[ 本帖最后由 pulain 于 2007-5-11 18:52 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-11 19:58 | 显示全部楼层
Stephen Colbert talked about Rain in his TV show (for 3 minutes!)

Just read from rain-USA, Stephen Colbert (the no. 2 in the Time100 poll) talked about Rain in his TV show for about 3 minutes!  Right at the biginning of the show.
Apparantly, he is jealous of Rain getting no. 1 in the poll, haha!!!
This is really good news for Rain as Colbert show is really popular in the States!

Here is some quote from rain-USA:

"Haha so I didnt get to see the first part of it, but my sister called me just a few minutes ago and told me that Steven Colbert was talking about Rain on the Colbert Report. Apparantly he's jealous that Rain got the #1 spot on the Time 100 Most Influencial People list... so he did a parody of Rain's music video "How to Avoid the Sun" haha xDD If anyone wants to watch, its' gonna repeat at 1:30 AM and at 10:30 AM (May 11th) on Comedy Central. =D Just thought I'd let you guys know."
by Sara of rain-USA

"omg!! i just finished showing it..he had like a whole 3 min special on it..lmao!!!!!! and they even showed rain-usa.com!! guys make sure that you watch the show at the beginning coz itz was in the 1st 2 mins of the show.
ps..he said he's gonna be on rain blah blah..i forget wut he said..but yea..i think htats gud..the more he talks about rain..the more ppl would know about him!!!"
by da1andonli49 of rain-USA

"Oh, Colbert when showing the Rain USA front page pictures of Rain he read what's written on it
endless effort, endless enduranc,endless modesty...that was real cool."
by rosebi of rain-USA
http://www.rainhk.com

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-12 08:45 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2007-5-12 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
here's more
http://bbs4.worldn.media.daum.net/griffin/...amp;searchValue

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

creditsaum

登录/注册后可看大图

With Mr.Benoit Louis Vuitton ^ he looks pale and tired(i guess bec of too much travelling?)

from soompi

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2007-5-12 09:32 | 显示全部楼层
from soompi by breathe521

I can't believe that i finally saw Rain in person today at the NY conference at Millennium hotel...i took some pics...posted below...Rain is so handsome in person...and very tall...i regret that i didn't say anything to him even though he was 2 foot in front of me...if i meet him again, i will definitely say hi and ask for his autograph.
Oh yea...he is leaving NYC tonight and going back to Korea for his next concert. Sucks that he can't stay here longer. Can't wait to have him back in June.

登录/注册后可看大图

Rain leaving the hotel after his conference around 4:10pm...he looks so tired...poor ji-hoon si.

登录/注册后可看大图

Rain-all the way inside the limo-he looks like a CEO reading a business report- (but that is probably his schedule or something for the next few days)...He would look so HOT if he decides to become a CEO and start up his own company...

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2007-5-12 09:37 | 显示全部楼层
REUTERS INTERVIEW - Korean heart-throb Rain wants to woo U.S. fans

By Claudia Parsons

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Asian pop sensation Rain announced on Friday a string of U.S. concert dates, saying his dream was to be as big in the West as at home rather than just known as the "Korean Justin Timberlake."

"It's not going to be an easy task," Rain told Reuters in an interview after announcing performances in Atlanta, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Honolulu, starting June 15.

"I do foresee it being very, very difficult especially because there hasn't been an Asian artist that came to the United States and really succeeded here," Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-Hoon, said through an interpreter.

The 25-year-old performer, who blends R&B and hip hop in high-tech stage shows inspired by the likes of Madonna, has taken Asia by storm since his 2002 debut, selling millions of albums and bringing teenage fans across Asia to their knees.

A news conference in New York on Friday drew dozens of reporters, mostly from Asian news outlets, including at least one who flew in from Los Angeles for the occasion.

Last year he played Madison Square Garden in a gig that sold out within days but he admits that his U.S. fan base so far is mostly Asian Americans.

"Because I really haven't performed or had a single album out here, I think the United States market is not really all that aware of me yet," he said.

But Rain is determined to win over U.S. fans.

"I think more than anything with the synergy between the best producers here in the United States with the know-how and experience and my performing skills, I think maybe, maybe, we'll have a good shot at it," he said.

Rain was voted one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine last year, while People magazine included him on its list of 100 most beautiful people.

He started his six-month long "Rain's Coming" world tour in December with shows across Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, China and Japan. Promoters have said they expect ticket sales to total 100 billion won ($108.7 million).

He said the main hurdle to breaking into the U.S. market was his lack of English but he is taking daily lessons and watching U.S. televisions shows such as "Prison Break" and "The O.C." to improve his language skills.

"I'm still afraid of making a mistake up on stage," he said. "It does get to a point where I get frustrated at myself because learning English at my age is not an easy task."

