|
我来翻这段...
上午太忙没来的及上来...
我哭!!!刚刚翻的一段全部没了....
刚刚发现ahjuhshee是音译的...是阿加西...大叔的意思....刚刚改过来了....
sy in room with greatgrandpas pic
书英在房间里看着太爷爷的照片
yi: why are you in here?
英:你怎么在这间房里呆着?
sy: i just had some things i needed to think over
书:我有些事情需要想一想
yi: i feel bad saying this when i know the situation is already weird because of da but..
英:我知道因为丹雅情况有些不可思议的这个时候..我说这些不太好
i think i know why youre here. the burden you must feel as the eldest son. but sy..
我想我知道你为什么呆在这里。作为宗孙的负担。但是书英阿..
sy: yes mother
书:是的 妈妈
yi: wouldn’t a problem regarding children be anyone’s problem? that is everyone’s heart.. to want to have your own children someday. even if you may love each other, don’t you think that may make each other sadder? i know it may be hard, but i wonder if it might be better to end things with ja before it gets any deeper...
英:孩子是关系到所有人的问题不是哪一个人的问题,不是吗?每个人从心底里...都希望有一天你会有自己的孩子。即使你们彼此相爱,你不认为这会让对方难过吗?我知道这会很难,但我不知道是不是在更深入之前和真儿停止会不会更好一些...
sy in car rethinks conversation with ja
书英在车里想起和真儿的对话
ja: do you know what was my biggest dream when i was younger?
真:你知道我小时候什么是最大的梦想?
sy: what was it?
书:什么?
ja: mom.
真:妈妈。
ja gets phone call from sy
真儿接到了书英打来的电话
ja: yes? ok, i’ll go
真:是吗?好的,我就走
ms: are you really going to continue dating him?
顺:你真的还要继续和他约会?
ja: why are you saying that. im more worried about you
真:你为什么要那样说。我更担心你
ms: what about me?
顺:我怎么啦?
ja: ahjuhshee’s brother got divorced because he was cheating.
真:大叔的弟弟是因为通奸离的婚
ms: what about your guy? isnt he someone who made his wife cheat?
顺:你那位又怎样?他不也使他妻子出轨了吗?
ja: you know youre being trivial right?
真:你知道你这是在无理取闹吗?
ms: how is that being trivial? how must he have been for his own wife to cheat? how must he have been with her for that to happen.
顺:怎么是无理取闹?到底怎么样才会使得他的妻子欺骗他?到底作了什么才会使得他妻子做那样的事.
ja: do you really want to argue it out?
真:你真是想要吵下去吗?
ms: what
顺:什么
ja: is a cheater worse, or a person with a cheater for their spouse worse?
真:是一个骗子糟糕些,还是一个被配偶欺骗了的人糟糕些?
ms: our ty, he’s regretting living his life that way.. but your guy.. i saw him at the police stattion, but how two-faced is he. he knealt in front of his cheating wife because they had to set up the funeral plans. does that make sense?
顺:我们泰英阿,他很后悔那样生活..但是你那位..我看他在警察局的时候,他是怎样两面派的。他跪在他出轨的妻子面前是因为他们不得不去安排丧礼。这说得过去吗?
ja: unni
真:姐姐
ms: what
顺:怎么
ja: i said i was on your side
真:我无条件在姐姐你这边的
ms: im just worried
顺:我只是担心你
ja: even if youre worried, shouldnt you be on my side? even without that, a lot of people look down on us. i know what people would think if an older man is holding hands with a young girl like me, so we cant even date like regular people. but even you..
真:即使你担心我,你为什么不能站在我这边呢?即使不说,很多人不看好我们了。我知道人们如果看见一个年纪大的男人牵着一个像我这样的年轻女孩会想些什么,因此我们甚至不能像正常人一样约会,但是如果连你都...
ms: im not like this because of your age difference.. im just worried you might marry someone as stuffy and two-faced as..
顺:我不是因为你们俩的年龄差异才不喜欢的..我只是担心你会嫁给一个自负两面派的..
ja: ahjuhshee.. won’t be able to get that kind of courage. hes not someone who will be able to ask a young girl llike me to get married. is that kind of person two-faced?
真:大叔..不会有那种勇气的。他不是个会和一个像我这样年轻的女孩结婚的人。这种人怎么可能是两面派。
ja: where did you want to go
真:你想去哪里
sy: just.. i felt stuffy so i wanted to get someair
书:只是..觉得有点闷所以我想去呼吸些空气
ja: why, are you worried about your company?
真:为什么,还在担心你公司吗?
sy: yes.. i feel worried about the company. are you okay from the surgery?
