登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

小白夫妇默契不是一般的强大啊
来自推特Fm TW@tomomon2 Rie?
[share the story] the show had a imagination matching game...JSM& KHJ... If you imagine spring, both of them SAKURA in Japanese. (1)

The announcer said... Question.. If you imagine Korean musician?? Both of them... SS501..... *Clap* *Clap* * Clap* Great!!! (2

问 郑素敏和金贤重, 如果是春天, 想到什麼,两人同时都用日语樱花回答

问 :如果是韩国歌手,想到什麼,两人都 答 SS501

[ 本帖最后由 水上琴声 于 2011-5-4 07:38 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 09:01 | 显示全部楼层
琴琴,我的确只顾看我儿子了,文字只顾看前面,最后面那句还真看走眼了~~~~~~

小夫妇的回答还真是心有灵犀一点通哦~~~~~~~~

我儿那身银灰色,真帅~~~~~~~~

主题

回帖

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 09:49 | 显示全部楼层
终于看到了
好清晰的图啊
郑MM真是太漂亮了
而贤重也很帅呢
最心水那个抱抱
好有爱
期待视频!

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 10:45 | 显示全部楼层
签证应该没什么大问题了
今天送领馆 小爪机很开心
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦~
┏                  ◆━━━━━━◆                 ┓

◆   沒有簽名欄太空曠  所以留一行字  ◆

┗                  ◆━━━━━━◆                 ┛

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 12:56 | 显示全部楼层
贵妃老老实实坚决不拍,拍了也不上网,就等败DVD呗,难怪贵妃得宠啊
这回泰饭给力了,皇后们都不拍双人的,噗
最喜欢第一套,小白夫妇闪亮登场啊
虽然MM高跟鞋,那个身高差还是华丽丽的呀。
不过拥抱更象是大哥哥抱小妹妹哟
哈妮妹子倒是娇羞的有爱,哈哈哈
时隔半年,哈妮妹子还是圆圆的可爱,小白却已转型熟男了啊
期待月底DATV的视频

54这回确定行程了,知会我们一声呗,也跟着兴奋兴奋
今天看到水水的TEASER了,我被秒到了秒到了呀,凹凸卡机啊。。。。。
You're not alone, we are here with you

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 17:07 | 显示全部楼层
这两天太兴奋了
看着这些图图情不自禁的微笑啊
大家观点一致啊
银色西装的太有型了
裤子是亮点
搭配的无与伦比啊
越来越MAN了
MM还是清纯可爱风格
http://twitpic.com/4t0uxr

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

出处见LOGO

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 17:44 | 显示全部楼层
更心水这组图图
太完美了
太匹配了
FR:http://mantan-web.jp/gallery/2011/05/04_5/1.html

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110504-00000013-mantan-ent
<チョン・ソミン>キム・ヒョンジュンとの「濃厚キス」に驚き 韓国版「イタズラなKiss」会見

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

[ 本帖最后由 水上琴声 于 2011-5-4 21:54 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 19:23 | 显示全部楼层
賢重真是越來越帥..還透一股男人味..

MM依舊是嫩得掐得出水來...

謝謝親們的傳圖..
仁娜甚麼時候要拍新劇 ?

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 19:41 | 显示全部楼层

回复 14393# 水上琴声 的帖子

我也好心水好心水这组。
两个人的黑色系列太搭了~~~~
我儿这发型搭这套衫,这算是给樱花妹惊喜吧。

主题

回帖

积分

黄金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 23:23 | 显示全部楼层
飛機頭肥來了
平安肥來了 太好了~~
霓虹場的圖真的忒少
沒啥動力收圖╮(╯_╰)╭

話說 許圓圓的預告真的很贊
期待CB......
┏                  ◆━━━━━━◆                 ┓

◆   沒有簽名欄太空曠  所以留一行字  ◆

┗                  ◆━━━━━━◆                 ┛

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
MM这回的打扮都很得体,似乎瘦了,越发可爱可爱
儿子浑身散发着阳光硬朗帅气内敛自信的轻熟男人味啊
这半年的沉淀不是浪费的 迷死人了
好久没上镜的耳钉 闹木粗瓦

大哥平安回来就好
海外妹子们为了入你的会 各种纠结呢  
扯白会员卡做漂亮点啊
You're not alone, we are here with you

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2011-5-4 23:56 | 显示全部楼层
http://ent.qq.com/a/20110504/000508.htm#p=10

腾讯娱乐讯   为了纪念韩版《恶作剧之吻》(台湾版 韩版)5月10日在日本富士电视台开播,该剧男女主角金贤重、郑素敏5月4日位于东京港区的富士台举行记者会,两人谈了各自的恋爱观,以及拍摄中的趣事。当天郑素敏身着低胸的黑色裙子,简洁雅致的打扮却透出难得的性感气息,金贤重则以帅气的冲冠头和白底黑西服搭配,两人如同是成年版的吴荷妮和白胜祖。

