找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: viva1124

【2008SBS】【家门的荣光】家门的荣光 荣光的家门 楼内诸君 与有荣焉~~~~^^

  [复制链接]

2

主题

1319

回帖

1726

积分

白金长老

积分
1726
发表于 2009-2-2 12:46 | 显示全部楼层


不是很擅长翻译新闻,还是大概的翻译了一下.最后2段昨天的新闻提到过了我就省略了.

박시후 부상투혼 촬영강행…"아직 붓기도 안빠졌는데"
朴时厚负伤强行拍摄..至今仍没消肿
기사입력 2009-02-02 09:47 고재완 star@asiae.co.kr

[아시아경제신문 고재완 기자]배우 박시후가 부상투혼을 발휘하고 있다.
演员朴时厚发挥了负伤仍拍摄的斗志.

박시후는 2일 오전 6시 30분부터 일산에서 진행된 SBS주말드라마 '가문의 영광'(극본 정지우·연출 박영수 야외촬영에 합류했다.
朴时厚从2日上午6点30分开始与在日山进行野外摄影的SBS周末剧'家门的荣光'剧组会合
박시후 측 관계자는 "아직 통증이 남아있고 붓기도 안빠진 상태다. 그래서 오늘(2일까지는 쉬었으면 했는데 오늘 촬영을 못하면 당장 이번주 방송분부터 문제가 생겨 합류하게 됐다"고 털어놨다.

그는 "분량도 워낙 많은 편이고 본인도 촬영 강행 의지가 강해 합류하게 됐다. 상처가 난 부분은 분장으로 최대한 가렸지만 붓기는 화면에 나올 것 같다. 아직 통증도 있는 상태다"라고 전했다.
"是戏份很多的一方,也会强行进行摄影的. 受伤的部分最大限度的化妆拍摄.至今还是很疼的状态"

박시후는 지난 1일 오전 1시 서울 건국대학교 병원 인근에서 '가문의 영광' 촬영도중 폭주족이 던진 돌에 맞아 얼굴에 부상을 입었다. 당시 약 10여대의 오토바이를 탄 무리 중 한명이 촬영팀을 향해 던진 돌에 맞아 다친 것. 이로 인해 박시후는 오른쪽 눈 밑부터 귀 부근까지 상처를 입어 곧바로 병원에서 치료를 받은 바 있다.

한편 박시후의 이같은 투혼 덕분인지 '가문의 영광'은 지난 1일 23.7%(TNS미디어코리아 집계ㆍ전국기준의 시청률을 올리며 인기 고공행진을 이어갔다.

0

主题

80

回帖

80

积分

高级会员

积分
80
发表于 2009-2-2 12:55 | 显示全部楼层
dad pages for ks
河爸叫江石过来

ks comes in
江石进来
dad: sit mr. lee. we saw the announcement. because your father made a quick decision, it looks like the company is safe. aside from the personal side, im thanking you as a business colleague.
河爸:坐吧,李室长
ks: please speak informally to me father (like inpolite form of korean used to younger people)
江石:请随便一点叫我,岳父。
dad: im sure a time will come for that. anyways, now that we’re merging, i think your father and your positions should change
河爸:我想那样还需要一点时间。不管怎么说,现在我们是合作关系,我想你的父亲和你的职位将会改变。
ks: what do you mean?
江石:您的意思是?
dad: your family has more stocks, so i think you father should take the position of c.e.o, and you should take the position of general manager.
河爸:你的父亲拥有更多的股份,所以我认为你父亲应该坐会长(还是社长?)的位置,而你应该接任做社长(高级经理?)
ks: no, my father doesnt wouldnt want that. and i would like to stay in my current position to support you and hyungneen (what he would call da’solder brothers when married)
江石:不,我的父亲不想那样。而我将留在现在的位置上支持您和大舅子们。
dad: im thankful for that heart, but isnt that the right thing to do
河爸:我真心表示感谢,但这样并不合适。
ks: its what i want father..
江石:我想那样做,岳父。

0

主题

3881

回帖

3887

积分

社区元老

积分
3887
发表于 2009-2-2 12:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 llovecc 于 2009-2-2 12:46 发表


不是很擅长翻译新闻,还是大概的翻译了一下.最后2段昨天的新闻提到过了我就省略了.

박시후 부상투혼 촬영강행…"아직 &#4853 ...

这个。。那个。。亲爱的。。。能帮我看看我po的那2则新闻是不是说丹雅近身亲眼目睹朴摔锅受伤吓坏了。。哭惨了。。?

2

主题

1319

回帖

1726

积分

白金长老

积分
1726
发表于 2009-2-2 13:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 laura1997 于 2009-2-2 12:57 发表

这个。。那个。。亲爱的。。。能帮我看看我po的那2则新闻是不是说丹雅近身亲眼目睹朴摔锅受伤吓坏了。。哭惨了。。?

稍等噢。。。我看下。。。

36

主题

4556

回帖

4544

积分

社区元老

积分
4544
发表于 2009-2-2 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
from  厚爱·朴时厚中文网  shihou1983 翻译
http://loveshihou.5d6d.com/thread-1696-1-1.html

윤정희, 박시후 부상에 밤잠 못이루며 '눈물'   2009/02/02 12:08
배우 윤정희가 SBS 주말 드라마 '가문의 영광' 촬영 중 부상을 당한 상대역 박시후를 보고 눈물을 흘린 사실이 뒤늦게 알려졌다.
윤정희 소속사인 웰메이드스타엠 측은 2일 "윤정희와 박시후는 지난 1일 새벽 1~2시께 건대병원 길가에서 '가문의 영광'을 촬영했다"며 "이 때 지나가던 폭주족이 던진 돌멩이에 맞아 박시후 얼굴 부상을 당하는 사고가 발생했다"고 전했다.
이어 "당시 사고현장에 있던 관계자들은 너무 순식간에 돌멩이가 날아왔고 박시후도 고개를 숙이고 있어, 처음에는 박시후가 돌멩이에 맞은 줄 모르고 다시 촬영을 시작하려 했다"며 "촬영 재개에 나서려할 때서야 비로서 박시후가 얼굴을 다쳤다는 것을 알게 됐다"고 밝혔다.
웰메이드스타엠 측은 "박시후 바로 앞에 있던 윤정희는 너무 놀란 나머지 발을 동동 구르며, 말을 잇지 못 한 채 눈시울을 적셨다"며 "윤정희는 귀가 후에도 상대 배우인 박시후의 부상에, 걱정과 놀란 가슴이 진정되지 않아 밤잠을 설쳤고 이후에도 매니저 통해 박시후의 부상 상태 및 안부를 체크했다"고 덧붙였다.
http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/vie ... ype=1&outlink=1

以上文章大概内容是:因为在拍摄现场朴时厚是低着头,石头飞过来一瞬间,除了站在朴时厚对面的“丹雅”看到,其他工作人员都不知道,还要准备下一场戏,结果这是“丹雅”突然说:“怎么办,怎么办......?”,这个时候才知道是时厚脸部被打倒了。女主角“丹雅”回到家后一直担心朴时厚的伤势,心情不能平静,甚至失眠。而且还与朴时厚的经纪人联系问候伤情。
其他有关报道上说:朴时厚的脸部肿的很厉害,暂时还不知道什么时候能进行正常拍摄,肇事者到目前为止还未抓到。目前能做的就是进行快速的脸部消肿治疗。

以下内容是在《家门的荣光》的官网中看到的,我给大家翻译了一点:他被打了没有叫,这个让韩国《家门》的fans感到很佩服又心疼,那么疼也不叫一声,够勇敢,有忍耐力!希望肇事者快点被抓到,一定要查清楚事情的真相。我们要不停的支持他!

以上是目前为止看到的新闻内容,我回继续关注。

[ 本帖最后由 greencrystal 于 2009-2-2 13:06 编辑 ]

0

主题

1265

回帖

1280

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
1280
发表于 2009-2-2 13:04 | 显示全部楼层
这段没人译吧。不管,先翻了再说


ks comes in
江石进来
dad: sit mr. lee. we saw the announcement. because your father made a quick decision, it looks like the company is safe. aside from the personal side, im thanking you as a business colleague.
何爸:坐吧,李室长。我们看到公告了,你和你父亲做了一个迅速的决定让公司度过了危机。作为我个人,感谢你成为我们的合伙人。
ks: please speak informally to me father (like inpolite form of korean used to younger people)
江石:不用跟我说敬语,岳父。
dad: im sure a time will come for that. anyways, now that we’re merging, i think your father and your positions should change
何爸:还不到这么叫的时候(笑容可掬),无论如何现在我们两家已经合并,所以我想你和你父亲的职位应该要换换了。
ks: what do you mean?
江石:您的意思是?
dad: your family has more stocks, so i think you father should take the position of c.e.o, and you should take the position of general manager.
何爸:你们家持股较多,所以我想应该由你父亲担任CEO,而你接任社长一职。
ks: no, my father doesnt wouldnt want that. and i would like to stay in my current position to support you and hyungneen (what he would call da’solder brothers when married)
江石:不用了。我父亲不会愿意的。我也乐意继续就任现在的职位,协助您和兄长们的工作。
dad: im thankful for that heart, but isnt that the right thing to do
何爸:你有这个心我很感激,但还是不应该这样。
ks: its what i want father..
江石:我想这样做,岳父。

sy: its a relief that the company seems to be safe.
书英:是你帮公司度过了危机。
ks: talk comfortably to me (casual form of korean)
江石:真的不要用敬语跟我说话了。
sy: that will probably take me a while
书英:暂时还是这样吧。
ty: my dad and brother may be thankful for whats going on, but my thoughts havent changed about you and your father, so im not too thankful.
泰英:我父亲和哥也许会因为你做的这些而感谢你。可是我对你和你父亲的看法仍然没有改变,所以我也不会对你有过多的感激。
ks: i am thinking over my errors
江石:我在反省我的过错了。
ty: as for me i dont have the certainty yet that youre right for da, so for the time being im still going to be rude to you.
泰英:对我而言,我还是认为你非常不适合我们丹雅,所以目前我不会对你太客气的。
ks: im prepared for that, hyungneem
江石:我准备好了,哥

sy/ty
ty:
sy: he looks like hes trying to change for da, so dont be too hard on him
书英:他看上去是在努力地为了丹雅而改变自己,所以不要太为难他。
ty: even if i were hard that jerk, would that even add up to how he’s been to us?
泰英:就算我为难他又怎样,我只是以其人之道还治其人之身。
sy: and fix calling him this jerk and that jerk
书英:你不要总“混蛋,混蛋”的称呼他
ty: once things settle, is our da going to get married right away
泰英:除非我们丹雅马上嫁给他。(那时再停止叫他“混蛋”)
sy: seeing as how quickly mr lee is taking care of things, dont you think thats what will happen?
书英:李室长处理事情的速度有目共睹。(丹雅嫁人)总有一天会发生的
ty: *sigh* if da gets married, how am i going to live because id be so lonely
泰英:(叹气)如果丹雅真的嫁人了,我该多孤独啊。
sy: you would be bored because there would be no one to take your childishness
书英:再没有人理会你的孩子气了,你一定会很郁闷的。

[ 本帖最后由 newface845 于 2009-2-2 13:36 编辑 ]

2

主题

1319

回帖

1726

积分

白金长老

积分
1726
发表于 2009-2-2 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
最後2段樓上的樓上親發出來了。。我就不打啦~~

(기사) 윤정희, 박시후 부상에 밤잠 못이루며 '눈물'

배우 윤정희가 SBS 주말 드라마 '가문의 영광' 촬영 중 부상을 당한 상대역 박시후를 보고 눈물을 흘린 사실이 뒤늦게 알려졌다.

