今天听到最让人振奋的消息!

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:04 | 显示全部楼层
from Shirley of  Soompi

i think i need some pills . my heart cannot take this ..~~ nearly stopped beating twice during this esp 29

WHY CANT THEY just PRESS the button to call each other !! WHY Do they torture themselves and ME at the same TIME! ..

esp 29

KS told HG to stay by DA side when she cries . and he said i think that it is forunate that she just know him briefly and should be able to forget him easily or something . this HG watches him walk away ..and screamed at him asking if he love her ..and why is he doing all these if he love her .but KS never even looked back nor respond .but just walked silently away with his wounds
江石告訴賢奎當丹雅哭的時候要留在她身邊, [好像也說了]幸好她和他認識並不深, 應該很快便可以把他忘掉. 賢奎看著江石離開....向著他大叫說假如他是愛她的話...假如他是愛的為什麼要做出這樣事情來, 江石一直沒有回頭或作什麼回應, 只是心痛的靜靜離開.

then he returned back to home and told HJ that she did well to go tell DA about this ...er this HJ was shocked to see the injuries on his face and i think she said that he doesnt need to do this ...and she wished that her obba be the same obba from before ...but KS didnt promise her anything
回到家時,江石對惠珠說她去告訴丹雅一切是對的...惠珠望著江石臉上的傷大驚, [我想她在說] 他不需要這樣做...她希望她的哥哥像以前一樣....但江石沒有向她承諾什麼.

then the next day this KS went to the lake where they use to walk together ..(the first time he hug her i think that same lake , now it is all frozen ) ..he recall what she say about their acting together .. and DA in her musem with her scarf of course was thinking back of the memories when he always appear and sit by to wait for her . and she teared thinking of him

第二天江石來到那天他和丹雅一同走過的湖邊...(這兒是她第一次抱丹雅的地方,現在湖面都結冰了)..
他回憶起她說過一些有關他們演戲的事....丹雅在博物館仍是圍上那條頸巾,當然也是在回想江石總是出現坐到她的身邊來....丹雅哭著的想著他.

HJ was at the cafe and HG appeared telling her about he fight with her obba . and asked is money that important to her brother but i think HJ say that her obba is not that kind of person who valued money over all else and what he is doing , is all because he doesnt want to disappoint their parents .

惠珠在茶室,賢奎來到告訴她他和他哥哥打架的事情....問她對她哥哥來說金錢真的那麼重要嗎...[我想]惠珠說她哥哥不是那種以金錢衡量一切的人, 他現在所做的一切只是他不想令父母失望.

HG went to looked for DA , and saw her tearing up thinking of KS . and he walked in . she did asked him to go away .but he said to have drinks together . so she actually went .

賢奎跑去找丹雅, 看到她因為思念江石而流著淚. 賢奎向她走過去...丹雅要他離開, 但他說他想和她一起喝酒...丹雅於是和他去喝酒.

they drink at the cafe , HG brought the beer to the cafe which is empty now . And DA asked him if he can be that person for one day . and HG said yes . and then gosh this DA started pouring out everything ...how that she is losing the memories of her obba when that person had managed to make her stirred . i think she keep saying that she doesnt know what to do now ...that she really cant remember her obba anymore and she was crying and asking what is she going to do .. this HG actually went over and kneeled infront of her .trying to comfort her .and keep asking her i think about how will that person eyes be like .and to tell him so he can be him or something .anyway this was seriously a sad scene .seeing how vulnerable and fragile DA is ....i felt sorry that HG had to witnessed this too .

他們在茶室喝酒.賢奎帶來的啤酒已喝完了.丹雅問他能否當一天那個人.賢奎說他會.然後丹雅向他傾訴一切...她怎樣因為那個人的出現把她弄得神魂顛倒把鎮河哥的回憶也丟掉了.........[我想她不停在說]她現在不知怎樣辦... 她真的把鎮河哥忘掉了 她哭訴著她現在可以怎辦 賢奎走到她的面前跪下來 想安慰她...不停的對她說{我想}那個人的眼睛是怎樣的...告訴他他可以扮作他[或是什麼...]
這一幕真的是很傷感的一場戲 看著丹雅傷得那麼重和脆弱...我真的替賢奎看到丹雅這樣而

then HG was walking DA home .. DA thanked him for being there tonite . hmm i think he did told her about what KS aid to stay by her side when she cries ..sigh . DA seem to say it is difficult for that person too. then this HG had to go and hug her ..to comfort her .(then my heart stopped because the camera started to widen and ..gosh ...this KS car was just infront of them and HE SAW THE hug !! .! er i dun think he can hear what they are saying .but i guess his mind was like in torment witnessing the scene already ) .. but really i think DA was more talking about him to HG then anything and that kid might have told her to tell KS how she feels or something

