊,这看起来很漂亮。
J:谢谢。
G: 啊,你还喜欢什么,宝贝?啊,那条裙子看起来很漂亮。我就在这里看着。嗯……太好了,很漂亮。

(外景)
J:对不起。请原谅我。Jason已经等好久了。我要走了。
M:我爱你。我爱你Ji Young。
J:我也是。赵武赫,我在这个世界上最爱的人就是你了.可是,我更喜欢Jason的钱。(她给了他一个吻。)请来参加我的婚礼。

提示: (E=Eunchae. C=Chae Yoon. M: Manager)
C:我们今天要做什么?
M:今天我们要拍一个CF。然后在晚餐的时候我们会有一个聚会。
C:OK.

Key: (E=Eunchae. C=Chae Yoon. K=Kang Minjoo)
对白略

(就在这时,moon kyuk的车在他们前面插了进来)
E:Yoon!啊!
C:诶,Eunchae~
E:Yoon。你还好吧?有没有受伤?

(武赫从车子里走出来,从他的口袋里抓出一些东西,然后扔进河里。最后,他大声吼叫着。)
对白略..

Eunchae带着她的行李漫无目的地在街上徘徊。一个男人开着车突然出现在她面前,然后对她说:)
Man:你好,需要帮忙吗?
E:飞机场
Man: 飞机场?
E: 谢谢!

对白略..

(又一次,Eunchae开始在街上徘徊,不知道做什么才好。武赫也在街上徘徊,然后他想起记忆中他的女朋友对她说:但是,我更爱Jason的钱。他继续逛着,看到Eunchae坐在地上。他向她走去然后蹲下。)
武赫:(日文)你是日本人吗?我是日本人。
(她没有回答)
武赫:(中文)你是中国人?我在中国住。
(他站起来然后说:)
武赫:难道那么巧,你是韩国人?
E:你是韩国人?
(他露出笑容)
E:啊,我安全了,我安全了!!(她开始哭)
(场景转换到一些酒吧/赌博的地方。Eunchae吃着一个三文治。武赫给她一罐啤酒。她喝着!)
E:Mmm,实在太棒了。
(她不断地喝着啤酒)
E:我很好,我很好,我很好。爱情对我来说只是一场游戏。就像一个可以随意丢弃的玩具。像一个可以随意丢弃的玩具。
武赫:等一下,我很快回来。
(他从一个男人手里接过钱。开始数着钱)

武赫:多给我一点。
Man:没有再多了。
武赫: 来吧,多给一点。
Man:没有了。
武赫:来吧。
Man:好的,多一点。只是一点点。
武赫:谢谢。

(武赫走出大街留下了在酒吧睡着的Eunchae。我想她被卖了!一个男人走向正趴在桌子上睡着的Eunchae)

Man:来吧,亲爱的,你怎么样了?来吧,你怎么样了?
E:呵呵,谢谢,谢谢!
(一群家伙检查着Eunchae的行李。武赫坐下来,在地上找到了Eunchae的护照。酒吧里大声的音乐响着,一群女孩在舞台上跳舞。表演结束后,有两个家伙尝试架起Eunchae把她弄上舞台。)

两个家伙:来吧,走上舞台。来吧,上台,上台。跟我来。
(人们开始对她投标!武赫走进来然后大声吼叫:)

武赫:100万美元!

(武赫拉着Eunchae离开舞台跑出酒吧。他们拼命地跑!跑的过程中,Moonhyuk拉着Eunchae躲在了一些东西的后面。)

E:你去哪里了?我以为你留下我走了,吓死我了。
(武赫松开了拉着Eunchae的手。)
E:喂,麻烦你,
(Eunchae一整天都跟着武赫到处游荡。转回Chaeyoon和Minjoo的场景。)
对白略..

(夜幕降临,Eunchae仍然跟着武赫。武赫走进一处露天的用铁网围出来的地方,然后在一些摊平的纸皮箱上面睡下了。)?
E:你要睡在这里吗?你没有房子吗?

(她看着他睡着然后走出铁丝网门外想离开。就在这时,一群开着车的家伙向她大声尖叫着走过来:“嘿!宝贝!来吧!!”。她吓得转过身跑回武赫睡觉的地方。她叫醒了武赫。)

E:嘿,嘿,嘿,你醒啊。
Dude:你怎么做男人的。谁是你女朋友啊?
M:马上给我离开这里。
Dude:对了,这才是嘛,酷!!

