积分
发表于 2009-1-25 02:27 | 显示全部楼层
家門的榮光 E31 韓語版  

Foxmail下載連結

Family Honour.E31.090124.HDTV.XViD.avi(675.53M) [下载]  
(有效时间到: Sunday, 1 February, 2009 2:19)

=====================================================

FTP 下載連結

Family Honour.E31.090124.HDTV.XViD.avi(675.53M)
(有效时间到: Sunday, 2 February, 2009)

[ 本帖最后由 Kit09 于 2009-1-25 02:55 编辑 ]

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 03:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢抱抱楼上辛勤工作的Kit。看不了在线虽有点点的失落(奇怪的想法自己明知道是鸭子听雷看画面也干爽哈! ), 回到家看到一道道的宵夜排满。。。有图有字有视频样样整齐。

========================================================

前面有亲贴的视频朴同学的问候内容。。。。

안녕하세요. 시후랑 팬 여러분.
Dear Sihoo rang fans!

박시후입니다.
This is Park Sihoo.

올 한해에 건강하시고,
Be healthy in this year,

4월까지 가문의 영광 열심히 촬영할 테니까
I will cheer up to take a photograph of 'Gamuni YeongGwang'

많이 시청해주시고 설에도 가문의 영광과 함께 하기를 부탁드릴게요.
so watch it a lot and please be with 'Gamuni YeongGwang' in the Lunar new year holidays.

건강하세요.
Take care of youselves.

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 03:21 | 显示全部楼层
放煙火‧╮│╭‧放煙火‧╮
☆       ★        ☆
        │
 ╭‧放煙火‧╮│╭‧放煙火‧╮
☆       ★       ☆
        │
   ╭‧☆‧╮∣╭‧☆‧╮
  ☆     ★     ☆
        ∣
        │
 ☆      ∣      ☆
        │
        ☆
        ▉    
       ███
       ▏  ▏
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███     
       ███
       ███

預祝 2009 年 平安喜樂

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 03:26 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

嗯!下面这个有点恐怖

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 03:27 | 显示全部楼层
家门ost

http://uccfs.ktsh.co.kr/PUD/dc/mov/SWF/1232824682_200901250401180793259701_0.swf?autoplay=ok

[ 本帖最后由 忍者心动 于 2009-1-25 03:49 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 03:37 | 显示全部楼层

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 04:09 | 显示全部楼层
因为是春节的缘故,不知今天能否看到英文的对话.很期待.

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 04:43 | 显示全部楼层
phew here is the translations... warning there are some parts here and there i didnt quite get
sorry!

fr sandybabe/soompi

ks hugs da
ks: you know it too.. that it wasnt an act for us. so im going to have to hold onto you.
江:你也知道。。我们不是在演戏。所以我必须要牢牢的抓住你。
da: but you’re someone with a path to go already..
丹:但是你是个已经有自己的路要走的人。。
ks pulls away
da: youre someone who can’t stop..
丹:你是个身不由己/停不下来的人。。
ks: i cant go. i tried to clench my teeth and not look back. because that was my nature. my nature to pierce the frog, even knowing it means i would die along with it (refers to scorpian/frog story again) i only thought like that. that i wasnt a human being, but an animal who was only obsessed with the fight/hunt. but.. it’s too hard to live like that. i cant even sleep without drinking every night. no matter whose in your heart, or what memories youre hanging onto, i dont care. i need to keep you by my side. i feel thats the only way i can live..
江:我没法走下去了。我试着咬着牙不回头看,因为那是我的天性。我的天性是去蚻青蛙,即使知道它意味着我也会死。我就那样想着,我不是人,只是个沉迷于夺取/虏获的禽兽。但是。。太难了,没法那样活着。我每晚甚至没喝酒就没法睡。不管你的心里有谁,或你要抓住什么记忆,我都不在乎。我只要把你留在我身边,我觉得那是我唯一能活下来的方法。。
da: you know i’m not someone who can stay by your side
ks: i said i dont care. you can live as youve been living until now. just don’t break off my hand holding onto you.
da: no. i cant do that
da turns away but ks reaches out and grabs her
ks: can’t you help me live?
da: you probably dont know how earnestly i want to hold your hand. but.. i cant. that person is so pitiful.
ks: i said you can take those memories. im not going to tell you to forget him and stay by my side. just.. stay with me. please..
da: he’s someone who died for me. in that fleeting second, he turned the wheel without any hesitation away from the oncoming truck. how can i forget someone like that? im not supposed to forget someone like that.
ks hugs da
ks: dont forget him. dont forget him. take him with you. please dont leave me.
da hugs ks back
da: but were not people who can be together.. no matter how much we want to be together, we’re already people who cant.
ks wipes da’s tears
ks: ill figure it out. if i can just be with you,i’ll do anything. i dont think i can live without you,so ill do anything. so please just say okay.
da: how can i look at you. i know how hard it’ll be for you, how can i just watch that?
ks: just answer that you will.. you only have to say okay.
whoooa kiss <3 <3

ty is drinking, ms comes to meet him.
ms: what is this? you started drinking first? are things atwork still not figured out? whats wrong with that jerk?
ms reaches for glas but ty stops her
ty: you dont drink. youre not fully recovered. we decided to hand over our company to that jerks family.
ms: really? why
ty: our grandpa says thats what were oing to do
ms: whats wrong with this world? that thieves can be let be.
ty: i might a little less fortunate from now on. i might not be able to buy you food and stuff from now on.
ms: why didnt you fight til the end?
ty: i told you, i dont have the skills to do that. whats the point of wanting to fight, when you dont have the weapons.
ms: i have a promotion test coming up soon. if i get promoted,i get more money. then i can buy you food and stuff.
ty: (korean saying) take out a flea’s liver and eat it
ms: have you seen a flea this big?!

ja and sy
ja: im a genius! im finally done
sy: good job
ja: stand up for a moment
she puts the scarf on him but the scarf starts unraveling hahaha
sy: i guess youre not a genius
ja: why is it unraveling.. i was sure i knitted it right..
they unravel and recluster the wool
ja: this isnt how its supposed to be.
sy: i think this is more entertaining. a longtime ago, my mom was very good at knitting. in the winter she would knit uswarm clothes with thick yarn, and in the summerlighter clothes with thinner yarn. when we got too big for something, she would unravel it and reuse it, but my younger brother always got to do the unraveling. i envied that..
ja: why didnt you say you would do it
sy: ( didnt get this. i think he says because he was worried he wouldnt be as good at it as his brother)
ja: thats why theres so many things you havent done before. you know you have a problem with your personality?
sy: i have a problem with my personality, so i get offended by words like that
ja: i said it to make you stronger.
sy: be gentle on me. if youre harsh i might get hurt. well, thanks to you i get to do things i wanted to do as a child.

