主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:22 | 显示全部楼层

他是有让万甲oppa知道要出钱买河家的“大屋”,但实际的数目老爸不知道的啦!就等那个“卧底SPY”(那个秘书)告密!!

慧珠,阳光男

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝Laura, 烏雲, pinstine, newface
我把這篇整理好各位所作的翻譯,放到後面這兒來吧
這樣來看的親便可以一目了然

====================================

e30对白+预告对白
by sandybabe/soompi

ha family waits outside while KS is in grandpas room.
江石進屋與曾爺爺密談,其他人怎等在外面
TY: why is that jerk here?
泰英:那個混蛋為什麼會在這兒?
dad: be quiet.
河父:閉嘴不要吵。
ty:

da and granny serve grandpa and ks tea and leave the room.
丹雅和三月奶奶端茶進屋給江石和曾爺爺後離去。
ks: im sure you were suprised that i can without calling in advance.
江石:我想您一定很驚訝我不請自來,也沒有事先電話通知。
grandpa: what brings you here?
曾爺爺:你有什麼事嗎?
ks: hwejangneem.. (the way a president of a company is addressed.) I will not say I’m sorry.
(family can hear convo outside)

江石:河會長,我不會說我抱歉
(河氏一家人在門外側耳傾聽)
KS continues: you trusted and joined hands with us,so im certain you feel betrayed.
江石:你信任我們並且選擇合作,我確信你現在一定覺得遭到了背叛。
outside TY: You know and do something like that you..
泰英:你知道還幹這種事!
Dad quiets him. “lets hear why he’s here”
河父:讓我們聽聽究竟他想幹什麼。
KS: however i told you that you’re making a risky choice in the beginning.
江石:然而我想告訴你,你一開始就做了一個冒險的抉擇。
grandpa: i know this. That we made the choice on our end.I’m sure you’re not here to make that clear..
曾爺爺:我知道,我們是自投羅網,我想你不必為了說明這點專程來此吧?
KS: Please think of this logically (without emotion). The longer this is dragged out, the more troublesome it will be for both sides. There will be others in the middle trying to profit out of the situation as well. And in the end.. one side will fall to their knees. My father and I are not ones to jump into a fight without the finish line in sight. We’ve preparedfor this fight for a long time. We waited until your company was in danger, then jumped in. Isn’t is obvious then which side will win?
江石:你們能否用理性去考慮一下.
   事情拖得越長只會為雙方帶來更多的麻煩.
   只會讓其他人從中插手謀取利益.
   到了最後...一方會跪地求饒.
   我和我父親不會打一場不會贏的仗.
   我們是一早已預謀好,在等待你們的公司陷入危險才出手.
   這一場仗,我們會贏的機會不是很明顯嗎?
江石:请您理性地考虑这个方案。时间拖得越长,我们双方遇到的困难也会越多,中间也可能出现一些意料之外的利益损失。最后,会有一方认输。我父亲和我从来不打无准备之仗,为了这次收购我们已经做了十足的准备。我们一直等着您公司出现危机,然后插手进来。所以,谁会最终赢得这场商仗也就不言而喻了。
Grandpa: Then what is it you want me to decide without emotion? Are you saying since we don’t have a chance, to please give up quickly?
會長:那你要我作出撇開感性的抉擇到底是什麼?
   你是來游說我們,既然會輸掉不如及早投降嗎?
爷爷:那么,你让我理性考虑什么?你的意思是,我们没有机会了,所以只能马上放弃?
KS: I want to give you a chance to walk away before things get too ugly. Our side will assume possession of your current home, and give you the price you want for it. Instead of losing everything, what do you think about accepting our proposition?
江石:我是想給你們一個機會可以保存頻面全身而退的機會.
   我們這邊會開始接手你現時擁有的房子,只要你開一個價錢出來.
   與其失去一切,考慮一下我們的提議吧.
江石:我想在事情变得邪恶之前再给你们一次脱身的机会。我们想用你们能接受的价格换取公司经营权,这样你们并没有失去一切。您能接受这样的提议吗?
Grandpa: Mr. Lee.. I’m not unaware that this may be an unnescssary struggle. As you say.. you have prepared for this for a long time, and I’m sure it is your side that is going to win. However our family, knowing this, is still commited to doing our best to keep what is ours.
會長:李先生,我不知道這會不會是無謂的掙扎.
   如你所說的,你為此事已作了長時間的準備,我也知道你們會贏的.
   可是我的家族在知道這個情形下,仍是會為我們最大的利益而努力.
爷爷:李先生,我不知道这是不是赔本生意。就像你说的,你们已经为收购准备了相当长的时间,而且我也肯定你们是赢家。然而我们家人仍然在尽力保护我们所拥有的东西。
KS: When you first met with me, you said in order to keep your honor/promises to those that believed/invested in your company, that you had no choice but to accept our help.
江石:當你第一次和我見面時,
   你說過為了保住對那些相信你們公司的人的承諾,
   你別無選擇只能和我們合作.
江石:您第一次见我的时候,您说过为了维护那些投资人对你们家族的信任,除了接受我们的帮助,别无选择。
Grandpa: And?
會長:那又怎樣呢?
爷爷:然后呢?
KS: We will consult with all the stockholders on our side, and perhaps get rid of the resort. Our side just wants to make money. We don’t really think about what’s best for the resort. You don’t have many options.. either the resort gets gotten rid of, or you can just walk away.
江石:我和我這邊的股東商量的結果,有可能是把渡假村出售.
   我們只是想賺錢,不會考慮對渡假村來說什麼會是最好的方案.
   你並沒有其他的方案可行...一是把渡假村出售,一是你就這樣離開.
江石:我们会跟支持我们的股东商议,你们可能会被赶出公司。 我们只想赚钱。我们真的不会为对立面考虑怎样做对他们最好。为了不被赶出公司,您没有太多选择了,或者你们就这样离开。

TY storms in and grabs KS.
泰英衝進來抓著江石的衣領.
泰英闯进来,给了江石一拳。

TY” are you here to threaten us?” and hits him. “ do we look that weak/easy to you jerk?”
泰英:你是來此兒威脅我們嗎?(然後便打了江石一拳)
   你這個混蛋,我們看來是好欺負的嗎?
泰英:你这是在威胁我们吗?你就认为我们这么软弱吗?
Grandpa” let him go. “
會長:放開他.
爷爷:放开他。
TY “ this jerk.. who does he think he is to come here and..”
泰英:這個混蛋...他以為他是誰來這兒....
泰英:这混蛋……他以为他是谁就跑来这里……
granpda yells” I said let him go! He is still a guest on our home.”
會長:(大聲呼喝)我說了放開他!他是我們的客人.
爷爷:我说了,放开他!来者是客!

TY lets go. Grandpa tells KS that he understands what he’s saying and asks him to leave.
KS leaves.

泰英放開江石.會長對江石說他明白他的說話了,請他離開.
江石離開河家.
泰英松开手。爷爷告诉江石他明白了江石说的话,并请他离开。
江石走了。

Dad, TY, SY, YI
浩石,泰英,書英和仁英坐在一起討論事情.

dad: i have nothing to say to grandpa. To let him be threatened by a guy like that..
浩石:我不知可以對你們祖父說什麼了,讓他被那樣的人威脅.
sy: he’s a tough guy, seeing that he knows what grandpa’s weakness/heart is and is usin it to his advantage.
書英:他是個厲害的角色,
   看他如何掌握到祖父的弱點,用此來佔盡上風.
ty: hes not even a person. hes someone that just is crazed for money.
泰英:他簡直不是人.他只是個追逐金錢的人.
dad: im sure he took everything into consideration as he held hands with the lee family.
浩石:我相信祖父在和李家聯手時,他已把一切事情計算好.
yi: grandpa knew what he was getting himself into, and what he was risking.
仁英:祖父知道他將會陷進什麼情形和會冒什麼的險.
dad: it was me who convinced him to do it. we thought it was the only way to save the resort.
浩石:是我說服他這樣做的.
   我以為那是唯一可以挽救渡假村的方法.
yi: whats the use of thinking like that now. weneed to just think of an escape
仁英:現在還想這個有什麼用.
   我們要想出一個脫身的辦法來.
dad: will we able to find one? they said they will get ridof the resort if we dont comply.
浩石:我們可以想出來嗎?
   他們說了如果我們不依他的,他們便會把渡假村出售.

DD: grandpa, that man is a bad guy isnt he? I wont becomea bad guy like that when i grow up.
東東:祖父,那個人是不是壞人啊?
   我長大後不要像他那樣成了壞人.
grandpa: go to sleep
會長:去睡吧.

grandaunt: wow.. you really cant tell someone by their appearances. when ty said ks was a jerk, i thought it couldnt be. now i realize it was true.
姑奶奶:嘩...真的不能以貌取人.
    以前泰英說他是混蛋時,我以為不會吧.
    現在才知道他真的是混蛋.