由多田薰所著的漫画原作销量超过3000万部,曾先后被中国台湾和日本改编成真人版。韩版的《恶作剧之吻》由曾执导经典剧《宫》(内地版 韩版)的黄仁雷掌镜,讲述IQ200、性格冷峻的白胜祖和大大咧咧、心地善良的吴荷妮间啼笑皆非的爱情故事。金贤重在扮演了韩版《花样男子》(韩国版 日本版)中的“花泽类”一角后获得爆发性人气,这次再度饰演高中生。“接到演出邀请时,正好结束《花样男子》的拍摄,我原本想休息一阵所以有些犹豫,但这么棒的人气漫画改编作品,正好是一年前的我的那个年纪合适演的角色”金贤重透露尽管两部作品间毫无喘息的机会,但还是不想错过《恶作剧之吻》这部剧。郑素敏则表示自己当时是个新人“我接到剧本时,已经知道金贤重会出演。漫画原著这么有名,我很担心会演砸拖累整部戏。不过幸好整个剧组都如同家人一样待我,虽然行程很赶,但现场始终充满笑声,十分幸福的一个回忆”。

金贤重:我与白胜祖个性不同 私底下喜欢含蓄型女生

剧中的白胜祖是个外冷内热,聪明绝顶的男生,金贤重称私底下的自己和他完全不一样,所以努力去模仿他强硬的说话方式和语气“我有散漫的一面,而且没有他那么聪明,特别是要显得很聪明,费了不少劲”金贤重苦笑道。他还言自己有胡子,所以在化妆上了不少功夫“尽量令穿上学生制服的自己如同回到高中时代那样的心情和气氛”。

举手投足都可爱味爆棚的郑素敏坦言:“荷妮这个角色和我自己有蛮多相似的地方的”,“即便是这样,演起来也不容易,毕竟我是20多岁的年纪演高中生,但觉得不要显得太刻意,尽管令自己看得自然些”。她称为了更贴近原著设定的形象,在发型上花了不少心思:“一天要重做很多次发型,有时因为在发型上耗太多时间,还为此被导演责怪过”。

这是金贤重在东日本大地震后首度在日本媒体前公开亮相,所以娱记们也似乎迫不及待地在他身上找新闻点。媒体发问环节中,他首先被问及“金贤重你对像吴荷妮这样的对爱情直来直往,为追求真爱坚持到底决不放弃的女生,怎样看?”,“我自己如果遇到吴荷妮这样的女生对我说‘喜欢你’,当然会很开心和感激。但我个性太自由奔放,可能这样的女生看到我会渐渐觉得担心(这个男生不可靠),然后主动离开(放弃)”金贤重的坦率令人意外,言下之意私底下的自己并不钟情吴荷妮这样类型的女生。

有意思的是,在谈到拍摄过程中令自己印象深刻的事情时,金贤重再次“不打自招”,透露一次在山里拍戏,遇到很多的蜻蜓“在我身边‘坐着’,试图靠近我,我为了躲避它们,使得导演好几次NG”,“与其说是讨厌,不如言是害怕更合适。对我来说,虫子比老虎等野兽更加恐怖”。无论是所扮演的角色还是平素出现在众人面前的金贤重都是Man味十足的贵公子架势,有这么萌的一面让在场的人捧腹。

郑素敏+金贤重:兄妹以上恋人未满?
长达近40分钟的记者会,郑素敏会不时地望向身边的金贤重,两人的气场与其说是“恋人”,不如言是一对兄妹更加合适。在谈到剧中印象最深的感情戏时,郑素敏和金贤重都不约而同地选了雨中的那场浪漫吻戏,默契不用多说。“当天天气很冷,使用的是人工雨,但由于水不够,我们必须要一次完成”金贤重说。“这场吻戏是男女主角感情发生质的变化的标志,当时我身体不适,拍摄时没有留意,但看回放时连我也吃了一惊,吻戏的效果比预想中更加浓烈”。

令笔者印象深刻的是,郑素敏多次在发言中提及感谢金贤重,把“贤重氏”误喊成“贤重君”时连自己也忍不住吐舌头抿嘴一笑。摄影环节里,郑素敏和金贤重一再被记者“得寸进尺”地要求摆起亲密POSE时,两人也是毫无尴尬的样子——看得出私底下的感情真的不错,无论是挽手还是搭肩,都如同一对自然的恋人。