ks/da
da: why are you coming here?
ks: because i want to rest. i havent slept well in a while.
gets out of car and walks to da’s office , hg sees them walking together
ks sits at the desk
ks: im going to sleep a bit
da: rest..
turns but ks grabs her by the waist
ks: i didnt know.. how hj felt when she couldnt breathe whenever seeing hg. i wondered how someone could be like that, but i was like that. thinking i couldnt see you again, i felt ike i couldnt breathe. ahh i feel like i can breathe properly again

hj/hg at cage
hg: im going to leave first. clean up and leave..
hj: where are you going?
hg ignores her and leaves

ks makes da coffee
ks: from now on, we’re going to have a lot of hardship. and thats why im going to feel very sorry to you. just do one thing from now on.. dont listen to anyone else, and just trust what i say.
da: imalways going to be here. im not going to go anywhere, and am always going to be here. you can come see me whenever you want to see me.
ks: what do you mean?
da: we can eat together like before, go karaoking, and hold hands in the street.
ks: so?
da: im saying you dont have to deal with anything. grandpa has already decided to accept your offer. so things will turn out how you and your dad wanted. and that means you wont be forced to put me and your parents on the same scale.
ks: what is it you want to say.
da: im saying you dont have to try so hard for us to be together. that you dont have to try so hard over someone you can already see anyti..
ks cuts her off
ks: are you embarassed of someone like me? someone you dont want to tell your family about?
da: you know thats not it
ks: if you say that again, im going to take it like that
da: we..
ks: me.. im going to marry you. im saying im not content on having a relationship with you that is hidden and only when i want to see you.
da: i cant do that. the memories arent as clear, but i still have many memories of that person. knowing that, i cant say ill be with you
ks: it doesnt matter to me
da: it matters to me
ks: ill look the other way, regardless of who is in your heart
da: then.. ill just be debting against you. i dont want that
ks:erase that debt . erase it for me.

ks drives da home
ks: when i hard you were sick from hj, i stayed up all night in front of your house. i even took my phone out to tell you to come out, but i ddint. wondering what difference it would make. i spent more days drinking, when hg came to see me. saying you asked him to be that person for one day, saying you needed to remember but you didn know why it was fading. im satisfied with that. i dont expect any more. even if you dont want that, as long as im okay with that..
da: please wait for me. until i take him out of my heart completely.. leave..
ks grabs her hand before she gets out of car
ks: dont make me wait too long. if you dont want me tosuffocate from lack of breathing.

soooo cute <3

da looks at picture
da: i dont think i can hold onto you for much longer. i know i have to hang on because i feel indebt to you, but i cant because he’s waiting for me. so just hate me oppa..

hg drunk again, hj finds him
hg: if you brought medicine, just give it to me quickly and leave
hj: its cold, get in my car
hg: i cant even feel the coldness
hj: what if you fall asleep here again..
hg: why am i so sad. i said i gave up, said its over.. but still im so heartbroken
hj: why are you giving up? you didnt do that before..
hg: why? because that woman loves your brother. because that woman cries because of your brother. so i need to let her go.. *stands* if you love someone, i thought i would have the courage to let them go, but i feel like im going crazy because my mind is still full of her thoughts
hg sleeps in hj’s car
wakes
hj: are you sobering up?
hg: yes
hj: here, drink this. you’ll feel better.
hg: to pay you back for all the medicine drinks youve bought me, i probably need another job.
hj: seeing you say that, you must be sober
hg: arent you cold? having to follow me around getting drunk and passing out here and there, you must be cold too.
hj: im not sure.. im just worrying that you might pass out drunk somewhere.
what?
hg: that day.. that day you first saw me,.. there was already someone in my heart. if there hadnt been, i mightve been able to see you too. that there is an innocent looking girl standing there looking at me. i said lets be friends, so its wrong to say something like this right?
hj: because youre a friend.. you can say anything
hg: no.. i shouldnt say things you will keep in your heart. i might be the worst person in the world to you..
hj: im sure you will never be the worst person in the world to me..

back at ks house,ks’ cousin is watching dramas with ks dad
cousin: no uncle.. i really cant stand her nasaly voice..
ks dad: me too me too
ksmom on phone: sister.. how can you just send her without warning?
cousin: no! not like that!
dad: you think so right?
ks moom: to the two: can you watch it quietly?!
(phone) i have my own son and daughtersmarriage to worry about. i dont have time for your daughter too. just because youre in seoul, doesnt mean there are plenty of suitable husbands. im sending her tomorrow.. (phone hangs up)
to cousin: you.. go hometomorrow
cousin: i cant aunt! peoplein my neighborhoold got into fistfightsbecause of me.
mom: what?
cousin: its a hassble being this pretty. so many people are fighting over me.. why do you think my momsent me here.
mom: they fought because youre so pretty? and not because they all want each other to have you?!
cousin : aunt! these days woman like me are hard to find..
dad: be quiet! they met!
cousin: o my.. thyre going to fight now
dad: right? they always fight.
ks comes in and cousin goes running to him
cousin: oppa! how lon has it been?!
ks: oh, youre here soonjin.
cousin: but oppa.. why is your face like that? aunt, why is oppas facelike this?
aunt: but still.. he didnt come home drunk.
ks: yes...i couldnt drink anymore. im going upstairs..
cousin: why? do you have worries? tell me oppa~
*ks dadinterputs with shouts about drama and cousin goes back to watching
mom: another drama lover..

hj comes in and ks sees her
ks: why are you so late? you shouldve been done with work a while ago. is driving too much for you?
hj: he’s having a hard time.. he said hes giving up on professor ha
ks: i.. im going to marry her. i dont want to live as a crazed hunter anymore.
hj: then youre not going to do that anymore? ha’s company?
ks: i have to find a way ..
hj: oppa.. im glad.. i feel like youre coming back to the old oppa that used to carry me
ks: that guy is going to have a hard time. be there for him.. then someday he might be able to see you
hj: i dont expect that. im not watching over him because i hope he will see him someday. i just cant help seeing him..
ks: i never understood what you meant before. but these days, i feel like i can understand what you are talking about.

text to da
ks (text) are you sleeping?
da(text) no.
calls her

ks: why arent you sleeping yet?
da: just because. why arent you sleeping?
ks: im not done with everything to do today. if i dont want to wait long, i have to keep doing something. do i look dumb? *silent da* why arent you saying anything?
da: if i agree youre going to get mad
ks: i thought i would go crazy peoples habits are scary.. because i could do this. texting, calling, those everyday things mustve become an addiction for me too. oh, and i’ll let youknow something.
da: what?
ks: for every day you make me wait, im going to beat up ssahdaegi every night. i cant hit the owner, so i have to take out my frustration out elsewhere. if you dont want to see him suffer, i hope you know what you need to do.
da smiles. outside granny asks if shesnot sleeping yet. da hangs up.
ks looks mad.
ks: this habit of just hanging up. *hits ssahdaeg* you know why youre getting hit right?
granny to da: i heard you talking... are you still doing that? talking to jinha’s picture.. dont do that anymore. when a living person keeps talking to someone gone, they cant rest in peace.
da: grandma.. do you think so? if i hold on, can he not rest well?
granny: yes.. da’s listening to me? i wonder why..

ks gets text from da
da(text) : you beat up ssahdaegi because i abruptly hung up huh?
ks calls her
ks: you installed a secret camera in my room huh?
da: ill not hang up first from now on.
ks: really? thats a suprise. why?
da: because making someone wait is a large debt..
grandauntopens dasdoor suddenly and da hangs up
ks: what is this woman. is she trying to make me upset on purpose.
grandaunt : do you know our homemade alcohol is?
da: why? are you going to drink? *phone rings
da: yes?
grandaunt: tell me where,ill find it
ks: are you kidding me?
da: professor ill call you back
*hangs up
da: ill find it for me
grandaunt: no its ok.. youre on the phone
da:are you having trouble sleeping?
grandaunt: seeing i wasted the last 18 years on nothing, i feel like i need alittle alcohol as a cure *leaves*

da calls ks
da: it was unexpected
ks: did someone come in?
da: yes my grandaunt
ks: why is she still going around so late. and also, didnt you hear me last time when it was unexpected? “hyung ill call you right back” then this side will figure out someone came in.
da: im sorry. it was a mistake
ks: well, you reconsider your wrong quickly. you made me mad, so you keep chatting. until i fall asleep.
da: arent we betting who falls asleep first?
ks: ive decided to forfeit today.
da: *says some phrase
ks: what are you saying right now?
da: yo said to keep talking, so i just read out loud.
ks: *pow
da: what?
ks: thats the sound of ssahdaegi collapsing from being hit

