积分
发表于 2009-1-5 12:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Kit09 于 2009-1-5 11:48 发表
Dear Laura, Newface,烏雲

那麼我先翻這幾段了
接下來的是你們的baby了

k

Dear Kitty,
It's approaching my bed time here. So I might not be able to help if the rest comes out later on....
Laura

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
Continue with 7497#

NEXT day..

登录/注册后可看大图

[Ha house]
YI makes all the men do cleaning. YI: the men in this house have lived too comfortably.
YI also got an air purifier. DD farts infront of it, and the purifier light turns red. LOL
TY starts to whine and YI makes him work harder or else he will have to cook lunch too. TY says he's getting abused.

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: hello?
KS: we don't have a lotta time.. we got to get on with dating.
DA: today..
KS: are you home? what's happening that you're not at the museum. it's not a working day so if i show up before your house your family might notice so i'll go to the main road infront of your house so come out. it'll take about an hour.
JK: your school wants you to come out?
DA: .. yes.
JK: yeah. you should.. your brothers cleaning you'll just feel awkward here..

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: (comes in) get out everyone i have to clean this room.
JK: hey hey the dust is flying everywhere.
TY: i'm cleaning of course the dust is flying so get out so i can clean. don't you know how good i clean!!

[Lee house]
the parents are still playing cards. mrs. lee is about to collapse.
mom: Kang-seok save your mother! i'm gonna die at this rate.

[Ha house]
YI lets SY rest for 10 minutes but TY doesn't get a passing grade in cleaning no rest.

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: i said i'd call when i got here.. why did you come out already?
DA: i think i'm supposed to if we're dating.
KS: should i buy you a diamond as big as candy?
DA: what?
KS: a man wants to that when he's satisfied w/ his lover.

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: um.. yesterday i skipped the lesson.. how about going to your house if there's time today for lesson.
KS: my mom doesn't have any mindset for lesson.
DA: is she busy?
KS: she's been playing cards with my dad for over 20 hours.
KS: my mom may have to be hospitalized today.
DA: what go-stop game lasts for 20 hours...
KS: do you think i get my competitiveness out of nowhere? that's all inherited.. i've got my dad's blood rightfully.
DA: (smile)

[Ha house]
JA: (text) what are you doing?
SY: (about to text.. )
YI: ten minutes is up..
SY: i'm washing blanket. i'll finish getting the water out and then flee.

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: oh Mintae!
MS: huh? it's me (mal-soon)! me!
TY: what Mintae? how the.. oh no.. how sad..
TY: dad, i have to go.. Mintae's father passed away he's beeen ill. oh no mother.. i really wanted to finish all this first but i have no choice.
YI: you can't help it.. go ahead.
TY: (runs out)
SY: haha..
dad: what?
SY: Mintae's father passed away years ago. we went to the funeral together don't you remember?
dad: oh.. really?
DD: granny granny! dad he--
SY: Dong Dong.. no..

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: haha oh you're precious. great timing!
MS: thanks to you. i pooped out all the alchohol!
TY: gee you're a woman dont' you know to be embarrassed?
MS: you said you don't see me as a woman.
TY: i'm saying.. you can that infront of me but don't say that infront of other men. wanna go eat?
MS: i told you i had diarrhea.
TY: well it all came out so you gotta fill it again.
MS: heehee..
TY: what's that hee?
MS: strangely i feel hungry now that i see you. i wasn't before.
TY: hey.. do you perhaps.. have maybe some sort of burning desire when you see me?
MS: what the.
TY: when you see me you feel hunger even though you're stomach is twisted.. then isn't that a burning desire of some sort towards me? cuz you're deprived?
MS: want me to beat you w/ both hands?

登录/注册后可看大图

JA: did you really wash blankets?
SY: yes. not only you Jinah ssi but my new mother (step mother) is set to have me to everything i've never done too.
JA: is your life getting too complicated all of a sudden?
SY: i guess so. um... i think i got the homemaker's eczema..
JA: haha.
SY: see. i'm good at making funny remarks other than 'have you eaten' right?
JA: yes.. it's an astonishing development.
SY: actually that was a copy.
JA: what?
SY: my younger brother whined about getting sore skin so i thought of making a memo in my mind.. so i can use it on you later on.
JA: (!)
SY: why?
JA: you think of me at times?
SY: i told you i will at times get caught showing too.

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: let's check off movie first, then lunch.. and then karaoke.
DA: why karaoke again?
KS: then where?
DA: we already met our goal!
KS: when?
DA: last time at your friend's gathering we showed them everything there's to show. why do we have to pratice again?
KS: that was for being funniest..
DA: i don't want to practice karaoke again.
KS: then what? what do you want to do? this woman! we are people who are determined to do everything there's to do in a courtship mind you! show me some sincerity.
DA: i thought we are doing that.
KS: (!)
KS: don't you know when you say such thing you're unnerving my pride?
DA: --
KS: that attitude of yours as if i dragged you out forcibly. that habit!
DA: i'm sorry. i'll think it over (repent).
KS: that inner attack of yours after having already said everything you want and making others speechless.
DA: i didn't get dragged out.
KS: then?
DA: i'm just not used to it.
KS: we met so much and you're still not used to me?
DA: no.. just these things... i've lived not thinking i would want to do these things so i don't really know how to do them and even though i'm trying you don't think so.
KS: are you sure you're trying hard?
KS: but do you know this? that's even more upsetting. you're saying it's not easy w/ me that you have to try hard at it.
KS: the movie's about to start. let's go in.
DA: but i am thinking thankfully.. that you're giving me these moments i've never even dreamed of.

