找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: viva1124

【2008SBS】【家门的荣光】家门的荣光 荣光的家门 楼内诸君 与有荣焉~~~~^^

  [复制链接]

0

主题

401

回帖

386

积分

青铜长老

积分
386
发表于 2009-2-1 20:35 | 显示全部楼层
这几天过得...... ,前两天就因为剧情介绍而心情纠结,不过江爸再出手重,毕竟是演戏,演员之间相互又没仇,就算NG多次,除非发生意外,应该不会有大碍,就这程度,wuli楼里的HC们就纷纷指责BJ大妈了,没想到戏里名胜召集滴黑帮没露面,戏外朴SG就无辜被害到受伤,想到昨天有亲说到韩剧中父母经常有对子女动手滴暴力镜头,看来,在韩国家长、电视等给公众耳濡目染滴暴力影响已造成社会的暴力倾向,看来韩国确实没有良好治安环境。

0

主题

3210

回帖

3284

积分

社区元老

积分
3284
QQ
发表于 2009-2-1 20:38 | 显示全部楼层

估计是故意砸的,韩国也有混混,希望不要针对厚厚个人。

0

主题

961

回帖

1026

积分

白金长老

积分
1026
发表于 2009-2-1 20:38 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 天翻地覆 于 2009-2-1 20:26 发表
朴GG的受伤让我太心疼了,今天我真不知要以怎样的心情追在线,希望明天会有情况不太严重的好消息,现在对是否影响家门进度一点都不关心,只希望朴GG能顺利过这一关,不要留下任何创伤

-------------------------- ...

真的太讓我心痛了
石頭是差不多拳頭大小耶
而且是打到臉~這個傷勢還蠻嚴重的
搞的我現在心情超不好的~
好加在是在建國醫院大學發生事情的
可以馬上去就醫~希望以後還是不要發生這種事情喔~

[ 本帖最后由 janeyu 于 2009-2-1 20:40 编辑 ]

0

主题

512

回帖

515

积分

青铜长老

积分
515
发表于 2009-2-1 20:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 KELLY2004 于 2009-2-1 20:33 发表
偶上来一看,非常震惊!居然有这种事,希望朴帅哥没有大碍。非常谴责这种流氓行径。太可耻了!
这个帅脸咋整啊?
file:///D:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/e8cf083a5f23bcf514cecb6f.jpg
本想贴个右脸的图,没成功,希望预示朴帅哥没事。

[ 本帖最后由 KELLY2004 于 2009-2-1 21:00 编辑 ]

0

主题

204

回帖

210

积分

支柱会员

积分
210
发表于 2009-2-1 20:48 | 显示全部楼层
听到王子受伤的消息 好心痛哦 怎么这样呢 一定要尽快好起来了 无数的人为你祝福的

0

主题

401

回帖

386

积分

青铜长老

积分
386
发表于 2009-2-1 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
报道说是在剧组周围游走滴暴走族砸伤滴,那么是有意的而非误伤,也有可能是为了收视率之类滴,反正就希望时厚无大碍,不要留任何后遗症,家门滴拍摄延后就延后吧(当然更希望明天的拍摄不受影响,这就表明时厚受伤不严重,wuli也可早早安心)

0

主题

271

回帖

297

积分

支柱会员

积分
297
发表于 2009-2-1 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Kit09 于 2009-2-1 19:36 发表


在照片的連結前加上 [ img ] 在連結後加上 [ /img ]
連結地址和command中間不能有空格,那個 [ ] 中間的img也不能有空格
現在是因為要把方法寫出來給你看

不過只要你的照片連結是正常的, 例如 http  ...

谢谢!这就去试!

21

主题

724

回帖

720

积分

黄金长老

积分
720
发表于 2009-2-1 20:51 | 显示全部楼层
希望没大碍吧,快快好起来!

0

主题

1194

回帖

1192

积分

白金长老

积分
1192
发表于 2009-2-1 20:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 纯爱志燮 于 2009-2-1 18:20 发表


哈哈,XMAN我有碟呢,难怪当初看大哥那么眼熟,这期是为了宣传爱情和欲望上的好像~

笑容无敌呀

啊 原来那个是全叔叔啊
看过那期 全叔叔在 ‘’当然了‘’被大吼大叫朴明秀给折磨蒙了
后来又被逼跳了搞笑的舞 还好最后从HAHA那儿把蔡妍姐姐给抢跑了
看这么久家门还真没想起来那位就是全叔叔呢

0

主题

918

回帖

920

积分

黄金长老

积分
920
发表于 2009-2-1 21:01 | 显示全部楼层
真希望韓國能儘快傳來好消息,告訴我們時厚無大礙, 很快就能恢復健康,祈望。

0

主题

47

回帖

46

积分

初级会员

积分
46
发表于 2009-2-1 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
真让人伤心和无语,韩国的治安也很乱呀,希望朴帅锅早日恢复健康,不要留下后遗症才好。想想都后怕,拳头般 的石子飞一般地砸来,肯定伤的不轻。也希望不要是别有用心的人有目的的伤害,那样对认真拍戏的朴帅锅还有其他剧组人员来说都是一个伤害和打击,对于我们这些中了毒的观众更是一个惊天雷。

0

主题

25

回帖

26

积分

初级会员

积分
26
发表于 2009-2-1 21:24 | 显示全部楼层
快來加速阿!! BT 大家來加速啊!!

[韩国文化地带][家门的荣光][第31集][HDTV-RMVB 韩语中字].torrent
http://www.koreaxu.com/attachmen ... tmHRWNN%2BYVS7toJu4

20

主题

4203

回帖

4326

积分

社区元老

积分
4326
发表于 2009-2-1 21:25 | 显示全部楼层
E33 翻譯整理
真的想不到有那麼多熱心的親
把未翻譯的部分全補完了.
這次是最後一次轉移

=======================

ks: grandfather
江石:爺爺
grandpa: talk
爺爺:說吧!
ks: i would like to marry your granddaughter
江石:我想跟您的孫女結婚。


outside
房門外
ty: what, what did that guy just say?
泰英:什麼?那傢伙說的是什麼?
worker girl: didnt he just say he wants to marry da
佣人:他剛剛不是說要娶丹雅?
ty: isn’t that guy really psycho?
泰英:這傢伙是不是真的是神經病?
房內
ks: from everything ive shown you up to now, i know you don’t like me for da’s match. however ill try to change. as your granddaughter’s match, as a member of this family, as this woman’s husband, i’ll try to live differently grandafather.
江石:從以前到現在,我知道我的表現不會讓您認為我是丹雅的好對象,不過我會試著改變,成為您孫女的良偶、您家族的一份子、以及丹雅的好丈夫,我會試著活得不一樣,爺爺...
grandpa: da..
爺爺:丹雅啊...
da: yes grandfather
丹雅:是的,爺爺。
grandpa: have you been dating this whole time?
爺爺:你們倆這段期間一直在約會嗎?
da:yes..
丹雅:是的...

房外
grandaunt: did da just say yes?
泰英:丹雅剛剛是不是回答了「是」?
worker: they say the calm cat is the first to climb the tree.why would da date someone like that?
泰英:俗語說安靜的貓最先爬上樹,為什麼丹雅會跟這樣的人約會呢?
ty: dad.. go inside and firmly say no. why does da have to marry someone like that?
泰英:爸...我們進去,然後堅定地告訴他,不行。丹雅為什麼要跟這樣的人結婚啊?

房內
gr: is this your decision as well?
丹雅:你也是這麼決定的嗎?
da: yes grandfather
丹雅:是的,爺爺。
gr: mr lee..
爺爺:李社長,,,
ks: please call me by name grandfather
江石:請您叫我名字就好了,爺爺。
gr: i don’t think it is the right time for that yet. whether you two have made a decision to marry or not, i feel that way. in our family that decision is not wholy dependent on the individuals. that is something important that ties two families together. as you yourself should know, aren’t our family and yours currently mixed unpleasantly because of business matters. in that situation, just seeing what you two want, i dont think i have any confidence in the situation.
我想現在還不是這樣叫你的時候。無論你們倆是否決定要結婚,在我們家族裡,結婚並不是兩個人決定就好,而是能將兩個家庭緊密結合的重要關鍵。現在正如你們自己知道的,我們兩家由於事業的關係正處於不愉快的狀態,在這種情形下,我實在對於你們倆想結婚的想法,樂觀不起來。
ks: i will figure out the business side
江石:我會想辦法解決公司的事。
grandpa: figure it out how?
爺爺:想出辦法來了嗎?
ks: my father and i have already decided to fold the plans to take over. as for other parties swooping in to try to take advantage of the situation, even if i had ten mouths, i’d have nothing to say. I will figure it out.
江石:家父和我已經決定放棄惡性收購的計畫,不過由於有其他的勢力正打算利用這個機會不利於公司,我現在就算有十張嘴也說不清。總之我會解決的。