郑素敏回忆起两人对手戏的情景时,总是情不自禁自己先掩面笑场:“当中有场戏讲我们一起学习的中途睡着,但金贤重是真的睡着了,把耳朵靠近去听,还能听到他的打鼾声”,一旁的金贤重也忍不住笑起来,老实承认:“嗯,那时很困是真睡”。

另外,在记者会伊始,两人都表示了对受灾地区民众的问候。“3月的记者会因为地震而延期后,我会不时地问工作人员什么时候可以来日本”郑素敏表示不惧辐射,想早日赴日和粉丝见面的心情。而金贤重和3日在大阪举行的特别LIVE上一样,谈起灾情,掩饰不住哀伤的表情:“一直很担心这边的情况”。尾声,金贤重感慨这次日本之行看到了粉丝们坚强的一面:“看到日本粉丝们都很明朗快乐的样子,我也很开心。我感受到了她们对这部剧的期待之情”。“出于我的预想,日本的粉丝都以健康开心的姿态迎接我们,我反而是从她们身上得到了勇气和活力”。两人相约8月2日,在东京国际会议中心举行的《恶作剧之吻》的纪念LIVE中和日本粉丝再度见面。

记者上,也许是受日本灾情的影响,全程几乎很难见到金贤重的笑容“是不是心情不好”,众人心中一串问号。令记者意外的是,在拍照环节里,金贤重表现亲和,答应媒体的各种要求,终于恢复昔日秒人的笑颜。

SS501成禁忌话题
SS501的解散与否,成为外界关注的焦点。但当天的记者会开始前,主办方就先打起来了预防针:“请不要问任何关于SS501和演员私人的问题”。3日晚在大阪的见面会上,不少粉丝都拿着写着“SS501”的荧光棒和应援牌子,直呼金贤重“Leader”,可以看得出组合令许多人怀念。

此前已经向日本灾区捐赠了哺乳制品和一亿韩元的金贤重和《恶作剧之吻》剧组一起都十分关心灾情,3日大阪见面会和8月LIVE的一部分收益也会捐给灾区。

《恶作剧之吻》5月10日起在富士台播出。5月16日、6月7日则陆续会登陆DATV和富士BS台。(Mango/采访、图文)

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2011-5-5 07:29 | 显示全部楼层
日本恶吻见面会的后记:

英文版
-----------------------------------------------------
Detailed Fan Account from Playful Kiss Osaka Event by Lafone
Posted by liezle
Have you read any fan account yet from the Playful Kiss Premium Event in Osaka? Well, if you have not, our dear friend Lafone just emailed to me to her fan account. You've to read it from beginning to end because it is very detailed.

Super dupper thanks dear Lafone for taking the time and effort to put into writing the things that happened at the event and sharing it to all of us. Reading your account somehow made me feel like I am also in the crowd watching Hyun Joong and So Min.

As always, there were instances that Hyun Joong's 4Dness comes out, so cute and funny. I can almost imagine the way he looks. I find the word association game cute. I kinda like it when both would answer differently then Hyun Joong or So Min would defend their answers by saying they're answer/s were related to PK. ^^

Anyway, won't say much, go and read Lafone's detailed fan account. Do leave a note for her if you can. She's been really very very thoughtful in giving us fan accounts whenever Hyun Joong has an event in Japan.

Thanks again dear Lafone!

[Fan Account] Playful Kiss Osaka Event
Courtesy of Lafone / www.liezle.blogspot.com

Daytime session:

The event took place at Osaka Grand Cube, a large convention hall where the first concert of SS501 took place in 2006.

Important news: Leader announced that the showcase in Korea would take place on June 7 and starting that, he would make an Asian tour as well (as promised before)

1. Opening:

After the movie of the EP1 of Playful Kiss (fantasy scene in Oh Hani’s daydream) , both of KHJ and JSM appeared on the top of the steps in the central stage. Leader gave a light hug to JSM, showing his mischief^^

As you already saw from the pictures, Leader’s new short hair (slightly colored brown) called full attention from the audience, very stylish thanks to coordi-noona, Yuri noona.

Please allow me to use initials for them: HJ (Leader), JSM (Sominssi) and MC

2. Greetings:

HJ: Hello everybody, my name is Hyun Joong ( in Japanese)

JSM: She also greeted in Japanese

MC: Hello, my name is Yuka Miyamoto of DATV. This year, we commemorate the 13th year since the author of Playful Kiss, Ms. Kaoru Tada passed away. I think that she will enjoy this event with us somewhere at site. By the way, one and a half month passed after March 11 earthquake which struck northern-east of Japan. While watching the disastrous situation of the area, we have been thinking what we can do. Taking this opportunity to have a reconstruction support event today, we would like to express our sincere condolences to the victims and their families.

