|
我想幫忙翻這段,因為三個大男人的對話很感性哦!
河家門外:
ks: i really dont want to do this!
江:我真的不想幹這種事情!
da: what?
丹:甚麼?
ks: driving you home everyday. people must get married because they dont want to do this. do you know why im rushing things? its so i can keep you by my side, and finally pay attention to work. im only thinking where is this woman? should i go to the musuem?..is this something a man should be doing?
江:每天送你回家,如果結了婚的話就不用接送了,你現在知道我為何那麼急於結婚了嗎?因
如果將你留在我身邊的話,我就可以集中精神工作而且也不用費心想著我要不要到博物館
去,又或者想著這是身為男人要幹的事情嗎?
sy/ty car pulls up
泰英跟書英將車停在一旁!
ks: are you coming home now?
江:你們現在才回家嗎?〔指他未來大,小二舅在公司加班〕
ty: life is quite unfair huh? we’re working hard, and meanwhile you are out on a date.
泰:世界真是不公平?我們要不停地工作,有些人就可以去約會!
ks: please be easy on me. its because im so consumed by your younger sister, and dont have the right mind.
江:不要難為我吧,這都是因為我太著緊你妹妹的關係!〔即是太愛你妹妹的關係〕
ty: lks.. want to go for a drink.
泰:要跟我們一起飲杯嗎?
ks: sure
江:可以,
ty: da you go in.. we men need to have a talk
泰:丹雅,你先回去,這是男人的聚會,〔我不想直譯,所以用了這個意思,希望不會影響大
家看翻譯的樂趣〕
ks: i like having her by my side hyungneem
江:我喜歡我的至愛坐在我的身邊..,
ty: i want to talk about (what you call those bar girls). do you want da to be there?
泰:我要跟你談及..〔那些伴酒女郎〕難度你也想她聽到嗎?
ty/sy/ks〔三個男人一起飲酒〕
ty: i really dont like you. i dont like that from when we went to that bar (with the families for business) and saw you singing,with girls clinging..
泰:我真的不喜歡你,自從那天你跟我們一起飲酒〔就是達成合作後,兩家人的男人到k房唱
歌的那夜〕當時你攬著那些伴酒女郎跟她們一起唱歌的時候....,
ks: from what i remember i think i saw you kissing one of those girls
江:你說起此事就令我回想當日你跟那些女郎互吻...
ty: see, see, this is why i dont like him. ivelived however i want, but youre different. youre the guy(nom) who wants to marry our da.
泰:對書英說,你看,你看,我就是不喜歡他這點,我行我素,但是現在不用了,你將會跟我
們的丹雅結婚,
sy: stop calling him nom
書:阻止泰英叫江石為〔你,因為韓國人對你,我的說法有數種,每種都代表跟那個人的不同
交情〕
程度
ty: then what?! is that guy a nyun?( female version)
泰:取笑說,難度要稱呼他為她嗎?
ks: its okay. ive heard him call me a dog, its not important
江:沒關係,我曾經聽過他稱呼我為〔狗〕,〔稱呼對於我是不太重要〕
ty: see, i dont like it when you act up like that
泰:看,我就是不喜歡他這種〔act up〕態度〔我想這個解法比較好〕
ks: ill keep my mouth shut
江:那我只好收口,
ty: you know what kind of person da is right?
泰:你知道丹雅是多好的人,對嗎?
*silence*
江:不作聲,
ty: why arent you saying anything? do you not know what kind of girl she is?
泰:〔被氣得再問一次〕為何你不說話,你知不知道丹雅是多麼好的女生?
ks:i was going to keep my mouth shut
江:〔反問泰英〕那我要繼續封口嗎?
ty: this guy.. he’s still acting up isnt he? our da.. is different from girls these days. she’s classy, upright, a deep thinker...there’s no one elselike her
泰:你這個人....〔泰英仍然不喜歡江石這種態度〕然後繼續說我們丹雅跟其她女生是大
不用的人,她有風度,待人有禮,而且是個深思細密的人...,世界上沒有另一個丹雅
就是了,
ks: i know that. thats why i clung onto her like a life or death matter
江:這點我當然知道,不然我就不會併死都要纏著她,
ty: you clung to her like a life/death matter?