morning
worker girl: i wonder what it is. for grandpa to ask for us to set the tabel for the whole family
granny: he must have something he needs to say
YI dropssomething and breaks
da: are you okay?
YI: im ok.. idont know why they keepslipping out of my hands
worker: they say if dishes keep breaking,something bad is going to happen
YI: what? are you saying something bad will happen because i keep breaking plates?
granny: she has a habit of not thinking before speaking. you and your mouth..
YI: dont you do that sometimes too?
granny: what?
YI: arent you thinking that something bads happening because someone like i came into this houshold?
granny: what? how can you say something like..
da dad:hon, come outside for a moment

in room
dad: whats wrong? why are you so sensitive to her
yi: i dont know, it must be self insecurity
dad: why are you insecure
yi: i must have a weird side of me, even if no one says anything for me to think like that
dad: why are you saying that?
yi: when i first got married, that man kept taking the bar(lawyer exam).
dad: i know,i heard
yi: in the 5 years we were together,he kept failing. my inlaw kept giving the feeling that it was because she thought the wrong woman came into the household, so i felt like that. i wanted to get divorced multiple times, but i staked it out because i was stubborn and wanted to make him pass before we separated.
dad: that personality.
yi: back then i felt wronged, but these days i worry that i might not be right for this family.
dad: being with you makes glamorous YI think strange things. but what can i do YI. i just keep thinking how pretty you are, and how thankful i am.
yi: im not cute??
dad: cute too!

outside
grandpa: i felt everyone was exhausted with everything going on with the company, so i asked for all of us to have a meal together. in this world, if there are good things there are also bad things. but how lucky are we that we have family in times like this. lets get through this strongly.
grandaunt claps
grandaunt: imacting like myself oppa
grandpa: oh..yeah ok
grandaunt: i want to not forgive you for the past 18 years, but since im so goodhearted i will. so stop being sorry to me
grandpa: thanks..lets all eat

ks’ dinner table
mom: your appetie is back?
ks: yes..
mom to dad: look. you should have listened sooner. look how his appetitesback.
dad: want to go golfing?
ks: i have plans
mom: you mustve been tried from all that drinking, why did you makeplans on your day off?
cousin tohj: hj.. who is the guy you have pictures of on your computer?
ks looks shocked
cousin: hes very good-looking. is he abasketball player?
hj leaves the table
ks: soonjin, why are you going into other peoples rooms?
cousin: i went in to use the computer..cant we do that?
mom: theres pictures of aguy on hj’scomputer?
cousin: he must be someone she really likes. theyres a whole bunch of them.
dad: is hj dating someone?

mom and cousin are trying to get into hj’s room
cousin: she locked her room aunt
ks comes out of room
mom shouts to worker: bring hj’s room key
ks:im leaving

ks runs into worker
ks: miss..tell her there is no key.
worker: ok..

worker: i cant find hj’sroom key
mom: why isnt there a key
worker: i looked everywhere. i said id leave it somewhere safe but..
mom to cousin: how good looking?
cusin: reallly good looking.
mom: heplays basketball?
cousin: there were a lot of pictures of himplaing basketball.
mom: athletesareno good...

mom and dad
dad: did you see the pictures?
mom: she left her door locked, so i couldnt see. but i think he’s an athelete.
dad: athlete?
mom: isnt that not that good?athletes can onlyplay for so long. soonjin said she thinks he’s abasketball player
dad: basketball player? thats alright.. we can make him a pro player and manage him

ha home everyone is cleaning everything for upcoming holiday (i think lunar new year probably)
grandaunt: yesyes, its good for the whole family to et ready for the holidays together.
worker gril: shouldnt you be working too?
aunt: hey, im exempt. hey YI, TY lookslike hes not working hard enough
TY: father..i feel like pahtjee (korean character)
dad: pahjtee is the one the wicken stepmother brought. i think you mean kongjee (korean cinderella)
grandaunt: youre always wrong. hey da, i think your phone is ringing in your room

da: yes?
ks: are you home?
da: yes..
ks: i traveled for nothing. youre always at the museum, so i went there. ill go near your home so come out.
da: but i have to get ready for new year..
ks: follow what i say. “oh, professor.. “ i said to repeat after me..
da: oh..professor..
ks: “right now?”
da”right now..”
ks: “okay, ill go right now”
YI opens da’sdoor
yi: go with me to the market
da: “yes professor, ill go right now”
ks:you did very well
hangs up
yi : why? have to go to school?
da: yes..

ks picks da up
ks: how do you feel?
da: huh?
ks: i hung up abruptly first, how do you feel
da: i dont feel anything
ks: you have a talent for making people feel weird
ks fastens her seatbelt
ks: i almost got sick from wanting to do this, so imgoing to keep doing it untul i get sick of it.
why? are you thinking im being too aggresive?
da: i was thinking ill be laughing a lot from now on.
ks: ill show you a talent. *grabs her hand* driving with one hand
da puts it on the wheel
da: its dangerous
ks: the worst is we’ll die together

ty sneaks away and calls ms
ty: call me in one minute *hangs up
ms: what?

yi: youngest son..dont you think youre going to the bathroom too frequently?
ty: why dont you time me
yi i am timing you
ty phone rings
ty: why chansoo.. what? when? how?! oh.. which hospital? okay ill be right there. *hangs up what should i do mother, my friends father just passed away.
yi: is there a deadlydisease going around your friendsfathers?
ty: huh?
yi: because they keep passing away...
ty: oh, well chulsoo’s father died of a disease..
sy pokes ty
sy: mintae..
yi looksat ty suspiciously
ty: oh yeah mintae,, im so shocked im forgetting names.well chansoo father passed froma car accident. father ill be right back
yi: its suspicious mister ha..

in ty’s room
dd: its a lie right
ty: no its not
dd: it was a lie last time too. because you didnt want to work. imgoing to tell grandma on you.
ty: whats with the lack of loyalty amongst us?
dd: then buy me a gameplayer

ja/ms
ja: im going crazy. why is it so hard to knit a scarf
ms: ja.. how long do you think it’ll take to knit a blanket?
ja: a blanket? its already been weeks to make one scarf. it’llprobably be months.. no it’llprobably take years
ms: hmm i wont be able to knit
ms phone rings
ms: yeah?
ty: come out, ill buy you noodles
ms: i cant, im studying
ty: just eat and go back to studying
ms: i cant
ty: ok, then we can order takeout to your house
ms: okok ill go

rest.
ms: i thought you said youre buying me noodles
ty: i thought if i become unemployed later, ill be unable to buy you this kind of food. eat while it lasts.
ms: thats why im trying hard to get that promotion, why are you calling me out
ty: i have no social life, so i had no one but you to call
ms: who did you lie passed away this time
ty: my son caught on, and said he would look the other way if i get him another gameplayer so i agreed.
ms: dd wants a game?
ty: thats what he said. he said otherwise he would tell on me
ms: lets eat and go buy a game
ty: i thought you had to study
ms: yummm