DA looks sad..
姑奶奶這樣說,丹雅感到憂傷.

grandaunt: seeing as he could have said that to your brothers or your dad at work, he really is something to come directly to grandpa. Somethings wrong with me.. for me to have praised on how good-looking he was. Danah.. i think it’s going to be difficult. Our side guys are completely different from the Lee side. I think we’re going to have to hand over the business that your grandpa spent his whole life raising up. What a night..
姑奶奶:看他在公司可以對你爸爸和哥哥那樣說話,
    他來這兒直接和祖父直接談判,真的是個人物.
    那時我還讚他英俊,我一定是瘋了.
    丹雅...我想這會是一場硬仗.
    我家的男人和李家人完全不同.
    看來你祖父一生苦心經營的事業要拱手相讓了.

At the Lee house.
李家

Leedad gets up” what are you saying?! what do you mean we’llpay what they want for their house?why use that money?”
李父:(站起來)你說什麼?
   你說我們會付錢買下他們的房子是什麼意思?
   為什麼要花那個錢!
mom” is ks doing something wrong?”
李母:江石做錯了嗎?   
dad “you stay out of it.
李父:你不要管.
ks” if the fight gets longer, we’llend up having to spend that much moremoney. “
江石:假如這場仗拖下去,我們會要花更多的錢.
dad “thats why we’re collecting assets andmoney”
李父:所以我們才籌集資產和現金呀.
ks” if the grandpaaccepts our proposition, let us let them walk away. it could be better to just let them walk away with dignity than us waste extra money.
江石:假如會長接受我們的提議,我們就讓他們離開吧.
   讓他們保住尊嚴全身而退比我們多花錢更好.
dad: you dont even know how much they will ask for!
李父:你根本不知道他們會開個什麼價錢啊!
ks : im sure they wont ask for something unreasonable.
江石:我肯定他們不會獅子開大口的.
dad: how do you know that? its all money wasted anyways!
李父:你怎能肯定啊?肯定會讓我們多花錢的!
mom: hon sit and talk. have you seen ks ever make amistake?
李母:坐下來談吧.
   你有看過江石作過錯的決定嗎?
dad: He’s doing something hes never done before!
李父:他是在作出他從沒有做過的事情啊!
mom: really? i think his opinion is right..
李母:真的嗎?我認為他的意見對呀....

Dad tells wife to go into the room
李父要李母回房去.

dad: if you decide to give them what they ask, you know things may get moredifficult for us in the future.李父:假如你決定隨他們開個價錢出來,
   日後的事情便會更難辦了.
ks: ill take care of it. let’s just let them go.
江石:我會處理一切的,讓他們離開吧.
dad: this is unlike you. whats wrong with you. we can chase them out dirt-poor, yet you are giving them a way out?
李父:這一點也不像你,
   到底你是怎樣了.
   我們可以把他們掃地出門,而你卻說要給他們一個脫身的機會?
ks: i dont want to do that. (chase themout dirt poor)
江石:我不想那樣對他們.
dad: what?
李父:什麼?
ks: just because we chase them out, it wont get rid of any vengenace, anger..
江石:只因為把他們這樣趕出去,並不能消減任何怨恨...
dad: is that what youre afraid of? because of what happened with haejoo (situation in their past dealing with revenge) You’re afraid of people having grudges? I thought you said yourself lt them throw stones.. you’ll still be by my side.
李父:你這是在怕什麼呢?
   是因為haejoo那件案子嗎?
   你是怕他們會報仇嗎?
   你說過就算他們向我丟石子,你也會站在我這邊的.
ks: to those people.. i dont want to do that to those people.. you saw yourself what kind of people they are. they trusted us..
江石:對那些人....
   我不會對那些人做出這種事情來.
   你也看到他們是什麼樣的人,他們那麼信任我們....
dad: trusted us? they just needed our money.
李父:信任我們?他們只是需要我們的錢.
ks: if they didnt want to protect the resort, they would never have asked for our aid. but because it wassomething the village people had invested and given their hearts to, president ha had no other choice.
江石:他們如果不是想保住那個渡假村,
   他們根本不用來求我們.
   是因為想保住那些相信他們才投資的鄉親的金錢,
   河會長別無選擇才我們合作.
daD: what does that have ot do with you?!
李父:那和你有什麼關係啊?!
ks: i dont want to fight with those people. they are not opponents i want to go against.
江石:我不想和那樣的人打仗.
   他們並不是我想打敗的對手.
dad: you.. i never thought you would show such a weak side.
李父:你....我從沒想過你有有這軟弱的一面.
ks: im sorry father.. but please just listen to me this once.
江石:爸爸,對不起...
   不過你就聽我這一次吧.
dad: we shouldnt have met up with those people often. If not you would not be acting like this!
李父:我們根本不應該和他們混熟.
   不然你不會這樣的.

KS leaves.
江石離開.

河家
DA: the night is late..
丹雅:爺爺,很晚了...
Grandpa: da..i keep thinking you spending time at that familys wasnt a complete waste. That young man.. the proposition he made, so that we can leave with dignity.. TY may have thought it was a threat, but I realize that was something KS didnt even have to offer. As that man said, he found us a way out.. forsomeone who said with his own mouth that his nature is a vicious salesman, what could have motivated him to come here to offer a way out. I’m sure he had thought of everything before... (DA lookslike she realizes KS is doing this for her) I feel like as you went to that household to tutor, you must have made quite an impression on what kind of family we are.
爺爺:丹雅...我一直想你花那麼多時間與那家人相處,並沒有白白浪費。那個年輕人...他提的那個建議,以便我們能有尊嚴地全身而退...泰英也許會將其想成是一種威脅,但是我明白這是江石以往從來沒有提出的建議,就像他說的,他是指給我們一條生路...對於一個從自己嘴裡說出自己是個邪惡的生意人的人來說究竟讓他這麼做的動機為何?我確信他來之前一定將所有的事都想過了...(丹雅看起來一副瞭解江石之所以這麼做完全就是為了她)我覺得你去他家授課,你一定讓他們對我們家是什麼樣的人有深刻印象

DA in her room gets out her phone to text KS
丹雅進屋後拿出手機開始寫簡訊給江石
“i know you cant stop.. but i know how you tried to stop. thats why you cam today. im so thankful....even for that” but she doesnt send it
「我知道你無法阻止...但是我知道你是如何努力要阻止一切的發生。所以你今天才會來,即使如此,我還是很感激你...」
但是丹雅始終沒將簡訊發出去。

KS drinks and remembers DA saying KS wouldnt have been tormented if she wenret the daughter of the company KS was trying to take over.
另一方面,江石一邊喝酒,一邊回想丹雅告訴他,如果她不是江石想要收購公司之女,她就不會讓他這麼痛苦了。

Grandpa is sitting with the family.
河家
Grandpa: i thought about it long and hard.. i think accepting the young man’s offer is the best decision.
爺爺:我想這將會是一場艱苦的持久戰,我想接受那個年輕人的提議是最好的辦法
TY: grndpa.. thats just you giving in to his threat.
泰英:爺爺...那你就是屈服在他們的威脅之下。
grandpa: dont you think we need to protect the resort?
爺爺:你不認為我們該保護渡假村的產權嗎?
ty: please grandpa.. i know its important to think of our neighbors/investors, but we need to think of ourselves to. we dont even know how much they will give us for the house. what if they do whatever they want?
泰英:拜託爺爺...我知道我們該顧念我們的鄉民以及投資者,但是我們也的顧到我們自己,我們甚至不知道他們出多少錢買我兊姆孔樱??撬麄冇枞∮枨笤觞N辦?
grandpa: even if we leave empty-handed, i cannot let them tear down the resort.
爺爺:就算我們兩手空空的離開,我也不能讓他們將渡假村拆開來出售。

next morning..ks family
隔天一早,李家
dad: i feel like this isnt the way to go
江父:我覺得我們不該這麼做
ks: father..
江石:父親...
dad: we can’t just give into them
江父:我們不能就這麼任他們予取予求
ks: i told you.. theyre not the kind of people who will make an unreasonable demand.
江石:我說過...他們一家不是那種會提出不合理要求的人。
dad: you.. (word for word cant translate, but means he played his card to early in a sense. we shouldnt be doing this)
江父:你太早亮出底牌,我們根本不該這麼做(此處英譯本沒有逐字稿,只能翻大意)
ks: this is the first time ive ever asked you for something..
江石:父親,這是我第一次要求您事情。
dad: lets just eat.
江父:好吧!吃飯吧!
KSgets up and leaves
江石起身離開
mom: whats this? you guys are arguing?
江母:怎麼回事?你們父子兩吵架了嗎?