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


gr: da..
爺爺:丹雅...
da: yes grandfather
丹雅:是的,爺爺。
gr: answer honestly... is your decision to marry mr lee, have anything to do with the current business situation? what i’m asking is, were you trying to find an alternative by marrying mr lee because you didn’t want to see my life’s work and dreams crumble?
爺爺:你老實說...你決定和李社長結婚,是否為了當前公司的困境?我想問你的是,你是否為了不想讓爺爺畢生的心血與夢想付諸流水,而想透過與李社長的連姻來尋求解套的方案?
da: no grandfather. as your granddaughter, i wanted to do something to help, but i didnt think that was the right way. I didn’t think that was how people should treat people, so even when this man began taking over the business, i was unable to do anything.
丹雅:不,爺爺...身為您的孫女我當然想幫忙公司的事,但是我不認為連姻是個正確的方式,人與人不該這樣對待。所以即使這人要收購公司的時候,我也沒能做什麼。
gra: then ill ask you again. why did you decide to marry mr lee.
爺爺:那麼,我再問你一次,你為什麼決定要跟李社長結婚?
da: I was sure that he and i would be people to have true compassion for each other.
丹雅:我確信,我和他是能用真心關懷對方的兩人
gra: mr lee.. do you know that this child has a painful past?
爺爺:李社長,你知道這孩子有過痛苦的過去?
ks: yes i know
江石:是的,我知道。
gr: that past might become a big obstacle for your family.
爺爺:而這個過去可能會成為你家裡允婚,很重大的阻礙?
ks: to be with this person, im prepared to face any upcoming challenges. please trust me.
江石:為了要跟丹雅在一起,我已經準備好面對任何的挑戰,爺爺,請相信我。
gra: mr.lee
爺爺:李社長。
ks: yes
江石:是的。
gr: i know both your hearts, but i dont think i can answer you at this time. this child is a very special grandchild of mine... because she has been through many painful things, she is more so. that is why, my earnest wish is that she can live the rest of her life comfortably. but im nervous about your character. the words you said when we first met that you were a vicious fighter by nature still weighs on my heart. i dont have the confidence to give my precious grandchild to someone like that.
爺爺:我明白了你們兩人的心意,但是我不認為我現在能答覆你。丹雅這孩子對我來說,是個非常特別的孫女...更由於她曾經歷過那麼許多痛苦的事,我心中更是捨不下她。這也是為什麼我最誠摯的願望,就是希望她能平安地度過她的一生,不過你的性格讓我非常地不安,尤其是你在我們初見面時所說的,你天性就是個邪惡地戰鬥者的話,仍然讓我心情沈重。我沒有信心將我最珍貴的孫女兒嫁給像你這樣的人。
ks: i understand your worries. however, to be with this person, i’ll try my best to change into someone that you want. i’m also understanding that this woman’s attitude that people should be treated like people is something that i need more in my life. please watch over us.
江石:我明瞭您的擔心。然而為了要跟丹雅在一起,我會努力改變成為您想要的人,我同時也知道丹雅對人的態度,應該將對方視為貴重逾自己的人來對待,請給我機會,觀察我們吧?
gr: for today, let’s end this conversation, knowing how you two feel. this kind of matter is not something i alone can decide. i will talk with her parents, brothers and family, so you can leave for today.
爺爺:好了,今天就談到這兒,我已經知道你們倆人的感覺。結婚這件事在我們家並不是我單獨作主就可以的了,我還要跟丹雅的父母、哥哥、以及家族其他人談談,所以今天你可以先回去了。
ks: okay grandfather.. i will come see you again.
江石:好的,爺爺...我會再來拜訪你的。

outside
江丹兩人出得門來
grandaunt: wow.. da.. you really shock people.
姑奶奶:哇!丹雅...你可真是不鳴則已,一鳴驚人的嚇人呵
da:im sorry grandaunt.
丹雅:姑婆,對不起。
grandaunt: mr lee..
姑奶奶:李社長
ks: yes..
江石:是...
grandaunt: if you wanted to marry our da, don’t you think you shouldn’t have let things get to this point?姑奶奶:如果你想娶我們丹雅,你不覺得你不該讓事情發展到這步田地?
ks: im sorry. i was wrong
江石:我很抱歉,我錯了
yi: mr.lee
英仁:李社長
ks: yes
江石:是。
yi: as da’s parents, i think we need to talk
英仁:身為丹雅的父母,我想我們應該聊聊。

granny brings in tea
江石與丹雅父母進了父母的房間,三月奶奶端茶進來
yi: we were just going to talk a little then send him home. why are you bringing tea trays.
英仁:我們只會稍稍聊一下,就會讓他回去了,你為什麼還要端茶進來?
granny: he’s still a guest in our home..
三月奶奶:他畢竟還是我們家的客人...
yi: dear..
英仁:老公...
da dad: yes..
河父:嘿
yi: what do you think of ks’ marriage proposal?
英仁:對於李社長的求婚,你是怎麼想的。
ks: im sorry. i know that you must not approve of me.
江石:我很抱歉,我知道你們一定不認同我。
yi: i may be a stepmother, but as someone who thinks of da as their own daughter, i think i have to say something. i think for our da’s match, you are not the best person.
英仁:也許我指是丹雅的後母,但我卻一直把丹雅當作親身女兒看待,我想我有資格說些話,若要為丹雅選擇對象,你實在不是那個最適合的人。


different room: grandaunt, da and ty
丹雅房
grandaunt: since when have you been dating?
姑奶奶:你們從什麼時候開始約會的?
ty: da
泰英:丹雅
da: yes
丹雅:是的。
ty: (i didnt get the phrase exactly but says it seems you jumped into this because of what’s been going on but...)
泰英:你不能因為要解決公司的難題,就跳進這樣的婚姻裡(此句英譯者沒聽清楚,此為大意)
da: its not like that oppa
丹雅:二哥,事情不是像你想的那樣.
ty: then? then do you think he is right for you? he’s the type of person you dislike most in the whole world. someone who looks down on people, has no respect, and thinks money can solveeverything.. it doesnt even make sense.
泰英:那麼又是怎樣?你讓為他適合你嗎?他是你在世上最討厭的那種人,那種總是看輕別人、不尊重人,以為錢就能解決一切事情的人....你們倆根本就不合邏輯。
da: that person.. is very different than what he seems
丹雅:那人...並不像你們外表所看到的那樣...
grandaunt: wow... she must really love him.
姑奶奶:哇!你一定真的很愛他。

worker girl charges in
女傭進來
workergirl: mother says there’s no way
女傭:你母親說絕對不可能
grandaunt: what?
姑奶奶:什麼?
workergirl: as da’s mother, she said he has too many problems to be her match
女傭:她說身為丹雅的母親,她認為李江石有太對問題,根本不是丹雅的好對象。
ty: that’s right. for once mother and my hearts are on the same page.
泰英:說得對,這是第一次,後母和我的想法一致。
grandaunt: what are you going to do da? it doesnt look like this marriage will be easy..
姑奶奶:丹雅,你要怎麼辦,看起來你們倆想結婚不是件容易的事...

父母房
da dad: first of all, thank you for caring for our daughter. seeing as our daughter is saying she wants to marry you, she must have seen something in you as well. however mr. lee
河父:首先,謝謝你對我女兒的關照。聽到我女兒說要嫁給你,我想她一定是看中了你一些特點,不過,李社長...
ks: yes father
江石:是的,岳父。
yi: mr lee.. arent you being too forward? no one has approved yet
英仁:李社長...你會不會叫得太快了點?還沒有任何人同意你們的婚事。
ks: as soon as i knew i was going to marry that woman, you became my father and mother too.
江石:在我決定要跟丹雅結婚後,你們也就變成了我的父親與母親。


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


da dad: mr lee.. that kind of personality kind of bothers me. from everything we’ve seen, havent you been someone that pushes things until you get your way. perhaps that may be why da was moved by you because you were so different from you.. however couldn’t that be just the beginning stages of a relationship (rose-tinted glasses syndrome) ? that is why i think that could be a problem, and my opinion is like that of my wifes.
河父:李社長...你這種人格特質有點困擾我,從你的行事作風來看,你是個想要做什麼就會緊迫盯人,直到事情按照你所要的方式完成為止的人。也許這就是丹雅被你感動的原因,這種方式也許在關係的開始的階段還行得通,但卻不能長久(此處英譯本也不太清楚),我認為這可能會是個大問題,我的太太跟我的想法一樣。
ks: im not asking for your approval right away. knowing everything i’ve done, i didnt expect you to approve right away. i just thought it was proper to let you know that my heart and hers are the same.
江石:我不是要求您現在就同意我們,尤其是我所做過的事,我不期望你們馬上就答應我的求婚。我只想應該讓你們知道我和丹雅的心是一樣的,這樣才是對的。
dad: just leave for today...
河父:今天你就先回去吧!


granny: are you leaving?
三月奶奶:你要走了嗎?
ks: yes
江石:是的。
granny: da,your guest is leaving
三月奶奶:丹雅,你的客人要走了


they come out of da’s room
姑奶奶、二哥、丹雅一起走出房間
grandaunt: so what? did it go well?
姑奶奶:怎麼樣,事情還順利嗎?
ks: they say because of everything i’ve done wrong, it’ll be hard for them to accept me
江石:他們說由於我所做的錯事,他們很難接受我。
ty: mr lee
泰英:李社長
ks: yes
江石:是
ty: im sure you heard from our grandfather, but in our family just because you date, doesn’t mean you can get married because you want.
泰英:你應該已經聽到我爺爺說的話了,在我們家,並不會因為你們約會,還有你們想在一起,就表示你們可以結婚。
grandaunt: hey hey.. you dated and got married without approval too
姑奶奶:嘿...你可是約會結婚一樣沒得到允許就做了。
ty: are da and i alike? an idiot like me and da..
泰英:丹雅和我一樣嗎?我是個白癡而丹雅...
grandaunt: stop making yourself look bad and calm down.
姑奶奶:不要把自己說得跟白痴一樣,冷靜點。
ks: to da: do you think you can go out for a moment?
江石對丹雅說:你想能不能跟我出去一會兒?
ty:what? no! dont go out. you stay home. in this situation with nobody approving,youre not supposed to go hang out with him.
泰英:什麼?不行,丹雅你不能跟他出去,留在家裡,在這種還沒有人同意你們婚事的狀況下,你不應該跟他出去。