賢奎走路送丹雅回家...丹雅多謝他今晚陪她. [唔,我想]他告訴丹雅她哭的時候應該是江石守在她身邊....唉! 丹雅好像說那個人也很艱難.賢奎上前抱著她去安慰她. [這時我的心跳停了,因為這時鏡頭開始拉濶...然後天呀...江石的車子就在他們前面不遠,他看到那個擁抱!!! 嗯,我想他聽不到他們在說什麼...但我可以猜到他因這一幕而飽受煎熬]....不過我想丹雅只是在對賢奎談及更多江石的事情, 而那小子可能是告訴丹雅向江石說出她的感情或什麼.....

this KS after witnessing the scene .went drinking and ..the fury he throw in that pub was seriously so violently sad and i cant even bear to watch . he went home drunk ..to the shock of his parents who asked what happen to his face and then why is he getting so drunk. then he screamed that he is his father son . he is lee kang shi who has neither tears nor blood .

江石目睹這一幕之後...走去喝酒..., [這幕他在酒家把憤怒情緒發洩,把東西全掃掉,那麼的激烈和傷心,我都不忍去看了] 他喝醉回家...他父母很震驚問他臉的傷怎樣來的,為什麼他會喝醉...江石大叫著他是爸爸的兒子....他是無血無淚的李江石

ohhhhhhhhh who knows ..the next scene .when DA was at her musem , someone appeared infront of her . it was KS . ahh he came to say that the game is over and he come to return the photo as he had promised . i think she asked him what happen to his face ~~ sigh which make KS more miserable that she still cared about him when she know what happen to her family . i think she keep saying sorry to him .for not being able to stop him .er to that i guess KS responed that she doesnt need to say sorry because she cant stop him .

噢......哪知...下一幕, 當丹雅在博物館...有人走到她的面前來....是江石呀. 他是來告訴她遊戲結束了他依約把照片還給她.  [我想] 她問他的臉怎樣了 ~~ 唉 她在知道了發生什麼事情後, 仍這樣關心令江石感到更悲慘了. [我想] 她不停的在說對不起..沒能阻止他..[我猜] 江石回應她說她不用覺得對不起因為她是沒法阻止他的.

ohhh he actually hug her but let her go and walked off .

噢....他真的擁抱了她然後放開她就這樣離開了.

after this meeting .. DA went home and became very sick . the family realise it when she doesnt appear for the morning prayers. ritual . the granny called the professor friend and informed her about it . she went to see DA and was so worried .er i think she ask DA if it is because of that fellow ( of course she meant KS) ..and DA seem to finally found someone whom she can confessed .and said that her heart being moved is hurting her so much ..

這次見面後...丹雅回到家便生病了. 家人在發現她沒有出席晨早的祭祀儀式後..三月奶奶給她的敎授同事打電話告訴她丹雅病了..她十分擔心的去探望丹雅. [我想] 她問丹雅是否因為那個人 (她指的當然是江石)...丹雅好像終於找到可以傾訴的人,說她的動搖了而她非常的痛苦...

the professsor later spoke to HG about the thing between KS and DA ...this HG seem to tell her , he actually feel sorry for both of them caught in such a situation .

南教授後來告訴賢奎有關江石和丹雅的事情...賢奎好像對她說, 他真的為他們陷進這個狀況而難過.

Hye joo also heard that DA is very sick . and she went to tell KS about this . KS was taken back by what hye joo told him but still pretend to call DA as a foolish woman who shouldnt have start this game with him and went back to his room

惠珠也聽到丹雅病得很重的消息, 她走去告訴江石此事.  江石對惠珠說的事吃了一驚, 但他仍假裝的說丹雅是笨女人,她不應該和他玩這個遊戲, 便回去自己的房.

ahhhh who knows ~~ he was so tortured by the news that DA is sick and the next moment he rushed out of his room and called a cab to rush to DA house!!!!

呀..哪知...他因為丹雅病了這個消息而飽受折磨, 下一分鐘他便衝出去截了一輛的士去了丹雅的家門口!!!!

and DA was still sick but sit up from her bed ..looking at her phone . i think she was going to call KS . AND THAT MAN Was just outside her house .. also taking out his phone .ready to call her

而丹雅病了也從床上坐起來,..看著她的手機. [我想她是想打電話給江石....而那個男人就站在她家門...也是拿出電話來打算打電話給她 ]

BUT THEY BOTH NEVER PRESS the button!!!!!!! and he just stood against the door outside her house the whole night ...!!! and till the wee hours of the morning ..he just walked away ...~~ !!!!

可是這兩個人都沒有按制 !!!!!!!! 他只是倚著門在她家門口站了一整夜....!!!!! 直到凌晨時分...他就這樣離開..~~ !!!!

and she seemed er to have recovered from her illness and getting ready for work ... ( okay i think my mind was too shocked still from the last night ordeal that i cant really rem what happen after but that she went to musem and spoke to HG .)