HJ: I feel very sorry that I could not help enough people of the disaster area. I hope that they will be able to overcome this hardship. I would like to be of some assistance for them during the course of their struggle with the difficulties.

JSM: Some of my friends live in Japan.  Therefore, I could not take this as a fire across the river, especially Japan is geographically very close to our country. (In Japanese) I hope that you will work hard to fight with this situation.

3.  Talk session

At the both side of the stage, the highschool uniforms were displayed (which actually both of Leader and JSM wore during the drama shooting)

MC: JSM ssi, how slim you are !!! You really accommodate internal organs in your body ? Hyun Joongssi, how do you feel about Osaka ?

HJ: I am so happy to see the fans in Osaka whom I did not see for a long time ( the audience screamed as regardless of their residence, they go to Tokyo ! It was not true what he said ^^) Anyway, (he changed the topic in a laugh ) today’s event is not what I sweat (???) Today, I do not have a dance track ( Why~~~~~~ !! the audience was in a shock) Next time, therefore, I will work out twice ! (on the occasion of solo showcase)

JSM: I personally visited Japan three times, This is the second visit for me on business , but this is the first time I visit Osaka. As I arrived earlier than Hyun Joongssi, I strolled here and there, enjoying Japanese food such as noodles and fried soba.

MC: Wow, it is giving hints on the quiz which will follow later.
JSM: Sorry !

MC: Both of you acted the roles of very strong personalities in the darama.
BaekSeunjo Hyun Joongssi acted was a guy with IQ200, being good at sport, cooking. Also, he is really nice-looking, but cold on the surface, having no interest in others.
How do you feel about the role of BaekSeunjo ?

HJ: BaekSeunJo is good at sport like myself.. However he is totally different from me as he is also good at cooking, with brain of IQ200. As I studies a lot for preparation, I could learn the lines of my part quickly during the later part of drama shooting. So, I thought “Wow, I may be genius ! “ (a glimpse of his 4D^^) But, after the drama, I am going back to Kim Hyun Joong (not genius he meant).

MC: How did you remember the lines including “X” and “Y” equation which you may already have forgotten ?

HJ: I tried hard to understand the meanings of the lines, studying it again (the highschool level mathematics) . I repeated the words in the mouth so that the words come out in a natural way.

MC: How about you, JSM ssi, How did you feel about the character of Oh Hani?

JSM: Oh Hani did not try too hard to approach BaekSeunJo
I think that she could have been able to grab the heart of SeunJo much faster, if she made a different approach, i.e, in a way the girls currently get close to boys.
However, she did not. Though she finally made a success to make SeungJo look at her but in a Oh Hani way of approach. It was good that Oh Hani stick to her style.

* I was much impressed by her in-depth analysis of Oh Hani character. How can we express Oh Hani much better than what JSM mentioned ? I feel that she is very brilliant !

MC: Did you find that Oh Hani resembles you ?

JSM: Yes and No

MC: Do you say “ I love you” in a direct way ?

JSM: No, I cannot. But it seems that I cannot hide my feelings.
MC: Beak Seung was so mean to you ! What I remember was EP 11, when you stayed overnight in the room of BSJ. Do you roll about a lot in your dream ?

JSM: When I was a child, Yes, but I do not now. I can marry anytime^^

MC: Hyun Joongssi, you looked terrific, being dressed in a Polo shirt in tennis court. I cannot imagine anybody who look better than you in a Polo shirt.

HJ: I have never experienced tennis so far. You may have been cheated well by my playing a tennis, but the nice-shot scene was made by CG (in a laugh)

MC: While you gave a harsh word to Oh Hani, but smiled sometimes in turning your back to her. What did you think by acting such a scene?

HJ: Well, that kind of attitude is similar to myself. I cannot be honest towards my feeling in front of the person I love. I pretend to be curt, blunt and cold, but smile in her behind. Therefore, I could acted this part without difficulties.

MC: Is there any favorite scene ?( Leader did not respond to her quickly; it seemed that he was thinking something different) Did you forgot as you have been busy?

HJ: I like the scene of the graduation ceremony where I delivered a speech. It was when I began to open my heart to Oh Hani, thus expressing my feeling to her in a speech. “ I make it fun, so that people will be happy “ I like this phrase.
I, being a singer as well as actor, I know that all of you enjoy seeing the both sides of myself. However, I sometimes forgot this because I think “ Wow it is so hard and distressfull” This phrase in the speech (he borrowed from grandmother of Oh Hani) reminded me ; I have to enjoy myself what I am doing because it will make you happy.
I like the best this scene and the lines.

JSM: I am going to talk about an episode during the drama shooting. At the very beginning when we (HJ and JSM) were not frank enough, there was a scene we got fallen asleep on the desk while studying. HyungJoongssi really slept at that moment, snoring very slightly to the extent only I can hear it. It was like a kitten’s breathing ( very charming expression JSM used to express “ snoring” ) , which only I could recognize.