윤정희 소속사인 웰메이드스타엠 측은 2일 "윤정희와 박시후는 지난 1일 새벽 1~2시께 건대병원 길가에서 '가문의 영광'을 촬영했다"며 "이 때 지나가던 폭주족이 던진 돌멩이에 맞아 박시후 얼굴 부상을 당하는 사고가 발생했다"고 전했다.
尹喜晶所属社wellmadestarm称2日"昨天尹喜晶和朴时厚凌晨1-2点左右在建大医院旁 '家门的荣光'拍摄中.朴时厚的脸被经过的暴走族投的石子打中'

이어 "당시 사고현장에 있던 관계자들은 너무 순식간에 돌멩이가 날아왔고 박시후도 고개를 숙이고 있어, 처음에는 박시후가 돌멩이에 맞은 줄 모르고 다시 촬영을 시작하려 했다"며 "촬영 재개에 나서려할 때서야 비로서 박시후가 얼굴을 다쳤다는 것을 알게 됐다"고 밝혔다.

웰메이드스타엠 측은 "박시후 바로 앞에 있던 윤정희는 너무 놀란 나머지 발을 동동 구르며, 말을 잇지 못 한 채 눈시울을 적셨다"며 "윤정희는 귀가 후에도 상대 배우인 박시후의 부상에, 걱정과 놀란 가슴이 진정되지 않아 밤잠을 설쳤고 이후에도 매니저 통해 박시후의 부상 상태 및 안부를 체크했다"고 덧붙였다

0

主题

80

回帖

80

积分

高级会员

积分
80
发表于 2009-2-2 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
sy: its a relief that the company seems to be safe.
书英:这意味公司似乎已经保住了。
ks: talk comfortably to me (casual form of korean)
江石:跟我说话请随便一些。
sy: that will probably take me a while
书英:我可能需要一些时间
ty: my dad and brother may be thankful for whats going on, but my thoughts havent changed about you and your father, so im not too thankful.
泰英:我父亲和哥哥可能对你这么做表示感谢,但我对你和你父亲的想法不会改变,我不会谢你的。
ks: i am thinking over my errors
江石:我会对我犯的错反省的
ty: as for me i dont have the certainty yet that youre right for da, so for the time being im still going to be rude to you.
泰英:对我来说我还不确定你就是合适丹雅的那个人,所以在以后的一段时间里我对你的态度也不会好的。
ks: im prepared for that, hyungneem
江石:我已经有所觉悟了,大哥。

2

主题

753

回帖

807

积分

黄金长老

积分
807
发表于 2009-2-2 13:10 | 显示全部楼层
看到这个收视~~~泡菜大妈们果然喜欢这种打耳光揪头发的戏啊

朴OPPA真的很棒!很佩服他的敬业精神   同时也希望他能好好休息   他是男主角  以后戏份还很重   千万要保重

还有恳求BJ大人千万表再安排挨打的剧情了   朴OPPA受不住   我们看着也受不了的

5

主题

9351

回帖

9929

积分

社区元老

积分
9929
QQ
发表于 2009-2-2 13:11 | 显示全部楼层
hj thinking at cafe
慧珠在咖啡厅若有所思
hg: what are you thinking so hard about that you dont even notice someone coming in.
想什么如此入神,有人进来都不知道
hj: nothing
没什么
hg: is it hard getting treatments?
治疗很辛苦吗?
hj: huh?额?
hg: isnt today your hospital day?今天不是治疗日吗?
hj: oh.. 嗯
hg: you didnt go你没去吗?
hj:i forgot我,忘了
hg: you shouldnt forget things like that. you should go
你不该忘掉这事,你该去,现在就去。
hj: the time already passed. i can go next week.
已经错过时间了,下周我会去的。
hg: pay attention to your treatment appointments.
好好记住你的治疗时间吧
hj: i will. im going to stop by school realquick.
我会的
hg: why school?
hj: just..
hg: ok..
纯子剧评强推机智的监狱生活!韩剧:黑骑士/只是相爱的关系綜藝:RM/拜托冰箱/认识哥哥熊孩子/同床异梦/老罗的所有综艺/团结就是火/混九/金无名/超人回来了/我的外国朋友/无限挑战/master key/

0

主题

3881

回帖

3887

积分

社区元老

积分
3887
发表于 2009-2-2 13:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 llovecc 于 2009-2-2 13:06 发表
最後2段樓上的樓上親發出來了。。我就不打啦~~
原帖由 greencrystal 于 2009-2-2 13:02 发表
from  厚爱·朴时厚中文网  shihou1983 翻译
http://loveshihou.5d6d.com/thread-1696-1-1.html...

谢谢两位啊~

0

主题

72

回帖

73

积分

高级会员

积分
73
发表于 2009-2-2 13:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 greencrystal 于 2009-2-2 13:02 发表
from  厚爱·朴时厚中文网  shihou1983 翻译
http://loveshihou.5d6d.com/thread-1696-1-1.html

윤정희, 박시후 부상에 밤잠 못&#510 ...


謝謝!又加深一些對朴GG的佩服了,真是戲裡戲外都夠MAN啊.希望BJ---哪怕只是作戲,也不要再讓人碰他的臉了.


                               
登录/注册后可看大图

0

主题

486

回帖

491

积分

账号被盗用户

积分
491
发表于 2009-2-2 13:17 | 显示全部楼层
正在看31集的中字,突然冒出一个想法
江石爸最后如何会同意两人的婚事
何爷爷会是一个关键
可能只有这样的辈分才能说服江石爸吧
每次家门遇到重大事件,总是爷爷来化解的
这次也会是这样吧

20

主题

4203

回帖

4326

积分

社区元老

积分
4326
发表于 2009-2-2 13:19 | 显示全部楼层
E34 英翻中全篇完成.
各位辛苦了.



================

ep 34/by sandybabe

江石家
ksdad: what brings you here professor ha?
李父:你為什麼帶何教授來?
ks: dad.. mom.. this is the woman im going to marry
江石:爸...媽...她就是我要娶的女人。
ks mom sits
江母驚訝地坐了下來
ks mom: hon.. what is ks saying right now
李母:喔...江石你現在說什麼呀
ks dad:you.. what are you doing?
李父:你...你在幹什麼?
ks: sit down and talk dad. and accept her greeting.
江石:兩位請坐,還有爸說點話,請接受她的行禮。
ks dad: you.. receive what greeting?!
李父:你...接受什麼行禮?
ks: dad... please listen to what i have to say
江石:爸...請你聽聽我要說的話。
ks dad: listen to what. i have nothing to listen to, so professor ha, just leave.
李父:聽你說什麼?我什麼都不想聽,何教授你走吧!
ks: dad.. why are you like this?
江石:爸...你為什麼要這樣?
ks mom: professor ha.. how dare you come to our house, saying youre going to marry out ks?
李母:何教授...你怎麼敢來我們家然後說你要和我們江石結婚?
ks: mother.. what do you mean how dare she?
江石:媽...你為什麼要這麼說她?
ks mom: then what? how can she possibly come here with her terrible past and say she wants to marry you? professor ha,arent you being shameless? our ks is a bachelor with nothing to lose. so do you think a marriage between you and our son is possible?
李母:要不然說什麼?有那麼一段可怕的過去(指丹雅曾是活寡婦),她還竟然想嫁給你?何教授你一點羞恥心也沒有嗎?我們江石黃金單身漢的身份,你認為你和我們家兒子間的婚事有可能嗎?
ks: i held onto her. i held onto her and begged her to marry me
江石:我認定她了,是我認定她而且求她跟我結婚的。
*slap fromdad*
氣急敗壞的李父衝上前來就是一巴掌
ks dad: you’re crazy! so..so that’s what it was. i wondered why unlike you,you let business get this way. so what? because of a mere woman, you stop what you were doing? after all that, are you still my son?!
李父:你瘋了...所以...原來如此,怪不得你這麼不像你,你讓公司的事變成這樣。為了什麼?就單單為了這麼一個女人?你停止了你該做的事?你就竟還是不是我的兒子?
ks: dad.. i didn’t let things get that way because of that, but because i wanted to live like a person. i was sick of doing deeds like that to other people. because i was sick of living like a crazed hunter. if it were this woman, i thought i would be able to live rightly, so i held onto her and begged her..
江石:爸...我並沒有因為她而讓公司的事變成這樣,而是為了我自己想要活得像個人,我真的很厭煩再像從前那樣的對待別人,因為我真厭煩活得像個瘋狂的獵人那樣剝削別人的公司,而這個女人,卻讓我覺得我可以正正當當地活著,所以是我認定她並且求她...
*slap 2*
李父又激動地打了第二巴掌
ks dad: you foolish.. you might as well spit on your own fathers face!
李父:你這個愚蠢的傢伙...你這就像是朝你父親的臉吐口水!
ks mom: do you see this professor ha? my husband and ks have never had any altercations like this. but look how as soon this marriage talk came up, how things turned this way
李母:你看到了嗎,何教授?他們父子倆從來沒有像這樣過,不過你看看,才開始討論結婚的事,就變成這樣了
ks: mother.. please calm down and listen to me
江石:媽...請冷靜下來聽我說
ks mom: i have nothing to listen to. even if im dead, i dont want a daughter-in-law like that. how can i accept a daughter-in-law that has the fate of ruining her man’s life?
李母:我沒有什麼好聽的,就算我死了,我也不要這樣的媳婦,我怎能接受像她這樣有剋夫命的人當媳婦?
ks:mother..
江石:媽...
da: im sorry. ill leave for today
丹雅:很抱歉,我先走了。
da leaves
丹雅轉身離開
ks: how can you two do this. how can you make someone feel so wretched and pitiful?
江石:你們兩位為什麼要這麼做?為什麼要讓人這麼痛苦又可憐?
ks leaves
說完江石轉身追著丹雅出了門
ksmom: you! come back here!
李母:你!你給我回來!
ks dad: that.. that boy is not in his right mind!
李父:現在...那個傢伙根本就不正常了
ks mom: what do we do hon? our ks seems really tied up by her.
李母:我們該怎麼辦?我們江石好像真的迷上她了

ks catches up with da and hugs her
屋外江石追上丹雅並深情地擁住了丹雅
ks: im sorry. im sorry. im really so sorry. who am i to allow you to endure such cruel mistreatment.
江石:對不起,對不起,我真的很對不起你,我是什麼人竟然讓你承受這樣的殘忍的對待

ks mom/dad
江石父母房間
ksdad: stop crying! what are you crying about.
李父:不要哭了,你哭個什麼勁?
ks mom: its because i dont believe it. because i cant believe our ks is acting this way over a girl like that.
李母:因為我不相信,我不相信我們的江石會為了這樣的女人而這麼做!
ks dad: that guys may be acting this way right now, but he will get back to him right mind soon. our ks can never disobey/leave us.
李父:男人一開始可能會這麼做,但是不久後他就會恢復理智,我們家江石從來就不會違背我們。
ks mom: our ks has never been like this before. what if he chooses her over us.
李母:可是江石從來沒有像這樣過,要是他選擇她而放棄我們怎麼辦?
ks dad: then we’ll just disown him as our son
李父:那麼我們只好不認他這個兒子。
ks mom: but you know what kind of son ks is to us..
李母:但是你知道,江石對我們來說是個什麼樣的好兒子...
ks dad: i said stop crying
李父:我說不要再哭了!