He cites Michael Jackson and Timberlake as his influences, but adds: "Eventually I would like it if people would just say 'Oh, that's Rain,' rather than compare me to other artists and say 'He's a Korean this or a Korean that.'"

http://in.today.reuters.com/news ... _India-297869-1.xml

from soompi

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-12 09:59 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2007-5-12 10:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 eerr 于 2007-5-12 09:40 发表
楼上那两张图
真有财阀精英气势
以后他演金融界巨子肯定灰常有说服力==

越來越有 CEO 的氣勢了.   

加一張 10號 亞特蘭大記者會照片
找了粉久才只得一張

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-12 10:30 | 显示全部楼层
NY fans met rain at hotel  

omg..jay thanks soooo much for letting us know all the info for today... i was really mad that he landed at newark because jfk was sooo close but anyways..i had to go to a training and it ended up early so i dragged my coworker to the millenium hotel. we got there around 115. and since i HATE to wait for people...i told her that we'll only stay there til 130..i thought we had already missed him. but i saw a korean girl and for someone reason i kinda figured that she's one of rain's people. i asked her if there's an event for rain at that hotel. she said that there is but it's only for the press and that you have to have an ID to get in so yea..so we were standing there then a car came and i guess they were the bodyguards. they introduced themselves to the girl and she asked them if he's close they were like yea just slightly behind us. so then the limo came and there goes rain!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................OMG!!!! he was soooooo good looking. he walked past me and i was like....hi rain!!!! he turned around and with his sexy voice said "HI" and shook my hand. turned around and shook my friend hand. afterwards, someone accidentaly brushed against my friend and she dropped my wallet. i went to go pick it up but it dropped right in front of rain and i didnt want him to fall because of me. so i was just gonna let him walk past me then pick it up..but he actually bent over and handed it to me!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I DONT EVEN REMEMBER IF I SAID THANK YOU!! but yea everything happened sooo quick that my coworker and I has been tryin to put the events together..  

ps. there weren't anyone there..it was just my coworker and I around that's why i thought he already came and that everyone left. =(  
Rain从我旁边走过,我说道:“hi rain!!!!”
他转过来,用他那性感的声音回道:“HI”,然后和我握手。
之后他又转过去与我得朋友握手。  
接下来,有人无意中撞上对我的朋友,然后她弄掉了我的钱包。
我去捡起时,发现钱包掉在rain的前面。。
我不想他因为我摔倒,所以我准备等他走过去后我再捡起钱包..
but他弯下腰捡起钱包,然后递给我。
天呐!!!!!!我兴奋道忘记我有没有跟他说谢谢了!!

翻译: 雨衆不同の薰
FM:RAIN吧

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-12 15:15 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2007-5-12 23:54 | 显示全部楼层
LV电热毯来了^___^

登录/注册后可看大图

好创意吧,LV+短裤

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2007-5-13 00:34 | 显示全部楼层
Rain left NY on 11th midnight flight to Seoul

Six fans including me in the airport. Two fans say goodbye to him in front of security check. He smiled back and said goodbye to them.

Rain took 12:50am Korean Air go to Seoul last night, the 11th. Although it's a tighted schedule but he looked very very good mood. He was so happy and kept smiling. He wore yellow T-shirt (Hawaii 82 printed on the back), blue jeans (rolled up to the ankel), military green jacket and slippers. He did not wear sunglasses and still wear the brown bean. He carried his LV luggage bag and held his basketball on hand (he probably bought somewhere in NYC...cute). He said goodbye to US staffs and went through the security (around 11:30pm). He was so cute and had excellent high mood, he took off bean hat, jacket and slipper in the security check. He still smiled and acted very cooperative. After the security check, he went the duty free checking but bought nothing. Then he went inside the waiting area where we could not see him.

*****BYE! have a good rest and be home safe, see you soon !! ******

from soompi

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2007-5-13 01:49 | 显示全部楼层
rain在纽约的12个小时  

从几个云那里听到了昨天宝宝在纽约的花絮,这个小孩,怎能如此可爱?
到达机场,两个穿韩服的小朋友给他献花,他不停的拍拍人家的头,捏捏小脸蛋

在出口里,fan把礼品袋递给他,他停下来,微笑,说谢谢,fan说,可不可以和你握手,他试着递出左手,拎着礼物,不行,又试右手,背着行李,捧着花,还是挪不出手(参考下图),作出无可奈何的表情,可爱极了!  