MC: Wow, JSMssi happened to listen your snoring, a kitten-like breathing ^^

HJ: I really snore ( How does he know ? kekek ) Staff praised my acting “ Hyun Joong ! You acted very well !!!"

JSM : I may be talented with clairvoyance. For example,
I see a) I remember the birthday of my father which I forgot 、b) I see a friend of mine got ill one day before, c) I see something which will happen the next day in a dream.

HJ : Today, I had a nightmare that I was kidnapped and put into a container, when I had some rest after the rehearsal. I was frightened seeing the ceiling different from those of my house, when I got awake. Maybe it was because I read some horror comics.

The movie of JSM ballet scene :

MC: You took ballet lessons, didn’t you? JSM ssi ?

JSM : Yes, from the primary school to the junior high school, I took classic ballet lessons. At high school, I learned a Korean traditional dance as well.

MC: Did you want to become a dancer ?

JSM: Yes ! But I had much interest in acting now, that is why I changed my major in the university to acting.

MC: HyungJoongssi, Are you awake? Nowadays you may be able to sleep while opening your eyes.

HJ: No, I was just thinking of something different.

MC: Aigoooooooooooo !!!You are now in the Playful Kiss event !

HJ: ( No hesitation ^^) I was just thinking that someone of the staff lost his shoes during that shooting, Who was it ? (audience into explosion of laugh )

MC: Wow, it is you, HyungJoongssi. Though I would like to make a different question to you, I will skip to the next !

Another Oh Hani’s delusion scene (SeungJo was threatened by Oh Hani’s bad group)

MC: Sominssi, you look terrific with a bad-girl makeup. Your face expressions changed a lot.

JSM: Actually, I put my efforts in that point. As the film director insisted to stick to the original comic, I tried to express comic-character.

MC: Did you practice in front of mirror?

JSM: No I did not use a mirror. Instead, I imagined the situation Oh Hani was.

MC: HyungJoongssi, you slept in a coffin ?

HJ: Well, I lied down myself for the first time in the coffin. I thought “ Wow, death means the situation like this. I have to survive and live ! My life will end once the cover of this coffin is closed ! In order not to regret anything, I will make best efforts to live ! (with his 4Dness, we were going to die laughing )

Another scene ( the duel with BongJengoo sorry it may not be the righ spelling)

MC: How many times did you practice fencing ?

HJ: With no time for practice, the action director gave us tips at site.
Actually, it was shot the same place I was playing violin during the BOF shooting. The Garden BCG.

MC: Is it famous ?

HJ: To be honest, I don’t know exactly.

MC: Then, it should become popular

HJ: Fighting ( in Japanese) !

4. Question Corner.

Q1 :BaekSeungJo was talented as well in cooking. How about you ?

HJ: Well, I can do some cooking. I just cannot cut well with a knife, that’ it!
It is hard for me to slice apples, potatoes, onions, and so on. If someone cut these well, I can cook something nice though it does not look great.

Q2: JSM ssi, you have a beautiful skin. Do you do something to keep your skin in a good condition?

JSM: Nothing special. I just see the things in a positive way. I only started to make-up only recently. Before, I do not use even sunscreen. As I was told by my mother to use sunscreen.

MC: Hyun Joongsii, you may be very direct in your love, is there any scene that you never do in your private life?

HJ: I will not pun on same outfit with a girlfriend. I only accept to pun on the same ring with her. I will never ever put on the same T shirt, neither shoes.

MC: But you look great in that outfit.

No reaction from Leader …..

HJ: Ah~ it is because I was BaekSeungJo (in Japanese, it was very funny^^) !  

Q4: If your girlfriend is not good at cooking, are you patient enough to eat ?or do you suggest her to go out for restaurant ?

HJ: To be honest, if she is not talented in cooking, the first twice or three times, I will eat her cuisine, but I will suggest how about going out for dinner?
I personally have been living alone for a long time, I usually order delivery service, which is less expensive and delicious. Though it is not good for health, I put my efforts in exercise.

JSM: I am not good at cooking. I can only cook omelet, ramen. But I will take a domestic lesson before I got married.

MC: How old are you ?

JSM: I am 23 years old now (actually 22 years old for a western way of counting)

Q5; Have you ever handed over a love letter to someone?

JSM: Never. I was interested in something different at highschool. People do not exchange love letters at university.

MC: Where did you study your Japanese?

JSM: (In a Japanese) I learned it by myself.

Q6: How do you recommend people to watch “Playful Kiss”

HJ: I hope that everyone remember how innocent your first love was and enjoy this drama from that viewpoint.

