|
34集预告
dad: (didnt get first part) might as well spit on your own father's face.
江爸:你就像是在向爸爸吐口水
ksmom: Our ks is a bachelor with nothing to lose.
江妈:我们江石可是黄金单身汉(这个说法,我有不CJ的想法,江妈是想说,江石是CN??)
dad: even if i die and wake again, i will never approve, so end things here.
江爸:除非我死而复生,否则我永远都不会同意。到此为止吧。
ks: i can't do that. she's the woman i love and want to marry.
江石:我做不到!我要跟我自己爱的那个女人结婚
ks: I'm sorry..who am I to make you receive and endure such insult/heartbreak.
江石:对不起,让你忍受这样的侮辱
ms mom: is there any way you can make some room in the company for our family members?
瑛顺妈:你能不能在你公司里给我们家里的人安排一些职位啊?
ms: why are you making me look so pitiful.
瑛顺:为什么你要让我显得这么可怜?
soonjin: you're something too. your brother turned your parents minds upside down, saying he's going to marry a widow .
淑真:你也在这儿啊。你哥把你爸妈气死了。他说他要娶一个寡妇.
ty: you probably don't know what kind of sister she is to us.
泰英:你可能还不清楚这个妹妹对我们来说意味着什么.
ty: receive a lot of apology/sorry heart from that guy (this part translates kinda funny..), and live well..
泰英:从那家伙那里感受了很多真心的歉意.好好生活吧.
sy: even our da wants to try to live differently, and i want to try to live differently too.
书英:连丹雅都能努力改变自己的人生,所以我也想换个方式生活.
sy: ja.. will you marry me?
书英:真儿,嫁给我好吗?
[ 本帖最后由 newface845 于 2009-2-1 00:05 编辑 ] |
|