登录/注册后可看大图

HG: why did you come you don't need to come to work today.
HJ: please drink this. it'll make you feel better. but don't throw away the glass.
HG: (drinks)
HJ: thank you.
HG: --
HJ: thank you for not throwing it away. actually i bought another one cuz i thought you might throw that one away.
HG: do you like doing this? i yell everyday and i'm busy gazing at another woman everyday, but you like doing this?
HJ: i shouldn't say this but..
HG: what?
HJ: i told you i would go back to the time before i gave you my heart..
HG: but?
HJ: but that's not going well. you're in so much pain, and torment, and you drink a lot and you fall asleep on the street, so i feel like doing something for you.
HG: ha.. when i look at you i'm speechless.. i go look for her and i drink and fall, don't you feel stuffy? to live like that?
HJ: i have.. a lot.. why am i like this? but that day.. seeing you smiling under the cherry blossom tree.. for the first time in a long time, no first time in my life.. i realized.. ah.. it's spring.. on such a warm spring day.. a person who's smiling face is beautiful is there smiling.. so you don't have to worry about me you don't need to be concerned about how i feel.. you gave me that kind of spring day, so you can do whatever you want to me. please rest. i'll take the orders when the customers come.
HG: if i were your brother i would've done the same.. if i had a sister like you..

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: since we already saw movie let's go eat something yummy. that place we went last time, is that okay?
DA: could we go a different place?
KS: you wanted to eat this kind of stuff? gee you're so simple.
DA: you told me to do things i wanted to do.
KS: that's what i'm saying. you wanted to eat udong and seaweed roll?
DA: in highschool as i passed by i saw my friends and their boyfriends eating things like this in snack eateries like this, and i thought then i wanted to do that to.. if i did that w/ oppa at the eatery infront of my school my friends would pass by and ask who he is and i'd be shy.. that stuff.
KS: you should have.
DA: i was going to and going to but before you know it i already graduated.
KS: you were quite proud of him weren't you? at your personality for you to want to brag to your friends about.. it means you were really proud of him, right? but then again since he resembled Jeong Hyeon-Gyu he was quite a looker and since he'd wait infront your house for days he was probably romantic too so you wanted to show him off understandibly. he's the perfect type you show off to friends.. how regrettable..you missed the chance to fire.
DA: no.. i found out that day.. i'm satisfied w/ myself too waiting for him.
KS: life is so unfair.. someone had a boyfriend she wanted to brag about, but someone else was teased by his friends for being an overnight millionaire's son when his father donated a grand piano to the school. he even got beat up.
KS: why are you looking at me like that? are you pitying me?
DA: i'm trying to imagine.. what you were like.. you must have been beaten badly from the fight..
KS: what is there to imagine.. i just wiped away the blood w/ water and bit down my teeth telling myself tomorrow i'd beat them more.
DA: did you ever go to a eatery like this when you were in school?
DA: (?)
KS: udong is getting spoiled hurry and eat.

[Ha house]
[rubber lip comes to bring tonic from his granny to give to jukyeong granny]
rubber lip: they're worried her butt is small so she might have hard time bearing children so they got this tonic for her.
samwol granny: they must be so eager for a child..
rubber lip: but where did she go? did she go meet someone?

登录/注册后可看大图

ex: you didn't drink back then.
JK: now i'm a drunkard.
ex: i've made you like this.
JK: don't feel bad i drink cuz it suits my body.
ex: you've suffered much but it hasn't been easy for me either.
JK: and marriage?
ex: there were a few chances but it didn't really happen.. and you?
JK: i was busy drinking.
ex: i was afraid i might come looking for you if i stayed in korea so i went to the phillippines then got all the way to america too, but life was never easy.. no matter how i tried and earned money to get a small place but even though i got robbed and was ruined when the black people had their uprising.
JK: what do you do now?
ex: i drive a taxi.
JK: your life was so hard already why did you buy such an expensive plane ticket to come back?
ex: why would i come here? not long ago i got robbed again and even got shot.. and i wondered if i'd die like this.. feeling my life was wretched i decided to come here to see what's left in life.
JK: what did you want to do to see me?
ex: just.. to die w/out regret.. i guess.
JK: (sigh)

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: let's play with knives!
MS: Ha Tae-Yeong i love you! i really have no other friend like you. i really really love you!
TY: are you filming a movie right now? gee.. you're always crazy like this when i feed you something.
MS: hahaa..