(那群家伙走后,Eunchae看到另外一个男人注视着他。那个男人站着,Eunchae吓得在武赫背后躺下了。)
E:mom,mom

(武赫转过身来抱着Eeunchae,拉着她靠近自己。)

E:啊…嘿…你,我有丈夫的,我结婚了,我有小孩了。
武赫:马上睡觉,如果你不想死的话。

(她不再说话,然后拿出她的手机,看着她和Chaeyoon一起照的大头贴。

E:Yoon,Yoon

(back to chaeyoon and minjoo)

对白略..

(闪回)

J:给我。你是个不会刮脸的家伙?看着,就这样一直慢慢的顺着刮下来。
武赫:好了,我会了,给我。
J:就要好了。我要帮你全部弄好,你就这样别动就好。我要梳你的头发,帮你穿上衣服,我要为你做所有的事,宝贝,就这样别动,不然会刮伤你的。

(闪回)

(他穿上一件白色的衬衫然后打开冰箱,拿出饭和原来装着韩国泡菜的空碗。场景移到婚礼举行的地方。Moonhyuk开车到达那里然后走进去找Jiyoung)

武赫:新娘在哪里?
Lady:我不知道。你是谁啊?
武赫:新娘在哪里?我知道她在这里。
Lady:你怎么进来的?
J:是Moonhyuk吗?
武赫:我吃光所有的韩国泡菜了!!
J:什么?
武赫:韩国泡菜,你怎么不多做一点?
J:啊…我太忙了所以没有时间做。
武赫:我们回家吧
武赫:去做韩国泡菜。
武赫:做韩国泡菜,然后结婚。
J:去买来吃。去HanEan超市买一些。
武赫:我不要吃不是你做的韩国泡菜!

(Jiyoung走了出去。)

J:我看起来怎么样,Moonhyuk?漂亮吗?为什么你穿成这样?我不是送你一套礼服吗?你怎么不穿?

(Moonhyuk抓着她的手然后拉着她坐进他的车。一群人追着车子。Moonhyuk开着车,他看到一个男人拿着枪,可是他仍然没有停下来。)

J:我的丈夫,Jason是十分疯狂的。我没有告诉过你他是一个杀过很多人的强盗吗?把车掉头吧,快点,不要再到处乱逛了。
武赫:我们回到我们的国家去。
武赫:韩国,我们去韩国,我们在那里住。如果我们去那里,那就可以解决问题了,在那里我们会过得很开心的,如果我们去到那里,我们可以,如果我们去……
J:把车掉头。我的婚礼,我就要迟到了!
武赫:我们回到我们的国家吧。
J:我们的国家是这里。
武赫:我们回到我们的国家吧。
J:Danny,求你。我很抱歉,好吗?是我的错。我教你说韩文是我的错。我很抱歉。

(他转过车子,然后停了下来。)

武赫:那么让我们一起去死。如果我们不能在一起生活。那么就一起死吧
J:M-Moonhyuk。
武赫:如果我再出生,我真的会生在一个富有的家庭,比Jason更富有,我会让你快乐的!!如果你想祈祷的话请继续吧,在最后的时刻。
J:Moonhyuk,你怎么了?冷静啊!!
武赫:我先走一步,我们在天堂再见。
J:MomˇMomˇMomˇ MomˇMomˇMomˇ

(车子开始慢慢移动,场景转换到Eunchae在机场里)

E:南韩。
Worker:好的,请问客人的名字。
E:Song Eunchae。

(她拿出武赫写的留言纸。她看到Chaeyoon和Minjoo,然后马上蹲下。场景回到武赫。武赫开车送Jiyoung回到婚礼现场。)

J:Moonhyuk,你怎么了?慢一点,慢一点。啊!!

(她下车然后跑向Jason)

J:Jason,对不起。你急疯了吗?你还好吧?我真的很抱歉。现在好了。好了,让我们开始吧。

(婚礼开始了,Moonhyuk喝了一杯红酒,抓了一块面包,然后坐在一张椅子上。)

武赫:啊…这个太油腻了。我想吃韩国泡菜。

(武赫看到之前那个拿着枪的男人。那个男人从口袋里掏出枪然后向一个人射击(我认为是Jason)。武赫跑向Jiyoung去保护她。我们听到一声枪响。然后闪过几秒Eunchae在机场震惊的脸。然后回到枪击的场景。武赫中枪了。非常血腥的场面。Jiyoung在哭,然后这集就这样结束了。)
[img]http://blog.empas.com/rnadms/2003952_250x200.gif[/img]

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 23:36 | 显示全部楼层
挨~~又是一部悲剧啊~~~每次看悲剧都要有一定的心理准备~~否则心情会压抑很久~~不过这部剧还是很期待的呢~~作好痛哭的心理准备~~

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-12 23:43 | 显示全部楼层

第2集对白(小苏部分)!