da/ks office
丹雅辦公室
ks: no one’s around, so you can cry. you’ve been through something that qualifies for you to cry out loud.
江石:現在沒有別人,你可以哭出來,你受到的委屈足以讓你放聲大哭。
da: no. i dont want to cry. then you will be more sorry to me.
丹雅:不,我不想哭,那麼你就會對我感到更抱歉。
ks: why are you worrying about me right now. its only natural that i feel extremely sorry, so just cry.
江石:你現在還擔心我的感覺幹什麼?碰到這樣的事,我自然會感到極度地對不起你,所以哭吧!
da: this is just the beginning. what will i do if i cry out loud from the start . im sure we’ll have to endure a lot more. later on..really later on when it’s too hard to endure, i’ll not think of how you might feel, and cry as much as i want
丹雅:這還只是開始,如果一開始我就這麼痛哭出聲,以後要怎麼辦,我確信日後我們會承受更多...日後...要是碰到真的很讓人忍受不了的狀況,我會不管你的感受,盡情痛哭的。
ks: to be honest i didnt think they would be so extreme. i thought they would be a little shocked, but i thought because youre the person i brought, they would still maintain courteous.
江石:坦白說,我沒有料到我的父母的反應會這麼極端,我以為他們也許會有點驚訝,但由於你是我帶回去的人,他們至少會維持對你有禮的態度...
da leans on ks
丹雅斜靠著江石尋求慰藉

yi : can you prepare tea for grandpa?
英:你能帮爷爷准备杯茶吗?
granny: yes
三月奶奶:好的
worker: da must not only be there to say hello, but eating dinner as well. seeing as she’s not home yet. do you think she might bring home a wedding date right away?
佣人:丹雅不仅要在那里问候,应该再吃个饭才好。看来她现在还不会回家。你觉得她会马上回家确认结婚的日期吗?
granny: do you think she will bring home a wedding date right away like that? theyre probably just asking her this and that because theyre curious about the woman their son brought home.
三月奶奶:你觉得她会马上带回家确定结婚日期吗?那家可能只是问她这个那个,因为他们一定会对自己儿子带回家的女人感到好奇。
yi: i hope thats it. ks’ mother is a person who says things without thinking, so im a little worried
英:希望如此。江石的妈妈是个不经大脑说话的人,所以我有点担心。
granny: what kind of things..
三月奶奶:这是怎么一回事..
yi: there’s just some things
英:有些那样的事情

yi brings tea
英端着茶进去了
yi: you were in this room too hon.
英:你在这间房间呆着太长了。
dad: oh..yeah
何父:嗯..是的
yi: do you want some tea as well?
英:你想要喝点茶吗?
dad: no im ok
何父:不,不需要
yi: da’s a little late.
英:丹雅有点晚。
grandpa: i know
爷爷:我知道
dad: are you worried father?
何父:你在担心吗?父亲
grandpa: im sure she’ll do well, but my heart doesnt feel at ease
爷爷:我相信她能够做得很好,但是我不能安心
yi: i sort of wish da wouldnt say that. that she was married before. that mother seemed kind of simple-minded, and im worried that might be a problem. i know mr. lee knows, so if da doesn’t say anything, won’t they able to just move past that?
英:我真希望丹雅不会说那个。就是她以前结过婚的事情。那个人的妈妈看起来就是个头脑简单的人,我担心那可能是个问题。就我所了解的李先生,所以如果丹雅不说什么,他们就不可能会知道过去的事?
grandpa: da is not the type of child that will hide that from elders and get married
爷爷:丹雅不是那种会对大人隐瞒过去然后结婚的孩子
yi: thats why im more worried father. you said our approval is dependent on that familys, and im worried that will things very hard for da.
英:这就是我为什么会比父亲更担心的原因。你说过我们同意与否取决于那家,我担心丹雅会很难过的


ty: you dont think they’ll disapprove do you? honestly someone like da is rare, so why would they disapprove. they should be thankful that this day and age theres a daughter-in-law like her.
泰:你难道不认为他们会不赞成吗?像丹雅那种罕见的诚实,但是为什么他们会不赞成,他们应该为今天这个年纪能够得到像她这样的儿媳而感天谢地。
sy: i thought you were against da marrying mr.lee
书:我还以为你会反对丹雅和李社长结婚
ty: that’s that too, but im just worried if they dont like her she’ll be more hurt
泰:那是另一回事,我只是担心如果那家不喜欢她的话她会更受伤的
sy: you really change your mind a lot
书:你的想法确实改变了很多
ty:i dont know i dont know! although i dont want da to marry him, i still get mad worrying if they wont like her, so my mind keeps changing. hyung..
泰:我不知道!我不知道!虽然我不想丹雅嫁给他,我还是会很担心如果他们不喜欢她,所以我的想法不断的变化,哥..
sy: what
书:什么事
ty: do we really have to let da marry into a family like that?
泰:我们真的要让丹雅嫁到那样的家庭里面去吗?
sy: grandpa already made his decision
书:爷爷已经有他的决定了
ty: what if our da struggles becoming a daughter-in-law of a family like that. im sure there are so many differences between the families.
泰:如果我们丹雅成为那家的儿媳,我确信他们和我们家有很大的不同。.

da: i must have been naive. even thinking that if this was the cruel fate the heavens had granted me, that i would just get revenge by just living .. even thinking i would get revenge by just living, if i had really thought that way, it wouldve only made sense that elders would feel that way. even though i myself had trouble believing my unfortunate past, hearing them saying i was a woman to ruin her man’s fate, i felt like i was being hit over the head.
丹:我太天真了,甚至以为这是上天给我残酷的命运.活着就是报应.我都这么想了,难怪长辈这么想了.虽然我自己一直想,可真从他们嘴里说出这种话:我就是会带给男人恶运的女人,就感到好象头上挨打一般.
ks: my mother is very blunt with her words. so dont etch those words in your heart
江:我母亲说话都很直的.不要放在心上.
da: i think i might have been more afraid than anyone to face my fate. i think the pride i had to just get revenge by living, was in order to try and avoid my fate. that was my way of dealing..
丹:我自己可能比别人更害怕去面对命运.试着逃避命运,只要活着接受报应去维护我的自尊心.
ks: that was just an accident. just think that you had a bad streak of luck
江:那只不过是意外,只能想成你运气不好.
da: thats why i dont want to feel like it was unfair. as much as it was too much for myself to handle, it mustve been a lot for them. that they must feel just as afraid.
丹:所以我不把那想成对我的不公平,也不认为只有我受不了,他们一定也是受不了的,他们也一定很害怕.
ks: just feel like its unfair, just get angry. just think you were trying to make a person out of that horrible person, and don’t understand why they are giving you a hard time about your past.
江:我只觉得这对你是不公平的,我很生气.想到你试着要脱离那恶运而能活地正常的人生,不懂他们要对你的过去那么在乎.
da: i want to think of it as punishment for wanting time to pass and for me to become a grandma quickly. you said that to me.. why didnt i consider myself valuable. that accident you say was just bad luck, i think perhaps i thought like the elders that i had a cruel/illfated life. i think i might have tried to consider myself outside of this world for that reason. but since you brought me back to this world, im going to endure things i need to endure. aren’t you assured that i can endure things well?
丹:我要想成这是对我一直想要就这么让时间过到我很快变成老奶奶的惩罚吧.你说过,为什么不自爱些,把那事故想成坏运气.我想我就和长辈们一样的,想着我有残酷/厄运的人生,甚至想我是不属于这个世界的.可自从你把我带回到这世界,我要忍受,你不是说过我可以忍受的吗?
ks: all the hardships youre enduring, ill repay you one by one as time goes by
江:在我们这辈子,我会一个一个偿还你所受的一切的难处.

outside da house
江家門外
da: dont go home and argue with your parents too much
丹雅:回家後不要和父母起太大的爭吵
ks: i’ll take care of it
江石:我會看著辦的.
da: only time can figure these things out. so just wait until their hearts are calmed down. if we wait patiently, their hearts will slowly open
丹雅:只有時間才可以把事情擺平,
   所以等著吧直至他們平靜下來.
   我們只要耐心的等,他們會敞開心胸接受我們的.
ks: your family doesnt like me as is. im worried they might withdraw their approval if they find out what happened
江石:你的家人並不喜歡我.
   我怕他們知道了我家父母的事後,會撤回他們的同意了.
da: ill take care of that. go..
丹雅:那個我會好好的處理,回家吧.
ks hugs da
江石上前擁抱丹雅
ks: im sorry i cant be a strong windbreaker for you
江石:對不起,不能為你擋去一切寒風.
da: with this scarf alone, i can probably weather any storm,so dont worry
丹雅:你的頸巾足以讓我抵禦任何風暴,不用替我擔心.

granny: youre coming home now
三月奶奶:你現在才回來呀.
da: yes
丹雅:是的
granny: did you do well?
三月奶奶:事情進行得怎樣?
da: yes
丹雅:沒事的.

yi: how was it
英仁:怎樣了?
da: i just said hello
丹雅:我只是去給他們問安.
ty: thats it
泰仁:就是那樣嗎
da: then what else is there when i just went to say hello
丹雅:我只是去問安,還會有什麼呢
yi: what did his parents say?
英仁:他父母有說了什麼嗎?
granny: grandpa is in great grandpas room. say hello
三月奶奶:爺爺在曾爺爺的房間,去問個好吧.
da: yes
丹雅:是.

da: im back grandfather
丹雅:爺爺,我回來了.
grandpa: sit
爺爺:坐吧.
yi: may i come in too?
英仁:我也可以進來嗎?
grandpa: come in
爺爺:進來吧.
grandpa: what did they say
爺爺:他們怎麼說?
yi: why, were they unpleasant
英仁:他們為什麼不滿意呀?
da: i think they were a bit shocked. because they had no idea we were dating, and because of the situation with the companies
丹雅:我想他們有點受驚了,
   因為他們並不知道我們一直在約會.
   還加上公司現在的情形.
yi: did you... tell them about having been married?
英仁:那麼你...你有告訴他們你己結過婚嗎?
da: i told them.. its not something that should be hidden
丹雅:我說了..我不應該對他們隱藏的.
yi: why did you...
英仁:你為什麼...
grandpa: you did the right thing. that’s not something to hide. they were suprised right?
爺爺:你做得好.那不是應該隱暪的事,
   他們吃了一驚吧?
da: yes
丹雅:是的.
yi: did that mother not say anything to that
英仁:他的母親没說什麼嗎?
da: well first they were just shocked, so they didnt say much. they said they needed to think
丹雅:最初他們是吃了一驚,所以沒說什麼.
   後來他們說要考慮一下.
grandpa: ok.. go rest
爺爺:沒事了,去休息吧.

yi: it doesnt looks like things went well
新妈:看起来事情进展的不顺利
dad: well we didn’t like ks right away either, so they could be the same
江爸:就像我们也不看好江石,他们也可能一样
yi: why didnt she say later. she mustve told them she was married before
新妈:为什么她说以后再说?她肯定告诉他们了她以前结过婚
dad: i knew that child would do that
江爸:我想那孩子肯定会这么做
yi: you dont think it would be a problem do you? its not like they got divorced.
新妈:你不认为这应该不是问题吗?他们又不是离婚
dad: who knows what they’ll think
江爸:谁知道他们会怎么想

hj gets home and freeloading annoying cousin grabs her
慧珠回家那个讨厌的白吃白喝的表姐抓住她
soonjin: heyhey your house is chaos right now. the person your brother brought, i heard

something like she’s someone to devour her mate whole or something
胖妞:喂喂你家现在乱成一片了。我听见你哥哥带回来那个女人她老公好像死了还有些什么事的。
hj: what are you saying
慧珠:你说什么
soonjin: aunt and uncle were yelling and screaming. i dont think your brother can marry that woman..
胖妞:阿姨和叔叔疯狂的大喊大叫的。我想你哥哥不能和那女人结婚了...

ks gets home江石回到家
ks dad: sit
江爸:坐
ks mom: since when? when have you been dating since?
江妈:什么时候开始的?你们从什么时候开始约会的?
ks dad: what difference does that make, when they started dating
江爸:他们什么时候开始约会的有什么不同
ksmom: how could you hide that from us like that
江妈:你怎么能像这样瞒着我们
ks dad: theres not a lot to say. end things.
江爸:没有什么好多说的。事情到此为止。
ks: dad...
江石:爸.....
ks dad: even if your mother and i died and awoke again, we’ll never approve. so end things now
江爸:除非我和你妈死而复生,我们永远也不会同意。所以把事情结束了现在。
ks: i cant do that
江石:我不能那样做
ksmom: ks...
江妈:江石....
ks: i love that woman more. it was hard to gt her to agree, and to bring her here. so please change your minds
江石:我很爱那个女人。很努力的让她同意并带她到这里来。还是请你们改变想法吧。
ks dad: snap out of it! to a man, a woman isn’t that important. especially a woman like her, she can’t be of any help to you. a woman is someone who should quietly attend to her home. isnt the reason you were unable to do the things your father wanted because of her
江爸:给我振作点!对一个男人来说,一个女人没那么重要。特别是像她那种女人,她什么也不能帮到你。一个女人应该安静守本分的照顾家里。这不是理由因为她不能做你爸想做的事。
ks: i dont want to da. ive never once thought i didnt want to do that work. i thought that was the fate i was born into. but i really dont want to do it anymore
江石:爸是我不想。我不止一次的想不想再做那种工作。我一直想那是我出生的命运。但我真的不想再做了
ks dad: see! she’s a woman that made you think that way. she’s the one that made you think living in power and sucess is insuficient. im never going to let someone like her be next to us.
江爸:看看!就是那个女人使你改变想法。就是她让你认为为权利和成功生活是不对的。我决不能让她那样的人接近我们。
ks: im going to get married. with that woman
江石:我一定会和那女人结婚的
ks mom: do you want to see us die?! do you want to see your mom and dad die? even when i heard her story, i was trembling with shock, and to bring that into our home? even if i die, i cant allow a woman like that into our home. a widow that didn’t even make it to the first night together. do you even know what that is?
江妈:你想看我们死吗?你想看到你妈你爸死吗?甚至当我听到她的事都让我震惊得快晕过去了,还把她带回我们家?除非我死了,我绝不同意她进我们家。连新婚之夜都没过就变成寡妇。你明白那是什么意思吗?