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


da: wait outside a moment. i’ll change and go out..
丹雅:麻煩你在外頭等一下,我去換件衣服,馬上就出去...
ty: da whats wrong with you. this is really unlike you.
泰英:丹雅,你是怎麼一回事,這樣一點兒也不像你。
ks: ill wait outside. then, ill be on my way
江石:那麼我會在外頭等你,告辭了。


da goes into room and ty follows
丹雅進房,泰英跟著進門
ty: no you cant go out.you can’t get married. even if the elders approve, i’m going to put my life on the line and disapprove.. so if you want to see me die.. (da pushes him out)
泰英:不行,你不能跟他出去,即使長輩們都同意了,你也不能跟他結婚,我賭上我的命也不能同意你們...所以你如果想看到我死的話...
丹雅推開泰英離開房間
da: i have to change
丹雅:我要換衣服了。
ty(outside): i said dont go out. why are you like this. i said dont go out! ill never give you to get married to someone like that!
泰英:我說了,不要出去!你為什麼要這樣,我說不要出去!!我絕對不讓你嫁給向他這樣的人!
granny: leave her be
三月奶奶:你就不要管她了
ty: whats with you too?
泰英:你怎麼回事?
granny:he allowed her to forget jinha. isnt that enough?
三月奶奶:江石讓丹雅忘記了鎮河,這不就足夠了嗎?
ty: granny!
泰英:奶奶!
granny: just let her do what she wants.
奶奶:就讓她做她想做的事吧!


ks waiting outside.. so cute haha
門外,江石緊張地等待著
they get in car and he grabs her hand
江丹一塊兒上了車,江石握緊丹雅的手
da: why is your all covered in sweat?
丹雅:怎麼出了那麼多的手汗?
ks:i thought i was going to die of nervousness. today is the first time ive ever acted without a plan/on impulse.
江石:我還以為自己會緊張死,今天是我有生以來沒做任何計畫就行事的。
da: but you still said everything you needed to say
丹雅:但是你還是把你想講的話都說了。
ks: if i get caught trembling, they’ll all say that. “what kind of man is he.. we can’t give our da to someone like that” that’s what they wouldve said..
江石:如果我被發現膽怯,那麼你的家人會說「這是還算是個男人嗎?我們絕對不能讓丹雅嫁給這種人!」
da: you worked hard to not show your nervousness.. what do want me to do for you?
丹雅:你這麼辛苦地不讓你的緊張顯現出來...那麼我該為你做什麼呢?
ks: lets’ go..
江石:我們去個地方...


sy/ty
ty: why aren’t you getting involved? da went with that guy. i think da is becoming strange. when jinha used to come to our house, has she ever followed him out? she would just say bye and send him home.
泰英:哥,你怎么不出来说句话?丹雅就这样跟那小子出去了。我简直不敢相信那是丹雅。以前振河来我们家的时候,她从来没跟他一起出去。她总是跟他在门口道别。
sy: da was just a high school student then.. even if she wanted to, she was probably too shy to follow him out.
书英:丹雅那时只是个高中生,就算她想那样,她肯定很害羞不敢那样做。
ty: no matter what, he’s not right for her. she needs to meet someone sincere and warm like jinha.
泰英:不管怎么样,李江石那小子都不适合他,她需要一个像振河那样真诚而充满人情味的男人。
sy: da says shesgoing to marry him
书英:丹雅说她想嫁给他
ty: are you on that guys side? do you really approve of him as da’s husband? after everything we’ve seen of him?
泰英:难道你站在那小子那边吗?你也同意他成为丹雅的丈夫吗?在我们都了解他是什么样的人以后?
sy: i think da’s heart is the most important.
书英:我认为丹雅本人的心意是最重要的事情。
ty: our da.. even if she’s like this right now, if everyone disappoves she will back down.
do you think she will go against our grandfather and parents?

泰英:我们丹雅,就算她坚持,我们也要想办法让她打消这个念头。你觉得她会忤逆长辈们的话吗?
sy: i think da has changed. didnt you hear? when grandfather asked if this was to try to save the family, she said no. doesnt that mean she really loves that person?
书英:我觉得丹雅和以前不一样了,你没听到吗?我们的爷爷问她是不是为了家族有这样的想法时,她说不,难道这不就意味着她真的爱上了那个人?

dd: grandfather
东东:爷爷
grandpa: what is it
爷爷:怎么了?
dd: isnt that man a bad person? isnt he trying to make our company fail? then why does he want to marry our aunt? isn’t that strange? is he trying to make us beggars, and take only da to become rich? is that it?
东东:那个人是坏人吗?他不是想对我们的公司使坏吗?那他为什么想和姑姑结婚呢?这不是很奇怪吗?他不是希望我们都变成乞丐吗?却只让姑姑成为富人?是吗?
grandpa: thats not it..
爷爷:我想不是那样的.
dd: but he’s still a bad person
东东:但是他还是个坏人.


in office
丹雅辦公室
ks: why did you want to come here
丹雅:怎麼又到這裡來
ks: there’s no one here. ca you hug me? . i’m still trembling! maybe its because it’s my first marriage proposal, but i didn’t know it was something so nerve-wrecking..
江石:因為這裡沒有別人,你能抱抱我嗎?(大奸商開始撒嬌了)我還在發抖呢!也許這是因為我第一次求婚,但是我不知道這會讓人這麼緊張...
da: i’m sure it’ll get better after a couple times
丹雅:我確信多求幾次後,你就會習慣成自然。
ks: what?!
江石:什麼?!
da: my sense of humor is great right?
丹雅:我的幽默感不錯吧?
ks: be careful.. (sorry i didnt get this part)
江石:小心點...(此處英譯本沒有譯出來)
da: sit.. you worked hard today, so i’ll make you a cup of coffee filled with love.
丹雅:坐吧!今天你很辛苦所以我泡一杯充滿愛意的咖啡給你。
ks: are you trying to pass it off with just a cup of coffee?
江石:你打算用一杯咖啡就打發我了嗎?
da: then?
丹雅:不然呢?
ks: do you think i suggested coming where nobody else was for no reason? are you only going to give me a hug?
江石:你想我為什麼會建議來這個沒有其他人來的辦公室?你只打算給我一個擁抱而已嗎?
HAHA he goes in for a smooch but gets rejected!
(此時江石可愛地嘟起嘴巴來索吻,卻遭到拒絕)


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


da: this is where i study.. don’t make the atmosphere weird and just sit.
丹雅:這裡是我閱讀寫論文的地方...不要讓這裡的氣氛變得怪怪的,只要坐好。
ks: wow.. it makes me wonder if i should really marry someone who tells me to not make the mood weird when i ask for a kiss..
江石:哇...現在我得好好地慎重考慮一下,該不該娶你這個當我索吻的時候卻老要我不要製造怪氣氛的女人
da: if you keep acting up, i might make your coffee poisonous (or super strong)
丹雅:如果你繼續演下去,我就會讓你喝到一杯超苦的黑咖啡
ks: so because i’m yours, is that it.. this is why i should have stalled.
江石:是不是你已經十拿九穩我是你的,所以你就這樣對我...這是為什麼我該停止這種狀況。
da: with every word you say, just know another scoop of coffee is going in.
丹雅:你每多說一句,我就多加一匙咖啡到你的杯子裡。
ks: wow.. now i can’t even say whatever i want
江石:哇....現在我連想說的都不能說了。


grandfathers room
爷爷的房间
grandpa: rather than my, sy, or ty’s thoughts.. i think your opinion as parents are the most important. what do you two think?
爷爷:重要的不是我,书英,或泰英的想法,我想你们的意见是最重要的,你们两认为呢?
dad: i told mr. lee how i feel.
父亲:我已经把我的想法告诉李室长了.
yi: this person and i both feel he is not the right match for da.
英仁:我们都认为这个人不适合丹雅
grandpa: is that so?
爷爷:那么?
dad: yes dad.. right now he may say he will change because his feelings are getting ahead of himself, but it’s not easy to change one’s nature. i’m nervous about mr lee’s temperament and nature. i don’t think he’s someone who can fully appreciate and be thankful for da.
爸爸:是的父亲.现在他可以说他会改变,但江山易改本性难移,我很担心李江石的性格,我不能肯定他会一辈子都以丹雅为荣,珍惜丹雅.
yi: i feel the same way. it’s wonderful da was able to forget her past person, and start new.. but i think that’s why it’s even more not right. it doesn’t make me comfortable to think she had to start seeing someone like him, seeing as how hard it took her to get to that point.
英仁:我的想法也一样,虽说丹雅能忘记原来的那个人是件好事,但开始新的感情,我想现在这个时机,也许并不一定是个正确的开始。我有种不好的感觉,和他那样的人在一起,她以后会过得很艰难的.(这段如果按字面翻译似乎有点太不顺,所以就这样翻了,有哪位高人再来整理一下吧!)


ks/da office
丹雅辦公室
ks: getting approvals probably won’t be easy right?
江石:要獲得他們的同意,可能真的不是件容易的事,對吧?
da: are you worried?
丹雅:你擔心嗎?
ks: i’m really nervous. and i’m also re-assessing how i’ve been living my life wrong up to now.
江石:我真的很緊張,我同時也重新審視自己,為什麼我會錯誤地過了這麼許多年直到現在。
da: would it be a comfort to you, if i said i feel the same way? more than my family elders, you parent’s opposition should be greater.
丹雅:如果我說我和你一樣感到緊張,這樣會不會讓你好過些?你父母的反對可能會更甚於我家的長輩。
ks: my parents are simple and innocent-hearted. even if they oppose at first, if i keep persisting they’ll stand aside. but your elders are much more tougher. i can’t even make excuses to them.
江石:我父母都是單純而富赤子之心的人,即使一開始他們會反對,只要我堅持到底,他們終究會同意的;不過你家的長輩卻比他們更堅韌得多,我甚至找不藉口說服他們。
da: that might not be true. because they are so simple and innocent, it might be even harder for them to permit.
丹雅:也許我說得不對,但是不會因為你的父母較單純就比較容易說服,他們也許更難被說服。
ks: if that is the case, are you going to waver?are you going to wonder why you have to endure this kind of opposition to be with this guy, and waver because of your pride.
江石:如果事情真如你所預料的,你會退卻嗎?你會不想為了這個男人值得你忍受這麼大反對的壓力嗎?你會不會因為你的驕傲而選擇退卻?
da: i don’t have that kind of pride. you can’t have pride in love.
丹雅:我沒有那樣的驕傲,在愛情的國度裡你不可能還擁有驕傲
ks reaches out for her hand
江石感動地向丹雅伸出手
ks: it may not be quick, but im going to try and become more like you. and one day, you won’t be able to tell if i’m you, or you’re me. and that’s going to become the reason why i live.
江石:也許不會很快,但是我會努力慢慢越來越像你,然後有一天,你會分辨不出我變成你,還是你變成我,而這是我活著的理由。
da holds his hands
丹雅握住江石的手
da: more than hearing you love me, those words make my heart tremble more. that there will be a day that you and i will be the same. if i can grow old with you, and that day can come, i will do everything. even if we have to wait a long time because of parent’s opposition, im not going to be impatient, but wait. because i’m you, and you’re me.. and you can’t separate the whole.
丹雅:越聽到你說愛我,我的心就越顫動,終有一天你我會心意一致成為一體,只要有絲毫機會,我會盡一切努力陪你一起慢慢變老,即使由於父母的反對,我們必須長久等待,我不會失去耐心,只會好好等待,因為我就是你,而你就是我...我們已是一體任何人都無法讓我們分離。
sooooo sweet <3