at da’s office
丹雅办公室
da: your coffee-making skills are becoming better everyday
丹:你的咖啡冲泡技术与日俱进
ks: at this rate, i might have to open up a coffee place. I’m going to find a way to not take over your company. I can’t be a person that takes over his wife’s family’s company. Do you know why i’m saying this? To make you feel pressured... So you’ll tell me to hurry up and do that. If you make me wait too long, I might go back to the original plan. (joking) It’s a compromise..
江:照这个进度,我可能要开一家咖啡店。我要找出一个不拿走你家公司的方法。我不能作一个拿走老婆家公司的人。你知道我为什么说这些吗?是要让你有压力。。所以你会告诉我赶快那么作。假如你让我等太久,我可能照原来的计划(开玩笑)这是妥协。。。
DA: am i someone who’s worth that? enough to make you want to quit what you were doing..
丹:我值得你那么作吗?值得让你放弃你一直在作的事。。
ks: i dont want to do that anymore.
江:我不要再作那些事了。
da: seeing the scars i got after my car accident 10 years ago, i thought it wa a relief.. that i could live wouldnt having to be a woman in front of another man. i felt relieved. If we just keep dating this way, you wont have to see the scars that even myself have trouble looking at.
丹:看到那些10年前车祸留下的疤,我认为是个解脱。。我可以作个不必在另一个男人面前生活的女人。我很庆幸,假如我们一直这样交往下去,你不必看到那些连我自己都看不下去的伤疤。
ks holds da’s shoulders
江石抓住丹雅的肩膀
ks: That could be a problem for you as a woman...
江:作为一个女人,那可能是个问题。。
da: looking at those scars, you’ll have to think of what i went through
丹:看着那些疤痕,你一定会想到我所经历的事
ks: its a relief. that youre thinking this.. its a sign that youre slowly getting closer to me.
江:幸亏你在想这些。。这是你慢慢靠近我的癥照。
ks wipes her tears away
搽乾她的泪
ks: even if your whole body was covered with scars.. scars that would make everyone in the world look away, i would have still held onto you. because ive figured out that youre the only person that could help me live as a person.
江:即使你身上布满疤痕。。让所有人走避的疤痕,我还是会抓住你。因为我已经明白你是唯一能帮我像个人一样活着的人。
ks hugs her (soooo sweeeeeet)
抱她

at toy store ms and ty find a game
ms: please put it on this card
ty: why ar eyou paying for it? you dont have money
ms: im getting some extra next month
ty: (that flea saying again)
ms: that saying again.....
ty: why are you doing this?
ms: i want to buy dd what he wants..
ty looks moved.

ja/sy eating
sy: im thinking of using my brother’s scheme next time
ja: arent you copying him too much?
sy: i was always envious of him growing up. we’re only 10 minutes apart, but he seemed more human than i. i felt he lived doing things he wanted, and i was always jealous and envious.
ja: its your first time admiting that too huh?
sy: yes..its embarassing(slang way of saying it) saying that anywhere
ja: you know how to say that too?
sy:its a phrase my brother uses all the time
ja sees a family at the rest and looks longingly at them
sy: how old were you when you had to go to the orphanage?
ja: they said i was sent straight from the hospital
sy: arent you curious about who your parents were?
ja: no not really.. i never had them, so i never was curious who they were
sy: if the opportunity ever comes up,you should try to find out who tehy were. the orphanage might be gone, but im sure you can find records if you dig around.
ja: i dont want to. they must have abandoned me because they didnt want me. i dont really want to find them. do you know what my biggest wish was when i was young?
sy: what was it?
ja: Mom.. someone who comes out with an umbrella when it rained, and someone who packed my school lunch and told me not to have leftovers..someone who consoled me when i did bad on a test, someone who took care of me when i was sick.. a mom like that.. my wish was so simple right?

ks and da walking and ks grabs da’s hand but she lets go
江丹走着,江石抓住丹雅的手,但丹雅把他拉开
da: students can see
丹:学生会看见
ks: are you afraid of letting people know youre taken?
江:你怕让别人知道你已经名花有主?
da: im a school teacher
丹:我是学校老师
ks: so?
江:那又怎样?
da: i dont want to hear people saying that the devil woman is dating too
丹:我不要听到人家说那个魔女也在恋爱
ks laughs
江石笑了
ks: you hear thingslike that?
江:你听到那种事?
da:i told you im can be mean to my students
丹:我跟你说过我对学生很严厉
ks: thats right, thats why you said you would probably live long. well thats even better.. you can show them and make them wonder how you caught a handsome guy like me
江:对,那就是为什么你说过你可能活很久。那更好。。。你可以让他们看看,让他们搞不清楚你是怎么钓到像我这么帅的男人。
they laugh and hold hands then run into hg and let go
他们笑着手牵手,然后碰到贤圭,马上鬆手。
ks to da: get in the car first..
江石对丹雅说: 你先进车里。。
ks to hg: if it wasnt for you, i would have struggled for a long time.. thank you
江对贤:要不是你,我还会挣扎好久。。谢谢
hg: its good to see her laugh. go make her laugh more..
贤:看她笑真好,让她多笑点。。
walks away.
走开

ks gets in car
江石坐进车内
ks: thank you.. that you didnt get tied up with him. if you had given your heart to him first, i would never have been able to win.
江: 谢谢。。你没跟他在一起。假如你把你的心先給了他,我永远也没办法赢。

at cafe
咖啡厅
hj: did something bad happen at school?
慧:在学校发生了不好的事?
hg: that woman was walking holding hands with your brother.. they mustve gotten back together right?
贤:那个女人跟你哥牵着手。。他们一定复合了,对吧?
hj: my brother said hes going to marry professor ha
慧:我哥说要和何教授结婚
hg: they said theyre getting married?
贤:他们说要结婚?
hj: yes..
慧:嗯。。
hg: i guess people arefated to be together. i couldnt even get in after 4 years.. but your brother only knew her for sever months
贤:我想人在一起要靠缘分。我花了4年都没能成功。。但你哥只认识她几个月。
hj: lets go, to drink
慧:走,去喝一杯。
hg: i can start later.. (didnt catch what he says)
贤:我能从新开始。。(?)

in front of house
屋前
ks:ill go home and call you. im going to keep you on the phone for a long time. its a new form of torture.
江:我回家了,会打电话給你。我会在电话上缠住你很久。这是个新的折磨方法。
da: but you wont be able to sleep because of it either
丹:但是你自己也会没办法睡
ks: it’s my own doing, what can i do. as we’re on the phone im going to keep kicking ssahdaegi. meet me at a reasonable point.
江:这是我自己的行为,我能怎么办。我们讲电话时,我会一直踢熊娃娃。要給我一个合理的时间(讲电话)。

next morning granny on phone
隔天早上,三月奶奶在电话上
granny: ok mister ha. da is home.. i can send it through her right?
三月奶奶:是的,何社长,丹雅在家。。我能让她送去,对吧?
dad,sy,ty ( sorry i couldnt get it word for word, but main idea.. maybe someone can help?)
A different side is digging around, trying to convince stockholders to join their side to take over the company.

