嗯嗯!kiss-su。。

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

青铜长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 01:46 | 显示全部楼层
啊啊  忍者亲辛苦了啊   晚上没来得及看在线  但是又因为提前很多亲们的小剧透搞的心痒痒 亲的图图真是让偶解馋了哈     XD  那个K要素来的再‘深入’点就更好了  >_<     呃……  那个 偶承认偶色女一只啦

[ 本帖最后由 三宅一生 于 2009-1-4 01:48 编辑 ]

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 01:54 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPlayer.swf?vid=D12604D746B76F59C7FBE83EF79ED3D5DA93&outKey=V12510ae0ab9fc39159b98880c6dfa2b1982a1f00ca5316af6e728880c6dfa2b1982a

[ 本帖最后由 忍者心动 于 2009-1-4 02:17 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 02:23 | 显示全部楼层
這在soompi看到的
加上按言後,套用一句廣東話 - 抵死

did he took a revision of what lover do by watching his father 's kdrama lol
這是他從他爸爸看的韓劇偷橋出來的情人都會做些什麼的吧

this i sort of expect it
我猜是這樣的了

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

of course , there must be some gift of love .so you know when they are not together , it will remind her of him
當然要有一份定情信物, 當他們分開後,才可以讓她睹物思人

登录/注册后可看大图

this was abit ..."@@" ..what can i say . KS you are good.
這個有點那個 ..."@@" ..該怎說才好呢. 江石你好樣.

登录/注册后可看大图

poor woman . she doesnt even have the hand to slap
可憐的女人,她連可以打他巴掌的手也拿不出來

登录/注册后可看大图

precisely . He learnt! from the three slaps ,. Dun let this woman have the sense to use her hands on him ~ LOL
他被賞了三巴掌後真的學乖了....不能讓這個女人有時間去思考打他一巴掌 ~lol

the grin after ~ tsk tsk ..DA ,you are do dead .
瞧他那個壞笑...嘖嘖..丹雅,你死定了.

登录/注册后可看大图

From Shirley of Soompi

[ 本帖最后由 Kit09 于 2009-1-4 02:33 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

白金长老

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 02:49 | 显示全部楼层

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-4 02:51 | 显示全部楼层
kbs  2008 演技大賞~~~

原來晶喜出席KBS大賞呀!!!

wuli晶喜呀!!! 衣服穿滴未免也太少啦!!! T.T...........

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-4 03:10 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-4 03:32 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 03:38 | 显示全部楼层
Courtesy: dramaok/soompi
(kit, newface, and dark cloud, i'll do the part before the next day)
Ep. 25:

登录/注册后可看大图

At the resort opening, Mr. and Mrs. Lee find out Sam-Wol granny is a shareholder and Mrs. Lee assumes Sam-Wol is Granpa Ha's mistress.... however the truth is Grandpa Ha gave the shares to her a long time ago, when he actually wanted to give her the house to her, she asked for stocks in exchange if he must insist on giving her something for all the sacrifices she's done for the Ha family (Sam-Wol never married she came into the Ha household on the day Aegi married Grandpa Ha, when the Ha's were struggling financially).

登录/注册后可看大图

Grandpa Ha tells Sam-Wol granny his works is done now. Sam-Wol says it would've been nice if Aegi ssi saw this and grandpa says she is probably watching.

滑雪场开幕式上,李氏夫妇发现三月奶奶是持股人,李妈认为三月奶奶是是李会长的情妇。。事实上是何爷爷很久以前就把股分給了她,因为实际上他是要把房子給她,但三月奶奶说如果他坚持一定要补偿她为何家所作的牺牲,她要求以股分來代替(三月奶奶在何家经济最苦时陪Aegi小姐嫁进何家后便未再嫁)。
何爷爷告诉三月奶奶他的工作现在已经完成了。三月奶奶说Aegi小姐能看到这些就好了。何爷爷说她也许正在看着呢。