hj and soonjin慧珠和胖妞
soonjin: what does she mean the fate of a widow who didnt even have a first night together?
胖妞:她是连新婚之夜都没过的寡妇命?

ksmom: that is the fate of a woman who will devour/ruin her husband.
江妈:那个女人就是克夫命。
ks: those are all superstitions mom. it was just an accident
江石:妈妈那些都是迷信。那是意外
ks mom: superstition or not, i dont want it. even if its just a line in the lineage, i cant accept it. even if it was just a divorcee, i wouldve disapproved, but to bring in that kind of widow into the family.
江妈:是不是迷信我不想知道。如果是有可能会影响家族的事我绝对不能接受。如果仅仅是离婚,我还不会那么反对,但是决不能带那种寡妇进我们家。
ks: that doesnt matter to me. she’s the woman i love and want to marry.
江石:那对我来说不是事。她是我爱的并想和她结婚的女人。
ks dad: if you keep coming out this way, im not going to sit back either. even if i have to combine powers with jung man jil( the other man who wanted to overtake the ha company), ill make that family collapse.
江爸:如果你一定要这么做,我也不会坐视不管。我不得不和人(另一个想收购公司的人)联手,我将让那个家庭破产。
ks: dad
江石:爸爸
ks dad: thats why think about what youre doing. if you want to see the family of the woman you love destroyed, than do what you want
江爸:为什么不好好想想你做什么了。如果你想看见你爱的女人的家庭破产,那你就去做。
ks: why are you acting like this? don’t you know if you hold hands with jungsahngi, your dreams will be dissolved too
江石:为什么你想这么做?难道你不知道你和那个人联手你的梦想也会破灭。
ks dad: if a woman like that comes into our home, my dream disappears anyways. theres nothing more i want to say. go upstairs
江爸:如果那个女人进入我们家,我的梦想也会被打碎。我没有什么好说的了,上楼去吧。

ks goes up江石上楼
soonjin: how did you end up with some weird person like..
胖妞:你怎么也该跟像那种奇怪的人结束....
ks: go downstairs
江石:下楼去
soonjin: but shes a widow
胖妞:但是她是寡妇
ks: i said go downstairs!
江石:我说下楼去!
hj grabs ks:
慧珠抓住江石:
hj: what are they saying oppa?
慧珠:他们在说什么哥哥?
ks: you shouldve heard everything
江石:就象你听到的
hj: did something like that really happen to unni? what are you going to do. you can’t disobey dad.
慧珠:姐姐真的发生过那些事?你要怎么办....你不能违抗爸爸的....
ks: this time is different. im going to marry that woman
江石:这次不同。我会和那个女人结婚的
hj: it’s going to be so hard for you and unni..
慧珠:你和姐姐肯定会很艰难....
ks: kiddo.. youve grown a lot. worrying for your brother..
江石:老妹...你长大了很多....会担心你哥哥了...
hj: oppa, dont let go of her.. no matter how hard it gets
慧珠:哥哥,不要离开她....无论如何艰难也不要离开
ks: i wont
江石:我不会的

ks(text)  came in and diligently talked with my parents. im a little tired, so i think im going to rest without talking on the phone.
江石:(短信)回来以后很努力地和我父母谈了一会儿。我有点累,我想去休息就不给你打电话了。
da(text) dont rush. dont forget that as hard as it is for us, it is for them as well. sleepwell
丹:(短信):不要太着急了,不要忘了他们和我们一样很为难。晚安!
ks calls her
江打电话给丹
da: i thought you were just going to sleep..
丹:我以为你准备要睡了
ks: i couldnt, i needed to say this.. i love you.  that’s it.. sleep.
江:还没有,我只是要对你说:我爱你。睡吧
da: i love you. and thank you.. for finding me in this world. for finding me, and recognizing me...
丹:我爱你。还有谢谢你,在这个世界上找到了我,找到我然后认识我。。。

at company
在公司
yi: that was quicker than expected
新妈:事情比预计的要快
sy: an announcement came up under leechungkap’s name. that theyre no longer trying to take over, but requesting support from stockholders for a co-ownership merger
书英:通告上是李万甲的名字,他们不再试图接管公司了,但要求股东们支持他们成为合伙人
dad: we were just looking at it
河爸:我已经看到了。
ty: doesnt that mean they approved? since this is posted as soon as da went to say formally say hello, isnt this saying we are one family now?
泰英:这难道不是意味着他们同意吗?丹雅到他们家正式问候以后这个通告就公布了,这难道不是说我们已经是一家人了吗?
yi: wouldnt it be more of figuring things out with the company first?
新妈:这不是更说明了一切以公司为先(这句不太明白,请见谅)
dad pages for ks
河爸叫江石过来


ks comes in
江石进来
江石进来
dad: sit mr. lee. we saw the announcement. because your father made a quick decision, it looks like the company is safe. aside from the personal side, im thanking you as a business colleague.
河爸:坐吧,李室长。通告我们已经看到了。由于你父亲很快做出了决定,看起来公司已经保住了。另外从我个人的角度来说,作为事业上的伙伴我谢谢你。
何爸:坐吧,李室长。我们看到公告了,你和你父亲做了一个迅速的决定让公司度过了危机。作为我个人,感谢你成为我们的合伙人。
ks: please speak informally to me father (like inpolite form of korean used to younger people)
江石:请随便一点叫我,岳父。
江石:不用跟我说敬语,岳父。
dad: im sure a time will come for that. anyways, now that we’re merging, i think your father and your positions should change
河爸:我想那样还需要一点时间。不管怎么说,现在我们是合作关系,我想你的父亲和你的职位将会改变。
何爸:还不到这么叫的时候(笑容可掬),无论如何现在我们两家已经合并,所以我想你和你父亲的职位应该要换换了。
ks: what do you mean?
江石:您的意思是?
江石:您的意思是?
dad: your family has more stocks, so i think you father should take the position of c.e.o, and you should take the position of general manager.
河爸:你的父亲拥有更多的股份,所以我认为你父亲应该坐会长(还是社长?)的位置,而你应该接任做社长(高级经理?)
何爸:你们家持股较多,所以我想应该由你父亲担任CEO,而你接任社长一职。
ks: no, my father doesnt wouldnt want that. and i would like to stay in my current position to support you and hyungneen (what he would call da’solder brothers when married)
江石:不,我的父亲不想那样。而我将留在现在的位置上支持您和大舅子们。
江石:不用了。我父亲不会愿意的。我也乐意继续就任现在的职位,协助您和兄长们的工作。

dad: im thankful for that heart, but isnt that the right thing to do
河爸:我真心表示感谢,但这样并不合适。
何爸:你有这个心我很感激,但还是不应该这样。
ks: its what i want father..
江石:我想那样做,岳父。
江石:我想这样做,岳父。


sy: its a relief that the company seems to be safe.
书英:这意味公司似乎已经保住了。
书英:是你帮公司度过了危机。
ks: talk comfortably to me (casual form of korean)
江石:跟我说话请随便一些。
江石:真的不要用敬语跟我说话了。
sy: that will probably take me a while
书英:我可能需要一些时间
书英:暂时还是这样吧。
ty: my dad and brother may be thankful for whats going on, but my thoughts havent changed about you and your father, so im not too thankful.
泰英:我父亲和哥哥可能对你这么做表示感谢,但我对你和你父亲的想法不会改变,我不会谢你的。
泰英:我父亲和哥也许会因为你做的这些而感谢你。可是我对你和你父亲的看法仍然没有改变,所以我也不会对你有过多的感激。
ks: i am thinking over my errors
江石:我会对我犯的错反省的
江石:我在反省我的过错了。
ty: as for me i dont have the certainty yet that youre right for da, so for the time being im still going to be rude to you.
泰英:对我来说我还不确定你就是合适丹雅的那个人,所以在以后的一段时间里我对你的态度也不会好的。
泰英:对我而言,我还是认为你非常适合我们丹雅,所以目前我不会对你太客气的。
ks: im prepared for that, hyungneem
江石:我已经有所觉悟了,大哥。
江石:我准备好了,哥

sy/ty
ty:
sy: he looks like hes trying to change for da, so dont be too hard on him
书英:他看起来正在为丹雅而改变,所以不要太难为他了
书英:他看上去是在努力地为了丹雅而改变自己,所以不要太为难他。
ty: even if i were hard that jerk, would that even add up to how he’s been to us?
泰英:即使我难为那家伙,能比的上他对我们所做的事吗?
泰英:就算我为难他又怎样,我只是以其人之道还治其人之身。
sy: and fix calling him this jerk and that jerk
书英:不要这家伙那家伙的叫
书英:你不要总“混蛋,混蛋”的称呼他
ty: once things settle, is our da going to get married right away
泰英:公司的事一旦解决,我们丹雅会立刻跟他结婚的
泰英:除非我们丹雅马上嫁给他。(那时再停止叫他“混蛋”)
sy: seeing as how quickly mr lee is taking care of things, dont you think thats what will happen?
书英:就看李室长做事的速度了,你不认为事情会按他的想法来进展吗
书英:李室长处理事情的速度有目共睹。(丹雅嫁人)总有一天会发生的
ty: *sigh* if da gets married, how am i going to live because id be so lonely
泰英:如果丹雅结婚了我该怎么过下去啊,我一定会很寂寞的
泰英:(叹气)如果丹雅真的嫁人了,我该多孤独啊。
sy: you would be bored because there would be no one to take your childishness
书英:你会很烦恼的,因为没人照顾东东了。
书英:再没有人理会你的孩子气了,你一定会很郁闷的。


英顺老妈从清洁大婶那打听关于泰英的身份:
ms mom in company to cleaning lady
ms mom: so youre saying ha tae young is this company’s ceo’s grandchild?
你是说,那个何泰英是这家公司CEO的孙子?
cleaning lady: yes...是的
ms mom: then he’s no different from an owner of the company
那他不也就是这家公司的所有者了吗?
cleaning lady: but why are you asking thoese things?
您为什么要问这些事情?
ms mom: nothing..
啊,没什么

英顺老妈和泰英的对话:

ty: what brings you here
您怎么来这儿了
ms mom: oh i was in the area, and wanted to see your face
哦,我在附近,就来看看你
ty: would you like to get some tea somewhere?
请您喝杯茶还是?
ms mom: nono, youre busy, no need for that.. i was just curious what kind of relationship you were with ms, and wanted to ask you face to face. youre getting married right?
不,不用,你是个大忙人,不需要操心这些。我只是好奇你和我们家英顺的关系,想当面问问你,想要结婚对吧?!
ty: .. we’re not at that stage yet..
我们还不到那个地步
ms mom:  what? but you were at her home, and making food..and saying youre not sure if youre going to marry her? thats a robber’s attitude
什么?你都去她家了,一起吃饭什么的,什么,你现在还不确定会结婚?你是在儿戏吧
ty: what?什么
ms mom: if that’s not a robber’s attitude, then what is it. youre getting married right?
不是儿戏是什么?除非你会结婚。
ty: uh.. im someone that has a lot of problems
我是个有很多缺点的人
ms mom:  what sort of problems?
什么缺点?
ty: uh.. ill tell you somewhere quiet
出去再告诉您吧
ms mom: okok,lets go
好,那我们走!