Ha’s dads office
河父辦公室
TY: i dont care what grandpa thinks. we cant just let this happen
泰英:我才不管爺爺在想什麼,我們不能就讓事情這麼發展。
dad: i know youre angry, but what can we do. I want to protect the resort as well. what about you sy?
河父:我知道你很生氣,但是我們又能怎麼辦?我也想保住渡假村,書英你呢?
sy: i agree this is the best way. if we reject the offer, KS might just sell off the resort and profit from it.
書英:我也同意這是最好的方法,如果我們拒絕了江石的提案,他可以直接賣掉渡假村從中獲利。
ty: what? this is just a threat.
泰英:什麼?他只是說大話威脅而已。
sy: you know what kind of person this is. he will do what he says he will..
書英:你知道李江石是哪種人,他說到做到...
yi: i think whatever decision grandpa makes is right. he is hte biggest stockholder on our side, and for us to do what we want isnt right. that wont change anything.. i think it would be best to just get the most we can out of the offer.
英仁:我想無論爺爺的決定是什麼都是對的。他是我們這邊最大的股東,我們現在想做的是並不正確,因為並不能改變任何事情...我想最好是能從這次提議中獲取最大利益就好。

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
接續上篇 

professor to DA
丹雅與同事在辦公室裡
教授和丹
prof: i heard from HG.. i heard that guy..
同事:我聽賢圭告訴我,他說那個傢伙...
教授:我听贤奎说了,听说那家伙……
KS knocks and comes in
江石敲門並走了進來
江石敲门进来
ks: can we talk for a moment?
江石:我們能聊聊嗎?
江石:我们能谈一会儿吗?
Asks the professor to leave
江石要求丹雅的同事先迴避一下
江石要求教授回避。
Prof: you must have some thick skin (no shame). How can you come see DA? After what youre going to do to her family..
同事:你的臉皮一定超級厚,在你對丹雅一家做出這樣的事來,你怎麼還有臉來見丹雅?
教授,你太不要脸了。在你对她们家做出这种事后,怎么还有脸来见丹雅?
DA asks professor to leave.
丹雅要求同事迴避
丹雅也请教授回避。
da: sit.. ill get you coffee
丹雅:坐吧!我倒杯咖啡給你
丹:坐吧,我给你冲杯咖啡
ks: i dont need any. pleasetell your grandpa.. not to mull over the offer too long, nor ask for an unreasonable sum. tell him we will give him double the price of the home. at that price, i will take care of it in the middle ( i think hes saying he will pay out of his own pocket almost)
江石:不需要,請你轉告你的爺爺...對我的提議不要再遲疑太久,也不要想提出一個完全不合理的價錢,請告訴他我們將以房子兩倍的價錢收購,我會擔任中間人從中斡旋(譯者案:江石的意思是江石將傾起所有來補差額)
江石:不用了。请你转告你爷爷,考虑的时间不要太长,不要认为那不合理。告诉他我们出两倍的价钱。我会在中间斡旋的(我想他在说他会自己掏钱)
da: why dont you tell him directly?
丹雅:你為何不當面告訴他老人家?
丹:你为什么不直接去跟他说呢?
ks: because he might not accept my proposition. he might think its regretful to accept,and might want to fight til the end. but i feel if you discuss it with him, he might listen to you. because for some reason i feel more than your father or brothers, you have more favor in your grandpas eyes.
江石:因為他可能不會接受我的提案,他可能會想自己接受了提議將會後悔,因此會選擇玉石俱焚地堅持到最後。不過我認為如果你肯跟他談的話,他可能會聽從你的建議,不知道什麼理由,我總覺得你比你的父兄,還要深獲你爺爺的信賴。
江石:因为他可能不会接受我的提议。他为认为接受提议是让人遗憾的,也许他们跟我们斗到底。但我认为如果你跟他商量的话,他会听你的。因为我感觉相比你父亲和哥哥,你爷爷更看重你。
da: grandpa.. he just wants to protect the resort. even if we leave empty-handed, he is someone who will not consider it a loss if he can just keep the resort standing.
丹雅:爺爺...,即使我們一家兩手空空,他只想保住度假村。只要度假村還在,爺爺就不會覺得自己輸了這場經營權之戰。
丹:爷爷,就算最后我们一无所有地离开,他也只想保留渡假村。只要渡假村还在,他就不会认为输了这场较量。
ks: then two times the value of the home should be enough..
江石:那麼房子的兩倍價錢應該已經足夠...
江石:其实两倍的价钱应该也够了呀……
da: why are you making us such an offer? even my grandpa thought it was weird..
丹雅:你為什麼要提出這樣一個建議?即使爺爺都覺得很怪異。
丹:你为什么要提出这样的建议?连我爷爷都感觉奇怪。
ks: it must be the last of my conscience.. for you who took compassion/ pity on me. although i dont know if i can even call it a conscience..
江石:這一定是我最後的一點良心,就算是你曾對我的同情與憐憫的一點回報,雖然我不知道是否還能稱這為良心...
江石:这是我最后的良心发现吧,算是回报你之前对我的同情和怜悯。虽然我也不知道这能不能算是良心发现。
da: you said you would take care of it in the middle. what do you mean by that? it seems us accepting the offer is not all. who do you mean (in the middle of whom and whom.. i think it means ks is between the ha’s and his father)
丹雅:你說你會在中間從中斡旋,這是什麼意思?似乎是我們接受這個提案並不是全部,你要在我們和誰之間從中斡旋?
丹:你说你会在中间斡旋是什么意思?好像让我们接受你的提议并不是全部。你是在充当我们跟谁的中间人?
丹雅:你說你會在中間搞定一切,這是什麼意思?似乎我們的接受這個提案並不是全部,你说的是在我們和誰之間?
ks: its a relief.. that i never met you as a competing businessman. if that had happened, i would have to fight much harder. My dad is an experienced fighter ( economically) He doesnt believe in showing weakening. That is why Im saying I can only help in the middle. I’ve relayed the message.. i’ll leave now.
江石:這樣做對我是個解脫...我從來沒把你當作是商業上競爭的對手,如果是的話,我可能會採取更激烈的手段。但是我的父親卻是個戰鬥老手,他從來不相信示弱。這也是為什麼我說只能從中斡旋。話已經帶到了...我走了。
江石:这是自我安慰。还好我没有把你们当成生意场上的竞争对手,但如果这种情况真的发生了,我想我会用更加激烈的手段来对付你们。可是,我爸爸是个经验老道的“斗士”,他从不主动示弱。这也就是为什么我要冲当这个中间人的原因。我把该说的都说了,先走了。
江石:幸好...我從來沒有遇过像你这样的商業競爭對手,如果有的話,我可能會打(仗)的更辛苦。我的父親是個身经百戰的老手,他的字典里没有弱者两个字。這也是為什麼我說我只能從中搞定。話我已經帶到了...我现在要走了。
gets up..
江石起身打算離去 ..
da: yesterday.. i didnt need to be the one to bring you tea. but i wanted to. because it seemed it might be the last chance i could make you tea. Just as you said you came to make a proposition because of your conscience, i wanted to do that even though i didnt know what you had come to say. i was thankful..
丹雅:昨晚...其實不需要我端茶進去的,但是我卻自願端茶進去,因為這似乎是我替你泡茶的最後一次機會,正如同你所說的,你前來提議是為了你的良心一樣;我想泡茶給你即使不知道你前來的目的為何,我很感謝你...
丹:昨天……本来不用我进去奉茶,但我还是进去了,因为似乎那将是我最后一次给你泡茶的机会。就想你说的,你来我家提出那个建议是因为良心发现,我即使不知道你为何而来也愿意给你泡茶,是因为感激。
ks: youre really pitaful. like your brother said i went there to threaten the family.. why did i do that? because it would be too weary to fight with your family too long. cuz then everything i had with you would become bothersome to me.
江石:你實在是太可憐了,就像你二哥說的,昨晚我是去威脅你們家的...為什麼我會這麼做?因為屆時對於你們家收購將會成為一場令人生厭的持久戰,而我們之間的一切將會成為我的困擾。
江石:你真的太可怜了。就像你哥所说,我是去威胁你们的。我为什么要这么做?因为这次的收购之战可能要维持一段时间,而我们之间的一切更让我感觉困扰。
da: i know.. that this way you talk is to hide your true thoughts/feelings. thats why i dont regret it.. dont regret not just slapping you that one day and rejecting you asking me to date.
丹雅:我知道...你這麼說是為了掩藏你真正的想法與感情。所以我從來不後悔,當初你提議我們假戀愛時,沒有賞你一巴掌而拒絕你。
丹:我知道,你这么说是为了掩饰你的真实想法。所以我不后悔当初没有给你一巴掌,然后拒绝跟你开始游戏。
ks leaves.
江石不想聽起身離開
江石走了。

ty in sy’s office
泰英在书英办公室
ty: why are you making this report so detailed?
泰英:干嘛把报告写得这么详细?
sy: because the people taking over need to know whats going on.
书英:因为接手的人需要了解进度。
ty: wait.. youre making that jerk a detailed report?
泰英:等会儿……你是在给那个混蛋准备详细报告?
sy: thats the last thing we can do for the resort.
书:这是我能为渡假村做的最后一件事了。
ty: dont you have any sensE? were getting everythign taken away, and yet youre ding this for them?
泰英:你到底有没有常识啊?所有的东西都要被抢走了,你还要为他们做这些吗?
sy: youre going to do the same
书英:你也要做同样的事了。
ty: no way. never. imstill going to try and find away out
泰英:没门!绝不!我还在尽全力想办法
sy: youre still part of the family. i know you may even be more loyal than i.
书英:你是家族一份子。我想你也许会比我更忠诚
ty: no im not!
泰英:不,我不是!