KS and Dad
江石和李爸
Dad is upset, saying that once you show weakness, it can come back and haunt you. The man who is looking into the business is similar to KS’ family, and will do everything to get acompany once they put their mind to it. KS tells dad he will do everything to stop it. Dad says hes going to meet with those that are still sidin with Lee family.
李爸很生气的说,一但你露出弱点,它就会反扑缠着你。这个人经商手法跟李家类似,而且只要他们想要,就会不择手段拿到手。江石告诉爸爸他会尽全力阻止这件事。李爸说他会去跟那些还和李家同一阵线的人见面。
Da runs into YI
丹雅撞见英仁
DA: are you coming back from somewhere?
丹:你从哪回来的吗?
YI: yeah, co-workers.. although were leaving, we can still remain on good terms with them
英:嗯,同事那儿。。虽然要离开了,我们还是可以跟他们保持良好关系。
DA: i se..
丹:我。。
yi: what are you doing here?
英:你怎么在这?
DA: because of grannys stock papers..
丹:因为三月奶奶的股权文件。。

KS’ assistant informs KS that the opposite side has been meeting stockholders
In the hallway TY sees ks and grabs him by the collar
江石的助理告诉他,对方已经在见那些持股人了
走道上,泰英看见江石,然后抓住他的衣领

ty: if you hadn’t started this, things wouldnt have turned out this way
(yi and da get out of elevator) Because of you, people are coming from all different sides trying to get a piece like crazy dogs.
泰:假如不是你起的头,事情不会变成这样。因为你,各方人马像疯狗一样都要分一杯羹。
YI: whats going on?
英:发生什么事?
TY: Because of this jerk, things with our company have become even worse!
泰:因为这个混球,我们公司的事会变得更棘手。
assistant: please don’t do this
助理:请别这么作
ty: you stay out of it
泰:你别管
ks looks at da (sad)
江石悲哀的看着丹雅
TY: because of this jerk, the company that our grandpa tried everything to keep standing might go into the hands of another
泰:因为这个混球,爷爷费尽心血保住的公司可能落到别人手里
YI: what are you saying?
英:你说什么?
SY makes ty let go
书英让泰英放手
sy: let go. what is this going to change
书:放手。这能改变什么。
ty: if this guy didnt intend on taking over the company, none of this would have happened!
泰:假如这家伙没有想要拿走公司,这些都不会发生!
sy: Let go!
书:放手!
TY storms off
泰英气冲冲的走掉
sy: we wanted to leave quietly, but things became this way. I guess there is a saying that Greed can overtake everything/greed invites calamity for a reason. (not sure about word for word translation)
书:我们想安静的离开,但事情变成这样。我猜有一句话说“贪婪会打垮一切”/“贪婪招致动乱”不是没有原因。

DA’s dads office
丹爸办公室
da hands dad papers and leaves..
丹雅把文件交给爸爸,然后离开。。
as shes closing door she hears ty talking heatedly about ks
丹雅关门时听到泰英激烈的谈论着江石

bak at home, da keeps thinking about her brother grabbing ks in the hallway when ks calls and tells her hes outside her house
丹雅在家里,在她一直想着哥哥在走道上抓住江石衣领的情景时,江石打来电话说他在她家外面

ks: i thought waiting for your answer was all i had to do. that i could figure things out one by one, but i guess your brother was right
江:我以为我只需要等你的答案,我以为我能把事情一件一件想清楚,但是我猜你哥哥是对的
da: is our company going over to someone?
丹:我们的公司会落到别人的手上吗?
ks: im going to do everything i can to stop it. however i cant guarantee anything. if worse comes to worse, you and i probably wont be able to stay together right? because your family and mine will become enemies.. but im thankful that at least i tried to hold onto you.. ill leave..
江:我会尽我所能去阻止这件事,但我无法給出任何保证。假如事情变得越来越糟,你和我可能没法在一起了,对吗?因为你家和我家会变成敌人。。但是我庆幸至少我试过抓住你。。我要走了。。

da contemplates at her desk, then takes off her necklace.
丹雅坐在桌前沉思,然后拿下了项链。

at museum
博物馆里
ks walks in
江石走进来
da: i didnt take off the necklace around my neck for 10 years. Last night, I took it off. It was the ring that person gave me that ring on the day he propsoed to me. I haven’t been able to take him completely out of my mind yet, i may still feel sorry, and wonder if mylove was too weak, but i was unable to keep it around my neck. No matter what kind of person you are, no matter what youre doing to our family.. and even if the families become enemies, i dont want to let go. Im not sure how we can be together, but I want to go with you..
丹:10年来,我没有拿掉脖子上的项链。昨晚,我拿掉了。那是那个人那天跟我求婚时給我的戒指。我还没办法完全忘记他,我也许仍旧会感到报歉,而且,不知道是否是我的爱太薄弱,但是我已无法把戒指留在脖子上。不管你是什么样的人,不管你对我家人作什么,即使两家变成敌人,我不会放手。我不肯定我们如何能在一起,但我要和你一起走下去。。
KS stands and reaches out for her hand
江石向丹雅伸出手
ks: we have somewhere we need to go
江:我们有个地方要去

Jinhas grave
镇河墓地
ks: im lee kang seok. im the person who loves this woman who was once your wife. I know you loved her first, and I know I cant compare with you who didnt even fear death to protect her. That’s why I know you will always remain in her heart. It’s true at one time I was jealous of you who consumed her memories. But from now, I’m not going to be jealous anymore.. Because you saved this woman.. because i met this woman i love, and as i loved her it made me want to live as a person. Although she hesitated for a longtime because she was unsure how to let you go, she took compassion on me and this woman said she would hold on to me. That’s why.. I came here with her to promise this to you who died saving her life.. After this woman dies, I will send her back to you.. However while we’re living, I’m going to keep her by my side...
江:我是李江石。曾经是你的妻子的这个女人,我是那个爱着她的人。我知道你先爱了她,我也知道我没法跟你这个即使是死也不怕而要保护她的人比较。这是为什么我知道你会永远留在她心里。没错,我曾经忌妒你占据了她的回忆。但是从现在起,我不会再忌妒了。。因为你救了这个女人。。因为我遇到了这个我爱的女人,当我爱她时,我想要像个人一样活着。虽然因为她没法肯定如何放开你,她迟疑了好久,但她还是怜悯着我,而且这个女人还说她会抓住我。这是为什么。。我跟她来这里,向你这个牺牲自己救她的人作出承诺。。这个女人死后,我会把她还給你。。但在我们活着时,我要把她留在我身边。。。
END

Preview
KS: that woman and i arent anything
江:那个女人和我什么都不是/都没有
DA: then why were you like that with a woman you werent anything with
丹:那为什么你看到一个和你什么都不是的女人就变成那样

ks: it really feels like were actually dating..
江:真的感觉像是真正在约会。。

ms: this is a bouquet.. i think im going to have to live with you
瑛顺:这是大餐。。我想我必须要跟你住在一起

doctors voice: something came up thats negative on the test results
医生:检查的结果有的是阴性反应
YI: are there no treatment options?
英仁:没有其它治疗的选择吗?

yi: i think its better to end things at this stage..
英仁:我想最好就在这里/现在结束

ty: hyung!
泰:哥!
sy: what are you doing here?
书:你在这里作什么?

hg: i want to cover your ears, but then im afraid you'll be able to see
贤:我想要遮住你的耳朵,但是那时我怕你能看到
hj: im ... not scared
慧:我。。不怕

da: to my family, youre the worst husband-material
丹:对我家人来说,你是最糟糕的丈夫人选。。
ks:im leaving!
江:我要走了!
da:are you mad~?
丹:生气了~?

da: its going to very hard.. but always do something for me.. acting (like a baby/childish to me)
丹:情况会越来越困难。。但是你要一直为我作些事。。装/作得(对我像个baby/小孩子天真的样子)

ks (phone) : i love you very much
江(电话里):我好爱你
1. da(phone): ill love you like i wont be able to live ( hope that translates to make sense O_o)
丹(电话里):我会像没有你活不下去那样爱你
2. It was hard to hear, but did she say - I'll love you as much as I can't love you. (referring maybe to the difficulties ahead and the family situation?)
丹(电话里):我会像我不能爱你那样爱你
3. 사랑할 수 없을 만큼 사랑할게요 until i cannot love, i shall love you. (i will love u til i physically cannot)
丹(电话里):我会一直爱你直到不能爱你为止

(这里因为辨识困难,故有几种可能的说法)