msmom: divorced? and have a child?
离婚?还有个孩子?
ty: yes. ms’s an innocent person, and i think it’s greedy of me to ask someone like that to marry me
是的,英顺是很纯真的女孩,和像她这样的人结婚,我想对我来说是贪念。
ms mom: even if it may be a problem,in this day and age, if the two people are okay with it, shouldnt it be ok?
你说的这些,的确是个问题,但只要两个人彼此喜欢觉得没问题,又有什么关系呢?
ty looks shocked泰英看上去被英顺老妈的态度惊到了
ms mom: im not old-fashioned.. and besides if ms says she likes you thats enough. ok, then youre getting married..
我不是守旧的人啦,只要是英顺喜欢,就足够了,好的,也就是说你想结婚对吧
ty: um, i think thats not something that should be decided so quickly.
额,可是我想,这件事情还是要慎重一些,不宜太快做决定。。。
ms mom: im the type of person who doesnt look back once deciding something. so speaking of which.. its only a matter of time before you become my son in law,so i wanted to discuss some family members..
我不喜欢拖拖拉拉观前顾后做决定的人,你这么说也就是说你成为我的女婿只是时间问题咯,好,那我来说说我们的家人吧
ty: what?什么
ms mom: youre a head of a department?你是科长?
ty: yes..是的
ms mom: ms has a younger sister, and her husband just recently quit his job. so i wanted to ask you if theres a place in the company for him..
英顺有一个妹妹,他老公最近刚刚丢了工作,我想问你能不能给他在这个公司谋个职位

sy/ja
ja: what are you thinking about?
在想什么呢
sy: i was thinking about you
在想你
ja: no way...
不可能
sy: really
是真的
ja: whats going on with you?
您这是怎么了
sy: what?
为什么这么说
ja: those words are so unlike you
说这样话,根本不不像您了
sy: i told you im tired of being like me. im in the process of thinking how i can live differently.
我说过对过去的自己感到疲倦了吧?!我正尝试着让自己活的和过去不同

yi walks up
英仁走了过来
yi: can we talk a moment?
我们能聊一会儿吗?
英:我们能聊一聊吗?
yi: i have a friend who has a small business. i was thinking maybe ja could work there.
我有一个朋友开了一家小公司,我想真儿能够到那儿工作。
英:我一个朋友做点小生意。我想是不是能让真儿去那里上班。
sy: why are you thinking that
您为什么会想这样的事情
书:您为什么要那样想
yi: if you keep bumping into her at work, it might be harder for you to end things. its not a large office, but it’ll be better than working here.
如果你你们继续公司碰面,我想你会很难结束和她的关系,那个公司虽然不大,但应该比这儿的工作好。
英:如果你让她一直在这里工作,你结束起来会很辛苦。这个办公室不大,会比在这里工作好的。
sy: mother.. i dont want to end things with ja
妈妈,我并不想与真儿结束。
书:妈妈..我不想和真儿结束。
yi:sy..what are you thinking?
书英,你还没想明白吗?
英:书英..你想怎么样列?

hj thinking at cafe
慧珠在咖啡厅若有所思
慧珠在咖啡店里发呆
hg: what are you thinking so hard about that you dont even notice someone coming in.
想什么如此入神,有人进来都不知道
贤:你在想什么这么认真连有人进来你都没有注意到
hj: nothing
没什么
慧:没什么
hg: is it hard getting treatments?
治疗很辛苦吗?
贤:治疗是不是很辛苦呀?
hj: huh?
额?
慧:嗯?
hg: isnt today your hospital day?
今天不是治疗日吗?
贤:今天不是你去医院的日子吗?
hj: oh..

慧:噢..
hg: you didnt go
你没去吗?
贤:你没有去
hj:i forgot我,
忘了
慧:我忘记了
hg: you shouldnt forget things like that. you should go
你不该忘掉这事,你该去,现在就去。
贤:你怎么能忘了这事列。你马上去
hj: the time already passed. i can go next week.
已经错过时间了,下周我会去的。
慧:时间已经过了,下周我一定去
hg: pay attention to your treatment appointments.
好好记住你的治疗时间吧
贤:拜托对你的治疗用心点
hj: i will. im going to stop by school realquick.
我会的
慧:我会的。我得先去学校一下
hg: why school?
hj: just..
慧:就是
hg: ok..
贤:去吧

at museum
博物館:
hj: unni...
惠珠:姐...
慧:姐姐....
da: oh, youre here hj. did you have something to say to me? what is it?
丹雅:噢,你來了.有事情要對我說嗎?到底是什麼事情呢?
丹:你來了,你有甚麼事情要跟我說的嗎?
hj: im sorry. about my mom and dad...
惠珠:對不起,我爸媽那麼...
慧:對不起,我父母....
da: you found out too. what are you sorry about?
丹雅:原來你也知道了.你有什麼對不起我呢?
丹:你都知道了,你要跟我道歉嗎?
hj: its because theyrepeople with high expectations of my brother. its not because theyre bad people
惠珠:因為他們對我哥的期望很高,他們並不是壞人.
慧:那是因為我父母對哥有很大的期望,他們並不是壞人
da: i know.. is your brother having a hard time
丹雅:這我知道...你哥很難過吧.
丹:我知道....你哥哥一定很辛苦了
hj: unni..
惠珠:姐...
慧:姐姐...
da: yes?
丹雅:要說什麼呢?
丹:是?
hj: no matter how hard it gets, don’t break up with my brother. don’t ever break up.. otherwise my brother has to go back to living the sameway as before.
惠珠:無論事情如何發展下去,請不要和我哥分手,千萬不要分手...
   否則我哥又會再次那個樣子活下去.
慧:無論發生甚麼事情都不要跟哥哥分手,一旦,你跟哥哥分手的話,他又要像從前那樣生活了,
da: even if your brother suggests breaking up,now i wont. i didnt tell your bother because he might become arrogant, but to tell you the truth i like your brother a lot more than he likes me. you know your brother always walks around with his head up high right? if he knew,he’d  be even more so, so let’s just keep that as a secret between us two.
丹雅:就算你哥說要分手我也不會答應的.我沒對你哥說過這些怕他會變得自大,
   但是我對你說真話,我很喜歡你哥多過他喜歡我.
   你也知道你哥平日已是不可一世的昂首闊步的吧?
   假如他知道了之後,他會更加得意忘形的,
   所以這個秘密只能只有我們知道.
丹:就算是你哥要提出分手我都不會同意的,我不想這樣說你哥哥,因為他可能會變得自大,
  但是我必需要跟你說,其實我愛你哥比你哥愛我更加深,你知道你哥哥是個自視很高的人,
  對嗎?如果他知道我愛他比他愛我更加深的話,他會變得更加自大,所以就讓他繼續他
  的行為好了,〔就是繼續他的自視過高的行為〕這是我跟你兩個人的祕密.

KS walks in
江石進來
江:來到博物館
ks: what can we do? i already heard..
江石:那要怎麼辦呢?我已經聽到了.
江:怎樣好呢?我全部都聽到了....
da: what should we do. it looks like your brother is going to be even more arrogrant.
丹雅:我們可以怎辦,看來你哥已經一付得意忘形的樣子了.
丹:我們怎樣好呢?這令到你哥哥變得更加自大...,
hj: its a problem.. if you say that, he’ll probably not fear anything and be completely stuck-up
惠珠:這就是問題所在呀.如果你說了,他可能什麼也不會怕,更不可一世了.
慧:這個問題...就如你所說一樣的話,他會變得不再害怕任何事情了,他會完全成為你的俘虜了,
da: i know...
丹雅:這我知道...
丹:我知道...
ks: hey you.. you and i are blood-related. dont you think youre leaning more towards her side?
江石:喂,你呀...你和我是血緣關係的人,你不覺得你靠向她那邊多些嗎?
江:〔對慧珠說〕你跟我是流著同一樣的血的關係,你不是想站到她的一方去吧!〔呷丹雅醋了〕
hj: its revenge
惠珠:這是報應.
慧:這是報復
ks: what?
江石:什麼?
江:甚麼?
hj: revenge for always being in the shadow of a splendid son. unni i hope you guys get married soon. that way i can make more fun of him.
惠珠:是作為活在一個出色兒子陰影下的一個報復.
   姐,我希望你們快點結婚,那麼我就可以多取笑他.
慧:報復你成為華衣貴服影子的兒子〔就是被父母所調較出來的壞人〕姐姐,我真的希望你
  們快些結婚,這樣我就可以經常取笑他了,

ks: hey, im just born perfect
江石:喂,我只是生下來便是完美罷了.
江:喂,我天生就是個完美的人,
hj: see..i told you. he needs help
惠珠:你看他的樣子,我告訴過你他需要人幫忙.
慧:看吧,我早就告訴你,他需要幫忙,〔有點改造之意〕
da: ive told him that before too
丹雅:我以前也這樣對他說過.
丹:我也曾經告訴過他,
ks: what is this. teaming up..
江石:這算什麼,聯合起來對付我嗎?
江:這是甚麼,你們成為一黨....
hj: im leaving unni
惠珠:姐,我要走了.
慧:我要離開了,姐姐
hj leaves
惠珠離開
慧珠離去後
ks: shes someone who rarely says a word. she must be comfortable with you. for her to say that..
江石:她是個很少說話的人.
   她會說那麼多話來,一定是因為和你相處讓她感到十分輕鬆自然.
江:她〔慧珠〕已經不再害怕說話了,這都是你令她感到自然舒服,就如她所說的那樣...
da: do you know? to us, hj is the reason. if she hadn’t gotten sick and gone to the hospital, we probably wouldn’t be where we are now. we could have just passed each other by after i hit your face those 3 times. thats why i think.. nothing happens in this world without reason. thats why i think everything we’re going through has a reason. im sure these things are to help us cherish and appreciate each other more.
丹雅:你知道嗎?她是我們會走到一起的原因.
   不是因為她病了送到醫院去,我們不會像現在的情形.
   在我打了你三巴掌後,有可能我們每天只會擦身而過.
   所以我有想過...世上沒有事情是無緣無故發生的,
   因此我想我們經歷的一件事都是冥冥之中有定數的.
   我相信是那些發生了的事情讓我們更珍惜愛護彼此.
丹:你知道嗎?對於我們,慧珠是一個原因,如果她沒有得了那個病同時入了醫院的話,我們
  今天可能不會走在一起,我們可能仍然停留在我給你打的那三個巴掌之中,所以我認世上
  所有的事情都是有原因的,我們每做一件事情都有著它的原因,我認為要感謝這些〔理由〕因為這些事情會幫助我們瞭解更加多,
  〔因為我不是直譯的關係,希望大家會明白我所寫的文字〕

da: i need to go home before sunset
丹雅:我要在日落前回家呀.
丹:我必需要在日落前回家
ks: dont you think too much of what your family thinks. unless you have a disease, needing to always act like a prim/proper lady
江石:你不覺得你對你的家人想得太多了嗎?
   除非你是有病,需要言行舉止都是符合一位名媛淑女的風範.
江:你是否為你的家人想太多了嗎?除非你得了病,不然你得要裝作淑女的模樣嗎?
da: its a good thing.. we as disease patients of mental problems can help each other get better
丹雅:那也不錯呀...我們就像患上精神病的病人在治療過程中互相扶持.
丹:這樣是好事,因為我們都我了重病,大家都不能幫大家治療哦!
ks: it makes me nervous. if i met my soulmate, or my arch enemy
江石:你的說話令我緊張起來了,我是遇上了心靈伴侶,還是我的淘氣敵人.
江;這樣會令我很緊張的,當我遇上了敵人的時候〔就像是跟自己打架一樣的感覺〕
da: do you know that’s why my head hurts? having to think of comeback after comeback so i don’t lose gives me a headache.
丹雅:你知道我的頭為什麼受傷嗎?因為我不認輸一直在回想過去而導致頭痛的.
丹:你知道如果我感到頭痛的話,我會不再去想那些事情,就算那些事情不斷的重復又重復的
  話,那個頭痛就會消失了,

ks: let’s eat medicine after dinner. you can’t eat medicine on an empty stomach.
江石:那麼吃過晚飯後我們去吃藥吧,
   不能空著肚子吃藥呀.
江:讓我們吃完飯後就吃藥,因為你不能不吃東西就吃藥的哦!


