|
大叔的 PINK LIPPPPPPPS~
########################################################
從英文網copy 來的 最新明民在維也納的會面內容~
message from piano-lady~
KMM in Vienna update: The Meeting (會面)
######################################################
KMM was in a very good mood that evening...
明民那晚的心情非常好
I knew they were tired from a whole day of running around Vienna -- shopping and doing the photoshoot
我知道他其實經過一天奔波於購物和拍攝工作 已經很累了~
But he was extremely friendly, accommodating and gracious to meet someone like me
但他仍是非常友善 爽快 和優雅的 來和我會面
The atmosphere was very relaxed, informal and cozy...
氣氛是非常輕鬆且 悠閒的
He was very attentive too...and was very interested in what were discussing (mainly about foreign fans, kdrama, soompi, subs, his work...)
他是非常專心並且對於海外粉絲韓劇 soompi 他的工作 等等討論內容非常有興趣
Also, since there were a lot of surprises for him, I heard a lot of "waaah's", "thank you's" that evening ...
他也因為太多使他驚訝的話題 不斷連声發出"哇" "謝謝你" 等等驚呼~
It was fun chatting with him...We laughed and giggled a lot...and I actually can't recall any dull moments/serious moments at all
和他閒談真是太有趣啦~我們大笑 癡笑不斷 我不記得有任何時刻覺得嚴肅或無聊
He was so pleasant to talk with and his remarks/expressions are just too cute sometimes…hehe…
他真是一位令人愉快和他閒聊的人 他的表情也太.........可愛喽~嘿嘿~
As for me, I was just myself. I had no qualms in expressing how I felt -- I laughed/giggled, I frowned/made a face whenever the need arises (Kanshu, can you picture me talking with him? )
至於我 我沒有任何覺得不安來敘述我的感覺 我大笑 癡癡笑 我皺眉 我表情豐富的 (Kanshu 你能想像我和他談話的樣子嗎?)
Yeah, I openly expressed my disappointments on some things too…
我也和他表達一些令我失望的事情
You know, it's just talking to someone I've known for quite a while...like talking to an old friend..
和他 ...就好像和一位認識多年好友談天一樣~
That's how KMM is... warm, friendly, cheery, pleasant and well-mannered guy
那就是金明民 溫暖 友善 令人心情愉快 愉悅 又溫文有禮的男人~
~lois translate~
[ 本帖最后由 lois423631 于 2008-11-20 22:50 编辑 ] |
|