sy in room with greatgrandpas pic
书英在房间里看着太爷爷的照片
yi: why are you in here?
英:你怎么在这间房里呆着?
sy: i just had some things i needed to think over
书:我有些事情需要想一想
yi: i feel bad saying this when i know the situation is already weird because of da but..
英:我知道因为丹雅情况有些不可思议的这个时候..我说这些不太好
i think i know why youre here. the burden you must feel as the eldest son. but sy..
我想我知道你为什么呆在这里。作为宗孙的负担。但是书英阿..
sy: yes mother
书:是的 妈妈
yi: wouldn’t a problem regarding children be anyone’s problem? that is everyone’s heart.. to want to have your own children someday. even if you may love each other, don’t you think that may make each other sadder? i know it may be hard, but i wonder if it might be better to end things with ja before it gets any deeper...
英:孩子是关系到所有人的问题不是哪一个人的问题,不是吗?每个人从心底里...都希望有一天你会有自己的孩子。即使你们彼此相爱,你不认为这会让对方难过吗?我知道这会很难,但我不知道是不是在更深入之前和真儿停止会不会更好一些...


sy in car rethinks conversation with ja
书英在车里想起和真儿的对话
ja: do you know what was my biggest dream when i was younger?
真:你知道我小时候什么是最大的梦想?
sy: what was it?
书:什么?
ja: mom.
真:妈妈。

ja gets phone call from sy
真儿接到了书英打来的电话
ja: yes? ok, i’ll go
真:是吗?好的,我就走
ms: are you really going to continue dating him?
顺:你真的还要继续和他约会?
ja: why are you saying that. im more worried about you
真:你为什么要那样说。我更担心你
ms: what about me?
顺:我怎么啦?
ja: ahjuhshee’s brother got divorced because he was cheating.
真:大叔的弟弟是因为通奸离的婚
ms: what about your guy? isnt he someone who made his wife cheat?
顺:你那位又怎样?他不也使他妻子出轨了吗?
ja: you know youre being trivial right?
真:你知道你这是在无理取闹吗?
ms: how is that being trivial? how must he have been for his own wife to cheat? how must he have been with her for that to happen.
顺:怎么是无理取闹?到底怎么样才会使得他的妻子欺骗他?到底作了什么才会使得他妻子做那样的事.
ja: do you really want to argue it out?
真:你真是想要吵下去吗?
ms: what
顺:什么
ja: is a cheater worse, or a person with a cheater for their spouse worse?
真:是一个骗子糟糕些,还是一个被配偶欺骗了的人糟糕些?
ms: our ty, he’s regretting living his life that way.. but your guy.. i saw him at the police stattion, but how two-faced is he. he knealt in front of his cheating wife because they had to set up the funeral plans. does that make sense?
顺:我们泰英阿,他很后悔那样生活..但是你那位..我看他在警察局的时候,他是怎样两面派的。他跪在他出轨的妻子面前是因为他们不得不去安排丧礼。这说得过去吗?
ja: unni
真:姐姐
ms: what
顺:怎么
ja: i said i was on your side
真:我无条件在姐姐你这边的
ms: im just worried
顺:我只是担心你
ja: even if youre worried, shouldnt you be on my side? even without that, a lot of people look down on us. i know what people would think if an older man is holding hands with a young girl like me, so we cant even date like regular people. but even you..
真:即使你担心我,你为什么不能站在我这边呢?即使不说,很多人不看好我们了。我知道人们如果看见一个年纪大的男人牵着一个像我这样的年轻女孩会想些什么,因此我们甚至不能像正常人一样约会,但是如果连你都...
ms: im not like this because of your age difference.. im just worried you might marry someone as stuffy and two-faced as..
顺:我不是因为你们俩的年龄差异才不喜欢的..我只是担心你会嫁给一个自负两面派的..
ja: ahjuhshee.. won’t be able to get that kind of courage. hes not someone who will be able to ask a young girl llike me to get married. is that kind of person two-faced?
真:大叔..不会有那种勇气的。他不是个会和一个像我这样年轻的女孩结婚的人。这种人怎么可能是两面派。

ja: where did you want to go
真:你想去哪里
sy: just.. i felt stuffy so i wanted to get someair
书:只是..觉得有点闷所以我想去呼吸些空气
ja: why, are you worried about your company?
真:为什么,还在担心你公司吗?
sy: yes.. i feel worried about the company. are you okay from the surgery?
书:是的..我很担心公司。你手术后觉得还好吗?
ja: itsall healed
真:已经都愈合了
sy: thats a relief
书:那我就放心啦
ja:will it take a lot more time for your work problems to be resolved? your face looks really tired..
真:是不是还需要一些时间你公司的问题才会得到解决?你看起来很疲惫..
sy: its probably because im getting old
书:那可能是因为我老了
ja: is it.. did your brother tell you not to see me anymore?
真:那个..你弟弟有没有和你说不要再跟我见面了?
sy: why do you say something like that
书:为什么你会这样说
ja: even when i made a mistake cleaning, i felt his personality was like that.. i would think he wouldnt like someone as young as me
真:我清扫时出了错,我觉得他的性格是那样的..我觉得他不会喜欢像我这样年轻的
sy: i dont pay attention to him
书:我不会在意他的
ja: but i must be right when i think he doesnt like me
真:但是我觉得应该他不喜欢我


ty and grandaunt
泰英和姑奶奶
ty: whether you know it or now, im worried because you seem like the sappy type
泰:你现在是否知道,因为你看起来不关心的样子,我很担心
grandaunt: it’s da’s life.. what would it matter if i rattle on about it. besides our family has a bad habit of making other people’s lives miserable. i really hate that.
姑奶奶:这是丹雅的人生..如果我喋喋不休的说那才有问题。此外我们家有个很不好的习惯就是想要左右其他人悲惨的生活。我真是很讨厌。
ty: but this is for da. youre on the same boat as grandpa, so talk to him well
泰:但是这次是丹雅。你和爷爷辈分一样,你去和他说更好
grandaunt: i said i dont know!
姑奶奶:我说我不知道!

ty phone rings
泰英的手机响了
ty: what?
泰:什么
ms: your brother called out ja for a date, but what are you doing
顺:你哥哥打电话叫真儿出去约会了,但是你又在干什么
ty: what? when did hyung leave, when our family is chaotic right now. what? date? he’s really doing whatever he wants
泰:什么?她什么时候走的,我们家混乱成这样的时候。什么?约会?他知道他在做什么吗
ms: did something happen at home?did the company go bust?
顺:你家发生什么事了吗?难道公司要破产了?
ty: no theres something that happened
泰:发生了一些事情
ms: come over
顺:过来吧
ty: what?
泰:什么?
ms: i have so much to study but i cant think straight. i think its because im hungry, so grab some food and visit me.
顺:我还有很多要学的东西但是我现在思考不下去了。我想是因为我饿了,所以你带些吃的来看我吧。

ms/ty
顺和泰
ms: THAT jerk?!
顺:说什么?!
ty: thats what im saying. thats why things are crazy at my house right now.
泰:就是说呀。这就是为什么说我们家现在疯了。
ms: whats with your sister?
顺:你妹妹怎么了?
ty: thats what im saying
泰:就是说呀
ms: there are so many men in the world, and out of all them..
顺:世界上这么多男人,怎么偏偏是他..
ty: exactly
泰:就是
ms: thats why i think you and i are the only normal couple
顺:这就是为什么我觉得只有你和我是唯一正常的情侣
ty: couple?!
泰:情侣?!
ms: you and i are a couple, arent we honey?
顺:你和我是情侣,难道不是吗?亲爱的?
ty: i said dont say that
泰:我说了不要说这个
ms: tell me honestly. what kind of person is your brother? is he really thinking about marrying ja?
顺:亲爱的告诉我,你哥哥到底是个怎样的人?他真的有想过和真儿结婚吗?
ty: i think its true he must like her. seeing as he went to go see her even when things arelike this
泰:我想他是真的喜欢她。事情都这样了他还跑来看她
ms: im saying do you think they’ll get married
顺:我是说你觉得他们会结婚吗
ty: i think it’ll be impossible for him to get married again
泰:我觉得他不可能会再结婚的
ms: why
顺:为什么
ty: hes the eldest son
泰:他是宗孙
ms: what about the eldest son
顺:宗孙怎么了
ty: eldest sons have to marry people that are from good families and lineage. what do you think about ja is like that.
泰:宗孙得和来自宗家后裔的人结婚。你觉得真儿是那样的人吗?
ms: whats jong-son and jong-boo?(eldest son; servant-like attendant)
顺:什么是宗孙和宗媳
ty: theres something like that
泰:有那样的事
ms: then imokay right?
顺:那我应该可以吧?
ty: for what?
泰:什么?
ms: youre not the eldest son, so it doesnt matter if im not the jongboo type.
顺:你不是宗孙,所以我如果不是宗媳就没什么关系
ty: why do you keep talking like that.
泰:你为什么一直说这个呀.