rubberlips: wow.. this scene is really something. a great-great grandson preparing the funeral table by himself.its a great scene
同事:嘩,這個鏡真好.曾曾孫一手一腳親身把供奉的香案預準好.真的是一個很好的鏡頭.
granny: wont people think its bad? having a young child preparethis when there’s many other family members?
三月奶奶:其他人會覺得不妥當嗎?當大人不在家時便由小孩子來負責準備這些物品?
grandaunt: no,this is more realistic. the son is out visiting a sick elder,all the other adults are at work, and this young one preparing the table himself. isnt that wonderful?
姑奶奶:不是的,真實的情形是這樣的.大兒子去了探望一位患病的長輩,其他大人都要工作.
   而小的這個便要負責預準祭祀的物品.是不是很有意思呢?
dd: um..
東東:唔
grandaunt: yeah dd?
姑奶奶:什麼事呀,東東?
dd: arent you guys being too noisy? we need to be devoted. (he says jyung gyun)
東東:你們可否不這樣吵呀?我們要專心做事.
rubberlips: dont you mean kyung-gun?
同事:你是說kyung-gun嗎?
dd: please don’t air that.. you cant let other think that family’s grandson is ill-eduacated
東東:不要說出去...你會讓其他人以為這個家的孫子沒家教的.

office
辦公室
dad: thats good enough. lets leave
江父:好了,我們走吧.
sy: ty and i are going to look things over once more
書英:泰英和我要再檢查一次.
dad: ok, do that
江父:好的,去做吧.
sy: yes go first
書英:是,那你先回家吧.
dad: work hard
江父:努力工作呀.


ty:should we call ks too?
泰英:我们要不要也叫上江石?
sy: he probably already left
书英:他可能已经走了吧
ty: exactly.. he’s probably on a date. so let’s ruin their mood
泰英:也是,可能他早就去约会了。我们去毁了他们的约会吧。
sy:youre not even a sister-in-law,so why are you acting like one?
书英:你没有弟妹,那为什么要装成这样?(这句我不懂)
ty: he’s stealing our da away, so we need to draw a clear line
泰英:他要抢走我们丹雅了,所以我们需要划清界线。
sy: from someone who kept sayin you dont like him, it seems you aready are on his side
书英:虽然你一直在说不喜欢他,可在我看来你已经接受他了。
ty: i change my mind a lot by nature. hyung, when things settle down, don’t you think someone needs to take over director kim’s empty spot once he leaves.
泰英:哥,当事情已经发生了,我的想法自然就会有很大转变。你难道不认为一旦他离开就必须有人来接管他的空缺吗?
sy: why, is there someone you had in mind?
书英:怎么,你有合意的人选了?
ms: what are you talking about aunt? married? did my mom go there? what?! a rich husband? aunt.. im kind of busy so i have to go.
瑛顺:姨妈你为什么要说这个?结婚?我妈去那儿了?什么?有钱老公?姨妈……我有点忙,先挂了啊。
hangs up phone
挂上电话
ms: im going crazy becasue of my mom!
瑛顺:我这个娘快让我发疯了。
ja: whats wrong?
真儿:怎么了?
ms: my mom went tomy aunt/uncles house and gossiped that im marrying a rich man. how do i stop my mom?! what does she mean rich husband!
瑛顺:我妈去我姨妈家说我要嫁给一个有钱人了。怎样才能阻止她啊?“有钱老公”,她到底是什么意思啊
ja: um... before..you mom came to the company before
真儿:呃……刚才你妈妈来过公司了
ms: what?
瑛顺:什么?
ja: i think she went to talk to mister ha
真儿:我想她是去找何课长的。
ms: im going to go crazy!
瑛顺:真是疯了!
ms mom comes in
瑛顺妈妈进来了
ms mom: wow the roads are so jammed.. that must be why its so hard to live here
瑛顺妈:哇,今天路上堵车堵得严重,所以说住在这里太不方便了。
ms: MOM! what are you doing?!
瑛顺:妈!你究竟在干什么!?

ms mom: well he’s going to be family soon, so how nice wont it be for him to helpyour hard-working sister too. it’s not like theyre lacking skill, and besides how hard is it to make aspot when he’s the ceo’s grandson..
瑛顺妈:好吧,反正他很快就是一家人了,如果他能帮帮你那个辛苦工作的姐姐该多好啊。作为公司CEO的孙子,这又不是什么难事。
ms: why are you like this. why are you making me so pathetic?
瑛顺:你为什么要这样?为什么要让我这么难堪?
ms mom: what do you mean pathetic. if you like each other..
瑛顺妈:什么叫难堪?如果你们互相喜欢……
ms: leave me alone!
瑛顺:走吧!
msmom: when did i not leave you alone
瑛顺妈:你让我去哪儿?
ms: go home!
瑛顺:回家!
msmom: youre getting married soon so why would i go home?
瑛顺妈:你都快结婚了,为什么还让我回家?
ms: im not getting married so go home!
瑛顺:我不结婚了,所以回家!

ms: go home
瑛顺:回家
msmom: what did i even do wrong!?
瑛顺妈:我做错什么了吗?
ms pushes her mom into a taxi togo home
瑛顺把妈妈推上出租车让她回家


ks: i took care of business matters today. i made the announcement that instead of taking over, we’re going to merger companies
江石: 我今天把公司的事解決了, 我宣佈了不收購而改為合拼
da: is your father okay with that?
丹雅: 你父親同意了嗎?
ks:my dad doesnt know yet
江石: 他還不知道
da: ks..
丹雅: 江石......
ks: if i didnt do that, i thought things would become more complicated. so i took care of things on my own
江石: 如果不這樣做, 事情會變得更複雜, 所以我要用我的方法來處理
da: what are you going to do
丹雅: 你會怎樣做?
ks: that’s how ive done things in the past. i need to aggressively push something if i dont want it to become twisted
江石: 用我過去處事的手法, 不擇手段地往我想的方向推進
da: youre saying youre going up against your father right now
丹雅: 你是說你現在要對抗你的父親?
ks: if i have to i have to
江石: 我別無他法
da: if he finds out you did this on your own, he might be even more enraged
丹雅: 如果讓他知道你這樣做, 他會更加生氣的
ks: this is still the best way. i cant let the company go into the wrong hands because of my dads anger. if something goes wrong, i wont be able to face your family. i cant let that happen... dont have that worried expression, and tell me im trustworthy. just as i trust you..
江石: 這是最好的方法, 不能因為我父親的怒氣而使公司落到別人的手上. 我一定會阻止這種事情發生, 要不然我怎樣面對你的家人....... 不要露出這樣担心的表情, 只要對我講你相信我, 就如我相信你一樣........
da: im sorry you have to handle so much on your own
丹雅: 對不起, 要你獨自承担那麼多的事
ks: i said dont be sorry, and think of me as trustable
江石: 我講過你不需要感到抱歉, 只要相信我就夠了
da: youre trustworthy
丹雅: 我相信你


hj drives home with hg
慧珠载贤奎一起回家
hg: 2 and a half hours. wow.. youve cut your time in half
贤奎:2个半小时,哇,你把时间缩短了一半
hj: its because youre coaching me well
慧珠:那是因为你教得好
soonjin walks up
淑真走过来
soonjin: hj..
淑真:慧珠啊
hj: unni..
慧珠:姐
soonjin: youre something too. the family is in chaos right now, and you bring home your bf.
淑真:你真能添乱。家里都乱成一窝粥了,你还把男朋友往家里带
hj: thats not it unni
慧珠:不是这样的,姐
soonjin: thats why they say all people are two-sided. your brother is making your parents go crazy because hes saying he’sgoing to marry a widow, and you just mind your own business
淑真:所以他们都会说人都有两面性。你哥要娶个寡妇,你爸妈都快发疯了,而你还在忙活自己的事。
hj: go inside unni. leave
慧珠:进去吧,姐,走吧。
soonjin: you didnt bring him to introduce him?
淑真:你不是带他来介绍给家里人的?
hj: no, please just be quiet.
慧珠:不是,你别再说了。
soonjin: uncles just been drinking all day. do you know how tense it is at home?
淑真:叔叔整天都在喝酒,你知道家里气氛有多紧张吗?

hg walks away ( this is actually kind of sad)
賢奎離開 (這場面真的很傷心)

ks drive da home
江石送丹雅回家

河家門外:
ks: i really dont want to do this!
江:我真的不想幹這種事情!
da: what?
丹:甚麼?
ks: driving you home everyday. people must get married because they dont want to do this. do you know why im rushing things? its so i can keep you by my side, and finally pay attention to work. im only thinking where is this woman? should i go to the musuem?..is this something a man should be doing?
江:每天送你回家,如果結了婚的話就不用接送了,你現在知道我為何那麼急於結婚了嗎?
  因如果將你留在我身邊的話,我就可以集中精神工作而且也不用費心想著
  我要不要到博物館去,又或者想著這是身為男人要幹的事情嗎?
sy/ty car pulls up
泰英跟書英將車停在一旁!
ks: are you coming home now?
江:你們現在才回家嗎?〔指他未來大,小二舅在公司加班〕
ty: life is quite unfair huh? we’re working hard, and meanwhile you are out on a date.
泰:世界真是不公平?我們要不停地工作,有些人就可以去約會!
ks: please be easy on me. its because im so consumed by your younger sister, and dont have the right mind.
江:不要難為我吧,這都是因為我太著緊你妹妹的關係!〔即是太愛你妹妹的關係〕
ty: lks.. want to go for a drink.
泰:要跟我們一起飲杯嗎?
ks: sure
江:可以,
ty: da you go in.. we men need to have a talk
泰:丹雅,你先回去,這是男人的聚會,〔我不想直譯,所以用了這個意思,
  希望不會影響大家看翻譯的樂趣〕
ks: i like having her by my side hyungneem
江:我喜歡我的至愛坐在我的身邊..,
ty: i want to talk about (what you call those bar girls). do you want da to be there?
泰:我要跟你談及..〔那些伴酒女郎〕難度你也想她聽到嗎?