5. Word Association Game:

MC: The next is a corner of word association game.
You are requested to write in a board the word you imagine/associate by inspiration.

1. Graduation

HJ: Jaja noodle ( noodles with meat bean paste and meats)

JSM: Doctor’s degree

MC: Well, it is quite tough to give the same answer with Hyun Joongssi’s .

HJ : We, Koreans used to go to eat Jaja noodles with family to celebrate graduation from highschool.

JSM: (in a laugh) It was a long ago when Jaja noodles was expensive. But nowadays, we do not have such custom (which made Leader a bit embarrassed^^ )

MC: It seems that the difference comes from generation gap.

2. Letter

HJ: Confession (which reminds me of SS501 song^^)

JSM: Pencil

JSM: I like the feeling to write with a pencil . I usually use ballpoint pens, but sometimes I would like to use a pencil, because I love the sound of pencil.

HJ: At first, I wrote “invitation“I recently recive an invitation for wedding because friends of mine start getting marred.

3. Summer

HJ: Sea JSM :Hotness

MC: It seems very difficult to get the same answer from both of you.

4. Sport

HJ: Tennis JSM : Soccer

HJ: I thought that she may remember we played tennis together during the drama shooting, but it seemed that she did not remember …

JSM: As I know that Hyun Joongssi loves soccer, I thought he would write
“ soccer“

5. Tourist spots in Japan

HJ: Hotsprings

JSM: Osaka

MC: It seems that JSM ssi is much matured than Hyun Joongssi.

HJ: Osaka is also nice for sightseeing, especially famous by Takoyaki
( octopus dumplings)

MC: How about Korean sightseeing spots you would like to recommend for Japanese people ? I expect the same answer !

(MC seemed to be desperate in getting the same answers from the this couple)

HJ: Namsan( South Mountain , famous for dating among young couples)

JSM: Samchung Dong

HJ: We made a shooting at Namsan, Hani seemed to forget it.

JSM: We also had a shooting at Samchung Dong, Don’t’ you remember ?

They seemed to be very frank, sharing jokes @_@

HJ: Do they know SamchungDong (to the audience)

MC: Are there anyone who know SamchungDong ? (of course !!! Many people raised hands which seemed to be a surprise to Leader ^^ )

6; What about a typical Korean food ?

HJ: Korean BBQ

JSM: Kimchi

(In a desperate manner ) MC closed this corner by saying
“ They were perfect together !!! “

[Liezle : Lafone forgot to include this and emailed me about this so I am injecting this one here.]

During the quiz corner where MC expected the same answer from both of JSM and Leader,
To the quesion: Who do you imagine as most popular idol group in Korea?

Eventually the same answer came " SS501 " which made all the fans at site happy !!!

7. Yes/No game regarding the drama scenes

8. Performance

JSM sang a song called “ I will give you all my love “ , very cute ^^
(It is a pitty that nobody took her picture )

Leader sang two songs, “Thank you” and “ One more time” of course.
Instead of saying “Thank you” in Korean, he sang “Arigato” in Japanese.

9. Finale

MC: (to JSM) Were you nervous?
JSM: Yes, I was. (in Japanese)
I think that singers are talented people, though I am not.
I made my effots so that people can enjoy it.
HJ: I will jump up and down when I will be come back with my solo album in June. After a short rest, let’s jump up so that we cannot take a breath in June ( does he expect us jump together ???)

About their future activities:

HJ: Starting the release of solo album in June, I will have a showcase in Korea, then making the tour in Asia. (He clearly mentioned the date of showcase in Korea will be June 7 during the evening session) I dedicated three months and a half for preparation. I feel that MV is fantastic. I think that the album will be worthy for the length of the period you have been patiently awaiting.

JSM: During the second part of this year, I will work for a drama or film. I hope that you will have interest in my activities as well.

Closing speeches :

HJ: To tell the truth, I worried a bit about all of you because you were struck with a big disaster nobody had ever experienced. I thought that you are depressed, and it was worrisome. But, today, you are so bright, cheerful, laughed a lot which made me happy. I would like to be back to Japan to see you again.

JSM: I was able to stand in such a big stage twice thanks to Hyun Joongssi. It was a great experience for me. I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Hyun Joongssi for giving this opportunity to me. (Leader was so shy by her sudden expression of her appreciation ) Further, I initially thought that it would be great if I could be of some assistance to help you, but it was me who received big power from you.
Thank you indeed (in Japanese)

MC: Here I would like to make an important announcement. It has been decided that Playful Kiss Tokyo event would take place on August 2 at Tokyo International Forum. Hyun Joongssi, you made a wrinkle in the forehaead? You didn’t know it?