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2009-1-26 13:08 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 05:16 | 显示全部楼层
哈!哈!果然是早起的鳥兒有蟲吃,我來了,今天有點忙,可能七點半後就比較不幫忙了。我先從前面開始翻,請其他有志幫忙的同鞋,從下面段落後接著翻,或從最後倒著翻,這樣比較不會重複,加油囉!新年快樂!!
不過今天狀況有些不佳,翻得不好的地方,還請大家指正包涵。

江石在湖邊擁抱丹雅
江石:你也知道...我們之間根本不是演戲,所以我將會抓住你。
丹雅:但是你有你的路要走...
江石鬆開懷抱看著丹雅
丹雅:你是個無法停止的人...
江石:但是我沒辦法再繼續下去。我努力的咬緊牙關試著不回頭看,因為這是我的天性。我的天性讓我即使知道我會跟著一起淹死,我還是會螫死青蛙,我只會這麼想。我不再是個人,而只是個擁有戰鬥與獵殺本能的野獸,但是...這樣活著實在太痛苦了,每晚如果沒有喝醉我幾乎無法入睡。我不在乎你的心裡還有誰;抑或擁有誰的回憶,我只需要把你留在我身邊,這是我唯一能活著的方式。
丹雅:你知道我不是能留在你身邊的人
江石:我說過我不在乎。你可以照著你一直以來生活的方式繼續下去。我不會放開我握緊你的手。
丹雅:不,我不能這麼做。
丹雅轉身欲離,但是江石伸手抓住丹雅
江石:你能不能救救我,讓我活?
丹雅:你可能不知道我有多麼想真誠地握著你的手。但是...我不能。那個人實在是太可憐了。
江石:我說過你可以保留你對他的回憶,我不會要你忘記他陪在我身邊。只要你...留在我身邊就好了,求你......
丹雅:鎮河那人是為我而死的,就在能間不容髮的瞬間,他毫無猶豫地轉動方向盤,讓我避開了迎面而來的卡車,我怎能忘了他?我不應該忘記這個有恩於我的人。
江石重新擁抱丹雅。
江石:不用忘記他,不用。讓他跟著你,只求你不要離開我。
丹雅回抱江石
丹雅:但是我們是不該在一起的兩個人...無論我們多麼想在一起,我們已經是不能在一起的兩人。
江石輕輕拭掉丹雅臉上的淚
江石:我會想出辦法來的。任何事我都會做,只要能跟你在一起。沒有你我根本活不下去,我無法做任何事。所以求你,你只消說你願意。
丹雅:我怎能這樣看著你,我知道如果我們在一起你會有多麼辛苦,我怎能就在一旁看著?
江石:你只要答應我...你只要回答我你願意。
江石深情地吻住丹雅

泰英喝著酒,女警前來與他碰面
女警:怎麼回事?你開始喝酒了?還是沒想出解決的辦法來嗎?那個傢伙究竟是怎麼回事?
女警拿起酒杯也打算喝時,泰英阻止了她
泰英:不要喝酒,你還沒有完全康復,我們家打算將公司的經營權拱手讓給那混蛋一家。
女警:真的?為什麼?
泰英:我祖父指示要這麼做。
女警:這個世界是怎麼了?為什麼讓偷盜者反而得逞。
泰英:從今以後我的收入會減少,可能無法像從前那樣請你吃飯,或買這買那的給你。
女警:你為什麼不奮戰到底?
泰英:我告訴過你,我沒有能力這麼做。當你連武器都沒有的時候,堅持戰鬥下去還有什麼意義。
女警:不久之後,我有個升級考試,如果我升級了,薪水就會多一些,屆時我就能請你吃飯還有買東西給你。
泰英:拿出跳蚤的肝來,然後吃了它嗎?(韓諺)
女警:你見過像我這麼大的跳蚤嗎?

[ 本帖最后由 烏雲追風 于 2009-1-25 06:58 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 05:38 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you Laura. Happy Chinese New Year. I'd like to help but I don't know to do it. Sorry.

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 05:46 | 显示全部楼层
I mean I don't know how to copy to anther place then translate to Chinese. Like one line English, one line Chinese.

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 06:14 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝Laura親的成全,我就繼續翻譯到七點半

丹雅:你為什麼要來這兒
江石:因為我需要休息,我必須好好睡一下。
兩人下了車往丹雅的辦公室走去,賢圭怎看到他倆走在一塊兒
進了辦公室,江石坐在桌邊
江石:我要睡一下
丹雅:睡吧...
丹雅轉身但江石一把抱住丹雅的腰,臉貼著丹雅的腹部
江石:我不知道惠珠每次見到賢圭時無法呼吸的感覺是什麼?我一度懷疑人怎麼會這樣,但是我現在就是這樣,只要想到我再也看不到你,我就覺得再也不能呼吸!啊!現在我覺得我又能正常地呼吸了。

咖啡廳裡
賢圭:我先走了,記得打掃清潔然後你就回家去
惠珠:你要去哪兒?
賢圭沒理惠珠逕行離開了。

丹雅辦公室
江石泡咖啡給丹雅
江石:從現在開始我們面臨許多困難這也是我覺得對你很抱歉的原因,現在起,你只要做一件事...不要聽從任何人的話,只要相信我所說的。
丹雅:我會永遠在這兒,我哪兒也不會去,而我永遠回留在這兒,只要你想見我,你只要來這兒就能看到我。
江石:你這是什麼意思?
丹雅:我們可以像從前一樣,一起吃飯,去卡拉OK唱歌,還有在大街上牽著手。
江石:然後呢?
丹雅:我的意思是你不需要做任何事,爺爺已經決定接受你的建議,所以事情會按照你跟你父親的期望方式來進行,這意味著你不需要被迫將我和你的父母放在天平的兩方去衡量。
江石:你究竟想說什麼?
丹雅:我想說的是你不需要花那麼多力氣讓我們倆在一起。因為對於你已經能見到的人,你不需要那麼努力地...
江石很不耐煩地打斷丹雅
江石:跟我這樣的人交往讓你很難堪嗎?我這種讓你羞於向家人提及的人嗎?
丹雅:你知道事情不是這樣。
江石:如果你再這麼說,我就會這麼認為。
丹雅:我們...
江石:我...我要跟你結婚。我想說的是我不會滿足於躲躲藏藏的、只有在想見你的時候見到你的那種關係!
丹雅:我做不到。雖然鎮河的回憶已經不那麼清晰,但是我還是有許多與那人的回憶,在知道這點後,我怎能說我要跟你在一起。
江石:我不在乎。
丹雅:但是我在乎。
江石:我會看事情的另一面,不管你的心裡還有誰。
丹雅:那麼...我會一直和你爭辯此事,我不要這樣
江石:放棄爭辯吧,為了我放棄爭辯吧

江石開車送丹雅回家
江石:當我從惠珠那兒得知你生病的那天,我在你家門口守了整夜。我甚至拿起手機想打電話叫你出來,但是我沒打,因為不知道這樣做有什麼差別。接連許多天我一直在酗酒,但是當賢圭來見我,告訴我你要他扮演鎮河哥一天,就一天,他告訴我你想藉此記住應該記住,但是你不知為何會逐漸會淡忘的回憶,我很滿意我所聽到的,我不會期望更多,即使你不希望這樣,但是只要是這樣我就已經心滿意足...
丹雅:請你等等我,等他完全從我的心中離去,完全地...
江石在丹雅下車前抓住丹雅的小手
江石:不要讓我等太久,如果你不想我因為無法呼吸而窒息的話,不要讓我等太久!

丹雅房間內
丹雅看著與鎮河的舊照
丹雅:我不認為我還能抓著你的記憶有多久,我知道我應該記著因為我覺得那是我欠你的,但是我辦不到,因為他在等著我,所以,鎮河哥你就恨我吧...