《对不起,我爱你》:第二集
             对白台本

原文出处:http://home.comcast.net/~purpletiger86/Episode1.html
   英译中:snowy(心心向燮——苏志燮中文网)
               www.lovejisub.com
               转载请说明出处,谢谢合作。

提示:(M=武赫,E=Eunchae. C=Chae Yoon. K=Kang Minjoo. J=Ji Young. B=Boy.)

(衔接第一集的最后部分)

M:啊,这个看起来不错,我想吃韩国泡菜。

[武赫看见站在他旁边的一个男人手里拿着枪。这个男人从他的口袋里拔出枪,对准了杰森。武赫飞奔上前去保护jiyoung。只听见一声枪响。(场景转换)她向飞机场走去。武赫中枪了。(满是血的镜头)Ji young在哭]

J:武赫!武赫!武赫!武赫!武赫!醒醒!

(Chae Yoon在舞台前和他的妈妈一起唱歌,台下的歌迷们不停得尖叫。Eunchae边着缝衣服边看电视里Chae Yoon的演唱。她突然用针扎了扎自己的脑袋。)

男孩:Chae Yoon的经纪人在这里吗?抱歉,你是Chae Yoon的经纪人吗?
E:是,我?
男孩:Chae Yoon在表演。
E:哦,好!

(Chaeyoon走下台来,把头靠向妈妈。他跪了下来,他的妈妈拉起他的手又一起回到舞台上。
对白略

(他拉着妈妈的手,和她一起为歌迷唱歌。场景跳转至武赫。他正被送往医院。)

医生:小心!小心!
J:武赫!别死!武赫!

(切回Chaeyoon和妈妈。切回武赫正在进行手术)

一个医生说:恐怕这两颗子弹击中了他的头骨。我们只能把其中左边大脑中的子弹拿出来。但是另一颗恐怕…这样的风险程度太高了。他极有可能会死。我们不能这么做。他能死里逃生已经是个奇迹了。但是我们不能肯定他是不是能活多久。他醒来后,可能会在性格和外表上有一些改变,因为他的左半边大脑已经受到了损伤。如果情绪紧张,他可能会觉得很痛。他以前到底是怎么样的人啊?

(武赫醒了。他接受着治疗。他冲上前去拦下一辆车。他抓住车里的家伙,揍了他两拳。)

J:别这样,武赫!别这样!

(他停了下来,现在武赫和jiyoung两人做在一条凳子上)

J:武赫。你不能这样对待自己。你这样下去不行。在你的脑子里,还留着一颗子弹,你没听医生说吗?
(武赫吻jiyoung。Jiyoung把他推开)
J:武赫
M:你会回来吗?我知道你会的,我知道你会的!
J:回韩国吧。我替你买了机票,这是你的行李,这里的钱足够你用到死了。
J:马上走,就是今天晚上的飞机。
(武赫站起来,走)
J:如果你回家,你会死的,杰森想杀了你。那辆车就是杰森派来的。杰森烧了那些我们以前拍的照片。我很抱歉,但我只能为你做这些了。你救了我们的命,但是我却这么对你,我很抱歉。
M:如果他杀了我,我马上就会死。
J:即使你要死,也应该回韩国去再死。为了死得还有尊严,回韩国吧,武赫.

(于是,武赫回到了韩国)

(Eunchae is acting on the camera.)

(Eunchae正在拍摄)

对白略

(武赫出现在电视上)

女主持:赵武赫,你真的被从小遗弃了吗?
武赫:恩
女主持:饿,你一点都不记得你在韩国的妈妈吗?
武赫:是的,一点都不记得。
女主持:呵呵,我希望每一个人都能原谅武赫说的话。他还不太能说韩语,所以我希望大家能够理解他。
男主持:好的,让我们请赵武赫上台来,这里。
女主持:请上这里来。
男主持:到这里来
(鼓掌)
女主持:饿..为了找到你的家人,你有没有什么特别的东西或者一些对你来说很特别的事情,在你被抛弃之前?
(武赫从口袋里拿出一只口香糖,然后放进嘴巴里)
女主持:饿,赵武赫,我们正在直播。
男主持:饿,啊!我们正在直播呢。
女主持:饿,赵武赫?
(武赫拿出一个戒指。一个男人(E的爸爸)正在车里看着这个节目)
男主持:啊..这一定是一个有纪念价值的戒指。
女主持:这个是你被抛弃的时候就有的吗? 
武赫:是的
男主持:你什么时候有的,又是怎么有的?
武赫:我不知道。
女主持:好的,请你靠近一些摄象机,让我们仔细看看。
C的妈妈:嗨!这个戒指好漂亮,我在哪里见过。好象是我们家乡的戒指。你能去问问这位女士这戒指哪里来的吗?
E的爸爸:好的!