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: you don't ski?
江:你不会滑雪?
DA: no.
丹:不会。
KS: but i was all nervous for hours. that you might ski down the slope and when i ask you 'who are you exactly' and you might reply (imitate her voice) 'i was in a skiing team'
江:我还紧张了好几个小时,想说当我问你“你到底是谁”时,你滑下坡来会回答我说(摹仿她的声音)“我是滑雪队的”
DA: (unamused) do i have to laugh?
丹:(不悦)我一定要笑吗?
KS: i say it cuz i have the habit of unnerving ppl's pride for no reason sometimes.
江:我这么说是因为我有习惯有时会没理由的打击别人的自尊。

登录/注册后可看大图

dongdong goes to ride the rubber sled again and DA tells him to wait for JK granny (who went to get something to eat).
东东又去滑橡皮筏,丹雅告诉他等小保姆来再去(她去吃东西)。
KS tells DA to go w/ DD if she's so worried, even though DA says she doesn't know how to ride.
即使丹雅说她不会滑雪,江石还是告诉丹雅如果担心就跟东东一起去。
then KS pushes DA and DA screams as her tube hits the wall and she falls out.
然后江石推了丹雅,她的橡皮筏撞到墙,丹雅跌出橡皮筏並尖声大叫。

KS: are you alright?
江:你还好吧?
DA: yes.
丹:嗯。
KS: i thought you were only lousy in singing but you have no sense of balance either.
江:我以为你只是唱歌难听,但你的平衡感也不怎样。
DA: that's why i told you i can't do this.
丹:所以我告诉你我不会。
KS: is that something to brag about? are you alright? your leg okay? did you hurt your back?
江:这是可以拿来自誇的吗?你还好吗?脚怎么样?背有没有受伤?
DA: i'm fine.
丹:我没事。
KS: tell me if you got hurt. don't just sit there alone in pain again.
江:受伤了就告诉我,别再自己坐在那自己受苦。

DD: auntie are you okay? wow.. ajussi you are so fast. you looked really cool riding it.
东东:姑姑还好吗?哇,大叔你好快,你滑的时候看起来好酷。
KS: i am on the cool side.. but too bad your auntie doesn't know it. your auntie has zero sports skills, so just let her watch from here, while you and i go ride..
江:我一直就很酷,可惜你姑姑不知道,你姑姑没有运动技巧,所以让她在这看,我们去滑。。

DD: ajussi you are really jjang cool!
东东:大叔你真的好酷!
KS: say it louder so your auntie can hear..
江:大声点你姑姑才听得到。。
DD: (shouting) auntie! this ajussi is really jjang cool!
东东:(大叫)姑姑!这位大叔真的好酷!
KS: how's her expression?
江:她什么表情?
DD: she shows nothing.
东东:她没表情。
KS: see.. i told you.. she doesn't know it..
江:看吧,早就告诉过你,她不知道。。

登录/注册后可看大图

then TY comes and promises DD he's better than KS. DA tells DD to ride once and come back to eat..
后来泰英来了而且跟东东保证他比江石还棒。丹雅告诉东东再滑一次就回来吃东西。

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: seeing how you care after your nephew so well. if you had your own child you'd be wrapping and raising it scaringly. but of course.. you've never dreamed of that either.. right?
江:看你把侄子照顾的这么好,如果有自己的孩子,你一定把孩子捧在手掌心。但是你从没梦想过这些,对吧?
DA: right.
丹:对。

mom: it's splendid.. they built it so nice and what will they do w/ their painful tummies when we take it from them?
李妈:太宏伟了,他们盖的真好,我们抢来以后他们会有多痛苦啊!
dad: well that's their fate. but watch what you say infront of Professor Ha..
李爸:那是他们的命。但你在何教授面前小心说话。。
mom: of course am i a dummy?
李妈:当然啦,我是傻瓜吗?
KS: (looks troubled) i'll go rest then..
江:(看起来很担心)那我去休息了。。

---

NEXt DAY..

登录/注册后可看大图

TY is getting upset that Mal-Soon has a suitor, cop Park, and she met him at the sauna...
TY and KS overhear Yeong-IN talkign to her friend about matching a scholar w/ DA... KS is bothered by it.

登录/注册后可看大图

KS's secretary tells him KS's being trailed by the son of a man KS fired.. KS may be in danger later on.

SY tells JA he went to the ski resort but he didn't ski, and they promise they will go together next time and both ski for the first time.