yi in bathroom is geting sick. .
仁英在洗手间很难受
ja: are you ok?
真儿:您还好吗?
yi: can you hit my back?
仁英:能帮我拍拍背吗?
ja: you must have indigestion..
真儿:可能是消化不良吧

yi and ja
仁英和真儿
yi: you can tell somethings wrong with the company right? usually workers around can pick up on those things. hm.. is the way i said that offensive?仁英:你是不是听说了公司最近遇到的因难?通常员工都能打听到这种事。呃……我说话是不是冒范到你了
ja: no..
真儿:没有……
yi: i m pretty blunt so i hope you understand. with everything going on too, im getting moremorning sickness. you didnt know? i guess sy didnt tell you.. i guess hes not the type of person to announce his stepmom is pregnant. do you know why im being this straightforward with you? because im accepting you as the person for sy. im not sure if that got across right..
仁英:我这人比较直,所以希望你能理解。我那是妊娠晨吐,你不知道?我想书英没告诉你吧。他不是那种四处宣扬继母是孕女的人。你知道我为什么对你这么直言不讳吗?因为我像书英一样接纳你了。我也不确定是算不算是越权。
ja:.. thank you..
真儿:谢谢
yi: sy is a good person. to others your relationship may be hardto understand, but im trying to look at you guys unbiased. from now on.. if you need anything come talk to me. i can listen and be your help.
仁英:书英是个好人。对其他人来说,你们的关系也许让人难以理解,但我从现在起试着对你们消除偏见。如果你有任何需要就来告诉我,我会帮你的。
ja: why are being so nice to me
真儿:为什么对我这么好?
yi: because youre the woman he loves. why do you look suprised?
仁英:因为你是我儿子爱的人。为什么你看起来这么惊讶?
ja: because he neversaid that...
真儿:因为他从来没说过……
yi: that he loves you right? you know that those that cant say i love you have the bigger hearts right? but you know right? you will probably not be able to hear it easily. but when you do, you will probably have to stay with him forever. you seem as innocent as my eldest son. thingsare getting tough.. please be there for him
仁英:说过他爱你对吗?你知道那些从不说“我爱你”的人恰恰有颗包容的心。但你不知道对吧,你可能很难轻易听到这句话。但一旦你听到了,你就会记远跟他在一起。你看上去跟我大儿子一样单纯。现实变得越来越严峻了,请你支持他。
ja: but i have nothing i can do
真儿:但是我帮不上什么忙
yi: just being with him will probably be a great help
仁英:你留在他身边就是对他最大的帮助。

sy sees ja cleaning
书英看到真儿在打扫
sy: why are you working so late?
书英:怎么这么晚还在工作?
ja: you didnt leave yet either
真儿:你还没走。
sy: i probably have to stay late. you should go home..
书英:我可能要呆到很晚。你先回家吧。
ja: i saw your assistant leave.. can i make you somecoffee?
真儿:我看你秘书已经下班了。要我给你冲咖啡吗?
sy: are you still here because of me?
书英:你是因为我才留在这儿的?
ja: im loyal huh?
真儿:我很诚恳吧

makes him coffee
给他冲咖啡
sy: thanks
书英:谢谢
ja: um..
真儿:嗯……
sy: yes?
书英:什么?
ja: do you think ill be a burden if i stay here while i work? can i do something while you work?
真儿:我在这会不会妨碍你工作?你工作的时候我是不是该做点什么?

ja starts knitting in sy’s office.. pretty cute..
真儿开始在书英的办公室织围巾,非常可爱
sy says he didnt want to do his work, but watching ja knitting there in is office is making it more enjoyable for him. smiles*
书英说他不想做这些工作,但看到真儿在他办公室里织围巾对他来说是种享受,笑了。

ja: you dont know right? everytime you speak, i realize why it had to be you..
真儿:你知道吗?每次你说话,我就知道我为什么会选择你的原因了。
sy: i know this, that youre the only one that can listen to what i say
书英:我知道。你是唯一能倾听我说话的人。

ms’ room
瑛顺的房间
shes mumbling that shes pissed about that jerk making TY work late
她喃喃地抱怨那个混蛋让泰英工作到很晚。
*knocks, its TY
有人敲门,是泰英
ms: what are you doing here?
瑛顺:你来这儿干嘛?
ty: can i come in.. what abut your roomate?
泰英:我能进来吗?你那个室友呢
ms says shes not in yet and he comes in..
瑛顺说她不在,并让泰英进来。
ms: why did you drink by yourself?
瑛顺:为什么你自个儿喝酒啊
ty: because i was embarassed
泰英:因为我会尴尬啊
ms: ive seen you drink plenty of times
瑛顺:我已经看你喝酒很多次了。
ty: ms.. why am i like this? i really.. i really want to do something great. so at times like these i can make my grandpa and father proud..
泰英:瑛顺啊,为什么我会变成这样?我真的,真的是想做些伟大的事,那样,我就能让我爷爷和父亲以我为荣啊。
ms: i told you to let me take care of it!
瑛顺:我告诉过你,让我来修理那人。
ty: no.. besides i already punched him
泰英:不……我已经揍过那小子了。
ms: why are you doing things like that jahgi (affectionate term)
瑛顺:为什么要那样做,亲爱的
ty: did u just call me jahgi?
泰英:你刚才叫我亲爱的?
ms: did i?
瑛顺:有吗?
ty: dont say that to me ms.. im really nothing. theres nothing i do well.
泰英:不要那样叫我,瑛顺。我没有一件事能做好的
ms: jahhi..
瑛顺:亲爱……
ty: i said stop! when u say that i get all weird inside
泰英:我说了不要这样!你说这样的话我感觉很奇怪
ms: jahgi..
瑛顺:亲爱的……
ty: whats with you?!
泰英:你是怎么了啊
ms: i really like you as you are jahgi. you who wants to do something great for your family. you who came to see me after drinking..
瑛顺:我是真的喜欢叫你亲爱的啊。那个想为家族做些好事的你,那个喝醉后来看我的你……
he hugs her, saying he doestn deserve her. she breaks away and makes him leave (i guess theyre alone)
she kicks him out haha funny..

泰英拥抱了她,说他配不上她。瑛顺挣脱开让他离开。瑛顺把泰英推出门外

at cafe hg spreads out a sleeping bag
贤奎在咖啡厅里放了一个睡袋
hj: are u really going to sleep here?
慧珠:你真准备就睡在这儿?
hg: until i get a place
贤奎:等我找到住所之前吧
hj: why arent you looking for a place?
慧珠:你为什么不找个地方。
hg: i have a lot on my mind. i guess im not as kind as you are. well.. i already knew that but.. i said i would give up, but i guess there’s part of me that still is holding on. why ami not waiting? maybe your kind of love rubbed off on me.. ( just being content on watching over someone)
贤奎:你脑子很乱。我不能像你一样那么善解人意。是的,我已经知道了,但是……我说过我不会放弃的,但我想我已经开始动摇了。为什么我不继续等下去呢?可能你那种爱的方式影响到我了……
hj: dont be like me.. only someone dumb like me..
慧珠:不要像我。只有哑巴才会像我一样。
hg: why do you keep calling yourself dumb?
贤奎:为什么你老叫自己哑巴。
hj: cuz its true..
慧珠:因为那是事实
hg: thats not true.. its because youre so innocent..
贤奎:那不是事实。是因为你太纯真。
hj: why are you giving up?
慧珠:你为什么要放弃?
hg: because.. do you think your brother and she were just a show? if it were, they would not be struggling right now.. in this situation..
贤奎:是因为……你真认为你哥跟她是在演戏吗?如果真是这样,他们现在也不会在这种情况下如此挣扎。