另一个跟在后面的fan想递给他一瓶饮料,可是她的声音太小,周围又吵,他没听见,她没办法,干脆把饮料塞在他左手的礼品袋里吧,小子感到有人在拽他的宝贝礼物 ,本能的把袋子往身前藏,但却不回头看;) ,还是继续酷酷 的走,就这样两个人搞笑的一前一后走着,等他到了车前面,才终于停下来,fan顺利的给了他饮料

记者招待会结束后,朋友去了韩国餐馆,正在点菜,听到砰,砰,砰的声音,抬头一看,小子拍着篮球:o 进来了,穿的居然是记者会上的西服,还有一群工作人员。他看到一个端着盘子的大婶(估计是餐馆的老板或是和他认识的)经过自己,大声地和她打招呼,结果她没听见,小子就停下来,把篮球抱在怀里,叫了好几声,终于她转过来了,小子马上咧着嘴笑了 。  

吃饭后,小子离开的时候,大声和餐馆里的服务生,老板告别,fan叫了他一声,Bi!他转头,又是咧嘴开心的笑,挥挥手,然后出门了,在门外等车的时候,和工作人员开心的聊天,路人都认识来是他,围着他用手机,相机拍照,他仍是很开心

深夜的机场,等着回韩国的飞机,周围没有几个人,小子放松了,把裤腿挽到了膝盖,抱着篮球到处晃,到商店里看了一圈,不时的在地上拍拍篮球,回来后和助手们说说笑笑,很多手势,很多动作,指着机场的海报大笑,开心得很,朋友形容说,就是个开心的大男孩。他当时穿的还是去年来美国穿的衣服。暂时没有照片,看旧图吧。  

作者: rainalice &百度

[ 本帖最后由 jxx8 于 2007-5-13 01:52 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-13 13:50 | 显示全部楼层
ピ,所属査問制混乱の中静かに帰国

ピの今後去就を置いて各種推測が出回る中で雨が13日午前静かに帰国した。

'ワールドスター'雨が所属会社問題で各種推測が出回る中である名品ブランドが主催した行事とワールドツアー米国公演プロモーションを終えて13日静かに帰国した。
12日午後(米国時刻)ニューヨークを出発した雨は13日午前4時30分頃仁川(インチョン)空港を通って,入国した。
約10日間スペイン バレンシアと米国,アトランタ,ニューヨークなどの地で転々とした雨は現在自宅で休息を取りながら,旅の疲れを解いている。
去る5日'バレンシア ルイブィトン13ヨット大会'参観のためスペイン バレンシアで出国した雨は当初契約満了日だった去る10日帰国する予定だったが,米国ツアープロモーション日程が決まって,米国に直ちに飛んで行った。
雨はアトランタとニューヨークでひきつづき記者会見を行いながら,来月開かれるワールドツアーアメリカ公演に対する現地の期待感を高めた。
全(前)所属会社JYPエンターテイメントが雨が降って,契約が満了したことを公式に明らかにして,現在ピの今後歩み(動向)に対して各種推測が出回っている。
しかし雨は当分対外活動なしで静かにワールドツアー準備にだけ没頭するという計画だ。
ピのある側近は"雨はワールドツアーが終わる6月まで公演にだけ神経を注ぐこと"としながら"所属会社問題はツアーが終わった6月以後議論するという計画"と明らかにした。
合わせて"現在あちこちで出てくる各種お話はただ推測だけであって何も確定したのも,議論されたこともない"と明らかにした。
JYPエンターテイメントも去る11日雨が降って,契約満了されたことを知らせる報道資料を通じて"巷間に雨がある企画社から100億ウォンを受けたとかという噂が飛ぶのに事実でない"と明らかにしたことがある。
雨は降る25日韓国歌手最初に日本,東京ドームで単独公演を行う。
6月2日と3日にはタイ,バンコクで公演を行いながら,6月初め中国,上海公演を行った後6月15日ハワイ公演を始めアトランタとニューヨーク,LAで公演を行う予定だ。

pi,所属调查制混乱中安静地回国

在pi的今后搁置去就各种推测上市中雨安静地回国了13日上午。

'世界明星'雨结束作为以所属公司问题各种推测上市中的名作品牌主办了的仪式和世界旅行美国公演推销13日安静地回国了。
12日下午离开(美国时刻)纽约出发了的雨通过13日上午4点30分左右仁河(仁川)机场,入境了。
约10天在西班牙 巴伦西亚和美国,亚特兰大,纽约等的地作为辗转地的雨现在在自己的家一边取休息,一边消除着旅行的疲劳。
今年的因为5日'巴伦西亚 路易V吨13帆船大会'参观在西班牙 巴伦西亚出国了的雨当初是契约届满星期日的已过去的10日将回国,美国旅行推销星期日决定,立刻飞了去向美国。
提高了对一边进行雨与亚特兰大在纽约接连记者招待会,一边下月打开的世界旅行美国公演的现场的期待感。
全(前)所属公司JYP娱乐正式明确下雨,契约届满了的事,现在pi的今后对行走(动向)各种推测上市。
可是雨是只暂时没有对外活动安静地世界旅行准备埋头这样的计划。
宣布了一边"作为pi处于的亲信"雨到世界旅行结束的6月到公演只注入神经的事"一边所属公司问题旅行结束了的6月以后议论这样的计划"。
宣布了也没有"共计"现在在这儿那儿出来的各种话只是只有推测什么都确定了的,也被议论了的事。
不所说的宣布过从通过"告知下JYP娱乐也离开的11日雨,被契约届满的事的报道资料街巷之间有雨的规划公司受到了啦100亿韩元的传言飞传是事实"。
雨下的25日韩国歌手最初在日本,东京Dome进行单独公演。
6月2日和3日在泰国,曼谷一边进行公演,6月初一边进行了中国,上海公演之后以6月15日夏威夷公演为首亚特兰大和纽约,LA将进行公演。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-13 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
ピ,スカーレット・ヨハン付いた煮込んで,出会い不発