登录/注册后可看大图

Dong-dong got punched by Hyeon-Ji again but DD is waiting for the opportunity to fight against her in a match to get even.

Hyeon-Gyu's parents are emigrating to Australia to re-establish their restaurant business there where HG"s brother and sister in law are already there.
HG's staying to study and go army later, and he says he'll get a studio in DA's neighborhood.

登录/注册后可看大图

[HG and the other professor talk]
HG: it's all a show to rid of me.
prof: if it's not a show?
HG: --
prof: i thought the same too at first.. to get rid of you.. who resemble Jinha so much.
HG: did she say something?
prof: she said she's gone too when i told her the other guy is too tough to be her match she said that.
HG: she said that did she?
prof: hyeongyu maybe you will suffer great pain.
HG: i guess today i have to drink til my liver has a hole again.

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: that youngster told me, don't make her heart ache. so i said, that's strange, in order for you to have hope it's best that we're doing a show but what you said sounded like you were saying we're sincere too. but he says, he's crazy in that woman, but if that woman sincerely loves someone he can send her away. as long as that woman can live as a person alive instead of a dead corpse he can do that. and i pitied him for the first time, and wondered what would've happen if i didn't get involved. we started this game because of Hye-Joo, but if it hadn't then maybe your heart would've gone to him.. i am a person who always play with people so to a person like you who's not living easily, i am just another burden, but he may be different.. and he, who says he doesn't care what happens to him as long as you live as a person alive.. perhaps he may really be the person who should be by yourside.
DA: even if you didn't get involved, even if you didn't ask to start this game, Hyeon-Gyu is not it.
KS: how are you so certain? you must know a person's feelings change over time.
DA: i just know. that youngster and i.. noting will change..
KS: are you always so certain of your feelings? like, no matter how time flows my heart will always be this way? i envy your confidence.
DA: let's go.
KS: you know the actor James Dean don't you? the guy who died young and became a legend? he said this.. dream like you will live forever, and live today like you will die today. for as long as i'm doing this game with you.. i wonder about doing that..
DA: what do you mean?
KS: i've never had the dream of living forever, so i thought about living today as if it's the last. tomorrow i dont' know what i will do to you, but today for a day, i will live as your lover.. just for today.. that's what i'm saying. i'm saying before the game's over, as your lover, i want to do everything there is to do.

[KS calls mom and says DA called and she's busy for lesson today]

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: tell me. about the things you wanted to do w/ that person but because he left you couldnt'.. love is but a mental illness and fantasy isn't it? then why not we let our fantasies be known..
DA: --
KS: i said you were jik-seol-shin-gong, why are you staying so quiet.
DA: you're being chased by something aren't you? you seem that way.. as if..
KS: as if?
DA: as if you're going somewhere.. the rushed feeling.
KS: but you know. this game won't last long. and we're both addicted somewhat to this game.. isn't it? then before such game is over.. let's do everything there's to do.. why? you don't want to? am i the only one addicted? am i?
DA: how is it done? how do you do everything that there's to do before the game's over.

登录/注册后可看大图

[JA's ex comes again to pester, and SY tells the loser he'll marry JA, just to get the loser to stop]
JA: please stop the car. please. (runs out)
SY: (grabs her) what's wrong Jin-ah ssi?
JA: i can't. (crying) i can't do it anymore. i bit my teeth down not to have feelings for you, so i can see you longer, but whenever i see you, whenever i watch you do something for me.. it's so hard i feel like i'm dying.
SY: why do you cry for a person like me? what am i?
JA: (leans into him)
SY: (hugs her)

Ju-Kyeong's ex tells her her father pled w/ him not to see Ju-Kyeong anymore cuz the father couldn't bear watching his only daughter marry a lowly driver.

登录/注册后可看大图

[coffee shop]
TY: i think i'm being cheated.
MS: what?
TY: you've changed completely. i asked you to come out and you should just come out but you nagged about me calling you now!
MS: so? do what you want.
TY: see! you were always gonna run w/ the money. you start stamping today!
MS: what?
TY: starting today you pay back a dollar ten dollars i don't care!
MS: what's that?
TY: can't you tell? give me everything you have on you!
MS: you know i have no money!
TY: give me i said!
MS: gee.. this is so dirty and pathetic. here you go i'm giving you okay!
TY: okay then. 10 bucks. today you get a 10 dollar stamp.
MS: just take it all. take the change too i can walk to the police station.
TY: i'm not a ruthless loanshark.
MS: you're doing exactly that right now!