ks comes in drunk again, and mom is pissed. says dad is drinking too
江石回来的时候又喝醉了,妈妈发火了..说爸爸也在喝酒
江石又醉熏熏地进来了。江妈有点生气,说江爸也在喝酒。
ks: dad.. they wont make an unreasonable request. i said max would be two times the value..
江:爸爸..他们不会提不合理的要求。我说应该至少有两倍的价值..
江石:爸,他们不会提过分要求的。我说我们最多只能给2倍的价钱。
dad: you must hold a grudge against me too. why you werent born into a great family like the Ha family.. if u had never been ason of a money crazedperson, you would never have so many people against you and could have lived as a proper human being. right?
江爸:你肯定也很怨恨我吧。为什么你没有出生在像何家那样不错的家庭..如果你不是我这个钱疯子的儿子,你不会有这么多敌人,你也能够像正常人一样生活。对吧?
江爸:你一定也是对我非常怨恨吧。为什么没有把你生在像何家那样了不起的家庭里,如果你不是暴发户的儿子,就永远不会像现在一样树敌无数,就能堂堂正正地像个人一样生活,对吧?
ks: dad..
江:爸爸..
江石:爸……
mom: why are you saying that? when did ks ever say anything like that?
江妈:你为什么要那样说?江石什么时候说过那样的话?
江妈:为什么说这些。江石什么时候说他不喜欢这样了?
dad: i know too..i was like that too. born under parents who were so poor they couldnt even go to get treated at hospitals properly.. i thought if i hadnt been born under them, maybe i could have been like other kids.
江爸:我也知道..我是那样的人。生下我的父母因为穷都没能去医院得到妥善治疗..我也想如果我不是他们的儿子,也许我能像其他人一样。
江爸:我也知道,我也不希望这样。生身贫困,穷到连病都看不起。我想如果我不是这样的出身,也许我就能跟其他孩子一样了。
ks: dad.. im proud to be your son. thats why even if people pointed fingers, i never moved, and still tried to live as your son
江:爸爸..我很自豪能成为你的儿子。这也是为什么即使人们指指点点,我也从未动摇过,仍然坚持作为你的儿子而活着
江石:爸,作为您的儿子我很骄傲。这就是为什么人们对我指指点点,我却从来没有动摇过,仍然作为您儿子活着。
dad: then why are you like this? if youre my son.. then why are you trying to raise up afamily you know we can knock to the ground?
江爸:那为什么你要这样?如果你是我的儿子..那为什么你要帮助完全我们可以踩在地上的何家?
江爸:那你为什么要这样做?如果你是我儿子,就应该知道即使粉身碎骨,也要努力支撑这个家。
ks: i just want to this once. just know that this once i was able to let someone go..
江:我只想要这次..只是知道这次我能够让他们离开..
江石:我只想做这一次。.....
dad: ks.. its not like i dont understand your point. but if you do this once, what makes you think this is the last time? you might become weakened from now on, and be shaken..
江爸:江石呀..这不是我不能理解你的观点。但是如果你这样做了一次,那是什么让你认为这是最后一次?从此以后你就会变得懦弱,会动摇..
ks: this will never happen again. trust me..
江:不会再发生的。相信我..
dad: go upstairs
江爸:上去吧
ks: please think about it dad..
江:请好好想想,爸爸..
ks goes upstairs and mom pleads with the dad to listen to ks, since he has never acted like this.
江石上楼去了,江妈恳求江爸听江石的,他从来没有这样过。

hj: why do you keep drinking? its not because of work right?
慧:为什么一直喝酒?应该不是因为工作,对吧?
ks: go rest
江:去休息
hj: oppa, is it possible.. is it because of professor ha?
慧:哥,有可能..是因为何教授?

ks just goes in. hj follows
江石走进房及,慧珠跟了进来
hj: you never drank like this. even when you had hard times you never went around this drunk
慧:你从没这样喝过。即便是你最难的时候你也没这样喝过
ks: yeah..its becauseof her. she makes me want to drink..
江:嗯..是因为她。她让我不得不喝..
hj: do u love her?
慧:你..爱她?
ks: you know.. i dont have a heart to love anyone. i’m just drinking because i have to do something like this to someone as kind as her
江:你知道的..我没有心爱任何人。我喝酒只是因为我不得不对她这么好的人做这样的事.
hj: then dont do it..
慧:那就不要做..
ks: im trying not to let it get too far. so just go rest. i dont want to let it get to the worst either...
江:我试着不让事情变得更大。只管去休息吧。我也不希望事情变得更糟...

hj leaves
慧珠离开了
ks says to the bear “it’s only up to here. what i can do for your owner.. it’s only up to here”
江石对着抬杠包说:“最多只能到这里了。我能为你们家做的..最多只能到这了”

da is speaking with grandpa
丹雅和爷爷在说话
da: he said up to twice the value of the house. anything else would be too much..
丹:他说房子至少会有两倍的价值。其他的太多了..
grandpa: hecame to you to say that?
爷爷:他去找你说那个?
da: yes..
丹:是的..
grandpa: as you visited their house, he must’ve truly befriended you. seeing as he comes to you to make a request for the company.. ok, go to bed.
爷爷:当你去他们家拜访,他应该是真的把你当朋友。从他去找你为公司提出建议可以看出来..好的,去休息吧。
da: grandpa...i know business is notmy place to discuss but.. i hope you accept it. his proposition
丹:爷爷...我知道我不适合来评论生意上的事,但是..我希望你能同意他的方案.
grandpa: ok.. go rest
爷爷:好的..去休息吧

da to her oppas picture
丹雅对着镇河哥的照片
“come back now.. i need at least your memory to hold onto..”
“现在我回来了..我必须好好守住和哥哥的记忆..”

at company lee’s and ha’s
李家、何家两家在公司里
ks’ dad: my son must feel burdened for having to carry out a fight amonsgt such “noble” families. i guess let’s just find a middle ground for both sides.
江爸:我儿子一定是和你们这么“崇高”的家族进行斗争而感到负担。我想我们最好能够找到一个对双方都好的折中的方案
grandpa: mister lee..
爷爷:李会长..
ks dad: yes?
江爸:嗯?
grandpa: i will not ask for anything else.. please do not think of the resort as just a money-making place. please remember the resort is a place where tired families come to rest..
爷爷:我不会有其他的任何要求..请大家不要将度假村作为一个赚钱的地方。请记住度假村是为了让疲惫的家庭得到休息的地方。
ks dad: ok.. ill try to remember that. can you start the process of handing over the home? we need some time as well to prepare the payment, but if you can start on your side as well..
江爸:好的..我会记住的。能开始进行移交了吗?我们需要足够的时间来准备贷款,您这边能开始那就最好不过了.
ha dad: ok..
河爸:好的..

ksoffice
江石辦公室
dad: its just this once. if it ever happens again,i will not forgive you even if you are my son
江爸:仅此一此。如果在发生的话,不管你是不是我儿子我都不会原谅你的.
ks: yes dad..
江:是的,爸爸...
dad: do your work

as ks’ dad is leaving he asks assistant to make sure ks is safe and that one sketchy company people dont get too close.
江爸离开的时候让秘书务必确保江石的安全并且不要和公司里的人走得太近。
ty, sy, yi and dad talk
二哥、大哥、后妈和何爸在讨论
ty is mad about the price, but the dad says theres nothing else they can do
二哥非常不满意价格,但是何爸说这也是没有办法的

as grandpa gets in, he gets acall fromgrand aunt’s co-worker
何爷爷回来,他和姑奶奶的同事通了电话

rubberlips: i set up ameeting saying i needed to discuss
grandaunt.

同事:我要和姑奶奶见面讨论了。
grandpa: ok.. thanks. ill go there..
爷爷:好的..谢谢。我会去的..
granny:are you going out to meet kyeongsuk?
三月奶奶:你准备出去见kyeongsuk?
granpa: yes..
爷爷:是的..
granny: i know its not myplace, but since grandaunt has been struggling so long.. can you let her live as she wants?
三月奶奶:我知道这不是我能管的,但是姑奶奶已经挣扎了这么长时间..你能让她按自己的意愿生活吗?
grandpa: theres something you dont know about the situation..
爷爷:这其中有些你不知道的内情..

grandaunt to rubberlips
姑奶奶跟同事
grandaunt: you can lend me the money right?
姑奶奶:你能借我点钱吗?
rl: you wont need it
同事:你根本就不需要
aunt: what?
姑奶奶:什么?
rl: im sure theres a different solution
同事:我觉得又其他的办法
aunt: what? what are you saying?
姑奶奶:什么?你说什么?

grandpa goes to meet kyeongsuk(ex)
爷爷去见kyeongsuk
grandpa: sit
爷爷:坐
ex sits.