HJ: No, I didn’t know. With a new album, I will be able to show many performance to you. See you soon !

Well that is the end of my report. I feel that both of Leader and JSM are very brilliant, talented in-depth analysis of acting. JSM is much matured in her age, very smart inspite of limited experiences. ~Lafone

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2011-5-5 07:33 | 显示全部楼层
日本恶吻见面会的后记:
台湾PTT网友:  lenaxchu @ PTT SS501翻译的

中文版
From:http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/SS501/M.1304530443.A.C84.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
作者: beneedles (累過之後就會有微笑) 看板: SS501
標題: [翻譯] 日本惡吻FM Q&A
時間: Thu May  5 01:33:58 2011

Credit: Lafone @ www.liezle.blogspot.com
譯者:lenaxchu @ PTT SS501
轉載請註明full credit only
以下為重點翻譯

1. 大家好,我是賢重,我今天看到很多很久沒看到的人耶(觀眾抗議,他們都為了賢重去
   東京參加,賢重笑了笑,換個話題),今天我沒有跳舞喔(觀眾抗議說為什麼啦),下
   次我會跳兩首啦。

2. 白勝祖跟我一樣很會運動,但是他跟我不一樣是他很會做飯,而且IQ200,我可以看了
   台詞就立刻去演耶,所以我可能也是天才,但戲結束後我又變回金賢重了。

3. 我會試著去瞭解台詞的意思,我會重複念,然後以自然的方式念出來。

4. 我很少打網球,妳們應該被我在惡吻裡打網球的樣子騙了吧,那個打得好的球都是CG做
   的啦。

5. MC:勝祖都會跟哈妮講難聽話,但偶爾會在轉身後出現微笑,你是怎麼樣的呢?
   賢重:我有點像,對我愛的人我很難誠實表達自己,我會很冷酷很直接,但背後微笑,
         我演這一趴沒甚麼困難。

6. 我喜歡畢業典禮我致詞那一幕,那裡是我對哈妮開始敞開心防的地方,我喜歡那一句話
   :我開心的過,大家也會很開心。

7. 我身為歌手跟演員,我知道妳們都喜歡兩種我,可是我有時候會忘記,因為我覺得好辛
   苦好沮喪,這句話提醒了我自己(第6點的那句),我要自己先享受的過我現在在做的
   事情,因為這可以讓妳們開心。

8. 哈妮:我們之前在拍我們兩個睡在書桌上阿,賢重那個時候真的睡著了,他還小小的打
         呼了,但是只有我聽得到的程度,這個聲音很像小貓呼吸的聲音。
9. MC:賢重,哈妮聽到你打呼了!
   賢重:我真的打呼了(你怎麼知道?),工作人員還誇講我演得很好耶。

10. 我今天做惡夢了,我剛排練完後休息了一下(真的很累耶,這種時候也要睡覺)我夢
    到我被綁架然後關在一個容器裡。我剛醒來還被嚇到,因為那邊的天花板跟我家的不
    一樣,可能是因為我看了恐怖漫畫。
   【補充】他是說他排練完以後休息的時候做的惡夢,他說他醒來看到天花板不同,是因
    為他在會場那裡睡覺啦,可是睡迷糊了起來後忘記自己在會場,看到不是自己家的天
    花板被嚇到。

11. MC:賢重你還醒著嗎?現在你可能可以睜開眼睛睡覺耶。
    賢重:沒有(意思我沒醒著),我剛在想其他事情耶。
    MC:唉呀,你現在在惡吻活動耶!  
    賢重:我剛在想其中一個工作人員在拍那一幕的時候,鞋子不見了,是誰阿?
          (觀眾大笑)

12. MC:賢重你睡在棺材裡?
    賢重:嗯,我第一次一個人躺在棺材裡,我在想,哇,原來死亡就是指這樣的情況,
          我要好好努力跟生活,一但這個棺材關起來,我的生命就要結束了,為了不要
          有遺憾,我要努力生活炸裂。
          (譯者用這個形容來表達賢重想努力生活的意志XD)

13. MC:你練了幾次西洋劍阿?
    賢重:沒有練習,拍的時候有人在旁邊跟我講訣竅,其實那個地點跟我以前在拍花男
          時拉小提琴的地方是一樣的耶。

14. MC:那個地方很有名嗎?
    賢重:我不知道耶。
    MC:應該會變有名吧。
    賢重:加油!(幫地點加油?)

15. 我可以做一點飯啦,可是我沒辦法用刀子好好切東西,就是這樣。

16. 我很不會削蘋果、馬鈴薯跟洋蔥等等,如果有人可以弄好,我可以做賣相不好但好吃
    的東西(你確定嗎?)。

17. MC:跟戲裡不同,你在私生活裡絕對不會做的有嗎?  
    賢重:我跟女友在一起不會穿那種衣服(情侶衣吧),我只能接受跟她帶一樣的戒指
          ,但是我一定不會穿那樣的t-shirt,連鞋子都不會。
    MC:可是你那樣穿很好看阿。
   (賢重不理MC)
  賢重後來回應MC:因為我當時是白勝祖咩(用日文答,就變得很好笑)。