登录/注册后可看大图

girl: oppa! (clap clap) oppa oppa!!!!
TY: oh hi.
girl: what the heck happened? did your father's funeral go well? you're so mean oppa!!!
TY: oh.. ya..
girl: oppa your friend you know.. that manager lee? who has that gallery.. he told me you were divorced!
TY: aren't you busy?
girl: eh.. what's more important than seeing you oppa!! did you know how much i trembled when i heard that? i was waiting for you to call why didn't you call.
TY: what is there to phone about between you and me.
girl: oppa why are you like this?
TY: i'm a little busy.
girl: who's she?
TY: friend.
girl: friend? why would you have a female friend?
TY: i have to go..
girl: (looks at MS) oppa your standard got so low..
TY: okay i gotta go..
girl: oppa i'll call you.
TY: i'll have to change my number.

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: that girl.. earlier.. she has no relations to me.. if she did i would've met her right after the divorce.
MS: men live so comfortably. to be able to such thing w/ any body.
TY: ah.. okay fine i went to the rut w/ her. i did her for sexual excitement, k?
MS: but why are you telling me this!
TY: i don't know.. why i'm concerned about you.. and why i'm so embarrassed about running into her w/ you. ah whatever.. it's all cuz i'm so unlucky.. even when i fall backwards i get my nose hurt.. that's why when i set out w/ intention to buy you a great meal at a spendid place like this i'd run into a girl like her that i used to play filthy with.
MS: what about now? before you lived messed up but what about now?
TY: it was just that. me and my older brother.. you saw him at the police station. we're twins 10 minutes apart but we could not be any more different. you know what i heard the most in my life? oh if only you could be half like your brother. i tried but no matter how i try i can't be half of him. that is what i always thought in my life.. no matter where we went.. and then i met my wife.. and i started to believe.. that i had one person on my side in life.. and i thought she'd be on my side no matter what i did.. and so i did all those filthy things.. and that's why today i met her w/ you.. no no that's all excuses.. for a guy to use that as excuse is even bigger embarassment.
MS: why don't you answer? i asked you how is it now?
TY: i have no energy left i can't even live filthy if i wanted to. you can only that when you have the strength.
MS: don't get married. or is it remarry? you're gonna do that again when you're energized so don't marry again just live alone.
TY: I was gonna live like that too even before you mention. i don't know what a jerk like me would do given the chance so i was just gonna live like this til i die.
MS: but i'll keep on being your friend.
TY: ?
MS: you'll be lonely if you live alone so you'll need a friend.
TY: but what about you? are you gonna live alone always to be my friend? what about your husband then?
MS: then i'll just life alone too.
TY: what about that detective friend of yours that looks like Jang Dong-Geon or whatever. you're itching to marry you got sick from it!
MS: you're jealoused!
TY: what jealoused! dead frozen..
MS: Cop Jang told me you're jealoused.
TY: just live til the day i see you as a woman.. then you'll be the longest living granny in the world!

登录/注册后可看大图

JA: do i keep on sitting in the front now?
SY: yes.

登录/注册后可看大图

JA: so i don't need to listen to you from behind..
SY: you can hear my stomach gurgle koraro..better now.
JA: heeh.. where are we going?
SY: there's a place i want to go.
JA: where?

登录/注册后可看大图

JA: it was not a big orphange but it disappeared a few years ago.. it was about 3 years ago i missed seeing the orphanage parents so i came bringing year-end gifts.. but it was gone. but why did we come here?
SY: because this is where you grew up. this is where the precious person who sees me as not a bad chap spent her young days.
JA: ajussi.. (holds his hand) that day infront of the police station.. the reason why i met you on such a miserable day of my life.. now i understand.. and i know now why i was too sad that i wagered myself at a person whom i shouldn't have.. it's because i hadn't met the person whom i should meet... and how great that that person.. is your ajuss.
SY: i don't know about other things, but i will promise one thing.. that your hand jinah ssi is the last hand of a woman that i shall hold in my life.
JA: (leans on him)

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: and! are you gonna go on match date? your new mother seems determined to see you do that.
DA: how did you know?
KS: then it's true that it's happening? well it's not importnt how i know but are you gonna go? if you do you should know you may die.
DA: huh..
KS: did you see? this is how it should be done to grasp the right mood when one's lover is going on a match date w/ someone else.
DA: you needn't do that. i'm not going.
KS: i know. you're so reluctant w/ me already would you go on match date when asked? "if you meet another guy you're dead" something like that is what i wanted to do too.
DA: for someone who says he never thought of what he wanted to do you sure have a diversed things you really want to do.
KS: once you get into it you're grabbed on. but you're really obedient. it's warm in here but you're wearing that scarf still.
DA: i promised.
KS: do you always keep your promise? well that's why you still can't forget that person who you promised to go together once.. let's go out.. we should do something else too.

登录/注册后可看大图

DA: at this rate i can go compete in the olympics.
KS: then make sure you get the gold medal!