泰:你併了命都要纏著她,就算死都要?
ks: you should know your sister’s stubborness. i thought i was going to go crazy
江:你都知道你妹妹是個很固執,死性子的人,我想我快被她這種性格迫瘋了,
ty: that’s good to hear. hey ks..
泰:很高興聽到你這樣說,江石.....
ks: yes!
江:是!
ty: you look like someone who’s played around a bit
泰:你看上去像個很懂得到處流情的人,〔花花公子〕〔這會是指泰英嗎?有趣〕
ks: i havent done so
江:馬上否認自己是個這樣的人,〔花花公子〕
ty: i saw how you were at the bar!
泰:我曾經見過你在酒吧!
ks: that was just to match the mood
江:那只是因為當時的氣氛所致而已,
ty: do you want to keep talking back?!
泰:那你想我繼續重覆當時的情況?
ks: ill shut my mouth again
江:那我再次封口
ty: if you marry da...you can never do that again. im saying even if its for business or not, you cant sit in places like that and drink with girls like that. im saying live as someone that matches da. do you understand what imsaying?
泰:如果你跟丹雅結了婚的話,你就不可以再到那種地方,我想說的是,就算因為公事都不可 以再到那種地方去,你不能再到那些有伴酒女郎的地方,我想說的是能夠跟丹雅那麼好的 女孩一起的話,你明白我的意思嗎?
ks: yes! ill remember that
江:是,我會銘記於心,
ty: if you make da cry, youre leaving this world that day! im someone who does what he says.
泰:假如你令丹雅哭的話,我會讓你消失在這個世界上,我是個說得出做得到的人,
ks: yes
江:是
ty: hyung, dont you have anything to say?
泰:哥〔書英〕你有甚麼話要說嗎?〔跟江石說〕
sy: because both families have not yet approved completely, i wont talk informally to you yet.
書:我不會跟你說一些正規的話,因為現時我們兩家還沒有同意你們的婚事關係,
ty: seeing the company like that, isnt it obvious?
泰:那要看你對公司所作的行動會有多明顯?
sy: mr lee..
書:李室長...
ks: you can treat me like your brother
江:你可以待我如兄弟般
sy: once ty gives his attachment, its done with.. but im someone who has a hard time getting to that point. when you marry da, im sure things will become more comfortable, but thats not so easy yet.
書:我不能像泰英那樣對待你,我是個比較守舊的人,當你跟丹雅結婚之後,我相信會跟你相
處得比現在自在,
ty: *sigh*.. the unavoidable signs of a model student
泰:對書英的說話感到不滿,〔那就像泰英不是個模範生似的〕
sy: da.. is someone with a lot of hurt. because she’s never been able to cry when she’s hurting, to us she’s a even more precious and heartbreaking sister.
書:丹雅是個曾經受了很多傷害的人,當她受到傷害都不會輕易流眼淚的人,對於我們來說
丹雅是多麼珍貴與及疼惜的妹妹,
ty: you probably don’t know what kind of sister that kid is to us..
泰:你可能不知道,她對於我們來說是個多珍惜的妹妹...〔泰英的淚水已經想流出來了〕
sy: i wont ask for anything else. that child has always grown up saying only what she had to say. thats why she must have a lot of things in her heart that she’s been unable to say. i hope you can become someone who can understand even those unspoken things in her heart. thats all i ask.
書:我不會對你有甚麼要求,因為那個孩子〔丹雅〕一直將自己要說的話收藏在內深深處,所
以她不會輕易的將自己的心底話說出來,我希望你能夠解讀她內心要說的話的那個人,這
就是我要跟你說的話.
真的是一段很感人的對話,雖然未能好好翻出文意,但希望大家感受到丹雅在她哥哥及家人之中是多麼重要的人,江石你一定要好好保護你愛的女人哦!
不知道有沒有朋友翻了這段,如果已經有朋友翻了的話,我就來刪除好了! |
|