|
soompi 有亲把徐仁国谈论“如何成为郧允在”翻译成了英语,再翻译成中文应该也不会有太大歧义吧~ …………
This is so funny! Thanks for sharing the video @hakyu
Translation by: miakjs (Twitter)
Seo In Guk's 'How to Become Yun Yunje' Lesson
徐仁国:教你如何变身为郧允在
SIG: Hello! I am Yun Yunje.
徐仁国:大家好,我是郧允在。
Many viewers of Reply 1997 are curious as to why Yun Yunje is really popular. Truthfully, it isn't that hard to become like Yun Yunje. Starting now, you will learn of Yun Yunje's manner and if you follow me well, you can become like Yun Yunje.
很多观众很好奇为何郧允在如此受欢迎。事实上,成为郧允在并不太难。现在我就教你一些允在的举止。如果你跟着我学,你就能变的和允在一样。
1. Anytime, anywhere, don't forget that 'soft look'
何时何地,别忘记“温柔的眼神”
Girl 1: This is my place. My place... It's okay, I can sit on you...
女1:这是我的位子。我的位子。。。好吧。。。我坐你身上。。。
SIG: See that?
徐仁国:看到没?
2. Create subtle skinship.
创造接触机会。
What's smeared on your face?
你的脸怎么脏了?(触摸。。。。。。。。)
Girl 2: Shall we try mixing our amylase* passionately?
女2:让我们热情的混合我们的淀粉酶吧?(此处指的是bobo的意思)
SIG: Easy, right?
徐仁国:很容易吧。
3. Nonchalantly look after the girl.
外表冷漠,事实上却很照顾女生。
Girl 3: My stomach hurts... (YYJ throws something) Is it with wings? Will you marry me?
女3:我胃疼。。。(郧允在扔了一包卫生巾出来) 是护翼的么?(郧允在做了翅膀的动作。。。)你娶我好么?
SIG: 4. When kissing, reach in without notice while dripping wet.
接吻的时候,要在湿身的状态下毫无预警的突袭。
================================================================
以下图片就是之前先以为是拍摄花絮,后又猜测是新剧剧照,最后发现原来是SNL的拍摄剧照,可以对应下上面的翻译~
[ 本帖最后由 djqq23 于 2012-9-16 18:50 编辑 ] |
|