登录/注册后可看大图

MS asks TY to drop her off by the mart to buy coffee. TY wonders if she's trying to buy coffee to seduce him into her house again.
then they meet cop Jang and Dong Dong.

TY: oh. dong dong. they are dad's friends. he's my son.
jang: oh your son is so cute.
DD: there's no friends between man and woman!
TY: they're dad's friends.
DD: you said a man and woman can't be friends.
TY: i thought so too but this ajooma is really dad's friend.
DD: are you having an affair again?
TY: (!) you should greet them.
DD: are you sure you're not having an affair. Hello.
MS: mm... yup hello.
TY: i should take him and leave..
MS: yup.. go.. your name was Dong Dong?
DD: yes. Ha Dong Dong..
MS: your name is too cute.. see you again..
DD: bye.

[JK wants her brother to sell off the land that belongs to her for money. she won't say where she's spending the money..]

登录/注册后可看大图

DD: i already bathed. i have to go home and play game.
TY: dong dong ah.. my dong dong ah.. don't live like your dad..
DD: i know.
TY: my son.. how you've gotten so big.. dong dong ah..
DD: what now.
TY: i'm gonna live to watch you grow.. i won't have affair either.
DD: mom said it's not affair since you're divorced. it's dating.
TY: yup.. i'm just gonna live w/ you like this two of us.
DD: why is it just two of us. there are so many family members.
TY: right.. so i'm gonna keep living like this w/ the family..
DD: ok i got it hurry let's go home.

登录/注册后可看大图

MS: you had a son too.. why did you live like that if you had a son too.. how were you gonna raise a child alone?

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: so this is how it feels to do nothing.. and watch the sun set w/ a lover.. as i've lived i was never really interested in sun setting and rising. when it's day the sun rises when it's night the sun sets. ppl who foolish sit and watch it.. i thought they were so pathetic.. these ppl have so much time. don't they have anything to do? but then.. this is something doable..
DA: as i've lived, there were times i was glad seeing it. ah another day has gone by.
KS: why dont' you cry? when you talk about that person you always look like you will cry but you never cry. is it because you cried too much? you cried too much when he left so you can't cry anymore?
DA: i didn't hear about it. i woke up a month after he left. ppl told me he was gone but i didn't feel it so i couldn't cry. and later on i believed it and realized he really left.. and i didn't cry cuz i believed it. when my great-grandfather was in critical condition and i ran to the airport and asked you to concede your ticket to me, but didn't get on the plane, i ran to the ship port in the rain, and i didn't feel it when the rain poured on me. and then. when my big brother called to tell me grandpa died.. i sat and sobbed.. in my heart.. i told my grandpa thank you, for allowing me to cry all out w/ my heart.. when that person left all the cries i couldn't cry.. i'd cry it all now..
KS: do you know why i'm keeping your photo? during the funeral. when i saw you cry so whole-heartedly.. i wondered if you were really that mournful.. i thought you were the person who was really so different from a person like me.. but then i saw the picture of you when you were little.. you were smiling so grandly.. the little girl who smiled so grandly.. was she the same as the woman who sobbed so wretchedly? i think i kept the picture because i was marvelled at the difference.
DA: the sun sets so fast. it's already night time.
KS: from now on.. i think i will at times for no reason watch the sun set. once i sat and watched w/ my lover the sun setting, as i remember that..

登录/注册后可看大图

[HJ freaks out unconscious when a girl cries]

登录/注册后可看大图

JA: ajussi. when i'm born again next. i'm gonna be born same age as you ajussi.

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: i have another thing i want to do.. will you listen?
DA: as long as it's not swimming in the Han river...
KS: (grin) it's not that. can we watch the sun rise together.. staying here all night talking in here.. watch the sun rise together...
DA: (calls kitchen granny to say she's busy at school she can't go home tonight)
KS: why are you so generous w/ me?
DA: because you are my lover who may only live til today.

=======================

[preview]
DA: thank you.
KS: if you are truly thakful let's kiss after you're done w/ work.

KS: eat something yummy. eat the most yummy dish..
DA: is today it (end of game)?

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2009-1-5 13:07 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 12:30 | 显示全部楼层
收视群体不一样啊,韩国都是主妇大妈们在看电视,我们都是宅女们在看电视,所以我们喜欢的,大妈们注定不爱啊。
玻璃只看了一集,金枝还没开始,命运彻底投降,没动力啊……

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:04 | 显示全部楼层
NEXT day..
第二天
[Ha house]
何家
YI makes all the men do cleaning. YI: the men in this house have lived too comfortably.
新妈妈安排家里的男人们大扫除。YI:家里的男人过得太安逸了。

YI also got an air purifier. DD farts infront of it, and the purifier light turns red. LOL
YI还买了个空气清新机。东东放了一个屁,清新机的红色指示灯马上就亮了。

TY starts to whine and YI makes him work harder or else he will have to cook lunch too. TY says he's getting abused
泰英因为新妈妈让他干了太多家务活,甚至还让他做午饭开始抱怨了,并声称自己被虐待。