grandpa: i cant understand how you can appear in front of joojeong again. if youre human, you couldnt have done so.
爷爷:我不能理解你怎么敢再出现在joojeong的面前,如果你是个人,你就不会这么做。
ex:i have nothing to say..
ex:我没什么可说的..
grandpa: i thought you would at least have a conscience, but it doesnt appear so.. JJ must have told you she will get you some money.. how can you askher for that?
爷爷:我以为你至少还有良心,但似乎不是这样的..JJ一定告诉你她要给你一些钱吧..你怎么敢问她要这个?
ex: i.. i never asked her for it
ex:我..我没有问她要这个
grandpa: even if she offered, you shouldnt have ever made it seem like you would accept. after making her life like that, how can you appear again?
爷爷:即使是她要给,但你也没有表现过你不会接受。让她的人生变成那样以后,你还敢再出现?
ex: im sorry elder.. ill disappear..
ex:对不起。。我不会再出现了..
grandpa: how could you have done that along time ago? i knew our dad would never accept, so i gave you that money to take her and run away. how could you have taken that money and just fled?
爷爷:当年你为什么要那样做?我知道我父亲没有同意,可是我不是给你钱让你带她走了。你怎么可以带着钱然后逃跑了?
ex: uh.. that..
ex:嗯..那个..
grandpa: you not only betrayed JJ, you betrayed me, who lied to my own father in order to help you two..
爷爷:你不仅仅是背叛了JJ,你也背叛了我这个为了帮助你们俩而欺骗自己父亲的人..

dooropens
门突然打开了
JJ: oppa... what are you saying? what are you saying? you tdid what to try and let us be together?
JJ:哥...你说什么?你在说什么?你为了帮助我们在一起做了什么?
JJ looks at ex
JJ看着ex
jj: what is my brother saying?
JJ:我哥哥在说什么?
ex: im sorry jj...
ex:对不起...jj...
grandpa: tell us.. i want to know why you did that too
爷爷:告诉我们...我想知道你到底为什么那样做
jj: is that really the truth? my brother tried to help us run away together? was that it? you even got money?!
jj:那是事实吗?我哥哥试图帮助我们俩逃跑?什么?你竟然拿了钱?!
ex: i didnt have the courage.i had no education, no family.. when i got that money, i thought i could never make JJ who came from a completely different family happy.. i didnt have the will to always place her on that pedastel and live..
ex:我没有勇气。我没有学历,没有家...当我拿到钱的时候,我觉得我没有信心让jj你这个来自完全不同家庭的人幸福..我没有意愿和她一直这样生活下去..
grandpa: was that all she was to you?
爷爷:她对你来说只有这样而已?
ex: im sorry jj.. i didnt come here really to beg for money. i just missed you, and was sorry..
ex:对不起JJ..我不是为了准备要钱才来这里的。我只是想你了,还有我很抱歉..
jj slaps him
jj一直打他
jj: do you even know what youve done to my life? how you ruined it?!
jj:你知道你在我的人生里做了什么?你怎么可以毁掉它?!
ex: ill never appear again.. im sorry
ex:我不会再出现了...对不起
exleaves.
ex离开了.

at home.. da comes home and finds grandpa has been sitting in the room with great grandpas pic for a long time. she goes in..
da: grandpa.. everyones worried because you havent eaten yet..

在何家..丹雅回来发现爷爷在房间里看着太爷爷的照片很长一段时间了。她进到房间里面...
丹:爷爷...因为您没有吃饭大家都很担心

outside JJ comes in again drunk.
姑奶奶喝醉后从外面冲了进来。

jj says to her bro: why did you do that? why didnt you tell me? why? why did you not tell me that that man left with the money you had given him to take me away? why did you not tell me he betrayed me?
jj对她哥哥说:你为什么要那样做?你为什么不告诉我?为什么?你为什么不告诉我那个男人带着你给他让我们离开的钱逃跑了?为什么你不没有告诉我他背叛了我?
grandpa: i just wanted you to be angry toward us. just dad and i.. because at one time he was someone you gave your heart to.. because if you had known you had been betrayed, that you would hold animosity towards him always.. i didnt want that
爷爷:我只想让你对我们生气,恨我和爸爸...因为他是你第一次交付真心的人..因为如果你知道他背叛了你,你会一直恨他..我不想那样
jj: but still.. you should have told me.. so i could get over it.. i spent the last 18 years wasting my life, spent it hating our dad and you over someone who was not even worth being heartbroken over! (really sad.. and it truly shows grandpas compassion and sweetness)
jj:但是..你必须告诉我..这样我才能醒过来..我这18年来都在浪费我的人生,花在不值得伤心的人身上来讨厌自己的爸爸和你
grandpa: im sorry.. i thought you would get over it soon...
爷爷:我很抱歉..我以为你会很快恢复过来的...

da iscleaning grandaunts hands..
丹雅为姑奶奶擦手..
grandaunt: da.. what has become if my life? i spent my life aspractucally an alcoholic over someone who left me formoney. da.. maybe youre living your life right. you who is holding onto the memory of someone who died to save you. yeah.. maybe thats the way thats right.
姑奶奶:丹雅..我的人生怎么会变成这样?我为了个因为钱抛弃而我的人变成了个酒鬼..丹雅..也许你这样生活是对的..你是保留着那个为救你而死掉的人的记忆.嗯..也许那样才是对的.

at a bar ks is drinking when hg comes in
江石在酒吧喝酒,賢奎進來找他.
江石在酒吧里喝酒,贤奎进来了
ks: i let you hit me plenty. what did you want to see me for? sit. are you here because youre still angry? then lets drink and start. i think im not drunk enough to just let me hit me however you want
江石:我讓你打夠了吧.
   你還有什麼事要來見我呀?
   坐吧.
   你是因氣仍未消而來的嗎?
   那麼喝一杯再說吧.
   我還沒醉到讓你打我的地步.
江:我让你打了一顿。你为什么还想见我?坐吧..到这来是因为还在愤怒中吗?我们边喝酒边开始吧。我想我还没喝到会再让你随意打我的程度
hg: i hesitated a lot.. why i have to say this to you. i could just leave it as it is.. why should i get involved. so i hesitated..
賢奎:我猶豫了很久才來的...
   為什麼我要對說這些話.
   我可以就這樣轉身不理你們.
   為什麼我要插手管你們.
   我是因為這個而猶豫不決....
贤:我犹豫了很久..为什么我要来和你说这些。我应该就让它这样的..为什么我要介入。所以我犹豫了..
ks: what do you want to say?
江石:你到底想說什麼?
江:你想说什么?
hg: that woman.. got drunk, and asked me if for once i could be that person. so i said yes..she called me oppa, and said she needed to remember the look of his eyes as he turned the steering wheel to save her life, that she had held onto it. I found out for the first time that man died saving her.. i realized why she tried so hard to hold onto him. but that woman.. she said the memory is fading.. she said she couldnt even wear a coat remembering him, but now she couldnt even take off the scarf you had given her. I yelled at her, to look at me and remember that man. But she just cried.. Do you see why I hesitated? Because I am confessing on her behalf... for her who probably would never be able to confess this to you. Are you really going to still hurt her? .. I did everthing i can.. now, its up to you...
賢奎:那個女人...喝醉了問我可以扮演那個人一次嗎.
   我答她好的...她叫我鎮河哥,
   說她要記起那天他為了救她,而把車子扭過去時望向她的眼神,
   她是緊抓著那個而活著的.
   這是我第一次知道他是犧牲自己的性命來救她的...
   難怪對他她會那麼執著. 
   可是那個女人...說她的記憶開始淡忘了...
   她為了記念他從不穿大衣,可是她現在甚至不能脫下你送給她的圍巾.
   我對著她大喝,要她看著我去記起那個人.
   可是她只是在哭...
   你現在明白為什麼我會這樣猶豫來見你吧?
   因為我是代她向你告白...
   因為她可能永不會向你告白.
   你還要傷害她嗎?
   我已做了我可以替她做的一切,現在要看你的了....
贤:那个女人...喝酒了,问我是否可以当一次那个人。我说可以..她叫我哥哥,然后说她想要记住他转动方向盘救她最后那一刻的眼神,她想要记住这一切。我才第一次知道那个人为了救她而死去了..我这才认识到她为什么那么坚持地守着他。但是那个女人..说这个记忆已经淡去..她说她为了记住他从未穿过大一,但是现在她却不能拿下你为她系上的围巾。我对她大叫,让她看着我来记得那个人。但是她只是哭..你看得出为什么我会犹豫吧?因为我得替她来跟你说这些她永远都不会说的话,你还准备继续伤害她吗?..我做了我能做的一切..现在,就看你的了...

DA is in her yard thinking.. KS is crying thinking about what HG just told him. (realizes DA is in love with him.. )
丹雅在家的院子裏沉思...
江石淚流滿面的想賢奎剛才說的話...{他知道丹雅也愛著他...)

