|
第六集插曲 Goodbye - Mary Hopkin
EN: Please don't wake me until late tomorrow comes,
ZH: 请不要叫醒我到晚明天的来临,
EN: And I will not be late.
ZH: 而我不会晚。
EN: Late today when it becomes tomorrow.
ZH: 当它成为明天的今天迟到。
EN: I will leave to go away.
ZH: 我将离开去。
EN: Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye my love goodbye.
ZH: 再见,再见,再见,再见我的爱,再见。
EN: Songs that lingered on my lips excite me now
ZH: 徘徊在我的嘴唇上的歌曲激发我现在
EN: And linger on my mind.
ZH: 并在我脑海里挥之不去。
EN: Leave your flowers at my door
ZH: 我的门离开你的花
EN: I'll leave them for the one who waits behind.
ZH: 我会留下来的后面等待的人。
EN: Far away my lover sings a lonely song
ZH: 我的爱人很远的地方唱一首寂寞的歌
EN: And calls me to his side.
ZH: 并叫我到他的身边。
EN: When the song of lonely love
ZH: 当孤独的爱之歌
EN: Invites me on I must go to his side.
ZH: 我对我一定要去他身边的邀请。
EN: Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye my love goodbye.
ZH: 再见,再见,再见,再见我的爱,再见。
|
|