登录/注册后可看大图

JA: i can't see you again then, right? because i'm burdening you.
SY: i'm old. and i'm not someone who can have the same heart as a young person like you because that seems like greed. however, i can't do that. i can't not see you i dont want to. i know it's greedy, and i know i'm a bad person for it, but i don't want to do that.
JA: ajussi..
SY: i can't promise anything and i know i will just hesitate like this til no end but i don't want to do that.
JA: then.. can i stop pretending i'm not? is it okay if i show it a little from time to time?
SY: I may show it too.. i know i can't w/out promising anything.. but i may be caught showing it again like today.
JA: (weep)
SY: are you crying again?
JA: i'm not crying because of you, i'm crying because of me. i've lived my life thinking i'm so foolish, but now hearing you say this, i feel as though i'm quite dazzling.. ah.. i am such a dazzling girl too.. and that's why i'm tearing up..
SY: Then i should cry too.. i too thought much that i am a foolish and boring guy.. but being with you i feel it's so marvelous that i wonder perhaps i am not a bad guy either.

登录/注册后可看大图

KS: tell me the things you wanted to do w/ that person but didn't get to. if possible i'll try to match them.
DA: --
KS: why? you can't get that feeling w/ me so you can't do it w/ me?
DA: you go first.. what did you want to do while dating?
KS: what a male wants to do in courtship? that's simple isn't it? what would a man and woman do?
DA: should i just leave?
KS: see you're more fickle than me. hm.. let me think.. i haven't really wanted to do anything.. ah.. how about that.. in a big street.. that's really crowded a woman shouting.. 'i love you kang-seok ssi.. ssi..ssss.. '
DA: (!)
KS: i guess not?
DA: correct.
KS: then you go.
DA: mobile phone!
KS: what?
DA: when he was alive there weren't textmessaging.. at times i thought it would've been nice if we got to do this.
KS: he was too shy to say 'i love you' but you were hoping he might send you a textmessage to tell you he loves you?
DA: no. 'where are you?" like that.. where are you? and 'i'll come'.. that kind of normal talk.. 'i'll be a little late wait.. '..
KS: he could've done those over the phone.
DA: we didn't have mobile phone back then.. and he called at times to our house but w/ the elders we couldn't talk much before hanging up.
KS: what exactly did you do w him? besides him waiting by your door. other than that? things that real lovers do.. don't you think you were cheated? to keep holding onto that person who didn't even give you much memories?
DA: maybe more so because there weren't many. in highshool there was a poetry recital. he called my home to tell me he would come, but he didn't. i waited and waited.. sun set, and the kids all went home, but i kept waiting since he said he'd come. after passing 10 o clock he arrived running. there was a spicy scent coming from his body. he said he went to my home and asked me why i was still waiting. infront of his school there was a protest so he couldn't get out. that day, he held my hand for the first time, and told me to go and wait at home from now on if he doesn't show up when he says he would. and i said no, if he says he's coming that means he's coming, so i will wait.
KS: so is that why you're still waiting? not even moving a bit?
DA: now your turn.
KS: (grabs her) let's go outside and see what we can do today.

登录/注册后可看大图

[street]
KS: (holds her hand) i wanted to do this. to walk where everyone's walking to show them this woman is my woman. oh you're not going to say let go?
DA: i'm trying to match what i can do.
KS: (giddy)

[street accesory vendor]
KS: you're never done this before right? let's see... which is the most childish.. ah this is perfect. what do you think?
KS: you said you'd go with it.
DA: i don't think that will do.
KS: you're so fickle. (grabs scarf) ah. how about this then? (puts on her) wear it while you're dating me. aren't you gonna answer?
DA: i'll try.