sy/ja
书英和真儿
sy: will you tell me. “if it weren’t for you, the world would be too lonely to live in.”
书英:为什么不对我说:“如果不是有你,将会多么孤独的生活在这世界上。”
ja: even if i dont say, you already know..
真儿:以为我就是不说,你也已经知道了....
sy: would you still say it to me
书英:你还是应该对我说出来
ja: whats going on?
真儿:为什么一定要这样?
sy: i think i must be a person too, seeing as i want to hear those things
书英:我想我也是个想听到这些话的正常人。
ja: you would feel pressured/burdened if i said that..
真儿:我担心我说出这些话你会感到压力负担....
sy: im asking you to put a little pressure on me. that way i can escape for the foolish way ive been living up to now. i feel stuffy inside
书英:我希望你给我一些小的压力。这样我才能逃离一直过到现在的愚蠢的生活方式。我实在是太古板保守了
ja: for me ahjuhshee.. i dont have parents, or any siblings.. thats why to me youre my parents, my siblings, and my loved one. thats why even if nothing were to change, its okay.. even we were to continue going on this way, it’s okay. if i can just see you from this close, i think i can live without ever feeling lonely.
真儿:大叔....我没有父母,和兄弟姐妹....这就是为什么对我来说你就是我的父母,我的兄弟姐妹,和我的爱人。这就是为什么我不会介意我们关系是否发生变化,我不会介意我们以这种方式继续下去,如果我能就这样默默的看着你,我想我就能丝毫不感到孤独的生活了。
sy grabs her hand
书英抓住她的手
sy: that’s enough. i really wanted to hear those words
书英:这就足够了,我就想听到这些话。
ja leans on him.
真儿靠在他肩上。


at cafe
咖啡厅
da/ks come in
丹江进来
ks: hj, will you go outside for a moment and talk with professor ha. i need to talk to this friend.
江:慧珠,你出去一下跟何教授说说话。我需要跟这个朋友谈谈。
da: hj..
丹:慧珠。。
hj: yes..
慧:是。。
hj and da go out
慧珠和丹雅走出去
ks: lets sit. we decided to get married.
江:坐。。我们决定要结婚。
hg: i heard from hj
贤:我听慧珠说了
ks: i still felt i needed to tell you directly. its the courtesy i can give for coming to me that day and confessing on her behalf.
江:我仍然觉得应该直接告诉你,这是我对你那天来找我帮她表白可以回报你的礼貌。
hg: congratualtions
贤:恭喜
ks: thank you. i know im being cruel to you, but i still want to thank you.
江:谢谢,我知道我对你很残酷,但是我还是要谢谢你。
hg: she looked good.. at school
贤:她看起来很好。。在学校
ks: if it weren’t for you, i might not have been in my right mind yet, and have been making her miserable. im really thankful that you shortened that period of time.
江:如果不是你,我可能还没想开,还会一直让她过得很凄惨。我真的很感谢你缩短了那段时间。
hg: thanks. im thankful as someone who loved her at one time. it would have been nice if she loved me, but its still a relief.. thats its no longer that previous person. that she’s no longer like an artifact at the museum, waiting for time to pass. since she’s changed, i’m sure i will change too
贤:谢谢。我很感恩是曾经爱过她的人。如果她也爱我那会很好,但是还是很庆幸。。不再是之前那个人。她不再像博物馆里的一件艺术品,等着时间流逝。既然她已经变了,我确定我也会变。
ks: im sorry i was cruel to you
江:对不起,曾经对你那么残酷
hg: she’s someone precious that someone gave up their life to save. and another person loved them with his all. please continue to treat her preciously
贤:她是某个人放弃生命也要守护的珍贵的人,也是另一个人倾其所有所爱的人。请永远珍惜她。
ks: ill remember that. you and i.. im still hoping this isn’t the end of our fate. but that’s probably too much for me to want right?
江:我会记得。你和我。。我还希望这不是我们宿命的终点,但那可能是我要求太多,对吧?

ks leaves
江石离开

hj: im so happy that it seems like my brother has returned to that warm person as before.
慧:我很高兴,似乎我哥已经变回了从前那个温暖的人。
it’s all thanks to you professor..
这都归功于你,教授。。
da holds hj’s hand
丹雅握住慧珠的手
da: hj..
丹:慧珠。。
hj: yes professor
慧:是,教授
da: from now on.. won’t you call me unni? is that too soon?
丹:从现在起。。何不叫我姐姐?会不会太快?
ks: do you think you’ll be much longer? i can wait in the car..
江:还要多久?我可以在车里等。。
hj: no oppa.. just go prof.. i mean unni
慧:不,哥。。走吧,教授。。我是说姐姐。
ks: unni?
江:姐姐?


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


hj: thats what im supposed to call her. go oppa. go unni
慧:我是应该那么叫她。走吧,哥哥。走吧,姐姐。
hj leaves
慧珠离开
ks: that kiddo’s suprising. even calling you unni..looks like you’ve won over a sister-in-law properly江:那个孩子真让人吃惊。还叫你姐姐。。看来你已经成功地赢得了一个小姑。


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


hg watchesks/da walk away
贤看着江丹他们走开
hj: why are you outside
慧:为什么在外面?
hg: it’s probably self-torture. keep seeing your brother with her will help me accept it as reality faster.
贤:这可能是自我折磨。不停的看着你哥和她会让我更快地接受事实。
hj: i cant cover your eyes right? i know youre hurting as youre watching them walk away, ao i want to cover your eyes like you did for me last time.. but i cant do that right?
慧:我不可以盖住你的眼睛,对吧?我知道看着他们走开你很痛苦,所以我要盖住你的眼睛,就像你上次为我作的那样。。但是我不可以那么作,对吧?
hg: im going to go drink later.. instead of being outside, will you sit in front of me? youre always waiting outside of whichever bar im at shivering in the cold, waiting to bring me medicine when im drunk.
贤:不待在外面。。我等一下要去喝酒,你能坐在我面前吗?你总是瑟缩在寒风中的酒吧外等我,等着我喝醉給我解酒药。
hj: can i do that? sitting in front of you when you drink?
慧:我可以那样作吗?你喝酒时我可以坐在你面前吗?
hg: does that make you that happy?
贤:那样让你那么快乐?
hj: yea..
慧:对。。

                               
登录/注册后可看大图



ks: i said ill bring you home after dinner, why don’t you listen?
江石:我說了吃過晚飯便會送你回家.為什麼不聽我的?
da: because of what others will think
丹雅:因為其他人會這樣想的.
ks: what will others think?
江石:他們會怎樣想呀?
da: everyone knows i went out with you, so if i come home too late...
丹雅:所有人都知道我跟你出來,因此假如我太晚回家的話...
ks: then what? i have to bring you home before the sun sets every night?
江石:那又怎樣?我要每晚在太陽下山前送你回家嗎?
da: it wont be as hard as right now
丹雅:現在這樣做不會太為難.
da: you should have told me earlier.. that now sunset is your curfew. then i wouldnt have rushed to break the news.
丹雅:你應該早點告訴我...
   現在太陽下山是你的宵禁響號
   我便不會這麼快把消息告訴他們
da: youre being like a simple child.
丹雅:你就像個小孩子一樣.
ks: please. i dont want to bring you home before sunset every night, so im asking you to compromise. even if the family sees, show that you’re dating and that’s how its going to be.
江石:我不要呀.我不想每晚太陽下山前便要送你回家.
   我要你答應我,就算家人知道也要表現出你就是去約會.
da: you know im a timid person
丹雅:你知道我是個膽小的人呀.
ks: did you already forget what i said earlier? like i’m you and you’re me.. i don’t think about trivial things, so just follow what i do.
江石:你忘了我早前和你說的嗎?
   我說的你是我我是你...
   我不去想那些瑣碎的事情,
   所以你只要依我的做法.
da: stop acting childish and go home. at this rate the sun will set..
丹雅:不要再孩子氣了回家吧,再說下去太陽要下山了...
ks: ill call you
江石:我會打電話
da: that too..
丹雅:那也是...
ks: then go under the covers and get it.
江石:那麼躲進被窩裏接吧.

da comes home
丹雅回到家中
yi: i thought you’d come home soon, but you took a while.
英仁:我以為你會早點回家,你出去很久呀.
da: yes
丹雅:是的.
yi: we need to talk
英仁:我們要談一談.
yi: your dad and i have already discussed our thoughts. even if ks says he will figure out the business matters, that’s that and this is this. if business matters work out well and we let you marry him, we would feel like thats even more of a condition. honestly, it alsofeels like we’reselling you off to save the company.
英仁:我和你爸爸已談過了.
   就算江石說他能把公司的事情擺平,
   事情仍是不能混為一談.
   假如公司的事情解決了而我們讓你們結婚的話,
   我們只會更覺得這婚事是一個條件.
   老實說,就像我們把你轉賣了去救公司.
da: why do you feel like that mother..
丹雅:媽,你們為什麼要這樣想呢...
yi: i just feel that way. since you probably just met with him by yourselves, there may be sides of him you don’t know yet. do you know how he is at work? because of company employees, he’s even gotten into it with your father and brothers. that person thinks of people under him like objects and not people.
英仁:我是這樣想的.
   你可能只是和他見了面,對他的為人仍未了解清楚.
   你知道他在工作上是怎麼樣的一個人嗎?
   因為公司職員的問題,他和你父親和哥哥們甚至發生了爭執.
   他那種人把手下只當作物品而不是人.
da: because of that, that person is unhappy as well. he’s trying hard to slowly change. so if you could open up your mind just a little..
丹雅:因為那個,他也不開心.
   他正在努力的慢慢去改變自己,
   所以你能否對他包容一點...
yi: da..
英仁:丹雅呀...
da: yes
丹雅:是.
yi: i know about that. your dad already knows, but the 3rd man i married and i were from very different environments. we couldnt even find personality attributes that were similiar. but for some time, i overlooked everything with the one reason that i loved him. however as time went on, we were unable to work out and he left. i dont regret marrying him, but it’s true that the result is we failed. i dont want that to happen to you
英仁:我了解.
   你爸爸已知道有關我的第三任丈夫和我是完全不同的環境的人.
   我們是連性格歸類也不一樣的人.
   可是在某一段時間,我忽視一切只想著我是愛著他的.
   但時間過去後,我們終於無法在一起,他離我而去.
   我不後悔嫁了他,但我們之間的婚姻失敗是事實.
   我不想你經歷同樣的事情. 
da: that person and i are going to try hard. we may be very different, but we’re going to try to become more like each other.
丹雅:那個人和我會共同努力.
   我們是很不同的人,但我們會努力成為彼此相似的人.