DA: hello?
丹:喂
KS: we don't have a lotta time.. we got to get on with dating.
江石:我们没太多时间了,我们去约会吧。
DA: today..
丹:今天?
KS: are you home? what's happening that you're not at the museum. it's not a working day so if i show up before your house your family might notice so i'll go to the main road infront of your house so come out. it'll take about an hour.
江石:你在家啊?奇怪你竟然没在博物馆。今天不是工作日,如果我去你家的话,会引人注意的,所以我到你家附近的路上等你,大概一小时后你再出来。
JK: your school wants you to come out?
姑母:学校有事找你?
DA: .. yes.
丹:对
JK: yeah. you should.. your brothers cleaning you'll just feel awkward here..
姑母:那去吧,哥哥们在干活,你呆在这儿也不自在。

TY: (comes in) get out everyone i have to clean this room.
泰英:(进屋)你们都出去,我要打扫这间房了。
JK: hey hey the dust is flying everywhere.
姑母:喂喂喂,扬尘都起来了。
TY: i'm cleaning of course the dust is flying so get out so i can clean. don't you know how good i clean!!
泰英:我在打扫,当然就会有扬尘啊。所以才让你们都出去。你要知道我打扫得很不错的!

[Lee house]
李家
the parents are still playing cards. mrs. lee is about to collapse.
江石爹娘一直在玩花牌,江石娘快崩溃了。
mom: Kang-seok save your mother! i'm gonna die at this rate.
江石娘:江石啊,救命啊!你娘我快要被整死了。

[Ha house]
何家
YI lets SY rest for 10 minutes but TY doesn't get a passing grade in cleaning no rest.
新妈妈让书英休息10分钟,但泰英的清扫工作不合格,不准休息。

KS: i said i'd call when i got here.. why did you come out already?
江石:我不是说等我到了再打电话给你嘛。干嘛出来等啊?
DA: i think i'm supposed to if we're dating.
丹:如果我约会,我就想这么做。
KS: should i buy you a diamond as big as candy?
江石:应该给你买个跟糖果一样大的钻石作为奖励。
丹:什么?
KS: a man wants to that when he's satisfied w/ his lover.
江石:男人该为讨自己欢心的爱人做的事啊。

DA: um.. yesterday i skipped the lesson.. how about going to your house if there's time today for lesson.
丹:那什么……昨天我翘课了。今天有时间的话,就去你家上课吧。
KS: my mom doesn't have any mindset for lesson.
江石:我娘估计没什么精神上课咯。
DA: is she busy?
丹:她很忙吗?
KS: she's been playing cards with my dad for over 20 hours.
江石:她一直在跟我爹玩花牌,玩了20多个小时了。
丹:什么?!
KS: my mom may have to be hospitalized today.
江石:我娘也许今天得去医院看病了。
DA: what go-stop game lasts for 20 hours...
丹:什么游戏一玩就玩20小时的啊。。。。
KS: do you think i get my competitiveness out of nowhere? that's all inherited.. i've got my dad's blood rightfully.
江石:你以为我争强好胜的性格哪来的啊,这是遗传。我理所当然地承继了我爹的血脉。
DA: (smile)
丹:(笑)

[Ha house]
何家
JA: (text) what are you doing?
真儿:你在干什么?
SY: (about to text.. )

YI: ten minutes is up..
新妈妈:十分钟到了。
SY: i'm washing blanket. i'll finish getting the water out and then flee.
书英:我在洗毯子,等我洗完了,要出去一趟。

TY: oh Mintae!
泰英:哦,珉泰!
MS: huh? it's me (mal-soon)! me!
小罗:嗯:我啊,我!
TY: what Mintae? how the.. oh no.. how sad..
泰英:什么?珉泰?怎么搞的,不是吧……真让人伤心
TY: dad, i have to go.. Mintae's father passed away he's beeen ill. oh no mother.. i really wanted to finish all this first but i have no choice.
泰英:爸,我得出去一趟。珉泰的父亲因病去世了。那啥,妈,我真的很想做完这些事的,可我没办法了。
YI: you can't help it.. go ahead.
新妈妈:你也帮不上忙,去吧。
TY: (runs out)
泰英:(狂奔出去)
SY: haha..
书英:哈哈
dad: what?
何爸:怎么了?
SY: Mintae's father passed away years ago. we went to the funeral together don't you remember?
书英:珉泰的父亲几年前就去世了。我们还一起去参加了葬礼的,您不记得了啊。
dad: oh.. really?
何爸:哦,真的啊
DD: granny granny! dad he--
东东:奶奶,奶奶,爸爸他……
SY: Dong Dong.. no..
书英:东东,不要……

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
====
等到英文对白了,赞~~~~
===
ep02 字幕图片MV -stay with me
(本来这集较悲的,但江石老爸还有小淘气东东一出场,悲伤的气氛全没了~~~~还有第一个bia~~~~~)
===

===
前面有亲在问三个bia的时间,好像是这样:
第一个  EP2   00.41.04
第二个  EP5   00.23.12
第三个  EP8   00.18.33

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:08 | 显示全部楼层
韓國大媽口味重唄
千秋太后牽涉到亂倫偶一看到就暈了
像'妻子的誘惑'不也許多人罵狗血但收視率卻衝那麼高
完全不理解啊
可能狗血劇能舒壓也不一定
但對我來說只會血壓高
還是家門較對偶的胃口...
只希望收視持穩就滿足了

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-5 13:11 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

FM:daum

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 snsn 于 2009-1-5 12:40 发表
不太清楚什麼是漢字,漢字=簡體字嗎?