HG is waiting outside. SY comes home and asks if he’s here to see DA
贤圭在门外等候。书英回到家,问他是不是来看丹雅。
HG: no..
贤圭:不。。
SY: do you want to get a drink? lets go..
书英:要喝一杯吗?我们走。。
hg: no.. thats not it. i think this is the last time ill be standing here. i said i could wait a long time, but i dont think i can
贤圭:不。。不是的。我想这是我最后一次站在这里了。我说过会等很久,但是我想我不能了。
sy: are you tired? because shes notmoving?
书英:累了吗?因为她无动于衷?
hg: no.. its becasue i realized.. i thought that i looked so much like that man because it was what would tie us together.. but i realize that wasnt it. I realized i was there to help her cross a river (like a bridge) so she can move on.
贤圭:不。。因为我明白了。。我以为因为我长得那么像那个人,命运会把我们绑在一起。。但是我明白了不是那样的。我明白了我是来帮她跨越鸿沟的,让她能继续走下去的。
(At this point DA hears h?
(丹这时听到了?)
hg: i did something i never wanted to do. i never wanted to, but i still did.. so i was able to tell you and get it off my chest. thank you.. ill leave
贤圭:我作了我从不想作的事。我从没想过要作的,但我还是作了。。所以我能告诉你然后一吐为快,谢谢。。我走了

(awww HG redeemed himself for being crazy stalkerman lol)

da looking at scarf and is remembering ks.. says to herself

丹雅看着围巾,想起了江石。。对自己说:
“i know.. i know that i have to wrap up all our memories in this scarf, and take it off.. but i dont think i can take it off yet...”
丹:我知道。。我知道我必须把所有的记忆包裹在这条围巾里,然后拿下它。。但是我想我还没办法拿下它。。

next scene is that lake place they went to get dolls.
以前江丹丢娃娃的摊子前

ks is standing in front of the doll stand, remembering her winning the doll for me.
江石站在丢娃娃的摊子前,想着丹雅为他丢赢娃娃的情景
the little grandpa wakes up
老爷爷醒来
grandpa” oh.. it’s you... the girl you came with already came by earlier..
老爷爷:噢。。是你啊。。以前跟你一起来的女孩稍早已经来过了。。(感谢主,老爷爷及时醒来!!!)

da is sitting... she gets up and turns, and sees KS <3 <3 <3 he walks to her.. hugs her
丹坐着。。起来,转身,看到江石。。他走向她。。抱住她。
“you know it too.. that this was not an act for the both of us. so i.. i'm going to have to hold onto you..”
江:你也知道,我们不是在演戏,所以,现在起我。。我必须要抓住你。。

YAYYY

preview 31
31集预告

ks mom: are you saying there was a picture of a guy on hj’s computer?
李妈: 你是说慧珠的电脑上有个男人的照片?
ks dad: are they dating?
李爸:他们在交往吗?

ks to da: thinking about never being able to see you again.. i felt like i couldnt breathe. hugs her around the waist.. “i feel like i can breathe properly again..”
江对丹说:只要想到不能再见到你,我觉得好像不能呼吸了。。(抱她的腰,头靠着她的胸口)啊~我觉得好像又能好好的呼吸了。。

ja to sy, holding the knitted scarf
真儿对着书英,拿着毛线围巾
ja” i did it!”
真儿:我完成了!
sy “good job”
书英:作的好!
ja” wait.. why is this unraveling?! haha
真儿:等等,这里怎么散了?哈哈

da: ill not hang up first from now on (but aunt comes in and da just closes the phone
丹:从现在起我不会再挂你电话了(姑奶奶进来,丹关掉电话)
ks: what is this woman? is she trying to make me angry on purpose? *hits ssahdagi
江:这女人是什么?她是故意要惹我生气吗?(打熊宝宝)

hg to ks: its nice seeing her laugh.. go and make her laugh more..
贤圭对江石说:能看到她笑真好。。让她多笑吧。。
ks to hg “if it werent for you.. i would have struggled internally for a long time. thank you..”
江石:如果不是你的话。。我内心会挣扎更久,谢谢。。

ks to da
“from now on, just do one thing for me.. from now on, no matter what everyone else says, please only trust me..”

江:从现在开始,只要为我作一件事。。从现在开始,不管别人说什么,千万只要相信我。。

different scene
da: im saying you dont have to work so hard to try to be together

丹:我是说你不必这么努力/辛苦的试着要在一起/见面
ks: me.. im going to marry you.
江: 我。。要跟你结婚。

[ 本帖最后由 Kit09 于 2009-1-19 14:40 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
‘가문의 영광’ 이현진 “한때 103kg, 독기품고 다이어트” [JES]

登录/注册后可看大图

모 캔커피 CF에서 "아프니까 더 예뻐보인다"는 말로 꾀병을 부리는 후배 여학생의 마음을 다독였던 한 남자의 모습를 기억하는지.

따뜻한 말과 수줍은 미소로 여성들의 마음을 사로잡았던 주인공. 바로 신예 이현진(23)이다.

186㎝의 헌칠한 키에 수줍은 듯한 미소가 매력적인 그는 2008년 1월 종영된 MBC TV 시트콤 '김치 치즈 스마일'로 데뷔한 뒤 다수의 CF에 출연하며 얼굴을 알렸다.

이어 SBS TV 주말극 '가문의 영광'에서 연상녀 단아(윤정희)를 4년 동안이나 말없이 쫓아다닌 남자 정현규 역으로 '누나들의 로망'으로 떠오르고 있다.

그는 극 중 분신에 대해 "사랑에 미친 사람"이라고 말했다. 그리고 목표를 삼으면 꼭 해내고야 마는 성격이 자신과 닮았다고 덧붙였다. 고 1때 103kg까지 나갔던 몸무게를 6개월 동안 68kg까지 감량했던 경험. 그후 그에게는 '뭔가 끊임없이 꿈꾸면 이뤄진다'는 신념이 생겼기 때문이다.

"뚱뚱하다는 자격지심 때문에 여자친구에게 못되게 굴었고, 결국 차였다. 뚱보라는 별명이 지긋지긋했고, 내 자신이 한심했다. 독하게 마음먹고 다이어트를 시작했다"는 그는 당시 한끼에 라지사이즈의 피자 한판을 거뜬히 해치웠을 정도로 대단했던 식사량을 점심에 두부 한 모, 저녁에 두부 두 모를 먹는 것으로 대신했다.

주위에서 '그러다 죽는 것 아니냐'고 걱정했지만, 아랑곳하지 않았다. 그는 "정신력으로 버텼다. 하지만 지금 하라면 절대 못할 것 같다"며 웃었다.

이런 끈기는 그의 연기를 향한 마음에 마중물 구실을 했다. 그는 "가정형편이 어려워서 돈을 벌려고 이 일을 시작했다. 신문에서 연예인들이 어머어머한 출연료를 받는다는 기사를 봤고, 그후 막연하게 연기자에 관심을 갖게 됐다"고 털어놨다.

모델라인 65기 출신. 하지만 호락호락하지 않은 길이라는 것을 요즘 새삼 느끼고 있다. 그는 "열심히 하는 사람 말고 잘 하는 사람이 되겠다"며 당찬 각오를 감추지 않았다.

이현 기자 [tanaka@joongang.co.kr]
사진=이호형 기자 [leemario@joongang.co.kr]

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:31 | 显示全部楼层
既然BJ 舍不得虐江丹,那当初为何还要埋“黑社会”这个伏笔干吗?!偶总觉的BJ 不会就这么轻易收手的!

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
会不会因为“黑社会”的出现,让江丹恋情曝光

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 jpgd 于 2009-1-19 13:13 发表

哈哈,跟茶一起DJ编剧,真的很美很河蟹~ 再一起DJ丹雅,真的是韩剧里万千俗媚恶女中的一朵奇葩~~~
8过俺对江石的理解跟茶可有狠大滴差别,俺心目中滴江石就算不可靠了还是浪漫,就算没有承诺还有惊喜不 ...

你又开局?现在的赌事业可以和东哲比鸟咯!

不知道也许是那个身边的“密探/spy卧底”秘书?!

照你给的我喜欢这个
e) 江石丹雅在公共场所亲热被江爸江妈撞破,奸情暴露

那么妈妈会说看不出来耶!河教授让我大跌眼镜!

“买河家大屋“
叫偶不要吓你,那你说说看来吓吓偶也可以滴!

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:38 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Kit09 于 2009-1-19 12:07 发表
賢奎:那個女人...喝醉了問我可以扮演那個人一次嗎.
   我答她好的...她叫我鎮河哥,
   說她要記起那天他為了救她,而把車子扭過去時望向她的眼神,
   她是緊抓著那個而活著的.
   這我第一次知道他是犧牲自己的性命朲救她的...
   難怪對他她會那麼執著. 
   可是那個女人...說她的記憶開始淡忘了...
   她為了記念他從不穿大衣,可是她現在甚至不能脫下你送給她的圍巾.
   我對著她大喝,要她看著我去記起那個人.
   可是她只是在哭...
   你現在明白為什麼我會這樣猶豫來見你吧?
   因為我是代她向你告白...
   因為她可能永不會向你告白.
   你還要傷害她嗎?
   我已做了我可以替她做的一切,現在要看你的了....