19. MC:如果你女友不太會做飯,你會耐心吃完還是乾脆去餐廳?
  賢重:老實說,如果她不會做飯,我第一二次或三次會耐心吃,後來我會建議要不要
       出去吃。我一個人住蠻久了,我都叫外送,便宜又好吃,可是有點不健康,所
     以我會多運動。

20. MC:你怎麼推薦大家要看惡吻?
  賢重:我希望大家記得自己的初戀多純真,然後以這種心情享受這部戲。

字詞連想遊戲部份

1. 第一題:畢業典禮
   賢重:jaja麵
   哈妮:學位
   MC:要跟賢重答案一樣很難耶。
   賢重:我們韓國人高中畢業後跟家人一起慶祝時會吃jaja麵。
   哈妮:(大笑)那是因為很久以前jaja麵很貴,可是現在我們已經不會了。
   (賢重整個囧)
   MC:這可能是世代代溝不同。

2. 這一部分都是MC提一個東西,讓他們兩個回答連想到什麼,結果一直都回答不一致,MC
   都說要你們回答一樣的好難,後來他們倆就開始想對方可能會寫什麼要試圖一致,還是
   天不從人願。

3. 其中一個題問:運動。
   賢重:網球
   哈妮:足球(可見哈妮多配合,偏偏賢重答網球)
   賢重:不是阿,我想她可能會記得我在惡吻裡是打網球啊。

4. MC:覺得韓國最紅的偶像團體是誰?
   賢重跟哈妮:SS501
   (會問這題是因為他們兩個從來沒有一題答案相同過,MC看不下去了吧,這題答完底下
   的觀眾都在尖叫,可見都是TS啊XDDDD)

5. MC:有推薦日本人可以去韓國時可以去的地方嗎?**我希望你們的答案是一樣的喔**
   賢重:南山
   哈妮:Samchung Dong
   賢重:我們在南山有拍戲耶,哈妮忘了嗎?
   哈妮:我們在Samchung Dong也有取景阿,你忘了嗎?
   賢重問觀眾:你們知道Samchung Dong嗎?(很多人都舉手知道,賢重很驚訝)

6. MC:推薦的韓國食物?
   賢重:韓國烤肉
   哈妮:泡菜
  (MC整個絕望XDDDD,然後說:好吧,這兩個吃起來很搭)

MC問哈妮緊不緊張,哈妮答完賢重說,我會上下跳然六月後帶著SOLO專輯回歸,小小休息
後,我們一起奮力往上跳吧,因為六月不能休息喘口氣(這是要我們跟他一起跳嗎?)。

關於往後活動:我六月回歸,然後6/7韓國SHOWCASE,然後會開始亞洲宣傳行程,我很用心
準備了三個半月,我覺得MV會很棒,我想那個專輯讓你們等哪麼久是值得的。

結束詞:老實說,我很擔心妳們,因為妳們經歷了沒人經歷過的大災難,我以為妳們會很
沮喪,我很擔心,可是今天我看到妳們都很有活力也很常大笑,我很開心,我會再回到日
本見妳們的(真的很重視粉絲)。

MC說:8/2在東京也會有惡吻的活動喔,賢重,你幹麻額頭有皺紋,你不知道嗎?
賢重:我不知道耶,那個時候我專輯也發了,可以有很多表演,下回再見囉。

這場訪問真的很優,經譯者同意後就po到板上分享。
金賢重你的回答真的很天兵,一直讓我哭笑不得耶XDDD
最後附上一則讓人爆走的kiss chu(請點燈)

youtu.be/lOT790q_qtg

--
哭泣,不代表脆弱,只因堅強太久。

--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

推 ritachang708:不愧是賢重...很多回答都好好笑XDDDD                 05/05 01:41
推 lenaxchu:阿,突然覺得不是字字句句相同的翻譯很害羞...            05/05 01:45
→ beneedles:哪會,妳翻的很好(拇指                                 05/05 01:48
推 joanneaqu:哈 怎麼變得那麼沒默契                                 05/05 02:04
推 jatoo:果然是賢重XDDDD 每次都讓MC不知所措!!!XD 感謝l&b en大^^    05/05 02:10

[ 本帖最后由 ecnj 于 2011-5-5 07:35 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 17:03 , Processed in 0.041431 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.