哈哈!汉字不就是中文字咯。。。。。开始是汉人写滴。。。本是繁体字!七十年代后期才有简体!拼音始于八十年代。。

================================

收视率这块大家不必纠结会回二字头滴!

登录/注册后可看大图

姑奶奶的这个ex怎么看都像坏种子!!(米办法,他有坏底!)

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:18 | 显示全部楼层

回复 7520# 忍者心动 的帖子

偶覺得姑奶奶碰到壞人了,那人是只打算騙財d!BJ打算最後安排她d後輩和她成1對吧!

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:19 | 显示全部楼层
江石和慧珠有着好悲惨的童年...

ps: kit, newface and 乌云,我这里是睡觉时间了,翻译就麻烦你们了!(在7506#里,我已将全文po完)
我明早(你们的半夜)起来再看看有那些没翻的我再翻。。

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2009-1-5 14:04 编辑 ]

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DNA 于 2009-1-5 13:18 发表
偶覺得姑奶奶碰到壞人了,那人是只打算騙財d!BJ打算最後安排她d後輩和她成1對吧!

对吧!那人有“坏人脸”!?哈哈哈

============================

韩饭说他这身是

登录/注册后可看大图
噢!高级品味!

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:54 | 显示全部楼层
OK,我來接Kit後面的一點點

(江石被拉進父母的花圖牌局,江母後來放他一馬讓他去回電話,,結果江石馬上飛奔上樓回電給丹雅

江石:(簡訊)睡了嗎?
丹雅:(簡訊)快了。
打電話
江石:你的男友說要打電話給你,結果你居然要睡了?
丹雅:我等了一個小時了。
江石:一小時是基本的...不過今晚就到這兒好了...我不能說「夢中有我」,那太陳腔濫調了,所以去睡吧,最好一夜無夢好眠
丹雅:好,我去睡了。

登录/注册后可看大图

丹雅對著鎮河的照片自言自語
丹雅:我知道我很壞....但是鎮河哥...你可不可以假裝你什麼都不知道....一會兒...就一會兒..我想要持續下去。

江石對著台槓包自言自語
江石:我知道我是個混蛋,但是為了這個女人,我想要只活這一天...

--

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 13:55 | 显示全部楼层
'가문의 영광' 박시후, 시청률 20%대 이끌어</SCTITLE>

<SCTIME>2009-01-05 09:51</SCTIME>   

이 남자의 매력이 '안방 여심'을 흔들어놓고 있다.

'가문의 영광'(SBS)의 박시후.

상대 여배우를 향해 "나를 해독제로 써보는 건 어때?"라며 완력을 쓰는 그의 모습은 현실에서 반대로 안방 시청자들을 강하게 '중독'시키며 시청률 20%대의 견인차 역할을 하고 있다.

하단아(윤정희)와 가짜 사랑을 하기 시작하면서 까칠함 속에 숨어 있던 부드러운 속살이 매회 드러나고 있다.

지난해말 음치 하단아를 노래방으로 끌고 들어간 신은 시청자들의 배꼽을 쥐게 만들었다. '댄서의 순정'을 가르쳐주면서 '물음표(?)'를 찍는 안무까지 보탠 것은 순전히 그의 아이디어. "'이름도 몰라요, 성도 몰라'라는 가사를 떠올리면서 물음표를 찍는 춤을 추면 좋겠다는 생각이 들어 감독님께 제안했지요. 반응이 좋더라구요. 하하"

동생의 짝사랑을 지켜주기 위한 '연기' 차원에서 시작한 단아와의 사랑. 회를 거듭하면서 조금씩 '실제 상황'으로 바뀌어가고 있다. 최근엔 첫 키스신도 선보였다. "감독님이랑 작가님이 최대한 아름답고 수줍은 키스신을 연출하라고 하셔서 힘들게(?) 찍었어요. 뜨뜻미지근하게 키스하는 게 더 힘들던데요?"

흔히 말하는 작품 복이 많은 배우다. '넌 어느 별에서 왔니' '완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법' '일지매' 등 하는 작품마다 대박이 터졌다. '완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법'과 '일지매' 덕에 일본에서는 차세대 한류 스타로 인기를 모으고 있다. 일본 팬미팅 요청이 쇄도하지만 드라마 촬영 때문에 시간을 못내자 급기야 한국에서 팬미팅을 하자는 제안까지 밀려들고 있다. 일부 한류 팬들이 촬영장을 찾아 새벽까지 그를 지켜보는 경우도 종종 있다.