ty/sy/ks〔三個男人一起飲酒〕
ty: i really dont like you. i dont like that from when we went to that bar (with the families for business) and saw you singing,with girls clinging..
泰:我真的不喜歡你,自從那天你跟我們一起飲酒〔就是達成合作後,
  兩家人的男人到k房唱歌的那夜〕當時你攬著那些伴酒女郎跟她們一起唱歌的時候....,
ks: from what i remember i think i saw you kissing one of those girls
江:你說起此事就令我回想當日你跟那些女郎互吻...
ty: see, see, this is why i dont like him. ivelived however i want, but youre different. youre the guy(nom) who wants to marry our da.
泰:對書英說,你看,你看,我就是不喜歡他這點,我行我素,但是現在不用了,
  你將會跟我們的丹雅結婚,
sy: stop calling him nom
書:阻止泰英叫江石為〔你,因為韓國人對你,我的說法有數種,
  每種都代表跟那個人的不同交情〕
  程度
ty: then what?! is that guy a nyun?( female version)
泰:取笑說,難度要稱呼他為她嗎?
ks: its okay. ive heard him call me a dog, its not important
江:沒關係,我曾經聽過他稱呼我為〔狗〕,〔稱呼對於我是不太重要〕
ty: see, i dont like it when you act up like that
泰:看,我就是不喜歡他這種〔act up〕態度〔我想這個解法比較好〕
ks: ill keep my mouth shut
江:那我只好收口,
ty: you know what kind of person da is right?
泰:你知道丹雅是多好的人,對嗎?
*silence*
江:不作聲,
ty: why arent you saying anything? do you not know what kind of girl she is?
泰:〔被氣得再問一次〕為何你不說話,你知不知道丹雅是多麼好的女生?
ks:i was going to keep my mouth shut
江:〔反問泰英〕那我要繼續封口嗎?
ty: this guy.. he’s still acting up isnt he? our da.. is different from girls these days. she’s classy, upright, a deep thinker...there’s no one elselike her
泰:你這個人....〔泰英仍然不喜歡江石這種態度〕
  然後繼續說我們丹雅跟其她女生是大不用的人,她有風度,待人有禮,而且是個深思細密的人...,
  世界上沒有另一個丹雅就是了,
ks: i know that. thats why i clung onto her like a life or death matter
江:這點我當然知道,不然我就不會併死都要纏著她,
ty: you clung to her like a life/death matter?
泰:你併了命都要纏著她,就算死都要?
ks: you should know your sister’s stubborness. i thought i was going to go crazy
江:你都知道你妹妹是個很固執,死性子的人,我想我快被她這種性格迫瘋了,
ty: that’s good to hear. hey ks..
泰:很高興聽到你這樣說,江石.....
ks: yes!
江:是!
ty: you look like someone who’s played around a bit
泰:你看上去像個很懂得到處流情的人,〔花花公子〕〔這會是指泰英嗎?有趣〕
ks: i havent done so
江:馬上否認自己是個這樣的人,〔花花公子〕
ty: i saw how you were at the bar!
泰:我曾經見過你在酒吧!
ks: that was just to match the mood
江:那只是因為當時的氣氛所致而已,
ty: do you want to keep talking back?!
泰:那你想我繼續重覆當時的情況?
ks: ill shut my mouth again
江:那我再次封口
ty: if you marry da...you can never do that again. im saying even if its for business or not, you cant sit in places like that and drink with girls like that. im saying live as someone that matches da. do you understand what imsaying?
泰:如果你跟丹雅結了婚的話,你就不可以再到那種地方,我想說的是,就算因為公事都不可
  以再到那種地方去,你不能再到那些有伴酒女郎的地方,我想說的是能夠跟丹雅那麼好的
  女孩一起的話,你明白我的意思嗎?
ks: yes! ill remember that
江:是,我會銘記於心,
ty: if you make da cry, youre leaving this world that day! im someone who does what he says.
泰:假如你令丹雅哭的話,我會讓你消失在這個世界上,我是個說得出做得到的人,
ks: yes
江:是
ty: hyung, dont you have anything to say?
泰:哥〔書英〕你有甚麼話要說嗎?〔跟江石說〕
sy: because both families have not yet approved completely, i wont talk informally to you yet.
書:我不會跟你說一些正規的話,因為現時我們兩家還沒有同意你們的婚事關係,
ty: seeing the company like that, isnt it obvious?
泰:那要看你對公司所作的行動會有多明顯?
sy: mr lee..
書:李室長...
ks: you can treat me like your brother
江:你可以待我如兄弟般
sy: once ty gives his attachment, its done with.. but im someone who has a hard time getting to that point. when you marry da, im sure things will become more comfortable, but thats not so easy yet.
書:我不能像泰英那樣對待你,我是個比較守舊的人,當你跟丹雅結婚之後,
  我相信會跟你相處得比現在自在,
ty: *sigh*.. the unavoidable signs of a model student
泰:對書英的說話感到不滿,〔那就像泰英不是個模範生似的〕
sy: da.. is someone with a lot of hurt. because she’s never been able to cry when she’s hurting, to us she’s a even more precious and heartbreaking sister.
書:丹雅是個曾經受了很多傷害的人,當她受到傷害都不會輕易流眼淚的人,對於我們來說
  丹雅是多麼珍貴與及疼惜的妹妹,
ty: you probably don’t know what kind of sister that kid is to us..
泰:你可能不知道,她對於我們來說是個多珍惜的妹妹...〔泰英的淚水已經想流出來了〕
sy: i wont ask for anything else. that child has always grown up saying only what she had to say. thats why she must have a lot of things in her heart that she’s been unable to say. i hope you can become someone who can understand even those unspoken things in her heart. thats all i ask.
書:我不會對你有甚麼要求,因為那個孩子〔丹雅〕一直將自己要說的話收藏在內深深處,
  所以她不會輕易的將自己的心底話說出來,我希望你能夠解讀她內心要說的話的那個人,
  這就是我要跟你說的話.

sy/tywalking
书英、泰英散步
sy: go home first
书:你先回家吧
ty:where are you going
泰:你去哪里呀
sy: go in
书:进去吧
ty: are you going to meet her at this hour?
泰:你这个时间要去和她见面?
sy: yeah..
书:是的..
ty: hyung..
泰:哥..
sy: our da is trying to live differently..i want to try that too
书:我们丹雅都要尝试改变生活..我也想要改变

ty comes into da’s room
泰英来到丹雅的房间里
da: did you drink a lot
丹:你喝了很多酒吧
ty: why, are you worried we drank a lot and beat that guy up?
泰:为什么,你很担心我们喝太多然后打那家伙一顿吗?
da: yes
丹:是的
ty: da..
泰:丹雅呀..
da: what?
丹:什么?
ty: do you really want to be with him? really?
泰:你真的想要和他在一起吗?确定?
da: yes
丹:是的
ty: okay then. although he’s done bad things, and looked bad in our eyes, since you say you love him, im going to like him from now on.
泰:那好吧。
da: thanks oppa
丹:谢谢..二哥..
ty: da.. da..
泰:丹雅啊..丹雅啊...
da: yes
丹:嗯..
ty: please live well. receive a lot of love from him, and live well
泰:拜托一定要过得幸福呀,从那个人身上得到很多的爱,然后幸福的生活

ja/sy
sy: i had acouple drinks
ja:yes..
sy: i need to say this with a sober mind, but i thought i wouldnt have the courage so i just came when i wanted to say these words. my younger sister is someone who lived her life never doing anything she wanted. seeing that child getting the courage to be with someone so different than her, gave me courage too. ja.. im older than you, ive been married, and i have the burden of being an elder son.. so im sorry to ask you to come into my life, but i will. would you marry me?
我想在清醒的时候对你说这些话,因为我想我总是没有勇气的,所以在我想说的时候,来见你。我的妹妹活着从未有何所求,但是现在,我看到这个孩子为了和一个人在一起变得如此勇敢,这样与过去不同的她也给予了我勇气。真儿,我比你年长,还结过婚,并且有作为一个宗家长子的担当,所以这让我有些为难请求你,走进我的人生。但是,我想那么做,你,愿意嫁给我吗?
sy and ja walk home
ja: ahjuhshee.. i thought i would never hear that. i didnt think you would be able to say those words. im a lot younger, i have no
parents or siblings, i dont have anything, or anything well-learned, but i want to go in.. into your life. i want to get married, with you.
大叔,我从没想过能听到这些,从没想过您能对我说出这些话。我太年轻,没有父母兄妹,一无所有,也没受过什么教育,但是,我想要,想要走进大叔的人生,想要,和您结婚。

sy hugs ja

ks home
江石家
ksmom:stop drinking! you havent eaten anything, and have only been drinking all day
江媽:不要再喝了!
   你什麼東西也沒有下肚,就只是整天灌酒.
ks: im back
江石:我回來了.
ks mom: stop your dad. i dont know how many bottles this hasbeen.
江媽:阻止你爸吧,都不知道喝了幾多瓶了.
ks: please stop
江石:不要再喝了.
ks dad: let go! the son that i trusted more than anything is saying we’vebeen living wrong.. how can i possibly swallow food right now?
江爸:放開!我那麼相信的兒子說我們活的方式是錯的,
   要我怎能吃得進東西呀?
ks: dad.. we can live differently too. we can live like people too
江石:爸,我們也可以以不同的方式過活的,
   我們也可以活得像個人的.
ks mom: whats wrong with you? then are you saying we havent lived like people,that we’ve lived like animals til now?
江媽:你到底怎麼了?
   你是說我們一直以來不是像人般過活,而是像野獸般嗎?
ks: just as ive changed..if you accept her as your daughter-in-law, you can live in life in a less stifling way
江石:我變了.假如你能接她為你的媳婦,你可以活得不那樣的透不過氣.
ks mom: stifling? how did we ever live like that?
江媽:什麼透不過氣?我們有像那樣的過活嗎?
ks: im saying we can live without others coming to yell at us if we’re people, that we’re people that only know money
江石:我是說我們可以活得不會再有人上門來大吵大鬧,
   不會再有人把我們看作是眼中只有錢的人.
ks dad: that’s why i dont like that professor ha so much. you.. were a son that said you would help me avenge all my grudges. you were a son that said i was  living right.. when i was thinking if it was my fault hj was like that. what did you say then?
江父:所以我才不太喜歡河教授,
   你..是你這個作為兒子的說要為我討回一切公道,
   在我也曾想過我這樣做令惠珠成了那個樣子是不是錯了時,
   是你這個當兒子的說我是對的.
   你現在到底在說什麼?
ks: i tried to live according to your wishes.even knowing i was wronging her, i tried to clench my teeth and just go. but i can’t. i cant
江石:我是試著依你的期望去做,
   就算知道我對她不起,也咬緊牙去做了.
   可是我不能再這樣了,我不能了
ks dad: do you want to trade me and that woman?
江父:你想用我來交換那個女人嗎?
ks: dad..
江石:爸..
ks dad: are you going to sever ties with your own father over a mere woman?
江父:你只因為這樣的一個女人而捨割你自己的父親嗎?
ks mom: what are you saying! how can you sever ties between a child and parent?
江媽:你在胡說什麼啊!你怎能割斷父子的恩情呀?
ks dad: thats why this kid is trying to do right now!
江父:這個小子現在就是那樣做!
ks mom: ks.. please say youre wrong. just say you’ll give her up. what are you going to do if something happens to your dad?
江媽:江石呀,說你錯了,說你會放棄她吧,
   假如你父親出了什麼事,你擔當得起嗎?
ks: why are you thinking so extremely? shes the woman i love. she’s someone precious who grew up in a good home. if it weren’t for the failure of her first marriage, she would be someone i don’t even deserve. can’t you just accept her as the person your son loves?
江石:為什麼你們把事情想得那麼極端呢?
   她是我愛的女人,是由一個良好的家庭捧在手心養大的女人.
   假如不是因為她的第一次婚姻失敗,她根本不是我這種人可以得到的女人.
   你們為什麼就不能接受你兒子愛的人為媳婦啊?
ks mom: there’s a limit to what can be acceptable. can’t you see by the trouble she’s already causing? she’s not someone whos right for our family.
江媽:要接受也有一定的限度.
   你還看不出她為你帶來的麻煩嗎?
   她不是適合我家的人選.
ks: just a little.. cant you open up your mind a little?
江石:你只要放開少少..你就不能放開少少嗎?
ks dad: lets not talk about this any longer. let’s forget everything about the plans to take over the company. resort? i’ll fold my dreams for that too.. just sever all the contributions and investments we put in, and cut all binds with that family. we can just do that and go back toliving the way we’ve been living.
江父:不要再談這個了.
   我們把併吞公司的計劃一切忘掉.
   連對度假村的夢想,我也可以抺去.
   讓我抽回一切付出和投資,斬斷和她家的一切連繫.
   我們可以的,讓我們回到以前那種生活方式吧.
ks: i cant do that dad
江石;爸,我不能呀.
ksmom: are you really going to do this? your dad is saying he’ll give everything up, just to sever ties with that family.. are you going to do this?
江父:你執意要這樣做嗎?
   你父親說了他會放棄一切,只要割斷和那家的連繫.
   你仍要那樣做嗎?
ks: we can go a path that’s beneficial to both of us.. why are you choosing a harder way?
江石:我們可以有一個雙贏的局面.
   你為什麼要選一條艱難的路呢?
ks dad: because i dont like it! i dont to have our son taken away by someone like that! that’s the only reason!
江父:因為我不喜歡!
   我不能讓我的兒子被那樣的人搶走,
   就是這個原因!

ks mom/dad
江石父母
ks dad: that kid, he can’t do that to me. what kind of son is he to me. is he going to betray me over a girl?
江父:那孩子,他怎能這樣對我.
   他算是什麼樣的兒子.
   他現在為了一個女子而要背叛我嗎?