yi/ da dad
英仁和丹雅爸
yi: da’s home. i think da really loves ks. what do we do?
英仁:丹雅回家了.我想丹雅真的愛著江石的.
   我們要怎麼辦呢?

ks home
soonjin and ks dad watching tv again

ks comes home
江石回到家
ks mom:its so noisy i cant even talk on the phone!
江媽:太吵了,我都沒法打電話了
ks dad and cousin shut up
江爸和表妹不說話了

ks mom: youre home early
江媽:今天你回來的還挺早的
ks: yes. dad, can you acknowledge im home.
江石:是的。爸爸,你意識到我回家了嗎
dad: oh son.. nice to see you
江爸:哦兒子,見到你很高興
ksmom: ks.. that girl’s back. the daughter of that publishing company.. shes back from her business trip. you gave her number one on the waiting list, so now you should meet her
江媽:江石,那個女孩兒回來了。就是那個出版社家的女兒,她出差回來了。你一度把她列為候選名單的第一位,所以現在你應該跟她見一面吧
ks: i have someone ive been seeing
江石:我已經有約會的對象了
ks mom: what? who? what kind of girl? then you should have brought her home to say hello.
江媽:什麽?是誰?是什麽樣的女孩子?那你應該把她帶回家來正式問候一聲啊
ks: her family doesn’t approve of me completely yet. i was going to bring her once they approve.
江石:她的家庭還沒完全認同我。我打算在得到她們家同意之後再帶她回來問候你們。
ks mom: what is this? why wouldn’t they approve of you. whay are you meeting someone like that?
江媽媽:怎么回事兒?他們爲什麽不喜歡你。你爲什麽要跟那樣的人約會呢?
ks: then what can i do? im more hung up on her (ok seriously! how hot is he?! he’s admitting hes 10000x more in love with da to his parents. goooo ks! haha ok anyyyways~ ) . im going upstairs
江石:我能怎么辦?我被她抓的死死的了(說的好!他的感情是多么的狂熱啊。他承認他愛丹雅的心情甚至是愛他父母的萬倍。加油江石,無論如何你都要加油)


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


ks mom: ks ks!
江媽:江石,江石!
ks dad: can you be quiet so i can watch this?
江爸:你能安靜點讓我看會電視嗎?
ks mom: KS says he has a woman!
江媽:江石說他有女朋友了!
dad: what?
江爸:什麽?

ks room
江石房間
dad and mom burst in
爸爸和媽媽突然闖進來
dad: son son, what is this? i hear you have a woman.
江爸:兒子兒子,怎么回事兒?我聽說你有女朋友了
ks: yes, i do
江石:是的,我有女朋友了
ks mom: i said the woman’s family doesn’t approve of our ks.
江媽:我說,那個女人的家庭根本就不同意我們的江石啊
ks dad: what does that mean. what’s wrong with you for them to disapprove?
江爸:什麽意思?他們憑什麽不同意你?
ks: theyre kind of a picky family
江石:他們家是一個要求嚴格的家庭
ks dad: what kinda great family is it to disapporve of a catch like you
江爸:像你這么優秀的女婿,到底是多么了不起的家庭才敢不贊成你們的交往啊
ks mom: you don’t need to meet someone like that. what are you lacking to receive that kind of mistreatment.
江媽:你不能跟那樣的女人約會。你憑什麽要受到那樣的委屈。
ks dad: thats true son.. i dont know about that
江爸:是的,兒子....我不能理解那樣的事情
ks:the fact that i dont think of it as mistreatment is the problem. i feel that if its for this woman, this is nothing at all.
江石:事實是我并不認為這種所謂的委屈是個問題。我覺得爲了這個女人,這點小事根本就微不足道。


ksmom: he.. is that really our ks?
江媽:他。。。真的是我們的江石嗎?
ks dad:this guy.. he must be really into her
江爸:這孩子。。他一定是太愛她了
ks mom: does that even make sense? why wouldnt they like our ks.
江媽:你說這些有意義嗎?他們爲什麽不喜歡我們江石
freeloading annoying cousin: she must be from an extremely impressive family
那個白吃白喝討人厭的表妹:她的家庭一定是非常特別的家庭
ks mom: how impressive must they be to not approve of our ks?
江媽:我實在不能想象他們該有多特別,連我們家江石都不喜歡?
freeloading annoying cousin: from what i think.. they must be from a jaebol (korean elite wealthy class) family, or apolitical family. to be honest, you dont have anything but money going for you uncle. then dont you think it would be normal for an impressive family like that to kind of disappove about giving away their daughter?
白吃白喝討人厭的表妹:我想的話。。。他們一定是jaebol(韓國的頂尖富豪階層)或者是不關心政治的家庭(這段話翻譯的有點拗口)。老實說,叔叔嬸嬸你們家除了有錢沒別的了。所以說,你不覺得那樣特別的家庭不愿意把女兒嫁到你們家是再正常不過了嗎?


ks mom: that’s true isnt it? what do we do hon?
江媽:真的是這樣嗎,老公,我們怎么辦啊?
ks dad: about what?
江爸:什麽怎么辦?
ks mom: ks isnt someone that would just meet anyone.
江媽:江石的條件不符合她們家的要求啊
ks dad: for someone to meet his expectations, she must really be a great great family’s
daughter

江爸:能配得上江石的女人,她一定是個了不起的家庭的女兒
ks mom: then we would have to lower ourselves from the beginning. ks is already thinking
about what theyre thinking, do we really have to be like that?

江媽:那我們從一開始就不應該要求那么高。江石已經開始為他們家說話了,難道我們真的要這樣嗎?
ks dad: wow kid.. what kind of great girl did he get his hands on.
江爸:喔開玩笑啦。。。什麽樣的好女孩兒才能夠得到江石的青睞啊


at ha home何家
da gets text
丹雅收到短信
ks(text) just returned home. wondering what to do on this still-early night. if no call, might go back to your house.
江石(短信)剛到家。正在考慮還這么早呢,我該做些什麽呢?如果不打電話,我真的要沖到你們家了。
da smiles and worker sees
丹雅笑了,傭人在一旁看到
da leaves but worker grabs her
丹雅準備離開,但是傭人攔住她
worker: its him huh
傭人:是他,對吧?
she goes to her room
丹雅回到自己房間了
worker to granny: da really must be dating. did you see how red she just got?
傭人對三月奶奶:丹雅真的是在約會了。你剛才看見沒有,她臉都紅了
granny: then what? do you think he came to ask to get married without dating first?
三月奶奶:那又怎么啦?難道你認為他在上門提親之前他們就沒約會過?
(sorry啊,不知道granny是姑奶奶還是三月奶奶)

da calls ks
丹雅給江石打電話
da: you’re really over-doing it
丹雅:你真的太夸張了
ks: then why did you send me home when it’s still light out
江石:那爲什麽還沒天黑你就要讓我回家
da: the suns going to set soon. i cant talk long. i was in the process of making dinner. and i have to prepare the funeral ceremony table.
丹雅:太陽馬上就要落山了。我沒法聊得太久,我正在準備晚飯呢。我還得準備祭祀禮。
ks: i told my parents i have a girl. I need to clue them in. That way the shock will be
江石:我告訴父母我有女朋友了。我得先向他們透露點消息,這樣到時候才能不會讓他們太吃驚了。
da: just because you informed them, doesn’t mean the shock will be any less.
丹雅:你提前告訴了他們,這并不意味著打擊會小一些。
ks: then what can i do. they were telling me to go on a set-up date with the girl that had the number one spot. then should i have gone out to that?
江石:那我能怎么辦。他們讓我去跟一個他們中意的女孩相親,難道我真的要去赴約嗎?
da: if you do, there’s a chance you might die.
丹雅:如果你敢去的話,你就死定了。
ks: thats right! you reacted properly this time.
江石:就是這樣,這次你的反應太正確了。
da: i have to hang up. i cant talk long because im afraid of what others will think
丹雅:我要掛了。我不能聊太長時間,因為我害怕大家會怎么想
ks: call me later
江石:晚點給我電話
da: okay
丹雅:好的
ks: why arent you hanging up
江石:你爲什麽還不掛電話
da: you dont like that. hang up first
丹雅:因為你不喜歡那樣。我先掛電話
ks: i dont want to
江石:我不想掛電話
da: why not. i really have to go back outside.
丹雅:爲什麽不掛。我真的要出去了
ks: if i dont hang up, are you really not going to hang up?
江石:如果我不掛電話,你是不是真的也不打算掛了
da: *sigh* i lost. (hangs up)
丹雅:*嘆氣*我輸了。(掛電話)
ks looks at phone.
江石盯著電話
ks: and i was thinking she was matching my mood.
江石:我認為她是在配合我的情緒


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


to ssahdaegi: am i funny ? yeah im in the palm of her hand. ok?! htis ssahdaegi
對抬杠包:我是不是很可笑?哎我逃不出她的手掌心了,對吧?
打抬杠包

ms/ty
瑛顺/泰英
ms: i told you we can eat whatever
瑛顺回头看正在切黄瓜的泰英:我都跟你说了随便吃点得了
ty: how can i let someone working hard to eat whatever
泰英边切边说:我怎么能让努力工作的人随便吃呢
ms: you say i dont like “jahgi” and yet youre more considerate and loving.
瑛顺:你说我不喜欢做??,但我看你更适合做饭
ty: i said to not say jahgi!
泰英:我说,不能说jahgi!
ms’ mom comes in
瑛顺的妈妈进门了
ms” mom!
瑛顺吃惊的:妈妈!
ty stands up
ty: mom?!