看來丹雅病好了她去上班了...(我或者因為昨夜那一幕太震驚了,都不記得發生了什麼事,總之她回到博物館和惠珠說話)

and this KS went to the lake again ..seem to have make a decision or something

江石又來到那邊湖邊....看來是下了一個決定或是什麼的.

the next scene was the morning rituals for the Ha family again and dong dong came in to say there someone here . and KS was in the Ha family house . ( DA was there also )

下一幕是河家的早晨祭祀儀式, 東東走來說外面有個人..江石在河家出現了. (丹雅也在).

the end

[ 本帖最后由 Kit09 于 2009-1-18 00:52 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:06 | 显示全部楼层
预告中,我还看到奸商的车停在WULI丹雅家门口,怎么回事呢?

[ 本帖最后由 haohaolau 于 2009-1-17 23:07 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 newface845 于 2009-1-17 22:55 发表

艾一古,预告里,丹雅站的那地儿该不会是江石家吧.
她靠着的是石头墙,看着有点像啊

这家门都流行漏夜站岗那

登录/注册后可看大图

预告41秒还有,看衣服是贤圭,但旁边有车,难道两人一起站岗?

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 天翻地覆 于 2009-1-17 23:04 发表

我又看啦一遍,真滴很象江石家啦,这两人,没言语啦

我仔细看,应该是丹家的里院,她走在院子里,先在路灯下看着天空,然后靠着墙哭,不过好像阳光男把江石带到门口了吧,是不是让他们见面啊

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ch@ing 于 2009-1-17 22:59 发表

sbs 網站24及25日的節目表已出,下星期不會停播, 大家可放心啦。

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/broadplan/fo ... month=01&day=25

早叫亲们不要杞人忧天了,看看韩剧里面很少有放到他们韩国的家庭隆重过春节的.春节对韩国人来说就是一个很普通的节日罢了,他们喜欢过西方的节日,像什么圣诞节,元旦之类的,

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Kit09 于 2009-1-17 23:04 发表
Shirley from Soompi
i think i need some pills . my heart cannot take this ..~~ nearly stopped beating twice during this esp 29
WHY CANT THEY just PRESS the button to call each other !! WHY Do th ...

======
谢谢k
今天Soompi也是超速度唉~~~
=============

====
这样,大家就可以欢欢喜喜过大年了,wuli 江丹也FH的过大年了~~
===
看直播时看到伤心的两只,想起了E28里分手时的丹的那句话:

D:我们做了太多的事
     所以想起来的话就这样让他想起来的
     伤心就伤心着  疼就疼着
     就会这样熬下去
     所以你也这样熬着不要觉得太辛苦

身在其中,无法自知,这也许就爱情中最美妙的地方吧~~~
他不是陷得最早的那个,但他绝对是陷得最深的那个~~~~

[ 本帖最后由 whymasa 于 2009-1-17 23:25 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:10 | 显示全部楼层

回复 9641# 宥宥 的帖子

弱弱的说下下,能详细地告诉下怎么下蚂蚁,偶这方面比较弱。悄悄地。谢谢啊!!!!!!!!!

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:10 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 newface845 于 2009-1-17 22:55 发表

艾一古,预告里,丹雅站的那地儿该不会是江石家吧.
她靠着的是石头墙,看着有点像啊

不会吧?不要啊!!!丹雅真的站到李家门口这剧还能跟下去吗
刚刚差点来个脑中风看了后面两亲的贴子血压立马降了下来(这两个星期的血液循环功能加强了不少)

[ 本帖最后由 wangxiaoyan 于 2009-1-17 23:25 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:11 | 显示全部楼层

真是太感谢啦,真的很害怕会停播啊

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
来报个到太喜欢“家门”了!

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wangxiaoyan 于 2009-1-17 23:10 发表

不会吧?不要啊!!!丹雅真的站到李家门口这剧还能跟下去吗

侬表激动额呀。
前头已经有新进FBI贴出到底是谁家门口了。
屋里丹还是非常淡定滴……

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-17 23:13 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚开始看家门,被江石的老爹和何家的老二给笑喷了,这两个加上石的老妈是负责搞笑的。才刚刚开头就被吸引了,完全看不出老二在人鱼小姐重的状态。演技赞一下,那个一心想成为名门望族的老爹真是搞笑,在葬礼上的话:“名门原来是这样的啊,该收的时候(礼钱)是给的,不过这不符合我的风格,记住这个吧,我死了就塞一万吧”。呵呵呵笑死。完全有看下去的欲望,进韩社准备追的第一剧看来要锁定这个了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 09:07 , Processed in 0.040696 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.