이번 작품에서도 다시 한번 확인되고 있지만 그의 결정적인 매력은 눈빛에 있는 듯 하다. 상황에 따라 나쁜 남자로 비치기도 하고 선한 남자로도 보이게 하는 묘한 눈매는 그만의 트레이드 마크다.

완벽한 근육질 몸매도 박시후의 차별화된 매력으로 자리잡았다. '일지매'의 최란 작가가 그랬듯 이번에도 정지우 작가는 여지없이 상반신 노출 신을 대본에 집어넣어 그의 단단한 복근에 카메라를 들이대는 '센스'를 발휘했다. "건강 관리 비법요? 헬스는 남들처럼 시간날때마다 하구요. 걷기를 많이 하는 편이에요. 집 근처 삼성동 일대를 하루에 40분에서 1시간 정도 걸어요."

종가 명문을 배경으로 한 드라마 답게 촬영장 분위기가 더할 나위 없이 화기애애하다는 소문이다. '이씨네'와 '하씨네'가 비즈니스 모임을 위해 룸살롱에 함께 간 장면에서는 실제로 술을 마셔 발그레해진 얼굴로 촬영에 임해 극중 아버지로 나오는 연규진의 칭찬을 받기도 했다.

극중에서는 까칠한 그이지만 현실의 그는 유쾌하기만 하다. 장난도 잘 치고 유머감각도 있고….

'家庭榮譽' baksihu , 20 %的收視率領先“ / SCTITLE ”

<SCTIME> 2009年1月5日09:51 “ / SCTIME ”

的魅力,這名男子yeosim主頁,並動搖。

'黑幫千金要結婚' ( SBS )的的baksihu 。

演員相對“你為什麼不給我寫信,良藥? ” ,他寫道他的部隊,以家庭觀眾,在現實生活中,堅決反對'上癮' ,和20 %的收視率和拖車。

Hadanah ( yunjeonghui ) ,並開始喜歡假kkachilham是躲藏在軟속 살顯示,每個。

我要你的底部的卡拉OK熱eumchi到腹部的上帝抓住觀眾的講話。 '純情'教'問號( ? ) Botaen的舞蹈是那麼多,他的想法。 “我不知道自己的名字,我不知道聖人,歌詞讓我想起跳舞,舞蹈和指揮一個問號,我意識到,我曾建議他作為一名教練。他們很喜歡。哈哈! ”

讓愛我的兄弟的'煙'愛與danah 。一再顯示出一點點,但實際情況是改變。最近,顯示第一接吻現場。 “教練jakganim盡可能的接吻場面在一個美麗的和害羞,這麼難( ? )發布。 Tteutteutmijigeunhage更多himdeuldeon吻嗎? ”

有福常常學習說話。 '一個星球,你是'法,以滿足完美鄰居' iljimae和中獎的工作。 '完美的鄰居,以滿足法律'和' iljimae '真正流行的日本,韓國明星是下一代。日本paenmiting請求時,由於洪水,但在韓國的戲劇paenmitingeul將最終提供milryeodeulgo motnaeja說。一些球迷可能會發現相反的方向,往往到天亮都在注視著他。

檢查是在工作,但他的決定提出上訴的眼睛。根據情況作為一個壞人,使海灘祈求一個好人出奇怪的眼睛makeuda貿易。

經過肌肉baksi完成上訴已成為區別。 ' Iljimae ' choeran作者的疑問,作者也沒有jeongjiwoo上空的上帝的腳本把相機在他的辛勤bokgeun deulyidaeneun意識'將盡。 “健康管理bibeopyo ?衛生sigannalttae喜歡每個。這與很多散步。 삼 성 동周圍地區的房子40分鐘至1小時,每天步行。 ”

戲劇中的背景設置一樣著名關閉謠言是頭等nooo槍支。 ' Yissine '和' hassine ' rumsalrong會晤的業務之間的場景中槍,面對實際喝醉balgeure黑暗戲劇之父海濱是一個恭維yeongyujinui 。

但在現實中他只是kkachilhan geukjungeseoneun他是愉快的。幽默感和發揮好....