泰英惊慌地站起来:妈妈??

ms mom: what kind of girl uses that kind of language. who are you?
妈妈:什么样的女儿会说这种话?你是谁?
ty: hello
泰英:您好
ms mom: who are you to be in a place where a woman lives alone
妈妈:你是谁,为什么在一个单身女孩的家里?
ms: what are you doing here mom
瑛顺:妈您来这里干嘛?
mom: what do you mean. why do you think im here. you dont pick up your phone, if i call the station they say youre out.. i came to see if youre dead or alive. but really, who are you?
妈妈:你是什么意思。为什么我不能来这里。你又不接我的电话,我打到警察局他们都说你出去了。我来这里看你是死了还是活着,不过(转向泰英)你到底是谁?

ms mom: is this the person youre dating? why are you quiet?
妈妈:这个人是在跟你约会吗?为什么你那么安静?
ms: he just someone.. ok yes we’re dating
瑛顺:他是……对,他就是我的恋人
mom hits her: this is why i get upset with you! youre living here with someone and you dont even tell us?
妈妈打瑛顺的头:这就是我为什么会来的原因!你已经和男人同居了但是却没告诉我们?!
ms: living together?! who’s living together?!
瑛顺:同居?谁同居了!?
ms mom: well i come here and he’s making food.. who are you trying to fool
妈妈:我来的时候他正在做饭,你以为我是傻瓜吗
ms: thats not it
瑛顺:不是那样的
ms mom: you..
妈妈:你们
ty: yes
泰英:对,我们没有
ms mom: name?
妈妈:你叫什么名字?
ty: oh im sorry, the introduction is late. my name is ha tae young.
泰英:哦,对不起,我介绍得晚了,我叫何泰英
ms mom: ah youre a ha last name. so when are you planning to get married?
妈妈:啊你姓何,那么你们打算什么时候结婚?
ty: uh.. we’re not at that stage yet
泰英:啊,我们还没有那种程度
ms mom: seeing you guys react the same makes you seem like youre meant to be
妈妈:我看你们很像就要结婚的样子
ty: no were really not that kind of relationship yet
泰英:我们真的只是朋友关系
ms mom: do you work?
妈妈:你有工作吗?
ty: yes of course
泰英:当然
ms mom: then can i have a business card?
妈妈:那你能给我一张你的名片吗?
ty: oh yes..
泰英:当然可以
hands her business card
泰英递上自己的名片
ms mom : youre the head of your department?
妈妈:你是这个部门的头儿吗?
ty: yes
泰英骄傲的:当然
ms mom: is the company large?
妈妈:公司大吗?
ty: oh well..
泰英:哦这个,还是很大的
ms: why? why are you asking?
瑛顺:您为什么要问这个?
ms mom: im the most curious about that.
妈妈:我只是好奇嘛
ms kicks ty out
瑛顺拿起泰英的衣服让他走
ms mom: hey i want to see him more!
妈妈:唉,我还没问完呢
ty: goodbye!
泰英:再见!
ms: bye! .. MOM!
瑛顺:再见!转头埋怨地对妈妈:妈!


ty outside
泰英边下楼边回头看
ty: haha the mom is quite lively
泰英:哈哈,这个大妈真是太有意思了
ty sees brothers car drive up
泰英看到大哥的车开了过来

sy: go in
书英:我走了
ja: yes
真儿:好的
ty: hyung.. where are you coming from?
泰英:大哥,你从哪儿来?
sy: you.. ja is saying hello
书英:泰英你。和真儿打个招呼吧
ty half bows is head lol
泰英向真儿点了点头示意
ty: our familys crazy and you want to do this?
泰英:看来我们家人都疯了,你到底想干什么?
sy: then what are you doing coming out of there?
书英:那么你为什么会在这里?
ty: are you staying?
泰英:你要一直待在这儿吗?
sy: go in ja. see you tomorrow
书英转对真儿:进去吧,真儿小姐,明天见
ja: ok.. leave真儿:好的。上楼了


ty/sy room
泰英/书英的房间
ty: what are you really going to do?
泰英:大哥你打算干什么?
sy: about what
书英:你说是关于什么?
ty: to that person who calls you “ahjuhsheeahjuhshee”
泰英:就是那个口口声声叫你大叔的女孩子
sy: you..
书英:你
ty: what are you going to do with that “woman” who calls you “ahjuhsheeahjuhshee”
泰英:那个叫你大叔的女孩你打算怎么办?
sy: have i ever said anything about you dating namalsoon?
书英:我从未干涉过你的约会。
ty: are you and i alike? youre the eldest son
泰英:你和我一样吗?你可是宗孙。
sy: from birth ive only lived as the eldest son. being the eldest son before being a human being is why i got divorced too. do you want me to continue to live like that?
书英:从我们出生的那一刻起,就注定了我是大儿子,而就因为我早出生了一点点我们的命运完全不同,为什么我必须要继续这样活着呢?
ty: then hyung are you and ja...
泰英:那么大哥你和真儿小姐


grandpa/granny
爺爺/三月奶奶
granny: may i sit down for a moment
奶奶:我可以坐下來嗎?
grandpa: sit.
爺爺:坐吧.
granny: i understand your thoughts about that young man. you once said, you had met a strange young man. he was someone that seemed like a hunter slowly circling its prey. that person was the man that came today right?
奶奶:我明白你對那個年青人的想法.
   你曾說過你遇上了一個奇怪的年青人,
   他是那種會慢慢圍著獵物走的獵人.
   那個人就是今晚來的那位,對吧
grandpa: thats correct
爺爺:沒錯.
granny: i dont feel like it’ll just be okay to allow someone like that as da’s match. however grandpa.. he’s someone who is helping DA forget jinha. a couple days ago i saw her putting jinha’s picture, and wedding papers into a chest. my heart was relieved because it seemed she was really ready to let him go. if it weren’t for that young man, da would have spent all her life holding onto jinha’s picture
奶奶:我也不願意由那樣人來當丹雅的配偶.
   不過,老爺呀...是他讓丹雅忘掉鎮河的.
   前幾天,我看見她把鎮河的相片,婚書等放進盒子裏去.
   看來她已決定放他走了,我不知有多放心呢.
   假如不是那位年青人,丹雅會把她的一生浪費於抱著鎮河的相片不放的.
grandpa: will you call da for me?
爺爺:你去叫丹雅過來吧


da (ks phone): i told you im worried what others will think. later when everyone is asleep, i’ll call you. Covered with my blanket.
丹雅在听江石的电话:我很担心家里人的想法,晚点等其他人都睡了,我再打给你,我会躺在被子里和你聊的。
ks: i dont want to. the nights too long and im bored
江石:我可不想等那么久,夜太长了我会很无聊的。
da: then why dont you do some work.
丹雅:那你可以干点工作呀!
ks: dont you think someone who works at home on a sunday is like a workaholic?
江石:你觉得我是一个在假期里也在工作的工作狂吗?
da: it wont.. so please (door opens)
丹雅:呵不像吗,那么等等吧(开门的声音)
hahaha hangs up on ks AGAIN
丹雅挂掉了江石的电话
granny: da..
三月奶奶:丹雅
da: yes grandma
丹雅:是的,奶奶
granny: your grandpa is calling you
三月奶奶:爷爷叫你呢

ks looking at ssahdaegi
江石看着抬杠包
ks: this family.. why do they never sleep, and always bother your owner?
江石对着抬杠包:为什么她家里人还不睡觉呢?还要一直地烦她?

grandpa: da..
爷爷:丹雅呀
da: yes grandfather
丹雅:是的,爷爷
grandfather: your parents and i don’t feel the confidence that that young man is the right person for you. so im asking.. what will you do if we oppose?answer..
爷爷:你的父母和我都觉得那个年轻人不是适合你的结婚对象,我想问你,如果我们不同意的话,你会怎么办?
da: grandfather..
丹雅:爷爷
grandpa: yes, talk
爷爷:好,说吧
da: i have never disobeyed the family from when i was little
丹雅:您知道我从来没有违背过家族的决定
grandpa: i know that
爷爷:我知道
da: because elders are older, their thoughts must be deeper, and ive lived always following what you requested.
丹雅:随着年纪的增长,我这样的想法就越来越牢固,人生不如意十之八九
grandpa: then will you follow our wishes this time as well
爷爷:那么这次你会按照我们的意思来做吗
da: im sorry grandpa. if you dont approve, there wont be a situation where we get married on our own. i dont have that kind of courage. but i’ll wait.. until you approve
丹雅:不爷爷,我很抱歉,如果你们不同意的话,我们不会自己结婚的,但我们会一直等下去,直到你们同意
grandpa: do you have some kind of certainty that it has to be that young man
爷爷:你为什么觉得那个人是值得你这样做的人呢
da: yes.. if it’s not him, i know for certain it cannot be anyone else.
丹雅:是的,我知道对其他人我不会有那种感觉(这句话我不确定是否应该是这样翻)
grandpa: okay..go rest
爷爷:好吧,去休息吧


da room
sees texts

丹雅回房,看手机来短信
ks(text) do people in that family never sleep?
江石来电:你家人都不睡的吗?
ks(text) so bored my bodys all tortured
江石来电:我都无聊死了
ks(text)are you ignoring my texts
江石来电:你无视我的短信?
ks(text)what are you doing
江石来电:你在做什么?
ks(text) im going to call you!
江石来电:我会打电话给你


da calls ks
丹雅打电话给江石
da: you have a diesease right?
丹雅:你有病?
ks: they say love is a mental disease.
江石:人们说爱情是一种精神病
da: how is it that an impatient person like yourself lived without dating.
丹雅:象你这么没耐心的人没有约会怎能活啊?
ks: they say those that learn something later, are those that become more crazed about it. go under your covers. im going to really start talking.
江石: 人们说那些学习晚的人就会越疯狂   你到被窝里.我要这么说下去


late at night
夜里
da and ks fell asleep on the phone... haha sooo cute
丹雅和江石都在电话里睡着了
ks wakes up and looks at the clock
江石醒了,看看钟
ks: hey..hello
江石:喂
da: yes?
丹雅:什么?
ks: you were sleeping right?
江石:你刚睡着了?