书:是的..我很担心公司。你手术后觉得还好吗?
ja: itsall healed
真:已经都愈合了
sy: thats a relief
书:那我就放心啦
ja:will it take a lot more time for your work problems to be resolved? your face looks really tired..
真:是不是还需要一些时间你公司的问题才会得到解决?你看起来很疲惫..
sy: its probably because im getting old
书:那可能是因为我老了
ja: is it.. did your brother tell you not to see me anymore?
真:那个..你弟弟有没有和你说不要再跟我见面了?
sy: why do you say something like that
书:为什么你会这样说
ja: even when i made a mistake cleaning, i felt his personality was like that.. i would think he wouldnt like someone as young as me
真:我清扫时出了错,我觉得他的性格是那样的..我觉得他不会喜欢像我这样年轻的
sy: i dont pay attention to him
书:我不会在意他的
ja: but i must be right when i think he doesnt like me
真:但是我觉得应该他不喜欢我
ty and grandaunt
泰英和姑奶奶
ty: whether you know it or now, im worried because you seem like the sappy type
泰:你现在是否知道,因为你看起来不关心的样子,我很担心
grandaunt: it’s da’s life.. what would it matter if i rattle on about it. besides our family has a bad habit of making other people’s lives miserable. i really hate that.
姑奶奶:这是丹雅的人生..如果我喋喋不休的说那才有问题。此外我们家有个很不好的习惯就是想要左右其他人悲惨的生活。我真是很讨厌。
ty: but this is for da. youre on the same boat as grandpa, so talk to him well
泰:但是这次是丹雅。你和爷爷辈分一样,你去和他说更好
grandaunt: i said i dont know!
姑奶奶:我说我不知道!
ty phone rings
泰英的手机响了
ty: what?
泰:什么
ms: your brother called out ja for a date, but what are you doing
顺:你哥哥打电话叫真儿出去约会了,但是你又在干什么
ty: what? when did hyung leave, when our family is chaotic right now. what? date? he’s really doing whatever he wants
泰:什么?她什么时候走的,我们家混乱成这样的时候。什么?约会?他知道他在做什么吗
ms: did something happen at home?did the company go bust?
顺:你家发生什么事了吗?难道公司要破产了?
ty: no theres something that happened
泰:发生了一些事情
ms: come over
顺:过来吧
ty: what?
泰:什么?
ms: i have so much to study but i cant think straight. i think its because im hungry, so grab some food and visit me.
顺:我还有很多要学的东西但是我现在思考不下去了。我想是因为我饿了,所以你带些吃的来看我吧。
ms/ty
顺和泰
ms: THAT jerk?!
顺:说什么?!
ty: thats what im saying. thats why things are crazy at my house right now.
泰:就是说呀。这就是为什么说我们家现在疯了。
ms: whats with your sister?
顺:你妹妹怎么了?
ty: thats what im saying
泰:就是说呀
ms: there are so many men in the world, and out of all them..
顺:世界上这么多男人,怎么偏偏是他..
ty: exactly
泰:就是
ms: thats why i think you and i are the only normal couple
顺:这就是为什么我觉得只有你和我是唯一正常的情侣
ty: couple?!
泰:情侣?!
ms: you and i are a couple, arent we honey?
顺:你和我是情侣,难道不是吗?亲爱的?
ty: i said dont say that
泰:我说了不要说这个
ms: tell me honestly. what kind of person is your brother? is he really thinking about marrying ja?
顺:亲爱的告诉我,你哥哥到底是个怎样的人?他真的有想过和真儿结婚吗?
ty: i think its true he must like her. seeing as he went to go see her even when things arelike this
泰:我想他是真的喜欢她。事情都这样了他还跑来看她
ms: im saying do you think they’ll get married
顺:我是说你觉得他们会结婚吗
ty: i think it’ll be impossible for him to get married again
泰:我觉得他不可能会再结婚的
ms: why
顺:为什么
ty: hes the eldest son
泰:他是宗孙
ms: what about the eldest son
顺:宗孙怎么了
ty: eldest sons have to marry people that are from good families and lineage. what do you think about ja is like that.
泰:宗孙得和来自宗家后裔的人结婚。你觉得真儿是那样的人吗?
ms: whats jong-son and jong-boo?(eldest son; servant-like attendant)
顺:什么是宗孙和宗媳
ty: theres something like that
泰:有那样的事
ms: then imokay right?
顺:那我应该可以吧?
ty: for what?
泰:什么?
ms: youre not the eldest son, so it doesnt matter if im not the jongboo type.
顺:你不是宗孙,所以我如果不是宗媳就没什么关系
ty: why do you keep talking like that.
泰:你为什么一直说这个呀.
现在有急事要出去了...只能先翻到这里了...
[ 本帖最后由 pinstine 于 2009-2-1 21:18 编辑 ] |
|