ワールドスター雨が降って,ハリウッド スタースカーレット ヨハンスンとの'スペイン出会い'が不発に帰った。
雨が降って,スカーレット・ヨハン付いた銀名品ブランド ルイブィトンウロブト ヨット大会に並んで招請を受けたが,スカーレット・ヨハン付いた銀参加できなくて,二人の出会いが無為に帰した。
雨が降って,スカーレット・ヨハン付いた銀最近米国の演芸週刊誌'ピープル'が選定した'美しい100人'に並んで名前を上げて,今回の出会いに期待が集められた。
米国出身の俳優スカーレット・ヨハン付いた銀映画'出したとかダイアリー'と'スクープ' 'プレステージ'などで主役を演じたし,国内では去る2005年封切った映画'アイルランド'で顔を知らせた。
雨は今回のルイブィトン ヨット大会行事に貴賓に招待された唯一のアジア スターで,ヨーロッパ現地のスターらと歓談を交わしながら,意味ある時間を送った。
雨は去る5日スペイン バレンシアで出国して,7日'バレンシア ルウィビトン13ヨット大会'を参観して9日にはルイブィトンが主催するパーティーに参加した。
特に雨は8日ルイブィトン衣装とカバンなどでコーディネイター年あるファッション雑誌画報撮影に臨んだ。
一方雨はスペイン現地でも熱い人気を実感した。
雨がバレンシア市内観光を出ておよそ20代女性からサイン要請を受けた。
雨が降って,現地を同行したある関係者は"スペイン女性がピに''フルハウス'をおもしろく見た'としてサイン要請をした。
遠くスペインでもピを調べてみる人がいて,多少驚いた"として"その女性はDVDで'フルハウス'を見たといった"と伝えた。
雨はスペイン訪問と米国でのワールドツアープロモーション活動を終えて13日午前仁川(インチョン)空港を通って帰国した。
雨は当分対外活動なしでワールドツアー準備にだけ専念するという計画だ。

pi,深红色·yohan附有了的炖,相遇打不出

下世界明星雨,跟好莱坞 明星深红色 yohansun的'西班牙相遇'返回了到打不出。
为下雨,深红色·yohan附有了的银名作品牌 ruibwiton'urobuto 帆船大会排列受到了邀请,深红色·yohan附有了的不能银参加,二人的相遇无为打发回了。
排列下雨,深红色·yohan附有了的银最近美国的文艺表演周刊杂志'people'选定了的'美丽的100人'列出名字,被此次的相遇期待聚集了。
美国出身(生)的演员深红色·yohan附有了的银电影'出了与日记''爆炸性消息''普雷斯蒂奇'等扮演了主角,在在国内离开的2005年封切了的电影'爱尔兰'告知了脸。
雨被此次的路易V吨 帆船大会仪式贵宾邀请了的唯一的亚洲 明星,与欧洲现场的明星们一边交换畅谈,一边度过了意义有的时间。
雨参加了离开的5日在西班牙 巴伦西亚出国参观,7日'巴伦西亚 ruwibiton13帆船大会'9日路易V吨主办的聚会。
特别雨8日与路易V吨服装用包等出席了协调员年有的流行杂志画报摄影。
另一方面雨体会到了西班牙现场也热的受欢迎。
雨出巴伦西亚市内旅游大概从20代女性受到了签字请求。
下雨,在现场同行了的某有关人员"西班牙女性作为在pi里(上)有趣地看了''full house'的'做了签字请求。
传达了"作为远方西班牙也调查pi人在,多少感到吃惊"那个女性说了"DVD认为了'full house'。
雨结束在西班牙访问和美国的世界旅行推销活动通过13日上午仁河(仁川)机场回国了。
雨是只暂时没有对外活动对世界旅行准备专心致志这样的计划。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 20:38 , Processed in 0.042365 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.