登录/注册后可看大图

HG: (drunk)
HJ: (comes)
HG: i'm going home.
HJ: yes.
HG: so don't worry and go home.
HG: it's cold. go home!
HG: but why aren't you going? just replying?
HJ: if i don't reply then you'll get mad.
HG: i wish i could be like you too. i'm so tormented because i was hoping for something isn't it? i said as long as she met someone she loved i'd like her go but i'm like this because i still have lingering attachment.
HJ: my brother cannot be like you. he's not someone who would torment over a woman.
HG: do you think you know everything about your brother? i wish i could believe you too.. i know the waiting would be easier if what you said were true. but that doesn't seem so.
HJ: my brother, it's true he be a little wavered because of her. he said Ha Dan-Ah is different, and that was first time he ever said that about a woman so i realized it may not purely because of me, but i know this.. you love her more! and love should be realized for ppl who love more..
HG: i really wish i could be like you. you couldn't even breathe when you saw me, but now you can say this to me.. i wish i could be like you..

登录/注册后可看大图

TY: what the! i collected 10 bucks on the loan but the tab is 67 bucks!
MS: haha.. Friend! i'll stamp tomorrow too! tomorrow i'll do it at the short-rib diner!
TY: did you win the lottery?
MS: yup hahaa.. tomorrow i'll pay you back 10 bucks too.. bravo! Nam Mal-Sool you had this undiscovered skill to you! ouch.
TY: you ok?
MS: i was told not to drink until it's all healed.
TY: then why did you drink so much.
MS: don't make me talk. ack..
TY: go home.. go..

[MS home]
TY: want water?
MS: (nod)
TY: (pours water) here. drink.
MS: (looks at TY and smiles)
TY: why are you smiling so big?
MS: it'd be so nice if you were my wife! when i'm sick and thirtsty you pour me water.. you're such a good bride! friend, i really really like you (hugs him). how did i land a friend like you in my miserable life.. thank you friend!
TY: um.. i'm going..
MS: bye friend!

[outside, TY storms out]
TY: what the Ha Tae-Yeong! do you see her as a woman?! oh oh .. get a grip..

登录/注册后可看大图

[street]
DA gets a textmessage from KS: "wait. i'm coming" ..
then KS appears immediately with 2 cups of vending machine coffee.
KS: you said you wanted to things like this..
DA: (smiles and takes the coffee)
KS: as i was fetching coffee i thought of something i wanted to do too.

DA: do we have to go somewhere? what is it that you wanted to do? you're not trying to go win a doll right now are you? they're closed--
KS: (grabs her head and shoves her back into the light pole, then kisses her)
KS: it was this! love is a mental illness isn't it? what wouldn't i do since i'm crazy?

登录/注册后可看大图

[HG hallucinates and thinks HJ is DA, and hugs her.. HJ cries even though HG thinks it's DA he's hugging]

登录/注册后可看大图

[outside DA home]
DA: you should go.
KS: (fixes her scarf) will you remember? no matter what, i was once your lover too?
DA: (looks down)
KS: i asked for too much..
DA: i will remember.. that my heart ached when a man looked sad.
KS: (hugs her) you don't say such thing, you foolish woman! why do you say such thing to a jerk like me!

preview/预告:
KS: we are ppl who set out to do everything's there to do as lovers!
江:我们是出来作所有恋人该作的事!
DA: i'm grateful.. to be able to do these things i've not done before.
丹:我很感谢。。可以作从前没作过的事。

JA: when i'm reborn next.. i'm gonna be born same age as you ajussi.
真:当我下辈子重生时,我要跟大叔同年纪。
SY: i can promise this one thing.. in my lifetime you are the last woman whose hand i hold.
书: 我可以答应你一件事,你是我这辈子最后牵手的女人。

TY: about that woman earlier.. she and i are have no relations.
泰:有关之前那个女人,她和我没有关系。
MS: why are you telling me this!
英:你为什么告诉我这些!

HG: don't you feel suffocated?
贤:你不觉得有窒息感吗?
HJ: you don't worry about my feelings.
慧:别在乎我的感觉。

KS: i know kid (doll).. that i'm a bad selfish guy.. but just for today i want to live w/ her like it's the last day.
江:我知道孩子(娃娃)。。我是个自私的坏家伙。。但只有今天,我想跟她生活在一起,就像没有明天。。。

[ 本帖最后由 laura1997 于 2009-1-4 13:30 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 04:07 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Laura

奮鬥了二個小時,終於可以進來了
真的是漫長的一夜
看來你是包攬了今晚的翻譯了吧.
那麼謝謝了.

