|
我一直都是潛水的, 平日白食吃太多了, 今天也想幫忙做點翻譯.
這段我撿了~~
=============================================================================================
ks: i took care of business matters today. i made the announcement that instead of taking over, we’re going to merger companies
江石: 我今天把公司的事解決了, 我宣佈了不收購而改為合拼
da: is your father okay with that?
丹雅: 你父親同意了嗎?
ks:my dad doesnt know yet
江石: 他還不知道
da: ks..
丹雅: 江石......
ks: if i didnt do that, i thought things would become more complicated. so i took care of things on my own
江石: 如果不這樣做, 事情會變得更複雜, 所以我要用我的方法來處理
da: what are you going to do
丹雅: 你會怎樣做?
ks: that’s how ive done things in the past. i need to aggressively push something if i dont want it to become twisted
江石: 用我過去處事的手法, 不擇手段地往我想的方向推進
da: youre saying youre going up against your father right now
丹雅: 你是說你現在要對抗你的父親?
ks: if i have to i have to
江石: 我別無他法
da: if he finds out you did this on your own, he might be even more enraged
丹雅: 如果讓他知道你這樣做, 他會更加生氣的
ks: this is still the best way. i cant let the company go into the wrong hands because of my dads anger. if something goes wrong, i wont be able to face your family. i cant let that happen... dont have that worried expression, and tell me im trustworthy. just as i trust you..
江石: 這是最好的方法, 不能因為我父親的怒氣而使公司落到別人的手上. 我一定會阻止這種事情發生, 要不然我怎樣面對你的家人....... 不要露出這樣担心的表情, 只要對我講你相信我, 就如我相信你一樣........
da: im sorry you have to handle so much on your own
丹雅: 對不起, 要你獨自承担那麼多的事
ks: i said dont be sorry, and think of me as trustable
江石: 我講過你不需要感到抱歉, 只要相信我就夠了
da: youre trustworthy
丹雅: 我相信你
[ 本帖最后由 jjmah 于 2009-2-2 12:36 编辑 ] |
|