[ 本帖最后由 烏雲追風 于 2009-1-25 06:49 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-25 06:56 | 显示全部楼层
江石家,江石的胖表妹與李父一同看連續劇
表妹:不,姨父...最受不了的就是她那捏著鼻音的聲音。
李父:我也是,我也是。
李母正在電話中:姊姊...你怎麼能沒有通知我就把她給送來了?
表妹:不怎麼這樣!
李父:你也這樣想,對吧?
李母:你們倆可不可以安靜點看電視?我還有我兒子以及女兒的婚事要我操心,我沒那個時間來照顧你女兒,不會因為你住在漢城,就表示這兒有許多何時的丈夫人選。我明天就會送她回去(掛斷電話)
李母對表妹:你明天就回家去。
表妹:不行,阿姨,我家鄉的人都為了我動了拳頭了呢!
李母:什麼?
表妹:像我長得這麼標緻還真是麻煩,好多人都為了爭取我的青睞...要不然你想我媽為什麼要送我到這兒來。
李母:他們為你打架因為你長的標緻?而不是為了把你給讓給對方?
表妹:阿姨!現在像我這樣的女人很難找了...
李父:安靜點!你看他們碰面了。
表妹:喔!老天...他們現在要打起來了。
李父:對吧?他們總是打在一起。
江石進門,表妹立刻跑向他
表妹:表哥!好久不見了。
江石:喔!你來了呀,淑真。
表妹:但是表哥...你的臉色為什麼這樣?阿姨,表哥的臉為什麼這樣?
李母:還好...這回他沒有喝的醉醺醺地回來
江石:沒錯...我不能再喝下去了,我上樓了。
表妹:為什麼?你有什麼需要操心的事嗎?告訴我,表哥...哥...哥...
此時,剛好電視演到精彩處,李父大叫一聲,表妹立刻被吸引回到電視機前。
李母:又一個連續劇迷。

李家樓上
惠珠進來,江石看到惠珠
江石:你怎麼這麼晚?你打工結束的時間不是早該到了,開車回家是不是對你來說還太難了些?
惠珠:賢圭他相當難過...他說她會放棄何教授
江石:我打算跟何教授結婚,我不想再像瘋狂的獵人一樣生活著。
惠珠:那麼,你不會再做那些事了嗎?河家的公司怎麼辦?
江石:我得找到一個方法...
惠珠:哥...我很高興,我覺得那個兒時背我的哥哥又回來了。
江石:賢圭那人會有一陣子很辛苦,在他身邊陪著他吧...那麼,總有一天他會看到你的。
惠珠:我奢望這些,我現在照顧他,並不是為了他有天終會看見我,我只是無法坐視看著他這樣...
江石:從前我一直不明瞭你的意思,但是最近,我開始瞭解你所說的東西。

丹雅房
江石傳簡訊給丹雅
江石:睡了嗎?
丹雅:還沒。
江石立刻棄簡訊直接打電話給丹雅
江石:你為什麼還沒睡?
丹雅:只是因為還有些事,那你又為什麼沒睡?
江石:因為今天該做的事我還沒做完,如果我不想等太久的話,我應該要不斷努力來感動你,我是不是看起來很笨拙?
丹雅不回話
江石:你為什麼不說話。
丹雅:如果我同意你所說的,你會變得更瘋狂
江石:我想我真的瘋了,人的習慣真的很嚇人...因為我就是這麼做的,傳簡訊、打電話,這些日常的活動將成為我戒不調的毒癮,喔!順道我要告訴你一件事
丹雅:什麼事?
江石:只要你每天讓我多等一天,每晚台槓包(熊布偶)就要代你受過挨我的打...因為我打不了它的主人,我的挫折感總要有個出口吧。如果你不想讓它受太多苦,我想你該知道你該怎麼做。
丹雅微笑地聽著江石的歪理,門外三月奶奶詢問丹雅是否還沒睡,一時情急的丹雅趕忙掛了電話
又被掛電話的江石怒從心中來;惡向膽邊生
江石:這女人老愛掛人電話的壞毛病(揍一下台槓包)你知道你為什麼會挨這頓打了吧?
奶奶:我聽到你好像在跟什麼人講話...你還在做那件事嗎?對著鎮河的照片說話...不要再做這件事了,活著的人老對著逝者已矣的人說話,會讓死者無法安息的。
丹雅:奶奶,你真的這麼認為嗎?如果我繼續這麼做,他就無法安息嗎?
奶奶:是的...丹雅聽我的話好嗎?我不曉得你為什麼...

江石又傳簡訊的聲音,奶奶離開
丹雅回傳簡訊:因為我突然又掛了你的電話,你是不是又打了台槓包,啊?
江石又打電話給丹雅
江石:你是不是在我房裡裝了監視攝影機?
丹雅:從現在起我不會先掛電話。
江石:真的,這真是一個驚喜,為什麼?
丹雅:因為讓你一個人等待,真的很對不起你。
此時,姑奶奶突然打開丹雅的門,情急的丹雅只好又掛了電話
江石:這女人究竟是怎麼回事?她是不是故意要惹我生氣。
姑奶奶:你知道我們家私釀的酒放在哪裡?
丹雅:為什麼問這個?您要喝酒嗎?
電話鈴又響
丹雅:喂?
姑奶奶:告訴我在哪兒,我自己去拿。
江石:你是不是在開我玩笑。
丹雅:是教授啊,我待會兒再打給您。
丹雅又掛斷電話。
丹雅:我來找給您
姑奶奶:沒關係,,,你在電話上
丹雅:您是不是睡不著?
姑奶奶:想到我浪費過去的十八年在一些不值得的事情上,我覺得我需要一點酒精來麻痺自己(姑奶奶轉身離去)

丹雅回電給江石
丹雅:剛剛是意外,不是有意的
江石:是不是剛剛有人進你的房間?
丹雅:對,是我的姑奶奶。
江石:為什麼這麼晚了她還沒睡?你還記得上次我碰到有意外的狀況時我怎麼說的嗎?我說:「兄,我待會兒再回你電話」,那麼另一頭聽電話的人自然就會知道,是有人進房裡來了
丹雅:對不起,我做錯了。
江石:好吧,算你反省得快,你讓我很生氣,這樣吧,你就一直跟我說話聊天直到我睡著。
丹雅:我們是不是在賭誰先睡著?
江石:我決定了,這就是今天的處罰
丹雅:(低聲說了什麼)
江石:你剛剛說了什麼?
丹雅:你叫我一直說話,所以我剛剛唸書念得很大聲。
江石:(砰一聲)
丹雅:怎麼回事?
江石:這是抬槓包挨揍掉下來的聲音
(幼稚的江丹二人組)

morning
worker girl: i wonder what it is. for grandpa to ask for us to set the tabel for the whole family
granny: he must have something he needs to say
YI dropssomething and breaks
da: are you okay?
YI: im ok.. idont know why they keepslipping out of my hands
worker: they say if dishes keep breaking,something bad is going to happen
YI: what? are you saying something bad will happen because i keep breaking plates?
granny: she has a habit of not thinking before speaking. you and your mouth..
YI: dont you do that sometimes too?
granny: what?
YI: arent you thinking that something bads happening because someone like i came into this houshold?
granny: what? how can you say something like..
da dad:hon, come outside for a moment

in room
dad: whats wrong? why are you so sensitive to her
yi: i dont know, it must be self insecurity
dad: why are you insecure
yi: i must have a weird side of me, even if no one says anything for me to think like that
dad: why are you saying that?
yi: when i first got married, that man kept taking the bar(lawyer exam).
dad: i know,i heard
yi: in the 5 years we were together,he kept failing. my inlaw kept giving the feeling that it was because she thought the wrong woman came into the household, so i felt like that. i wanted to get divorced multiple times, but i staked it out because i was stubborn and wanted to make him pass before we separated.
dad: that personality.
yi: back then i felt wronged, but these days i worry that i might not be right for this family.
dad: being with you makes glamorous YI think strange things. but what can i do YI. i just keep thinking how pretty you are, and how thankful i am.
yi: im not cute??
dad: cute too!