郑TX,红娘的恩情,江雅会铭记滴~这一次牵线的价值,无比珍贵~你是个男人了,偶为偶之前滴看你不顺眼致歉~
两人结婚,要多给你发些喜糖喜烟~
c) 孙子大过天,直接领上门宣布

党,偶首选C,其次E,其他一概不考虑~
K,见过没牙滴,米见过象你这么没牙滴~!!

党,这么说偶是不对滴~偶是坚决彻底滴执行了党的原则:坦白从宽,抗拒从严~偶是多么纯真、善良、忠实滴人啊~

党,第一张图有P过,第二张图没P~不在一个起跑线上~没法比~
等高人P了第二张,偶们再来比一比~

[ 本帖最后由 我爱美女 于 2009-1-19 13:51 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:39 | 显示全部楼层
再翻一下这一段:

ks comes in drunk again, and mom is pissed. says dad is drinking too
江石回来的时候又喝醉了,妈妈发火了..说爸爸也在喝酒
ks: dad.. they wont make an unreasonable request. i said max would be two times the value..
江:爸爸..他们不会提不合理的要求。我说应该至少有两倍的价值..
dad: you must hold a grudge against me too. why you werent born into a great family like the Ha family.. if u had never been ason of a money crazedperson, you would never have so many people against you and could have lived as a proper human being. right?
江爸:你肯定也很怨恨我吧。为什么你没有出生在像何家那样不错的家庭..如果你不是我这个钱疯子的儿子,你不会有这么多敌人,你也能够像正常人一样生活。对吧?
ks: dad..
江:爸爸..
mom: why are you saying that? when did ks ever say anything like that?
江妈:你为什么要那样说?江石什么时候说过那样的话?
dad: i know too..i was like that too. born under parents who were so poor they couldnt even go to get treated at hospitals properly.. i thought if i hadnt been born under them, maybe i could have been like other kids.
江爸:我也知道..我是那样的人。生下我的父母因为穷都没能去医院得到妥善治疗..我也想如果我不是他们的儿子,也许我能像其他人一样。
ks: dad.. im proud to be your son. thats why even if people pointed fingers, i never moved, and still tried to live as your son
江:爸爸..我很自豪能成为你的儿子。这也是为什么即使人们指指点点,我也从未动摇过,仍然坚持作为你的儿子而活着
dad: then why are you like this? if youre my son.. then why are you trying to raise up afamily you know we can knock to the ground?
江爸:那为什么你要这样?如果你是我的儿子..那为什么你要帮助完全我们可以踩在地上的何家?
ks: i just want to this once. just know that this once i was able to let someone go..
江:我只想要这次..只是知道这次我能够让他们离开..
dad: ks.. its not like i dont understand your point. but if you do this once, what makes you think this is the last time? you might become weakened from now on, and be shaken..
江爸:江石呀..这不是我不能理解你的观点。但是如果你这样做了一次,那是什么让你认为这是最后一次?从此以后你就会变得懦弱,会动摇..
ks: this will never happen again. trust me..
江:不会再发生的。相信我..
dad: go upstairs
江爸:上去吧
ks: please think about it dad..
江:请好好想想,爸爸..
ks goes upstairs and mom pleads with the dad to listen to ks, since he has never acted like this.
江石上楼去了,江妈恳求江爸听江石的,他从来没有这样过。

hj: why do you keep drinking? its not because of work right?
慧:为什么一直喝酒?应该不是因为工作,对吧?
ks: go rest
江:去休息
hj: oppa, is it possible.. is it because of professor ha?
慧:哥,有可能..是因为何教授?
ks just goes in. hj follows
江石走进房及,慧珠跟了进来
hj: you never drank like this. even when you had hard times you never went around this drunk
慧:你从没这样喝过。即便是你最难的时候你也没这样喝过
ks: yeah..its becauseof her. she makes me want to drink..
江:嗯..是因为她。她让我不得不喝..
hj: do u love her?
慧:你..爱她?
ks: you know.. i dont have a heart to love anyone. i’m just drinking because i have to do something like this to someone as kind as her
江:你知道的..我没有心爱任何人。我喝酒只是因为我不得不对她这么好的人做这样的事.
hj: then dont do it..
慧:那就不要做..
ks: im trying not to let it get too far. so just go rest. i dont want to let it get to the worst either...
江:我试着不让事情变得更大。只管去休息吧。我也不希望事情变得更糟...
hj leaves
慧珠离开了
ks says to the bear “it’s only up to here. what i can do for your owner.. it’s only up to here”
江石对着抬杠包说:“最多只能到这里了。我能为你们家做的..最多只能到这了”

da is speaking with grandpa
丹雅和爷爷在说话
da: he said up to twice the value of the house. anything else would be too much..
丹:他说房子至少会有两倍的价值。其他的太多了..
grandpa: hecame to you to say that?
爷爷:他去找你说那个?
da: yes..
丹:是的..
grandpa: as you visited their house, he must’ve truly befriended you. seeing as he comes to you to make a request for the company.. ok, go to bed.
爷爷:当你去他们家拜访,他应该是真的把你当朋友。从他去找你为公司提出建议可以看出来..好的,去休息吧。
da: grandpa...i know business is notmy place to discuss but.. i hope you accept it. his proposition
丹:爷爷...我知道我不适合来评论生意上的事,但是..我希望你能同意他的方案.
grandpa: ok.. go rest
爷爷:好的..去休息吧

da to her oppas picture
丹雅对着镇河哥的照片
“come back now.. i need at least your memory to hold onto..”
“现在我回来了..我必须好好守住和哥哥的记忆..”

at company lee’s and ha’s
李家、何家两家在公司里
ks’ dad: my son must feel burdened for having to carry out a fight amonsgt such “noble” families. i guess let’s just find a middle ground for both sides.
江爸:我儿子一定是和你们这么“崇高”的家族进行斗争而感到负担。我想我们最好能够找到一个对双方都好的折中的方案
grandpa: mister lee..
爷爷:李会长..
ks dad: yes?
江爸:嗯?
grandpa: i will not ask for anything else.. please do not think of the resort as just a money-making place. please remember the resort is a place where tired families come to rest..
爷爷:我不会有其他的任何要求..请大家不要将度假村作为一个赚钱的地方。请记住度假村是为了让疲惫的家庭得到休息的地方。
ks dad: ok.. ill try to remember that. can you start the process of handing over the home? we need some time as well to prepare the payment, but if you can start on your side as well.
江爸:好的..我会记住的。能开始进行移交了吗?我们需要足够的时间来准备贷款,您这边能开始那就最好不过了.
ha dad: ok..
河爸:好的..

好像所有的都翻完了...散花...

[ 本帖最后由 pinstine 于 2009-1-19 14:27 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:39 | 显示全部楼层
c) 孙子大过天,直接领上门宣布

====
喜欢这两个~~~~
===

登录/注册后可看大图

标题改啦~~~~~
~~~“宝剑锋从磨砺出 梅花香自苦寒来~~ ”

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 whymasa 于 2009-1-19 13:48 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:40 | 显示全部楼层
这两天在看(搞笑一家人二),发现阳光男在里面呢,有点不同,现在的他更帅些

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 lyadp 于 2009-1-19 13:33 发表
会不会因为“黑社会”的出现,让江丹恋情曝光

偶觉得很有这个可能!这样一来,一来让江丹恋情曝光,二来考验江丹之间的感情!
一石二鸟!

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:51 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 greencrystal 于 2009-1-19 13:12 发表

同谢!
茶亲侬这篇半程回顾与展望,写的太好啦
要不也po到那个po文的楼里去吧

是说晴天那里么。。。我遵命转过企了~~~~~~~

小茶的上几篇文文那也是相当滴高啊~~~~~~~但楼太高了。。我找不到啊。。。

谢谢楼下GREEN~~~~~佳作共赏之~~~乐事也~~~~~~

[ 本帖最后由 qhwjw 于 2009-1-19 14:18 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 13:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 qhwjw 于 2009-1-19 13:51 发表

是说晴天那里么。。。我遵命转过企了~~~~~~~

小茶的上几篇文文那也是相当滴高啊~~~~~~~但楼太高了。。我找不到啊。。。

看到了,呵呵,谢谢
可以用这个方法找,比较容易,幸亏小茶同学的贴贵精不贵多,好找
在小茶那贴旁边有

发表于 2009-1-19 12:33  只看该作者

点击下只看该作者,就好了(上面这个连接就是她的)

另 贺
家门楼过万帖了

[ 本帖最后由 greencrystal 于 2009-1-19 14:03 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2009-1-19 14:02 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 清清小草 于 2009-1-19 13:40 发表
这两天在看(搞笑一家人二),发现阳光男在里面呢,有点不同,现在的他更帅些

搞笑一家人出第二部了?我怎么没找到?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 10:19 , Processed in 0.061370 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.