(一个男孩正在边吃东西边看电视。男孩的母亲(武赫的妹妹)在后面摆弄玩偶)

(m’s sister changes the channel to a cartoon.)
(武赫的妹妹把电视换到了卡通频道)

男孩:换回去!
武赫的妹妹:哈哈~~
男孩:我们一定要看这些节目,这样说不定能找到你的家人。
武赫的妹妹:不,我要看Janggoo’.
男孩:等等,让我再看一会。
武赫的妹妹:不要!
男孩:妈妈!
武赫的妹妹:我要看janggoo了。
(男孩注意到妈妈的项链看起来和武赫的那个很象,他把电视机又换到了那个节目)

武赫的妹妹:换回janggoo’!
(他们互相瞪着对方。武赫走在大厅里,突然感到一阵头部剧痛。武赫走出大楼就象没有痛过一样。)

对白略

武赫走在街头,他停下来看着一个母亲正在喂她的儿子吃串在棒上的肉。武赫也站在旁边吃了一样的东西,他把肉汁涂满自己的嘴巴。那位老板娘给了他一块手帕)

老板娘:擦擦吧
武赫:不用了,等我遇到我妈妈,我会要她给我擦的。
(他继续涂。下个场景:他正在大声地读一张海报上的字,每个人都听出他断断续续的跳过一些字,一个男孩纠正了他的错误。)

武赫:对一个女人来说,啊..啊
男孩:(韩文)Saeng. Saeng ni eh Sae,这个家伙竟然连韩文都不会念。
(武赫拍了一下男孩的头,男孩哭了)

男孩的妈妈:你干什么,喂,你干吗打我的孩子,真是个怪人,你有病吗?有病吗?正常吗?啊?
武赫:(韩文)Oh saeng ni eh sae. Gi Beungˇjoˇjo eun dae.

对白略

(武赫在看一个著名韩国明星拍的电影“朋友”,正在比画这个角色。)
武赫:我是你的佣人吗?你想死吗?
(电话铃声)
武赫:喂,录音棚?导演?啊啊,在哪里?

(武赫遇到一个人)

男人:赵武赫。很高兴认识你,我们走吧。
(这个男人带他去他妹妹住的地方)

对白略

武赫仔细地看这两个戒指,他发现戒指的里圈都刻着韩文字

武赫: 这个。看这个。这是写在你戒指上的字
武赫的妹妹: 我不知道,不知道。

(武赫对着孩子)

武赫: 你妈妈不认得字?你妈妈笨得连字都认不得?
男孩: 她不笨
武赫: 她这个都读不来,她怎么不笨
男孩: 那是因为她从来没有读过字母表。她会读gah, nah, dah, lah, mah, bah, sah
武赫:把它读出来。
男孩: For-ev-er.
武赫: Forever? Forever.
男孩: 你也不会念?
武赫: 有些字我会,但有些我不会。我可不笨,我可比你妈妈聪明1000倍。

武赫: Foreverˇtogether. Forever.
(武赫的妹妹想要逃走,被他一把抓住)
武赫:   你,你不认得我了?
(knods no)
M 你,你是谁?你是谁!?
M’s sister: I’m Suh Kyung. Yoon Suh Kyung.
武赫的妹妹:我是 Suh Kyung. Yoon Suh Kyung.

关键词 M=武赫,E=Eunchae. C=Chae Yoon. K=Kang Minjoo. J=Ji Young. B=Boy(Minhyuk scene.)

武赫:forever together,forever together(突然感到一阵疼痛)

对白略

(武赫的场景.)