outside
grandpa: i felt everyone was exhausted with everything going on with the company, so i asked for all of us to have a meal together. in this world, if there are good things there are also bad things. but how lucky are we that we have family in times like this. lets get through this strongly.
grandaunt claps
grandaunt: imacting like myself oppa
grandpa: oh..yeah ok
grandaunt: i want to not forgive you for the past 18 years, but since im so goodhearted i will. so stop being sorry to me
grandpa: thanks..lets all eat

ks’ dinner table
mom: your appetie is back?
ks: yes..
mom to dad: look. you should have listened sooner. look how his appetitesback.
dad: want to go golfing?
ks: i have plans
mom: you mustve been tried from all that drinking, why did you makeplans on your day off?
cousin tohj: hj.. who is the guy you have pictures of on your computer?
ks looks shocked
cousin: hes very good-looking. is he abasketball player?
hj leaves the table
ks: soonjin, why are you going into other peoples rooms?
cousin: i went in to use the computer..cant we do that?
mom: theres pictures of aguy on hj’scomputer?
cousin: he must be someone she really likes. theyres a whole bunch of them.
dad: is hj dating someone?

mom and cousin are trying to get into hj’s room
cousin: she locked her room aunt
ks comes out of room
mom shouts to worker: bring hj’s room key
ks:im leaving

ks runs into worker
ks: miss..tell her there is no key.
worker: ok..

worker: i cant find hj’sroom key
mom: why isnt there a key
worker: i looked everywhere. i said id leave it somewhere safe but..
mom to cousin: how good looking?
cusin: reallly good looking.
mom: heplays basketball?
cousin: there were a lot of pictures of himplaing basketball.
mom: athletesareno good...

mom and dad
dad: did you see the pictures?
mom: she left her door locked, so i couldnt see. but i think he’s an athelete.
dad: athlete?
mom: isnt that not that good?athletes can onlyplay for so long. soonjin said she thinks he’s abasketball player
dad: basketball player? thats alright.. we can make him a pro player and manage him

河家一家大小正在為即將到來的農曆年清潔銅器
姑奶奶:沒錯,是一家人就該全體動員一起為春節作準備。
幫傭:可是姑奶奶,你是不是也該幫忙?
姑奶奶:嘿!我可是例外,對了英仁你看,泰英是不是在偷懶。
泰英:父親,我覺得我好像是 PahTjee這樣的人物(遭後母虐待的人)
河父:你所說的PahTjee是讓壞心的後母從小扶養長大的,我想你指的應該是灰姑娘吧
姑奶奶:你老是弄錯!(電話鈴響),丹雅,我想是你的電話響了。

丹雅奔回房中接電話
江石:你在家嗎?
丹雅:是的,
江石:喔!我又白跑一趟,你不是老待在博物館嗎?所以我到博物館,結果你卻在家。我會到你家附近,出來吧!
丹雅:但是我得為春節大掃除....
江石:跟著我說:「哦,教授...」,我說跟著我說...
丹雅:哦,教授..
江石:「現在嗎?」
丹雅:現在嗎?
江石:「好的,我馬上去」
英仁打開丹雅的房門
英仁:丹雅跟我一起去市場吧!
丹雅:「是的,教授,我現在馬上去」
江石:你做得非常好。
江石掛斷電話
英仁:怎麼,你得去學校一趟嗎?
丹雅:是的。

丹雅坐上江石的車
江石:你剛剛覺得怎樣?
丹雅:啊?
江石:我剛剛突然地先掛斷電話,你有什麼感覺?
丹雅:我沒什麼感覺啊!
江石:你讓人啼笑皆非的本事,真的很有一套
江石主動要幫丹雅繫安全帶
江石:我一直想替你繫安全帶想的要死,所以我會一直替你繫安全帶直到我厭煩為止怎麼,你會覺得我太過侵略性了嗎?
丹雅:我正在想從此後我可能會時常大笑不止
江石:現在我要表演另一項才藝(江石一手握住丹雅的手),那就是單手開車
丹雅立刻把江石的手放回方向盤
丹雅:這樣很危險
江石:最遭的狀況就是我們倆死在一起。

泰英偷偷跑到浴室打電話給女警
泰英:一分鐘後打電話給我(泰英說完了之後馬上掛了電話)
女警:什麼?

英仁:二兒子,你不覺得你跑廁所跑得太勤了些嗎?
泰英:那你何不算算我用了多少時間
英仁:好啊!我現在就開始算你的時間
泰英的電話響了
泰英:怎麼,哲洙...什麼?什麼時間?怎麼發生的?喔...在哪家醫院?好的我馬上去(泰英掛斷電話)母親,怎麼辦,我朋友的父親過世了。
英仁:我在想你朋友的父親間是不是流行一種叫過世的傳染病。
泰英:啊?
英仁:因為他們老是不斷地過世...
泰英:哦,哲洙的父親是因病去世的
書英戳戳泰英的大腿,企圖打暗號給泰英
書英:是明泰...
英仁用懷疑的目光看著泰英
泰英:喔對了,是明泰,我太震驚了以致於忘了名字,而哲洙的父親是因為車禍而過世的,父親我得走了,一會兒回來。
英仁:河老爺(開玩笑地稱呼自己的老公),這實在是太可疑了。

在泰英房裡,東東跟了過去
東東:你說謊了,對不對?
泰英:不是,才不是謊言呢。
東東:你上次也說謊,你只是不想工作而已,我要去告訴奶奶
泰英:我們父子之間為什麼這麼沒有忠誠感?
東東:那麼買一部遊戲機給我。

真兒與女警家
真兒:我快要瘋了,為什麼織條圍巾有這麼難?
女警:真兒...你想如果我想織一條毯子,要花多少時間?
真兒:一條毯子?光是這條圍巾我已經花了好幾個星期,毯子的話至少得好幾個月...不,應該是好幾年
女警:嗯!那麼我就不織毯子了。
女警的電話響了
女警:喂?
泰英:出來吧,我請你吃烏龍麵。
女警:不行,我正唸書
泰英:只是吃個麵,吃完你可以回來再讀
女警:不行。
泰英:那好吧!那我們可以點個外帶,然後到你住的地方去吃。
女警:好吧,我去,我去。

餐廳
女警:我以為你要請我吃的是烏龍麵
泰英:不久後,也許我就會失業,這樣我就不能請你吃這樣的飯了,所以趁我還請得起趕快享受吧!
女警:這就是為什麼我那麼積極地想要通過升級考,你幹嘛把我叫出來嘛。
泰英:我沒有什麼社交生活,我只有你一個人可以打電話
女警:這回你又撒謊誰的父親死了?
泰英:我被我兒子給活逮,他告訴我只要我能買給他一部遊戲機,那麼他就會網開一面不告狀,所以我同意了。
女警:東東想要一個遊戲機?

泰英:他是這麼說的,他說要是不買給他他就要去告發我。
女警:那麼讓我們先吃飯,吃完了我們在一起去買電腦遊戲。
泰英:你不是說你要看書準備考試嗎?
女警:嗯,對啊!

[ 本帖最后由 烏雲追風 于 2009-1-25 13:57 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 02:27 , Processed in 0.111643 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.