---------------

e25 ental 700mb foxmail 下載連結

Family Honour.E25.090103.HDTV.XViD.Ental.avi (700.69M) [下载]
(有效时间到: Sunday, 11 January, 2009 2:40)

主题

回帖

积分

社区元老

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 04:10 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Kit09 于 2009-1-4 04:07 发表
Dear Laura

奮鬥了二個小時,終於可以進來了
真的是漫長的一夜
看來你是包攬了今晚的翻譯了吧.
那麼謝謝了.

---------------

e25 ental 700mb foxmail 下載連結

Family Honour.E25.090103.HDTV.XViD.E ...

kit, newface, and dark cloud, i'll do the part before the next day

主题

回帖

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 05:19 | 显示全部楼层
翻译第二天的江丹部分场景(不好意思,我只翻译我最感兴趣的部分):

[咖啡馆/餐馆]
江石: 告诉我你原来想和那人做什么但没有做成,如果可能,我尽力满足.
丹雅: --
江石: 怎么? 和我一起不会有那种感觉,所以你就不愿和我做??
丹雅: 你先说... 约会的时候你想做什么?
江石: 约会的时候男生想做什么? 不是很简单吗? 一个男人和女人在一起想做什么?
丹雅: 我应该立刻离开吗?
江石: 看你比我都善变(容易改变主意). 嗯,让我想想.. 我还真的没有想过要做什么事情.. 啊.. 这个怎样.. 在拥挤的大街上,这个女人大声喊道:'我爱你,江石(石石石。。。回音) '
丹雅: (!)
江石: 不行?
丹雅: 对.
江石: 那你说吧.
丹雅: 手机!
江石: 什么?
丹雅: 他在世的时候,还没有短信这种东西.. 有时我想如果我们可以互发短信该多好啊.
江石: 他太害羞了,不敢当面跟你说‘我爱你', 所以你希望他给你发短信,说我爱你吗?
丹雅: 倒不是. '你在哪?" 这类的.. 你在哪里? 还有 '我就来'.. 这种一般的谈话.. '我会晚点儿,等一下.. '..
江石: 他可以在电话里说呀!
丹雅: 那时候我们还没有手机.. 而且他打电话到家里来,老人们都在,我们也不可能说什么.
江石: 那你和他还做过什么嘛? 除了他在你门外等着。。。

[小摊旁]
江石: 你太挑剔了!啊,这个怎样 (围巾)?
丹雅: --
江石: 你不回答吗?
丹雅: 试试吧.

[街上]
丹雅收到江石发来的短信:“等一下,我就来。。。”
江石立马就冒出来,手里拿着两杯咖啡
江石: 你说的你希望做这样的事情。..
丹雅: (微笑,接过咖啡)
江石: 在买咖啡的时候,我想起一件我想做的事情.

丹雅: 我们必须到哪里去吗? 你到底想做什么? 不会是现在就想去打玩偶吧? 已经关门了--
江石: (迅速捧住丹雅的头,往后推向电线杆,亲吻了她)
江石: 就是这个! 爱是一种精神病,不是吗? 反正我疯了,为什么不做呢?

[HG hallucinates and thinks HJ is DA, and hugs her.. HJ cries even though HG thinks it's DA he's hugging]

[河家门外]
丹雅: 你该回去了.
江石: (整理丹雅的围巾) 你会记住吧? 无论如何,我曾经也做过你的恋人?
丹雅: (低下了头)
江石: 我要求的太多了..
丹雅: 我会记住的... 当这个男人忧伤时,我的心也很痛.
江石: (拥抱丹雅) 不要说这种话, 你这个傻女人! 为什么要对我这样的混蛋说这种话!!

[ 本帖最后由 baima22 于 2009-1-4 05:48 编辑 ]

主题

回帖

积分

支柱会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-4 05:23 | 显示全部楼层
呼叫,呼叫,Laura、kit, 還有newface,烏雲來報到了,請問是否Laura你現在貼出來沒翻的東西,我接著翻呢?請回復。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 02:27 , Processed in 0.041112 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.