                               
登录/注册后可看大图


da: i think you were sleeping too
丹雅:我想你也睡着了吧?
ks: we suceeded!
江石:我们做到了
da: what?
丹雅:做到什么
ks: falling asleep on the phone together.. we did it! aren’t we praiseworthy?
江石:同时在电话里睡着了.我们做到了.值得鼓历
da: yes.. were praiseworthy..
丹雅:是值得鼓历


at company
公司里
ks’ assistant comes in
江石的助理进来
assistant: it’s elder ha’s call
助理:河老爷子打电话来
ks: what line?
江石:那条线?
assistant: 1
助理:1号线
ks: yes grandfather
江石:爷爷?


                               
登录/注册后可看大图



da’s house
(丹丹家)

grandpa to da’s dad: its not that i dont know your hearts as parents. however i have decided in this matter, the two individuals opinions is the most important.
爷爷对江爸说:我不是不了解做父母的心。无论如何我决定这件事最重要的是尊重他们俩个自己的想法。
grandaunt: wow~ our brother is really weak to da. *gets stared down* ok, ill keep my mouth shut姑奶奶:哇..我哥哥对丹雅真是迁就,“环顾四周一下”好的,我会闭上我的嘴
grandpa: thats why, ive decided to say this in front of everyone. young man..
爷爷:这就是为什么我在你们之前说出我的决定。年轻人....
ks: please call me by name
江石:请叫我的名字
grandpa: i cant do that yet.. you should know you guys have many obstacles ahead of you. that is why i have come to the decision, that once you receive the approval of your parents, we too will then give our full-hearted approval.
爷爷:我现在还不能这么做...你应该知道在你面前还有很多来至你们家的障碍。这就是我为什么做出这个决定的原因,你必须先得到你父母的同意之后,然后我们才会全心全意的接受。

da dad/yi/ty(丹爸、新妈,泰英)
ty: whats with grandpa? is he being like this because this is the girl’s side?why does our
approval have to be dependent on ks’s family’s approval?

泰英:爷爷怎么啦?他视乎已经赞同了就因为我们是女方这边吗?为什么我们同不同意还得取决于江石家?
dad: it looks like he wants to do things in proper oder
江爸:看起来爷爷是想按照适当的顺序来做事
ty: how is that the right order? letting da marry a guy like him..
泰英:什么是适当的顺序?让丹雅跟那样的家伙结婚........
yi: even if we may not approve, it looks like da’s thoughts are more important.
新妈:即使我们全部都反对,还是丹雅的想法比较重要的。
ty: its because da is too innocent. she doesnt know the world, or men..
泰英:那是因为丹雅太天真纯洁了。她不了解这个世界和男人.....
yi: what can we do . grandpa said so.. who can disagree
新妈:我们能做什么..爷爷已经发话了....谁敢不同意......
ty: we cant really let da get married into a family like that
泰英:我们不能让丹雅嫁入那样的家庭
yi: do wereally have to let da go into a family like that
新妈:难道我们想让丹雅进入那样的家庭
dad: if the other side approves we have to.. my father is coming out like this..
江爸:如果他们那边同意了我们也不得不这样做...爸爸已经说出这样的话了....
yi: im sure they’ll approve.. do you think he wouldve come without their approval. and also,
if its someone like da, they should be the ones who are thankful.

新妈:我相信他们会同意的....你觉得他是没有获得他们的同意就来拜访的...也是,他们应该非常感谢能娶到像丹雅这样的媳妇



                               
登录/注册后可看大图


ks: i wont make you stay up tonight. you cant let your face look tired tomorrow.
江石:我真想整个晚上都和你在一起,但如果那样的话,你明天肯定会倦容满面。
da: do i have to meet the tomorrow?
丹雅:明天我一定要去吗?
ks: are you scared? don’t be.. you know my parents like you.
江石:你怎么了?没关系的,你知道我的父母都很喜欢你。
da: but.. they might get shocked when they hear i was married.
丹雅:但是他们如果知道了我曾经结过婚发生过那样的事情,肯定会很震惊的。
ks: they actually already know
江石:他们早就已经知道了。
da: did you tell them?
丹雅:你告诉他们了吗?
ks: my mom heard it coincidentally in a gathering.
江石:我母亲曾经在一个聚会上听说的。
da looks worried
丹雅看上去十分不安
ks: why do you look so worried.
江石:为什么你这样不安呢?
da: go..
丹雅:回去吧。
ks: ill just send a text when i get home, so dont call and just go to bed.
江石:回到家后我会发短信给你,但是今天就不打电话了,赶快睡觉吧。
da: ok
丹雅:好的。

da in room, granny comes in
丹雅在房间里坐着,三月奶奶进来了。
granny: why arent you sleeping yet?
三月奶奶:你还不睡吗?
da: im not sleepy yet..
丹雅:我睡不着
granny: when are you going to meet the parents?
三月奶油:你什么时候去拜见他的父母?
da: tomorrow
丹雅:明天
granny: our da finally met someone and is going to get married
三月奶奶:我们丹雅总算找到结婚的对象了,啊(奶奶很欣慰)
da: im a little scared grandma
丹雅:奶奶,我很害怕
granny: why are you worried? youre going to live so well.. have children, and live so wonderfully..
三月奶奶:为什么你会担心?你一定会过得很好的,会有很多的孩子,一定会生活得很幸福的。


ks home
(江石家)
ks mom: your necktie is crooked
江妈:你的领带打歪了
ks dad fixes it
江爸忙把它弄正了
soonjin comes out.
胖妞出来了
ks mom: why are you coming out
江妈:你为什么出来?
soonjin: she’s going to family so i should see her too
胖妞:我也要看看她到底来至什么样的家庭
ks mom: stop stepping out of place, and go back into your room.
江妈:打住不要到外面来,回你的房间去。
soonjin: what do you mean!
胖妞:你什么意思!
ks dad: yeah soonjin.. can you excuse us
江爸:是啊soonjin(淑晶)...你要体谅我们
soonjin gets upset and goes
胖妞心不甘情不愿的回房去了。

door rings
(门铃响了)
ks mom: should i have done my hair differently?
江妈:我的头发看起来有什么不妥吗?
ks dad: it looks fine
江爸:看起来很好
ks mom: do you think my clothes are too plain?
江妈:你不觉得我的衣服太朴素了吗?
ks dad: i said its fine. i wonder why im so nervous.
江爸:我说了很好。我纳闷了为什么我会紧张不安的。
ks mom: what if she really is from an impressive family, and we get embarased?
江妈:如果她真的来至有威望的家庭,我们能被接受吗?
ks dad: well seeing ks bringing her, it means the other side alreay said yes.
江爸:看江石能带她来家里,意思是那边已经同意了。


                               
登录/注册后可看大图

ks’s dad is about to say hello and sees da..
江爸起来打招呼并看到丹雅....
ks dad: oh.. what are you doing here professor ha?
江爸:噢...何教授你怎么来这里了?
ks: dad.. mom.. this is the person im going to marry.
江石:爸爸,妈妈...她就是我要结婚的人。


O M G

seriously

==============================

34集预告


dad: (didnt get first part) might as well spit on your own father's face.
江爸:你就像是在向爸爸吐口水
ksmom: Our ks is a bachelor with nothing to lose.
江妈:我们江石可是黄金单身汉(这个说法,我有不CJ的想法,江妈是想说,江石是CN??)
dad: even if i die and wake again, i will never approve, so end things here.
江爸:除非我死而复生,否则我永远都不会同意。到此为止吧。
ks: i can't do that. she's the woman i love and want to marry.
江石:我做不到!我要跟我自己爱的那个女人结婚
ks: I'm sorry..who am I to make you receive and endure such insult/heartbreak.
江石:对不起,让你忍受这样的侮辱
ms mom: is there any way you can make some room in the company for our family members?
瑛顺妈:你能不能在你公司里给我们家里的人安排一些职位啊?
ms: why are you making me look so pitiful.
瑛顺:为什么你要让我显得这么可怜?
soonjin: you're something too. your brother turned your parents minds upside down, saying he's going to marry a widow .
淑真:你也在这儿啊。你哥把你爸妈气死了。他说他要娶一个寡妇.
ty: you probably don't know what kind of sister she is to us.
泰英:你可能还不清楚这个妹妹对我们来说意味着什么.
ty: receive a lot of apology/sorry heart from that guy (this part translates kinda funny..), and live well..
泰英:从那家伙那里感受了很多真心的歉意.好好生活吧.

sy: even our da wants to try to live differently, and i want to try to live differently too.
书英:连丹雅都能努力改变自己的人生,所以我也想换个方式生活.
sy: ja.. will you marry me?
书英:真儿,嫁给我好吗?

[ 本帖最后由 Kit09 于 2009-2-1 21:31 编辑 ]

0

主题

1265

回帖

1280

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
1280
发表于 2009-2-1 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
江妈问江石他们什么时候开始的。江爸让他把这段感情结束掉。
江石说他做不到,丹可以让他生活得不是那么辛苦,他也想像个人一样生活。
江爸说那个女人绝对不行,江石说他认定那个女人了。
江妈说,你想看着我们死吗?

江妈说丹的命不好,江石解释说那全是迷信,他一定要娶丹雅

0

主题

1265

回帖

1280

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
1280
发表于 2009-2-1 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
江石对慧珠说,他一定会跟丹结婚.慧珠说他们俩一定会很辛苦.但她让江石一定不要放弃.

江石短信说,他有点累了,就不打电话了。
丹回说,不要太心急。好好睡一觉吧。
江石回拨过去。
丹:不是说了睡一觉嘛
江石:不行,有句话一定要说,我爱你。睡吧。
丹:我也爱你……不管如何,我在你身边。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 19:51 , Processed in 0.072800 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表