ks mom/ks
江媽和江石
ks mom: i dont like that womanbecause of her ill-fate.. but aside from all that, i don’t like her more because she’s making you waver. because that makes your dad’s life unimportant. even if everyone in the world pointed fingers at us, your dad just relied on the fact that you were proud of him as a father, and lived without paying attention to anyone else. so ks.. please back down. dont fight with your dad. if you fight with you dad, he cant live...
江媽:我不喜歡那個女人是因為她命硬.
   除了這個之外,因為她令你軟弱起來,
   也因為她把你的父親的人生低眨了,
   讓我更加不喜歡她.
   就算全世界對我們指手劃腳,
   你父親是抱著一個信念,你會以他為榮而無視其他人的意見.
   所以江石呀,讓一步吧,不要再和你父親對抗了.
   你這樣做,你父親不能活下去的.

da texts: are you sleeping because you drank a lot with my brothers
丹雅的信息:你睡了吧,和我哥哥们喝了那么多的酒
ks calls her
江石打电话给丹雅
ks: your younger brother can drink quite a bit. i’m worn out.
江石:你二哥挺能喝的,我现在觉得精疲力尽了。
da: im sorry.. i mustve called you when you were about to sleep
丹雅:对不起,我本不想吵醒你,我想你应该已经睡了。
ks: but i still feel good. since i dont call, you even text me first
江石:但我感觉不错。既然我没打给你,你当然应该先给我发信息。
da: my younger brother said he’s going to look at you with favor from now
丹雅:我二哥说从现在开始他要好好观察你,盯住你。
ks: i kissed up a bit
江石:看来我拍马屁拍在了马腿上(哈,这句话是这意思吗,但我结合前后,觉得这应该是比较准确的说法)
da: you must be tried from all the flattering, so get some rest
丹雅:应酬了那么久你一定累了吧,赶快去休息吧。
ks: good night
江石:晚安。
da: dream..of me. i know it’s cheesy, but i have nothing else to comfort someone who’s having a hard time
丹雅:在梦里梦到我……,好吗。我知道这很俗气,但是对我而言,这么辛苦的时候,这是我唯一的愿望。
ks: i will. i think i have to hang up because im a bit drunk.
江石很温柔:我会的。但是现在我必须挂掉电话了,我今天真的喝多了。
da: ok
丹雅:好的。

da to herself: i know youre struggling. that’s why i should comfort you more.. but im sorry this is the only thing i can do for you..
丹雅自言自语:我知道你的心里也很难过,我多想让你也好受一点,但是我能为你做的事情也仅此而已。

ks/assistant
江/助理
ks: i dont have any previous appointments right?
江:我没有任何预定行程,对吧?
assistant: yes
助理:是的
ksk, you can leave
江:好,你可以走了
ks calls da, ty comes in
江打电话給丹,泰走进来
ks(phone): are you at school?
江:在学校吗?
da(phone): yes
丹:嗯
ty: sign please
泰:请签名
ks(phone): ill go to your school at lunchtime, so buy me some soup
江:我午饭时间会去你学校,买解酒汤給我喝
ty: why are you bothering someone at school!
泰:你为什么骚扰一个在学校的人
ks(phone): your younger oppa made me drink so much yesterday, my insides hurt. for having a strong drinker for a brother, buy me lunch.
江:你小哥昨天让我喝太多了,因为有个会喝酒的哥哥,我身体里面不舒服,请我吃午饭。
ty yells: ill buy it da! ill buy it!
泰大叫:我会买,丹雅!我会买!
ks to ty: i dont want that. why would i eat with you when i have my lover?
江:我不要,我自己有女朋友为什么还要跟你吃饭?
ty: cant stand it.. DA! tell him you need to study and not to come!
泰:受不了。。丹雅!告诉他你要读书,叫他别来!
ks(phone): ill go at lunchtime
江:我午饭时间会过去
ty: arent you bothering my sister too much?
泰:你会不会太烦/骚扰我妹了?
ks: i bothered her that much to get her to say she would marry me
江:我骚扰她骚扰到让她说她会嫁給我的地步
ty: our da must’ve had to deal with a lot up to now
泰:我们丹雅到现在为止一定受了不少罪
lee dad comes in
李爸进来
ks: youre here
江:你来了
ks dad smacks sk
一巴掌
dad: You backstab your own father! over a woman!?
李爸:你为了个女人背叛自己的父亲?!

==================================================
35集的预告(有些地方可能不准确,欢迎高手更正)

ty: our da probably won't be able to marry him right?
泰英:我们丹雅可能不能嫁给他对吧?
ks: im going to marry her. no matter what happens, im going to marry her.
江石:我一定会跟她结婚,不管发生什么事,我一定会跟她结婚
ks mom: did something go wrong?
江妈:有什么不好的事?
sy: i have someone in mind.
书英:我有喜欢的人了
grandpa: bring her
爷爷:带她来吧
ja: even if we can't get married, im still going to stay by your side
真儿:就算我们不能结婚,我也会一直站在你的身旁
ms: congratulations ja.
英顺:恭喜你真儿
ty: its better because there wont be any reason to bring home another girl (ty crying.. i think
he and ms mustve broken up,and he's comforting himself saying it's better because he wont have to bring any chick home)
泰英:这样也好因为就不用找些理由带另一个女孩回家(泰英在哭......我认为他和英顺可能闹矛盾要分手,他自己安慰自己说这样很好他就不用非得带回家给家里人审查)
hj: you must've drank a lot last night
慧珠:昨晚你肯定喝了很多酒
hg: want to come in
阳光男:进来吧
hg: i'll probably be able to be a better friend to you than now
阳光男:现在我能够成为你更好的朋友了
ks mom: then what kind of mother would be okay with their son marrying a widow!?
江妈:有那种妈妈会允许他们的儿子跟一个寡妇结婚?
yi: let's just end the conversation here
新妈:我们的谈话到此为止
ks: do you just want to disappear together?
江石:你想我们一起离开吗?
hj: unnie.. just leave/run away with my brother
慧珠:姐姐....离开吧/跟我哥哥一起走吧
sy: if you marry me ja, you won't be able to be a mother. there's aproblem with me.
书英:真儿如果你要跟我结婚,你可能不能做妈妈。我有这方面的问题。

[ 本帖最后由 Kit09 于 2009-2-2 14:42 编辑 ]

0

主题

2197

回帖

2231

积分

白金长老

积分
2231
发表于 2009-2-2 13:19 | 显示全部楼层
我試著翻這段:

at museum
博物館:
hj: unni...
慧:姐姐....
da: oh, youre here hj. did you have something to say to me? what is it?
丹:你來了,你有甚麼事情要跟我說的嗎?
hj: im sorry. about my mom and dad...
慧:對不起,我父母....
da: you found out too. what are you sorry about?
丹:你都知道了,你要跟我道歉嗎?
hj: its because theyrepeople with high expectations of my brother. its not because theyre bad people
慧:那是因為我父母對哥有很大的期望,他們並不是壞人,
da: i know.. is your brother having a hard time
丹:我知道....你哥哥一定很辛苦了,
hj: unni..
慧:姐姐...
da: yes?
丹:是?
hj: no matter how hard it gets, don’t break up with my brother. don’t ever break up.. otherwise my brother has to go back to living the sameway as before.
慧:無論發生甚麼事情都不要跟哥哥分手,一旦,你跟哥哥分手的話,他又要像從前那樣生活
  了,
da: even if your brother suggests breaking up,now i wont. i didnt tell your bother because he might become arrogant, but to tell you the truth i like your brother a lot more than he likes me. you know your brother always walks around with his head up high right? if he knew,he’d  be even more so, so let’s just keep that as a secret between us two.
丹:就算是你哥要提出分手我都不會同意的,我不想這樣說你哥哥,因為他可能會變得自大,
  但是我必需要跟你說,其實我愛你哥比你哥愛我更加深,你知道你哥哥是個自視很高的人
  ,對嗎?如果他知道我愛他比他愛我更加深的話,他會變得更加自大,所以就讓他繼續他
  的行為好了,〔就是繼續他的自視過高的行為〕這是我跟你兩個人的祕密.
KS walks in
江:來到博物館
ks: what can we do? i already heard..
江:怎樣好呢?我全部都聽到了....
da: what should we do. it looks like your brother is going to be even more arrogrant.
丹:我們怎樣好呢?這令到你哥哥變得更加自大...,
hj: its a problem.. if you say that, he’ll probably not fear anything and be completely stuck-up
慧:這個問題...就如你所說一樣的話,他會變得不再害怕任何事情了,他會完全成為你
  的俘虜了,
da: i know...
丹:我知道...
ks: hey you.. you and i are blood-related. dont you think youre leaning more towards her side?
江:〔對慧珠說〕你跟我是流著同一樣的血的關係,你不是想站到她的一方去吧!〔呷丹雅醋
   了〕
hj: its revenge
慧:這是報復,
ks: what?
江:甚麼?
hj: revenge for always being in the shadow of a splendid son. unni i hope you guys get married soon. that way i can make more fun of him.
慧:報復你成為華衣貴服影子的兒子〔就是被父母所調較出來的壞人〕姐姐,我真的希望你
  們快些結婚,這樣我就可以經常取笑他了,
ks: hey, im just born perfect
江:喂,我天生就是個完美的人,
hj: see..i told you. he needs help
慧:看吧,我早就告訴你,他需要幫忙,〔有點改造之意〕
da: ive told him that before too
丹:我也曾經告訴過他,
ks: what is this. teaming up..
江:這是甚麼,你們成為一黨....
hj: im leaving unni
慧:我要離開了,姐姐
hj leaves
慧珠離去後
ks: shes someone who rarely says a word. she must be comfortable with you. for her to say that..
江:她〔慧珠〕已經不再害怕說話了,這都是你令她感到自然舒服,就如她所說的那樣...
da: do you know? to us, hj is the reason. if she hadn’t gotten sick and gone to the hospital, we probably wouldn’t be where we are now. we could have just passed each other by after i hit your face those 3 times. thats why i think.. nothing happens in this world without reason. thats why i think everything we’re going through has a reason. im sure these things are to help us cherish and appreciate each other more.
丹:你知道嗎?對於我們,慧珠是一個原因,如果她沒有得了那個病同時入了醫院的話,我們
  今天可能不會走在一起,我們可能仍然停留在我給你打的那三個巴掌之中,所以我認世上
  所有的事情都是有原因的,我們每做一件事情都有著它的原因,我認為要感謝這些〔理   由〕因為這些事情會幫助我們瞭解更加多,〔因為我不是直譯的關係,希望大家會明白我  所寫的文字〕
da: i need to go home before sunset
丹:我必需要在日落前回家,
ks: dont you think too much of what your family thinks. unless you have a disease, needing to always act like a prim/proper lady
江:你是否為你的家人想太多了嗎?除非你得了病,不然你得要裝作淑女的模樣嗎?
da: its a good thing.. we as disease patients of mental problems can help each other get better
丹:這樣是好事,因為我們都我了重病,大家都不能幫大家治療哦!
ks: it makes me nervous. if i met my soulmate, or my arch enemy
江;這樣會令我很緊張的,當我遇上了敵人的時候〔就像是跟自己打架一樣的感覺〕
da: do you know that’s why my head hurts? having to think of comeback after comeback so i don’t lose gives me a headache.
丹:你知道如果我感到頭痛的話,我會不再去想那些事情,就算那些事情不斷的重復又重復的
  話,那個頭痛就會消失了,
ks: let’s eat medicine after dinner. you can’t eat medicine on an empty stomach.
江:讓我們吃完飯後就吃藥,因為你不能不吃東西就吃藥的哦!

希望我的翻譯還可以吧,因為我不是尊業,所以寫出來會有點個人感覺在其中,希望真的可以為家門出點力!

转载请注明出处 韩 剧 社 区 原帖地址:http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-284699-785-1.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|小黑屋|韩剧社区 ( 蜀ICP备14001718号 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 07:20 , Processed in 0.071934 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表