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2009-1-5 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
先大概翻一下,等忙完再来修改吧
===============================================
TY: haha oh you're precious. great timing!
泰英:啊哈哈,你太棒了,真会掐时间!
MS: thanks to you. i pooped out all the alchohol!
MS:谢谢你,喝下去的酒全拉出来了!
TY: gee you're a woman dont' you know to be embarrassed?
泰英:好歹是个女人,怎么不知道羞啊
MS: you said you don't see me as a woman.
MS:你说过没把我当女人的。
TY: i'm saying.. you can that infront of me but don't say that infront of other men. wanna go eat?
泰英:我是说……你能在我面前那样,但不能在其他男人面前那样。想去吃啥不?
MS: i told you i had diarrhea.
MS:我告诉过你,我拉肚子。
TY: well it all came out so you gotta fill it again.
泰英:各么要把拉掉的全补回来。
MS: heehee..
MS:呵呵
TY: what's that hee?
泰英:笑什么
MS: strangely i feel hungry now that i see you. i wasn't before.
MS:奇怪了,你一出现我就饿了。我以前不这样的。
TY: hey.. do you perhaps.. have maybe some sort of burning desire when you see me?
泰英:喂,你是不是……是不是有时候会非常非常想见我?
MS: what the.
MS:这句不全,略
TY: when you see me you feel hunger even though you're stomach is twisted.. then isn't that a burning desire of some sort towards me? cuz you're deprived?
泰英:你肠胃炎,可见到我还是会感觉饿,这是不是你迫切想见到我的一种暗示,让你如此受罪?
MS: want me to beat you w/ both hands?
MS:想让我双手揍你吗?

JA: did you really wash blankets?
真儿:你真的洗毯子了?
SY: yes. not only you Jinah ssi but my new mother (step mother) is set to have me to everything i've never done too.
书英:对。不光你,我的继母也会让我做一些从没做过的事。
JA: is your life getting too complicated all of a sudden?
真儿:那你的生活是不是也突然变得繁琐了?
SY: i guess so. um... i think i got the homemaker's eczema..
书英:我想是的。我想我要长家庭主妇们专用的湿疹了。
JA: haha.
真儿:哈哈
SY: see. i'm good at making funny remarks other than 'have you eaten' right?
书英:看吧,除了“你吃过……”这类的,我也能制造其他的笑料了,对吧?
JA: yes.. it's an astonishing development.
真儿:对,这是个惊人的进步。
SY: actually that was a copy.
书英:事实上,这是抄袭
JA: what?
真儿:啥?
SY: my younger brother whined about getting sore skin so i thought of making a memo in my mind.. so i can use it on you later on.
书英:我弟弟总是这样为了皮肤不适装哭,所以我就记住了,这样就可以说给你听了
JA: (!)
真儿:!
SY: why?
书英:怎么了
JA: you think of me at times?
真儿:那时你还想着我?
SY: i told you i will at times get caught showing too.
书英:不是告诉过你嘛,我也会表达出来的。

KS: let's check off movie first, then lunch.. and then karaoke.
江石:我们先去看电影,然后吃午饭,接着再去KTV。
DA: why karaoke again?
丹:怎么又去KTV?
KS: then where?
江石:那该去哪?
DA: we already met our goal!
丹:我们已经去过了啊。
KS: when?
江石:什么时候?
DA: last time at your friend's gathering we showed them everything there's to show. why do we have to pratice again?
丹:上次去参加你朋友的聚会不是都表演过了嘛。为什么还要去练习?
KS: that was for being funniest..
江石:那是为了好玩。
DA: i don't want to practice karaoke again.
丹:我不想再唱KTV了
KS: then what? what do you want to do? this woman! we are people who are determined to do everything there's to do in a courtship mind you! show me some sincerity.
江石:那你说,你想干什么?你这女人,我们不是说好了要做恋人间想做的事吗?拿出点诚意来吧。
DA: i thought we are doing that.
丹:我们不是正在做嘛。
江石:!
丹:又怎么了?
KS: don't you know when you say such thing you're unnerving my pride?
江石:你知道吗?每次你一说这种话,就伤我一次自尊。
丹:……
KS: that attitude of yours as if i dragged you out forcibly. that habit!
江石:你这态度就像是我在强迫你出来一样,都成习惯了。
DA: i'm sorry. i'll think it over (repent).
丹:抱歉,我可没这么想过。
KS: that inner attack of yours after having already said everything you want and making others speechless.
江石:你发自内心的直言不讳通常让人哑口无言。
DA: i didn't get dragged out.
丹:我没强迫自己

KS: then?
江石:然后呢?
DA: i'm just not used to it.
丹:我只是还不太适应。
KS: we met so much and you're still not used to me?
江石:我们碰面这么多次,你还不能适应我?
DA: no.. just these things... i've lived not thinking i would want to do these things so i don't really know how to do them and even though i'm trying you don't think so.
丹:不是,只是这些事。我从未想过要做这些事,也不知道该怎么做,即使我想,你也不这么认为。
KS: are you sure you're trying hard?
江石:你确定你在努力?
丹:……
KS: but do you know this? that's even more upsetting. you're saying it's not easy w/ me that you have to try hard at it.
江石:可你知道吗,你的意思是,跟我在一起对你来说是件困难的事,你必须刻意去努力。这让我有些苦恼。
KS: the movie's about to start. let's go in.
江石:电影要开演了,我们进去吧。
DA: but i am thinking thankfully.. that you're giving me these moments i've never even dreamed of.
丹:但我还是要谢谢你。谢谢你给了我这么多我未曾企及的瞬间

[ 本帖最后由 newface845 于 2009-1-5 18:57 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 14:30 , Processed in 0.079155 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.