Guy:  Chae Moonhyuk and Yoon Suh Kyung,我去过你曾经住过的孤儿院,你是双胞胎
武赫: 我是双胞胎?
   这个男人给武赫看了张照片
Guy: 这条项链曾经一直带在你们两个身上。我知道的就这些。

(他目不转睛的看着照片。M的姐姐和男孩正在外面卖饭团).
男孩:卖饭团了,卖饭团了。
客人:给我两个吧?
男孩:好的,给你,谢谢。
(试着摇醒他妈妈)
男孩:这里有饭团啊,卖饭团拉。不要饿着啊,卖饭团啊!
客人:多少钱一个?
男孩:两元。
客人:给我一个。
男孩:好的。
Lady:这里只卖一元拉。
客人:真的?给我两个。
Lady:好,给你。
男孩:你为什么老是骗人。
lady:你凭什么说我骗人
男孩:你一直骗人。你为什么要抢我客人?
Lady:你的客人?明明是我的客人。你做你的生意,我做我的生意。
男孩;不对。
Lady:你为什么这么瞪着我看。(女人说着打了男孩的头)

( Moonhyuk挡住了女人,以免她又要去打男孩)
武赫: 一共要多少钱?
  ( 武赫给了男孩很多钱)
武赫: 这些够了吗?
女士: 买这里的,买这里的。我给你半价。
武赫: 为什么你妈妈这么睡在那里?
B: It’s because she wraps rice at night.
  (  因为她整晚都在包饭团)
Lady: 这些一共卖给你300元。我意思是200元
武赫: 女人
Lady:  恩?
武赫:  你刚才在骗人?
Lady: 什么?
武赫: 你刚才在骗人?
Lady:不,我没有骗人
武赫: 如果你说有,我把这里的都买了。
Lady:  哦,好……好,我是骗人。

武赫:疯狂的冲上去,把这女人所有的饭团都扔到了地上
Lady:你在干什么?为什么要这么做?
武赫: If you cheat on the boy again, I’m not going to let you go lady.
      如果你再敢骗这个小孩,我不会放过你的。

(Eunchae的场景)略

(武赫把小孩的姐姐背上了山坡)

男孩:你不应该这么对待她,她也是个可怜的女人。等会儿,你去向她道歉,好吗?跟她说对不起,OK?
  M: 不
B: 先生,你是个流氓?
M:恩,你叫什么?
B:  Galchi。和烧菜吃的鱼的名字一样。
M: 那是你的名字?
B: 是的
M:  你读几年级了?
B: 我不去学校的。虽然我没去过学校,但我会说韩文,还会说一点英文。我很聪明的。
M: 你爸爸呢?
B:  我没有爸爸

B;奶奶好。
G:好,来吃点samkyupsal.
B;他是我在路上遇见的。他有条项链,他是从AlaskaLL来。
G:你的眼睛看上去很象你的母亲。你以前吃过samkyupsal吗?那soju吃过吗?把姐姐放下来,来这儿,我教你怎么吃samkyupsal和soju 。
G:来。这个是不是比烟肉好吃。
(点头)

G: 因为你身上有韩国的味道,呵呵

M:你认识我妈妈?
G:是的。
M:我妈妈她住这一带吗?
G:不。你怎么会认为你妈妈住在这么个蹩脚的地方
M:帮我见见我妈妈吧

G:好的。我会让你见到她的,是时候让你见见她了。

(武赫敲门)
E:谁?
M:能让我用一下浴室吗?
E:谁?
M: 浴室。让我用一下浴室。
E:这里不是公共浴室。
M:我想上厕所。让我用一下浴室吧。
[img]http://blog.empas.com/rnadms/2003952_250x200.gif[/img]

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2004-11-13 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by at 2004-11-12 22:03:
觉得自己很残忍,看着obba这么痛苦,
居然还很高兴,谁让终于又有这么一部让人期待呢?

看前两集的片断,觉得这个角色又压抑的像仁旭了,
也许obba就适合这样的悲伤吧

前一期的easy上有obba的照片,很帅哦,不只大 ...

不知能不能贴上来看看〉?
我觉得这个角色和仁旭有蛮大的区别的:自暴自弃 颓废 不把自尊放在首位……

[ Last edited by hanju2004 on 2004-11-13 at 09:19 AM ]

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2004-11-13 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 九月的夏天 at 2004-11-12 23:43:
             对白台本

原文出处:[url=http://home.comcast.net/~purp ...

你太快了!我还没翻译好呢 赫赫 现在看你的就好了 谢谢谢谢 辛苦了!

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2004-11-13 10:57 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 九月的夏天 at 2004-11-12 11:43 PM:
             对白台本

原文出处:[url=http://home.comcast.net/~purp ...

各位真是辛苦了
这样是不是就更有希望看到有中文字幕的下载了呢了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 23:14 , Processed in 0.054431 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.